This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 477 Final

Topic » TSC 477 Final

712 days 10 hours ago
Darbe
01) Ylona Garcia – i thought we left dawn the shitbag in 2020? anyway this is definitely a better song than all that was, know that. basic bop but i enjoyed it actually, punchy chorus.
02) CHELJI – lmao. the lyrics were really bad on this one. i usually like edgy but this felt more edge-lord than anything to me.
03) Telenova – this was very cute. a nice dreamy listen. she should’ve cut the song in half but it was smooth.   
04) Lynnea M – it was definitely pleasant. i liked her voice and there was a sensual vibe. i think it could’ve used a bit more energy, but it was quite nice.
05) Cody Frost – it did feel a little bit disjointed as a whole package but i didn’t mind this really. i think it sounds a bit dated if i’m honest, but the chorus is kind of fun.
06) Jay Fung – this had a nice chill vibe to it.
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants – i think songs of this style need to go above and beyond to leave a huge impression on me now, and this doesn’t do that. this is still fine, but i prefer their last two entries.
08) Sam Ryder – space man is so much better than this. this is actually very underwhelming in comparison. it just feels like the typical inspiring pop track i’d hear in 2015.   
09) Nattalie Blake – the lyrics to this do verge on funny but the energy itself isn’t as impactful as it needs to be to make me find this iconic really.
10) Lolo Zouaï – was not expecting this sort of vibe going into it. i was engaged throughout, this was very sultry and the production was unique in a good way!
11) Eyedi – i like that her music always feels dynamic despite being in the retro 80s box. i like the production here, but it does sound very low budget in a similar way to caffeine. overall i liked this though!
12) NOTD, kenzie – it’s very basic but this was alright! there seems to be a not to charlie puth production wise.
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat – maybe i went in with the wrong expectations, but this didn’t elevate in the way i expected it to at all. i definitely appreciate the alt-rock vibes, just wish it went harder at some point, but decent.
14) Catarina Pereina – if this was entered into eurovision back in 2002 i’d probably be able to appreciate this a lot more. it’s hard to take this seriously as a tsc 2022 entry tho.
15) Chappell Roan – quite a substantial downgrade from pink pony club. the chorus is catchy, but this feels a bit messy on the whole just cause there’s so much going on.
16) chuala – this will be an acquired taste, but i enjoyed how quirky it was. i can appreciate this, it was different!
17) Dami Im – i just can’t believe this is the same artist who created sound of silence. this is very generic sonically and the lyrics are painfully bad. im shocked at how much she’s fell off, jeez.
18) Khalid – this is a pleasant summery listen. my fave part is the pre-chorus, i think the chorus itself teeters into cheesy territory almost, but i did like this!
19) Nana M. Rose – this does feel quite whacky but i’m not sure how enjoyable i actually find it. i wish she went full on mathilde fernandez, whereas now i’m left confused on whether i should be taking this seriously or laughing along.
20) NAVA – this fits in with the current music landscape which seems to have all energy sucked out of it. i liked the language, but the song itself i just found very unremarkable.
21) Shamir – i could see myself enjoying a song of his down the line as he seems interesting, but this one failed to connect with me.
22) Mysie – i’m not used to hearing midtempos by this artist. this didn’t blow me away, but it is a nice smooth listen!
23) KEiiNO – this may be one of the worst songs i have heard since joining tsc. the melody is basically a copy and paste from spirit in the sky, but this time it’s combined with production which is jarringly cheap and clunky. very hard to find something to enjoy here, simply terrifying.
24) Shay – i like that this was different, and she sold it well. i don’t think i’m really the demographic for this, but i can appreciate this!
25) Chilli Beans. – i like the indie-pop vibes in this one! reminds me of the sort of stuff i’d sent to tsc when i first started out, but the language adds an additional original dimension to this. cute!
26) Sabrina Claudio – i like the fifty shades of grey sort of vibe this has and the production feels very expensive too. the chorus is a tad repetitive, but i like the sensual feel this has! the electric guitar elevates this too, good song!
27) Eli Hsieh – this was pleasant. it grew on me as it went along as there were a few more change-ups that i wasn’t fully anticipating.
28) Daphne Willis – this was incredibly scary. i’m glad i was able to appreciae this through the lens of alexeh’s comment as i did manage to get a few laughs out of this.
712 days 7 hours ago
connorthomson
Firstly, just saying it’s clear to see Tolis’s comment last round about not being over the top horrible about songs has obviously worked….. NOT some really vile comments about my song and way over the top rudeness but I’m used to it every week LOL (eventhough I have genuinely enjoyed every song I have sent)

Ylona Garcia - I was entertained it’s a good start a bit boring at times but pretty decent!

CHELJI - nice to know she’s good at maths but really not a song I enjoy. At least it was pretty short

Telenova - depressing. The only bones I like is equinox

Lynnea M -her voice was so kinda one toned and there was just no wow moment I guess sad

Cody Frost - weird song but in a good way and the ending surprised me so I really enjoyed this

Jay Fung - I just felt nothing really it was long and just nothing to inspire or make me smile or feel an emotion sorry

Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - it wasn’t amazing but I liked her voice more than most so far so that’s good! Kinda powerful and nice

Sam Ryder - controversially I didn’t even like spaceman that much it’s something about his voice I sadly don’t like I just feel like he screeches and shouts and this song was no different really

Nattalie Blake - hated it I loved the appearance of Nicola sturgeon but the song I’d never listen to again

Lolo Zouaï - just so slowwwww and I was waiting for that wow moment and it just never came sorry.

