This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 477 Final

Topic » TSC 477 Final

703 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
26) Sabrina Claudio - 'Put On Repeat'
703 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
27) Eli Hsieh - 'Alice, Where Are We Going?'
703 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
28) Daphne Willis - 'Do It Like This'
703 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL 28 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday to post your comments and send your votes to -ME- for your ten favorite songs. Failure to do so will result in a penalty.

Good luck!
703 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
And finally, SPOTIFY PLAYLIST (missing song #2, CHELJI): https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5NOBmqwA42TWEXST7Tt8xr
703 days 1 hour ago
ianfitz0012
01) Ylona Garcia - just an all around smash. Reminds me of the like 2000s catchy R&B pop era we love
02) CHELJI - I do like sort of clappy beats like these but then when it's set to like edgy angsty angry girl lyrics and tone I don't love that. Wish this was more the ting tings and less good charlotte
03) Telenova - this offers a really gorgeous plucky charming and casual song. Excited to listen to this again
04) Lynnea M - it kinda got fucked going after #3 which I feel like did this better but I do love how smooth this is, but it kinda drags until a really random abrupt ending
05) Cody Frost - it's not like the incredibly annoying kind of edgy but I grow tired of this act relatively quickly… starts kinda catchy and fun and then she starts screaming minutes later, I'm good love thanks
06) Jay Fung - as peaceful as a nice walk in the park, but it's not too addicting. I will revisit this upon the end of the contest to see if it's something I need to reward
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - their previous TSC entry did far outsell but they are really nailing this modern #disco sound they're going for… uninspiring vocals tho
08) Sam Ryder - really just a tiring choice and an average song all around
09) Nattalie Blake - ha ha ha
10) Lolo Zouaï - heard this a few times now, I love it more each time. It's fucking odd, and I get Euphoria vibes from this for sure, but when it's loud on my airpods I feel like I'm having some sort of spiritual experience… so that's cool I guess
11) Eyedi - I don't have much to say about this other than it never gripped me and found it boring, so uh… yea sorry
12) NOTD, kenzie - definitely one of those simple catchy entries that you might have a few points to spare for at the end. But honestly NOTD has had bangers before and I think this is safe for them
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - maybe like an end credits of a TV show song that you don't realize is on til netflix is asking you if you want to watch the next episode… this was pleasant but passed me by quickly
14) Catarina Pereira - kinda funny how I ate this up even tho it's so basic it didn't even get a music video 😭 I could bop around to this if it played in a club, but it's not like a smash or anythin
15) Chappell Roan - the taylor swift influence is REAL… this song does nothing for me until the chorus and I can't deny there is something there for me… but also this sounds so much like taylor it disgusts me
16) chuala - this song is more of a mood than a contender for me. Like I would turn this on when I'm feeling maybe horny? But I'm not seeking it out to play it LOL
17) Dami Im - this is actually so cutesy and simple it's odd for me… why did she make this song LMAO I thought she was a Gladiator… I almost can't take this seriously
18) Khalid - when I saw that Khalid made this song I groaned and thought do I have to listen to this… but this is actually such a smooth Calvin Harris funk like track, it works really well for him
19) Nana M. Rose - lol not sure this like wailing vocal performance is made for me, but when I can sort of understand what she's saying I like the song!
20) NAVA - a decent moody bop but I'm not really hearing anything everlasting here, or anything to keep me coming back for more. Maybe some change in her voice or something would help
21) Shamir - verging on the edgelord tier stuff that I don't like
22) Mysie - so like above it starts to verge on edgelord but it's very edgelord lite. Like on a scale of Lorde to Petite Meller it's not even past Billie Eilish. I actually really enjoyed this
"23) KEiiNO - Video unavailable
This video is not available"
24) Shay - I like songs with trap beats that are slightly more catchy than this. But I can see this growing on me, like I do feel like if I were a woman this song could get me pregnant. We'll see how this ages...
25) Chilli Beans. - there are elements to this song I like. The red hot chili peppers vibe to the guitars are enjoyable but I wish we had a better melody to fit it. I feel like this just loses energy after a very all over the place contest
26) Sabrina Claudio - great vibe to the song but as far as the chorus goes, her whispering "put on repe-eat" over and over again is not selling it for me. Like maybe Selena Gomez could get away with this and make a smash because her followers suck and she is a music plant, but this isn't taking me to church or anything
27) Eli Hsieh - a sweet and soothing melody, but I don't love these whispering over orchestra kinda tracks
"28) Daphne Willis - https://twitter.com/soberkravitz/status/1524201591049375744
kinda giving me like my mom meghan trainor vibes but more cringey and apple commercial kinda bop… yea I'm cringing"
703 days ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order
01) Ylona Garcia: ☕️, this was catchy! it felt a bit one-note at times though so i wanted a bit more bop and shop!
02) CHELJI: 🧉, eh i not rly am into this genre...plus ur ONLY 23??? feels old. >:(
03) Telenova: 🧃, this was cute and simple! pleasant enough!
04) Lynnea M: ☕️, i wouldn't mind listening to this over again!
05) Cody Frost: ☕️, was not watching the video and then switched back to the tab and omg...jumpscare. it was catchy enough though, not bad!
06) Jay Fung: 🍷, aw this was really cute...wants a big nice man to kiss me so sweetly rn... :sob:
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants: 🍷, aw i loved the other PDM song and this was rly good too...can't wait to see what other songs they have in 20 weeks!
08) Sam Ryder: ☕️, honestly this is good! u should've let this man breathe but i sorta get it...bop dare i say...
09) Nattalie Blake: 🧃, oh my...i did lack this...O_O
10) Lolo Zouaï: 🧃, would've been better without that rly deep voice...did not need that in this song methinks!
11) Eyedi: 🧃, it was cute! good voice!
12) NOTD, kenzie: ☕️, oh this was rly catchy! i grooved! fogs up the windows so hard!
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat: 🧃, too much in the pot for me! it was solid though!
14) Catarina Pereira ☕️, oh my not the word art in this video...still bopping though!
15) Chappell Roan: ☕️, the chorus rly bumped this up from juice to tea...its no pink pony club but its still not horrid!
16) chuala: 🧃, it was a little...intense but i could see it growing on me!
17) Dami Im: ☕️, LMAO stop the amount of symbolism this queen shoved in here about a CACTUS...like pls. that's mom. a lonely cactus.
18) Khalid: ☕️, this was really smooth and nice, i liked it a lot!
19) Nana M. Rose: 🧃, i was a bit bored but her voice is nice!
20) NAVA: ☕️, this was a rly nice trip! her voice was very hypnotic
21) Shamir: ☕️, very techno but like in a good way. woo gay people!
22) Mysie: 🍷, oh i loved this it was quite stunning! woo!
23) KEiiNO: ☕️, this sounds so familiar and idk where from and its gonna drive me crazy...oh well. sorta a bop!
24) Shay: 🧉, i'm not a big rap person so this was just okay to me!
25) Chilli Beans.: 🧃, cute but boring!
26) Sabrina Claudio: ☕️, sorta sounded like she was saying TEEHEE the entire time...?
27) Eli Hsieh: 🧉, oh i was not a fan of this at all i'm sorry D:
28) Daphne Willis: 🧉, p!nk knockoff jumpscare.
702 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Ylona Garcia - i mean its not bad at all.. gorj visuals so it helps at LOTTTT. oh that chorus was very cunty i think.. the strong bass is kinda stun giving me RAM PA PUM bl*ckpink in ur area vibesss like YAS! playlisted !

