This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 502 FINAL

Topic » TSC 502 FINAL

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
16) Juztin - “Ex”

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
17) Adanna Duru - “Boogie”

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
18) Plastic Mermaids - “Girl Boy Girl”

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
19) OSHUN - “Nourish”

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
20) Addison Rae - “Resist Me (Dare Ya)”

536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
ALL 20 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!!!

Tonight's Running Order

01) Sudan Archives
02) V V Brown
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow
04) FIFTY FIFTY
05) Major Lazer
06) Ania Byrcyn
07) Ravyn Lenae
08) Avori
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy.
10) Kodi Lee
11) Blood Cultures
12) Danielle Ponder
13) Juliete Amaret
14) KYE
15) Vanja Mijatovic
16) Juztin
17) Adanna Duru
18) Plastic Mermaids
19) OSHUN
20) Addison Rae

You all have until Sunday at 10:30pm GMT / 5:30pm EST to mail me your votes!!! The show will be starting at the same time on Sunday!!!

Good luck everyone!!!
536 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
And here’s a Spotify playlist if that’s how you’d like to listen!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4nzylU9QSGuOFcvyJZ3E7c?si=pmVthAX7QV6PmWk7YNhbng
535 days 11 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Sudan Archives - a chaotic song, good for you. I will not be listening to this again
02) V V Brown - two edgy songs in a row kill me. This has more of a groove to it but I barely prefer this
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - easy on the ears, especially when the chorus hits and gives it a nice three-dimensional feel. The singing balances out the rap very well
04) FIFTY FIFTY - on a scale of 1 to smash it's at about halfway there. Maybe a bit too echoey (it's fine pre-chorus but then at the chorus we can lose it). I like the build ups of energy
05) Major Lazer - this is major lazer being annoying as usual… their bops are few and far between I fear
06) Ania Byrcyn - this is catchy, I appreciate that. I fear it doesn't hold up after a first listen, we'll see
07) Ravyn Lenae - the harp is cute and puts me at ease, and her singing is beautiful before it gets just slightly naggy…
08) Avori - another like basic festival electro song right? Should I be taking x or something
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. - oh we have ourselves an actual bop here! Hooks me from the start even if it doesn't really go anywhere after…
10) Kodi Lee - weak singing, a weak ballad. Not impressed here sorry :\
11) Blood Cultures - not really the stuff I go for but this had a good beat to it and I felt entranced
12) Danielle Ponder - I didn't know I was in the mood for chill music today but this TSC is proving me otherwise! Her voice is just lovely and even though this song is slower I want to keep going… it feels like she's speaking to me from a higher power
13) Juliete Amaret - this sassy french girl really think she's serving us! I'm more just watching her feel herself than try to give us something but the song is fine. It feels a little theatrical and it's cute
14) KYE - feel like she was just in TSC but maybe that's my mind. It's a cute club bop, not sure it's as danceworthy as the music video is showing but I had fun listening
15) Vanja Mijatovic - well that came and went quickly! I like the beat drop but it's not near a smash for me. Feel like she needed to let this breathe a little more
16) Juztin - well you know my thoughts on this, I appreciate the change of pace but maybe not this muted
17) Adanna Duru - feel like this is an "aging like wine" kind of song… chorus has me softly vibing and it doesn't hit hard at first but she has me hanging on her every word
18) Plastic Mermaids - nah I already liked one alt male song better this is too edgy when it's not having a melody
19) OSHUN - I like the chill vibes to this but I fear it verges on elevator music
20) Addison Rae - couldn't help but smile as soon as the song started… this is POP
535 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Sudan Archives: Eh. Lots of noise to me. Got annoying pretty quickly.

V V Brown: This was basically a whole bunch of nothing. Didnt peak my interest even once.

L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow: Not my style but I did find myself vibing with this a bit! Not bad!

FIFTY FIFTY: Super basic sounding. Couldn’t get into it :/

Major Lazer: Catchy and upbeat which was nice. Nothing super special but I enjoyed it.

Ania Byrcyn: I really liked this! Loved her voice and the chorus was the best! Solid song!

Ravyn Lenae:The voice was a huge turnoff. But I tried focusing on the overall tune and it was enjoyable.

Avori: This was okay overall. A bit too pop for my liking but definitely tolerable!

adagrace, grouptherapy.: This aint it. Really had a hard time getting into this!

Kodi Lee: Well shit. This made me have chills! He definitely reminds me of a modern Elton John/Billy Joel. Loved this!

