This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2022 - Final

Topic » Best of TSC 2022 - Final

381 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
And that's it!!! That's the final!!! Finally, here's tonight's running order!!!

Tonight's Running Order

01) The Foxies
02) Jenn Morel
03) Charlotte Dos Santos
04) ABRA
05) Creeping Jean
06) Aitana
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra
08) Lizzy McAlpine
09) Yves Tumor
10) Nattalie Blake
11) Karencici
12) SASAMI
13) Iasonas Mandilas
14) Remi Wolf
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott
16) Safety Trance
17) Rainie Yang
18) Lovely Peaches
19) Boys Noize, ABRA
20) YENA
21) Topaz Jones
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry
23) Idles
24) Rebecca Black
25) Sarah Kinsley
26) IMZ1

And finally, I have been corrected by our group's owner TolisKalkas about how the voting for our final will work!

The points this time go like this

ALSO! If you have submissions in the finals, you can give yourself points! If you have one song, that song will automatically get your 12 point. If you have 2 songs, you must select which gets your 12 and which gets your 11 (you will not give out 10 points).

Let me know if you have any questions!!! As a reminder, votes are due by next Sunday (3/19) at 4PM EST!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
381 days 9 hours ago
ianfitz0012
tea
379 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Quick comments from memory so we can manifest more to come yasssssss

01) The Foxies - I remember not liking this in its original tsc but this was cute here!!! Good indie energy and I think a fitting opener :)
02) Jenn Morel - cute lil bop! I feel like she’d serve harder in other songs but this was a nice listen!
03) Charlotte Dos Santos - MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRR oh this song was quite incredible when it was sent and it has aged like the absolute finest of wines, MUCH better than her hsc song which aged like milk ngl
04) ABRA - This was ROBBED in its original tsc, music like this just doesn’t get sent much anymore, truly for the girls!!!
05) Creeping Jean - Nice enough but a lil long
06) Aitana - Only bc this song was forced on me with hsc has this aged well but I like it now :))
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN oh to see her humble beginnings again :)))) She’d become an absolute LEGEND in HSC but this is honestly my preferred song, just absolutely dreamy and Disney like and absolutely gorgeous :)))
08) Lizzy McAlpine - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this was my most listened to song for a hot second before will STOLE it from me to start out the year, but I haven’t listened much since before this was sent to best of. Wow this has aged gracefully, I loveeeeeeeeee this song sm :)
09) Yves Tumor - This aged super well in the lp on me, I didn’t remember it being quite as intellectual in its debut but wowwwwwww this hittssssssssssss a good ass song :)
10) Nattalie Blake - Honestly? Kinda cunt ngl. This could be punchier but it bopsssss
11) Karencici - Yessssssssssssss this 2010s sounding classic. Jin, I’m talking to you here directly, please save your best serves for LATER in the year once everyone can appreciate how good your sends truly are and you can get more wins. This 100% deserved a win, sooooooo good!
12) SASAMI - I mean. One of my most listened to songs of the year (ty Eve!!!). Of all the songs I sent to last year, this does honestly feel the most robbed to me (well as robbed as a person really can be). I love this song sm, those synths and the key change just HITTTTTTTTTT mom.
13) Iasonas Mandilas - This drop honestly got me more this time around. Imo it’s not a song that totally grabs my attention but it’s really harmless and fun and that’s all I can ask for with this, I have fun with this!!!
14) Remi Wolf - MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM literally one of my favorite artists ever. So like this was always gonna be one of my faves, the PinkPantheress production is so evident here, truly a drums and bass SERVEEEEEEEE!!!!
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - Not totally for me, I’m sure it could be more if I let it, boys don’t cry was always more for me :) but missy fucking EATSSSSSSSS her verse like goddamn
16) Safety Trance - said it in my original comment, said it in the lp, ill say again that I wouldn’t pick out this song but put this on in a club and I’d dance my absolute ASS off!!!
17) Rainie Yang - YESSSSSSSSSSS this song reallyyyyy builds. I didn’t visit it much after its win but it really hits every time :)
18) Lovely Peaches - No like why is this BOPPINGGGG didn’t expect that! Mindless fun I love it!
19) Boys Noize, ABRA - SERVEEEEEEEEEEEE this has been a bop for so long for me, dark production done sooooooo well :)))
20) YENA - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS kpop Avril Lavigne and I loveeeeeee it!!!!! So upbeat and fun and well done! That chorus just explodes :)
21) Topaz Jones - Sooooooooooooooooo classyyyyyyyy this bass thumps soooo hard and the “all them hoes” line makes me laugh literally every time I hear it lmaoooo. I might prefer toothache? But omfgggggggggg still hits so hard!
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS, this remains her best single still imo. This is like the 474928:7319th song I was gonna send but was beaten to somehow. Really punchy and I love the bass so much :)
23) Idles - Not my fave of bibbles sends ever but I like this more than the other one!
24) Rebecca Black - DHFKDOSJDISOSKFOGKW YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS INCREDIBLE Sooooooo glad she became a glorified and distinguished tsc winner eventually and this is such a smash HIT
25) Sarah Kinsley - Duh. Mom. Incredible. Show stopping etc etc
26) IMZ1 - One of my fave upbeat songs to send ever tbh. Incredible. These low budge queens remain QUEENS :)
377 days 18 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) The Foxies - oh this def isn't best of material im afraidddd!!! i mean girli just does this chavvy council chic much betterrrrr! this smells like dirty coins!!

