This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 486 Final

Topic » TSC 486 Final

641 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) Neville – the tune is okay, but her vocals are quite off putting.
02) Panicland – this was okay, quite liked it.
03) Alice Longyu Gao – that was, awful!
04) Embaci – style over substance. Really grating!!
05) GWSN – its okay, a bit jazzy.
06) Tulisa – not my thing, at all!!
07) dexter – its okay, not my sort of thing but its not awful.
08) Cariño – it’s a bit samey, a bit twee.
09) Hebe Tien – very, very, very twee!
10) Jacks and Atoms – that’s more like it!
11) Rêve – really not my thing, not a fan of this kind of rapping!
12) Fana Hues – 30 songs, I thought at least ill find my 10 a bit easier!! Not so sure now!
13) Aubrey Haddard – I liked the tune, her voice was okay, overall not bad.
14) ascendant vierge – started okay, then quickly descended into noise and screeching!!
15) Cariss Auburn – its okay, shes a bit squeaky, but ive heard worse.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh – seriously! Why would you do that!!
17) Ashe – shes sounds bored!!
18) Sean Paul – really really don’t like sean paul!!!!!! I don’t get it!
19) HA-ASH – a bit weird, its okay.
20) Ronie – this sounds like another song, one of those girl bands!
21) OOHYO – its okay, a bit jazzy!
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun – its okay, a bit magnolia, but not unlistenable!
23) Jenevieve – the tunes okay, her voice spoils it!
24) Rotana – its weird, very weird!
25) Urban Cone – ikea, the most horrendous place on the planet on a Sunday afternoon!!!! This was not bad.
26) Masumi – its okay, not something I would choose to listen to but its okay.
27) Ava Max – it was ok, had quite a good beat, she sang normally!
28) Estère – it feels a bit repetitive.
29) dani – shes a bit too whispery, it’s a tad annoying.
30) Sigala – not my kind of thing!
641 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Neville – not a bad opener, great vibe, no major complaints
02) Panicland – This surprised me, I was vibing and then the chorus was a little bit like hitting a brick wall…
03) Alice Longyu Gao – well this was an experience
04) Embaci – ART! Best vocal, stunnnnnnnpsdfojjo[djf[hnonj [o’anjmv[a[DRFP[..L..PLEASE WIN
05) GWSN – stylish, no major complaints however I don’t think this will stick out by the end
06) Tulisa – Time machine to 2011, not for me, just cheesy and blah
07) dexter – pleasant enough, the leafy suburbs looks lovely here though.
08) Cariño – meh, wasn’t keen on the vocal or the instrumentations
09) Hebe Tien – not for me, not keen on the pace or the vocal or the acoustic guitar.
10) Jacks and Atoms – This is an anthem for Ms Bibbs most likely…for me not so much :p
11) Rêve – This is solid, this is a mess, a solid mess :p but I didn’t hate it…
12) Fana Hues – Love the vibe, the beginning grabs your attention for sure,  slow and sultry
13) Aubrey Haddard – this is fine, it’s not going to make an impact at all in this contest but it is pleasant enough.
14) ascendant vierge – This is intense…geezus christ…I appreciate the uniqueness however where are my painkillers?
15) Cariss Auburn – This is fantastic, love her vocal and how the whole song flows.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh – Chipmunk…I would think this would sound better if it wasn’t sped up for sure.
17) Ashe – This is very standard but standard done well, not bad not bad.
18) Sean Paul – This is one of the more solid songs here for sure, so I appreciate it, Tolisa will get his life.
19) HA-ASH – when this gets going it isn’t bad, but honestly I wasn’t overly keen on much here.
20) Ronie – meh, it’s fine, it may sneak into my top 10 but honestly this is just a  little bland
21) OOHYO – art, floaty done right, love the instrumentation and how the vocal fits it
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun – The violin sounds so bloody good here like honestly just do an instrumentation of the violin…vocal is good too and fits but the violin is where it is at here.
23) Jenevieve – This is good, her vocal sells it more than the instrumentation but overall one of the better entries here today
24) Rotana – I was expecting better from her, it’s fine but I really dislike the edited layered vocals
25) Urban Cone – Not for me and also sleeping in Ikea doesn’t sound as good as they make it out to be…although the meatballs would make it worthwhile
26) Masumi – STUNNING! THIS IS IT! TSC HAS PEAKED THIS WEEK. THIS IS STUNNING, ART, DESERVES TO WIN BY 789 POINTS.
27) Ava Max – I don’t dislike it but it is very pop by numbers, so bloody standard, but out of the standard pop here this one is the best
28) Estère – This has a great vibe and builds nicely, no complaints
29) dani – Not keen on the instrumentation here, vocal is alright, just pretty blah
30) Sigala – I would be lying if I said I wasn’t bopping slightly but it’s just not as good as my faves today, sorry :(
641 days 22 hours ago
connorthomson
01) Neville - yeh I quite liked this she has a nice voice catchy chorus decent start! Let’s goooo

02) Panicland - strange one cause I actually really love it but feel like there’s way too much going on at times. Let’s goooo

03) Alice Longyu Gao - oh I absolutely hated it so congrats it’ll probably do well. Let’s definitely nooooo

04) Embaci - it’s a shame took too long to get into but her voice is kinda stunning but the musical accompaniments made it boring when it could have actually been something spectacular. Let’s noooo

05) GWSN - it’s alright kinda ironic it’s called be original but there’s like no originality. Let’s noooo

06) Tulisa - honestly this is so old school and brilliant love tulisa we need more songs like this not less. Let’s gooooo

07) dexter - the story kinda seems like loner makes friends dances it’s meh. Let’s noooo

08) Cariño - I loved the pace of this but there was just something lacking for me. Let’s noooo

09) Hebe Tien - I adored the video the song wasn’t great but the video helped it. Let’s kinda goooo

10) Jacks and Atoms - I really don’t like his voice sorry. Let’s noooo

11) Rêve - this does get better as it goes on at least idk if it’ll be enough for points though. Let’s kinda goooo

12) Fana Hues - it’s all one tone throughout which I can’t enjoy. Let’s noooo

13) Aubrey Haddard - was a bit of a mess in all honestly. Let’s nooooo

14) ascendant vierge - bit shouty but honestly loved this great song. Let’s goooo

