This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 475 Final

Topic » TSC 475 Final

731 days 22 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Alvaro Estrella - i mean somethin for the girlies to get their summer bodies in tact.. oh the sender was TOO smart for this one we know the girls of tsc need to get up off their FEET. oh ill def be winding my hips to this one idgaf..

02) Holly Humberstone - there has always been a spark with hollys music that just GETS me with every fibre of my being. her dreamy production against her emotive lyrics just get my juices flowing. i dont know another artist that can do it better. time after time she disguises her darkest thoughts and feelings with sweet sugar-coated melodies. more often than not perfectly describe a similar situation that im going through with the most perfect lyrics. this song especially goes into detail about surrendering to letting yourself fall out of love knowing its going to hurt but the feeling of being free after is PARAMOUNT. it gives me hope, hope for a brighter day, hope that the right one will eventually come but also hope that it doesnt MATTER if they dont. NO MORE TEARS LEFT TO CRY BABY… it reminds me of a day in august the sun is setting a gorgeous crimson red with hints of orange peel.. just so ominous yet so beautiful. the wind whistling through the grass. so peaceful and beautiful - thats this song. the production on this is simple yet effective. she sprinkles the most gorgeous guitar tones that feel gentle without being soft and packs a punch when they need to in that scrum dilly umtious chrous. accompanied by her vocals that NEVER fail wow. so dreamy, so insightful. back to that chorus.. whew THAT chorus. so stunning. its the star of the show. the guitar riffing as she harmonises her thoughts will never fail to bring a tear to my lidl eye… it makes me beyond nostalgic abt an ex that bought me tickets to go and see her when this song first came out. it just perfectly encapsulates the latter half of 2021 for me possibly making it my fav song of last year. and i know this will get dragged to high heavens this week and thats ok because i will be on the right side of history this time<3.  Just go easy on her PLEASE. :(

03) MARINA - so beautiful? the sender is my sister. so BIIIIG BIG BIG BIIIG brained. the marina slander needs to stop. to whoever sent this DO NOT listen you're changing lives sending this that's for sure. you will see people who dont have a SMIDGE of music knowledge degrade and ridcule this entry and for what. a GORGEOUS album song if i ever did see one.. just wow.. and its the way this isn't even the BEST album track from the album?????? GOOORGEOUS <3

04) Blaya - yasss another zumber tune for the girlies to pop and lock to. this wouldn't go a miss on  just dance 8 or whatever number they are up to at this point. but yes its very that. i mean that beat is THUMPING isn't it. makes me want to go to carnival and show off my perfectly mannicured minge!

05) Glowie - oh i was waiting for her to pop back up in tsc. cant remember actually if she was sent before i truly thought "unlovable" would've been sent by now. a gorgeous song actually if i think rly deep abt it. i haven't heard this one before but i dont hate it. there is something quite dreamy abt her vocals on this one. quite floaty and bubbly actually.. perhaps could make me transcend. im going to be b*bbles right now and say i could do WITHOUT the swearing! that's quite unbecoming but i will let it slide because overall its a perfectly curated spring time BOP something to warm us up for the summertime!

06) Crystal Tides - its quite nice for what it is actually... i luuuuuurv a bit of indie actually.. i am quite quirky and mysterious in many MANY ways. i just know if s*m f*nder did this id be licking the smeg off his willy so realitstclly i should be doing the same here. the chorus is really the stand out for me. very scrumptious actually and perfectly wraps this song up in a gawj lidl bow... light bop!

07) Meaningful Stone - aw on the cusp of being beautiful but it is quite gorgeous i will say. perhaps with sum lovely visuals id be creaming but its just cute for now! luuuurv the instrumental kind of trancending, not as much as i would like but its still quite dreamy! the ending is a lidl bit of a moment!

08) RAINBOW - was this there edgy and different era or what. i dunno just feels quite dated in many ways. like come on girls GO SOMEWHEREEEE. it just stayed kind of one note. the chrous was just... like.. there? they had the chance to go somewhere after she belted that one note but then back to same old sh*te.. oh im not a fan sorry!

09) Cannons - oh i was waiting for this to be in tsc. its very tsc i thought. just quite perfect actually i know a lot of ppl could munch on this. i do think the girl is veryyyy stunning. very gorg vocals. very dreamy. the chrous is a bit meh lets be honest. but the visuals, oh baby they're ggawwwjjjj! the whistles are kind of gorg aswell giving me a twinge of edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros! probably a bit of style over substance but its not bad!

10) Sandro Cavazza - ohh hell naw. this is VERY lumineers isn't it? i cant put my finger on it but it sounds the EXACT same as another song. ONE DAY WE'LL LEAVE THIS WORLD BEHIND AND LIVE A LIFEEEE WE WILL REMEMBER. very that you know? cant remember who sang it but the ppl behind it all sound the same. oh yes its vERY avicii isn't it? sprinkled in with all the alternative indie bands that we all know and hate.

11) Sleeping Wolf - this has got the be one of the worst visuals in tsc of ALL time like i just wouldn't have bothered. vanessa quai move on over baby your music videos should be put in the LOUVRE compared to this tripe. if the visuals weren't enough to make me violently sick it is the song itself. just bloody awful FREAKAZOIDS .

12) Idman - oooohhh myyy gawwwwdddddd.... oh myyy GAWWDDD.. is she serrriousss. she cant be. her voice. oh my god. so beautiful. its sweet like honey. makes me feel warm and bubbly. if i was going to nit pick i would at that chrous bc she lost me ever so slightly. quite a boring chorus but i will pretend i didn't hear it because woooahhh. those verses and that voice carried <3 my mama

13) Phoebe Katis - is this GOD AWFUL VISUAL WEEK OR SOMETHING OH MY GAWD. just disgusting. i mean the song itself is quite funky but its just not for me by any stretch of the imagination. im not even sure who this is for but whoever u are im happy for u <3

14) THE BOYZ - all i ever see on twitter is the boyz this the boyz that.. so THIS is who ppl r shouting abt omfgg... i guess pretty privilege is alive and well with this one bc wot the hell. just not for me at all lets just say that.

15) Nathy Peluso - oh yeeersss. her nasally vocal is almost perfect. like a soothing sensation  with the booming production seepthing through likeee woooahhhh. this is fun. trrrullyyy gorgeous the girls better be winding their hips to this one. probably one of nathys best songs when u think abt it. i just lurve it. so cunty and yassssss-ey.