Eyedi - I liked the beat in this song it was nice I have reservations on her voice I don’t feel like I really liked it much but the beat was good and I felt happier

NOTD, kenzie - much better I really liked this still felt it could be better but I thought it was a solid song which I would be happy to listen to again

Sira x KazOnDaBeat - I like that it was short and that’s about it sorry

Catarina Pereira - absolutely loved it. This is exactly what I like it makes me feel like I’m in Spain good party song great bop loved it

Chappell Roan - I was bored at some parts but her voice is actually really nice and the song is ok

chuala - genuinely can’t understand how anyone could like this but ok

Dami Im - it got better towards the end but the beginning was so like disjointed and didn’t suit her. Never going to be as good as sound of silence but meh

Khalid - I felt reasonably happy listening to this it was decent definitely not amazing and probably wouldn’t listen to it again but it’s decent

Nana M. Rose - her voice really didn’t suit the song just not good sorry

NAVA - I like the different language and stuff and her voice was ok I just felt bored though

Shamir - he looked like someone from a movie I liked then I realised it wasn’t him and I was sad but yeh it’s just ok bit of a mess

Mysie - love gin and juice but this just went on and on meh

KEiiNO - honestly never really liked their Eurovision song that much but I think this is actually better and I liked this so good song

Shay - really didn’t enjoy this sorry it just felt like a bad noise

Chilli Beans. - honestly quality song it’s fun nice and I really liked it which is good because most of this contest has been pretty bad sadly

Sabrina Claudio - video and costumes are probably the best so far but the song is one of the worst sadly

Eli Hsieh - actually and surprisingly really liked this considering how slow it was but his voice was really nice and I was kinda stuck by it so good song!

Daphne Willis - I’ve heard this before I think on an advert. I think it sounds great as an advert but as a song I wouldn’t want to listen to it
712 days 7 hours ago
uwukween
ylona garcia - this is nothing major. gorg visuals, but it’s so bleh blah blooh bloop bloop bleep blahp, you know?

chelji - i hate this. like if i’d meet this girlie i’d vomit. really filthy vibe, smelly smelly putrid

telenova - ooo this is quite nice. i KNOOW this actually? IM EATING THIS UP. quite stunning. very nice, winner even?

lynnea m - THIS IS NIIICCCCEEEE. she is just in nature, moving her hips in the forest,,, i was gripped from the beginning. GORG actually

cody frost - not to be dramatic or anything but they and chelji can choke. like,, if i know i wont like them at all as a person how can i ENJOY the music. the vibe is so off?? the aura is diarreah olive colored

jay fung - my opinions are known. BAD.

purple disco machine, sophie and the giants - what is happening tsc? is everything alright? its just not good

sam ryder - i mean its ok. im not gagging or anything. i wont remember this, its an objectively ok song. i cant hate it, it’s so neutral

nattalie blake - ok i love this, idg the video it’s quite strange, but it is not for me to understand. this is soo GOOOOD actually omg. what the GIRLIES LACK!!!! nattalie blake serving what the girlies lack this edition i fear

lolo zouai - you will never be famous.

eyedi - omg.. maybe im just a hater to the core. like.. im rotten, this song is like cutesy but i dont really like this, like, i want to, but i cant stand it actually… sad

NOTD, kenzie - im going to go to bed actually. i cannot listen to this when im so fatigued, WAIT? the drop was kind of good actually? quite stun nevermind let me stay awake a little, but the next bad song im going to bed actually

Sira x KazOnDaBeat - ok PURR??? we luv german actually. it’s quite stunning, its giving me berlin fantasy, im walking in my trench coat thru the strasse, very gorg. im staying awake

catarina pereira - IM WIDE AWAKE. MY EYES ARE SO OPEN. queen. eating this competition up like gobble gobble.

chappel roan - this is no pink pony club, but im quite enthralled. this is rly good. im wide awake

chuala - omgg. this is like a drug?? like, i could stay awake for hours because of this song ALONE. this is just AMAZING. never heard anything like this and im just like,, omg,, obsessed with this.

