This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Christmas Special 2023

Topic » TSC Christmas Special 2023

159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
15) Destiny's Child - '8 Days of Christmas'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
16) Charmaine Blackman - 'Christmas Time is Here'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
17) Pia Mia - 'Unwrap Me'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
18) Wizzard - 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
19) Cecily Strong - 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
20) Connie Francis - 'I’m Gonna Be Warm This Winter'
159 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
All 20 songs have been POSTED!!!!!

You all have until Sunday 9pm GMT/4pm EST to comment and vote!
158 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
Sorry if I was a grinch towards your song 🫂. Happy holidays yall ❤️ 🎄

01) TEYA & SALENA - Naughty - they fell off so fucking hard jfc I hope they are able to rebrand individually to have some success but likely not.

02) Straight No Chaser - Naughty - this Bratz doll stop motion shit skskskssksksksksks this is a lottttttttt and VERY of its time. Camp.

03) Caroline Polachek - Nice - I hate whoever submitted this, this is hilarious skskskskssks. I mean. I loveeeeee this original song, it’s one of the great times she shows actual talent. I don’t like this instrumentation more per se but it’s holiday and hilarious, sure! The blurring out of her whole background is great.

04) Pentatonix - Nice - I wish I could hate this but the nostalgia is so strong with pentatonix that I do still basically stan all their Christmas stuff even if I’m not nearly as into them as I was in high school. This wouldn’t have been my pick of their stuff, probably “Mary did you know” instead, but it’s pentatonix and Christmas so it’s gonna already be pretty good. WOW this music video is awful and veryyyyyyy 2010s but I like their general vocal style. I still like this, kirstin deserves better!!!

05) Jukebox the Ghost - Naughty - I feel like an opportunity was missed in not sending the original by Danny Elfman but okay. GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD STOP VAMPING ITS BEEN OVER A MINUTE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SKSKSKSKSSKSKSKSSKKSSK okay but this song is great and they cover it very well i love a piano moment. Okay never mind he opened his mouth Jesus Christ, I’m happy for the sender that they have good memories with this version but I’m confused why the original wasn’t sent it’s so iconic

06) The Waitresses - Nice - Bawpppppppppp when this wins I’ll cheer so so hard, this is very very fun, a fresh take on Christmas music, very of the time but aged superrrrrrr well. No because this songs narrative is a better hallmark movie concept than all the actual hallmark Christmas movie concepts.

07) Christina Aguilera - Nice - Why is she singing this song like this??? This is a lotttt. Why is she saying the our father skskskskskskssksksksksks. This is the mosttttttttttttt. Why is there a choir???????? WHY DID IT TURN INTO A BIG BAND NUMBER??????? Oh she sang camp straight in the mic. This is what my midnight Christmas Eve masses growing up were missing I’m ngl. Incredible!!!!

08) Laufey & dodie - Nice - Fun fact: this was my initial introduction to Laufey!!! And it was solely bc I was a dodie girl. I remember not liking this when I first heard it, but this is kind of serving rn. Glad I became more of a Laufey girlie instead of staying a dodie girlie. In fact this is a reallyyyyy good mix of their styles, I really enjoyed this!!!!

09) Victoria Justice - Nice - I feel like Andre didn’t get a good grade bc he tried singing this song as a man instead of doing the obvious move of giving this song to his cunty friends. Liz Gillies is such a star and ari too. Wait this was so cute I wasn’t expecting this sksksksksksksksksks. Cute I love it!!!

10) Willa Ford - Nice - WINNERRRRRRRR YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THIS IS SO ICONIC OMFGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Yeah this has no business serving the way it does. We needed this in the week sm. So stupid and fun and actually well done, this is screaming winner

11) Camila Cabello - Nice - Oh righttttttt christmOIUS I forgot about this sksksksks. I kinda live for this both ironically and unironically tbh. It’s the background men serving classic realness and her trying to do the same thing but sounding like a 15 year girl in her bedroom. If this was someone else this would actually serve but I had fun and absolutely CACKLED regardless

12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - Nice - It’s funny bc he just released a Christmas album with Liz gillies that my partner has shoved down my throat for two months now and it’s actually pretty good. I kinda live for this icl it’s just so so dumb I love it. Just so creative and original and fun and stuff!!! Yeah I like this a lot!!! And the voices are actually so so good.

