This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2022 - Final

Topic » Best of TSC 2022 - Final

413 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
2 things ive learnt. 1) ive lost all my keyboard skills and cant type!! and 2) ive lost all my memory skills and dont remember one single song!!

01) The Foxies –  This was not too bad!
02) Jenn Morel – not my kind of thing, her voice is quite grating! Too repetitive.
03) Charlotte Dos Santos – its okay, not something I would want to listen to again!
04) ABRA – thought that said ABBA!! Her voice is quite annoying after a bit!
05) Creeping Jean – well obviously I like this one!
06) Aitana – very samey, sounds like weve heard it all before!
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra – very insipid and dreary, a bit syrupy.
08) Lizzy McAlpine – another dreary coffee lounge song!
09) Yves Tumor – 80s vibe. Its okay, singing would have nice instead of talking!
10) Nattalie Blake – awful. And using a video from a far right party isn’t a good look!
11) Karencici – a bit insipid. But after the last one, its ok.
12) SASAMI – dramatic start, 60s vibe, its okay.
13) Iasonas Mandilas – not my sort of thing, it was okay.
14) Remi Wolf – it wasn’t too bad, not my normal thing, but it was listenable.
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott – missy elliotts bit was annoying.
16) Safety Trance – hope i never have to listen to that again!
17) Rainie Yang – very whispery with a strange beat that doesn’t seem to fit her singing!
18) Lovely Peaches – to much autotune or whatever its called, it was just repetitive!
19) Boys Noize, ABRA – its very one note with lots of annoying effects on the voice.
20) YENA – its okay, shes a bit twee.
21) Topaz Jones – reminds me of fresh prince.
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry – a bit mockney and the sounds is quite grating with headphones on.
23) Idles – great song.
24) Rebecca Black – think she tried to hard to lose her Friday image!
25) Sarah Kinsley – good grief, when does the song start. Its running up that hill!! That is more that 5mins worth of song.
26) IMZ1 – that beat thing is annoying!
413 days 20 hours ago
ilovetosing
1) The Foxies - “Screws”  ☕️- It's ok, I don't hate this but I'm not a big fan over it, it has a 2000s punk rock vibe to it. It gets better at the end tho.

2) Jenn Morel - “Tempo” 🧉 - It's not for me I'm afraid. I can see how this will be for someone who enjoys this but I'm not in that group I'm sorry.

3) Charlotte Dos Santos - “Away From You” ☕️- A cute song. Nice vibes.

4) ABRA - “Unlock It (feat. Playboi Carti)” 🧉 - Not sure how to feel about this. I liked the vocals but it's a bit too messy for me. Oh the rap ruined this song totally.

5) Creeping Jean - “Fluorescent Orange Skies” 🧃 - There was once a time where I was a ig fan of these types of songs, but I've outgrown that phase totally I'm afraid. It's ok, but it's not the type of songs that I listen to now.

6) Aitana - “En El Coche” 🧃 - Surprisingly, I didn't hate this. Some parts of this song is cute.

7) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - “Let You Break My Heart Again" 🍷 - Classic and classy. It's perfect.
https://media.giphy.com/media/cdXpgeB32BekIGzBNh/giphy.gif

8) Lizzy McAlpine - “erase me (feat. Jacob Collier)” 🍷 - OH WOW. I don't think I really enjoyed this song in my first time listen to it, but it has grown a lot on my listen this time. Oh wait I think the electric guitar kind of pulled this down a bit but it's still a really good song.

9) Yves Tumor - “Secrecy Is Incredibly Important To The Both Of Them” 🧉 - I'm just confused tbh for this song.

10) Nattalie Blake - “What The Girlies Lack'' 🥛 - Well, it's still a song I guess!

11) Karencici - “Meteor Shower” 🍷 - It's perfect! It's also paying homage to that Taiwan's "Boys Over Flowers" that was released in 2001. The scene where she was smashing the piano was from the scene in the show where the girl's rich boyfriend's mum was trying to humilate her in the ball by asking her to play on the piano even though she knew that the girl doesn't know how to play the piano, so the girl went to the piano and smashed the piano to protest against the mum.

