This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 486 Final

Topic » TSC 486 Final

638 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Neville        good opener, not too exciting, but also not terrible. like this is a solid song could be better, could be worse. but got me moving enough to like it
02) Panicland        who is the target demographic for this? because i can't place it? it's like what if the beatles were annoying along with queen? but also like teens? idk
03) Alice Longyu Gao        honestly, it goes off. like it's trash and great.
04) Embaci        what if bjork was rnb instead of electro?
05) GWSN        oh this is that like we're bubblegum but also retro. this is serving dreamcast era adventure game music.
06) Tulisa        what if you tried to make a melo song, but got a producer that didn't actually understand the assignment
07) dexter        here's the thing. this is okay but like i got a couple bops so far, this is not hitting the way it should because I NEED BOPS
08) Cariño        is this supposed to have adults as a target? oh gosh i'm like half unlocking a memory but it's not working. it's the 16-bit part that's triggering it.
09) Hebe Tien        i feel like a broken record with this style, where it's nice, it's lovely, i get it but also, 1) i'm bored. 2) i need something fresh
10) Jacks and Atoms        honestly, as this was playing, i forgot to think of a comment or be orignal with my comment. so insert generic, enjoy points from bibbs quip
11) Rêve        okay. i want to LIVE because chile.... chile... this is screaming me.... but also i feel like they are trying to hard to be edgy in the vid which makes me want to hate it
12) Fana Hues        this is suffering from the same thing that dexter did. were i just got a BOP and now this mellow jam is like... not delivering. like it's a VIBE but like i'm still thinking about the bop
13) Aubrey Haddard        This feels like lesbian baiting. like this feels like something straight people think lesbians would be into, but like isn't quite there and still feels a bit straight and not lesbian.
14) ascendant vierge        Come on people, we're in the middle of the show, STOP TRYING TO SEND ME TO SLEEP UGHHH
15) Cariss Auburn        at this point i'm questioning if rick randomized the order. because this is the 3rd time where it's like ENERGY into chill vibes. *squints*
16) Hoang Thuy Linh        the thing is.... i'm judging on the fact it says "speed up version" because like, i'm too busy trying to figure out if the vocals are legit, or they got alvin and the chimpunks. like i honestly don't hate it but i'm too busy thinking about that instead of enjoying the song
17) Ashe        i can't tell if this is the winner pick? like does the build throughout the song hurt it instead of help it? i... don't... know... (i mean also... not for me because i'm not like it even before the build, but i appreciate it more because of the build, but i also feel like it would hurt it for the people who like it before the build... ya know? you know)
18) Sean Paul        i mean... sean paul <3 pia is okay i guess but SEAN PAUL <3
19) HA-ASH        this feels like something created for the spanish version of crazy ex girlfriend. Idk if it's the mv or if it's the song, but legit this feels like a song that was made to drive the plot of a tv show
20) Ronie        the still got my hopes up, but i am so underwhelmed. like the vocals in the chorus really nearly ruined it
21) OOHYO        this is the second time a song was playing and i forgot to think of a comment as it was playing. i'm like... uninspired by this... sorry
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun        this ALMOST gave beach bar vibes, but there wasn't enough there? or maybe the violin through it off a bit? no because that could still be used effectively for beach bar. idk what it's missing but it's just SLIGHTLY missing something.
23) Jenevieve        okay. so this feels like a trend where i'm underwhelmed like this had elements there but it's missing something and like it's not giving enough to like stand on it's own, but like i wanted to care for it. like i'm disappointed
24) Rotana        okay just because i don't have another non-foreign reference, this reminds me of Marianna Satti which like delivers but for me i need a couple listened to deliver, because i'm always like slightly trying to figure it out but like when it eventually hits, it would HIT
25) Urban Cone        i hate ikea... so i can't relate to this at all.
26) Masumi        okay. i got it. this is the song that like everyone has in the mid to low section of their eurovision rankings, but then the performance at the semis happen and everyone is like... oh this was actually a lot better than i thought and like end up in their low points and therefore also move up in their rankings into the low points but not enough to be a top contender and then you have someone being like "see yall hated it but i told yall it was good" but then everyone responds with "yea but it still wasn't good enough and we were more disappointed with stuff we liked originally than enjoyed this, like it's fine but like don't get it twisted" and then would either get that 9th qualifying spot and people be 'good for them' or get 13th and people be like 'kind of robbed but expected'
27) Ava Max        honestly, it's fine, like yea it's like okay like if we're throwing in an established artist that is followed by the gay community, i want something exciting. and i'm not excited
28) Estère        this felt safe. like it's nice. it's lovely, actually no i take that back. it's not that safe as i intiially was thinking because like it's honestly not something that feels tsc safe. it's like safe overall but not tsc safe. okay i have come around on this. but have i come around enough? find out when rick reveals results
29) dani        okay. i'm gonna get hate for this, but the song started and i rolled my eyes. I don't know why but i'm like really? like there is nothing for me to rolls my eyes about but i'm like over it... what am I over? idk like what the fuck? (also this song doesn't deserve this kind of reaction because like it's okay but for some random nonexistant reason, i'm annoyed)
30) Sigala        freed from desire? No like this has too much inspiration to freed from desire. i can't unhear it. I don't understand how there is nothing online baout this. (like bop but like THIS IS FREED FROM DESIRE POP VERSION 2022).
638 days 12 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Neville - TOOT - I was a bit on the fence during the song and there were moments I was like 'hmm maybe a boot', but it just did enough. Light toot.
02) Panicland - BOOT - The pacing and chorus took me out of the entire vibe, which is unfortunate cause I was really liking this until then. It felt messy and just kept getting worse as it went on.
03) Alice Longyu Gao - TOOT - I unironically was bopping to this. This kinda was a smash, I have to admit it.
04) Embaci - BOOT - I feel like this is supposed to be powerful and ethereal, but it just ended up sounding like clashing noise.