02) CHELJI - tnaww an anthem for the goth girlies so im happy for them. definitely not for me at all. the lyric content is just.... well it seems as if a 12 year old wrote them in their room when they were grounded or something.. YOU'RE ONLY TWENTY THREE? ONLY?! you're PUSHING THIRTY. GROW UP WITH THIS SH*TE.. OH MY GAWDDDD.. lyrics aside this wasn't THAT bad.

03) Telenova - oh yes baby. the production on this is LLUUHHHVVVLEYYYYYY. visuals.. TICK. synthetic blonde bob.. TICK. when its right its right and all of this IS. this just feels like something one of the big alt girls would give and i know everyone would cream their knickers at it - and i AM... consider me creamed this was stunning from start to end. the change up with the bass was heavenlyyyyy.... oh my gawd euphoric.

04) Lynnea M - oh this is STUNNINGGGG BABES. so summery and chic. just something so refreshing abt this. so smooth and heavenly like whewww... a gorj track for the summer time with the girlies come awn now...

05) Cody Frost - i think its interesting at parts i really do. the breakdown towards the end was probably the most interesting part about it and really is the standout i just wish it was more of that chaotic mess likeee.. i just crave for something a lidl bit out of the ordinary the rest was VERY... run of the mill spotify girly like... its disappointing bc that ending was very very scrumptious.

06) Jay Fung - i mean.. i feel like a broken record bc i say this every week but it is very sweet.. but that's abt it like.. im a bit bored, not gagged oh AT ALL. its just not for me. i get the sweetness if ur into that but.... there's nothing cunty abt it like there's nothing for me to sink my teeth into. i can appreciate it though from afar!

07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - oh this is a gag. the bass is thumping babes.. the vocal.. hm.. well im not exactly thrilled by it. it just seems very vanilla. like if someone was the sing a song like this the vocal is just very expected. i couldn't pick this voice out there's nothing distinguishable abt it likeeee.. i just wanted something maybe a little bit more unique but whatever....! its catchy, enjoyable. production is nice enough very synthy and pretty. im starting to think maybe if lucia and the best boys sang this it would be 100 times better.. oh yassss a concept <3

08) Sam Ryder - no offense im kind of in lurve with sam ryder.. he is kind of gorjus i just think his personality alone is like.. WHEW... a gorjus man if i ever did see one. this is definitely better than that sh*te sp*ce m*n.. like wtf was that i thought it was awful but this... is actually very nice.. he's got a nice enough voice and the song is very sweet albeit quite... generic in a way. but he's just very that anwyays so i cant be mad at it. he's pushing for top 40 nowadays i suppose so ill turn a blind eye! it is very sweet though i do like it but its embarrassing to admit it !

09) Nattalie Blake - oh MY SISTERRRRRRRRR.. I've always lurved this one. just so cunty and gorjus. it hasn't even aged that much for me either considering ill find myself singing it in my head every couple of months like.. the hold she has on me whew.. FARRR too much but shes done it effortlessly <3

10) Lolo Zouaï - i had this in my list but i cant remember it at all likeeee.. its quite interesting i suppose.. quite different which i can appreciate. her voice is so smooth and buttery on that prechours wheww sooooooooo stun. oh yas now i remember why i saved it in my list.. the chrous is just so interesting likeee.. i lurve it i do. if i listened to it more id probs have sent this myself. def a lidl bit of a grower i think but it is very good even though it might be a bit tame and chilled for some people but i think the chorus cancels it out a bit.

11) Eyedi - this is really nice and has the ability to be SOO BEYOND GORGEOUS but it never truly gets there for me. its giving me slight 80s twinge which is kind of gorj. i just wish it went somewhere i just feel like i was longing for a little bit more towards the end as it was a lidl bit same old. but it was cute!

12) NOTD, kenzie - oh i have ptsd of NOTD.. on those first 5 seconds like WHEW.. that was. ALOT.... actually.. the whole thing is quite a lot.. its very tik-tok-esque for me... like... tik tok would eat this up and i think that's what they wanted.. just very boring i cant lie. i HATE the production on this is very jarring far too much going on.. migraine inducing, truly!

13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - oh now we r back to REAL MUSIQUE.... OH THIS IS GORJUSSS. there's not many artists like her.. its what makes this a lidl bit revolutionary likeee. nobody is doing it like her. really really enjoyed this was stun <3

14) Catarina Pereira - this was... aw very cute lets just say that. im sure someone will be foaming at the mouth saying how iconic it is but it will nawt be ME.. but like i said.. very cute for the time!

15) Chappell Roan - O_O i was hoping we'd stop at pink pony club and not enter any of her new songs bc.... WHAT IS SHE THINKING OH MY GAWD. she is my mother so im allowed to say it.. she HAD me at naked in manhattan like its not terrible but it def isn't AMAZING but i finally warmed to it and now she does this.. oh i cant defend her anymore.. its just SO monotone.. the chorus is just AWFUL. and the fact she will be getting dragged this week oh it truly wasn't worth it at all. you should've just sent California and be done with it bc.... oh my GAWDDD. THIS IS NOT GOOD ! the line "people think im jealous but my kink is watching you" oh ITS SO CRINGE INDUCING LIKEE CHAPELLE DO BETTER QUEEN I KNOW U HAVE ANOTHER PINK PONY CLUB IN YOU I KNOWWWW YOU DO PLEASE!!!!

16) chuala - oh thumbnail alone i knew it was about to suuuurveeeeee.. shes giving me... 2077 sex bimbo bot coreeee like... so mezmarising. FUCK ME RITE AMEN QUEEN. im gagged that i delve in so many ppls discography and playlists yet tsc girls STILL find me new artists and music to listen to likeee... im completely gagged.. chuala is the reason im still in tsc bc this is truly life changing yasss !