15) Cariss Auburn - I liked it when she was on a cloud but yeh I rly don’t like the song but again congrats that will probably mean it will do well if I don’t like it. Let’s nooooo

16) Hoang Thuy Linh - I thought this was Nicki minaj at first tbh I’d have probably preferred the not speeded you version. Let’s noooo

17) Ashe - it’s a weird one cause this is maybe the first time the video has actually put me off the song? The song by itself I think I’d love but the video has kinda creeped me out and made me dislike it. Sadly let’s noooo

18) Sean Paul - don’t really like Sean Paul and this song was kinda meh. Let’s noooo

19) HA-ASH - this was for sure a cute pick me up. Really love Spanish and really loved this. Let’s goooooo

20) Ronie - 2004 was such simpler times. The song was alright she had an ok voice kinda average. Let’s kinda goo

21) OOHYO - oh honestly this was such an enchanting little song I absolutely loved it. Let’s goooooo

22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - there wasn’t really anything going on tbh. Really dull. Let’s noooo

23) Jenevieve - it just bored me sorry it wasn’t the pick me up I needed from the last song. Let’s noooo

24) Rotana - honestly pretty much exact comments as the song above very apt title. Let’s noooo

25) Urban Cone - I adore IKEA and I want to do most of those things with insanity. Let’s gooooo

26) Masumi - I just find her voice dull and boring sorry. Let’s noooo

27) Ava Max - oh I loved this great pick me up and a good whole package good video nice voice great song. Let’s goooo

28) Estère - such a come down. Let’s noooo

29) dani - not for me her voice just didn’t do anything. Let’s noooo

30) Sigala - oh I knew as soon as I seen this I’d love it. Great beat great rhythm great ending maybe not enough for a 12 though! Let’s goooooo