12) SASAMI - “Call Me Home” ☕️ - Pretty good. I enjoyed this.

13) Iasonas Mandilas - “Mono Esena” 🧃 - It's ok, I guess. The chorus is quite fun but the verse is a bit meh.

14) Remi Wolf  - “Cake” ☕️ - Hm......,not bad.

15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - “Lobby” 🧃 - This type of sound is kind of overdone imo, otherwise it would be an ok song.

16) Safety Trance - “Eh Alma Que Te Trajo (feat. Arca)” 🥛 - Oh God.

17) Rainie Yang - “Indulging” ☕️ - Kind of decent.

18) Lovely Peaches - “Walk It Like A Boss (Dance Remix)” ☕️ - Another song that actually sounds much better than I expected when I was expecting a mess lol.

19) Boys Noize, ABRA - “Affection” 🧃 - It drags on for a bit towards the end.

20) YENA - “Lxxk 2 U” 🍷 - YES! PERFECTION! This K-Pop song surprisingly sounds a lot like J-Rock.

21) Topaz Jones - “Black Tame” 🧃 - It's ok.

22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - “Picture In My Mind” ☕️ - It's a bit choppy but I like the music here.

23) Idle Lies - “20” ☕️ - A bit old school rock, it's quite decent.

24) Rebecca Black - “Crumbs” 🥛 - The glitchy sounds is just not working for me.

25) Sarah Kinsley - “Cypress” ☕️ - It's decent.

