This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites Of Passage

Topic » Rites Of Passage

4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Sorry Natalie Just Had To Do One :O
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
16th - Hughie... Well well... Hughie... the cleaner.... we had to clean up the mess you made :( I dont think we ever got over it
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
14th - Jhels... <3 u! Your such a nice guy and Im shocked to see you were voted out... the works of Jayson? Probs lol... Anyway ty for letting me know about Sihz's previous votes... so if it did come down to a 5-5 tie we would have won it :)
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
13th - Dex... a GREAT guy... me and you both had a hard time as challenges are like Midnight for us... I think we replaced you with Minka because we felt Minka was a stronger player... sorry dude <3 :(
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
12th - Jordon... You are Annoying.... I just cant talk to you without thinking about throwing you in the damn fire.... you were the weakest on the tribe at the time so Im happy to see you were voted out
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
11th - Lexxu... I never saw you talk to much but you seemed nice... it's a shame you didnt stay longer
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
10th - Sihz... I remember you for making comments about me and titan not being the host so we couldnt voice are opinions... it really annoyed me when you did that... I remember mailing Jayson asking him to vote you out 0_0 but you seem like an ok guy and sorry you didnt make jury
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
9th - Jayson.... Jayson I either love you or hate you... Im never thinking your ok... its either love or hate... Atm you are annoying me as you wont say sorry to TJ!!! :o :o :o Anyway your a good player I just think you shouldnt have come back this season as you would have been a huge target... All Stars would be better for you... but Knowing you your always up for playing survivor and I know you love it as a game... I respect you at times and hopefully this arguing can stop and things can go back to when I liked you and everyone else didnt <3 luvs ya lol
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
8th - Sash, we were told that you were flipping with us a few times but I was never sure if you really did... I think you did :S But I can remember you for being quite good at challenges... it was nice meeting you
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
7th - RJ... I luv your blogs XD lol I tried to get the others to vote out jacco while he was banned instead of you but no one wanted to as you were the bigger threat :( Your a nice guy even though we spoke through like 2 mails... anyway you always make me laugh and hopefully we can talk again some other time
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
6th - Jacco... I remember you did something in a challenge which held your tribe back and I asked jayson were you being voted out for that and he protected you and like... attacked me XD I remember you from Survivor Mexico and you were a nice guy... shame you got banned so much though :S
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
5th - Titan... I always get the feeling you hate me... dont ask why lol. You seemed to be the leader of our tribe and it was great playing with you not against you this time... Gaia and I made the final 2 deal and he told me how you and Minka were in a final 2 alliance so I didnt know if I could trust you.... Minka told Gaia that she had been talking to you so it seemed it was you and her and me and gaia with Chris in the middle... I spoke to Chris and he joined us... thats the only reason you were voted out :S Sorry
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
4th - Chris, After the Gabon thing I wasnt sure If I could trust you... when I spoke to you to try and get you to come with me and gaia you asked me for a final 2 alliance and that was the most horrible thing in the game as I couldnt not reply or say no as you would have gone against us.... and If I said yes then Id have to break that promise due to my deal with gaia since day 1... after Minka won immunity you asked me was I voting gaia... gaia said you were also going to him telling him to vote me out and again I felt I couldnt trust you :S I stuck with my original alliance and had to vote you out... I was shocked to see you had more previous votes though :S
4628 days 13 hours ago
BBlover96
WTF? sorry? i didnt do anything kty
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
Apart from Insult TJ, Backtabb Carolina, Ruin Ireks and Pratty.... Complain like a child after I didnt cast you in a game and be rude to Adam and Bekla.... apart from that yeah you did nothing
4628 days 13 hours ago
BENLINUS
And tell me to vote out Soccer and Gaia in this game multiple times as they were my "leader"

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!