Honestly decent week good and bad will be tough to decide the top ranks for me but gl!
641 days 20 hours ago
Darbe
01) Neville – It kind of sounds like a reject from an ESC National Final actually. Sounds very kitsch. It wasn’t very good, but it made me laugh.
02) Panicland – Now this was a bit of a car-crash. Zero flow between the verses and the chorus. I was amused but for all the wrong reasons.
03) Alice Longyu Gao – There seems to be a running theme of crazy this edition. This was quite the headache. It felt juvenile.
04) Embaci – I was hoping I would be getting an ethereal artistic serve based on the intro, but instead I got somebody singing out of tune for 4 minutes with no trace of a melody.
05) GWSN – This was pleasant. I don’t think it really elevated beyond that for me, but it didn’t offend me.
06) Tulisa – Oh wow I’m glad I’m not the only person who finds this song hilarious. I’ve probably heard this song about three times in my life, but the melody is still fully engrained in my brain even to this day. I had fun!
07) dexter – There was a chill vibe, and the chorus was nice. I do think it was a bit overproduced though, I think sticking to garage production would have been better.
08) Cariño – I have a pretty good idea of who sent this song. I liked this though! Not vocally great, but it was an enjoyable listen and I nearly always enjoy this style of indie-pop production.
09) Hebe Tien – It was a sweet listen. Pleasant to the ears. Probably slightly better than most songs of this calibre, but still not something I’m connecting hugely with.
10) Jacks and Atoms – This felt very dated. Perhaps my parents would have found this okay in the mid 2000s, but I doubt it would have ever been my cup of tea.
11) Rêve – Finally something up my alley! I’m a big fan of the electro production. It is undoubtedly a bit corny and will probably age horribly, but it had me hooked for this listen. It has the kind of adrenaline TSC has been missing lately!
12) Fana Hues – This had a nice groove! I think it had a nice chill vibe. We get a lot of songs like this in TSC now, but this is one of the better ones I’ve heard lately I’d say.
13) Aubrey Haddard – A style I’m mostly bored by at this point, unless it’s at a very high standard. This felt a bit empty in the first half, but I do think the second half did this song a lot favours. Not blown away, but it was an alright song.
14) ascendant vierge – I’ve found the comments very amusing, but that’s as far as my interest in this submission goes. It sounded like a wall of noise to me.
15) Cariss Auburn – When I hear the chorus, I’m immediately reminded of ‘Dancing with a Stranger’ (Normani/Sam Smith). I think this is quite nice, although I do think it’s lacking a certain polish which pulls it all together.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh – I’m not opposed to a Chipmunk remix of a good song, but when the song itself is already juvenile there’s little for me to enjoy.
17) Ashe – I’m yet to hear an Ashe song which impresses me. I feel like this was an attempt to be edgy, but it just felt like an incohesive and loud pop song.
18) Sean Paul – I know Sean Paul has a dedicated fanbase, but I’ve never been that into him personally. This was exactly what I expected from this collaboration, in that it sounds like every other song he's a part of. Trashy radio-pop which leaves little impression on me.
19) HA-ASH – I suppose I can see why others would find this fun, but it’s a bit disjointed and frantic for me. There’s a lot going on. I’d expect to hear something like this in a Spanish Disney film.
20) Ronie – I quite liked this one. It felt very 2004 – as the title suggests. It has a Pussycat Dolls sort of feel to it which I enjoyed. This was pretty good!
21) OOHYO – I definitely respect this. It’s like groovy elevator music, but I don’t mean that as an insult in the way others do. I liked it and the horns are a very nice touch here.
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun – This does sound like something I’d expect to hear in an HSC National Final. This didn’t really elevate beyond being mid for me.
23) Jenevieve – This was summery. It had a nice retro pop feel to it. It didn’t change my life, but it was very pleasant!
24) Rotana – This felt quite style over substance to me. I appreciate she wanted to go for something a bit experimental, but this song doesn’t feel fully realised to me.
25) Urban Cone – I nearly always enjoy a cute male indie-pop moment, but this was too far on the cheesy side for me. Nice instrumentation, but the lyrics were too forced for me to fully vibe with this.
26) Masumi – I liked her voice, but the song itself felt unremarkable. I don’t think it goes far enough with the epic soundtrack feel it hints at. Too tame overall. 
27) Ava Max – Like most synth-wave songs this last year, this is decent but it’s also a sound I’m personally pretty tired of hearing. I’ve never heard this song until today, yet I also feel like I’ve heard it 100 times before today. It was an alright song though. 
28) Estère – She has a good vocal and the verses were pretty interesting, but the chorus felt a bit flat to me. I wish there was a stronger hook or just something more to grab on to. It was okay I suppose but I’m being generous.
29) dani – Unlike the Ava Max song, this took a genre I was getting quite sick of and did something quite unique with it. I liked this it had a nice smooth pop feel to it.
30) Sigala – This sounded very 2015. I’m not really into this hook if I’m honest, it feels a bit predictable. They definitely have better than this.
641 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) neville - oh wow... this is definitely very 2019/2020 tsc but i'm not mad at it bc the chorus kinda is funny like... BADDDD BITCCHHHH BUFFALLOOOOO yesss i get ur vision so much neville! shes got a new trick + im kinda eating it up.
02) panicland - now i'm not opposed to a good tempo change but this felt so pretentious from the start... they are trying SO bloody hard + doing absolutely nothing it's kinda embarrassing. butt sweat stank
03) alice longyu gao - i've never rly been an alice longyu gao girl idk like she should be my thing but she never rly gets the noise/slay balance right. idk the production is so ordinary for this sound + nothing else abt this song stands out to me.
04) embaci - kinda the best thumbnail i've EVER seen. DOUZE POINTS!!!! omfgggggggggg the cinema within this audiovisual experience this is incredible. the song is rly gorgeous for the first like 2 minutes and then im kinda over it idk.. its kinda cluttered in a way that if there was a MOMENT at the end wouldve been so incredible whereas its kinda just rly pretty instead. which is still like rly pretty good for her! its giving rly gorgeous album interlude