05) GWSN - BOOT - Wow even in a song like this, they still find a way to rap...when will k-pop groups learn that they can't rap, it just comes off so cringey.
06) Tulisa - TOOT - This is exactly the type of cheesy 2010s pop nostalgia I needed in my life right now. Tulisa, a queen!
07) dexter - TOOT - This was just a fun vibe. A little background-esque, but why would that be a bad thing? I was vibing!
08) Cariño - TOOT - I don't think I stopped dancing even for one second. A bop I fear.
09) Hebe Tien - TOOT - This was absolutely stunning! I just felt so at peace. This was simply gorgeous!!
10) Jacks and Atoms - TOOT - Please tell me that this contest stays this good, cause this was sooo good, consistent, and enjoyable!
11) Rêve - TOOT - This was just so much fun to listen. The beat really slapped hardddd!
12) Fana Hues - TOOT - This was so smooth and fun! I was vibing!!!
13) Aubrey Haddard - TOOT - This kinda felt hypnotic at times. I did, admittedly, drift a bit in and out but this is enough for a light toot easily.
14) ascendant vierge - BOOT - Well...that string of toots was fun. And now, to make up for it, we have easily the worst song of the contest so far.
15) Cariss Auburn - TOOT - It grew on me as it went along and I was grooving at the end! Bop!!!
16) Hoang Thuy Linh - TOOT - Wait but I was dancing and popping and locking! Bop!
17) Ashe - BOOT - Ashe, really? Kinda milk. It wasn't bad honestly until the last 30 seconds...that was unlistenable.
18) Sean Paul - TOOT - Sean Paul can do no wrong, he truly is my daddy. King.
19) HA-ASH - TOOT - Not really my type of music, but I was foot-tapping, I was, so I'll push it to the light toot.
20) Ronie - TOOT - Wait but this was so good. I was dancing the entire time. Bop!
21) OOHYO - TOOT - WHAT IS THIS WEEK!?!?! Why is it so good, I'm shook.
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun - TOOT - Unfortunately gonna have to give this a light toot especially on this week, but holy fuck those violins were gorgeous! Wish it would've elevated more, cause this had potential!
23) Jenevieve - TOOT - Light toot cause I didn't ever connect with it, but it was still a fun experience.
24) Rotana - BOOT - Not a good song, sorry, especially in the context of this week. Not horrible but not good.
25) Urban Cone - TOOT - I'm so on the fence about it. it's an obvious toot and I love the sound but I don't know how much I love it. This week is so good, ugh, these decisions are hard.
26) Masumi - BOOT - It came and went unfortunately and I was left numb.
27) Ava Max - BOOT - Really? Sending Ava Max? Talk about uninspired. It was fine, but a bit basic and sending Ava, alone, warrants an eye roll. To whoever sent this, maybe you're the problem.
28) Estère - TOOT - Light toot cause I never connected a lot with it, but I love the kinda mysterious-esque vibe it carried.
29) dani - BOOT - I wanted to care it but I didn't. I was close to giving it the toot, but I was too bored.
30) Sigala - TOOT - Fun close to the contest. It was a great contest so I'm sorry to the toots that I don't point.
638 days 11 hours ago
selisic
01) Neville
The buffalos in Buffalo, NY are dancing to this BOPASO, GO GO GET THAT GOLD MADNESS BUFFALO, i'm swaying to this opener of a bopaso!
02) Panicland
Carpool karaoke found dead in a ditch after this video, a do or die as they said, it better be good? It's good in my opinion <3
03) Alice Longyu Gao
Alice is a fucking role model, a queen giving us what we all want to be <3 She's that icon that won't stop producing bad songs cause of how talented she fucking is <3
04) Embaci
The way I forgot this song was playing in the background, like I just muted it in my head lmaooooooo. Nothing amazing I fear. The tiniest whisper is very accurate for this song.
05) GWSN
I usually love the girl groups of kpop but this is no kpopaso i fear </3 Maybe next time GWSN cause this won't stand out this week.
06) Tulisa
omg this is so old style, i'm living for it, this is like 2010s style of songs which the girls here will eat up lmao
07) dexter
Estoy bored, stop sending these songs they have no impact except bottoming in my votes <3
08) Cariño
I thought they were sent a couple editions ago or did i confuse them with someone else lmao, it's an alright song <3
09) Hebe Tien
These cute songs will not help you in a hard week like this if people are saying its one of those weeks.
10) Jacks and Atoms
My attention span was lost cause of this bad song, try harder next time with a better song <3
11) Rêve
A BOPASO THE GIRLS ARE SHAKING QUAKING QUACKING ETCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC TONGUE IS HERE TO SERVE TO PUTAS
12) Fana Hues
I mean it's a cute song, just won't stand out i fear.
13) Aubrey Haddard
Where are the WHOPPERS this and the last song are failing to provide what we want this week.
14) ascendant vierge
HELLO???! WE ASKED FOR A WHOPPER AND WE GOT ONE SLAYYYYYYYY, ESTAMOS BALIANDO EN EL CLUB DE ANA MENA.
15) Cariss Auburn
Now if you are going to make a cute song make it like what Cariss did she gave us some punches that keep us on this fishing hook you know?
16) Hoang Thuy Linh
I have no comment....... you are fucking joking with me....... out of all songs you send by her.... you send a FUCKING SPEED UP VERSION WHICH ISNT EVEN FUCKING GOOD.
17) Ashe
This is screaming FC winner, and the flowers are blooming at a certain festival.
18) Sean Paul
Not fucking sean paul get the heck off my screen, omg pia mia slayyy she's slightly saving the song.
19) HA-ASH
ESPANOL BOPASOOOOO THE WAY THIS AS PLAYING AT MY BARBER YESTERDAY A HITTTTT FJNDFSNFS
20) Ronie
She has her moments in the song, i'm living for the hot guy in the video though so plus points for him!
21) OOHYO
Another song to sleep to <3 Sounds like something Abba rejected and passed along to these putas.
22) Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun
oh god not these names.... i don't want to hear turkish music RUINED BY THESE FUCKING MIERDASSSSSSSSSSSSS.
23) Jenevieve
Stop with these boring songsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, i'm tired. These 80s wannabe trash fucking songs.
24) Rotana
Necessary Death, this week do be like that title, it just isn't giving at some points, this song is good though!
25) Urban Cone
I'm haunted anytime i see the word ikea cause of the ikea roblox game <3 So i don't want to see it again thanks urban <3
26) Masumi
Oh this is cute, giving like a game soundtrack kinda of vibe you know?
27) Ava Max
Oh hello miss ava is serving with a hot guy, lucky girl, too bad the song isn't as great as the guy <3
28) Estère
I'm tired, so tired, when are we getting out of these song phases TSC.
29) dani
If you are going to send a spanish song make it bop, this does not bop, so no es un bopaso.
30) Sigala
STOP TERROISTING US all the Sig- people need to be banned from the contest effective fucking now.
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
hello
638 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
bye
638 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll pass
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's Who