Blood Cultures: Reminds me of a band I used to listen called Miniature Tigers. Interesting song and I def vibed with it!

Danielle Ponder: Simple song but it worked! Loved the lyrics and the beat to this. Really made the song.

Juliette Armaret: These past 4 songs have been fire! This was good too! This was fun!

KYE: Not for me. Sorry!

Vanja Mijatovic: Welp. Not the best. But for a bad song this was good.

Juztin: Cute little song. It was kinda boring but I think it was more of his voice.

Adanna Duru: It had its moments but overall its not quite doing it for me.

Plastic Mermaids: This was just weird. Idk if I liked it or not but yeah just different I guess?

OSHUN: This was just bad.

Addison Rae: Really? Ending on this trash of a song?
533 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Sudan Archives - Yeah I'm really not into this I'm afraid. Occasionally, this artist can slay, but sadly, this is just not my kind of song
2) V V Brown - This is fine, fairly generic feeling though. I didn't hate it, and it certainly could squeeze some points out of me :)'
3) L'Impatrice - I'm sorry, but the vocals here just send me to sleep. The guy with the deep voice woke me up again, but not in a nice way
4) FIFTY FIFTY - JESSICA SMITH????? This was honestly quite cute though, I can't lie. Not running to add it to my playlist, but I would honestly listen again <3
5) Major Lazer - Jesus Christ NO. This song had everything I hate. Rap. Autotuned vocals. Extremely high pitched electronic music. My ears are begging for help, and I can only hope some will come
6) Ania Byrcyn - Ohhh, this was nice! Not really got my bopping out, but I did thoroughly enjoy this, I can't lie. A very solid entry :)
7) Ravyn Leane - Aaaaannnddd I'm back asleep I'm afraid. Nothing here kept me interested sadly, sorry :(
8) Avori - Well...uhm...ok then
9) Jadagrace, Grouptherapy - Not horrible, just a little generic overall. The direction this week is going though, I honestly really didn't dislike this
10) Kodi Lee - Sorry, this is kind of another snore. It's like, fine, but it's not memorable, and I don't think I ever want to hear it again
11) Blood Cultures - Oh this was weird and I do honestly kind of stan that. The song isn't really something I enjoyed, but this was unique and will stick in my head until at least the next contest
12) Danielle Ponder - And I need to hit the snooze button again. I feel like this is trying to be artsy and uplifting, but for me it sadly just falls flat
13) Juliette Armaret - Not massively interesting. Again, it's alright, but generic and a bit forgettable sadly
14) KYE - Cute beat, the rest of the song was a little dull though. Not much else for me to say tbh
15) Vanja Mijatovic - I wanted this to be a SLAY but sadly it kind of wasn't. By the standards of this week, truly not horrible, but not amazing either
16) Juztin - How old is he? 13????? Sadly, everyone seems to be on a mission to send me to sleep today, and it's honestly succeeding. Not bad, just kinda boring
17) Adanna Duru - Yep, this week is a conspiracy to bore me to death. I've forgotten this song has existed by the end of the contest tbh
18) Plastic Mermaids - Oh...what was this? The voice disturbed me, reached into my soul and tortured it. This is what they play in a fucking torture chamber, I swear
19) OSHUN - Not a huge fan of the rap-like sections, but the rest of it is alright, but once again, just not that memorable for me
20) Addison Rae - I wanted a closer BOP but this sadly wasn't it. Kind of flopped for me sadly. It's not horrible, but I also really didn't like this much
533 days 3 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. Sudan Archives - This was a bit too noisy for me, I’m afraid. Feeling a bit overstimulated in a bad way.

2. V V Brown - Oooo this is kind of hitting actually. The chorus really does it for me.

3. L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow - I’m asleep

4. FIFTY FIFTY - Yasssss the nugu groups continue to save k-pop it’s true. This is just so well-made, honestly kind of makes me feel nostalgic for some reason.

5. Major Lazer - I absolutely can’t stand whatever flute sample is being used throughout this whole thing. Mess

6. Ania Byrcyn - Kind of cute! The instrumental has a lovely groove to it throughout, feels very Dua Lipa

7. Ravyn Lenae - This is kind of gorgeous, actually. Idk if I prefer it to the original version, but it is an absolutely lovely listen.

8. Avori - May have had a bit of potential (not much but it was there) if it wasn’t for that godawful drop.

9. Jadagrace, grouptherapy - Nothing horrible, but nothing to really write home about either. Just incredibly basic for the most part.