16) Romane - this f*ckingg queen right here oh my gawwd. restore my hope in tsc baby pls do it. oh shes done it effortlessly just like THAT. i mean the lyrics are just so perfect nd crunchy i know shes speaking abt a foul M*N. me and u both sister. i lurve the vocal.. shes slightly singing in cursive and if she did it an inch more i would be dragging her but she does it so flawlessly so i dont mind.

17) Adam French - i mean.. am i bored yah. it honestly probably is quite pretty if i was in a different mindset but im just like -_-. very t*m greenan voice isn't it. like ur trying to hard baby ur throat is CRYING out for a swig water i know. if another artist sang this than yah beautiful, lifechanging, etheral etc etc but it isn't so. horrid!

18) LE SSERAFIM - the production is a bit much for me like a LOT going on and us adhd girlies normally thrive in the chaos of it all but.... erm... yah something feels a lidl off and disjointed with this one. the nanannananans o_o... oh rly babes u couldn't think of a few cutesy lyrics between the 50 of you?

19) Lucky Daye - oh im mezamarised. his voice is SOOOO deep and luscious. so m*nly and beatiuful. wow. i love m*n. im finally transcending for the first time this week! a hit!

20) LAYLA - i mean its very cunty punty kapow wow! OHHHHHHHHHHH C'EST BELLE.... MUCHA GRACIAS.. OH MY GAWWD.... THIS IS SOOOO CUNTTTTTTTTT... IT GETS BETTER. ladies take NOTES THIS IS HOW U DO IT... so short and sweet, to the point. veryyyyyyy BEYOND GORGEOUS LIKE... she knows what shes doing my queen.

21) SUGARCAT - oh this is a whole lot of nothing isn't it. very sleep inducing. almost better than asmr i think i will put this on tonight before i go to sleep it would work gorgeously.

22) Madi Diaz - oh shes very alt and different isn't she o_o :3 very mysterious girly! i actually dont hate this even though i might want to. the guitars are just so scrumptious to me im eating it ALLLL up. something very sweet abt this.. i think shes won me over.

23) Elaine - i meannn. she is GORGEOUS. def a star in the making... this is just so smooth and gorg. likeeeeeee. very beautiful. shes not doing too much but shes doing just enough to keep my attention. just very chill and stun!

24) Aazar - i get it i do. its very summery and i could potentially wind my hips to it i just dont want to. I've heard it before time again and im just a bit bored.. french montanna is so stinkyyy! ew!

25) Masego, Devin Morrison - oh this is nice.. something quite fresh but retro abt it at the same time. it is a little bit too non-chalant for me to gain points.. MAYBE. but i can't deny the charm of it. there is SOMETHING there... and maybe one day i will find it.

26) fromis_9 - something just a little bit too inoffensive and bubbly about it. i just like something a bit more grittier and well.. CUNTIER.. like i just want something to finger wag ferociously to but its just.... nice.. and sweet and cute... so yah... :L

27) UMI - oh my gawwd. i had another umi song in my list but this one is VERYYY PRETTY. so pweettyyyyyyy! probably better than the one i was going to send honestly i rly need to have a deep dive into her whole discography i know she is mOTHERRRRR.

28) Aitana - aw its a very cutesy pop song. i know ppl r gona CREAM over this one. im not one of them but i appreciate it for the decent pop song it is. the chorus production is giving me a bit of.. well i dunno.... CBEEBIES? i dunno im not fully sold. but the verses are a lidl bit stunnerrningg <3 good week me thinks!
730 days 13 hours ago
FromAWindow
The week got better IMO as it went along, good luck everyone, EVERYONE GO VOTE IN BETAS MODE OF TRANSPORTATION WEEK :)))

1) - Alvaro Estrella - Oh I saw this coming soon and was wondering what the fuss was about. It’s good! Energetic, fun, dancey, incredibly catchy, I found myself involuntary singing the chorus at the end :) It’s nothing life changing but I live! Now the pilates video? I LIVEEEE

2) - Holly Humberstone - I’m not someone who’s ever gotten the hype for her tbh. Like her stuffs pretty objectively pretty and well done and stuff but like I don’t have an attachment to her or anything. I mostly find this done before and nothing different.  It’s pretty but like this is my third listen of this and I just can’t care about it :/

3) - MARINA - Quick aside: I have a regular customer at work named Marina and everytime I see her, after the first time I said it, she expects me to call out an order for “Marina without the diamonds” and she laughs everytime even though I have far better jokes in my arsenal. Anyways, this is good! I do love Marina, not as much as other white twinks but I’ve found her stuff to be generally pretty interesting. This isn’t the best of hers so don’t expect to contend for points from me unless the week sucks (sorry lmao) but this should do moderately well tbh. I like it! Pretty!

4) - Blaya - Oh this is so laughably bad I’m so sorry, it’s not like terrible it’s just…not quality or anything. The beat serves and brings energy but like I don’t want this energy. It’s honestly probably better than I’m saying it is, the harmonies and the girl group aspects save this a little. But either way I don’t live, sorry!!! Barrunto found living, breathing, and thriving.

5) - Glowie - Yeahhhhhh work diva, I do really enjoy this, the background vocoder vocals hook is cool and unique enough, she gives enough attitude and personality in the vocal to sell this song, and it’s just a clearly well produced bop that has me smiling and dancing :))) Work!!! :)

6) - Crystal Tides - It was really funny in the LP (ya know, for the six songs I was there) when people were confused what “Beach rock” meant and I knew instantly it was basically any modern indie pop rock song that sounded half inspired by “surfin USA” or “halfpipe”. Essentially, my kinda music, and I do indeed LIVEEEE for this shit!!! I don’t love his voice on the verses but this chorus goes realllyyyyyyyy fucking hard!!!! Wait YASSSSSSS oooooh this is SUCH a well done version of this genre, oh this is going STRAIGHT to my summer playlist, BOPPPPPPP!!!!!

7) - Meaningful Stone - Lmaooooo whyyyyyyyy like why does this exist? And honestly I can’t be mad at this, it’s kinda catchy. Wait this chorus is really good, wait whoa, I WAS NOT expecting this!!!!! I was SO ready to write this off completely but this is kind of fantastic!!!! Oh I’m sooooo sold by the end of this, I can’t make the music NOT bop!!!!!!!