02) Jenn Morel - 18th place? i mean i get it but this is a lidl bit campy matter of fact. bombastic indeeeddd!

03) Charlotte Dos Santos - god. NOW we're talking. the best song in all of tsc if we rly think abt it. such an ALL STAR. so dreamy. so gorgeous. and i might be biased bc i sent it but truly.. wooow. divine.

04) ABRA - 19th place ohhh nooo way. NOT OF MY WATCH. this will be vindicated. mark my WORDS.

05) Creeping Jean - oh bloody dog poo. 25th place too high if u ask me!

06) Aitana - awee this was actually cutesy you know. very pumpy and jazzy. like yessss.. i am dancing a lidl bit to it. the chorus is very eva touch me actually... O_o

07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - oh yes this is actually very good. a true best of contender if u ask me.. she just moved the WHOLE of tsc with this.

08) Lizzy McAlpine - awee lizzy our fav tik tok girlie these days. perhaps this ones a bit TOO slow and boring for me. i mean even h*lly hum****** can do one these days. i feel my palette has MATURED.

09) Yves Tumor - yassss so gorgeous. so riveting. this moved me so much.

10) Nattalie Blake - sooo cuntylicioussss. she sent everyone here to ROCKKKK uuuu. STRUTTIN WOT THE GIRLIES LACKKKK... and they do lack a lot of musical intelligence!

11) Karencici - awee this is quite cutesy and lovey dovey. probably a bit TOO much on that side. but yeah its fine.

12) SASAMI - awee why am i liking this. something so retro abt this. it feels really otherworldly. likeeee..... beyond. i don't ever remembering me listening to this i just know i zero pointed this and for what. its so pretty!!!

13) Iasonas Mandilas - awee bloody terrible im so sorry!

14) Remi Wolf - yeah ill be honest it is good. remi wolf is kind of scary every time she pops up into tsc but lets face it, shes always GOOD.

15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - i was probably one of the 5 ppl that actually adored this im sorry... this just screams dr l*ke but we overlook it bc its just so GEWWDD!!

16) Safety Trance - yasss let me be controversial and say this is probably my fav thing arca ever did.... just stun

17) Rainie Yang - aw this is very pretty i will give miss rainie yang that at least!

18) Lovely Peaches - wow amazing!

19) Boys Noize, ABRA - once again i will vindicate abra bc 5th place was far too low for this masterpiece!!!

20) YENA - not for me per say.. not at all... but its head boppy!

21) Topaz Jones - oh yesss i do remember this. it was very good!

22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - nice! did it age a bit? well im not willing to disclose that info. but it is still decent!! but thinking abt it boys a lair and take me home shat all over this but we digress!

23) Idles - again.. not for me<3

24) Rebecca Black - literally don't remember this at all. i know a lot of the girls r creaming for rebecca but i just haven't gotten that frm her yet srryyyy.

25) Sarah Kinsley - oh my gawwd yessss... a true tsc all star this was so good im sorry. aged like wine mhmhmmhmhm.

26) IMZ1 - not for me!!1 but it is a lil bit cuntylicious ill give them that
376 days 20 hours ago
humanwebjet1
EXCITED TO BE FINALLY JOINING IN!