13) Bryant Oden - Naughty - This is veryyyyyyyyy early 2010s YouTube coded like whoaaaaaa. Wish I liked this more, I might have more nostalgia if I appreciated this era of internet more.

14) Myra - Nice - Yesssssssssss this is nice!!!!! It’s not exactly gripping me melodically speaking but the production is super nice on this one. Yeah I enjoyed this! I didn’t love it but it was good!

15) Destiny's Child - Naughty - The producers did Kelly and Michelle sooooooooooo dirty. Beyonce sounds fantastic but idk something about these vocals are so oddly mixed im really taken out of the song. If this was just a beyonce song I’d be living more tbh but it was fine.

16) Charmaine Blackman - Nice - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SERVE IT DIVA!!!!!!!!! GET IT ELMO!!!!! Oh this is also giving winner tbh. Truly incredible ty for the experience what a music video.

17) Pia Mia - Nice - Very ahead of its time. Yup yup yup I’m eating this up fr. It’s actually nice but also sooooo camp and ridiculous. The choir bridges is taking me outttttttt sksksjskskskskzksjsksksks.

18) Wizzard - Naughty - Meh. Happy for those who get their life to this tho!

19) Cecily Strong - Naughty - This feels a little like a cop out to do an SNL song tbh…but cecily strong is also such an absolute icon. Wait wtf is this skskskskssksksk. Oh never mind this got unfunny real quick. Wish this was cecily strong covering Barbra Streisands cover of jingle bell instead that’s so iconic. Glad this sender enjoys it!