17) Dami Im - dani im.. tnaw bit of a dissapointing send i will say. idk if shes been sent like 50 times but it just FEELS like she has. i mean id 12 point sarah Kingsley 100 times over than ever listen to dani im again i will say. im just bored.. a lonely cactus ohh i HOPE SHES JOKEN. didn't she used to be a lidl bit gorj musically?.. i think so. well this is just not.. well its just not my cup of tea.. let me clamp my tongue !

18) Khalid - khalid so gorjjjj has one of my fav albums of all time but idk he fell off quite dramatically to me so i never went out my way to listen to this but whew let me tell u what a TREAT. GORGEOUS AS EVER.... im lurrving this direction he is going to. just very nice. i will say it does verge on mainstream tripe EVER so slightly with that chorus like.. its def not the khalid i knew and LOVED but it is still very nice.

19) Nana M. Rose - WHEW the strings in this have me TRANCENDING.. very s*grid-esque i will say. im not sure if its a good or bad thing considering we all drag s*grid these days but i will say i enjoy it. there's something abt her angelic delicate vocals that's moving me sm. but them STRINGS OH MY GAWD. i cant get enough so stun. i also lurve how it builds up towards the end just a very solid chil pop song all around me thinkz !

20) NAVA - this is quite nice actually.. not hugely in awe at it. its just fine. the trappy beat puts me off though cant lie.. i mean if you're into tht type of beat.. then good for you but it just ruined the momentum of the song for me.. i thought it was going to go somewhere though provoking and stun.. but alas, here we are!

21) Shamir - oh this is vvvverryy very gorgeous. the vocal is breath-taking if we r being honest with ourselves. im gagged. completely and utterly.. i love g*y men i think they're the coolest! this is so otherworldly and pretty!

22) Mysie - OH MY SISITERRR. I LOVE HER SM.... THERE ARE NO WORDS. im getting into her new stuff im in awe at fade and I've just recently listened to this and it was a gag.. genuinely just so smooth and gorj she does it SO effortlessly. bit shocked someone sent it THIS quick likeeee.. give me a bloody chance i thought id have more time to send in a couple of weeks but whatever im glad mysie is here.. my angel <3

23) KEiiNO - oh this is beyond scary. like i am completely shuddering .. every fibre of my being is disgusted. a gorg visual wouldn't go a miss aswell but.... i H*TE THIS. H*TE H*TE H*TE. and i don't use tht word loosely.. like omfgg this was hell.

24) Shay - what is it with tsc sending gorj songs as of late... oh im gagged..ur all showing me rite up omfgggggg... im embarrassed. this is SO CUNTY AND STUN... that chorus wheeewwww makes me want to shake my voluptuous arse.. a queen if i ever did see one.

25) Chilli Beans. - tnaw this is lovely i lurve the strings. very nice. i lurv the indie sound i do but.. im not sure if this is doing enough to gauge my attention this week im swwowwyyy.

26) Sabrina Claudio - honestly i ate this up when it first came out and .. erm.. well it did age like mik for me .. probably bc i overplayed it bc one thing abt me i will get my SCROBBLES UP. its still okay though. visually gorgeous of course which always helps it. im just not as high on it as i was if it was eligible earlier then it probs shud have been sent then i think.. still very sexy though let me not drag her too much bc i have like 250 streams of this song racked up... soooo!

27) Eli Hsieh - oooh im kind of moving for this... the whispers kind of a lidl bit sexy to me. the juxtaposition of the production to the sweet angelic vocals are kind of doing something for me. i truly wish the start of the song was echoed throughout or even came back towards the end like i was just longing for something more dark nd mysterious but yeah.. its nice enough as it is !

28) Daphne Willis - L*SBIAN!!!!!!! oh this was bad.. really bad. awful way to end quite a gorgeous week i think. i hope the sender was trying to have a lidl cackle and joke bc im not sure how anybody could enjoy this. the random saxophone noises, the WAHOOOS along with the chiming sounds like whew.... it was FAR too much. she wants her viral moment SO BADLY.
702 days 2 hours ago
1001games
Ylona Garcia: Booorrrrinngggg. Wayyyy too basic.

CHELJI: Not bad! The guitar riffs were a huge plus to this!

Telenova: This was too slow and boring for me. I also feel like it dragged a bit.

Lynnea M: This was okay. It was a tad repetitive though. But other than that, not bad.

Cody Frost: Nice song! The chorus was super catchy and thats what I look into most for songs.

Jay Fung: A nice chill song. I would probably only listen to this while I study or just to have as background music.

Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants: I really liked the strong voice. However, there wasnt too much to this song IMO.

Sam Ryder: A good message to the song. I just felt like his voice was a little much. But not a bad song overall!

Nattalie Blake: No.

Lolo Zouaï: Reminds me of Billie Eillish. Just worse.

Eyedi: A little strange. The instrumentals also overpowered her voice and were obnoxious.

NOTD, kenzie: Quite catchy! I liked this!

Sira x KazOnDaBeat: Yeah not for me at all. Sorry!

Catarina Pereira: Got my foot tapping a bit for sure! Solid song overall!

Chappell Roan: Not too bad. I liked the song name lol.

Chuala: This was bad. Also too loud for me.

Dami Im: It was okay. Again a little repetitive but at least it was catchy!

Khalid : Was never a fan of Khalid and that remains the same. Just had a hard time getting into it.

Nana M. Rose: I lost interest in this quite quickly. Just not my thing.

NAVA: Oooo yes this was good! The catchy verse and chorus were really great!

Shamir: Its a no from me.

Mysie: I didnt really like this at all. Just needed more I think.

KEiiNO: Yeah the background deep vocals ruined this song completely. I get that it was unique but just not in this song.

Shay: Looked like she was on crack lol. Anyways the song was meh.

Chilli Beans: An indie rock female band? Nice! Really solid song!

Sabrina Claudio: Not a song I would put on repeat. Kinda got bored.

Eli Hsieh: Nice chill vibe to this song. I enjoyed it!