10. Kodi Lee - If you’re gonna send a bland ballad, at least make sure the singer sells the shit out of it. Absolute snoozer.

11. Blood Cultures - Very very well-done. Really enjoyed the production on this one, kept me engaged even though this is definitely on the slower side for a good portion of the song and also five minutes long.

12. Danielle Ponder - Oh she took us to CHURCH. Her voice reminds me of Dinah Washington a bit, which I love. Maybe a tad simple, but incredibly effective.

13. Juliette Armaret - And after that serve I’ve been brought back to earth. It’s fine, I guess, maybe even a little cute.

14. KYE - Pretty solid dance song. Nothing groundbreaking but it’s pretty good for what it is.

15. Vanja Mijatovic - Oh I’m always here for a messy bop from the Balkans. This hits, love the drop.

16. Juztin - Sounds like something that would play in the background of a Taiwanese drama, honestly. Not my favorite.

17. Adanna Duru - Oh yes yes yes this is so good. Incredibly silky smooth in the best way. Maybe could have used a little bit more energy in places, but it’s already so good without it.

18. Plastic Mermaids - Now I’m all for alt men and unique production, but it has to be done with some sort of vision or intent and it’s gotta at least kind of deliver on that. This ticks none of those boxes I’m afraid.

19. OSHUN - Appreciate the chill vibes. May not be something I ever return to, but it was nice for one listen.

20. Addison Rae - Evil
532 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Sudan Archives – This is super annoying with that repetitive voice that really grinds my ears and the beats suck and I just don’t like this cluster
02) V V Brown – I’m not a fan of this electronic vocals that makes them sound like a robot and it is not fun to listen to this song
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow – The beat digs as I am slightly moving along to this nice groove and these singers sound good together and it is a real treat
04) FIFTY FIFTY – This sounds really great with the production pumping those tunes out and I’m glad we are not getting a forgettable ballad as this was a fab surprise
05) Major Lazer – The music is already a no go as it just sounds out of tune and the so-called singers are bringing nothing and this is an annoyance to my brain
06) Ania Byrcyn – This is giving me retro vibes with this fierce music and I love the singer’s attitude and this is a nice package that works well
07) Ravyn Lenae – Her vocals are alright to say but the song is a snoozefest that lasted way too long and it is too boring for my taste
08) Avori – I thought this was going to be promising at the start but it collapsed literally as the beat drops with that awful music
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. – This is weird to say the least and for some reason it is getting stuck in my head but I find the beat and those background vocals annoying
10) Kodi Lee – I feel so proud of him sing and playing the piano here as his story is inspiring but in reality, I won’t be playing this bland tune again
11) Blood Cultures – Do we really need this song to drag on like this as the singer just gives no care and the music is just bleh
12) Danielle Ponder – I am in love with her soulful vocals as they are a joy to hear and this is rather lovely as I get sucked into the melody
13) Juliete Amaret – This is a catchy French song that is frankly a bop that gets me excited and she gives it that unique flavour that makes me want to go back for more
14) KYE – Yeah, I can see this being a gem as the singer brings that special something out but the background vocals and noises ruin that vibe
15) Vanja Mijatovic – Oh no I just don’t want to be here anymore with her voice being the most annoying thing and sounds like she was drunk when recording it
16) Juztin – Please wake me up when it is over as this is so dire with this slow pace and the only use this song has is to put people to sleep
17) Adanna Duru – I feel conflicted about this with how she can really deliver with that vocal but the music is too repetitive and drags it down
18) Plastic Mermaids – Already I can tell that this belongs in the trash as the singer is just not up to it with that bland tone and the music just don’t care at all
19) OSHUN – What have I got myself into with this piece that just sucks and sucks and sucks and I just want it to be over with as her vocals drain the life out of me
20) Addison Rae – I can tell that this will be iconic to some people but I am not one of them as the music just self-construct with that awful sound that is not pleasant in the slightest
532 days 4 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Kind of a vibe, I like how odd this is
2.        Very avant garde. I really dig the sound to this
3.        Think he is going for the faithless sound of talk singing but it was really meh
4.        This was kind of annoying, don’t know why
5.        That was horrendous!