20) Connie Francis - Nice - It’s cute! I like it! Yeah!
158 days 11 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) TEYA & SALENA: Honestly, I’m not amused
02) Straight No Chaser: I need Straight No Chaser’s God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen because that’s a banger. Dads. This is so bad but in an endearing Christmas kind of way. This is kind of why I love Christmas music
03) Caroline Polachek: I hate this evil wench so much! She made one of her only listenable songs slightly less listenable. Good for her, but Caroline hunny pls retire. Music isn’t your forte
04) Pentatonix: Kind of the second best Pentatonix Christmas song. But maybe because God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is my 3rd favorite traditional Christmas song. Bop
05) Jukebox the Ghost: It’s cute!
06) The Waitresses: This was my second choice! I didn’t realize there was a version that was under 5 minutes. I guess I only listened to the long version. But this is a definitive Christmas song. Iconique!
07) Christina Aguilera: Bitch fuck you (you know who you are)! This getting sniped from me is so real. Mariah outsold (icon), but this is kind of the campiest Christmas song ever. The prayer in the middle always takes me out. She butchered my all time favorite traditional Christmas song and I have to stan her for that #leadusnotintotemptation. LMAO the changeup. This is simultaneously the best and worst song I’ve ever heard in my life
08) Laufey & dodie: Very cute! Very warm!
09) Victoria Justice: Cute! but… https://media1.tenor.com/m/phPJ6G-PLgUAAAAd/ariana-grande-i-think-we-all-sing.gif
10) Willa Ford: This one hit wonder bitch having a Christmas song is so funny to me. I’ll pretend I like this for her sake. Mom
11) Camila Cabello: If she could properly pronounce words, I’d be all for a hispanic version of this song. But…give this to another promising Cuban descendant. I hate this woman
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane: We’re done
13) Bryant Oden: sigh
14) Myra: lmao she got the prompt
15) Destiny's Child: Top tier Christmas song. They ate
16) Charmaine Blackman: lmfaooooooo she’s so mother. This is a hymn idgaf
17) Pia Mia: Ok but why is this actually good? I’m actually putting this on my Christmas playlist because wtf???? I’m actually so bald right now. LMAO THE CHOIR???? I’m literally obsessed with this. I literally have no words
18) Wizzard: The instrumentation is very cutesy Christmas but I but song overall if whatever
19) Cecily Strong: Mikey Day dad indeed. Not bad xx
20) Connie Francis: Wait bald. This is so camp.
157 days 21 hours ago
Joee323
01) TEYA & SALENA - I think their music is just not for me lmao 😭 maybe im being harsh but they wanna be edgy slay girls so bad and it doesn’t hit
02) Straight No Chaser - is this just a long advert for baileys IDGI Kristen Bell ate though
03) Caroline Polachek - I mean I love the OG version and this is basically the OG version the way she changes like one word iconic
04) Pentatonix - I thought these guys were dead sksks appreciate the throwback
05) Jukebox the Ghost - this was actually pretty cute and a bop the “what’s this” is so stuck in my head now
06) The Waitresses - underrated Christmas classic IMOOO only the real ones have this as their fave Christmas song
07) Christina Aguilera - Christina gonna do her thing with those RIFTS
08) Laufey & dodie - I feel like I’m being force fed laufey these days but this was pleasant I would enjoy it by a warm toasty fire 😍
09) Victoria Justice - the jingle bell rock from mean girls could never tbh
10) Willa Ford - you don’t have to go this hard for a Christmas song but she really did !
11) Camila Cabello - PLZZZZZZ cwistmas iconic no notes , renaming Christmas fr
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - the episode is a great Christmas special but the song doesn’t stand on its own imo not catchy or not my style anyway
13) Bryant Oden - idk what to make of this duck and his song but he is very cute anyway
14) Myra - very early 2000s this really holds up as a song like even if it wasn’t Christmas themed, love her voice too
15) Destiny's Child- I had no idea they released a Christmas song yesssss
16) Charmaine Blackman - ok this actually slaps and the random cutaways to the SpongeBob costume really amplified the performance
17) Pia Mia - this is one of the few songs of this edition that actually sounds like a song lmao, well produced and really holds up
18) Wizzard - classic, but obviously heard it 1000 times in my life, not really one of my favourite Christmas songs either there’s better choices
19) Cecily Strong - LMFAOOOO?! 😭 I was into this yes
20) Connie Francis - omg I totally forgot about this song yessss v underrated Christmas bop, well unless your a British company producing a Christmas advert
157 days 6 hours ago
1001games
TEYA & SALENA: I wasn’t caring much for it until the chorus. Pretty catchy but also a little weird.

Straight No Chaser: This was cute! I think acapella gets old super quick but every once in awhile its nice to listen to. I liked this!

Caroline Polachek: Eh not feeling this too much. Not super christmassy in my opinion.

Pentatonix: Talented as always. However I think Straight No Chaser was a little bit better than this.

Jukebox the Ghost: This was different and unique! Super talented as well. I do prefer the original but this was just as good!

The Waitresses: Ugh what an underrated christmas song! Classic 80’s and tune!

Christina Aguilera: Love me some Christina but I think she overdoes her songs sometimes. Nonetheless this was good just not superb.

Laufey & dodie: Love this duo! Great voices and the sound was so pure and fresh.

Victoria Justice: So cringy but what a classic TV show. I didnt care for the song though.

Willa Ford: Oh yikes this was quite bad I’m afraid!

Camila Cabello: This was cute! Not a fan of Camila but this was orchestrated well and the mariachi band was a nice touch.

Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane: Just like the show itself, this was stupid.

Bryant Oden: Not as good as the original but it had its moments. Can’t say I’ve heard this version though.

Myra: Not for me. Sorry!

Destiny's Child: Not a fan of this either.

Charmaine Blackman: I’m not sure what to think here but tf was this lol.

Pia Mia: I got bored super quickly. Next please!

Wizzard: I’ve never heard of this song before tbh. I liked it thought. Quite catchy!

Cecily Strong: Lol I love this skit. Also Cecily has a pretty good voice ngl!