26) IMZ1 - “Crush” 🧃 - The only place I can see this song being played is in the nightclub.
413 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) The Foxies        I feel like i said something about this being like teenage nonsense... because it is
02) Jenn Morel        Yea... this is a bop... and it was robbed so I needed to give it a second chance.
03) Charlotte Dos Santos        This is a vibe. idk how i'll feel about it by the end. but the vibes are so good
04) ABRA        this is a bit much... like it's not giving me something to connect with... i wish it did though because it's a vibe
05) Creeping Jean        we can always count on bibbs to have a bibbs type entry :)
06) Aitana        Now that's been been almost a year... yea i'm okay with this now.
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra        see here's the thing.... lovely... great... but it's like... meh for an best of... ya know.. you know
08) Lizzy McAlpine        I wish i cared about this... but i honestly. can't be
09) Yves Tumor        i mean... i'm not gonna even try to fake that i care about this
10) Nattalie Blake        i mean from the nonsense songs this is the campest so far
11) Karencici        it's okay... definitely not the worst of the bland songs
12) SASAMI        another one where i'm like... do i even need to look at this again? because like... it's giving me nothing
13) Iasonas Mandilas        i still don't get the hype on this. Alpha Parris did it better and camper
14) Remi Wolf        this won? was it the only song in the contest that week?
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott        Bop bop bop bop bop.
16) Safety Trance        usually it takes me a bit to fall into it. but this is the best arca related song i've heard probably
17) Rainie Yang        Her voice is like too high for this song.
18) Lovely Peaches        So we saved the good camp songs for this half. got it
19) Boys Noize, ABRA        what in the underproduced early 90s track?
20) YENA        yea.... uh huh... sure... i'm totally the target demographic for this.... yup... definitely.... /s
21) Topaz Jones        i mean... this is what it is. and it's unafraid to be it.
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry        i mean... my head is boppin my body isn't
23) Idles        Bibbs... you know this isn't second chances right? this is BEST of...
24) Rebecca Black        i lol'd when i won with this. i mean she's doing something... sure
25) Sarah Kinsley        we're gonna end up with one of these slower songs winning aren't we?
26) IMZ1        I mean.... i'm definitely vibing more with this in terms of the more boppy ones.
413 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
01) The Foxies  - Very 1001games, either a hit or miss for me. Sadly a miss but I'll definitely give it another listening.
02) Jenn Morel  - Soooo annoying... That's why this got 18th and this should not comeback to be honest.
03) Charlotte Dos Santos  - I heard this before! This is OK, a bit bored though.
04) ABRA  - Sort of music from the future and I'm not ready for it yet and this is forgettable in my opinion.
05) Creeping Jean  - This is so long that I wanna stop when it hit 2:30, not for me sorry :(
06) Aitana  - Finally an enjoyable song, been heard this,  this deserves to comeback and probably win.
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra  - Recently folowing her and listening to her songs. Been hearing her other song while looking for Icelandic entry in HSC. This is truly a masterpiece!
08) Lizzy McAlpine  - I wonder why this only got 12th in TSC 467. Loving those intense sounds on the bridge part. This is so appealing and will be glad to listen to it again.
09) Yves Tumor  - Meh, joined during that week but I didn't even recognized this. Not my thing!
10) Nattalie Blake  - Another annoying entry, still bearable though and I enjoyed it after relistening.
11) Karencici  - OMG Seeing those F4, time flies, so nostalgic... This is OK, not much impressive.
12) SASAMI  - Bit bored, will definitely give it a go, still bored tho.
13) Iasonas Mandilas - Lively song , I'm still not impress.
14) Remi Wolf  - Soo enjoyable as usual for Remi Wolf!
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott  - Another amusing entry which got a death slot.
16) Safety Trance  - All I hear is meow, but i won't mind as I enjoyed this and it is so unique.
17) Rainie Yang  - So happy to see Rainie Young here, I loved this.
