This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #4 Roses Smell Like Poo-Poo

Topic » Battle #4 Roses Smell Like..

1264 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
For this battle we will all be collecting GARBAGE!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/1d38fffd6bdb448e7608762b682a825f/tenor.gif

Everyone must post their artist's WORST song and tell me why!
*PLEASE INCLUDE SONG TITLE IN CASE The VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY*

But wait... there's a twist! Twisty twist twist.

A power has been activated! Poseidon will be blessing one of you with a brand new POWER! But how do you earn this one???

At the end of the battle everyone will be ranked like in Battle 1-2. I will be ranking based on my taste and the quality of the songs as per usual and the top spot will get a perfect score of 15 BUT the person who posts the WORST song will receive the brand new power! At a cost though, because you will also receive a score of 1 and possibly sabotage your place in this game and your team's immunity. So what will YOU do?

Will you try to post the WORST song and gain the power for yourself?
OR
Will you try to post a song to get the top spot and gain safety for your TEAM?

You have 48 hours to decide.

1264 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
To be clear,

the task is to post the WORST song, but I will still be ranking the songs from best [1st - 15 points] to worst [17th - 1 point]. Person who gets 1st doesn't get anything new, just the 15 points. Person who gets 17th gets 1 point and WINS the power.

Hope that helps.
1264 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
The teams are uneven this round! Random.org will select one user from #TeamAtargatis to sit out of scoring. This chosen user MUST still submit, and will still be ranked/scored, but their score will NOT count for their team.

There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

NAO // tbrown_47
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
MARGHERITA VICARIO // Talian
KYLIE MINOGUE // Dylanglover1
INGRET KOSTENKO // Rollingderp
JESSIE J // boozes
JOJO // kaylee21
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000

Timestamp: 2020-11-16 23:30:50 UTC

NAO // tbrown_47  you have been selected and your score will NOT count for your team this Battle
1264 days 23 hours ago
Dylangover1
Cruise Control

This is why I consider Cruise Control the worst Kylie Minogue song of all time.she was experimenting with a new sound which is always bad but in this case it is  i also think that this kind of song dosent suit her voice and it kind of seems controlled like she was told to do the song but didnt want to do the song it feels very commercialized
1264 days 21 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
The Milk Carton Kids
"Snake Eyes"

There's barely any bad songs from this duo, but I have found one that made me bored listening to the song and would be good as a bedtime song. I first heard this song at the end credits of the movie Promised Land and oddly enough this song was on the shortlist for the 2013 Best Original Song Oscars which the song "Skyfall" by Adele won.
1264 days 21 hours ago
boozes
Jessie j burning up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H7iLIAD27Pk

I feel like this is Jessie j worst song because I thought the best was not great and Jessie j voice  felt over produced and overall in my opinion I just thought this was one of her worst songs of all time
1264 days 19 hours ago
humanwebjet1
James Arthur- Naked

I feel like this is one of his weaker songs, mainly because the video didn't make too much sense. This time around It seemed like the blonde woman was centred in the video instead of him. When James Arthur is at the centre of it all it makes it much more enjoyable.
1264 days 17 hours ago
rollingderp

idk i just dont like INGRET on this song LOL
1264 days 17 hours ago
Jameslu
Halsey "New Americana"

Halsey has since deemed the track her worst song, elaborating that she got "burnt out" on it. She doesn't perform the song live anymore.

If Queen Halsey calls "New Americana" her worst song then it must be!
1264 days 16 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
"Alone"

I'm choosing this song because at the time of initial release, it was very much disliked by many because of the shock of the genre bending. It was such a risk that they had comments disabled on the video because Ronnie was getting so much hate for the song. It was the introduction of Ronnie bringing rap into his music and mixing genres together. Not a lot of people in 2013 liked it, and even myself hated it (still not my favourite song either) but through this big change it paved the way for the direction of Falling in Reverse.