01) The Foxies: I enjoyed the music video’s production and the beat too, I wouldn’t listen to it again tho but I’d say A for effort.
02) Jenn Morel: Well this made me move 100%! This is giving me bad bihhh vibes and I like how catchy this is. BOOM!!
03) Charlotte Dos Santos: Not my type of music at all :/
04) ABRA: I got dizzy while trying to watch this video so not a pleasant experience, music wise noope noope Rocky does not approve.
05) Creeping Jean: Meh it gives me old rustic vibes, but I haven’t been impressed so far over than Jenn Morel.
06) Aitana: I WAS HOOKED! Right from the start and I was vibing throughout 100% makes sense why this got 2nd place. I would definitely listen to this again AHHH.
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra: Wow, what a unique tone and I was pleasantly surprised! This is absolutely beautiful, chef’s kiss *MUAH*
08) Lizzy McAlpine: Mhmm it’s a chill song and haunting at the same time. But it feels like another meh song to me. Maybe I’m picky, maybe I’m not but I’d skip over this song tbh.
09) Yves Tumor: Well this is different and it has a lot going on. Different cause it’s not my type of music. Well it got 10th place in the past, but boot.
10) Nattalie Blake: Was trying to figure out what this song was about and I couldn’t, Rocky loves herself a story and this didn’t give me any plot.
11) Karencici: There we go again! Although my Kpop phase ended a long time ago, I can still truly appreciate this song and I’m obsessed with the vocalssssss! *claps*
12) SASAMI: Mhm this song gave me ethereal and this is another surprise. A very good surprise I’d say. I actually enjoyed this song and even though it’s an audio, this little figurine is soooo ADORBS.
13) Iasonas Mandilas: First look and it was giving! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BEAT, I have an appreciation for international songs and this is going to my top rankings. AHHH!! Okay now this is becoming harder to rank.
14) Remi Wolf: It took me a while to get into this song and unfortunately it’s not in my alley. I wish it caught my attention but the beat didn’t really make sense to me.
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott: I saw Missy Elliott and I Wass like YASSSS!!  I wouldn’t say it’s in one of my faves tonight but it does the job quite well musicality wise :)
16) Safety Trance: Another music video that’s making my head hurt. Beat I like, vocals I do not sorry!
17) Rainie Yang: I liked the transition of this song from it being pure and slow and then boom we get some EDM in there. I liked it kind of!
18) Lovely Peaches: Nope nope nope, I’ve heard of Peaches for sure but did not like this.
19) Boys Noize, ABRA: ABRA again and I still don’t approve.
20) YENA: Woow Iit seems like Kpop is a popular genre over here, another one giving me girl group cutesy aura. I enjoyed ittt!
21) Topaz Jones: AHHHH one thing that I complain about today’s rap is that it’s all mumbling and there’s no true meaning behind it. I’ve found me a new artist to check out because I’ve been stuck in listening 90s rap whenever I want to feel inspired or need a confidence boost.
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry: Nice, that’s literally what I’d about this song. Tell me why I zoned out on the lyrics but focused instead on the instrumental and I found myself bopping along.
23) Idles: Aww this got 23rd place that’s shocking! I actually liked this and I’m adding it straight into my playlist right after I finish these rankings.
24) Rebecca Black: After Friday I didn’t know you made more songs, well it’s not like I was curious anyways. I’d say this was okay in my opinion.
25) Sarah Kinsley: Ohm, Rocky shook. I feel like there was a lot going on and I couldn’t focus on one thing or message. Slowly liked the end, but that’s it.
26) IMZ1: Meh, I kind of like it. I’ve been wowed and now it’s like okay sure this is nice. I’d say mostly because some songs have been fierceeeeeee!
376 days 20 hours ago
tswiftlover13
01) The Foxies: almost anything Alternative is GOLD to me. The song is Catchy and I seriously can’t stop listening to it. <3
-
02) Jenn Morel: The beat is insane on this song! Got me vibing for sure. The chorus was repetitive which made it a little meh for me.
-
03) Charlotte Dos Santos: This put me in a chill mood. You are giving me modern Sade vibes with this melodious & hypnotic beat!! <3
-
04) ABRA: Interesting song. The beat is fun. Other than that it was just okay.
-
05) Creeping Jean: 70’s Modern Hippie style music. I loved the whole groove of this song. Especially the guitar! <3
-
06) Aitana: This was short & sweet! Feel like I heard this song somewhere.. The beat is infectious! Giving me 90’s electro pop. Very Vengaboys meets Anitta. <3
-
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra: This was very soothing. Almost too soothing. I started to nod off a little.
-
08) Lizzy McAlpine: This started off slow but ended up being a BANGER! I loved everything this song had to offer. <3
-
09) Yves Tumor: YUSSS!! Total vibe right here. Giving me 80’s tea. I really could listen to this over & over again. <3
-
10) Nattalie Blake: Why does this sound like Trisha Paytas covering a Jeffree Star song. It kinda slayed though. <3
-
11) Karencici: YUS!! This was a breath of fresh air! You ATE! <3
-
12) SASAMI: Sheryl Crow? Jk but seriously your voice is beautiful! I am going to listen to more songs from them. <3
-
13) Iasonas Mandilas: I love his voice. Great beat. Not a bad choice at all <3
-
14) Remi Wolf:This is giving me Charli hyperpop vibes. It started off meh but it picked up quick!! I loved the fast beat and the fun lyrics. <3
-
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott: I saw this performed on some music awards show and instantly fell in love with it!! Such a fun catchy song. Missy brought the extra flavor this song needed. <3
-
16) Safety Trance: Not really vibing to this. Sorry.
-
17) Rainie Yang: Beautiful voice and a nice beat too. I love music like this. Puts a huge smile on my face. <3
-
18) Lovely Peaches: I love the beat but have a hard time connecting with the lyrics.
-
19) Boys Noize, ABRA: Fun and infectious beat! It gave me late 80’s early 90’s vibes! <3
-
20) YENA: YUS!! I love rock inspired kpop songs. <3
-
21) Topaz Jones: Nice song. Not one of my personal favorites so far. But not bad.
-
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry: The beat is YUS QUEEN. The lyrics were okay.
-
23) Idles: I hate to say this but the song really bored me.
-
24) Rebecca Black: Not too familiar with her music but this was cool.
-
25) Sarah Kinsley: Couldn’t really get into this song. Sorry.
-
26) IMZ1: I love the beat on the song. Nothing more than that though.
376 days 18 hours ago
Darbe
FIRST HALF