05) gwsn - immediately this spoke to me in a way in a sense.. this fusion of sounds will like always do it for me yup yup gorgeous... its amateurish its budget but they did sm with the little they had actually. soooo pretty so smooth
06) tulisa - this is more bloody LIKE IT lornahollas!!!!!!! thank u for ur service <3333333 i feel so transported right now... i am... living my life... its very tame for its sound but the random kylie LIKE LOVERS DOOOOOo moment took me out every time so theres that. mother
07) dexter - ouuuu yes ive heard this one before very very pretty!! the card factory balloons in the music video will NEVER be famous but yes this song is good! love a cutesy lidl garage vibe <3
08) cariño - It also reminds me of “Light Switch” by Charlie Puth in some parts. i mean this is cute! cariño is one of those groups that i'm like... rooting for to make a smash but it hasnt quite happened since bisexual which is obviously a cultural reset etc etc etc. this is cute! a bit forgettable but v nice listen
09) hebe tien - omfg stop... im going to cry. im going to fall to my knees and WEEP. those beginning strings had me i cant bloody do this..... im not in a strong enough mental state.... ive collapsed to the floor. i am inconsolable. THE KEY CHANGE THIS IS SO BLOODY GORGEOUSSSSDSJASKJHAKDJNKJSDNJANDKGJ!!!!!!!!! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
10) jacks and atoms - got off my knees so quick + walked OUT. not 4 me sorry :/
11) rêve - oh this is suchhhh a smash. her magnum opus for sure like... i will never get over the line "murder it in reverse like redrum" like... SHES INSANE????? david guetta is DEAD???? something fun for the summertime etc etc etc etc the girls are getting ready and partying so fuckin MUCH
12) fana hues - subtle sexy piece im winding. very very smooth very classy very intellectual. very GOOD. got better + better as it went on too... now i wonder what would lead someone to group the fana hues, embaci and dexter songs all from completely different genres in a negative way ://////////////////////////////////////////
13) aubrey haddard - i know if we had any portuguese tsc players they would be living but in a way she also like... sniffed the spinach on this one. yea this is very very very pretty i love her voice i love the production its just so smooth + dreamy it does it for me every bloody time. i kinda wish there was more of a chorus/moment to it to set it apart from other songs of its genre... the bridge is very good but idk if that alone was enough. but it still remains a very lovely listen!
14) ascendant vierge - now this is my mother. LMFAO these beats yessssss im moving. oh she can do gorgeous pipes and bumping beats all in one 3 minute package im so bald... i was expecting not to live but i rly did live. i am so dining in valhalla right now
15) cariss auburn - omfggg this was collecting dust on my tsc shortlist and for what its so bloody gorgeous. i mean obviously i wouldnt expect the no ears tsc demographic to get it but trust me i get it. served sm
16) hoang thuy linh - LMFAO please. i'd be yassing more in a week with less material to work with but i've liked a lot of this week so far so yea! shes a bit of a queen for this tho <3
17) ashe - oh ur so sick. ur literally. NEVER. seeing heaven for forcing me to vote for ASHE in god's good year of 2022 but like. i cant make the music not bop im sorry this is such a 2018 angsty slay i am being so spoken to. NOBODY. likes an angry woman. this mv kinda is rly bad for it though actually... this is a spotify piece trust me <333
18) sean paul - YEAAA BANX & RANX!!!!!! tulisa was more transcendant + transportive for me but i respect this a bit! i guess
19) ha-ash - no bc this is giving in a way in a sense. the chorus please kjadfhgkjadhfkgahdfgkjadfg why i am i kinda slain like... if im being honest i preferred it when it was gorgeous slow slay but i have room in my heart for the bop here too <3 i moved
20) ronie - wait why is she serving... why is she giving tsc 486 winner in a way. flo could only wish i think.... this is so gorgeous... so 00s... executed so flawlessly im a lidl bit obsessed.
21) oohyo - whoever sent this expect a mysterious package at ur door within the next seven business days. u can expect something else tonight but shhhhhhh
22) ilkan gunuc & osman altun - hm... i didnt hate this but im not sure i liked the song on top of the beats... it was very bare and basic to me. yea the more this went on the more i was underwhelmed. meh
23) jenevieve - oh this is interesting! very 80s but not in the smelly primark minge kind of way. idk if im in love with it as much as i want to be... kinda in that weird place where its not low energy but its not high energy either + idk how to feel. i think ill look back on this song + like the idea of it a lot more than actually listening to it
24) rotana - this is also interesting! give me a song called necessary death + i will be clicking play u get it. the chorus is very strange idk.. i like the overall vibe of the song but i dont think its something id ever choose to listen again. its mostly quite nice though... good for her
25) urban cone - oh stop the chorus... clappy clappy shart american authors best day of my light SHOITE. yea this wasnt for me but u knew that probably!
26) masumi - this sound has been very tired and dated for me for quite a long time. the cinematic youtube accounts are gobbling this up but i am not even taking a nibble im just so bloody bored. do something else
27) ava max - now u know i used to be the FIRST to talk shit abt ava max but... ever since her roblox album streaming launch party whatever something has shifted whether it is in me or in her (i think its in her) the music is just bopping im sawry. like... this is one of the best pop songs of the year no question abt it i cant deny it i cant refute it just is. one of those songs that like... reminds you why synth is done so much. they want to be THIS. but most of them dont even come close :/ bop
28) estère - thank god its not that latvian monster. this was very nice! idk if theres space in my points for it this week but shes a very classy girl i respect it sm! she calculated the RISK!
29) dani - i know shes insane at fall guys. this is veryyy pretty! a grower i think.. its not completely clicking on this listen but like i know it will. if thats any consolation to the sender. if its not idc <3
30) sigala - no im so glad this week is over like it was fun but im ready for it to end! surprised this didnt chart (derogatory)
641 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Neville - was about to drag this but honestly she slayed. BAD BITCH BUFFALO. this couldve been horrific but its hitting the spot for me rn, she snapped just enough. i do wanna be a bad bitch buffalo