Daphne Willis: Yesss! This def made me want to get up and dance for sure! Loved it.
701 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Ylong Garcia - This was like...the most unremarkable and forgettable opener ever. No offence but I've heard this all before, bestie <3
2) CHELJI - Sorry the OOOOOO is too catchy! The rest is ok but like that OOOOOO lives rent free in my head fuck off
3) Telenova - Well, I see it's nap time! Sorry, this grenre of "music" just bores me the fuck to death...sorry </3
4) Lynnea M - This was oretty low-budget, but was indeed a nice enough listen that I enjoyed to a level :)
5) Cody Frost - Yassss, this was like...good! This sounds like a teenager's argument with their parents, but otherwise, THIS WAS A BOP!
6) Jay Fung - This was cute, but I'm bored now </3
7) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie And The Giants - Sort of mainstream pop, but I guess I did still rather like this, so good work :)
8) Sam Ryder - Space Man is better, but this is still a very nice song I did somewhat enjoy :)
9) Nattalie Blake - ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? ??? I hate it when you people send songs like this, seriously, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG - IN THE BIN
10) Lolo Zouai - Yeah, I just kinda hate this sound, and I swear SHE IS ALWAYS IN TSC. GO ON VACATION OR SOMETHING
11) Eyedi - Not truly up there, but I guess I did like this quite a bit :)
12) NOTD, Kenzie - Nice beat! Nothing remarkable, but this was fun enough at least!
13) Sira, KazOnDaBeat - Read my above comments about being unremarkable. This sadly sounds identical to another song from this edition...sorry </3
14) Catarina Pereira - LMFAO THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ESC REJECT? Still, I guess that's what makes it funny lol! GOOD
15) Chappell Roan - Nothing will ever live up to Pink Pony Club, she set the bar too high for herself </3
16) Chuala - This sounds like what TurkeyLover jams to, and I'm just not really...here for that. Sorry <3 Just NOT my sound
17) Dami Im - This is alright! A little unremarkable, but I'm not vomiting with horror, it was OK!
18) Khalid - Nice beat with a modern sound! Surprised this hasn't charted tbh, it's exactly what I expect to hear on the radio, and that isn;t a bad thing...
19) Nana M. Rose - If your gonna steal my name, at least make a good song ;(
20) NAVA - Again, nothing TOO exciting here, but it's still got a nice beat to it which I can appreciate!
21) Shamir - ????????? Part 2. At least this was kinda q quirky borderline troll entry, but I did shockingly find something I liked in here!
22) Mysie - Woooo, a beat I do really like! It's not winning any awards for most unique sound, but it may win a few points from me :)
23) Keiino - Sorry but like...overrated, sorry. This was alright, but not going on a playlist anywhere <3
24) Shay - NOPE, this was just noise bestie, sorry :/
25) Chilli Beans - This was fun! Actually, I could see myself jamming to this after a few listens! THANK YOU FOR BEING A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS!
26) Sabrina Caludio - A wanted something like SloMo with that title, but instead all I got was a lullaby. I will not be putting this on repeat
27) Eli Hsieh - Cute enough song! Again, not in love, but this was a solid penultimate song tonight. Might scrape some lower points
28) Daphne Willis - Has this not charted??? I've heard it played so many times LMFAO I thought it was some kind of worldwide hit because they use it on all the ads and in all the videos. Anyway, BOPPP!!! Great closer :)
701 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
Ylona Garcia - This was entertaining. It wasn’t groundbreaking, but it gets the job done. It was fun, and I didn’t mind the beat
CHELJI - They may be singing about 23, but sound like a teenager. I’m just really not into this type of edgelord music. Parts of the instrumentation was cool, but overall, I didn’t enjoy this.
Telenova - I really liked this. I was vibing from start to finish. The instrumentation was gorgeous
Lynnea M - Didn’t give me life like I thought it would. She had nice harmonies, though pacing was weird in some parts. But overall, it was cool
Cody Frost - This song title is terrible. Like why have the acronym and the full meaning in the title? I’m sure you can deduce the meaning if you listen to the song. But that would mean you had to make it through the first 2/3rds of the song which quite frankly, I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t make it that far. Listening to this was a struggle. This might be the worst song I’ve ever heard
Jay Fung - I feel like I enjoy this sort of East Asian boyband-esque sound way more than I should. The annoying pop sound in the background was kind of annoying, but overall I was super into this. His voice was just *chef’s kiss*
Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - Groovy. We love groovy. I’ve been meaning to get into Purple Disco Machine. I have a feeling they have better material, but I’m happy after hearing this
Sam Ryder - Not gonna lie, the thumbnail for this song and Cody Frost’s song scared me a bit. But this was much better than I expected. I don’t think this is something I’ll come back to again on my own, but I enjoyed this
Nattalie Blake - Awful. Even for a troll entry. This makes me miss LAUNDRY DAY and Mitchiri Neko
Lolo Zouaï - I think there’s a universe where I’d like this. Like it has a very specific vibe that I get, but I’m not always feeling. Maybe in a few listens, I’d get more from this
Eyedi - Not gonna lie, the guitar knocked me out. I was ready to write this off as just another cutesy song, but this really grows and develops, and i’m here for it
NOTD, kenzie - This exists? Cool, I’m happy for them, I guess. At least it’s not egregiously bad
Sira x KazOnDaBeat - This has a garage rock feel that I’m really digging. The instrumentation is giving me everything I need.
Catarina Pereira - They did her dirty with that background pic lmao. But honestly, this is cute and fun. I loved the instrumentation and how unique it was.
Chappell Roan - Another terrifying thumbnail, but I didn’t mind this. It had a nice beat, and the vocals were fine.
Chuala - This instrumentation could’ve worked super well with literally any other song. What is happening? This is just so disjointed and nothing fits together. Disappointing
Dami Im - This is cute. But also super basic. Doesn’t really bring anything new to the table.
Khalid - Khalid, you can do better man. You tried to fool me with the disco track and bassline, but I can see through the act. The beat can’t save you when you bring nothing else of substance to the table. I have faith that you can do better, but I won’t be moving today
Nana M. Rose - I wish I didn’t hate her voice. This could’ve been pretty solid otherwise, but I’m just turned off
NAVA - A bit low energy but I did move.
Shamir - I love the gay agenda, but I hate this song. His voice is awful, and I get can’t past it
Mysie - Gin is gross, but this song was delicious. This was a vibe. I loved the instrumentation. She served
KEiiNO - Ian won! I wish this video was blocked for me!
Shay - Ok werk it girl. I see you
Chilli Beans. - Indie jpop? We kind of won. It’s not the best thing ever, but it works for me. It’s cute, and the instrumentation is on point
Sabrina Claudio - The instrumentation and production are stellar. I don’t necessarily love her, but I can vibe with this
Eli Hsieh - I MOVED! WE MOVED! This was so good. The instrumentation brought me back to life. It’s smooth and jazzy. I needed this; I truly did. Ugh and I just got to the outro. The guitar, the strings. This should’ve been the closer
Daphne Willis: She tried killing me after Eli revived me
https://i.gyazo.com/d9a1afdae8178eb0e503a966d0c90c17.gif
700 days 20 hours ago
FromAWindow
Glad I had the rating system this week for you all to see how terrible you did this week, thank you to the people who submitted bops <3

01) Ylona Garcia - 🧃. It’s basic but I bop enough. Kinda hate her voice oops. But it’s a bop enough even if it’s absolutely nothing I haven’t heard before. There’s really nothing to say about this LMAO the melody in the bridge was catchy I guess.