01) The Foxies – A bit cringe, but it’s a fun light-hearted opener! 2000s pop-rock kind of vibes.
02) Jenn Morel – Trashy pop song that felt a bit empty to me.
03) Charlotte Dos Santos – Very luscious to listen to. A nice sensual vibe to it, just sounds smooth and relaxing.
04) ABRA – Has a cool late 90s sort of vibe to it. It’s a shame they keep playing the phone sound effect over it which is triggering to my ears every time. 
05) Creeping Jean – Not hideous, but certainly isn’t feeling like a Best Of 2022 song to me. Average country influenced rock.
06) Aitana – A guilty pleasure sort of song. It’s a lot of fun and is weirdly addictive!
07) Laufey – Gorgeous to listen to when in the right mood for it. Has an old-school musical feel, really pretty.
08) Lizzy McAlpine – It’s quite nice. The gentle melody grows a bit more after a few listens.
09) Yves Tumor – Really good! I’ve liked all the songs I’ve heard by him.
10) Nattalie Blake – Very kitsch. Not my thing but I don’t hate this as much as I’m probably expected to.
11) Karencici – This is pleasant and wholesome to listen to. Melody is cute, has an early 2000s pop feel. 
12) SASAMI – Really like this! Has an old-school feel but with a cool modern edge. 
13) Iasonas Mandilas – Another guilty pleasure of mine. Production is dated, but it also thumps. Fun closer for the first half.
376 days 18 hours ago
eveee20
1) The Foxies: This is kind of cute in a 2018 indie way. Feels a bit like off brand Hayley Williams but I’m not mad at it.
2) Jenn Morel: u go girl. Shake that ass. This is fun, its fine, its cute.
3) Charlotte Dos Santos: literally obSESSED with this song. I love this so much, queen, MOTHER. The way this hasn’t aged for me at all like. I am ascending. Her best song. God I am in love with her.
4) ABRA: oH?? Okay go off. A bop. I’m moving. Yes girl.
5) Creeping Jean: well. It just isn’t for me.
6) Aitana: okay, cute. Pop. Its a little aged for me. Like cute but also meh on the chorus.
7) Laufey: I mean. I MEANNN. THIS SONG IS SO. AHHHH. I LOVE HER. AND THIS SONG SPECIFICALLY. ITS SO. GOOD. no but why do I feel like crying every time I hear this song.
8) Lizzy McAlpine: Lizzy McAlpine at her best. Ugh the background vocals. So gorgeous. THE SWITCH UP IN THE SECOND VERSE. Sometimes I forget how amazing this song is. THE BREAKDOWNNNNNNNNNNNN.
9) Yves Tumor: I do like me an 80s moment. This is so fun! I like it.
10) Nattalie Blake ft. Jayda Fransen: I meAN. Camp???? Yes girlie. U did that and I love u for that.
11) Karencici: OOP. Yes. YES. I love Karencici and this is so good. LMAO WE LOVE THE DRAMA. GO BOYS OVER FLOWERS RIPOFF. DEAD. Glorious. We love her.
12) SASAMI: I mean I love SASAMI and this was the MOMENT on her album. Literally the best. I love this song so much (ur welcome braden for showing u this song before I joined tsc) UGHHHHH THE CHORUSSSSS. She deserves everything.
13) Iasonas Mandilas: lol. pop off king I guess.
14) Remi Wolf: I was obsessed with Remi….and ya know what. JUSTIFIED. This bops. Show off that paid sponsorship. Yes girl.
15) Anitta x Missy Elliott: LOL I remember this song. I love Missy LOL.
16) Safety Trance: Sorry girl its just not for me.
17) Rainie Yang: oooOOOOO. Yesssss. I like this a lot. I like this very much.
18) Lovely Peaches: LMAOOOO the way this kind of bops tho. Its the perfect length.
19) Boys Noize & Abra: I MEANNNNNN. BOP. Im moving so much this is so goooood. Im just a little in love with her
20) YENA: I still love this song...evidently LOL. Its just fun. And so 2000s pop punk Avril Lavigne. still hits.
21) Topaz Jones: I loved it when it was first submitted. And I still love it. The BASS the layered chorus vocals, so good sooooooo GOOOD.
22) PinkPantheress: okay I cant remember man initial reaction to this song…but this is so good to me now. I love her.
23) Idle Lies: im sorry she just isn’t for me.
24) Rebecca Black: I MEANNNNN THIS IS SO GOOD STILL. SERIOUSLY SO GOOD. MOTHERRRRR