02) Panicland - this was definitely a song that i listened to on sunday the 24th of july 2022

03) Alice Longyu Gao - she's funny but this definitely isnt her best, it's pretty basic.

04) Embaci - bloody GAWJUSSSSS. this song rlly is unique, it doesnt have a typical progression and im obsessed. you either get it or you dont really. and if u dont u need severe help. i'LL BECOME THE TINIEST.. WHISPERRRR.

05) GWSN - i liked the beat.. so, yeah! LOL but in all seriousness this is not their best. thats because bazooka is their best, u heard it here first.

06) Tulisa - she is truthfully the biggest brained artist i know and i'm SERIOUS as fuck. LIVE YOUR LOIFE LOIFE

07) dexter - quite pretty. i remember wanting a bit more in the lp. it seems to have grown on me cause im completely enjoying this now with no issues LOL yasssss. the serve.

08) Cariño - YOU WILL NEVER BE GANGES. this isnt even giving ganges but i saw a group of lesbian looking women in a living room and said what i said. this is very varlto so im inclined to hate it. i don't exactly hate it but it's decent.

09) Hebe Tien - i was waiting for her to be a lesbian this WHOLE song. or to push that man off a cliff or something. regardless this was GORGEOUSSS yassss. i love the violin sm like when theyre running down the forest with those gorj instruments i just float. LOVE IT.

10) Jacks and Atoms - sorry to say that i enjoyed this! straight white man core but i was living a bit. its the production methinks. mind u im not obsessed but i liked it <3

11) Rêve - this had the potential for sure. me personally i dont like her delivery and the oliver heldens production is slightly tired. however the hook is growing on me with my second listen.

12) Fana Hues - THIS LITERAL SERVE. the second it began i knew. the serve was coming and there was nothing i cud do about it but watch in awe. i loved everything abt this from the production to her vocals. especially her angelic backing vocals.

13) Aubrey Haddard - i knew from the first second that this was gonna be the serve. this was very good to me. this is the kinda production i like and her voice fits v well with it for me. the end as well like ouu she knows she served hard.

14) ascendant vierge - i really am obsessed with this camp piece. the last 30 seconds specifically are so fucking good w the added instruments.

15) Cariss Auburn - i believe this has been sitting in ALL of our spotify liked songs for a long while. im glad someone finally sent it cause it serves rlly hard i had forgot how hard it served. the video makes it even better shes just so good.

16) Hoang Thuy Linh - this was the serve. a bop for the ages really. the speed up version being chosen im sure was the best choice. TINH TINH TINH TANG TANG TINH TANG. yassssss.

17) Ashe - she tried very hard to make this good. it was decent yes. but it has been done better before i wont even lie to u. there was an attempt and maybe she succeeded in her own mind but i wasnt living too much.

18) Sean Paul - i dont even like sean paul but i have to thank pia mia for dipping into the literal mutha lake in this. queen

19) HA-ASH - this was camp i suppose. but a loss for good music everywhere.

20) Ronie - scary scary individuals were born in 2004. moving on, this was fine. people were acting like i was supposed to go nuts for this mid eastern european woman but to each their own yasss.

21) OOHYO - WANNA SWIM OCEANS WITH U, WANNA BREAK RECORDS WITH UUU. this is such a serve. i love oohyo and its about time this was sent. obsessed!

22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - yeah this was very boring unfortunately. monoir core is not really something i check for so yeah. not living.

23) Jenevieve - i dragged the sender for not sending 2nluv but it all makes sense now cause this is SAURRRRR good. like ive srsly become obsessed w this since the listening party. such a feel good song, its perfect really.

24) Rotana - this was in my spotify liked songs for a moment but woah this is SHITE. the production is just so so bad for the drop or chorus or whatever u call that part of the song. the verses are decent tho they remind me of a selena gomez song.

25) Urban Cone - i do love ikea. but the thing about ikea is that when u go there u just browse. u dont purchase a bloody thing. and thats how i feel w this.. i'm NAWT buying it.

26) Masumi - jesus. this feels like a song taken directly from when i first started tsc. maybe itd slay then but this is not a sound i enjoy at all currently.

27) Ava Max - she didnt even dip into mother lake. she dived into it and made it her home. this song is so funny but boppy at the same time. like it seriously is her best song probably.

28) Estère - this is NOT the estere i know (thankfully). did she say "ROBLOX IN MY VEINS"???? im sold in that case. though to be honest with u im not in love with this. im not sure if its her voice turning me off or what. it was cute though.

29) dani - it was cute. reminds me of a poppier maye. (maye is obviously way better) but the vocals here were pretty. im not LIVING but this was fine.