02) CHELJI - 🧉. LMAOOOO ummmmm idk if I should give this guy a hug or the recommendation of a clinic. This is like terrible oops sorry. Fun for a laugh! But terrible sorry oops. This person probably parties hard in mansions in LA and then cries at the end of the night.

03) Telenova - ☕️. Omg my friend showed me this last week that’s kinda wild LMAOOOO I believe I told them I thought it was really really good…I do believe on a SECOND relisten I came around to this quite a bit!!! Oh this is honestly a gorgeousssss listen I’m glad I gave this a second chance I had a feeling I was just tired the first time. The ending is cool! And like the sound is very full, it’s got a good production, this can feel more like background music to me and it does go on a little long but It’s a solid sound, the production is so clearly full, and I did SLIGHTLY ascend <3

04) Lynnea M - 🧉. Okay I understand the complaint that a song sounds very “Spotify Discover Weekly” bc omgggg this is VERY that. Like it’s just a whatever song there’s nothing interesting about it literally at all except her voice. Her voice is very good though!

05) Cody Frost - 🥛. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. This is some Tate McRae jade lemac GARBAGEEEEEE. WAIT IT JUST GETS WORSE OMGGGGGGG THIS IS ACTUALLY MAYBE THE WORST SONG IVE EVER HEARD. Like maybe the verses and choruses made me want to hate every part of the song so when the break happened I actively had to dislike it but I did not buy nor rent a single moment of this hot mess express. I’m so sorry sender </3 But mama that was garbage.

06) Jay Fung - 🍷. Oooooooooooh it’s so pretty THANK YOU FOR SAVING US FROM “EDGY” JADE LEMAC!!! This just kind of has me in a soft and feely trance. His voice is BUTTERRRRRRR mmmmmmmmm and everything is so fucking well done my godddddddd this is the one. Every component is placed so perfectly wow this was very very very good. Loveeeeee :))))

07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - 🍷. This was my initial send this week before penny talked me into sending something else and then she messaged me saying “OOPS someone took them”. I fucking loveeeeeee purple disco machine, throwback to me submitting dopamine in a music game and demolishing the opening round (thanks Christian_ 😘) but I’m kind of glad this was taken from me bc this isn’t their best they have left. But I still bop!!! I’ve loved this song a longgggg time but literally on the relisten to see what I’d submit this week this song had started to age. We’ll see if that affects my points I still like it though! I mean, it did live on my on repeat playlist for a hot month there and I have sent this to peoples music games before. PDM just does the disco sound the best of anyone in the business imo oops. Damn if this doesn’t just BOPPPPPPPPPP though.

08) Sam Ryder - ☕️. I’ll be honest…I like this more than his Eurovision song??? OOPS. I kinda can’t believe it took me until a couple days ago to realize this is the guy who covered defying gravity on Tik Tok LMAO. This is honestly kind of incredible. It’s basic pop sure but his voice really is the highlight and the rasp and his falsetto add sooo much in dynamics to this. I really really enjoy this I’m kinda shocked cuz space man wasn’t my like ABSOLUTE fave. It’s the white boy pop sound kinda done at its best, this feels very 2016 but like well done so I’ll take it :)) Kinda totally dug this!

09) Nattalie Blake - ☕️. YASSSSSSSSSSSS LMAOOOOOOOO OMGGGGGG This tried SOOOO hard to be artpop oh this is terrible but I am FULLY living for this, this is what I wanted LAYLA to be. Terrible, I Stan. This truly feels like the song lasts approximately 8 years tbh.

10) Lolo Zouaï - 🧃. Oh the girlies that came back with the last song are gonna live for this song tbh. I get it…I think? Lolo Zouai has never been my favorite but I understand why  some people live for her. Sure! Yeah! This isn’t a stand out but I understand objectively why it’s likable it just isn’t my personal cup of tea.

11) Eyedi - ☕️. Well this is quite good now isn’t it? Idk it’s just kind of cool because the whole song is in minor chords but it’s trying to sound upbeat poppy that it makes like a twisted playground fantasy type deal I’m really really into like I fully bought the fantasy this song is selling. It does drag a little but I still find this to be interesting enough to keep me invested, this is solid!

12) NOTD, kenzie - ☕️. May I start by saying of all the bands/acts I NEVER expected to see in TSC this is maybe near the top of the list. That being said, I hate that I like this I’ll be honest with you. Idk the music of it all is just solid and I love the layers in the vocals in the chorus specifically. It’s a real toe tapper head bopper tbh and I’m okay with that at this point in the week! Solid!

13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat - 🧃. This is gonna do well isn’t it? I can’t say this is my personal favorite. I just find her vocals lazy and not matching the energy of the song and it’s creating a disconnect for me. Maybe that’s the point? Idk I can totally see why someone would like this, I will be relistening to it before pointing it because I can absolutely see myself loving this with the track of it all being super super solid but right now it isn’t hitting. I hope it does connect!

14) Catarina Pereira - ☕️. This is fun!!!! I loveeeeeee that this music is being represented and this is kind of a cool modern take on suchhhhh a classic sound. I’m very very on board with this!!!!! The harmonies and the strings and the beat and everything involved is actually super super cool!!!!!! Super unnecessary key change aside, I had a lottttt of fun with this!!!!

15) Chappell Roan - 🧃. I’d probably have appreciated her as a send more if it was “Naked in Manhattan” at least that’s a little wacky. I probably think this is better than everyone else does. It’s like basic but done well. I really want to connect with this cuz pink pony club is like eveythinggg and timeless, and while this is solid, I just don’t care about it and the song doesn’t feel like it has heart or anything. She just hasn’t recreated the magic yet, I hope she can!

16) chuala - 🧉. This is interesting I see why someone might think this is really cool but umm it’s just kind of a lot of noise to me. It’s a little too distorted for me tbh I just don’t connect with this.

17) Dami Im - 🧉. WTF IS THIS LMAOOOOOOO umm this is a Ross Mathews analogy to one of the queens on drag race but in a song format apparently. Ummm this is objectively just terrible lmaoooo like it’s boppy and poppy enough but omggggg the lyrics take me OUTTTTT oh thank you for conducting the hot mess express tonight.

18) Khalid - 🥛. This is actually awful who the hell thought this song was worth a three day after it was released send? I fucking hate this song and I say this as someone who really liked free spirit tbh. I just hate this production it’s so by the numbers and cookie cutter and really fucking lazy there’s no passion or anything in this GET IT OFF MY SCREEN AND SPEAKERS skipped.