25) Sarah Kinsley: have I watched this 8 minute movie all the way through like 10 times? Yes. Did I still sit through this whole video and die over how gorgeous it was??? YES again. Like. There is something so beautiful and ethereal about Cypress. Its giving me everything. The drama. The cinematography.
26) IMZ1: we love the budget video. Always. Go off girls, a full bop.
376 days 12 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) The Foxies: It’s a cute, catchy indie moment. I liked the instrumentation
02) Jenn Morel: I think I hated this the first time around lol. It’s not awful, just not really for me
03) Charlotte Dos Santos: This is just so silky smooth. Love this
04) ABRA: 19th place? This was robbed methink. I just love the beat - it kind of reminds me of a lowkey version of something Timbaland would’ve put together for Aaliyah back in the day. I like this
05) Creeping Jean: Omg the Sweet Home Alabama guys! Honestly happy for them! EDIT: It turns out I got them confused with the actual Sweet Home Alabama guys from a different TSC contest. But they do still kind of give Lynyrd Skynyrd, and I am indeed still happy for them
06) Aitana: It’s the way I had to listen to this how many times in HSC and still don’t remember a lick of this lmao. She’s honestly kind of queen for this even if the song is just ok
07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra: The song that started my Laufey journey. Years from now, we will be talked about how timeless this song is. Laufey never misses, but let us not forget how great the orchestra is. Like they ate this song up and provided the perfect backdrop for Laufey’s stunning vocals. To think I almost didn’t send this because I didn’t think TSC had the range
08) Lizzy McAlpine: I went back to see my old comments on this, and I was kind of on crack lol. This is pretty good, especially with how varied and dynamic the instrumentation is. Aged like wine methinks
09) Yves Tumor: This is kind of my favorite Yves song. Bop
10) Nattalie Blake: Well…it’s camp!
11) Karencici: Oh I forgot about this certified ilovetosing banger. The beat is so old school. This is a complete vibe from start to finish
12) SASAMI: We do love a good floaty soundscape. I respect the artistry
13) Iasonas Mandilas: Camp! Fun! Songs like this can be hit or miss with me but I like this
14) Remi Wolf: Not close to my favorite Remi song, but she really doesn’t miss. Icon
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott: While I’m generally over the throwback disco sound at this point, this is fun. Missy ate that shit up and left zero crumbs. Mom
16) Safety Trance: Aw this was part of the week I won with TAMIW. I’m glad Safety Trance and Arca got to be part of that moment!
17) Rainie Yang: I’m still bald that this is Jin’s first win, especially considering all of the collapses he’s sent over time (Lala Hsu and Eli Hsieh will always be famous!) But this is a cute song. Far from my favorite Jin entry, but it’s still good!
18) Lovely Peaches: https://media0.giphy.com/media/3oD3YF49jXQaqcpsGI/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475ry71nz7nkff8oqzvnqeoid3xjaumlddmikqssxw&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
19) Boys Noize, ABRA: I def prefer the other ABRA song, but we still moved
20) YENA: Now this is my brand of kpop
21) Topaz Jones: Ugh a smash hit. I love this song so much. The bass, his flow, literally everything works together so well
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry: Kind of her best song. The bass is quite nice, and her voice isn’t overly annoying here.
23) Idle Lies: Not super into this I fear
24) Rebecca Black: Honestly glad she escaped the Friday slander and is making music now. We shouldn’t be punished for the silly things we did as kids ya know?
25) Sarah Kinsley: Topaz Robbed (I say as 12’d this song that contest)! Literally my favorite Sarah song. This will never age
26) IMZ1: Imagine having to follow Sarah Kinsley…poor girls. I know the TSC girls will live for this, and I’m happy for my sisters
376 days 7 hours ago
hellomynameis347
01) The Foxies - Very basic girl group fare, but nothing terrible