dami im - ok im going to bed. good night girls <3
712 days 6 hours ago
nateclove
01) Ylona Garcia - Mom she slayed the opening track and plus she's so beautiful not the mention the chorus rlly captures my attention!
02) CHELJI - I wanted this to slay but it did not. It did quite the opposite actually.
03) Telenova - Oh this actually ate a lot like I was pleasantly surprised!
04) Lynnea M - This was nice! The singer is so gorg!
05) Cody Frost - Yeah I didn't enjoy this it just sounds very meh.
06) Jay Fung - This was cute and mellow I enjoyed it methinks!
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - This was nice but also a bit flat for me! I think I enjoyed it more than I disliked it though!
08) Sam Ryder - This was bad.
09) Nattalie Blake - This was bad. But camp. I like this kind of bad.
10) Lolo Zouaï - This was fabulous dear sender u have GREAT taste. Like I've never heard this before and I love it!
11) Eyedi - omg I like this too! Very chill and girly and aesthetic, very much what I tend to enjoy!
12) NOTD, kenzie - This teleported me to hell.
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - omg so robbed in hsc! This was a bop too! I think I like her hsc song more? But this was still a slay ofc!
14) Catarina Pereira - You know I expected not to like this but I actually like.......I did move. I'm as shocked as you are....
15) Chappell Roan - This is odd, cause like I am in LOVE with the verses but the chorus....it was a choice....
16) chuala - fhnidiekjs omg MOTHER this gave me EVERYTHING!
17) Dami Im - pls bejfwnj2j3 this is so corny but also kinda funny mom a bit. Like I respect it.
18) Khalid - waaaaaaaait I'm kinda living! This is like scratching my brain in that one spot yassss a bop!
19) Nana M. Rose - ok I hate this sorry.
20) NAVA - I didn't expect this from this if that makes sense. It's okay. Doesn't really stand out for me!
21) Shamir - byeeeeeeee this is camp but I also moved a bit....like....a low-key bop methinks....
22) Mysie - Oh I thought this was cute! Like I did enjoy yaurssss~
23) KEiiNO - Wish I could go back to the time before I heard this.
24) Shay - oh this was a SLAY! Like sister ATE that!
25) Chilli Beans. - This was cute! Enjoyed some parts and hated other parts!
26) Sabrina Claudio - Likeeeee....this kind of slayed me! I was doing a lp with tom and nevra and DO NOT READ NEVRA'S COMMENTS! YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE BABE!
27) Eli Hsieh - This is the type of slow song I tend to gravitate towards! Like I enjoyed this methinks!
28) Daphne Willis - [19:28:37] turkeylover: KELLY OSBOURNE??????????????/ (I hate this. But I also love it at the same time).
712 days 3 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Has similar vibes to the weeknds style of music. This was quite good.
2. Not keen on the voice. This song was so depressing
3. Her voice is very Lana Del Rey. I really dig the sound to this!
4. Very background music. Doesn't really stand out. Sounds like a Rihanna knockoff
5. This made me cringe!
6. This was quite boring
7. Digging the 80s vibes of this. This was good
8. So happy he did well in Eurovision and the UK finally got a good result! This song was a nice pleasant listen
9. Not Jayda Fransen! Lol! The song is such a bop!
10. What on earth is this?
11. Something about this makes it sort of distorted sounding
12. Didn't like her voice. Song does nothing for me
13. It's a vibe I guess
14. Why does she have a hole in her tooth? This whole thing was a mess. I kind of live
15. Really liked this. I really dig the vibe to it
16. She is certainly feeling her oats
17. An odd thing to sing about but she makes it work
18. Meh
19. Grew on me as it went along. Quite hypnotic
20. A bit one note
21. Couldn't make out a word he said!
22. She has quite a nice voice
23. It follows a very keiino formula! Bop though
24. No thanks
25. Quite a nice listen
26. Quite dramatic in a way. I like this
27. Not the dramatic intro leading into a boring ass song
28. This feels like it's trying to be a meghan trainor sonf so bad!
711 days 23 hours ago
selisic
01) Ylona Garcia
Oh god is this that one tik tok song that tries to copy the one and only Addison Rae, for this i'm canceling this song since no one can copy Addison unless it's addison herself.
02) CHELJI
I mean it's alright, I was expecting more of a punch you know? The whole song was predictable but I like it.
03) Telenova
Girl if you are gonna name yourself Telenova be good like the Telenovelas, which SHE DOES, a serve from start to finish.
04) Lynnea M
This is so generic like it tries to copy Flirt so much. And it's not doing it.
05) Cody Frost
I thought I was gonna hate this. but this actually serves???? I'm loving it.
06) Jay Fung
Snorefest. The way I woke up cause of the thunderstorm we got going on here right now.
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants
WT. Cancel this, whoever sent this needs to be sent to jail ASAP.
08) Sam Ryder
WT. Not two trash songs in a row, this is not it. Making me rise Jay Fung like that.
09) Nattalie Blake
The way I was gonna send this to FC, had this saved in playlist since 2020 I think and it still bangs ever since.
10) Lolo Zouaï
She has better songs. But its alright I guess.
11) Eyedi
I'm vibing to this kpopaso. A bopasooooooo.
12) NOTD, kenzie
Would it be the worst thing if i give this song 0?
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat
We are dancing to this German bopaso swaying back and forth and raving!
14) Catarina Pereira
OMG A BOPASOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANTA POR MIM, THE WAY I STREAMED THIS SONG SO MANY TIMES.
15) Chappell Roan
Mam wth is going on here. I'm a bit disturb and worried.
16) chuala
Well that's two songs in a row, let me hear canta por mim to cleanse my ears.
17) Dami Im
Awww a song made for Callum bless Dami <3 The Cactuses are dancing here in the states to this song.
18) Khalid
No just no, Afuera NOWWWWWW.
19) Nana M. Rose
This sounds like something Moly-Boronia would send and that's not good hunny.
20) NAVA
French hello?? This sounds like a jam. We are dancing to this healing bopaso.
21) Shamir
It's a different song, I'll give up that but just too much noise.
22) Mysie
Bingo night music I fear, the grannies are dancing to this while waiting for that bingo call.
23) KEiiNO
I'm crying this song is so emotional... emotionally painful to me.
24) Shay
NOW THIS IS HOW YOU PRODUCE NOISE. MAKE IT BOP TO THE TOP BOPASO SHAY.
25) Chilli Beans.
Girl..... No comment at how bad this is.
26) Sabrina Claudio
The way i normally wouldn't enjoy a song like this in some weeks, but this week is just awful.
27) Eli Hsieh
Snorefest. Woken up by the thunder shaking my house again.
28) Daphne Willis
WE ARE GETTING UP BLESS YOU FOR WAKING US UP TO A DANCE ANTHEM THE TSCERS ARE LOVING.
711 days 22 hours ago
uwukween

khalid - omg this is GORGEOUS. what a gorgeous tune to wake up to. this is eggs & bacon in a musical sense. im gleeful

nana m. rose - omg?? actually this is really stunning as well, maybe it is the gorgeous slumber i just had, but the energy in this piece is something i desired, and it was delivered unto me < 3

