This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Australian Outback Reunion!

Topic » Australian Outback Reunion!

4636 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Played*
4636 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BENLINUS: What season do you have your eyes on to be in next? As the runner up you get to go in another season of your choice.
4636 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
jhelsdon2478: You seemed to be very active in the game.. Yet you were the first one voted out of your tribe. Do you like BBlover's tactics of using his grudges rather than his smarts?

OMG..i forgot all about this game..I am just dissapointed that BBlover made an alliance with me...and then really screwed me....you talk about BBLovers grudges?  wait until we play again BBlover.
4636 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
BENLINUS: What season do you have your eyes on to be in next? As the runner up you get to go in another season of your choice.

What :O

*Cries*

*Gets To Return For 3rd ;)*

Hopefully
4636 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
jhelsdon2478: Do you think you two will meet again in this group ?
4636 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First poll will Open at 8pm guys
4636 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lol Jhelsdon <3 ya

Thus is news to me. I didn't know I could come back lol I guess All Stars as I'd be with players who it would be easier to beat. In a way, I mean soccer and Bb came into this game with targets on their backs as they were like mega threats... So really they didn't have a chance as no one would take them to the final 2 unless it was a like... Back against the wall situation.. With the kucha alliance it was

Me and Gaia as a pair
Minks and Titan

While soccer was in the middle. What happend to Jayson on his tribe idk but knowing Jayson he had an alliance with all of them.
4636 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
*this*
4636 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
jhelsdon2478: Do you think you two will meet again in this group ?

Oh I know how much people LOVE my drama....so......probably yes...i wouldnt doubt it, I was voted out way too early in my tribe.....Jayson needs to figure out how to play these types of games...
4636 days 5 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
*waves at Ben*  grats on another 2nd benny  :-P
4636 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
*claps*
4636 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
*cries... Does a jerri and leaves the stage*

How dare he!

Well maybe it means another player of the season :O which I didn't spam for xxxx lol
4636 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
BENLINUS: :( you probably can't go into any of the allstars/HvV/FvF unless you win the polls dude.. But you never know, people could pull out and leave you a spot :-)
4636 days 5 hours ago
BENLINUS
So I need to spam?!?! :o

*mails people*
4636 days 5 hours ago
NatalieRoux
jhelsdon2478: Do you think if you had've been on the Kucha tribe, you would've made it further?

BENLINUS: Why do you think people voted Minka rather than you?

Gaiaphage: You went on about Minka making multiple alliances late in the season.. Do you think it's hypocritical at all?

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!