Connie Francis: Oldie but a goodie. Just not very christmassy I think.
156 days 6 hours ago
eveee20
01) TEYA & SALENA: nooooooooo no
02) Straight No Chaser: lmaoooo
03) Caroline Polachek: no wait i kind of love this for her????? NOT THE MODULATION. release it on streaming girlie plz.
04) Pentatonix: yea i get it. but it’s just not rly for me
05) Jukebox the Ghost: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what’s this????
06) The Waitresses: this one holds up. queens. icons. i live for their energy.
07) Christina Aguilera: she really did all that. for. o. holy. night. sorry oh**. we love the spoken word break and the riffs in the background.
08) Laufey & dodie: i mean it rly is just a nice christmas song. and im in love with laufey soooo
09) Victoria Justice: i’d point it just for liz gilles.
10) Willa Ford: white girl did her best. she’s rly playing around that melody. kinda slay tho????
11) Camila Cabello: i’ll be home for quismois~~
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane: lmao i mean a surprise funny choice. it wasn’t as awful as i expected!
13) Bryant Oden: i like the meme. i didn’t need this.
14) Myra: icon. it sucks. it’s so bad. go off girlie i kind of love you.
15) Destiny's Child: oh this is amazing.
16) Charmaine Blackman: QUEEEEEEEEEN. WE LOVE A BUDGET GIRLIE.
17) Pia Mia: LMAOOO i mean
18) Wizzard: okayyyy its giving beach boys
19) Cecily Strong: i forgot about this version…and im kinda glad i did 💕
20) Connie Francis: waitttt not this surprise dark horse.
155 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
01) TEYA & SALENA -
https://media.tenor.com/kwur7GRH-NsAAAAC/tyra-sanchez-tyra.gif
02) Straight No Chaser - it was alright I guess? not my cup of tea!
03) Caroline Polachek - LOL pls she was so funny for this. the fact that she couldn't even be bothered to change too many of the lyrics either aucjjsnxns you know what we stan this diva
04) Pentatonix - never been a fan of them unforch!
05) Jukebox the Ghost - why not just submit the original?
06) The Waitresses - omg moms I quite enjoyed this!!!
07) Christina Aguilera - her vocals ajxjsnxjsnz she's so funny mom
08) Laufey & dodie - oh this is cute we love them for this
09) Victoria Justice - victoria getting the UGLIEST outfit oh I KNOW the wardrobe dept hateddddd her
10) Willa Ford - OMG A HIT!!!!!! MOTHER WAS MOTHERING
11) Camila Cabello - PLSSS not this but tell me why her vocals are so gooood apart from the weird pronunciations omgggg... might have to stan a bit
12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - if you ever catch me pointing family guy then you can go ahead and put coal in my stocking
13) Bryant Oden - awe this was actually kind of cute and endearing!
14) Myra - it was cute! didn't really capture my attention.
15) Destiny's Child - oh this is winning and we snoozed...stan destiny's child tho!!
16) Charmaine Blackman - wait mother ate this YASSSSSS we love the shitty greenscreen and the random shots of elmo and spongebob!!!!
17) Pia Mia - unironically one of her best. the choir coming in at the end I'm fucking pissing myself LMAOOOOO
18) Wizzard - it was fun I guess!
19) Cecily Strong - the moment i see the snl logo on any piece of media my smile drops from my face immediately.
20) Connie Francis - wait omg she ate that... I'm so gagged...ended all these youngsters omg
https://media.tenor.com/CCIHM2mlNSkAAAAM/for-gl-vemee-chloe-x-halle.gif
155 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
01) Teya & Salena - LMAOOOOOOO this is so bad wtf. How did they fall so hard. This has no redeemable qualities.
02) Straight No Chaser - This week is gonna be long. The woman's voice is lovely, I could do without the men.
03) Caroline Polachek - This is clever! I really underappreciate Caroline Polachek, but this was a lot of fun and made me chuckle hearing the changed lyrics.
04) Pentatonix - Easily the best a capella group. This unlocked some nostalgia for me as I never listen to these guys anymore - this was sweet and reminded me of being little and going to church with family <3
05) Jukebox the Ghost - yeah this was an alright cover. I would always choose to listen to the original but this wasn't awful - performed quite well.
06 - The Waitresses - An all time classic. This is just fully good vibes and is produced beautifully. That iconic trumpet? is so good. Yep, really enjoyed this.
07 - Christina Aguilera - She woke up and chose to sing! Not a huge fan of Christina but she has good vocals here. this was alright. LMAO the Lord's Prayer, iconic!
08 - Laufey & dodie - can't go wrong with Laufey. dodie is really good here too. Just a very wholesome and well done Christmas Song.
09 - Victorious Cast - ofc the Victorious Cast had a Christmas song LMAO. Liz Gillies slaying as usual.
10 - Willa Ford - I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this! This is actually a really fun and polished song. Had a good time with this. The random French LMAO
11 - Camila Cabello - QUISMOIS!!! has been living in my head rent-free all month.
12 - Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - oh... Family Guy. This went painfully slow.
13 - Bryant Oden - I can't stand the original and I certainly can't stand this version.
14 - Myra - This is right up my alley! I was jamming to this.
15 - Destiny's Child - Love Destiny's Child but this was quite boring. A pass im afraid.
16 - Charmaine Blackman - omg she is such a queen! Way better than Mariah. What a legend.
17 - Pia Mia - I still forget that Pia Mia is an actual person LMAO.
18 - Wizzard - A timeless classic. Always comes on so I've been getting a bit sick of it but it's still got some charm
19 - Cecily Strong - When is Saturday Night Live ending? I've seen videos and never laughed. Someone send me a funny SNL video because this certainly isn't one and I've never seen a funny one ever.
20 - Connie Francis - oh this is really cute actually. An oldie but a goodie!
154 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) TEYA & SALENA - 'Ho Ho Ho' - Honestly, nothing will shock me anymore after "Ananconda" and "W.A.P." were released.