8) - RAINBOW - Okayyyyyyy. Hmmmmm. I like it…it’s a bit of an instrumental train wreck but one I’m loving being on quite honestly. This is a bop!!!! It’s very art pop wait yes it’s very diet art pop and I do live for some of art pop and some I’m like huh??? It’s a lot but I’m along for it I suppose. Bop…!? Bitch no it’s NOT perfect lmao

9) - Cannons - Oh I’m sooooooooo sold on this wowwwww. This bass really kicks me in the ass in the best possible way. This is very haunting, very hypnotizing, VERY beautiful, oh I’m sooooooooo into this. This is just incredibly solid music all around tbh, well produced, this feels like a passion project/song tbh. This feels like the amalgamation of a lot of previous work by this group and it kinda shows itself here, I thought this was soooooooooo beautifully done. I’m very very very very mesmerized right now WOWWWWWW.

10) - Sandro Cavazza - Oh. Okay. Sure. Great. A man strumming with guitar oh look how unpredictable, drum beats that feel too dramatic with this mans already over dramatic vocals. I do believe I detest this. I’ve heard this done originally in 2014 I don’t need this again in 2022. WHY DOES THIS MAN HAVE SO MANY MONTHLY LISTENERS???? It’s because he’s white and pretty isn’t it? God I hate men. Like his voice is good I suppose but Ive heard his voice everywhere, it’s not unique. I’m just over this man and that ending was so abrupt and awful I hated this.

11) - Sleeping Wolf - Oh God. I skipped I’m so sorry. Again, it’s giving very (derogatory):

12) - Idman - Ummm it’s just a very by the numbers middle of the road early 2020s fast ish paced rnb track. Like this Rihanna work voice I’m hearing everywhere nowadays and this is on the more annoying end of the spectrum of these interpretations of that vocal style. Like it’s not that it’s bad it’s just I literally feel nothing to this tbh ://

13) - Phoebe Katis - Omfg FINALLY it’s only been a few songs but some life has been injected back into this contest! It’s nothing special in the slightest but it’s a very funky groovy track with a solid voice and some fun instrumental details and I find myself dancing to this :))) Very by the numbers up my alley but up my alley nonetheless, I like this!!!! It’ll probably age in two seconds but who cares? It’s a bop!

14) - THE BOYZ - This was soooooo intense in everything this song did. I was MOSTLY on board. The intro was a total miss but a lot of the instrumentation brought me back throughout the entirety of the song and kept a very solid amount of intensity. I like this overall and it’s definitely going to be a grower, I can feel that already, I hope it grows more than I anticipate it will. But yeah, solid kpop!

15) - Nathy Peluso - The start of this song was SOOOO cunt and got me SOOO excited for the rest of the song, like a SUPER interesting verse and then the chorus kinda killed the vibe a tad. Then the next verse SLAYED again but the chorus wasn’t the strongest but that ENDING BITCHHHHH oh this slayedddddd me at parts and other parts (much less than the slaying parts don’t worry) kinda confused me. I like this overall and I was LIVING overall but it wasn’t perfect and it COULDVE been soooooo perfect.

16) - Romane - Hmmm okay it’s very modern Amy Winehouse which imo does mean it’s an interpretation of an interpretation which isn’t exactly a good start. I mean, I like this, it’s nothing too memorable? Idk I don’t really connect with this I suppose which sucks cuz I’d loveeeee to love this I just don’t :/ Maybe on a relisten? Let’s see.

17) - Adam French - Okay what the literal FUCK is happening right now? WHO decided this week would become white man ballad week?????? Like…what are the point of these entries? I’m very sorry to this sender and to the other sender but Jesus what the fuck is going on? I hate this mans voice imma be real. Seems like everyone’s just trying to be dean lewis which is, you know, cute and all but omg I’m over it. This could be cool if they relied more on that rock part at the end of the chorus but overall booooooooooooo.

18) - LE SSERAFIM - Oh I heard from my coworker they debuted last week, kind of a yikessss that some of these girls are teenagers in this music video. But like this song bopppppppssssssss. The beat is superrrr strong and the vocal effects in the background are very cool :)) A little short? I’d have loved a bridge. But overall very good!!!!

19) - Lucky Daye - Y’all I’m so mad at this submission. I really like his music, was literally gonna send a different song from this album NEXT WEEK (!!!!!) but like…this is the hit? I really don’t get it. The rhythm (by Hatchie) confused the fuck out of me, and it’s just kinda whatever modern rnb. I love what he does with his voice but like…really??? This wasn’t necessary and goes absolutely nowhere.

20) - LAYLA - Wowww this was gay lmao. It wasn’t necessarily great but it was enjoyable enough, heard it before and better but it tested the waters on making me feel a type of way :) The electronic part was a tad grating but I didn’t mind much, still a vibe

21) - SUGERCAT - Bitchhhhhhhh I’m sooooooooooo into this. This was such a vibeeeeeeee mmmm gorgeous voice, the harmonies and bass all hit, I loveeeeee the bells sound, I reallyyyyy enjoyed this!!!!! I’ll come back to this time ease my mind tbh, it was so sooooooothing

22) - Madi Diaz - I liked this style of sound more than usual, I’m not much of a distortion queen but this was pretty good! It wasn’t a stand out in any way but I enjoyed it enough, won’t stand the rest of time tbh. Not much to say, it’s middle of the road tbh.

23) - Elaine - Oooooooooooooooooooh wowwwwwww it’s soooooooooo pretty!!!!! Her voice is so stunningly gorgeous, this song could play on loop and id be so happy :)))) Yeah there’s not much to say besides I was entranced the whole listen, LOVED this :)))

24) - Aazar - Yessssssssssssssss solid solid solid, such a bop, i love the voice (not the mans eww) and this had me dancing SO HARD yasssssss. I will say it does lack personality in my opinion like this feels very generic but it’s a genre and BPM I enjoy so I do bop, I like it :)

25) - Masego - LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO oh I’ve heard this before and died before I’m SHOCKED to see it in tsc but I’m glad to see it here tbh. It’s such a make out jam…to YAMZZZZZZ this song is sooooooo perfectly seduction 90s Boyz II Men but kinda modern, the bass hits SOOOO HARD I don’t remember that when I first heard it, and I’m sorry I think this is fucking hysterical lmaooooooooo. God I wanna hate this but it really puts a smile on my face ugh fuck this song LMAO but this production is so undeniable lmaoooo. Bopppppp

26) - fromis_9 - Oh bopppppppppppppp holy shit two songs in a row with SUCH a strong bass. Oooooh love how fast the BPM is. Oh and this is sooooo cute and like in a good way, I loveeee the harmonies, the city pop-ness of it all is quite fantastic, oh this is soooooo fun!!!!! Oh I’m dancing soooo hard to this, wait the SUDDEN BEAT DROP AFTER THE BRIDGE YASSSS IM DANCING SO HARD!!!! Ohhhh this turned into something I loveeeeeeee yasssssss bop!!!!