02) Jenn Morel - I can see this having an audience here, but I’m definitely not a part of it.

03) Charlotte Dos Santos - Something about Ms. Charlotte just never clicked for me, I fear. Not my kind of song, though I do kinda love the clarinet line in the instrumental

04) ABRA - This is another that just never clicked for me, and it’s also kind of aged like milk.

05) Creeping Jean - Nope

06) Aitana - I was a bit of an Aitana hater during HSC, but this has actually grown on me quite a bit. Very cute

07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - I mean what else can I say that hasn’t already been said? She’s just THE moment, and I’m also a slut for an orchestra

08) Lizzy McAlpine - She’s mother, that’s all I need to say.

09) Yves Tumor - I’ve tried so hard so many times to like Yves Tumor but none of their stuff really does anything for me. I will say I like this significantly more than some of their other stuff I’ve heard, though.

10) Nattalie Blake - Yeah that’s gonna be a no for me. It’s giving like 5 Drag Race finale verses smashed together

11) Karencici - This aged like WINE, actually. Very very cute.

12) SASAMI - Ooooooo I actually really like this. I missed some good stuff during my hiatus, this is very well done.

13) Iasonas Mandilas - Now how in the world did this come second. Y’all really just let anything do well while I was gone, even the mediocre men

14) Remi Wolf - MOOOOOM I do think this is my favorite song I’ve ever sent, she just does not MISS

15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - I’m sleep

16) Safety Trance - I never really got all the hype around this one, it just doesn’t do anything for me.

17) Rainie Yang - Another Jin entry that has aged incredibly well, and probably his best entry to date. The build on this is still unmatched, it’s just done so incredibly right.

18) Lovely Peaches - I’m gonna throw up who let her in

19) Boys Noize, ABRA - I was hoping the chorus would save this, but it’s also flat.

20) YENA - I can’t claim that this is Eve’s best entry, or even YENA’s best song, because it’s not. But one thing about YENA is she will ALWAYS bring the energy and I love that

21) Topaz Jones - YASSSS what a serve. So smooth and well done

22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - Yesssss I’m a PinkPantheress girlie through and through and this is more greatness from her

23) Idle Eyes - I love bibbles but that doesn’t make me any less asleep, I’m afraid

24) Rebecca Black - This honestly doesn’t hit quite as hard as some of the other stuff on Let Her Burn, but it’s still very good. The chorus especially is a stunner

25) Sarah Kinsley - Another INCREDIBLE moment from her. I think Sarah Kinsley is one of the best things I’ve found through TSC, and this is some of her best.

26) IMZ1 - Slayyyyyy I love a good messy oontz oontz song, and this is checking all the boxes.
376 days 4 hours ago
Darbe
SECOND HALF

14) Remi Wolf – Her best song yet. The chorus is insanely good, and the production is really solid.
15) Anitta, Missy Elliott – This is fine. Still recovering from how over-done this sound was in 2021 in all honesty.
16) Safety Trance – I rooted for this in Tom’s NF and hadn’t realised it was a TSC original. It pops off.
17) Rainie Yang – It takes a while to get going, but it does end up pretty good. Nice song.
18) Lovely Peaches – The goal of this is fun and I think it achieves that! Feel-good.
19) Boys Noize, ABRA – Has a bit of an Andrea Valle feel to it. This is a vibe!
20) YENA – Feels like a well-produced Disney rock song. It grows on repeated listens, it’s pretty good!
21) Topaz Jones – This is really good! His music definitely has the Kendrick/Outkast influence, and he uses it so well. A king.
22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry – Think it’s the best song of hers I’ve heard. It’s a cool unique song!
23) Idle Lies – Not hideous, but not something I’d listen to again out of choice.
24) Rebecca Black – I’ve always rooted for her to create a serve and prove the haters wrong and that’s exactly what she did here. Incredible, puts all the big pop girlies to shame.
25) Sarah Kinsley – Kate Bush did so many good things for the music industry. Put simply, this is stunning, magic to my ears.
26) IMZ1 – It’s fun. Not my favourite here, but it’s an energetic oontzy closer.
375 days 16 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) The Foxies - probably one of the songs that gives me the least ‘BEST OF’ vibes like.. this is just another 9th place song that i forgot about. i couldnt have told you how this song sounded if you asked me before i pressed play. bless