02) Straight No Chaser  - 'Text Me Merry Christmas (ft. Kristen Bell)' - Oh this is so cute! I really enjoy the singing and the song.

03) Caroline Polachek - 'So Cold You're Hurting My Feelings' - This doesn't sound like it's too Christmas-y for me.

04) Pentatonix - 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' - It's nice.

05) Jukebox the Ghost - 'What's This?' - It's not bad, but it's kind of just there.

06) The Waitresses  - 'Christmas Wrapping' - This is ok.

07) Christina Aguilera - 'O Holy Night' - WOW, just wow. It's so amazing and such a great masterpiece.

08) Laufey & dodie - 'Love To Keep Me Warm' - I mean this is another Laufey charity I guess with this song.

09) Victoria Justice - 'It's Not Christmas Without You (ft. Ariana Grande & Liz Gillies)' - It's quite good.

10) Willa Ford - 'Santa Baby (Gimme Gimme Gimme)' - Lol this sounds like any song that was released in the 2000s.

11) Camila Cabello - 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' - I like songs like this, even more with nice vocals.

12) Bruce McGill & Seth MacFarlane - 'Christmastime Is Killing Us' - Yeah, this is not funny when I already knew where this song is going.

13) Bryant Oden - 'The Christmas Duck Song' - Always a YouTube classic, even if it was just released this year.

14) Myra - 'Very First Christmas Love' - Lol not another song that sounds like it can be released anytime within 2000s instead of just Christmas.

15) Destiny's Child - '8 Days of Christmas' - Another song that sounds like it can be released anytime within 2000s instead of just Christmas, also not sure what's wrong with the mixing because the voice is so soft to the point that it sounds like it's mumbling at some points.

16) Charmaine Blackman - 'Christmas Time is Here' - Mercy Atis has "I don't wanna know" and Charmine Blackman has "Christmas Time is Here".

17) Pia Mia - 'Unwrap Me' - LMAO this slaps? Ngl I didn't expect much when I see 'Pia Mia" as the singer but this is kind of good.

18) Wizzard - 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' - This is kind of nice actually.

19) Cecily Strong - 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus' - The trip this took me on LMAO.

20) Connie Francis - 'I’m Gonna Be Warm This Winter' - It's nice to have a good classic like this.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!