This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 502 FINAL

Topic » TSC 502 FINAL

532 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) Sudan Archives – not for me, even without the swearing!
02) V V Brown – a bit one note, a bit disjoined, was quite annoying, even without the swearing!
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow – not something I would want to listen to again!
04) FIFTY FIFTY – it wasn’t too bad actually, grew on me!
05) Major Lazer – not my kind of thing, very one note and repetitive.
06) Ania Byrcyn – not bad, quite snappy!
07) Ravyn Lenae – goodness me, that is twee, its way too insipid!!
08) Avori – its okay, not a fan of all those noises, but im running out of songs to give points to!!
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. – extremely boring!
10) Kodi Lee – it’s a bit gushy, channelling his inner Elton!
11) Blood Cultures – with a name like blood cultures was expecting something a bit different.
12) Danielle Ponder – its okay, her voice is good!
13) Juliete Amaret – its okay, a bit toe tappy!!
14) KYE – this is so 90s, or 00s or one of those decades!
15) Vanja Mijatovic – shes a bit whiny!
16) Juztin – very very twee!
17) Adanna Duru – not something I would want to listen to again!
18) Plastic Mermaids – this was okay.
19) OSHUN – even without the swearing, this isn’t something I would give points to!
20) Addison Rae – its okay, feels  like ive heard it before.
532 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Sudan Archives - YASSSSS this is so gorgeous woahhhh…. she’s so talented it’s insane
02) V V Brown - wait…. this is bawping…. yassss !!! im moving sm
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - ooouuu this is so smooth !! feels very kali uchis yasssss a serve
04) FIFTY FIFTY - this is nice! very cutesy yas
05) Major Lazer - well,
06) Ania Byrcyn - this is very okay…. yeah….
07) Ravyn Lenae - oh this is very gorgeous…. but i do feel like she has better??? but anyway…. i still need to listen to the album in full….
08) Avori - i’m sorry to those who stanned her in on the mole but looking back…. she was insufferable like…. anyways this is corny!
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. - YASSSS !! they never miss fr fr jada grace you will aways be famous
10) Kodi Lee - boring + corny
11) Blood Cultures - NOOOOOO THE ORIGINAL IS SM BETTER….. like a minute and half of shit and then YASSSSSS tew good !!! ignoring the first minute and half <3
12) Danielle Ponder - it’s not really doing anything for me…. yeah….
13) Juliete Amaret - yeah sure whatever it’s nice!
14) KYE - DRUM N BASS??? finally she releases a serve…. im moving sm
15) Vanja Mijatovic - this is FINE.
16) Juztin - this is really pleasant yeah :3
17) Adanna Duru - STAWPPP i see her all of insta and tiktok mom…. this bawps !! it does start to drag tho
18) Plastic Mermaids - wait this is cute!! im tapping a toe yasss
19) OSHUN - yassss this is a slay to me !!
20) Addison Rae - YASSSSSS BAWPPP like unironically
532 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) Sudan Archives        this is too much for me this morning
02) V V Brown        why are they trying to do art? gosh pleast tell me this week gets better
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow        definitely a better vibe and feeling better about this week already
04) FIFTY FIFTY        i am not feeling this one. this feels trying to fit all the molds but not making it
05) Major Lazer        i mean... i stan.
06) Ania Byrcyn        this is feeling like a potential top half pick. liking it.
07) Ravyn Lenae        i need this to do really well.
08) Avori        this feels like trailer music. idk how i feel. like i'm vibing but i'm not
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy.        i was hoping this was gonna be TRASHY but this was just vibey.
10) Kodi Lee        if this was a female, this would have Dan written all over it.
11) Blood Cultures        there was a lot and nothing going on all at once. like this was clearly not for me and just no
12) Danielle Ponder        there seems to be a theme this week. we got the slow songs and the statement songs. this mixed both. but will it do double work in points?
13) Juliete Amaret        honestly, sleeper pick.
14) KYE        back to vibes i'm feeling a lot. yes gurl work
15) Vanja Mijatovic        Vanija always slays me, this is so short though :(
16) Juztin        we went from super short to super long. oh gosh
17) Adanna Duru        this feels like a "safe" choice this week... which like wouldn't be safe other weeks
18) Plastic Mermaids        welp. there's my last choice. bye
19) OSHUN        more of the similar vibes of the week
20) Addison Rae        someone get Daniel Kennedy back here.
532 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
01. sudan archives -yall are really stupid and have ono credentials. when talking about music. she is mother and this is one of the best songs of the year yall btter watch ur fkn mouth
02. v v brown - LOL not this 2015 vv brown song. im sure this was very pretty at the time and u had to be there yadda yadda yadda. it's cute