27) - UMI - This is sooooo sexy. I heard this on Thursday when it came out, I loveeeeeeeee UMI and am used to slow gorgeous pieces from her tbh and wasn’t prepared AT ALL for this, idk why I didn’t think to send this? For me i *thought* this had aged in approximately one second when I heard the first time but honestly it holds up superrrrrrr well. The guitar is a *tad* grating but it’s okay, the beat is undeniable and makes me moveeeeee. I love her voice here, I like this direction for her, and this is suchhhhhh a vibe :)))

28) - Aitana - Lmaooooo not this closing the show, I’ve heard this a couple times now because of Harmony Song Contest, it’s a bop!!!! It’s just very upbeat and uplifting, doesnt last long enough to get annoying and it’s hard to have complaints. It’s solid :)
728 days 21 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Alvaro Estrella “ABAJO” – Not the Zumba class! It did make a song I didn’t really care for a whole lot more enjoyable!
2.        Holly Humberstone “Scarlett” – Her voice was so annoying!
3.        MARINA “I Love You But I Love Me More” – Obsessed with this album and this song! So good!
4.        Blaya “Colchão” – This wishes it was the Zumba class!
5.        Glowie “Body” – very bland, kind of passed me by without leaving an impression
6.        Crystal Tides “I Don't Wanna Wait” – Really dig the sound of this, it’s really good!
7.        Meaningful Stone “Beep-Boop, Beep-Boop” – I thought this would be a pleasant listen… and then she started singing!
8.        RAINBOW “Black Swan” – it was fine, could’ve popped off more
9.        Cannons “Hurricane” – Quite atmospheric, I really liked this. And unlike the god awful whistling in that song that somehow won last week I quite like it in this song.
10.        Sandro Cavazza “The Days” – This is so generic! Basic!
11.        Sleeping Wolf “Freaks Like Us” – This was fine. Lyrics were a bit cringey but overall not bad
12.        Idman “Good Life” – Her voice sounds really autotuned and I can’t tell if it is or not. Not for me
13.        Phoebe Katis “Touches” – It was alright, nice enough listen
14.        THE BOYZ “The Stealer” – This was such a mess!
15.        Nathy Peluso “EMERGENCIA” – This did not convince me to get that game
16.        Romane “Stop” – This song is a vibe, I dig the sound of it
17.        Adam French “Slow Dancing” – This was kind of annoying. There must be a reason why they don’t know who you are, please stop repeating yourself.
18.        LE SSERAFIM “The Great Mermaid” – loud and annoying!
19.        Lucky Daye “Over” – Absolute shite!
20.        LAYLA “Pose” – I live for stuff like this!
21.        SUGARCAT “12345 (feat. Outlander)” – A bit dull
22.        Madi Diaz “Nervous” – I really dig the vibe of this. I really enjoyed it!
23.        Elaine “Shine” – Quite a chill sound to this
24.        Aazar “The Carnival” – This was horrible!
25.        Masego, Devin Morrison “Yamz” – It was alright, it was chill but don’t think I’ll return to this
26.        fromis_9 “DM” – Doesn’t really do anything for me. It’s fine
27.        UMI “whatever u like” – Grew on me as it went along
28.        Aitana “En El Coche” – Annoying voice! Ruins the whole thing!
728 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) alvaro estrella - this is my father right here. he brought the beats AND the visuals what more can u ask for? abajo abajo abajo~~
02) holly humberstone - i don't think this is even in like the first 5 holly songs i would've picked for tsc but i do get it + its still gorgeous because obviously. mother
03) marina - this was very marina! good for her
04) blaya - i was kinda moving but like only a teeny weeny bit
05) glowie - i was like CONVINCED this had been sent to tsc like 4 years ago but here we are! sounded better 4 years ago that is for sure... its cutesy now i guess...
06) crystal tides - i know they're the most annoying people i've never met. the song was nice! a lot nicer than i thought it would be from the start, the chorus is v pleasant.
07) meaningful stone - u dont understand im OBSESSED. the lyricism... the production... the vocals... the build... its all incredible. theres never been a piece like this. and there never will be. beep-boops sm. put it in the louvre
08) rainbow - yea i think i had to be there for this one... i know i'd be living at the time. the intro and outro were drama tho loved those <3
09) cannons - she will NEVER be allison ponthier. this was trying to be gorgeous but it wasnt rly i think it was very gentrified. very stagnant very stale. i quite hate this actually. DOODOO
10) sandro cavazza - listening to this again i'm kinda... moving so much???? its so evil but im being swayed. these seductive strings... put it in the dsfe catalogue. terrible <3
11) sleeping wolf - you will NEVER be ester peony. i hated this but you probably knew i would <33
12) idman - oh this queen has a hit in her for sure... this was very sza... like its a vibe listen but not something i'm hearing and i'm like YESSSSS. its like smooth yass.
13) phoebe katis - smells of envelope adhesive + bacon bits
14) the boyz - this was like... not pleasant to listen to but kinda slay anyway? the bassline in the verses is giving eboy subway surfers + somehow im not saying that to be derogatory. chorus is a bit nothing but i love it when gay boys slay <33
15) nathy peluso - THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP
16) romane - gorg voice. the song is ok!
17) adam french - there's a universe somewhere where this is like.. incredible. i hear glimmers of it but the chorus is so UGLY. he ruined a GOOD thing. men cannot be trusted!!!
18) le sserafim - shrugs... issokay...
19) lucky daye - AFDKJGHADFGADFJGADKJGADFJGAKJDFG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THATS MY (GRAND)FATHER!!!!!! gorgeous gorgeous incredible impeccable not a SINGLE flaw. incredible!!!!!!
20) layla - shes got other songs i like more than this but i respect this as a send a lot. it's another thing that's like... more of a vibe than a listening piece to me. love her!
21) sugarcat - not ur finest work i'm afraid ilovetosing </////3 hugs so much though. its cutesy!
22) madi diaz - oh this is hittinggggggg im think she's such a queen actually. could definitely see myself being obsessed w this in the right mood... just so gorgeous so ALEXEH. love that chorus sm actually <3
23) elaine - the production on this is stunning like come on now... elaine has a hit in her definitely... this is like NEARLY the best song i've ever heard but the chorus is a lidl bit flat. still... elaine... ive got my eye on you...
24) aazar - this was a very long less than 3 minutes wow... it's fun i guess but unlikely to be challenging my points
25) masego, devin morrison - another song w amazing production... this is VERY retro sounding but not in a way that sounds dated to me. the chorus is gold it rly is... they were definitely RUSHING to put this one out + it shows w the rest of the song. very charming <3
26) fromis_9 - this is good! if this was like a year ago i'd be yassing so hard but instead i'm just like.. yeah! it's good! good for them!
27) umi - oh this is giving winner... that chorus is very strong! it's not my fave but it's super strong solid + enjoyable. good!
28) aitana - akdjghadkfjgadfkg i do have a soft spot for aitana's trip on the vengabus i won't lie. the actual chorus is quite a headache but thats part of the charm <3
