This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains - Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains -..

4422 days 12 hours ago
pratty437
what about the physical game though?
4422 days 12 hours ago
pratty437
yankee you have made me sound to the jury like I did nothing strategically when that is not the case. When people were voted out it was a joint decision it wasn't always you leading the charge.
4422 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
It wasnt always the case but u never did anything by urself either. I keep saying u deserve to beat ireks tho i just think i deserve to win
4422 days 12 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
im sending my vote in right now.
4422 days 12 hours ago
pratty437
I found an idol by myself and used it to get out scott
4422 days 12 hours ago
pratty437
I won immunities by myself
4422 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
I do think it was a smart move but a dumb move at the same time.

First of all, Pratty could've easily won against me if he just pointed out his immunity wins and had just amount of strategy as us 3 entirely.

Second, Yankee, with all due respect, you would have gotten 3rd either way. Even if I was against you, you still would have 3rd because Pratty was physical, I was an apparent threat, and Ireks will get all the Hero votes. Speaking of, I kept saying over and over, if 1 Hero, JUST ONE FUCKING HERO makes the final 3, you lost.

So congratulations, Yankee and Pratty, you pretty much lost any chance you had of winning this game. Once this game is over, I'll forget this ever had and I'll be happy to remain friends with you all, but in this case, you both aren't getting my votes. Ireks will. So good luck, your gonna need just as much when you had to deal with the purple rock.
4422 days 12 hours ago
cubsguy831
4/9 votes!
4422 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
The last 1 we threw to u
4422 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
*happened
4422 days 12 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
haha
4422 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
Joeker i just hate bitter jurors. I mean i thought u'd b above bitterness but u have every right to b mad at me cuz i put a big knife in ur throat and im sorry about that. If u just look at ireks' answers tho, u c he hasnt done shit this whole game so i hoped heroes would respect that. I think im gonna beat pratty tho due to my strategical game
4422 days 12 hours ago
pratty437
well you didn't exactly threw it I convinced joeker he was safe so he gave it up so their was some gameplay there too
4422 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
I did throw it cuz i dropped out to get joeker to drop but true there was strategy behind it
4422 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
Then here's a question for both of you.

Who would you feel better losing against since I was such a threat to win? Ireks (no offense), who was on the opposite tribe or someone that helped you guys out with everything and unlike both of you, was never gonna vote you both out. The reason? It would've been stupid too, since Ireks would've gotten Hero votes. So hopefully, your answers, can change that, though I honestly doubt that.

Aside from that question though, I just want to ask you both something, how would you both feel if you were the one who just got backstabbed; actually no not backstabbed, decapitated, by people that you put all your trust into and let them know every single thing they were gonna do? How would you feel?

open group

Survivor: Samoa - Best of the Best!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!