19) Nana M. Rose - 🧉. Idk I see why this is pretty I just find this to be monotonous bc she sings this song the same the entire time I need a palette cleanser at this point onggggg

*one listen to “Kira Kira” later*

20) NAVA - 🧃. Okay I think the fact it’s in I believe French (please correct me if I’m wrong) helps this song, the ukelele into hardcore synth is kinda fun, it’s a little basic but I move much more than the last few songs BEFORE I needed to listen to Kira Kira to feel something. It’s kind of whatever but it could be worse.

21) Shamir - 🥛. Why. Why. This is also TERRIBLE BOOOOO TOMATO TOMATO I’ve never been more embarrassed to be gay. I don’t even wanna finish listening I need another palette cleanser Jesus Fucking Christ.

*one listen to “Party In My Mind” later*

22) Mysie - 🍷. YES!!! Okay in fairness I knew based on the thumbnail alone this is the favorite this week but my godddddd this is the one. Thank God, this is SO GORGEOUS like the instrumentation here is kinda simple but idk idk it just HITSSSSSSSS I understand why everyone’s been losing it to this song that I’ve heard, the production is great, I’m entranced wowwwww love this :)))

23) KEiiNO - 🥛. I feel so violated by the the energy this brings to the table. Like some of the music is good tbh, I see why it was submitted, but god that choir or whatever is one of the worst things I’ve heard in a really fucking long time and that includes the other cars on this hot mess express. Sorry sender I did detest this </3

24) Shay - 🍷. YASSSSSSSSSSS. Idk what the fuck I was thinking not making this an instant add to my playlist when I first heard this but I was so WILDLY wrong for that IM SO SORRY SHAY I DONT DESERVE YOU!! Yeah this is a total serveeeeeeeee she just jumps at you with her attitude and I just eat it all up and it never stops feeding me tbh. This is really really REALLY fierce!!!! Thank god this was submitted so I could listen again and fully get it tbh idk what was wrong with me a couple weeks ago.

25) Chilli Beans. - ☕️. Wait hold on so upbeat Jpop that’s also gorgeous mixed with beachy pop rock music??? AND IVE NEVER BEEN INTRODUCED TO IT BEFORE????? I needed this in my life like this is so WILDLY up my alley it’s hilarious, I absolutely LIVEDDDD for this!!!! Sooooo good these are my new icons this was just so upbeat and bouncy and fun and I was grooving so hard :)))) LOVED!!!

26) Sabrina Claudio - ☕️. OMG this is soooooooooooo sexy ummmmm fuck. This entire production is sooooooooo sleek and full and gorgeous umm fuck LMAO. This is a total serve holy shit WAIT THIS ELECTRIC GUITAR SOLO this entire production is wildly sexy LMAOOOO. I could maybe do without the electronic man in the chorus that says “put on re-“ but like…wow hee voice is stunning too. Yeah. Mm. Loved. Will probably put on repeat in the near distant future lmao.

27) Eli Hsieh - ☕️. Awww this is so cute and smooth. I like this quite a bit, there’s a lot of really cool music in the chorus especially. The strings both violin and guitar placed together are really really cool, wowwwwwww this is kind of really really stunning tbh!!! WHY ARE ALL THE BANGERS IN THE LAST FEW SONGS WTF PENNY. Yeah this is really really nice I very much enjoyed this :))

28) Daphne Willis - 🥛. Oh. Wow. Okay why not end with a train wreck I suppose. I actively hate this song wow I just hate the lyrics and general production it feels forced. I Fucking hate these lyrics my god. I hate when the good time is shoved down my throat and not in the way I want it. The beat is cool I suppose but it comes nowhere close to redeeming this monstrosity of epic proportions. So sorry sender </3
700 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Ylona Garcia – This is a dark pop which has me intrigued for sure and when that chorus hits it goes hard with those beats and I am adoring this hit
02) CHELJI – The lyrics are weird and somewhat scary when you are more than 23 years old and the music not bad but the singing is putting me off
03) Telenova – Her soft voice is not doing it as the beat sounds very mellow and is making me bored and that is not what I want to be doing
04) Lynnea M – I can see there being potential from the music but it just sounds low budget and I wish they put more production to sound more fuller as the singer has got a great voice
05) Cody Frost – What is happening as the music feels like it is combusting on itself in some parts while in some it sounds amazing and this song feels like it is Jekyll and Hyde
06) Jay Fung – Eh I am just not interested in this tune which just flows by way too quickly and doesn’t make an impact on me
07) Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants – I do admire her dark vocals so much as they shine so clearly and this is a good dance track that has me vibing but it is not hitting those high levels
08) Sam Ryder – Here is our saviour and it is great hearing more of his other songs and his vocals are exceptional and this is a motivating song that has a nice hook and I can’t help to smile when he sings
09) Nattalie Blake – I’m really hoping this singer was joking when doing this song and not be serious as it is seriously so awful that putting it in the trash is a luxury
10) Lolo Zouaï – Oh please stop singing as the voices used are irritating and the music sounds so empty and sounds way too creepy and if I hear this song alone at night in the streets I’ll start running
11) Eyedi – The music here sounds very out of tune and the singing just doesn’t bring anything to the table and doesn’t keep my interest for that long
12) NOTD, Kenzie – Wait why is the music like this having beats that sound like are being skipped in parts and feels unnatural but I give credit I like the singing and this could have been better
13) Sira x KazOnDaBeat – I’m not a fan of this mumbling singing and the repetitive beat that leaves this song with a bad taste I can’t seem to get rid off
14) Catarina Pereira – Oh this is a very nice gem I’m glad to discovered as I am enjoying this Portuguese sound and the ethnic music bringing it to life and it is a bop and a half
15) Chappell Roan – Her vocals are simply dire and frankly I am not jealous of them with how low energy she brings and there is nothing particular exciting about this
16) chuala – Oh god what have I just listened to as it is so appalling with the music sounding like it is having a heart attack and the vocalist is so out of tune and she can’t be singing to the same music
17) Dami Im – She has got a lovely voice but this song is not something I would listen to again and again as it is rather bland and doesn’t stand out sadly
18) Khalid – The music is quite a surprise as I am enjoying this retro funk vibe and the vocals are serviceable as this is honestly very good to hear
19) Nana M. Rose – It really does feel like it is 4am with this song just going on and on not ending in sight and jesus it makes me want to fall asleep asap as it is that bad
20) NAVA – This is interesting to say the least as the singer brings out this unnerving vibe that grabs my attention with the music growing on me and is quite memorable
21) Shamir – The music trash there I said it as someone just randomly put anything together claiming a fraud degree on music and all of this causes the vocalist to get overshadowed by the loud music
22) Mysie – Well it sounds old fashioned but that’s actually a good thing as I like this beat which is effective and the singer brings so much into this to make it spellbinding
23) KEiiNO – Uh all of their songs practically sound the same now and this one is the worst as it sounds like a low budget leftover project of Spirit in the Sky 
24) Shay – Okay her rapping is impressing me so much with how much she can get through with so much power and damn this is very addictive as I can’t stop listening to this masterpiece
25) Chilli Beans. – Yes, I am a fan of this kind of music as the funk age is here to stay and I love their energy sounding so positive and this is a lot of fun
26) Sabrina Claudio – Is this really it because I was expecting so much more with the music sounding empty and the singer has a bland voice and there is no saving this trainwreck
27) Eli Hsieh – Yeah, he has a gentle vibe which is a nice change but the song just drags on for way too long and it all sounds too samey by the end
28) Daphne Willis – I was not expecting this banger I am witnessing as she is delivering that high amount of sass and energy and I am pumping so hard as this is the type of entertainment I needed
700 days 3 hours ago
J2999
001. Ylona Garcia - 'Entertain Me' : Solid opener. Enjoyed the music, good singing, all worked well, enjoyable.