02) Jenn Morel - im kinda dead at this coming 18th place. she does have much better songs i must say. despite that i did bop to this a lil.

03) Charlotte Dos Santos - MUTHURRRR. she brought the class to best of! i feel like its taken me a while to truly fall in lurv w this but its officially aged like the finest of wines. just such a gorjuss listen. oh yes..

04) ABRA - shakes arse a lil. i think i prefer the other abra song a bit more but she still mothered here kinda.. she has potential to produce a colossal serve one day im confident

05) Creeping Jean - i feel like bibbs sent a few songs better than dis.. like i remember stanning some songs of hers to bits last year. it faded into the background.

06) Aitana - her coming 2nd <333 this song is moreso funny to me than actually being a serve. i love her commitment to doing the bare minimum it makes this funnier

07) Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra - her humble beginning oh yas… i will say that i prefer fragile, but this is obviously gorgeous too. she has that cinematic voice tht just draws u in every bloody time. STUNNIN..

08) Lizzy McAlpine - yasss ceilings girlie. shes rlly grown in popularity since the time this song was released for sure.. congrats to her yass. shes very good at creating an atmosphere in her songs oh yes…

09) Yves Tumor - YASSSSSSSSSS i slayed w this. truly the best yves song in my humble opinion.. its just produced so slayfully i LURVVV yves sm. the right choice oh yes. maybe not the right choice for a good RESULT.. wouldve chosen belen if i was looking for that

10) Nattalie Blake - i HATEEEE this video for no reason. but the song is a bawp <3 STRUTTING WHAT THE GWORLIES LACK. without even seeing lorna sent it i KNEW lorna sent it. its very u lorna yasss

11) Karencici - mommy.. this song is rly nice to listen to after all these months. just a top tier ilovetosing gorgeous send oh yes. id be interested to see if she has other serves..

12) SASAMI - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i know i severely underrated this in its contest.. atleast i feel like that. but this song is hitting different now.. its been on repeat all week i have to say. i just love it in its entirety. such a mOMENT… u CAN ALWAYS CALL ME HOMEEEEE}}{P}:{LP”:|

13) Iasonas Mandilas - so im sure i dragged the everliving shite out of this back in its original contest.. but idk im moving a lil rn.. this man may have aged like WINE ? who wouldve thought.. it was a fun time i had FUN with him.

14) Remi Wolf - AMAZING!! her best song im SUPER serious. that chorus just hits saur good.. still amazing til this day yup.. wish i saw her live tbh..

15) Anitta, Missy Elliott - KISS ME FROM THE ROOF TO THE LAWBYYY  YASSSSSSSSSSS. i love this basic bop. its just fun.. i never got to comment on this cuz i hosted but i do stan these queens and this bop so much..

16) Safety Trance - BEST SONG OF 2022 !!!!! PERIOD. the obsession i have w this song is insane. definitely the song of summer for me last yr.. i would lose my shit hearing this in a club.

17) Rainie Yang - miss rainie <3 this is a bit of a slay. the way it progresses <3 i see why she won i do. i hope we see RAINIE again with a slay of this calibre.. she needs to defend her crown like

18) Lovely Peaches - this bop is such a guilty pleasure considering how insane this lady is.. idkkkk its just so good. i love walking it like a boss in my daily life. i love FUN!

19) Boys Noize, ABRA - the superior abra collapse YASSSSSSS. this has aged like wine actually to be honest with u. this isnt her first rodeo yasssssss. (LITERALLY .. ) ahem.. anyways yes this served

20) YENA - not really a best of worthy song PERSONALLY but i will say i think i like this more now than i did back when it was sent. its just not rly my style overall but its cute. the buildup to the chorus w the ooh oohs are so gorjuss however.

21) Topaz Jones - has topaz jones EVER missed?? i dont bloody think so. this is so classy n excellent. shouldve won in retrospect..

22) PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry - TRULY her best song i dont wanna hear any disputes.. it just tickles my brain like the production is so good THANK YEWWW SAM GELLAITRY. amazing MUSIC!

23) Idle Lies - it did my head in a bit to be. honest with you.. it got 23rd for a reason i fear.

24) Rebecca Black - i love her career trajectory <33 coming back from being the most hated girlie on the internet is something to be studied.. and music hits as well like.. shes mother FOR REAL.

25) Sarah Kinsley - speaking of mother.. HELLO MY DARLING <3 bless her. shes just such a well rounded musician like.. ever since i introduced her to tsc i knew she’d do great things. and now shes a 2 time tsc winner .. DESERVEDLY. actually she deserved to win w karma too. anyways..

26) IMZ1 - i forgot how much this bopped.. like my arse was shaking the entire time. i dont see them winning this but they brought the FUN which ive been loving this final.
375 days 10 hours ago
1001games
The Foxies: Solid start! This is such a bop and so damn catchy!

Jenn Morel: Def has a good tempo. Sounds a bit basic to me but none the less pretty catchy chorus!

Charlotte Dos Santos: Honestly I got bored quickly. Just felt very bland. Was waiting for something to change my mind but it never happened.

ABRA: Totally not up my alley. Wish I couldve been into this but I just wasn’t.

Creeping Jean: I remember this! I had this added to my playlist instantly. Really solid song!

Aitana: Man this is such a fist bump club song. This really peeked my interest and thought it was a good song but it could’ve been longer.

Laufey & Philharmonia Orchestra: YESSSS! I LOVED this song when it was first posted. Such a beautiful tune!

Lizzy McAlpine: This was okay. Nothing super great but enough to enjoy it to a point. Also Jacob Collier is amazing!

Yves Tumor: Yeah gonna pass on this one again.

Nattalie Blake: You realize this is a best of contest right? Not worst?

Karencici: Cute song. Was it mind blowing amazing? No.

SASAMI: Def remember this! Really love the vintage vibe going on. Solid song overall!

Iasonas Mandilas: Not quite cutting it for me. Sorry!

Remi Wolf: Meh. Still getting that background music vibe. Very plain imo.

Anitta, Missy Elliott: Good vibe but didnt find anything special about this.

Safety Trance: Uhhhh yeah gonna pass on this one. Sorry!

Rainie Yang: Really love her voice in this. Not something I’d listen to again but it wasnt too bad of a song.

Lovely Peaches: Honestly a pretty good song! The chorus was so catchy and beat thumping!

Boys Noize, ABRA: I was expecting more from this. Like I was waiting for something to happen but there was absolutely nothing.

YENA: Okay I really wanted to hate this but the rock vibe really sucked me in and I ended up enjoying this. The production of the song was good as well.

Topaz Jones: Pretty sure I missed this week but wow what a song! Rap is totally not my genre but something about this was special. Solid song!

PinkPantheress, Sam Gellaitry: Not caring for this tune. Pass.

Idle Lies: Love the indie rock vibe going on here. A pretty simple song but nothing super special.

Rebecca Black: Don’t get me started on this trashy song.

Sarah Kinsley: This was a lot. And kind of messy and loud for no reason. Just not for me.

IMZ1: Yeah no not today ladies.
375 days 8 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Really dig the vibe of this song. I enjoyed it!
2.        Weirdly grew on me as it went along
3.        It was quite chill
4.        Kind of a mess
5.        Decent enough listen
6.        I enjoyed this, kind the sounds kind of gave late 90s early 2000s Eurodance.
7.        This was a very pleasant and lovely listen
8.        Sounds like something my sister would love!
9.        Kind of a vibe I guess
10.        No clue why a video of Nicola Sturgeon being chased down the street is the only youtube video for this song with visuals but nonetheless bop!
11.        It was cute
12.        Kind of digged the sound to this
13.        Oh I was vibing along, this was good
14.        It could grow on me I’m not sure about it
15.        Missy Elliott makes every song better! Loved her in this song!
16.        Lol it was certainly an experience
17.        The music video weirdly makes it creepy for me but the song was quite good
18.        Getting Lovely Peaches (of all people) a top ten TSC result will be one of my proudest achievements.
19.        Grew on me a bit as it went along
20.        This was really good! I was vibing along
21.        Topaz is a very pretty name. The song is not my cup of tea
22.        Really didn’t like this
23.        Quite enjoyed this, very nice listen
24.        OBSESSED with this song! Her album is so good!
25.        Very theatrical. I dig it
26.        Oh I really dig this sound

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!