This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Australian Outback Reunion!

Topic » Australian Outback Reunion!

4625 days 7 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Begins at 7pm EST Wednesday. Be sure not to miss out guys!
4624 days 6 hours ago
NatalieRoux
omg im sorry guys, my phone ran out of battery and I slept in... MY BAD!

Reunion is on same time tomorrow!
4624 days 5 hours ago
titan24maniac
probably won't be able to make it til later as usual haha. leave me some questions!
4624 days 4 hours ago
soccerbchris
yep same here...i should probably be checking in around this time tomorrow
4623 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hey All!
4623 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Okay here we go.. The reunion you've been waiting for is here.. I'll post a question for each of you now..
4623 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yay :D
4623 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hi
4623 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
CLOSE THE POLLS!
4623 days 8 hours ago
titan24maniac
i didnt send the polls to one person or blog them loool i hope i dont win, i cant play again for a looong time :X
4623 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I hope I win PoS. I got screwed for 3rd so want my revenge :)
4623 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Hughie22 : First person to be voted out... Do you think you deserved better treatment?

Astros: Do you regret leaving the game at all?

jhelsdon2478: You seemed to be very active in the game.. Yet you were the first one voted out of your tribe. Do you like BBlover's tactics of using his grudges rather than his smarts?

thedarkpassanger: You had the final 5 dealt with, and then got backstabbed, what happened?

JordonK: Do you think Minka deserved to win?

Lexxus: This was your first season of Survivor, do you think you could make a bigger impact in the another season?

sihz: You must've been disappointed in the first tribal council of the merge.. Do you blame people on your tribe not voting at all? Or do you blame the person who decided to vote Gaiaphage? Due to the fact that he had no previous votes.

BBlover96: Even though you went out early, you still made a very big impact on the game, is that what you wanted? Or was your main goal to defend your title?

Sash: Do you think you'll be eager to join another group Survivor or is this a one off occasion?

RJ18: When you were voted out instead of jacco, was it anger you felt? Or could you understand it and just though, "oh well"?

jacco: You got banned twice during this season, and still managed to make it to 6th. You must be pretty happy with that effort!

titan24maniac: Near the end, you started to show signs of not wanting to be around anymore. Do you think if you did not say what you did, that you could've made it further?

soccerbchris: No doubt that your run through this season was much easier that the previous season. Are you still full of regret when you were so close to the final this time around?

Gaiaphage: Do you have anything against Minka after she chose Ben to go with her to the final?

BENLINUS: You said a LOT of things in the confessionals.. Are you nervous about it when people can see everything?

Minka: Congratulations on winning the 2nd season of Survivor. Will you be back for more?
4623 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage: Do you have anything against Minka after she chose Ben to go with her to the final?

Nope. Id have to love to make Finals, but I can't blame her. I would've been a bigger threat to win. No offense Ben, I love ya :). But nope :). I would've taken my closest ally Ben, so we're even.
4623 days 8 hours ago
BENLINUS
Lmao , Im not too nervous... It's mainly as I don't remember what I said lol... I think I was too into confessionals... But like I said on my app expect a lot of them :S lol
4623 days 8 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Gaiaphage: Just how much do you want to be in another season in this group?
4623 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage: Just how much do you want to be in another season in this group?

So much! It was fun and I think I player a very good game. But I'm spamming like hell to win PoS so I can return XD

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!