18) Lovely Peaches  - The chorus was messy, but respect for this queen.
19) Boys Noize, ABRA  -  Bit appealing, would definitely give another listening.
20) YENA  - OMG! I loved this, such a cute voice. <3
21) Topaz Jones - This is good but I prefer his other song.
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry  - Not my thing, soz.
23) Idles  - We have 2 bibbles entry, this is  bearable than the other.
24) Rebecca Black  - Such a bop! No wonder why this won. Well done!
25) Sarah Kinsley  - Oh gosh! Another winning entry, amazing! y'all are serving!
27) IMZ1 - So short, like I want some more.
413 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
01) The Foxies - when the fuck was this sent LMFAO i have zero memory of this 😭😭😭😭 anyways they peaked with that anti socialite song can we please let them go
02) Jenn Morel - i also have no memory of this LMFAO but this time it’s sad because this is hitting like….. moving sm yasssss
03) Charlotte Dos Santos - YASSSSS this is so gorg omgggggg im in lurve….
04) ABRA - BAWPPHDHDKDJHSJDD the biggest collapse like….. abra mother forever her ass needs to release something new IM STARVING!!!!
05) Creeping Jean - well!
06) Aitana - bawpp!! so good yasssss el el coochie <3
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - does laufey winning hsc drag this down a bit? sure but like it’s gorgeous what can i say
08) Lizzy McAlpine - wait she’s serving a bit yasss this is munching to me like
09) Yves Tumor - YASSSSS i will always have time for yves 😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩 they’re so good and this is so good omgggg
10) Nattalie Blake - the 10 seconds of silence always sends LMFAO but yassss this concept has been done better but like…. let me strut what the girlies lack a bit like
11) Karencici - MOTHER she served…. this aged like wine woah
12) SASAMI - oh collapse like….. loves the production
13) Iasonas Mandilas - this came in 2nd???? oh the chorus kicked in and now i get it…. bawp!!
14) Remi Wolf - BALD…. i remember being like ??? at this winning but now i get it…. a serve!
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - this is cute en el coochie is better
16) Safety Trance - BAWPPPP!!!!!! a serve like…..
17) Rainie Yang - YASSSSSSS stunning….. no like this gagged me a bit….
18) Lovely Peaches - why is this eating LMAO
19) Boys Noize, ABRA - JSHSJXHDJXHDJDHSJDKDJDHD YASSSSSS no like this is so pleasing to me….like it scratches something in my brain like no other song does abra please make more music in 2023 i am begging
20) YENA - BAWP!! this is so girly gorgeous cute like…. so nevracore
21) Topaz Jones - YASSS so good….. im moving sm….. i love when men make good music!!
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE IN HERE WITH A BIG BUM BUM OKAYY WHO HAS A BIG BUM BUM MINES NOT EVEN THAT BIG BUT WHO IN HERE HAS A BIG BUM BUM LETS GO!
23) Idles - well! nawt for me <3
24) Rebecca Black - yassss back to the regularly scheduled gay people music!!! this winning my first hosted tsc :3 a serve !!
25) Sarah Kinsley - i will always be a karma stan (WHICH SHOULDVE BEEN HER WINNING ENTRY BUT TSC SUCKS!!!!!) but this is literally so gorgeous i cant lie she ate she devoured a hit’s a hit
26) IMZ1 - bawppppp like….. a cunty closer!!
413 days 14 hours ago
J2999
001. The Foxies : This is fine, has some pleasant bop parts.
002. Jenn Morel : Oh this is a vibeee we’re moving.
003. Charlotte Dos Santos : Prefer this to her HSC song I think, but don’t really care for it.
004. ABRA : It’s fine, don’t have any particular feelings about it.
005. Creeping Jean : Some good music parts, kinda mediocre for me.
006. Aitana : COLLAPSEEE Aitana you will always be famous, whopper.
007. Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra : Laufey experiences are always pleasant, but not too much for me to eat up at here.
008. Lizzy McAlpine : This is alright.
009. Yves Tumor : Oh this bop, this is supposed to be in a SMSF some point… it’s aged well since the last HSC, good song.
010. Nattalie Blake : Very camp, but it does bop a bit.
011. Karencici : It’s fine, got some nice music to it, singing is decent enough too.
012. SASAMI : Kinda moving, some good music definitelyyyy, this was pretty solid.
013. Iasonas Mandilas : Serveeeee Mono Esena collapse this goes awffff.
014. Remi Wolf : This feels better than I remember it being, it’s alright.  Got some good parts.
015. Anitta, Missy Elliott : Anitta queeeen. Both of them delivered well, solid listen.