03. l'imperatrice, rejjie snow - a collab between these two artists??? as the head of delegation of ireland (as far as any of u know) this is news to me. rejjie snow is very hit or miss to be honest so im glad tht l'imperatrice has supplied him with a hit. i like this very smooth n tasty
04. fifty fifty - this 2015 ass song.. they will never graduate from nugupromoter if they keep this up. it's cute though but very garyrbajjj at the same time
05. major lazer - jumpscare but to be honest this is kind of a major bop. wait a minute this is so good??? like they served why lie
06. ania byrcyn - this is the kind of stale ass disco pop that i've been conditioned into hating but i know some of yall r gna be way too into this and honestly good for u. im happy ania byrcyn can mother some of yall. she is not my mother though oh at all
07. ravyn lenae - i am very attached to the original version and i do prefer it to this slightly, but i can see why smeone else would perform this. very ethereal very dreamlike very floating in the air fairy pwincess vwibe... it's soty either way. yeah so gorgeous idk what i was talking about. she will forever be mother ravyn lenae i FKN love U!!!!!
08. avori - YESSSSthis is godawful. definetly going in my epic minigames lobby spotify playlist thank u for this. oh she's from the mole. milk
09. jadagrace - i mean this is as basic as 00s pastiche can go there rly is nohting original ab this song that hasnt been done by a trillion other spotify discover weekly girls... but it's so punchy and walmart advert tht i can't help but bop. u got me jadagrace i am buying whatever khakis ur selling
10. kodi lee - be serious
11. blood cultures - oh i love blood cultures.now this is my kind of drama. very cinematic very indie very c*nt yes its another slay frm them
12. danielle ponder - cmon vocal bible... i do actually like this though i don't see myself seeking this out on my own volition. but it's super pleasant. i wanted a guitar solo for drama ykwim'?? but she ate
13. juliette armanet - sleep paralysis demon. a FLOP as expected. it's no madonna won't u be my mama i'll take u to the disco madonna donna now is it
14. kye - now this was a surprise. she's amde some dookie but omg this was a servv. very british very cunty pwrr kapowww pussy music. i hope she keeps this up !!
15. vanja mijatovic - camp
16. juztin - a cinematic delight as always<3
17. adanna duru - omg this girl has been all over my suggestion feed. this is cute maybe she has a hit in her one day. let's check back in a yr
18. plastic mermaids - this is cute. reminds me of like early 10s indie music a LOT. a little nostalgic in a sense. could've been gorgeouser if execute dbetter but i'll take it!!
19. oshun - very very very cute and subdued and ambient. i liked the bossanova vibe overall. i will be keeping my eye on her mhm
20. addison rae -what if we kissed at the addison rae tsc 503 winner coronation party
532 days ago
J2999
001. Sudan Archives : Initially wasn't feeling this but as it went on like even just after a minute I was quite vibing to this. Pretty good. Actually very good, I'm sure this will be one of the best songs of the week. Devoured come to think.
002. V V Brown : Some of the music is pretty vibey, it's alright.
003. L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow : This wasn't for me.
004. FIFTY FIFTY : Quite decent, not outstanding but had good moments.
005. Major Lazer : Please but serveee this went off.
006. Ania Byrcyn : Feels quite old but then bits have a modern spin, it's alright.
007. Ravyn Lenae : Pleasantly dreamy? It's fine.
008. Avori : Some good food! This like objectively isn't good but YESS SERVE LIVING ASF.
009. Jadagrace, grouptherapy. : Ohh when songs have like THAT effect on voices that always gets me, carried the song it did. Good.
010. Kodi Lee : His voice is good yeah. The song itself is bleh but do enjoy his voice.
011. Blood Cultures : Took a longgg while to get going, but towards the end the music was pretty good? And honestly... that seems like enough for this week yess.
012. Danielle Ponder : She's right some of us are QueenMichelle and some of us are not. And today I unfortunately am not QueenMichelle.
013. Juliete Amaret : Ohhh this diva. Tame bop, but a bop in there nevertheless. Will take that.
014. KYE : This is pretty good, some good music to this, nice.
015. Vanja Mijatovic : I want to like this more than I do. A decent chorus though.
016. Juztin : This didn't really go anywhere. It's ok.
017. Adanna Duru : Nice voice, it's ok. Doesn't leave an impact but it's fine.
018. Plastic Mermaids : Oh this is kinda giving, enjoying the music and their voices are decent.
019. OSHUN : Cutesy but that's about it.
020. Addison Rae : YESSSSS WE ARE GONNA BE IN FOR SOME GOOD ASS FKIN FOOD. ADDISON IS SO REAL? THE VOCAL BIBLE !!!!! SHE NEVER MISSES !!!! When you think about it, between Addison Rae and say... Taylor Swift, one of them... does have bad songs, and one of them is queen of pop Addison Rae.
531 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Sudan Archives - i mean this is completely gorgeous isn't it. i still believe that homemaker should have won so if that didn't this one most definitely SHOULD snag her a win.. mhmmmm !! but of course it wont bc everyone is DEAF !!