NAVA - this really lacks i fear. this is very local. the demographic for this song is her friends & family.

shamir - i am actually not in the mood for this tbh? maybe if i had listened to this another day, i wouldve loved this, but right now, im just like, blehhhh, not for me.

mysie - LUV her. slay slay slay. quite sultry, very much gin and juice. sipping

KEiiNO - no fuck off

shay - she is a queen, i truly believe that. THOUGH. idk. it lacks something, it needs more pizzazz

chilli beans - chilli beans? nahh fuck off. its a fecking fart. WAIT actually… give me a bowl, this is really stunning, i will consume the chilli beans.

sabrina claudio - ooOOOooo. omg, the full latex fantasy…. quite stunning rly. .omg. thisis super sexy, stunning. luv this

eli hsieh - ok this is actually lovely. not my cup of tea, but its like, cute.

daphne willis - i see the hair, i press play, ten seconds in, i press pause, x. its done. im done. no thank u
711 days 20 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Ylona Garcia – I liked this actually, a very solid effort and I can’t see many people disliking it
02) CHELJI – The vocal put me off this right away. Not keen if I’m being brutally honest.
03) Telenova – I like the dreamy nature of this, it isn’t bad at all.
04) Lynnea M – I like the chill nature of this one too, yes this is goooood.
05) Cody Frost – Not keen on the edited vocals but it was pretty solid, I especially liked the build
06) Jay Fung – Not keen on the vocal here, not gonna lie the song started off really drab too
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - Loved this, another dreamy synth entry but it’s done sooooo welllll here…STUNNING.
08) Sam Ryder – Honestly you needed to give it a couple of weeks more to let us forget spaceman, as this isn ‘t on that level at all but honestly it is fine
09) Nattalie Blake – Well at least it’s interesting…the SNP are shooketh
10) Lolo Zouaï – Sorry this is kinda style over substance for me, not really enjoyable
11) Eyedi – Oh wow…stunning. The beats, her vocal…sublime…no ifs or buts this should win tonight.
12) NOTD, kenzie – This was a little blah tbh, I felt like we have heard this before already
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat – meh, this had good moments but they were framed by the overwhelming instrumentation
14) Catarina Pereira – You do realise that if you keep dragging up messes from 2010 the date limit will be changed to 2012 :p This isn’t awful but come onnnnnnnnnnn
15) Chappell Roan – I have a meltdown daily…I started off disliking this but it gets better for sure, not bad not bad
16) chuala – Mess, I appreciate her not giving a fuck though
17) Dami Im – Nowhere near her best but it’s still pleasant enough haha
18) Khalid – A lovely summer song, enjoyable and groovy for sure.
19) Nana M. Rose – This is fine, am I gonna remember this in like 3 songs? Probably not.
20) NAVA – again this has been done better already just in this contest…not for me
21) Shamir – Absolutely stunning, the second stunning entry of the contest! Can we have two winners please?
22) Mysie – Out of the chill entries, I like this one better than most. Good vocal, good beat. There isn’t much to complain about is there?
23) KEiiNO – Not for me, every element of this is cheesy and just not at the standard of the other entries here today.
24) Shay – I enjoyed this, good flow and one of the more interesting entries in this contest fo sho.
25) Chilli Beans. – This is fine, chill, yeah doesn’t make of an impact but it’s a pleasant enough listen
26) Sabrina Claudio – Drama, class, sublime, one of my faves here, just oozes style but also has substance.
27) Eli Hsieh – Meh, not for me either, not keen on the vocal and the song itself is a bit ‘piddle in the pot’ as my mum would say
28) Daphne Willis – Yeah this is a great closer, getting me grooving on the armchair hahahahahah
711 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Ylona Garcia - TOOT - I was bopping and grooving. This song is very radio-friendly, but that's my sweet spot and I really enjoyed this. It was a bop!
02) CHELJI - BOOT - A bit of a weird entry because it seems to be an album track with no music video. It got somewhat enjoyable as it went on, but not nearly enough for a toot.
03) Telenova - TOOT - Wait but this was actually really good! Almost trance-like honestly with how gorgeously full it felt.
04) Lynnea M - BOOT - I hate to say it ladies but I was bored. It was very basic with little to no substance and unlike the first song that's in my sweet spot, this just felt boring. Also I don't forgive this woman for robbing others on The Voice.
05) Cody Frost - BOOT - The screaming took me out of the vibe...and I was barely vibing to begin with. Bad song.
06) Jay Fung - TOOT - This was so smooth and I loved the little moment in the middle where it was entirely instrumental/production. This felt kinda jazzy and I loved that!
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - TOOT - This was just pure fun! Very groovy, very easy to bop to! It flowed well!
08) Sam Ryder - BOOT - I hated his voice and this song annoyed me a lot.
09) Nattalie Blake - BOOT - Yeah, this wasn't iconic or funny...I got bored quickly and it was torturous to sit through honestly.
10) Lolo Zouaï - BOOT - That deep voice is so annoying, bad, and distracting. The audio effects ruined any potential this song had to start. Bad song.
11) Eyedi - TOOT - It was cute. I wasn't out of my seat and bopping and it was nothing monumental, but it was cute and after the recent drag of this contest, I was appreciative of it.
12) NOTD, kenzie - TOOT - It took me awhile to get into it, but it really got better as it went on and it was a fun little bop.
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - TOOT - I wish it was longer because it felt like it kept getting better before ending wayyy too soon. This still was a lot of fun though!
14) Catarina Pereira - TOOT - This was sooo much fun! I was skeptical when I saw there was no music video, but I was bopping!
15) Chappell Roan - BOOT - There were sooo many times where I was like "well wait a second...hmm...nahh" so like it's a light boot. Was almost with it multiple times but it didn't quite sell me.
16) chuala - BOOT - Could barely get through this...it was horrid. And to think that I thought Lolo and Nattalie were torturous...oh boy.
17) Dami Im - BOOT - Dami...ew...talk about overrated. This song was so bad, I was sick of hearing about the cactus.
18) Khalid - BOOT - It wasn't astronomically bad, but all his songs sound the exact same and I was left supremely bored like why would you go out of your way to submit Khalid for TSC...weird.
19) Nana M. Rose - BOOT - It was good at parts but like...for the most part, I was bored.
