This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites Of Passage

Topic » Rites Of Passage

4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
11th- Lex- I didn't really know you! I wish you had made it to the merge so we at least could've socialized a little.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
10th- Sihz- If Ogakor had gotten everything together, you might still be around. But thankfully for Kucha, you didn't.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
9th- BBlover- You were a threat. Completely strategic vote, for me.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
8th- Sash- I wasn't told about your flipping. When I learned about it, I wanted you gone. Sorry, but it was for the best.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
7th- RJ- You were the bigger threat between yourself and Jacco. I admire how hard you worked, but that was the thing that got you voted out.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
6th- Jacco- Last Ogakor standing. That's the only reason you were out.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
5th- Titan- My BFF throughout this game. If you hadn't quit we could've been a great final two. I wish that would've happened.
4628 days 6 hours ago
Minka
4th- Soccer- I wish the tie had worked in our favor. But if you had gone with me and Titan, then it would be us at the final 3.
4628 days 5 hours ago
titan24maniac
*Minka, he did go with you and me LOL. I just self-voted because I had had quit and needed to go...couldn't make any challenge and didn't want to make the finals as a floater. good luck guys!
4628 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So soccer was in two alliances?

*Gasp*
4628 days 4 hours ago
Minka
Then I take it back. :)
4628 days 3 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Hmmm, ok...

I was going to do it as the start of the challenge.. Ohwell..

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!