728 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
01) Alvaro Estrella – too disco in Majorca for me!
02) Holly Humberstone – not a fan of the mumbling not quite saying the whole word type of singing.
03) MARINA – feels like she trying too hard.
04) Blaya – not doing it for me, its just very samey!
05) Glowie – well this is going well!!
06) Crystal Tides – this is a lot better!!
07) Meaningful Stone – bit weird in places, she has an odd voice. Its okay.
08) RAINBOW – they spend years selling the cd as clear with no needle crackle and now they keep adding it!! Its okay.
09) Cannons – the tunes quite good. Its not too bad.
10) Sandro Cavazza – reminds me of mumford and sons. Its okay.
11) Sleeping Wolf – well I quite enjoyed that one!
12) Idman – this was just irritating!
13) Phoebe Katis – like the tune, her voice is not too bad! Shes a bit mockney.
14) THE BOYZ well that was quite good. Apparently theres 11 of them!
15) Nathy Peluso was their not just a song video instead of one with a long start and stopping in the song and a long ending. Very monotone and nasally!
16) Romane – slight 60s feel, not my sort of thing, its okay.
17) Adam French – its okay, a bit ballady, but I quite like his voice.
18) LE SSERAFIM – its okay, heard worse.
19) Lucky Daye – too off beat for me.
20) LAYLA – really not for me!
21) SUGARCAT – theres the crackle again! Its okay.
22) Madi Diaz – a bit twee with unnecessary swearing!!
23) Elaine – it was okay, not unpleasant!
24) Aazar – not for me, too nasally!
25) Masego, Devin Morrison – too bland and coffee lounge.
26) fromis_9 – a bit on the twee side.
27) UMI – feels like ive heard it before! A bit repetitive.
28) Aitana – twee vocals over an annoying tune!
728 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Alvaro Estrella – Those trumpets sound super cheap like you get from Poundland and the music is too laid back for a dance track
02) Holly Humberstone – I get that she has a pretty voice but the music lacks that energy and the song become bland with her voice tiring by the end
03) MARINA – Now this feels super trippy and quite messy with that monotone voice not doing her any favours and this song is an empty shell of what she used to be
04) Blaya – I am feeling the fire pouring into this one with an addicting beat and that drop is just so goddam powerful as it is very engaging
05) Glowie – Her vocals are alright but those sound effects really take this song down as they are distracting and makes it drags on
06) Crystal Tides – Yep, I can’t help to rock my head along to this great rock song that has that element of punk to make it catchy enough for my liking
07) Meaningful Stone – This is a strange one as it sounds very mystique and somehow is becoming a guilty pleasure of mine as I can’t help to repeat it again
08) RAINBOW – Wait why is this K Pop song a bore to watch as the music sounds dated and the singers’ voices are very tired and this makes no impact
09) Cannons – The music has a nice retro vibe going on and yeah, I get it but the singer lacks any energy and doesn’t elevate the song based on this performance
10) Sandro Cavazza – His vocals are giving me legit goosebumps with that power and raw energy and the music is simply outstanding like I would hear in a hit song
11) Sleeping Wolf – This song has a nice snazzy beat that does its job well but it could have been more out there with more energy to make it better
12) Idman – She has got gorgeous vocals and this is what I want my dreams to be like and this chorus has got a calm and catchy hook
13) Phoebe Katis – This sounds disjointed as the vocals and music don’t mix causing me to become uncomfortable and gets boring quickly as well
14) THE BOYZ – Yes, they are delivering all this almighty energy and I love their voices together which sound great but the music needed more production budget in there
15) Nathy Peluso – That auto tune effect is a real put off and the music has low quality sounds and it is something that a person who created a song for the first time would make
16) Romane – Don’t stop this as the music is slick with those beats which got me moving and her vocals are up there as she is a boss here
17) Adam French – He has got really good vocals but the song is frankly dull as it stops and go at certain moments and just ruins the whole flow
18) LE SSERAFIM – Eh I’m just not feeling this one with it being bland to listen to with a lack of vocal energy and the music took a step back and it is just a filler
19) Lucky Daye – Oh no why must I be tortured to hear this song with the beats being repetitive to the extreme making my head hurt and his so called singing is atrocious
20) LAYLA – This feels iconic already with how out there this music is and it is like they know this is a joke and went along with it and I admire that
21) SUGARCAT – The song just takes forever to get going and when it finally did the song has already ended and it is a chore trying to stay awake through it
22) Madi Diaz – I’m not a fan of her lukewarm vocals which seems faded and lost in the music but I like the quiet moment in the chorus that feels magical
23) Elaine – There is not a lot of excitement going on with the beats sounding very samey and the singer doesn’t bring it
24) Aazar – I do like some Latin music but this is not what I wanted as the music has like zero energy and it makes me want to sit down through it
25) Masego, Devin Morrison – This is quite different to what I heard and I’m liking this poppy beat which grabs my attention and their vocal range are impressing me
26) fromis_9 – Aww this is very sweet as I am liking this bubblegum music and their vocals are gentle and it is very pleasant to hear
27) UMI – Uh the music is a total buzzkill with it sounding like something I hear in the background of a soap commercial and her vocals are graining on my time
28) Aitana – You know what this bangs and the chorus is such a great hook where I can dance all day long and I love ending this contest with a party
727 days 22 hours ago
uwukween
1) alvaro estrella - the zumba ladies are really carrying this performance. if not for them i would’ve been like zzzz dont care, but they make me want to salsa con playa in gotland
2) holly humberstone - im just not in the MOOD for this right now. like, idek me who likes this music. i only know me who doesn’t like this music.
3) MARINA - this is the WORST song on the album. cant believe yall wasted marina when yall could’ve sent electra heart again smhh….
4) BLAYA - omg the drop was so underwhehlming… i was prepared for something MINDBLOWING. but she fell flat. SAD
5) Glowie - omg my icelandic sister <3 she served. so proud of her,, slayed
6) Crystal Tides - :/ what do i say that hasn’t been said before. i just dont like this GENRE. i dont like these MEN or their sons, brothers, fathers, nephews and uncles. i never WILL.
7) meaningful stones - holly humberstone TAKE NOTES. meaningful stones gave me substance. beep boop. SOOOOO true.  SPILLED
8) RAINBOW - i saw the date and i immediately knew i would either eat this up or vomit……………………i’m EATING. this is a delicious meal, this is so full of meaningful layers and the depth of the melody is absolutely breathtaking and stunning. AMAZING
9) Cannons - the atmosphere is just so right really honestly… RLY luv. very nice. sip sip.