002. CHELJI - '23' : Decent, I enjoy the like tone of the song, hits pretty well. Feels there is something missing to it, but it is a good enough listen still.

003. Telenova - 'Bones' : Quite pleasant. Initially wasn’t too sure, but then it grew into something quite decent. She sounds good throughout, but the parts where the music has a bit more to it, sounds good.

004. Lynnea M - 'Another Hit of You' : Parts of it sounds good, her voice is decent, but the song doesn’t really go anywhere.

005. Cody Frost - 'DWYSSWM (Don't Worry Your Secret's Safe With Me)' : SSBITMTMIQGA (Some Solid Beats In The Music That Made It Quite Good Actually).

006. Jay Fung - 'Sweeetly' : Some fine music parts, but a lot just comes and goes eh.

007. Purple Disco Machine, Sophie and The Giants - 'In The Dark' : It’s GOOD but kinda underwhelming compared to some other Purple Disco Machine music? I did enjoy, but yeah was hoping for something a bit more I suppose.

008. Sam Ryder - 'More' : Obviously like… boring artist choice duh? But this is actually… like really good. I enjoyed, good music, of course Sam sounds good. I think Space Man is better and doubt many listens of this would change that, but it is really good nevertheless.

009. Nattalie Blake - 'What The Girlies Lack' : Thrilled for the girls that will be enjoying this, but I am not one of them.

010. Lolo Zouaï - 'Give Me a Kiss' : Yeah not massive on this. It’s FINE but it’s not giving much, it’s like.. yeah whatever.

011. Eyedi - '& New' : As a whole the music is quite good. Works fine for a whole song. Positive thoughts in general. Not AMAZING, but decent enough.

012. NOTD, kenzie - 'Worst Thing' : Solid listen, a fun boppy listen, enjoyed this all.

013. Sira x KazOnDaBeat - 'ZEHN LINIEN’ : Decent, quite short, but it’s like … good. It doesn’t really go too far, but like.. it’s still decent yeah.

014. Catarina Pereira - 'Canta Por Mim' : Good bop. It’s sorta simple but it worked well, enjoyed, good listen.

015. Chappell Roan - 'My Kink is Karma' : The chorus to this hits well. The rest is good too? There’s something that puts me off from fully enjoying but not entirely sure what that is. But yeah I like this. Will rank it fine for the week.

016. chuala - 'FMR' : It has a couple fine moments, but a lot isn’t doing anything for me.

017. Dami Im - 'Lonely Cactus' : Honestly sorta a bop. Dami Im is sooooo good, queen. Probably boosts biased towards the song based on enjoying her, but yeah the song is still good so we move.

018. Khalid - 'Skyline' : Yessss Khalid king. Very talented guy. Doesn’t seem to be one of his strongest, though could grow there, but a fan of it anyway.

019. Nana M. Rose - '4 AM' : Some of the music is good, and like she does have a good voice, but I’m not really getting into this unfortunately.

020. NAVA - 'Tic Tac' : Good listen, enjoyed this. Smooth, but all sounded good.

021. Shamir - 'Gay Agenda' : I’m homophobic.  Fine song though, some good music, she sounds good, it’s fine.

022. Mysie - 'gin + juice' : Started fine, but ended up over it rather quickly, just wasn’t really giving anything.

023. KEiiNO - 'Mother Of The Night' : Please some of this really screams Spirit in the Sky knockoff more than most their other stuff ever has. I went through a lot of KEiiNO’s music last year, and they had better choices than this too. But alas I did enjoy, it was a bop, good song. Though my notes app froze whilst typing this comment, it sensed positivity towards KEiiNO and had to # cancel that, which I get. But yeahhh I liked.

024. Shay - 'DA' : All I’m mostly taking from this is her going ‘mm-mm’. The parts other than that are quite fine though, sounds good, but yeah then that part just kinda kills it.

025. Chilli Beans. - 'Tremolo' : Mixed thoughts on this, parts of this do sound very pleasant and boppy, but other parts feel more toned down. But overall good.

026. Sabrina Claudio - 'Put On Repeat' : Oh. Sabrina does have some good songs, this just… isn’t one? Woah kinda taken aback this really wasn’t for me, and I was expecting to… enjoy her song going into it.

027. Eli Hsieh - 'Alice, Where Are We Going?' : This is fine. Quite long though, but yeah as a whole fine, decent enough.