016. Safety Trance : YESSS ALWAYS POPS OFF. This is just some good ass real fkin food n music, amazing.
017. Rainie Yang : Got good energy… it’s alright.
018. Lovely Peaches : Camp again but does kinda go off… sometimes the music just bops.
019. Boys Noize, ABRA : Some slick music to it, it’s alright.
020. YENA : Bopped quite well, pretty solid.
021. Topaz Jones : Some parts of this are decent, some parts are quite mid. It’s ok.
022. PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry : Preferred this the TSC week it was sent, but it was still pretty good. Liked it.
023. Idles : Quite pleasant, has some good parts to it.
024. Rebecca Black : No Rebecca Black… it’s still never really hit me, it’s fine.
025. Sarah Kinsley : Oh masterpieceeeeee this is still soooo good such a good listen every time.
026. IMZ1 : Got some solid music in parts, decent closer.
413 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) The Foxies - it's fun and a little bit cute. When the chorus hits I'm like oh this is a pleasant surprise! But it's over pretty quickly.
02) Jenn Morel - I can see its tsc appeal but it's still like background noise to me. And her rhymes just never landed to me even ironically
03) Charlotte Dos Santos - it's got some cute trancy energy, feel like I get kinda tired of it
04) ABRA - why is this low key serving besides the rap… I'm buying what they're selling I'm following along etc
05) Creeping Jean - I don't think this deserved its low placement, it's chill road trip 2000s movie vibes to me, but I wouldn't put this on willingly
06) Aitana - this cute jingle is funny how it just comes and goes… mom
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - submitting a winner… I'm bored… this is milk I'm trying to start my day not fall back to sleep
08) Lizzy McAlpine - it's giving discover weekly… but if you stick with it enough it grows on you
09) Yves Tumor - yea this radio shack commercial song isn't my vibe either
10) Nattalie Blake - I appreciate this song for having a sense of humor, it's cute in a slutty way
11) Karencici - adorable 2000s candi pop ballad energy! A pleasant surprise
12) SASAMI - these soft, slightly strained but pretty vocals probably help the song, along with its production, but I'm still feeling slightly empty from this
13) Iasonas Mandilas - it's definitely the most basic winner option so far, but also it hits me in all the right spots lol I would dance to this at the cluv
14) Remi Wolf - former winner, BORED!!! I graduated that method of thinking in 2020. Still a good song tho :\
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - one of my favorite songs of last year, bop bop bop. It's so relieving to hear Missy finally have fun again
16) Safety Trance - it's a no, sorry <3
17) Rainie Yang - cool... another former winner. I don't think this needs to be rewarded twice I'm sorry :) it's a well crafted song but I don't love it and it's already gotten its due
18) Lovely Peaches - oh I'm low key kinda obsessed with this… I hope I was vibing to this during 487
19) Boys Noize, ABRA - thinking I prefer the other ABRA entry (how were both allowed? Did they tie?), this song is a bit more spacey than I would've liked, what is this from zola?
20) YENA - cute rock girl rawr xD vibes
21) Topaz Jones - this is prob going to win following recent best of trends, but it's great! Good for men, doing the thing
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - tired of seeing pinkpantheress everywhere, I don't know their story yet. This song is yeah like tik tok background song ok thanks
23) Idles - I'm supporting this ironically, 23rd place in a sea of winners… that's brutal. Go men! I'm supporting this but also could give it 0 if I wanted! We will see :)
24) Rebecca Black - I'm not saying it's bad, because this song is good. But I have something against winners in this contest so it can only do so well. But I wouldn't mind a rebecca win, she's been through so much, what a story
25) Sarah Kinsley - former winner, milk. But sarah does make really dimensional tracks, there's no denying her artistry. I don't think it's my favorite of hers but there's something about this that I just can't let go of
26) IMZ1 - Why is this song giving vogueing energy LOL like would they not play this in a harlem ballroom? My mind is running with possibilities this is definitely giving vogueing
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
I’m not spamming for a new page bc no need! Hello! Welcome to the live show for BEST OF 2022!!!! A quick reminder of…