1001games - Panicland
Alexeh23 - Ava Max
bibbles - Jacks and Atoms
Catch_a_falling_star - Fana Hues
Christian_ - Hoang Thuy Linh
connorthomson - Urban Cone
dragotistic - Aubrey Haddard
FromAWindow - Ronie
ganghandedcat - Ashe
hellocat - Alice Longyu Gao
hellomynameis347 - GWSN
ianfitz0012 - HA-ASH
ilovetosing - Hebe Tien
J2999 - dani
LornaHollas - Tulisa
MISSimogen - Cariss Auburn
nateclove - Rotana
NicoleF - Ilkan Gunuc & Osman Altun
Patrick319 - ascendant vierge
PennyTrationStan - Rêve
QueenMichelle - OOHYO
ricktworick1 - Estère
ryan5676 - Sigala
SeaViper - dexter
selisic - Masumi
Taste - Neville
tbrown_47 - Jenevieve
TolisKalkas - Sean Paul
turkeylover - Embaci
varlto - Cariño
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
any winner predictions??
638 days 10 hours ago
dragotistic
an Alexeh/Tom top 2...hmm
638 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
on what universe?
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
We have received votes from all 30 contestants! YAY!

We have also got 2 jury votes from Darbe, and a newcomer Eveee20, welcome!
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
Let's get to it!

ricktworick1        Estère

01        dexter
02        Jenevieve
03        Embaci
04        HA-ASH
05        Cariss Auburn
06        dani
07        Sigala
08        ascendant vierge
10        Ava Max

and 12 points go to…       

Rêve!!!
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
eveee20        Jury

01        Hoang Thuy Linh
02        GWSN
03        Ava Max
04        Rêve
05        Neville
06        Aubrey Haddard
07        Ronie
08        OOHYO
10        Jenevieve

and 12 points go to…       

Fana Hues!!!
638 days 10 hours ago
ricktworick1
Darbe        Jury

01        Cariss Auburn
02        Cariño
03        OOHYO
04        Jenevieve
05        dani
06        Fana Hues
07        Ronie
08        Tulisa
10        Ava Max

and 12 points go to…       

Rêve!!!
638 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
bayybeee we chaan dayydreammm..... OUUUUH .

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!