20) NAVA - BOOT - This is definitely a song...that existed.
21) Shamir - BOOT - And suddenly I'm straight again.
22) Mysie - BOOT - This was the hyped song this week? It was fine but I was left unpleased. I was waiting for it to go somewhere...sad.
23) KEiiNO - BOOT - This was so weird. I started out hating the main artist's vocal but liking the chorus, then a minute in, that opinion flipped completely, then a little later I decided that this whole thing was bad.
24) Shay - TOOT - Not super huge into this, but it was a welcomed change of pace and I ended up enjoying it!
25) Chilli Beans. - BOOT - I just didn't care for it. It existed and I felt nothing for it's existence.
26) Sabrina Claudio - BOOT - I would not put this on repeat...or as the song says "re-teehee" cause I agree with Christian there with how it sounded. The chorus was too repetitive and I was bored.
27) Eli Hsieh - TOOT - It went on for a bit too long, but I weirdly liked it and stayed invested. I'm not crazy about it, but I got lured in as it went along. Strings were pretty.
28) Daphne Willis - TOOT - Wait pause...LMAOOOOOOO this is camp. The music video is sooo bad and embarrassing and the song is like...not bad but it's funny cause it's a song made somewhat famous because it's used in some commercial for something, I forgot what...I laughed my ass off at this. So bad...but so good.
711 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
1. Ylona Garcia - This felt very style over substance. the chorus is alright but it's just so middle of the road.
2. CHELJI - The lyrics in this is absolutely atrocious. It's 2 and a half minutes talking about dying, what a mood killer. From a more technical standpoint, I find the production lacklustre and the vocals aren't exactly what I would describe as good.
3. Telenova - This will probably take a few more listens to get into but I was vibing to this! Very entrancing.
4. Lynnea M - I really love her covers on YouTube! This song however just fell a bit flat to me. It just sort of flew past and had no effect on me.
5. Cody Frost - The title of this song annoys me so much, why would you do DWYSSWM and then explain what it stands for, it's just so unnecessary. Anyway, the song has a really good beat, I quite enjoyed this actually. It's not the song of the millennium but this was strong! NO! The song was ruined at the 2:11 mark, that last minute was not good. I'm so done.
6. Jay Fung - This was another one that just went by without leaving an impact on me. It was sweet though his vocals are nice.
7. Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - I came into this song fully expecting to dislike it and I was pleasantly surprised. Not the best song I've ever heard but go off Taylor Swift lookalike!
8. Sam Ryder - I was fully expecting Tiny Riot I'm not gonna lie. This isn't Space Man but this was really nice, especially the chorus. Sam has such a warm and beautiful personality. He always finds a way to put a smile on my face. My favourite artist from Eurovision 2022 for sure!
9. Nattalie Blake - I'm just so confused. I kind of want to watch the actual video now. The song was alright, not the best I've heard from the genre, a bit repetitive at times.
10. Lolo Zouaï - Not my favourite Lolo song, but there's no denying she is an icon of music. Ride will always be one of my favourite songs that I've sent to TSC. Like the song that preceded it, quite repetitive at times
11. Eyedi - You know, after this week, I'll never have to even think about this song and I won't ever have to listen to it again, and that puts a smile on my face.
12. NOTD, kenzie - omg the title took the words right out of my mouth. Jesus this week is really dragging I'm really feeling every second pass. Where's the originality in this song?
13. Sira x KazOnDaBeat - I didn't actually mind this, i didn't go crazy for it and I don't think it reached playlist worthy at any point, but I appreciate a song that doesn't drag.
14. Catarina Pereira - omg we're only halfway through? Y'all like making me suffer I can't. I really love the Portuguese flavour in this but if I wanted that I just listen to Quero ser tua. This may pick up some points though because this week really is lowest of lows. After reading LornaHollas point out the hole I can't stop looking at it, iconic.
15. Chappell Roan - This is good. If you came into this thinking it'd be the next Pink Pony Club you were just setting yourself up for disappointment.
Like Pink Pony Club is in my opinion one of the best TSC songs of all time so the bar is astronomically high. However, this is really great and looking at it on it's own I enjoyed this a lot! Finally a good song aswell!
16. chuala - I have nothing really to say about this. Go off I guess?
17. Dami Im - No because I actually thought I would never see this song again. What a random send.
18. Khalid - This is good! Should I listen to more Khalid? because if this is the kind of music he puts out I need to check this man out. Great track.
19. Nana M. Rose - I had high hopes for this song and damn did she deliver. This is actually really stunning, a very ethereal quality. Hope Nana does well this week.
20. NAVA - I was expecting a point for the song to completely blow me away and although that never came, I really enjoyed this. The music video is really good, the song as a whole is great and I love the French. This song is straight up my alley.
21. Shamir - Now, although I was expecting a high level of quality and even though this didn't blow me away, yeah it was nice.
22. Mysie - This second half is such a improvement. I think this is another song that needs more listens but as a whole a great song.
23. KEiiNO - I have so much time for KEiiNO, but god please make another song like Monument, that's all I ask. If I was in my KEiiNO era this would be my 12 but I have grown from that era. Alexandra Rotan is my bae though <3
24. Shay - This was so refreshing you don't even understand.
25. Chilli Beans. - I feel like this song is getting slept on, this was really nice!
26. Sabrina Claudio - idk I feel very torn about this. I like the production a lot more than the actual song itself.
27. Eli Hsieh - I was done with this song after 3 minutes, it's pleasant and would be a nice song to put on in the background but I lost interest in this so quickly.
28. Daphne Willis - This is such a funny closer. I enjoy the energy in this song but I really did leave 2017 forgetting about songs like these. Also one point of this song was so in an advert I remember it vividly
711 days 18 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Ylona Garcia - yessssss she left all that shit in 2020 and is BACK in 2022. i have a similar reaction to this that i did to ‘all that’, i don’t WANT to stan but i definitely do. bit of a basic bop but i enjoyed listening to it so idgaf!