02) V V Brown - i mean its a bit interesting but as a whole i think its a bit shite. def nothing id be coming back to unfortunately.

03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - terrible lyric video. if this had some gorj visuals this would be stunning but it doesn't so im not gagging at awlll.

04) FIFTY FIFTY - it cuyteeee actually. its not doing anything to reinvent the wheel but its a cutesy lidl coming of age track for the teenage girlies.

05) Major Lazer - this was bloody shite omfggg. very noisy !!!

06) Ania Byrcyn - oh my lawddd. this is so caucasian isn't it.

07) Ravyn Lenae - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. as per fucking usual she will never miss oh my gawd so heavenly.

08) Avori - oh now this takes the cake for worse lyric video but the song is objectively shite aswell.

09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. - this is so cuyyyteee. i had it in my list but i feel like it was missing a lidl bit of pizzazz. its SO ariana grande and basic at points.. the more u think of it like that the more ur like o_o is it rly that good. but yes i think its okay.

10) Kodi Lee - just not for me at all........... very x factor

11) Blood Cultures - this is stunning!! so eerie and pretty. i lurved this sm!

12) Danielle Ponder - gorgeous voice but the song itself isn't THAT good...

13) Juliete Amaret - its okayyyy! nice lidl toe tapper i wasn't mad abt it.

14) KYE - this is cuteeeee. granted a bit of a basic beat but i will overlook bc she is serving somewhat cunt.... <333

15) Vanja Mijatovic - oh its just not cunty enough for me. the chorus lacks a bit of star quality !!!

16) Juztin - bored shitless!!!

17) Adanna Duru - awee just so smooth and chill i lurve this sm.

18) Plastic Mermaids - this is actually not bad i enjoyed it quite a lot actually for a male!!