028. Daphne Willis - 'Do It Like This' : Damn that’s crazy. Don’t remember what advert this is from, but yeah not feeling it. Parts like ARE sorta boppy, but overall it’s a… nah.
699 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
yeah ok whatever let's get this over with
01) ylona garcia - no i think this is quite gorgeous actually. i lied its like really really shit and was the singular oontz really enough to have it plague the youtube contests but also yassssss? idk it's bad but i'm moving. i'm moving a lot actually. OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ.
02) chelji - when she said shut the fuck up she was fuckin RIGHT. shut the fuck UP chelji. musically the chorus... and ONLY the chorus... is quite nice. those like 15 seconds where she was like CHELJI CHELJI WHAT DO YOU MEAN... the rest... i mean it's painfully clear what she actually means + i don't wanna bloody hear it. so yea i echo it again. shut the fuck UP chelji. doodoo song!
03) telenova - i love that people are still sending songs especially for me even though i s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶j̶u̶r̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ am on hiatus <333 makes me feel loved + missed. the chorus in this is just so gorgeous + timeless really. stunning production + the switch up between the verses and chorus really works. very very good song!!
04) lynnea m - hm! i see what this is going for i do... idk it was like very smooth but it didn't really go in for me? it was almost too smooth without rly being gorgeous or memorable enough to back it up. it was alright.
05) cody frost - oh foxes girlie u fell off so hard what is this... parts of the production are quite nice here but overall it's just so like bland for the amount it's like... assaulting my ears at the same time LMAO. she's trying so hard + achieving so little w this one. NOT good.
06) jay fung - oooooooh i'm liking this one... smooth but also gorgeous + enchanting + entrancing. v nice chorus v nice production just generally a v nice listening experience. really liked this!
07) purple disco machine, sophie and the giants - i can't lie when i heard the buzz for this i really was expecting something better. everyone's going on abt how they're doing disco REALLY well but like... are they? they're doing it fine... like the production is fine but the songs are NOT really are they... let's face it.. this was so nothing.
08) sam ryder - im just kind of bored really. like its very uk radio. fine for the girls that listen to + enjoy uk radio. but im just not those girls i need chaos i need mess i need DRAMA.
09) nattalie blake - oh layla was found shaking... rocking herself to sleep in FEAR. something abt this song and these visuals is very avantgarde to me. i dont get it but i do live. i think this is the best cutebad release to date actually when i think about it. i don't think i'd listen to it again but i moved sure!
10) lolo zouaï - i heard this before and i was kinda whelmed idk. on a repeated listen it does sound like it'll be a bit of a grower so we'll have to see how much impact this makes on this (weak) week. it has some rly interesting elements to it... like v interesting captivating album opener vibes rather than like a HIGHLIGHT. its cool!
11) eyedi - this is very cute! caffeine outsold immensely but i do love a talented cutesy queen when i see + hear one. feel like something is missing in this though like it's very... light and one note. almost demo feeling. which has its appeal but like it's frustrating when this could've been SOOOOO gorgeous. instead it settles for like... v pretty v cute v nice. which like. good for her i guess!
12) notd, kenzie - hm. im a bit conflicted on this. the opening was giving me very twisted evil chainsmokers vibes + then the chorus hit the second time around and it was like a 2019 kind of slay. idk i don't think this was the slay it thought it was w that little production thing it does the ENTIRE time. it's doing too much + detracts from the whole song which could've otherwise been a nice little light listen i guess. bleh. also i just looked this song up + found it on the latasha suki waterhouse nft website so GET THEM!!!!!!
13) sira x kazondabeat - oh! this isn't what i was expecting it to be but i can work w it. it was a bit disjointed and hard to follow in places? i wish there was more of a chorus to it like if this elevated w a really good part at the end i would be fully behind this. but i liked the vibe!
14) catarina pereira - akjdfgkajdfgkafd not her. this music w that face staring into my soul was v v scary. this song was VERY eurovision sounding but like... eurovision 2012. if this was eurovision 2012 i would be LIVING and popping my 10 year old puss sm but it is 2022 + i'm sick + tired i don't want beats give me sadness + despair + DEATH.
15) chappell roan - i really think we could've left this one in the drafts... we could've left 2022 chappell roan in the drafts guys... why ruin a pristine tsc track record. i can't even say i hate this but... when she says she makes this new music herself it's like... yea we can tell ://////// i do love her + shes my mother + i don't even think this is BAD i just think it's very like... okay. it's lacking the personality that made pink pony club the incredible groundbreaking moment that it was... and the song is called my kink is karma so like how can it be lacking in personality sister make it make SENSE. this comment hurt my heart to write </3
16) chuala - oh ABSOLUTELY. im shaking im moving im vibrating.... very interesting + creative! u know i love a sexy wall of noise + none of the girls are doing sexy wall of noise quite like chuala is. for better or for worse. take it or leave it she is who she bloody IS. and im taking it <3 straight from the biggest hits of 3008 playlist.
17) dami im - KSDJGHADJGHAKJDF now who did this. no because ur probably getting points from me this song is VERY entertaining to me as an entity. i just love that she randomly went from making like... radio hits to shit like this akjdhga,mdfgajdfjag like you're a LOOOOOOONELY CAAAAAACTUS. is it a social experiment? bc i think i socially failed. at the end of the day aren't we all just a lonely cactus? step aside 50 motivational quotes lady dami im has ur gig COVERED.
18) khalid - oh i have heard this one on the radio actually. i was kind of expecting more based on what i'd heard about it... it's very okay. very radio and very unremarkable to me idk. this sound just really doesn't do it for me anymore alone like you gotta bring something else to the table these days + this just doesn't it's so bare. shrugs.
19) nana m. rose - dawwwwwwwwwww. the strings on this are gorgeous. the production is gorgeous. and her vocals are gorgeous. but it doesn't rly feel like it all complements each other very well?? im sitting here like... in despair because i desperately WANT this to click but it's just not pleasing to me in this composition. it's like... i love a sainsbury's chocolate muffin and i love a delicious chicken curry but i do not want them both on the same plate yknow??? im so sad
20) nava - oh this is very french. sound of the french train playlist on spotify. something i would skim through very briefly + be disappointed by + move on. so this is me moving on i suppose ! au revoir
21) shamir - i rly liked this in the first verse like i was scalped. and then the chorus hit and i was like oh... maybe i don't like this... then the verse came back + i was hooked back in. im so confused at what this was trying to do bc it like... wasn't art enough to be art but it wasn't catchy enough to be like one of those catchy singalong pieces. i kinda HATE the chorus here the second time around actually. waste of a good wall of noise :(
22) mysie - i know my mother will not do wrong in these trying times. she sounds so good on literally anything shes so gorgeous omg. im like not gagged by it or anything but it's just very solid, very smooth, very enjoyable to me. kinda boppy w a memorable hook but not doing too much either. thank u for ur service mysie and congratulations on ur win <333
23) keiino -
24) shay - i've heard of this queen before and YASSSSSS. personally i think she maybe has better songs out there than this particular one but this is still a slay for sure. like. yasssssssss shes so GOOD. this is better than i remember it being actually mom.
25) chilli beans. - oh i cant say this is a genre fusion i've literally EVER needed. this sounds like gentrification 2 me im sorry this just sounds so watered down. i think the balance is off somewhere w this or something is off because this should be clicking w me but it's just not. i think the rapper is a diva though actually
26) sabrina claudio - i know all the ppl who are very HAW HAW FUNNY will be saying "i wont be putting this on repeat" or whatever. and ur just embarrassing urselves because this is bloody gorgeous. the racist girl did it again i cant make the music not bop. i loved these sultry beats <3 felt a lot shorter than 3 minutes
27) eli hsieh - this king!!!!!! this was v nice i was waiting for a FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment that eventually i accepted was not coming but i did appreciate this! very cute and psychedelic w some nice instrumentation. i loved how it kept switching it up in ways that still felt dynamic. quite stunning!
28) daphne willis - im literally scared for my life what in the absolute ever living FUCK is this. ellen has done irreparable damage to the world w this one what else can u say?

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!