10) Sandro Cavazza - this is the WORST s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶. cant believe yall w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶’̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶ smhh….
11) Sleeping Wolf - t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ WORST s̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶. cant b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶a̶l̶l̶ w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶’̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶ s̶m̶h̶h̶…̶.̶
12) Idman - im so blessed, finally my palette has been cleansed, the last two wines had broken corks, this is sum grand cru, moet & chandon, sipp sipp
13) Phoebe Katis - BREAKING: millenial woman quits her 9-5 to pursue her newfound passion for music, to everyone’s surprise, it was really bad
14) THE BOYZ - omg! the boyz!! they’re all boys!! making song. not a very good song, but they are boys, and they sung a song. very neutral.
15) Nathy Peluso - EMERGENCIA! NATHY PELUSO HA LANZADO OTRA CANCIÓN…. ENCUENTRA REFUGIO INMEDIATAMENTE!!
16) Romane - idk, this is just not for ME. it’s good for such a shit week such as this one, but it’s still not that good. it’s kinda giving halsey, but weaker, which is possible?
17) Adam French - im losing my mind. i’m 2 skinny bitches in, and i love music more when im under the influence. so why do i hate EVERYTHING presented to me? i hate this man and i have just seen him for the first time. i just know that he is the worst. the song is even WORSE. UGHHHHH. im over it. he looks like a straight kristen stewart.
18) LA SSERAFIM - YESSSSS THANK U. this is from the get go something i was LUSTING for. my needs are MET. MWAAAH… slay slay slay queen queen queen boots boots boots
19) Lucky Daye - AMAZING. gorgeous. i didnt think two good songs in a row was possible this week,, i am very pleased
20) LAYLA - i’m fucking gagging right now. im gagging on this eleganza as fuck right now, im so rupaul sissy that walking right now, bust my pussy nut while i’m fingering your butt do i suck dick you aint seen shit, TENS across the boardingggg as fuck,, category is so cunt fishy fishhy eoq eoq eow
21) Sugarcat - and we’re back to BAD music now.. boo boo boo boooooooo
22) Madi Diaz - BREAKING: millenial woman quits her 9-5 to pursue her newfound passion for music, to everyone’s surprise, it was really bad
23) Elaine - im just not in the mood for thisssss,, im just like, underwhelmed, not sold, i just ugh. it’s so borrriiiingggggg,, i’ve heard this a thhousand times beforeeeeee and it was bad the first time
24) Aazar - do i even want to comment more. like, is it all just going to be GARBAGE…. usually i would eat this up… but it’s just very BAD.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - like,, this is actually just not good either. im actually just really bored, like. what
26) fromis_9 - ???? IM STILL BORED, AND IT’S KPOP?? like there is production value, but it’s just not GOOD….. WHYY
27) UMI - ok phew, i thought for a minute i was just allergic to music or something, but this is like, decent, this is enjoyable, after 6 not good songs, i am pleased and content :)
28) Aitana - omg… it was ALL A SETUP…. THIS WHOLE SHIT LINEUP… WAS SO THIS GIRL COULD CLOSE…. AND WIN. i am living. she is giving me everything i want. what a queen, purr purr purr sip sip sip.
727 days 17 hours ago
J2999
001. Alvaro Estrella - 'ABAJO' : Alvaro Estrella you will never win MelFest but you will ALWAYS be famous !!!!!!!!! Honestly he doesn’t.. have a bad song icl. King.
002. Holly Humberstone - 'Scarlett' : Quite a good song actually. She has better, but I imagine like with a few of her songs this would grow well. Decent.
003. MARINA - 'I Love You But I Love Me More' : This was significantly better than I thought it would be. Decent listen.
004. Blaya - 'Colchão' : From the start this had me hooked, but then it was a bit of a rollercoaster. The like deepness / thickness of the drop was kinda good though? Overall I think this is quite strong yeah.
005. Glowie - 'Body' : Sure it’s pleasant, it’s fine. But nothing really memorable. It’s FINE but the weakest song so far.
006. Crystal Tides - 'I Don't Wanna Wait' : Initially thought this was gonna go off, unfortunately it didn’t. It’s still a good listen, but yeah if it really went to level 5 it coulda definitely ranked high for me.
007. Meaningful Stone - 'Beep-Boop, Beep-Boop' : Some of the music is good, boosted the song. As a whole though, eh it’s quite MOTR for me. I like it but there’s something limiting enjoyment.
008. RAINBOW - 'Black Swan' : Pleasant, bit boppy. Enjoyed the like shift of music just after 2 mins. Positive thoughts overall. Nothing spectacular though.
009. Cannons - 'Hurricane' : Smooth, chill, all of that. But nothing really hitting majorly well that makes me want to rush to point or anything.
010. Sandro Cavazza - 'The Days' : King this was a solid bop. Fond of all the songs I’ve heard by him and this was no different. Good song.
011. Sleeping Wolf - 'Freaks Like Us' : Interesting. That sorta sums up my thoughts on this. But I like it. Good listen.
012. Idman - 'Good Life' : Decent yeah, the music and her voice do go together well. Nothing about it in particular I’m digging though, but it’s decent.
013. Phoebe Katis - 'Touches' : Eh I can see a timeline where I’d be enjoying this more, but not really doing anything right now.
014. THE BOYZ - 'The Stealer' : Solid chorus, the rest doesn’t do too much though. But the chorus does carry it. Hmmm will just have to see where it ends up I suppose.
015. Nathy Peluso - 'EMERGENCIA'  : This was… quite solid actually. The music like worked reallllly well and that made the whole song quite a vibe. Liked this.  Yessss. Bit of a banger. We move.
016. Romane - 'Stop' : Not really doing anything for me. Not into it.
017. Adam French - 'Slow Dancing' : Kinda took a bit to figure my actual thoughts on this, but ultimately… I did enjoy? This was good, the whole thing works well actually in retrospect. Good song.
018. LE SSERAFIM - 'The Great Mermaid' : Parts of this do go really well. Quite like this yeah, good song.
019. Lucky Daye - 'Over' : It’s decent, it’s fine. Doubt I’ll point, but decent.
020. LAYLA - 'Pose' : Eh not massively into it. A couple parts of the music are good, but that’s sorta the top enjoyment of it.
021. SUGARCAT - '12345 (feat. Outlander)' : Quite liked the music, that all works well. Though it did feel quite long.
022. Madi Diaz - 'Nervous' : Good listen, it all worked together quite well. Quite liked.
023. Elaine - 'Shine' : Smooth, some decent vibe to it. Nothing too memorable but yeah.
024. Aazar - 'The Carnival (feat. French Montana, Mariah Angeliiq, ZAAC, Dany Synthé)' : I listened to this and considered sending it actually.  This is good, solid listen, I enjoyed, yes. But I must say … AAZAR AT THEIR BEST WITH THE CHAINSMOKERS !!!!!!!
025. Masego, Devin Morrison - 'Yamz' : This is fine. Quite middle of the road.
026. fromis_9 - 'DM' : Sounds good. A bit of it is just like… them being loud kinda? But it\’s still good yeah.
027. UMI - 'whatever u like' : This worked well, sounded good, decent listen, yeah.
028. Aitana - 'En El Coche' : Bopppppppp. Heard a few times through HSC so I kinda hope whoever sent this… isn’t in HSC. But yeah it’s a boppppp moving moving.
727 days 17 hours ago
Christian_
Tonight's Running Order