19) OSHUN - oh this was so dreamy and gorgeous i was floatinggg<3

20) Addison Rae - i mean its rly fine but u could of at least scrambled some visuals together...... fuming
531 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
01) Sudan Archives - YASSSS sudan archives motherrrr... the song itself isn't really my favorite tbh but I do love her and the album <333
02) V V Brown - awe this was kinda cute like I enjoyed certain parts! kinda cunt in a way!
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - wait omg this was so cute and chill and fun! Really liked it!
04) FIFTY FIFTY - wait omg I enjoyed this a lot! A bit dated for sure but not in a bad way!
05) Major Lazer - I was enjoying this SO MUCH and then the SWITCH UP CAME AND RUINED IT OMFG I'M SO MAD
06) Ania Byrcyn - this was alright a bit dated in a bad way but its whatever.
07) Ravyn Lenae - I was kinda bored I fear that ravyn has much better!
08) Avori - this was alright a bit basic but that has never stopped me before!
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. - finally something I enjoyed through and through LOL yas jada ate that!!
10) Kodi Lee - girl....
11) Blood Cultures - ouuuu this was very nice and otherworldly I reckon another song I liked this week!
12) Danielle Ponder - this was actually so good and it got better as it went on!
13) Juliete Amaret - I surprisingly enjoyed this a lot yasss!
14) KYE - FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!!!! HEAVEN TO MY EARS BITCH!!!!
15) Vanja Mijatovic - oh wow,,, I know they not doing seductive dance moves on that group of gay men...
16) Juztin - sigh
17) Adanna Duru - omg this was so good! Loved it!
18) Plastic Mermaids - eh....it's better than most of the week so go off I guess!
19) OSHUN - omg so cute and chill <3 enjoyed it a bit!
20) Addison Rae - YASSSSSSSS ADDISON YASSSS THIS IS THE MF WINNER RIGHT HERE.....like this is literally the runaway winner of TSC 501 bitch...
531 days 18 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) sudan archives - i feel like bar one song i've never really been as much of a sudan archives girl as i want to be. with tht being said home maker grew on me a lot after tsc so i'm going into this with an open mind! this was a very confusing first listen it was VERY disjointed which i think was the point but like… every time i got into a new part of it something else came along and threw me off.. i think it's very intellectual in a way that isn't necessarily entirely compatible with tsc.. or for general listening actually i think it's a piece to be understood and admired rather than enjoyed and replayed. an album piece
02) v v brown - oh i've known this for years and never bloody liked it who tf did this……………… she has such a gorgeous voice it feels so wasted on this song to me. idk parts of it are okay i guess but to me there's a lot going on and also nothing going on at the same time like i'm irritated and overwhelmed and also just thoroughly bored. i just dont like it at all.
03) l’imperatrice, rejjie snow - i can't do tsc without listening parties idk i cant be bloody bothered for any of this. this was nice this was chill this was a vibe i suppose. maybe veered a little too far into the chill territory that it became a little sleepy in places but not bad at all mhm!
04) fifty fifty - very carly rae jepsen in the verses and then that ass zedd clock ticking happened in the chorus and ewwwwwwwww. i think somewhere in another world this is a bit of a slay but it's not executed right all for me it's a bit cheap sounding and corny :/
05) major lazer - OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG what a fkin bopASO!!!!! no like objectively it's horrible but i feel such a connection to this song. OMGGGGGG it just kept getting better i'm so slain by this. this is real fkin MUSIC girls take notes!!!
06) ania byrcyn - i went on a bit of a journey w this one. at first i was intrigued, enthralled, then the prechorus hit and i was scared, then the chorus hit and. well. it might have been a lidl bit of a slay in 2015 or something but we are in 2022 and we have grown and music has grown with it even if SOME people refuse to acknowledge the fact. another one that was a lidl bit cheap and doodoo in its execution
07) ravyn lenae - oh i need to listen to this album if there's one thing abt me is that there will be a gorgeous glorious life enriching album placed in front of me and i will not. stream it for at least six months if ur lucky. but this is bloody gorgeous. i like ravyn a lot most of the time but i wasn't expecting this to be QUITE. SO. GORGEOUS??? my lord. its incredible truly. HEAVENLY!!!
08) avori - i do think that with my forage into being straight in recent times (watching the opening match of the world cup) there's a small place in my heart for bullshit like this. like its awful but omgggg something abt this vacuum ear massage drop is resonating with me deeply in my soul. and thats what music is at the end of the day? its about feeling. and i felt a lot w this one
09) jadagrace, grouptherapy. - it feels very gentrified for a grouptherapy song like. its VERY basic to me. its quite fun in the chorus but idk if it was rly ENOUGH. it was okay.
10) kodi lee - :/
11) blood cultures - i was kinda really into the start and then it kicked in a bit more and… eh? idk maybe it requires a few more listens i was excited for some kind of dark eerie serve and then we just got like. cutesy indie w a bit of a kick here and there im not sure i was really living for it on a first listen i felt quite underwhelmed.
12) danielle ponder - GORGEOUS vocal…. this was quite intriguing actually. idk if the song is as good as it thinks it is but it was quite cute and i rly rly like her voice a lot. an artist 2 watch i think!
13) juliette armanet - it's no madonna won't u be my mama i'll take u to the disco madonna donna now is it. honestly like i sent her before + i loved that but i was actively expecting this to be bad from the thumbnail alone… i was kinda a lidl bit pleasantly surprised? its nowhere near the level of the juliette armanet song i sent though so it'll probably win. stays a bit one note throughout unforch
14) kye - DAWWWW as soon as that garage beat kicked in i knew this was the ONE….. yeah i really liked this! maybe not as much as i thought i might at the beginning but yea i think this was very very solid very enjoyable maybe this is the winner but idk what tsc votes for anymore i think this should be up there though! very good