30) Sigala - this song is my guilty pleasure, im sorry. like i bopped to this for weeks upon end when it came out. i know its getting lashings but i will FOREVER bop to this.
641 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
1) Neville- This song is good on an intial listen, I wouldn't choose to listen to this again though, quite content with this song.
2) Panicland - I can't lie I absolutely love this LMAO. The Bohemian Rhapsody part just puts me on oxytocin. This is just so funny to me it really puts me in a good mood!
3) Alice Longyu Gao - Rich Bitch Juice.
4) Embaci - On a relisten this is just really messy. Like too much is happening at once and it lost the spark it had when I heard it at the listening party.
5) GWSN - This felt very classy. The piano in the background is the true MVP I wanted more of it. I liked this.
6) Tulisa - Tulisa being sent this week is sending me. What makes this funnier is that fact that this is exactly what I expected from her. It's a good summery song I can't lie.
7) dexter - This was actually quite a pleasant song. Repetitive at times but overall a strong production and not too long either.
8) Cariño - I didn't hate this, but at the same time there wasn't really anything that absolutely blew me away. It was pleasant enough though.
9) Hebe Tien - I was really looking forward to this, I love the chill and slow asian ballads and this absolutely delivered. Really flowy and majestic!
10) Jacks and Atoms - Carrying on the chill vibe and I really like the vocals in this. Decent song.
11) Rêve- This was actually really refreshing. Usually I wouldn't like songs like these but this absolutely slaps. Great find!
12) Fana Hues - This was the first BAD song in a while. Just wasn't feeling the vibe it was giving. Had nice moments though
13) Aubrey Haddard - This is quality but I needed more for me to be absolutely in love with it.
14) ascendent vierge - I'm actually crying from how hard this SLAPPED. Omg I did not expect it to go this HARD. This is what makes an amazing song, it tricked me. OMGGGGG. The shock factor is realllll.
15) Carissa Auburn - I don't really know what to say, I'm still recovering from the last song but this was pleasant. I enjoyed parts of this.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - Not massively into this, but I would love to listen to more Vietnamese music.
17) Ashe - I was so ready to twelve this but after the level of talent this contest has provided, I'm a bit unsure.
18) Sean Paul - Give me Flo Rida and then we'll be talking. Sean Paul's songs all sound the same.
19) HA-ASH - Oh this was absolutely beautiful. As someone who loves the Spanish language, this song was such an amazing pick. Definitely adding this to my playlist.
20) Ronie - I liked this, but I wasn't entirely sold. It needed something to allow it to stand out in a week like this.
21) OOHYO - I'm not gonna lie I wasn't sold by this in the slightest. Fell flat for me.
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - I liked parts of this but it really was missing the flavour. Went absolutely nowhere.
23) Jenevieve - This was alright and pleasant enough.
24) Rotana - Noise I'm sorry.
25) Urban Cone - Great promotion for Ikea <3
26) Masumi - Her voice is absolutely enchanting and it really popped off in the chorus. Awesome beat drop and overall as a product I liked it!
27) Ava Max - Wow she really fell off after Sweet But Psycho.
28) Estère - It screamed class and sophistication, however the entire just flew over my head and I felt nothing.
29) dani - Oooh I love the vibe of this. Not too long aswell. Yeah I liked this a lot.
30) Sigala - Sigala is revolutionary to the music industry. In all seriousness this wasn't awful.
641 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
01) Neville - I'm kind of obsessed tbh!! like this is giving bopaso!!!
02) Panicland - You know I thought I'd hate this but it really isn't THAT bad!
03) Alice Longyu Gao - lmfaoooo kind of a hot mess but it's a hot mess that I appreciate!
04) Embaci - very hypnotic and powerful, not necessarily my fave tho.
05) GWSN - this was okay. very... expected... from gwsn.
06) Tulisa - I was about to say this sounds very 10 years ago and turns out it IS from 10 years ago! Bald.
07) dexter - very nice and chill I really liked it actually!
08) Cariño - I hope this wasn't varlto because I am likely to point it!
09) Hebe Tien - I'm asleep sorry alex or jin ilysm
10) Jacks and Atoms - meh
11) Rêve - kind of a mess but I also like it tbh I'm actually feeling so basique for enjoying this!
12) Fana Hues - very smooth and buttery I do fear it may not be able to stand out amongst the other songs 2day tho!
13) Aubrey Haddard - pretty catchy very chill as well with a nice voice and beat
14) ascendant vierge - I jumped!!! This slayed ack tue ally!! finally something 2 wake me up!
15) Cariss Auburn - oh a bawp............... like this is the right amount of smooth and boppy to keep my interest!!!
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - oh mama a bop... I think I would have preferred the...not sped up version more? But this still slays!
17) Ashe - Very bulow and in theory I should hate it but I cant make the music not bop!!!
18) Sean Paul - MAMA NOW THIS IS MUSIC!! TAKE NOTES INDIE GIRLS!!
19) HA-ASH - erm I like some parts of this and dislike other parts! very 50/50.
20) Ronie - waaaaait I'm kinda obsessed!!! like mama this is REAL music!!!
21) OOHYO - this is so good wtf!!! I'm obsessed bitch!!
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - yes gawd!!! these last couple of songs have been slaying my life purrrr
23) Jenevieve - this was fun I found myself bopping along to the music!!
24) Rotana - a bit outshined by the bops that came before it I fear but honestly I quite enjoyed this very dark and mysterious in a way!
25) Urban Cone - honestly I should hate it but I kinda dont oops! cute song methinks! fucking on the IKEA floor tho....disgusting...
26) Masumi - wait a bopaso too actually! idk how I'll be voting this week I fear!
27) Ava Max - LMAO I've never heard this in full and why is it going off oops... maybe ava made some points...
28) Estère - this was nice! I rlly enjoyed the verses, more than I did the chorus actually!
29) dani - she is so beautiful actually and the song is catchy too! I really enjoyed it actually!
30) Sigala - sigala is stuck in the year 2015 and refuses to leave it. honestly it wasn't bad like I lowkey enjoyed it oops
641 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Neville - 🧉- the production is nice!! but overall, this just a lidl blah…. feels dated
02) Panicland - 🥛- nasty and vile….  not for me and never will be.
03) Alice Longyu Gao - ☕️- MOM…. i adore her<3 idk if i adore this…. it’s just a bad lik markio song but slay!!
04) Embaci - 🍷- THIS IS GORGEOUS WOW….. absolutely breathtaking<33333
05) GWSN - 🧃- this is cute! it’s nothing exciting or so but yeah! pleasant!
06) Tulisa - ☕️- unironically slays wow…
07) dexter - 🍷 - oh im MAD i had just found this for hsc4….. it wasn’t going to win but it was already becoming my favorite and now it’s here….. it’s so so good…. it was made for me!!!!
08) Cariño - 🧃- this is rly cute!! im moving!!! but i hate seeing alvaro happy
09) Hebe Tien - ☕️ - this is really soothing and pleasant to me… wow… very pretty!!!
10) Jacks and Atoms - 🥛- i knew i’d hate this just based on their name alone.
11) Rêve - 🧉- this isn’t as bad as i thought it would be…. but it’s definitely a song!
12) Fana Hues - 🍷- oh this is amazing like wow….. i adore this style of r&b…. so good!!!!
13) Aubrey Haddard - 🧃- this is nice! nothing i’d go back to but it’s nice for the moment!!
14) ascendant vierge - ☕️ - i was ready to write this off as cute but the switch up breathed some life into this!!! i actually like this a bit…
15) Cariss Auburn - 🍷- OMGGGGGGG this is such a slay….. so up my alley…. i love this :3333
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - 🍷 - im eating this up yassssss very camp and slay djsjkshdkdjsjd
17) Ashe - 🥛- this is for the disney adult “i am woman” millennial women…. i hate this
18) Sean Paul - 🧃- i never was a pia mia girl…. i don’t hate her or anything i just don’t know her…. but this is fun! feels dated….. yeah! im sure it was a summer smash in like 2016
19) HA-ASH - 🧉- this is quite bad actually….. yeah…. im sure seaviper is living
20) Ronie - ☕️ - i will always eat this sound up yassss !! she definitely went to charli taft and flo school of music !!! she graduated top of her class methinks….
21) OOHYO - ☕️ - oh this very cutesy and pretty!!! definitely something i’d go back to listen to yeah…. so sugary sweet :3 i rly like it !!
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - 🧉- this is okay. the violin is nice but it’s going boring fast
23) Jenevieve - ☕️- her tsc winning song is better but i rly like this!!! she’s so talented mom
24) Rotana - 🧃- this is cute!!!! i’m kinda over it the longer it goes on but i do like it!!
25) Urban Cone - 🧃- i didn’t want to like this because white people using urban in their band names pisses me off sm but this is cutesy!! a little indie coming of age soundtrack core
26) Masumi - 🥛- oh wow…. immediately felt ill when this started…. erm….
27) Ava Max - 🥛- she ripped of blinding lights like 2 years too late, the lyrics are shit, the chorus is bad…. like wow…. she needs to give it up…. im embarrassed for her
28) Estère - 🧃- i thought this was estelle at first 😭😭 but this is cute!! im moving a bitsy it needed a stronger chorus!
29) dani - ☕️ - oh this is rly cute!! i like it!! sure it’s nothing new but idk it’s just checking all the boxes for me rn.. bop!!
30) Sigala - 🥛- i would’ve 12’d the rita ora collab…. this is shit.
641 days 16 hours ago
Taste
1 - this was decent wish there was more of a song but I’m kinda shouting BAD BITCH BUFFALO
2 - this is kinda stranger things / queen but budget. Don’t hate it but the verses aren’t it.
3 - what the fuck and I mean what the fuck was that
4 - this sounds low budget, parts bad but some parts were nice actually
5 - this kinda of music does nothing for me
6 - mother has arrive THE female boss. I kinda thought this flopped.
7 - this kinda just passed by, not awful but not memorable
8 - the chorus is kinda annoying
9 - and moving on
10 - yh didn’t hate this one which is a shock to me
11 - this slayed me ngl
12 - another boring lounge song
13 - this at least had a good beat but not memorable
14 - I feel like I’ve just been attached by French witches
15 - more dull songs but I strangely was ok with this one hmm
16 - chipmunk
17 - this got better as it went on but it’s a bit quiet?
18 - stan pia mia nation. I love Sean Paul to
19 - this was all over the place and it’s ok to admit that
20 - this was kinda samey samey samey
21 - this was just a gsce music experiment
22 - this is fine, was expecting more tbh
23 - I wish they didn’t use this strange effect over the backing vocals and audio like this has potential but it just is annoying
24 - annoying glitch noises
25 - honestly bibbles u might get something from me this week cos the rest are trash
26 - expected more this was above average for the selection
27 - mom
28 - her voice was so annoying but the song was *fine*
29 - the only Spanish song that isn’t super annoying this week, not bad
30 - this song is kinda nostalgic to me so like sorry I’m advance for stanning it
641 days 16 hours ago
dragotistic
I’m recovering from a cold so I don’t have much energy to write comments. So I will use this random sentence generator this week. I will choose the sentence that most aptly states my feelings on a song. Good luck.

