This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Barramundi)

Topic » Tribal Council #12..

4632 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Due to the fact that I need sleep, I have to post this now. Just know that whoever posts what they need to on the challenge wins immunity.. Hopefully you 5 can work it out and be civil.

Votes will be due by 7pm EST

NO VOTE = SELF VOTE

Questions soon...
4632 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Gaiaphage - Coming last in that challenge must've dampened your spirits, does is dampen your chances of winning this game?

BENLINUS - Will you win a challenge by the end of this season? You always seem to come so close, and then this time would've been a huge let down for you, not even competing.

soccerbchris - Do you think this last challenge has exposed anyone at all? Or has there been no obvious backstabbing by you 5 through the whole season?

titan24maniac - Last time you offered to leave, but then you come out at compete well for the immunity. Have you changed your mind?

Minka - You are usually not as competitive as you were last challenge, was that because you feel more vulnerable now? Or just hard work paying off?
4632 days 9 hours ago
Minka
I really wanted to win at least ONE challenge. To prove that I deserve to be here and all. This challenge just played to my ability to deduce things and keep track of numbers.
4632 days 7 hours ago
soccerbchris
I dont think there was any real backstabbing so far but I guess my vote for titan last tribal shocked people. He said that he wanted to be voted for so I did that before really asking him if thats what he really wanted
4632 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
Um, nah I'm fine with being voted out. I competed because I was actually home for it and I felt like I owed it to the game at least to try. I'm still a bit miffed by the "tiebreaker"...don't understand how that is fair lol. But if Minka wins, Minka deserves it and congrats :)

I haven't changed my mind though. I haven't played this game as hard as I could have and probably won't make the rest of the game very fun either.
4632 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage - Coming last in that challenge must've dampened your spirits, does is dampen your chances of winning this game?

It sucks haha. But I think I still have a chance to win.
4632 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hopefully I can win a second individual immunity by the end lol... I can answer that question as no one knows as it's in the future
4632 days 4 hours ago
BENLINUS
*cant*
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes...
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
First vote..... titan24maniac
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Second vote.... Gaiaphage

1 - titan24maniac
1- Gaiaphage
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Third vote.... Gaiaphage

2 - Gaiaphage
1 - titan24maniac
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Fourth vote.... titan24maniac

2 - Gaiaphage
2 - titan24maniac
4631 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oh wow
4631 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Two people lied
4631 days 23 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Twelfth person voted out of Survivor Australian Outback....... titan24maniac. You need to bring me your torch.

titan24maniac.... *snuffs torch* the tribe has spoken.

Well guys the hard part of this game for you guys has started, and it was a tight vote, that's for sure.

Grab your torches, head back to camp.

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!