6.        Really enjoyed this, this was good!
7.        This was kind of dream like
8.        I love beat drop songs because I live in 2012!
9.        Not sure what this is but I enjoyed it!
10.        Ok then
11.        This was something that exists
12.        She has a very nice voice
13.        I dig the sound to this, I liked it!
14.        It was alright
15.        Dig the sound of this, it was a bit short
16.        A bit dull but not horrible
17.        She has a nice voice, the song is kind of a vibe
18.        What’s with the cheap Anne Robinson wig? The song is alright I guess
19.        A bit one note
532 days 3 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Sudan Archives: I do love me some Sudan Archives. This album has no misses even though I’m more partial to some of the album tracks. But this is a bop. Quite relatable lyrics for the ones who understand. Great opener
02) V V Brown: LOL Mom! I remember being obsessed with her back in middle school when Shark in the Water played on The N between every episode of Degrassi. This is the most random pick, and while it’s not my favorite my her, I appreciate the entry
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow: L’Imperatrice and Rejjie were two of my three most robbed artists in hsc 2. Love them. This wasn’t a collab I thought I needed, but I’m glad this exists.This is very me
04) FIFTY FIFTY: Cute. V catchy but kind of ran a bit long without much payoff
05) Major Lazer: Well…this is a song
06) Ania Byrcyn: I do like the instrumentation. Cute but evil. Glad this is here and not in hsc because apparently she is Polish
07) Ravyn Lenae: Gorgeous
08) Avori: Well…not for me
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy.: She’s so evil, but ignoring her and the music video, this is such a vibe. Quite a throwback to the classic RnB sound that I enjoy so much. 
10) Kodi Lee: No thank you
11) Blood Cultures: Another instance where I’m ignoring the video because…well…white masks don’t sit too well with me. It’s the strangers at best, and at worst…well…anyways. The song itself isn’t really my vibe even though I generally like indie vibes
12) Danielle Ponder: I get it…but I also don’t really vibe with this I’m sorry
13) Juliete Amaret: My 0 in HSC but I get it here I suppose
14) KYE: Good for her! Bop
15) Vanja Mijatovic: I’m glad she’s not Macedonian
16) Juztin: Honestly, he needs another name. I’ve [redacted] 3 Justins and Justin Timberlake is the devil. Justin (or Juztin) is an evil name. But this is cute at least though it definitely drags and you know me. I love long pieces so you know it’s bad when I say that
17) Adanna Duru: A vibe
18) Plastic Mermaids: This will get last for whatever reason, but I get it and I enjoyed it for what it was. Not lifechanging, but I picked up the vibe
19) OSHUN: Another vibe
20) Addison Rae: I definitely listened to more than the first 15 seconds. Addison Rae, princess of pawp yasssssssssss
531 days 23 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Sudan Archives – the violin part at the end was stun, just a great start in general tbh
02) V V Brown – sacrifice is one of my fave songs ever, but this is stunning too, honestly this is a moment and more and more and more
03) L’Imperatrice, Rejjie Snow – This is cool, I was bopping my head from side to side, not as impactful as the first two entries but it was good regardless
04) FIFTY FIFTY – Fourth song in a row I liked, this sounds very familiar but also quite fresh. I like I like.
05) Major Lazer – They can’t all be hits, but this was fine like a line
06) Ania Byrcyn – Drama. I loved this actually, so much atmosphere and a pretty good payoff
07) Ravyn Lenae – This is floaty floaty over the moaty moaty, it’s pretty but yeah not going to come back to this.
08) Avori – This is pretty standard, but I enjoyed it actually, it just isn’t going to make an impact here
09) Jadagrace, grouptherapy. – I can see people gagging over this but for me, no, not for me
10) Kodi Lee – Great vocal and yes it’s cheesy but the vocal carries it.
11) Blood Cultures – Another floaty floaty over the moaty moaty, this was alright, I’m not overly enamoured
12) Danielle Ponder – Vocal of the day, night and week!
13) Juliete Amaret – This is cute again but honestly I wasn’t keen on the vocal, she’s a good skater though
14) KYE – Enjoyable, I liked the build in particular
15) Vanja Mijatovic – This is cool, nothing earth shattering or that interesting but I didn’t hate it
16) Juztin – This is not for me, sorry, I can appreciate the sweetness but it does make me tingle too much
17) Adanna Duru – Great vocal, great song, enjoyable, picking the contest back!
18) Plastic Mermaids – Hi Bibbles, you are too pure and awesome for us
19) OSHUN – Not bad, I enjoyed this a lot actually, great vocal and vibe in general
20) Addison Rae – This developed into noise and I wasn’t living for it haha

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!