02) CHELJI - the lyrics on this.. jesus christ. i was cringing HARD. this was way too edgy for me. i guess they ran out of terrible lyrics bc they just resorted to da da da’s. HAWRIBLE.

03) Telenova - very stun. an atmosphere was created with tht first verse and i love the pre-chorus & ESPECIALLY the production. it just serves idk.. i moved for sure. THE CHORUS OMGGGGGGGGGGG. YASSSSSSSSS. this was a moment actually. 5 minutes and i never got bored.

04) Lynnea M - this took me out. it was the font at the beginning that made me giggle, and idk this was so funny to me. this song is so watered down though like it’s genuinely hilarious to me that this is real. honestly shes a bit queen even though shes LITERALLY giving nothing. mom <3

05) Cody Frost - if ur going to put what the abbreviation stands for in the title, why not just get rid of the abbreviation. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. this was noisy in a BAD way, it was like a collection of noises that made no sense. i like chaotic noisy songs but she was assaulting my eardrums with noises that were not pleasing.

06) Jay Fung - i don’t want to listen to the song. i want the song to be injected into my veins. YOU KISS ME SO SWEETLYYYY. i moved so hard. SO STUNNING UGH. I WON. im so obsessed.

07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - oh jesus christ. not you. NOT YOU. probably wouldve ate this up in 2019 but i didn’t move a muscle genuinely LMAO. i was scared that id have to give up my morals but thankfully this wasnt good

08) Sam Ryder - very british inspirational shite but i didn’t dislike it tbh. he’s grown on me i fear. the straights would go wild for this and im happy for them i suppose!

09) Nattalie Blake - LOL yessssss. this was very homosexual serve yasss moment and i was eating it up tbh. i know for a fact this song would WRECK my head on repeated listens but it was quite funny this time around.

10) Lolo Zouaï - my sister. now i hate to say it but this is probably her worst song to date and i’m so serious. the chorus just ruins everything like there’s a cute prechorus & thats about it. i miss her first album era, i LOVED every single song. she still has the goods she just needs to fire whoever decided that chorus was acceptable.

11) Eyedi - i didn’t like eyedi last time, but this defo sounds better than whatever song was sent by her before. i’m not OBSESSED with this but it grows on me more as it goes on. i feel like with repeated listens id become a proper stan of this. we’ll have to see how she does based on my first listen.

12) NOTD, kenzie - the first 10 seconds of this was genuinely a jumpscare. feels very LAUV-core.  i didn’t hate it but this style of song is quite annoying.

13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - this was enjoyable. i do feel it couldve done more in places, but it has a great foundation and i liked it.

14) Catarina Pereira - i guess i should be ironically stanning this but i’m not rlly in the mood for that rn. im sure she’s queenie but yeah..

15) Chappell Roan - i’ve seen people dragging her to bits, but like i actually enjoyed this? i really did enjoy this a LOT actually. bop.

16) chuala - oh she’s serving CUNT. i’m actually on the fence about this. i love the aesthetic and stuff but the song itself, i’m not sure. its very much so giving grower. i did enjoy the first listen with slight hesitation, but i believe it’ll grow on me w more listens.

17) Dami Im - this is such a random song. it’s high camp actually. that’s the best compliment i can give this. i could use other words to describe this but for the senders peace of mind i’ll leave it at ‘camp’.

18) Khalid - i wasn’t sure if i[‘d like this but i really did. khalid has never been an artist i check for but this was fun and i thoroughly enjoyed it. no like i RLLYYY enjoyed this. king honestly. BOP.