15) vanja mijatovic - i was rly into this but was waiting for something to go wrong.. that something kinda was the drop but its a bit different its fun its something for the party i guess! i think shes a bit of a queen
16) juztin - oh i've MISSED this i rly have… used to be a calm and soothing constant in my life. so pretty so soothing so relaxing yes it lasts a bloody year but what a relaxing year. no stress no troubles no worries just gorgeous instrumental and pretty vocals lying on the beach just me and the breeze and the ocean… lurv it!!
17) adanna duru - oh its this tiktok girlie who does those alien singing videos slay! yea im into this its not the most groundbreaking or revolutionary song but its not trying to be and it doesnt need to be. its just a vibe and i like it<3
18) plastic mermaids - another song that could've been rly quite nice with better execution. its ok but not something im gonna wanna come back to at all i'm just not feeling very inspired by it
19) oshun - i just knew a song called nourish was gonna be fuckin LIFECHANGING oh my god. the sounds of water splashing over the pretty lidl instrumental and her gorgeous vocal are u FOR REAL??? who the fuck is this lady and why the fuck am i just finding out about her now???? almost (ALMOST…) makes tsc worth it <3
20) addison rae - like… shes such a visionary? im so glad we've closed on two pieces of REAL. FUCKIN. MUSIC. clap clap clap she rly gets it… it was so got w this one. incredible!!!
531 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Sudan Archives - Oh yeah congrats on your win. I have no idea why I don't listen to her more often even after every TSC submission of hers absolutely goes off.
02) VV Brown - YASSSSSSSS I forgot about this. This is so different and more experimental-sounding from her one super big hit. The chorus slaps.
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - This is the most random collaboration ever but yass! I loved Rejjie's verse, and his voice works a lot better with the L'Imperatrice production than I'd expect. It's giving Destination Harmonie 5.
04) FIFTY FIFTY - There's something very mid-2017 about this production which is why I'm shocked this was released six days ago. I'm sure the drop will age faster than anything but for the time being I'm into it. Generic but enjoyable.
05) Major Lazer - Does Major Lazer ever miss?? This is giving more FIFA World Cup anthem vibes than the actual WC anthem. J Balvin's vocal is kind of grating on this but the production is totally up my alley.
06) Ania Byrcyn - Oh it's looking REALLY BAD for dragotistic. Just kidding he never would have considered this for HSC. I know this random Polish lady can SING, but this was just bad. It's giving Eurovision national final (derogatory).
07) Ravyn Lenae - Her music is generally quite good, and this is no exception. I love how ethereal this sounds it was NOT expected tbh. It could have been about a minute shorter but that's all.
08) Avori - Well that was extremely non-eventful for such a noisy song.
9) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. - GROUPTHERAPY??? Oh this is GOOD. Short but sweet. The Y2K aesthetic works well on this.
10) Kodi Lee - Not MY America's Got Talent winner!!! NOT MY WINNER!!!
11) Blood Cultures - This feels like it would be a grower. The instrumentation is really interesting but I don't *get* the vocal performance. I appreciate the chorus, but I struggle to REALLY connect with this.
12) Danielle Ponder - Great vocal, and there's something about the song that feels really important. The track itself is really stunning. Nice.
13) Juliette Armanet - Perhaps I was too harsh on her last submission because this was even worse than I could have imagined. NOT for me. French ladies really know how to make some of the scariest music possible.
14) KYE - This is nice, but it feels like there's *something* missing. It's pleasant though.
15) Vanja Mijatovic - I appreciate the mix of modernity and ethnicity, but there's something holding this back. The song is NOT that good I fear.
16) Juztin - Oh this devoured etc but we knew he would.
17) Adanna Duru - This is really cute. There's something kind of amateur about it in the same way Ayoni was but that adds charm tbh. I really appreciate the individual elements to this but the song is missing a lil' something more. I needed a good hook.
18) Plastic Mermaids - OH this really caught me off guard. The instrumentation YASSSSSSSSSSSS. I love how gentle his vocal sounds but the real star here is the instrumental. This is a good ass indie song.
19) OSHUN - Apply my comment for Adanna Duru here.
20) Addison Rae - Oh the future of pop music etc etc etc. This isn't her best but I enjoyed the assault on the ears nonetheless.
531 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Can we get to a new page?
531 days 18 hours ago
ianfitz0012
531 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
We can me thinks
531 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Bump
531 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Bump
531 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Okay here's our...

WHO'S WHO (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1001games        Kodi Lee
Alexeh23        Addison Rae
bibbles        Plastic Mermaids
Catch_a_falling_star            Danielle Ponder
FromAWindow             Ravyn Lenae
hellomynameis347           FIFTY FIFTY
ianfitz0012        Ania Byrcyn
ilovetosing        Juztin
J2999        Major Lazer
LornaHollas        V V Brown
MISSimogen        OSHUN
NateClove              Blood Cultures
Patrick319        L'Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow
PennyTrationStan        KYE
QueenMichelle              Adanna Duru
ryan5676            Juliette Amanet
SeaViper            Avori
tbrown_47        Sudan Archives
TolisKalkas        Vanja Mijatovic
turkeylover        Jadagrace, grouptherapy.

(that formatting probably looks weird, oops)

This week we had one non-voter, QueenMichelle!!! She should make it up to me by giving myself and Eveee20 first in this week's leg of her race. Thoughts?

She gets a ban etc etc

Ready for the results??????

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!