This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 Ravu

Topic » Tribal Council 2 Ravu

4071 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
Honestly guys just vote me out. Im not invested enough in this game due to irl stuff and other interests. I apologize to my tribemates but i dont want to hold u guys back any further. I deserve to get voted out and i feel i should be voted out

^Based on Yankee's request thats how I am voting and hope the other tribemates do the same. However being a returning vet could be seen as a disadvatage but really its an advantage for them to try to get further in the game. Anyhow I am sorry I missed coming today, I got caught up in the Office today before heading to Basketball class. :/ But I shall be active in the future. < 3
4071 days 15 hours ago
Guillomouve
I'm sorry Yankee :( i love ya man
4071 days 15 hours ago
Caliboy
I love yankee too and wanted to move foward with him, but know its his request for the sake of the tribe, and I respect that < 3
4071 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to Read the Votes

If anybody would like to play an idol now would be the time to do so

Nobody Stands

Alright once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out must leave immediately

First Vote.

*Flips Vote*,

Yankee
4071 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

.*Flips Vote*,,

.Yankee
4071 days 13 hours ago
BestHeroD
Third Vote

*Flips Vote*.

and the 3rd person voted out of this game

.Yankee

3 is enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs Torch*

Your tribe has spoken

Well tonight the vote ended with a 5-0 vote obviously Yankee just didnt cut it with the Tribe good luck and better luck at the next challenge
4071 days 1 hour ago
Guillomouve
*Grabs torch and set fire to tribal council*
4070 days 17 hours ago
yankeeman311
Thanks for honoring my request guys. I just felt like I wasn't invested enough to stay in over people who were. I wish nothing but the best of luck for you 5. I apologize for setting the tribe back. Tbh I've barely been on tengaged lately so this was for the best. Tengaged just eats too much of my life when I fully commit to it. But anyway I hope the winner comes from Ravu =)

open group

EMPTY SURVIVOR GROUP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!