19) Nana M. Rose - this was a bit stunning actually. i LURVEEEE her voice so much. i found this entire song gorgeous actually. a hit from the first second. no guys u dont get it.. i’m OBSESSED. this was so perfect im in luv.

20) NAVA - i love french but this was a bit too trappy for me idk.. could’ve been a gorgeous number but instead she chose mediocrity.

21) Shamir - YESSSS make my eardrums explode in the first second. hearing her sing gay agenda in an emotional way honestly sends sm. i enjoyed this for the most part, yes.

22) Mysie - MUTHAAAA. in her midtempo bop era. i don’t think mysie has missed once? she consistently releases serves and ill continue to eat them up. queen.

23) KEiiNO - JUMPSCARE. im so tired. this sounds even more alan walker than usual from them. i wish theyd come up with something else honestly.

24) Shay - its kinda scary how hard she served in this. im OBSESSED with the music video. this is going to get trashed but i enjoyed it 4 what it was.

25) Chilli Beans. - i really enjoyed this. i don’t even know what to say about it i just luv’d the experience this gave me.

26) Sabrina Claudio - can’t stand her for consistently releasing earthshattering music. her new album is *CHEFS KISS* and this kinda is one of the highlights. this is so great like im sawry.. PUT ON REPE-HEATTTT.

27) Eli Hsieh - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i continue to win. such a STUNNING composition. the nuances in the production r literally so stunning and the song in general is just so SOO good.

28) Daphne Willis - ASLKDSDFHSJHF the kelly osbourne comment makes sense now. i’m screaming. this was HAWRRRRIBLEE. it was also hilarious though.
711 days 18 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALANDUNCAN'S COMMENTS

