This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #5 Hidden Gems

Topic » Battle #5 Hidden Gems

1251 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
In this challenge nobody is safe...

N O   O N E

https://media.tenor.com/images/82f7a4981c8c7c3c39a4eb9d21320e3d/tenor.gif

Well... SOME will be safe.

This week there will be TWO ranking lists, one for each team. The TOP 4 from each team will win immunity, and the other half of each team will be UP for elimination. Each team will vote and one warrior from each team will WALK THE PLANK!

Yes, this is a double elimination.

For the challenge, I am looking for HIDDEN GEMS!

You must post a song your artist has sung that was NOT released as a single and was NOT performed live, OR is a rare not-well-known track. [Of course the artist may have performed the song live but I'm more so looking for a song on an album that wasn't released so please don't submit a live track].

You have 48 hours to uncover your diamond in the rough

1251 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Due to Ingret's downfall, Power #3 will come back into play in a future challenge !
1251 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
James Arthur- Stop Asking Me To Come Back

1251 days 12 hours ago
boozes
Jessie j danger zone

I wanted to show a different side of Jessie j and I thought this was Jessie j best unreleased song and in my opinion it’s a great song

https://youtu.be/jQGG1Lq8emw
1251 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey "More"

This song is about her miscarriage and her love for her future baby. The lyrics "And when you decide, it's your time to arrive, I've loved you for all of my life." it hits so hard knowing what she went through. </3
1251 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Little Mix - Gloves Up

1251 days 5 hours ago
crazybone5000
Sunset Sons - Lost Company

This is an album track that they don't perform live anymore. It's a real hidden gem within an album that never fails to disappoint.

1251 days ago
Delights
1250 days 19 hours ago
Dylangover1
disco down- kylie minogue
i think this is a hidden gem because The light years album witch this song is on was as whole was intended to sound like a 'Greatest Hits' where every track was a potential single As a result lots of strong tracks did miss out... Light Years, Butterfly, I'm So High and So Now Goodbye were all worthy contenders in my book. I always thought Disco Down was genius and a huge missed opportunity.
1250 days 18 hours ago
J4ckWilko

Ali Caldwell - Good time
1250 days 13 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer: 魏如萱 (Waa wei)
Title: 隕石 (Meteorite)

This song isn't her least popular song, but it is definitely not her most popular songs.

This song actually has a very interesting instrumental, it started soft, just like when before meteorite, however, when going into chorus, the song started to become dramatic just like when meteorite was burning in the sky before reaching the ground.

The meteorite here could be a man in my opinion. People want him, wishing for him as if t he is the best thing in the world.

Song lyrics:
誰又為了他爭寵 (Who is fighting for its attention)
誰又為了他吃醋 爭風 (Who is fighting for its affection)
誰又參與了他不公開祕密交手 (Who is involved in the underground fights for it)

流星背了太多誰的我希望 (The shooting star is carrying too many people's wishes)
讓願望墜落半空劃下凍結的光
(Let the wishes fall through the sky, leaving a freezing white light)
驚呼此起彼落 個個做曖昧的夢
(Exclamation keep on coming up, everyone is making dreams about their wishes)

瘋狂的隕石 來自哪個外星球 (The crazy meteorite, which planet does it come from)
我唱歌 不眠地對他歌唱 (I'm singing, singing to it sleeplessly)
瘋狂的隕石 落在哪個皇后手中 (The crazy meteorite, which queen is holding it right now)
細菌也 想窺探他毛細孔 (Even bacteria would like to investigate its skin)

燃燒的隕石 你是溫柔的野獸 (The burning meteorite, you are a gentle beast)
燦爛 我沙漠般心球 (Brighten up, my desert-like heart)
燃燒的隕石 衝撞出謎團坑洞 (The burning meteorite, making a mystery-like crater)
繼續 擴散莫名其妙傳說  (Continue spreading the unexplainable myths)
1250 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
JoJo - Reckless

This song is from her first album after a LONG 7 year battle with her old label & she wasn't allowed to make music. The whole album only had 2 singles & unfortunately this wasn't one of them :( it should've been! It's such a bop & relatable.

1250 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
Feels Like - NAO

This song was never released as a single and is the closing track on her debut album, so it definitely doesn't get as much love as it deserves.

1249 days 21 hours ago
Midiaw
I have been looking throughout my whole songs but couldn't find one that hasn't been released.
However, basing on this "OR is a rare not-well-known track", I think I have the rare one.

1249 days 19 hours ago
Talian
I wanted to show a side of Margherita that is just so international while being completely in Italian. She is showing her scat abilities and... wow.

1249 days 18 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
https://youtu.be/5tw6vfPyAiE

Replacement Song
“Heaven”

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!