This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Battle of Lust Part 2 (Redeux)

Topic » The Battle of Lust Part 2..

970 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://media1.tenor.com/images/da8712b651ef119949ecf50ce78d9384/tenor.gif?itemid=16000350

You've all survived the first challenge! Congratulations! There shall be no more group based submissions, it will all be individually based submissions for now on.

For this challenge we shall all be sending a love letter to anyone on tengaged!

Submit a love song that your artist has performed (a heartbreak song is fine too) and tribute it to any tengaged user of your choice, be sure to include a few lines of text of how you feel about them! I will be sending out mailers to who you select as well.

I will be awarding 6 additional points to three warriors with the best message line

You all have 48 hours to submit!

970 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Teams are uneven!

Everyone will still be scored, but one warrior from #TeamAbbadon and #TeamBeezlebub will NOT have their scores added to their team. So please submit if you’re selected.

From #TeamAbbadon MABEL // CalebDaBoss will sit out

From #TeamBeezlebub COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123 will sit out
970 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***

#TheBeast twist has been officially removed from the game, as my demon has been unresponsive to my messages.

However, we still have the devil’s lair and more twists to come!
970 days 21 hours ago
hayden9102
Rip the beast :(
970 days 21 hours ago
Tommy123
@BarbraStreisand

I have kinda had a crush on you since we did our first rp together and ever since then, I have been falling for you

https://youtu.be/w8wFyHdFASU
970 days 20 hours ago
zorbo678
@Noah_Kondon

We have a very deep platonic friendship, and Noah is someone i platonically love. Noah has seen me through some dark times, like me thinking he won’t like me in the morning, and to this day, I can’t believe he chose to be friends with me. Love ya buddy :)

https://youtu.be/rN9ZtUxJgyg
970 days 13 hours ago
Becksta20
@tyleror

This song makes me think of the wonderful way you talk about the love you have for your partner. It’s that beautiful, passionate kind of love that makes us all remember why being in love is so amazing. My love for the way you love your partner started way back when you were CruelSummer and I could tell what a genuinely warm and kind person you are! ❤️

970 days 8 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Wait why do I have to do it
970 days 8 hours ago
nhl8765554321
@kisha
I dont know who to send it to so here you go https://youtu.be/VbfpW0pbvaU
970 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
@brosky17

Oh! Darling! I'll NEVER do you WRONG! I love you so much, Brenden!! <3
969 days 20 hours ago
hayden9102
@CarolinaSteele

This is not some secret ploy to get you to listen to more Rag’n’Bone Man 😂

But seriously, I really appreciate your friendship and I think we have such an awesome connection. I love that we can have open conversations in judgement-free zones and can also chat about random stuff without boring you. Thanks for being a listening ear and a super awesome person to me.

Love always,

Da Killer Nick
969 days 20 hours ago
hayden9102
Lol would help if I posted the song 😂

969 days 17 hours ago
snick427
@Weetmaster

The moment I fell in love with you was 5 days ago, when you made a Majora's Mask reference. That really flooded my basement. Let's just say Ben isn't the ONLY one who drowned

969 days 9 hours ago
stuartlittle16
@ Secret User

Ever since we became friends here my life on this site and real life have improved so much and it’s honestly such a joy talking to you and I wouldn’t know where I would be if we haven’t met. I truly mean this song and hope you feel the same way!

969 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
@Harry1210

You are one of the earliest friends that I made on this site. I'm bad at maintaining friendships on this site which is why we barely talk to each other right now, but I really want to thank you for being my friend. I sincerely wish your life will be well and everything goes smooth for you whether online or in real life. :)

Singer: Sandy Lam
Song Title: Paper Flight

Song lyrics:
王子骑白马 月亮不见啦 (Prince on a white horse, the moon is missing from the sky)
还有猫咪总是 追著尾巴 有多傻 (And the cat is chasing its tail, how silly is that)
小时候的记忆 好无价 (Memories from our childhood are precious)

孩子们玩耍 双脚全是沙 (The children are playing, their feet are covered with sand)
笑声让我想起 童年暑假 那个他 (Their laughter reminds me him, who I met during a summer in my childhood)
教我折飞机的他 好吗?(I wonder how he is right now, the one who taught me how to fold a paper plane)

纸飞机 的折法 藏在回忆陪我们长大 (The way of folding a paper plane, is hiding in our memories and grew up with us)
纸飞机 快飞吧 快乐方法并不复杂 (Fly my paper plane, it's not that hard to be happy)
不管未来怎样多变化 保留这牵挂 属于我们的童话 (No matter what the future hold for us, let's keep this memory in our heart, the fairy tale that belongs to just the two of us)

孩子们玩耍 双脚全是沙 (The children are playing, their feet are covered with sand)
笑声让我想起 童年暑假 那个他 (Their laughter reminds me him, who I met during a summer in my childhood)
教我折飞机的他 好吗?(I wonder how he is right now, the one who taught me how to fold a paper plane)

纸飞机 的折法 藏在回忆陪我们长大 (The way of folding a paper plane, is hiding in our memories and grew up with us)
纸飞机 快飞吧 快乐方法并不复杂 (Fly my paper plane, it's not that hard to be happy)
不管未来怎样多变化 保留这牵挂 属于我们的童话 (No matter what the future hold for us, let's keep this memory in our heart, the fairy tale that belongs to just the two of us)

属于我们的童话 (The fairy tale that belongs to just the two of us)
969 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
Minor edit to my dedication - same song

Dedicating this song to my old friend @AnotherVice who is sadly a tengaged skeleton now. This song is about loving someone with the same passion, energy, and recklessness as a 17 year old discovering love for the first time. I think fondly of the short time we spent together when we were both new to this site and didn’t know what we were doing. Wish we could still love and kill like 17

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!