01) Alvaro Estrella: 🍷, me on the far right. i mean ngl this would def be like tea at MOST but this video rly did elevate it...these legends understood the assignment. zumbas sm!!!
02) Holly Humberstone: 🧃, she was putting me to sleep! was hoping the truck she was on would hit a bump so she'd go flying off and add some EXCITEMENT to this.
03) MARINA: ☕️, i wish it had a bit more spice but i enjoyed!
04) Blaya: 🍷, went off from the first second! loved this!
05) Glowie: ☕️, pretty catchy, not bad!
06) Crystal Tides: 🧉, yikes! not for me!
07) Meaningful Stone: 🧉
08) RAINBOW: 🧃, the age jumped out with this. not super big into it!
09) Cannons: 🧉, it bored me!
10) Sandro Cavazza: ☕️, very cute! i liked him a lot. king.
11) Sleeping Wolf: 🍷, freaks out so much! boppppppppp.
12) Idman: 🧃, a little too synthy for me!
13) Phoebe Katis: 🧃, her voice was nice!
14) THE BOYZ: 🍷, this was so good. bopped the entire time. woo!
15) Nathy Peluso: 🍷, this was so weird i actually really enjoyed it. very catchy.
16) Romane: 🍷, wow this last batch of songs were all rly good! lucky me!
17) Adam French: ☕️, very good voice but wish it was a bit faster!
18) LE SSERAFIM: 🍷, im adding this to my playlist methinks.
19) Lucky Daye: 🧃, his nice voice was the best part of this very boring song!
20) LAYLA: 🧃, the lyrics were funny!
21) SUGARCAT: 🧃, his nice voice was the best part of this very boring song! [2]
22) Madi Diaz: ☕️, hag queen sorta. mom
23) Elaine: 🧃, it's fine! nothing crazy. good voice
24) Aazar: ☕️, it was worth the effort of having to go find an actual link to listen too!
25) Masego, Devin Morrison: 🧃, i was bored i'm sorry this was just okay.
26) fromis_9: ☕️, quite pleasant! i liked this too!
27) UMI: ☕️, it was a bit quiet? but nicely done. cute video too.
28) Aitana: 🍷, rly enjoyed it in hsc idrc that it was also sent here. bop.
727 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Alvaro Estrella - I am so feeling this catchy latin pop BOP! I mean it's purely ok but in this moment it's what I needed to start the contest off with a fun, clean slate. Lacking in originality? Yes, but it makes me feel good so intrepret that as you will
02) Holly Humberstone - I walked into this ready to 0 but I'll be honest this really soothed me. Like I would actually listen again. Do I think it's different from like what I've been hearing from pop music lately no, it's definitely not groundbreaking, but for a Holly song I didn't hate it so I guess we have that. Might still be a 0 but I'm not on the holly hate train anymore, and in the end maybe that's worth more than a few points
03) MARINA - Also was ready to 0 this but that's because Marina just needs to stop at this point. When is the last bop she made… Her sound is milk, she needs to evolve. I will never get Marina stans I won't
04) Blaya - I mean this is… just bad like pure bad to me. Sorry I tried to appreciate anything about this, I was grabbing desperately for something, but vocals irritated me, the beat did not have me grooving at all… I am just left with a bad taste in my mouth sorry
05) Glowie - not Glowie's best bop by any means and it verges on repetitive but… lol I'd listen to this again. I'm gonna need her to step it up next time tho like Cruel is a smash and this was safe compared to that
06) Crystal Tides - just kinda the same thing over and over again… which I know sometimes my comments just repeat themselves but I couldn't get into the groove of this
07) Meaningful Stone - this is giving me Michelle Branch vibes but……….. Not very good. And tbh I'm not a fan of her voice. Kinda sounds like a demo
08) RAINBOW - https://tenor.com/bEFZT.gif but jk this is a bop
09) Cannons - pretty sure I have added this to a beach vibes playlist or something
10) Sandro Cavazza - sandro does know how to make a catchy bop…I think I prefer Love to Lose better but this was giving me mumford and sons but not as cringe. Purely ok probably british boy pop that is also Ed Sheeran but not as cringey either. Yea this is fine but I sound like I'm trying to talk myself out of liking it. I enjoyed my time during this is that what you wanted from me? Fine you got it
11) Sleeping Wolf - I did see one of the songs got the Jughead video and there's no way it wasn't this one! Lyrics 1/10 but like only a catchiness scale? It's up there… we'll see how it ages throughout the contest
12) Idman - ya know… it gets there but never fully delivers on its potential. I feel like there are so many songs like this rn and I was searching too hard for a reason to find this special.
13) Phoebe Katis - the artist's personality is a 0/10 but the song kinda gets up there… like I'm not gonna lie I love this funky, catchy, choir-backing bop. Grower for sure
14) THE BOYZ - the drop is… good. But when the verses hit, I just keep waiting for the chorus. The rapping actually kinda gets annoying too
15) Nathy Peluso - mom has kinda been serving these last few months… the pre-chorus is borderline A tier, the chorus only slightly disappoints. Still a banger
16) Romane - another unexpected banger from this week! Normally I'd be kinda tired of these vocals but I think they fit the vibe of the song well. It's giving Rumour Has It where it's low key but still makes me bounce. Yea this is great
17) Adam French - there is something here that grabs me a bit… but it's also only in the chorus. I don't think this song knows what it's doing when it's not in the chorus. But I am weak for songs like this that build with a choir. I just love cinematic songs and this might not exactly fit the bill but there's something there...
18) LE SSERAFIM - I kept seeing these queens were about to like premiere something… but this is kinda lackluster imo. Is this their big song? I guess it's fine for like a party or something but couldn't help but feel disappointed :(
19) Lucky Daye - really not serving me anything except background music
20) LAYLA - love this drag music! The drop is so odd but I kinda like it. Sounds like a video game dying sound effect or something. But I'm posing so it's all good
21) SUGARCAT - It's cute but doesn't do much for me. I hope whoever this love song is about enjoyed it tho
22) Madi Diaz - also cute but I think this week is pretty strong tbh and this falls in the crowd. But the kinda pick me cutesy vibe this has turns me off
23) Elaine - heard this before and it's such a vibe… like I don't think it's possible to dislike this song. You could grow bored of it but it hits so smooth in the right places that it just eases me. It kinda feels like massage music or something
24) Aazar - I don't mind party music at all in tsc but this kinda loses me a little bit. Doesn't have too much energy for a carnival. Kinda just chugs along. We'll see upon a revisit tho
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - hope this is a troll entry… who doesn't love YAMZ? So the song is ok but I'm over it like halfway through I think we got the point of it
26) fromis_9 - a candy kpop party. Run of the mill for its genre but cute and fun in this strong TSC. Can't say I will remember it after the song ends but enjoyed it
27) UMI - it's pleasant but meanders a lot. At this point in the contest there are other slower mellow vibes that did it better
28) Aitana - always down for a catchy latin bop… kinda one note but it's a fun note at least!
727 days 13 hours ago
1001games
Alvaro Estrella: Uhhhh not entirely sure about this? Good I guess?

