This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 6

Topic » EPISODE 6

2239 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Here
2239 days 5 hours ago
mysterygame2
Hey
2239 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Same situation as usual

I give hints leading to a room in the mansion
One guess per hint
First person to guess it gets the clue
2239 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hint #1 :
Chopped
2239 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Someone got it!
2239 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It was da kitchen
2239 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Me when i said Living Room becuase of the TV show
2239 days 5 hours ago
Matedog1209
Yikes. Bye me
2238 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hello, everybody, it’s time to find out who’s spared, and who’s... scared
2238 days 5 hours ago
DJ2722
-sits at table-
2238 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
First, how it happened
2238 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Harry & AJ were very smart.... I’m sure, but not very good detectives... or detectors of poison.

Much like the Red Carpet Extravaganza, I arranged a fun picnic party where we at Deli Meat Sandwiches! But, I arranged to have more deli meat than just the sandwich ones, and in the middle of the night, when I set out everybody’s arranged clothes for the picnic, 2 special suits designed for Harry and AJ, I rubbed deli meat all over. Why, you may ask? I’ve been spending more time relaxing outside, watching the wild dogs outside, and listening to their howls. I knew I had to use that somehow, and this was my chance! Get you all out in the middle of the woods at a picnic, and attract the dogs to the smell of the meat, and let them handle them.

BUT, I quickly realized. I only want 2 bodies, not a house full. So my original idea : Rat Poison, it attracts dogs, easy answer. but I quickly realized that’d be a huge risk as you don’t die from eating rat poison. The better alternative, quick and nearly instant death. Arsenic. I put arsenic in 2 sandwiches. The one designated for Harry - and the one for AJ.

A perfect crime for the perfect examples of mediocrity in detective work.

The. End.
2238 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
oh god oh fuck
2238 days 5 hours ago
DJ2722
Funny thing is, I said it was rat poison before the puzzle even began
2238 days 5 hours ago
Novamax243
Well cyanide is close to arsenic right? XD

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!