01) Ylona Garcia - I liked this one. Kinda old school 2018 pop.
02) CHELJI - This was awful.
03) Telenova - This was boring. Sorry I need to be upbeat this afternoon.
04) Lynnea M - This has like bad production but I liked the vibes.
05) Cody Frost - A dancer she is not. This song is actually not that bad. I liked the beat drops.
06) Jay Fung - I need whoever is sending these entries to stop.
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - I liked her at ESC. This audio is kinda a bit boring.
08) Sam Ryder - OK he did well but we need to admit he was kinda annoying.
09) Nattalie Blake - A video harassing the democratic leader of my nation? BLOCKED.
10) Lolo Zouaï - I think this might be a grower but on first listen it's a fucking mess.
11) Eyedi - In terms of it's genre this is made.
12) NOTD, kenzie - Yeah this was better. Went nowhere but oh well.
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - This was a mess.
14) Catarina Pereira - LMAO kinda a serve. Maybe I am a portugay now.
15) Chappell Roan - I mean this is obviously winning but I am boycotting this meme.
16) chuala - Awful production on this one.
17) Dami Im - Her music has dropped off a cliff? Was she dropped?
18) Khalid - This was actually fine.
19) Nana M. Rose - This did nothing.
20) NAVA - This did nothing + french.
21) Shamir - This was low key annoying.
22) Mysie - This does nothing for me but it's something that will do well.
23) KEiiNO - Honestly I stan them.
24) Shay - At least she has energy.
25) Chilli Beans. - Annoying.
26) Sabrina Claudio - I liked the MV...the song is samey but meh. I might point for the MV.
27) Eli Hsieh - Stop the violence.
28) Daphne Willis - LMAO not the song from the advert. LMAO ICONIC.
711 days 17 hours ago
MisterPotato111
1. Ylona Garcia - Fully expected something more entertaining, hence the title, but it just seemed like a generic song to me.
2. CHELJI - what
3. Telenova - This song sorta grew on me, catchy, but strange and unconnected lyrics.
4. Lynnea M - The vibe of the song is the same the entire way through, and although the artist clearly has talent, the song is so boring.
5. Cody Frost - One of my favorites, a connected well put together interesting song
6. Jay Fung - Such a wholesome calm song, very refreshing
7. Purple Disco Machine + Sophie and The Giants - I liked the main verse, the aesthetic, and the general vibe. Overall good song.
8. Sam Ryder - I like his voice so much! This song is pleasant, and I kinda adore it.
9. Nattalie Blake - Why? This quality is awful, and genuinely a bad song in my opinion.
10. Lolo Zouai - Fine. Some parts were better than others.
11. Eyedi - Same description as last song.
12. NOTD + Kenzie - I genuinely enjoyed this song, the song is just so lovely.
13. Sıra + KazOnDaBeat - boooooooring
14. Catarina Pereina - It feels like something you would hear on Eurovision, and I kinda vibe with it.
15. Chappell Roan - Reminds me of Olivia Rodrigo, and it totally grew on me, it starts boring, and grows to intense and catchy.
16. chuala - I know some people may really enjoy this song, but it feels disconnected and poorly put together.
17. Dami Im - I like the alternative vibe, the lyrics are interesting and fun.
18. Khalid - Sorta nice, it’s like improved Harry Styles.
19. Nana M. Rose - I can’t understand a word, but the song is fine I guess.
20. NAVA - Wow, this is actually SO GOOD! :D
21. Shamir - Fun song, I feel like there is a good amount of thought put into it.
22. Mysie - The beat hits HARD.
23. KEiiNO - I like her voice, and the background singers, but the song itself is just fine.
24. Shay - No holding back, the music just hits you in the face, and the confidence makes the song above average.
25. Chilli Beans - It is upbeat, clean, and catchy.
26. Sabrina Claudio - That voice is so nice. I appreciate the song.
27. Eli Hsieh - Long, not personally my thing, but I think it’s a good song still.
28. Daphne Willis - Hello Pink. It feels forced to me.
711 days 16 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Ylona Garcia - ever since tom said this sounded like epic mini games lobby music i can’t unhear it ksgsjshsksjsidj…. it’s okay
02) CHELJI - god i hate this so much… the fucking nasty ass pop slippers…. just vile.
03) Telenova - ooooo this is quite gorg yeah…. very up my alley<3 rly like it!!
04) Lynnea M - oh this is good!! it definitely could’ve been stronger but i’m moving yeah….
05) Cody Frost - jesus christ…. i absolutely hate this too…. this and chelji should die idc
06) Jay Fung - oh this is nice :3 yeah…. soothing<3
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - the production is nice! but i don’t really care for this…. yeah…
08) Sam Ryder - british people need to be stopped.
09) Nattalie Blake - YASSSSS iconic classic…. it just slays…. yeah….
10) Lolo Zouaï - this sounds exactly like that shit ass sway with me song from birds of prey kdhskdjeodidjd….. so bad.
11) Eyedi - this is really cute yassss…. i wish the chorus slayed a little harder but yasss living in the sunlight loving in the moonlight
12) NOTD, kenzie - honestly? this isn’t that bad…. a tad basic…. but i like it…. yeah….
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - OH YASSSSSS this is exactly what i needed…. so gorgeous so good….. i’m keeping my eye on sira yasssss she’s a star.
14) Catarina Pereira - this is fun! kdhsdjekdj yeah…. bop a bit
15) Chappell Roan - well…. she fell off…. this does seem like a grower a bit? but i just like the prechorus a lot
16) chuala - YASSSSSS so gorgeous so strange…. i adore this<3 the production is so stunning
17) Dami Im - absolutely not.
18) Khalid - i didn’t think i could get annoyed with this sound but like wow…. i’m just annoyed…. just another soulless synthpop song…. very radio.
19) Nana M. Rose - i actually like this a bit…. lidl slay just a lidl….
20) NAVA - oh i totally forgot about this LMFAO…. anyways it’s fine.
21) Shamir - gorgeous production…. wasted on this shit ass song…. like wow….
22) Mysie - YASSSSS this was sent to my song contest and i really liked it!! it flopped because the judges tanked it but yeah…. so good
23) KEiiNO - absolutely not
24) Shay - slayyy very kunty and slay…. yeah….
25) Chilli Beans. - oh i liked this a bit!! very cutesy… yeah… they’re all so pretty<3
26) Sabrina Claudio - feels dated…. idk white peple shouldn’t be making r&b music….. especially racist white people<3
27) Eli Hsieh - this is not giving…. yeah…. usually i like this but it’s just not a slay
28) Daphne Willis - [19:28:37] turkeylover: KELLY OSBOURNE??????????????/
711 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Ylona Garcia        this is definitely setting the mood for the week. hopefully we have similar vibes from other songs
02) CHELJI        blah blah blah, never had an angsty mood.... blah blah blah
03) Telenova        this is serving ychm realness. it's a vibe and i'm not hating it this week
04) Lynnea M        this feels like it could've been good but it was like... what's happened for the whole time... like actually nothing
05) Cody Frost        i wouldn't be surprised if this does well, but not with me
06) Jay Fung        i feel like a broken record where these songs are nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. they feel like the always safe option, like if it's a bad week, this will do okay with me, if this is a good week, this will do bad
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants        this feels like tsc bait.
08) Sam Ryder        the thing is.... i don't like his songs... but he makes me want to like them. which is why space man grew on me, and this is the first one, so it's not gonna grow on me for some time
09) Nattalie Blake        the song is definitely selling decent troll, but the video is not serving what i need this ot serve
10) Lolo Zouaï        this could've been a great rnb fantasy, but then it turned into a modern nightmare
11) Eyedi        i'm bored.
12) NOTD, kenzie        like this really should be something that i'm vibing with, but i am
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat        this feels like hsc beait but not tsc bait
14) Catarina Pereira        i'm vaguely remembering when people were caking over this and how they were pissed that the jury robbed this of winning the portuguese nf. like a very vague distant memory of this. Lol i looked that the second chances because i knew this would've been submitted and yea this was the year of so many robberies in NF. this, kom, breathing. flashbacks
15) Chappell Roan        yea... i'm not a fan.... not sorry
16) chuala        another one i wish i liked but in the end i'm just ... nightmare
17) Dami Im        like dami can perform a song, even if it's not great
18) Khalid        it's okay. but like... where's the flavor?
19) Nana M. Rose        this got borderline annoying
20) NAVA        this was underproduced and it showed
21) Shamir        was this week's theme nightmare fuel because......
22) Mysie        i mean after a stretch of not great songs, this was a welcoming change of pace
23) KEiiNO        i wish this served more for me, but it just doesn't
24) Shay        this is serving but is it serving enough... i feel like it needed to be a little longer
25) Chilli Beans.        honestly... out of the safe options, this one was the best... the quesstion is, is this week weak enough to get points from me
26) Sabrina Claudio        if this was a public vote, this would win. i don't know if it'll win tsc though
27) Eli Hsieh        yea this is another one that is better of the safer entries of the week
28) Daphne Willis        i was prepared to hate this, i think the running order will help this.... it's definitely gonna be polarizing because of how many times some of us heard it in commercials

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!