https://www.thewordfinder.com/random-sentence-generator/

01) Neville - She wanted to be an heiress, but both her parents were data entry specialists.
02) Panicland - You should take your act on the road.
03) Alice Longyu Gao - Your name is definitely not on the list.
04) Embaci - Leapin' lizards!
05) GWSN - If I may be honest, you're not looking good.
06) Tulisa - She didn't understand the appeal of hardwood floors.
07) dexter - I was dying of boredom at work today.
08) Cariño - Let's all just take a moment to breathe, please!
09) Hebe Tien - If I had to take a guess, I’d say she’s about 35 years old.
10) Jacks and Atoms - He is a smart boy.
11) Rêve - Most people likely believe that a majority of our ability to taste things comes from our taste buds.
12) Fana Hues - That’s right, and don’t you ever forget it!
13) Aubrey Haddard - I was so thirsty that I couldn't wait to get a drink of water.
14) ascendant vierge - The advanced technology is what sold me.
15) Cariss Auburn - Tom stood alone under a clock in the deserted train station.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - She said nothing and left the room.
17) Ashe - Are your grandparents doing well?
18) Sean Paul - I am the biggest Ariana Grande fan on the planet.
19) HA-ASH - Tom stepped off the bus with a smile on his face.
20) Ronie - I was so into it, I lost track of time and missed my soccer practice.
21) OOHYO - The fan is blowing in my face right now!
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - She is my mother.
23) Jenevieve - That will do.
24) Rotana - You might think you’re just not that talented.
25) Urban Cone - He made tuna noodle casserole for their first anniversary dinner, not realizing she found it disgusting.
26) Masumi - I stepped into the elevator and pressed the upbutton.
27) Ava Max - Well, that’s a big surprise.
28) Estère - She read Little House on the Prairie as a child and decided to pretend like she did not have running water.
29) dani - This dinner is so delicious that I can't stop eating.
30) Sigala - She regretted not going until she saw the pictures they posted of the meet-up and realized she would have been the only woman there.
641 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Neville - Wait I'm bald. The thumbnail is giving Discover Weekly snoozefest but instead she's kind of giving Brooke Scullion. BOP!!!! This is obviously a pretty vapid pop song but I am living for these beats. Enjoyable listen.
02) Panicland - Oh I'm sure this is going to put the listeners into a PANIC. The instrumentation actually isn't all that bad but their vocals are extremely grating. This could have been a lot more tolerable with a better vocal performance, but then again I'm not keen on the chorus.
03) Alice Longyu Gao - Again, I quite like the instrumentation but I'm not keen on her vocal. There's something a bit off-putting about this but at the same time there's definitely an enjoyable quality to it. Enjoyable in the context of a listening party I imagine but I probably would not listen to this outside of TSC.
04) Embaci - It took a while to get going and I'm not sure if it was worth the wait to be honest. There's not much of a melody here. The final minute was ALMOST a moment, but I didn't feel as dazzled as I wish I had been.
05) GWSN - This did nothing for me. The jazzy vibe feels really random and I don't care for the chorus.
06) Tulisa - LMAO. Her career makes me giggle. This captures an era well and I'm always open to a throwback from said era. Objectively terrible, but also overwhelmingly fun and boppy.
07) dexter - Sweet melody, but I'm not keen on the effects used to deepen their voice. It feels off-putting. The chorus is so much better than the verses. It is a sweet listen but perhaps not all that memorable of one.
08) Cariño - Not my brand of music at all. It's giving TRAMP STAMPS whose music I could not stand. It's giving production plant. It's giving an attempt at creating a viral song on Spanish TikTok. It's giving mediocrity. This is actually making me sick. Bloody awful.
09) Hebe Tien - This is by default the best song I've ever heard compared to the last one. This is truly a stunning composition. Now this is how you do real music, girls. Take notes.
10) Jacks and Atoms - I know that ugly ass font must have given PennyTrationStan (and thus half of eligible voters) a fright LMAO. This wasn't my thing.
11) Rêve - Oh wow. I'll be honest I don't like this that much in fact I find it very cheap and predictable but I admit that this is such clear standout so far it's insane. Talk about bait served up to the TSC voters on a silver platter. I was even getting my life for a brief moment. I can imagine this aging poorly because it's VERY predictable like I stated but it definitely stands out this week.
12) Fana Hues - OH it's time to EAT. I'm CHOMPING. This is so sultry and gorgeous. The instrumentation feels classic. I'm in orbit.
13) Aubrey Haddard - Cute. Not really my type of music, but it's cute. I don't really have any thoughts about this it's very MOR but it sounds like something that could win TSC in 2022 so congrats dragotistic I guess. Suddenly this is the worst song I've ever heard.
14) ascendant vierge - If this was Influencer I would have become violent. I've heard this and it's honestly quite funny. It's actually a lot more melodic than you'd think after you get over the initial sensory assault on the ears. The final 30 seconds are a MOMENT.
15) Cariss Auburn - I'm loving the first verse. The post-chorus WOAH her producers went hard as fuck in the studio. They had bills to pay. This feels very strong and complete. She slayed the fuck out of this. 3,914 viewsPremiered Feb 24, 2021. WTF?????? Why did this never take off?? Shame on the music industry for failing Cariss Auburn.
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - Speed Up Version?? Ascendant vierge would be proud. Of course a sped up version comes with chipmunk vocals which I did not consider and of course am not a fan of, but the chorus does a good job at injecting some life into this. The more I think about it the more I imagine the regular version could have eaten... Missed opportunity.
17) Ashe - Complete nothingness verses with a musical mess of a chorus. When this inevitably beats Fana and Cariss I'm going to be a very ANGRY WOMAN.
18) Sean Paul - SOU;BSASDJKBASJDBCJSD FATHER. I love Sean Paul!!!! He has contributed so much GOOD to the music industry. All of his songs are identical and I get my life each time. Pia Maria was also serving I'm glad she moved on from Eurovision.
19) HA-ASH - The thumbnail tricked me into thinking this would be good but it was actually really bad. Sounds like a song from a bad musical. This feels like a new low for TSC I think the Spanish language needs to be abolished.
20) Ronie - Oh she's serving 3004 with this. When she brings HSC to Bratislava then what?
21) OOHYO - I'm loving the instrumental. The first minute is giving me LIFE. And it was actually followed up by a good vocal!!! I love good music! This is really uplifting. Good listen.
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - LMAO this is such a random submission but I'm kind of living for these beats. It's channeling an era for sure. I'm a sucker for a violin so I immediately like this. I wish they switched it up a bit toward the end but not bad.
23) Jenevieve - Aww, cute. I imagine she has better songs but there was something very family-friendly TV sitcom theme song vibes about this. A little something sweet for the fucking kids.