Recently, Ronnie has talked about how he feels this song was too conceded and that he wasn't the biggest fan of it anymore. He also recently talked about on twitch how he needed to learn how to respect women over the years as his mother was never in his life and filled himself with music that degraded music. The song "Alone" shows that he was allowing not so great lyrical content to influence him in how he wrote this song.
1264 days 16 hours ago
ilovetosing
Singer: 魏如萱 (Waa Wei)
Title: 外星人愛我 (An alien is in love with me)

The lyrics are just weird to me, the whole song feels like an intro to a kids show.

Lyrics translation:
橘色的外星人 手長腳好高 (An orange alien, with long hands and tall legs)
只有一顆眼睛 (With only one eye)
生氣的太空船 上下左右跳 (An angry spaceship, moving up and down, left and right)
請我吃恐怖飯 (Giving me a scary meal to eat)

內容是生病吃的藥 甜點是聖女小番茄 (Main course is a pill, dessert is angel tomato)
我們牙一小角 不會痛的被拿走 (A little bit of our teeth, was taken away painlessly)
他說是病毒 (He said that it's a virus)

黛安娜在法國 出了場車禍 (Diana had an accident in France)
變成西瓜種子 (She became a watermelon seed)
外星人嘎嘎叫 上下左右跳
(The alien is making a lot of noises, jumping up and down, left and right)
原來他是在笑 (He was actually laughing)

不要死我不要你死 他想當查爾斯王子
(Don't die, I don't want you to die, he wants to be Prince Charles)
卡蜜拉拉拉拉 哈斯納汗多迪 (Kamilalala, Hasnahandodi)
誰愛誰害誰 (Who loves who, who killed who)

外星人打嗝 我就滑一跤 掉在雲朵裡  (The alien had a hiccup, I fell and fell into a cloud)
呼叫寵物 好多好多羊駝噴口水噴噴噴噴就下雨了
(I called out to my pet, a lot of llama spat on me and it rained)

橘色的外星人 手長腳好高 (An orange alien, with long hands and tall legs)
只有一顆眼睛 (With only one eye)
跳跳跳跳跳跳 上下左右跳
(Jump,jump,jump,jump,jump,jump, jumping up and down, left and right)
請我跳雙人舞 (Asked me for a dance)

左三圈完又右三圈 脖子扭屁股扭一扭 (To the left and to the right, shake the backside)
現在到底幾點 我到底在哪裡 (What time is it, where am I)
誰來救救我 (Can someone come and save me)

外星人打嗝 我就滑一跤 掉在雲朵裡 (The alien had a hiccup, I fell and fell into a cloud)
呼叫地球 好多好多星星閃閃閃閃 (Calling out to Earth, a lot of stars shinning)

你不要不要忘記我 他說下次再來找我
(Do not forget about me, come look for me again, he said)
戀愛的太空船 上下左右跳跳
(The spaceship that is in love, jumping up and down, left and right)
外星人愛我 (An alien is in love with me)
1264 days 13 hours ago
Talian
Margherita Vicario - “Pincio”

I don’t like the lyrics and overall it’s her only song that is actually a drag even for me that I can understand her.

“Pincio” is a river in Italy, but it’s funny to me because in Venetian dialect it means “I fuck”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=Wo-dneqgLIo
1264 days 10 hours ago
tbrown_47
Zillionaire - NAO

This is one of NAO's first songs before she really came into her own as an artist...and it shows. Zillionaire misses the mark by quite a bit. The lyrics are repetitive and her vocals are overshadowed by a really annoying beat that makes this song a chore to listen to.

1264 days 5 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Tori Kelly "Mr. Music"
https://youtu.be/L53mcHDaIh8

I know this is Tori's worst song ever, Because it's over produced and she used auto tune which she obviously doesn't need!!
1264 days 3 hours ago
Midiaw
Alisan Porter// Change

Honestly, she doesn't have worst song... I have been looking so bad to find one, but there're none. So I decided to choose this one because it's the least attractive one, personal opinion and taste. She mastered all of her songs, but I like this one the least.
1264 days 2 hours ago
crazybone5000
Rum and Coca Loca by Sunset Sons

Out of every Sunset Sons this song is probably my least favourite. It's not inherently BAD but for a band that normally has such poetic lyrics, this is quite lazy and a bit mainstream for them lmao

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!