This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #2 It's Good Shit!

Topic » Battle #2 It's Good Shit!

1269 days 22 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Catalan  venbeck  (a) To post the song your artist is bEst known forhttps://www.facebook.com/343998812320957/videos/1188215651232598/?__so__=watchlist&__rv__=video_home_www_playlist_video_list the   reason  0n why I piked this song was because  I was looking at  a top 10 is for her best songs and this was number one
1269 days 21 hours ago
boozes
Jessie j price tag

This song became her biggest number 1 hit and this is what made her famous and put her on the map

I’m showing you a different side of Jessie j because I have shown you ballads and this time is upbeat and also a fun side of Jessie j that people loved.

https://youtu.be/qMxX-QOV9tI
1269 days 21 hours ago
Rubes
Little Mix - Secret Love Song

I feel like Little Mix are KNOWN for this song because it’s just so amazing and it was really a WOW moment for them because people really heard that they found singgggggg! I decided to go with this live performance, although risky, it just shows you how stunning their voices are on this song and how in my opinion they are best known for this song!

1269 days 19 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
"Permanent" by The Milk Carton Kids
C) Post the first song your artist released: 2011

The Milk Carton Kids are known for their Folk/Americana genre. They resemble Simon & Garfunkel. Also, they are known for their flawless harmonies, great songwriting, and fantastic guitar playing. If you ever see them play live, they add funny banter inbetween songs which makes the concert more unique and entertaining.
1269 days 18 hours ago
Weetmaster
The following people have yet to submit:

#TeamMelusine
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw

#TeamAtargatis
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
MARGHERITA VICARIO // Talian
1269 days 18 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
(c) post the first song yoUr artist released

I decided to go with this song because I wanted to use this opportunity to explain the backstory of Falling in Reverse. Ronnie Radke, the singer and songwriter of the band, was originally in a band called Escape the Fate but was in an altercation that ended up with someone dying and Ronnie getting arrested for having brass knuckles on his body. He was arrested and kicked out of the band. He also disobeyed a parole and spent around 2 years in prison. While there, he wrote music as a way of having a "break up" with his past band. Once he was released, he created the band Falling in Reverse. "Raised by Wolves" was their first single put out. Ronnie is known for being quite controversial because of his past. He has since been growing and learning from the mistakes he's made and not shying away from talking about these topics in his songs.
1269 days 18 hours ago
Midiaw

She's known from her "Desperado" song. This song made her to pass the semi-finals of The Voice.
Despite the difficulty of this song, Alisan mastered it with no issue. That's very impressive and make her very iconic. She doesn't need to force anything; her voice is just natural, a gift.
1269 days 3 hours ago
Talian
(a) To post the song your artist is bEst known for

Margherita is not only an amazing songstress but she is also a master actress and Italian tv series diva. I wanted to showcase this incredible talent she has merging her two worlds into one. Also I feel that even if you don't know Italian, you can understand everything she is saying because she's just that good.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!