This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4

Topic » EPISODE 4

2240 days 4 hours ago
DJ2722
Not meee
2240 days 4 hours ago
Matedog1209
Not. Me. :(
2240 days 4 hours ago
Coyle14
Whoever it was, fuck you
2240 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
What was the word?
2240 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Here
2240 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Novamax243
What was the word? :
Upstairs parlor
Upstairs lobby
Sitting room
2240 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
One of the 3 would’ve worked
2240 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It’s the same concept
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
It’s time
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Not sending mails this time just cuz why
2239 days 6 hours ago
DJ2722
^^^ finally listens to me
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Red carpets, red fountains, darts and a body count... quite the extravaganza
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Soon... that body count will rise
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
First... how it happened
2239 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Leanna, Leanna, Leanna… it kills me to see you like this… well, no… I think I got that backwards.

I don’t think anyone was expecting this to be an ACTUAL Red Carpet Extravaganza… well… it was a RED Carpet Extravaganza, with an emphasis on Red.

Leanna was infamously slow at this game. So I figured she’d be slow at getting ready, and I was right... I set up a timer that would play the tape that would go off about thirty seconds before my other set up timer would. Yes, I had 2 timers. 3 technically. The first countdown would go off and start the television which would also play a tape put in it by yours truly. The tape was a countdown in itself, counting down from 20. That would scare her out of the house, and on her way out, she made a mess and knocked down the vase, but she still worked the red carpet at least! But her time posing and strutting was cut short when my other timer activated. Set up in the UPSTAIRS PARLOUR WINDOW was a sniper gun ammunated with darts that would go off one by one on its timer went off, and shot an electrified dart in the back of her neck. If the wound didn’t hit an artery and kill her, the electronic shock would... and did.

I didn’t expect her to go down into the fountain and make such a scene of it, but I do appreciate the... bloody aesthetic.

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!