24) Rotana - This is interesting. It drags a bit in parts but generally speaking it's a compelling listen that keeps you on edge. This could have absolutely devoured with a stronger production.
25) Urban Cone - Cool instrumentation. Not keen on the vocal, though.
26) Masumi - I feel the same way about this I do about Rotana. It's an interesting listen, but perhaps a bit half-baked due to a cheap production. Not bad at all, but it could have been a lot stronger.
27) Ava Max - Fun fact I've never heard this. To nobody's surprise I am NOT living for Ava's interpretation of the 80's synth wave trend. Is she not embarrassed? Does she not have any shame? It's 2022. Grow up.
28) Estère - I actually heard this after being introduced to the Latvian monster with the same name. It's not great but welcome to the TSC family, sis.
29) dani - This is the least bad of the Spanish songs this week but it's still bad. I hate her voice and the beats were actually very bad. SPANISH PEOPLE CAN'T SING.
30) Sigala - This week ending on a Sigala song is very expected from a ricktworick1 hosting gig. I would have lived for this in 2016 and I mean I'm still kind of living... that drop was legitimately good. A banger I fear.
641 days 15 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Neville - Buffalo : 12 subscribers. Sounds like it. This is fine but very scandipop.co.uk. It's cute. Whatever. I know this would eat people up in recaps.
02 : Panicland - The Edge : Right... Kinda progressed interestingly but stayied boring throughout.
03 : Alice Longyu Gao - 100 Boyfriends : nyasssssss i wish there was more energy but i always love a rapstres over a tesco beat.
04 : Embaci - Tiniest Whisper : this is interesting i just don't really enjoy her voice that much but the visuals are nice i guess. there is a hit in there somewhere. i feel like i'm supposed to enjoy it but it's just there. i think it's her voice which ruins it all.
05 : GWSN - Wonderboy, The Aerialist : lmfaooo what is this. i love this bar at the ritz type vibe. it was certainly a song that was released that's for sure.
06 : Tulisa - Live Your Life : queen the beat change whoooshv
07 : dexter - Pressure : oh i knew this sogn for a while its very nice n vibey i'm enjoying this i do think dexter can make better music
08 : Cariño - Si Quieres : very cute and infectious n bubbly yeah!
09 : Hebe Tien - Let It... : I'm so excited for this one.... omfg a pregnancy!!! you've done it again...
10 : Jacks and Atoms - I Get Lost : This isn't bad but a bit static and not for my taste. they have nice voices.
11 : Rêve - Tongue : camp mom but this isn't the live version.
12 : Fana Hues - Bad BAD : very lovely voice and video. wish there was more going on but lovely nonetheless. oh wait i had this song on my longlist. 0 points. jk <3
13 : Aubrey Haddard - Portuguese Red : intriguing song title. great avocadoes. this is a bit flat but it's fine. i'm not having much fun but it's still not bad. picks up towards the end. maybe i'll enjoy this more after the week when this inevitably wins.
14 : ascendant vierge - Au Top : yassss so good this is amazing but also one of the worst ascendant vierge songs you can send. all that means is that ascendant vierge has a great discography.
15 : Cariss Auburn - Daydream : this is nice. she's gorgeous. wish the song had more of a direction. but it's lovely and very good.
16 : Hoàng Thuỳ Linh - See Tinh (Speed Up Version) : oh stop. hoang thuy linh has so many good songs and you send this. it's camp i guess... kinda gorgoeus was this song viral on tiktok? probably.
17 : Ashe - Angry Woman : horrible horrible song with no redeeming qualities whatsoever
18 : Sean Paul ft. Pia Mia - How We Do It : lmfao bless very relaxing to listen to this is rly funny but good but too mabel for me.
19 : HA-ASH - Si Yo Fuera Tú : yaaaaaaaaaas so good i'm living and shaking
20 : Ronie - 2004 : wow. this isn't bad but it's just fine. nice piece! kunty.
21 : OOHYO - Brave : so stunning and winning this week clearly
22 : Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun ft. Sophie - I Don't Mind : i can't find information on this sophie. i'm guessing she's not swiss. i rly like the instrumental actually and there is a vibe for this type of soothing, relaxing music. today is not that vibe.
23 : Jenevieve - Division : this is very adorable and pretty bless.. again i want more. maybe visuals?
24 : Rotana - Necessary Death : i forgot about this lady. the intro starts so well like rly rly interesting but just like any rotana song it decreases in value once you get itself into the music actually nvm i kinda like it! i respect it in fact! awe. im obsessed with that outro shot.
25 : Urban Cone - Ikea : no thank you. actually it's not baddddd the instrumental is nice maybe i'd vote for this in a recap if it came p in one with a good replacement video but i'm not dying for the full song.
26 : Masumi - Run Baby, Run : bleh... she's not bad but this is just rly empty and my eyes are shutting
27 : Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem : iconic she was never as evil as some said but this song is just fine. a dsfe send.
28 : Estère - Calculated Risk : i love her concept with the video even if the camera is kinda ugly. the song is kinda a bore too. wish there was more going on.
29 : dani - Ceras Rosas : ouuuuu.... this is kinda pretty i feel like strollin 2 the street with this one.
641 days 15 hours ago
ganghandedcat
30 : Sigala - whatever : i didn't see this until i saw the next page but i had already listened to this one. all i will say is. lmao.
641 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
01) Neville: 🧋, great start to the week! she rly sang this song!
02) Panicland: 🧉, im not a big boy band person tbh but the entire time i couldnt stop thinking of the movie dont look up everytime they yelled dont look down...
03) Alice Longyu Gao: 🧃, this was fine! nothing crazy!
04) Embaci: 🧃, this song sorta just edged me most of the time tbh i felt the payoff wasn't quite there!
05) GWSN: 🧋, i really liked
06) Tulisa: 🍷, honestly this ate me up i cant lie
07) dexter: 🧋, this wasn't bad!
08) Cariño: 🧋. this was better than i expected!
09) Hebe Tien: 🧉, meh i didn't really enjoy this one sorry ):
10) Jacks and Atoms: 🍷, this is sorta...real music.
11) Rêve: 🧋, i liked this one too!
12) Fana Hues: 🧃, fine overall i was a bit bored!
13) Aubrey Haddard: 🧃, eh!
14) ascendant vierge: 🍷, LMAO wait now this is real music...
15) Cariss Auburn: 🧃, a decent choice
16) Hoang Thuy Linh: 🍷, LMAO sped up version...this was the serotonin boost i need to not kill myself.
17) Ashe:  🧋, this went off!
18) Sean Paul: 🧉, meh! not for me the male brought it down
19) HA-ASH: 🍷, lots of bops this week i think!
20) Ronie: 🧋 this was solid!
21) OOHYO: 🍷, ugh pointing is going to be hard methinks!
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun: 🍷, stop sending good songs STOP IT!!! this stretch of the contest is my safe space.
23) Jenevieve: 🧉, combo breaker.
24) Rotana: 🧃, meh i dont rly feel too much about this!
25) Urban Cone: 🧃, it was fine
26) Masumi: 🧃, another 5/10 methinks.
27) Ava Max: 🧋, i would be ashamed to listen to this again but i would!
28) Estère: 🧃, a little bit of a filler but most of this back bit has been dragging a bit
29) dani: 🍷, the boost i needed to finish this week strong
30) Sigala 🍷, the boost i needed to finish this week strong [2]

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!