This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Barramundi)

Topic » Tribal Council #12..

4631 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
oh i got a self-vote LOL awks
4631 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
i said i couldnt be committed to the game. gl everyone <3
4631 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
i didnt realize when the votes were due haha. i still think the challenge was bullshit. but gl to everyone :D
4631 days 21 hours ago
NatalieRoux
what was i meant to do titan? i was falling asleep?
4631 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
let us know it was a tie and give us a time for a tiebreaker or something :P
4631 days 15 hours ago
NatalieRoux
Well I said it was a tie.. and explained what the person needed to do. If you are saying I should've mailed the three of you, I'm pretty sure I did.

So I don't see what you are complaining about, sorry.
4631 days 10 hours ago
titan24maniac
it's fine. understand that i'm not mad about what you did. but you also made the tiebreaker at 7 am est. there should be a warning to that sort of ting considering some of us can't be on at 7 am est lol and hae no way to expect it
4631 days 10 hours ago
NatalieRoux
you have to also understand.. im from australia. So i couldn't do it unless i made the tie breaker at like 7pm, and then it would make the tribal council take another whole day.. im just trying to get this done because im behind schedule
4631 days 9 hours ago
titan24maniac
Fairness is more important than speed :P. Either way it's fine, I'm just hoping you'll fix it for later seasons. I didn't even vote last tribal so as I said, I had to quit this game. I couldn't have made any challenge today and what not. .but you have to do something different in the future just for fairness. good luck everyone! see you at jury
4629 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Titan got voted off? BEFORE GAIA AND BEN?

I AM OUTRAGED :(

open group

Survivor Africa APPS OPEN!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!