Who's Who
1001games - The Foxies
bibbles - Creeping Jean
bibbles - Idle Lies
eveee20 - YENA
FromAWindow - IMZ1
FromAWindow - SASAMI
hellomynameis347 - Lizzy McAlpine
hellomynameis347 - Remi Wolf
ianfitz0012 - Aitana
ianfitz0012 - Anitta, Missy Elliott
ilovetosing - Karencici
ilovetosing - Rainie Yang
J2999 - Iasonas Mandillas
J2999 - Sarah Kinsley
LornaHollas - Lovely Peaches
LornaHollas - Nattalie Blake
MISSimogen - Charlotte Dos Santos
MISSimogen - PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry
QueenMichelle - Safety Trance
QueenMichelle - Yves Tumor
tbrown_47 - Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra
tbrown_47 - Topaz Jones
TolisKalkas - Jenn Morel
TolisKalkas - Rebecca Black
turkeylover - ABRA
turkeylover - ABRA but with Boys Noize this time!

I’ll be revealing from last to first bc I had a cute way of revealing but that got foiled by how the votes fell yasssss!!!
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
in 26th place with 24 points!!!
Nattalie Blake!!!

Final Standings of BEST OF 2022

1        ::        ???        ::        ???
2        ::        ???        ::        ???
3        ::        ???        ::        ???
4        ::        ???        ::        ???
5        ::        ???        ::        ???
6        ::        ???        ::        ???
7        ::        ???        ::        ???
8        ::        ???        ::        ???
9        ::        ???        ::        ???
10        ::        ???        ::        ???
11        ::        ???        ::        ???
12        ::        ???        ::        ???
13        ::        ???        ::        ???
14        ::        ???        ::        ???
15        ::        ???        ::        ???
16        ::        ???        ::        ???
17        ::        ???        ::        ???
18        ::        ???        ::        ???
19        ::        ???        ::        ???
20        ::        ???        ::        ???
21        ::        ???        ::        ???
22        ::        ???        ::        ???
23        ::        ???        ::        ???
24        ::        ???        ::        ???
25        ::        ???        ::        ???
26        ::        024        ::        Nattalie Blake
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
in 25th place with 28 points!!!
Jenn Morel!!!

23        ::        ???        ::        ???
24        ::        ???        ::        ???
25        ::        028        ::        Jenn Morel
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
in 23rd and 24th place with 31 points!!!
Creeping Jean and Idle Lies, respectively!!!

23        ::        031        ::        Creeping Jean
24        ::        031        ::        Idle Lies
413 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
slay
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
Oh and I’ve been forgetting to show the points totals oops

Creeping Jean: 31 points
- 15 from 1001games
- 11 from bibbles
- 5 from tswiftlover13
- 0 from chris2pei, Darbe, eveee20, FromAWindow, hellomynameis347, humanwebjet1, ianfitz0012, ilovetosing, J2999, LornaHollas, MISSimogen, QueenMichelle, tbrown_47, TolisKalkas, turkeylover

Idle Lies: 31 points
- 12 from bibbles
- 6 from ilovetosing
- 5 from humanwebjet1
- 4 from 1001games
- 3 from LornaHollas
- 1 from J2999
- 0 from chris2pei, Darbe, eveee20, FromAWindow, hellomynameis347, ianfitz0012, MISSimogen, QueenMichelle, tbrown_47, TolisKalkas, tswiftlover13, turkeylover

Jenn Morel: 28 points
- 12 from TolisKalkas
- 10 from humanwebjet1
- 4 from J2999
- 2 from 1001games
- 0 from bibbles, chris2pei, Darbe, eveee20, FromAWindow, hellomynameis347, ianfitz0012, ilovetosing, J2999, LornaHollas, MISSimogen, QueenMichelle, tbrown_47, tswiftlover13, turkeylover

Nattalie Blake: 24 points
- 11 from LornaHollas
- 4 from chris2pei
- 4 from MISSimogen
- 3 from TolisKalkas
- 2 from tswiftlover13
- 0 from bibbles, 1001games, Darbe, eveee20, FromAWindow, hellomynameis347, humanwebjet1, ianfitz0012, ilovetosing, J2999, QueenMichelle, tbrown_47, turkeylover
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
in 22nd place for some reason with 33 points!!!
Boys Noize, ABRA!!!

Boys Noize, ABRA: 33 points
- 12 from turkeylover
- 8 from MISSimogen
- 6 from QueenMichelle
- 4 from FromAWindow
- 2 from eveee20
- 1 from tswiftlover13
- 0 from 1001games, bibbles, chris2pei, Darbe, hellomynameis347,  humanwebjet1, ianfitz0012, ilovetosing, J2999, LornaHollas, tbrown_47, TolisKalkas

22        ::        033        ::        Boys Noize, ABRA
413 days 12 hours ago
FromAWindow
in 21st place with 35 points!!!
IMZ1!!!

IMZ1: 35 points
- 11 from FromAWindow
- 8 from TolisKalkas
- 5 from hellomynameis347
- 5 from QueenMichelle
- 4 from LornaHollas
- 1 from chris2pei
- 1 from humanwebjet1
- 0 from 1001games, bibbles, Darbe, eveee20, ianfitz0012, ilovetosing, J2999, MISSimogen, tbrown_47, tswiftlover13, turkeylover

21        ::        035        ::        IMZ1
22        ::        033        ::        Boys Noize, ABRA

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!