Holly Humberstone: I was expecting a bit more from this. Not a big fan of it.

MARINA: Again I was expecting more.

Blaya: Quite the catchy tune. Not my genre but a good listen.

Glowie: Finally a song I can get my foot tapping to. Pretty good song!

Crystal Tides: Ah yes the indie rock song of the week! I really enjoyed this!

Meaningful Stone: I hated it at first. But it gained on me as it went on. The build ups at the end really made the song for me!

RAINBOW: Not today female Kpop group!

Cannons: I’m not a fan of songs that have echoey vocals. And this is no exception.

Sandro Cavazza: Honestly kinda basic white male sounding. It wasnt horrible though.

Sleeping Wolf: Ooooo okay I grooved with this for sure! Nice song!

Idman: I got bored. Next!

Phoebe Katis: Oh yeah funk me upppp! Loved this so much! Definitely different!

THE BOYZ: Not today male Kpop group!

Nathy Peluso: Aside from the people looking possessed in the video….. It was a nice clubbing song!

Romane: This had me pretty hooked since the start. Very catchy and love the beat to this.

Adam French: Interesting song and voice. Something different which I like. Not bad overall.

LE SSERAFIM: Its a no from me.

Lucky Daye: This just isnt my style. I’m sorry!

LAYLA: Too short and just not much happening here.

SUGARCAT: I guess this was a cute song? Was kinda hoping for the subtitled lyrics but from I can tell it was nice.

Madi Diaz: A meh song for me. I think I wanted a bit more and kinda your basic female indie song.

Elaine: Chill song but not sure if it’ll be enough for me.

Aazar - 'The Carnival: This was not worth the effort of searching this up myself because it wasn't available in my country.

Masego, Devin Morrison: This was nicely put together and vocally it was pretty solid.

Fromis_9: The best KPOP group of the week. Still hated it though.

UMI: This was quite boring tbh.

Aitana: Pretty catchy and upbeat tune. Yeah not many complaints here aside it being short af.
727 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Alvaro Estrella – I wasn’t ready for the Zumba, the song itself is fine, but let’s be honest the girl at the back who had no idea what she was doing stole the show.
02) Holly Humberstone – This was a little dreary to start with, so I did prefer it when it picked up. I do think this isright on trend for TSC but for me this isn’t my fave style.
03) MARINA – Everything she does sounds pretty magical, this isn’t her absolute best for me, but this is pretty great :)
04) Blaya – Is the week of awkward dancing? :p Not for me, the beat went straight through my brain
05) Glowie – A bit repetitive, but one of the more enjoyable songs so far. I don’t know if it will leave an impact by the end of the contest but yeah…a chill Sunday song.
06) Crystal Tides – I started by writing this off and then the chorus started and I was sold. Bibbsy…you converted me this week, let’s see if it can stay in my top 10.
07) Meaningful Stone – this got a bit better after a while but honestly it was all a bit floaty floaty and the beep boop bit didn’t help
08) RAINBOW – Pure class…catchy, stylish and in a different league to everything else here so far. Stunnnn
09) Cannons – The floaty atmosphere works so well, I really enjoyed this actually, I could listen to this on repeat this is stun bun
10) Sandro Cavazza – This was fine but I wasn’t overly keen on the vocal. It does sound like straight out of 2017 but it still does feel kinda fresh too.
11) Sleeping Wolf – Actually I liked this…a lot…loved the atmosphere and the vibe, it’s catchy and one of my faves so far
12) Idman – This was a bit too lowkey floaty for me, it was pleasant enough but it isn’t going to make a lasting impact.
13) Phoebe Katis – This wasn’t bad at all, her singing in front a galaxy sent me out haha..yeah this is fine.
14) THE BOYZ – The drama! The faces! Really enjoyed this, only thing I would say is that I wish the pre-chorus had the same intensity as the rest of the song.
15) Nathy Peluso – Wtf the was the beepy noise? This isn’t bad, but…I don’t know, there was just weird choices made.
16) Romane – Love the retro vibe here and her vocal, the choral ‘stop’ sounds so bloody good! LOVE THIS SONG
17) Adam French – Not for me, I wasn’t keen on the vocal right from the start.
18) LE SSERAFIM – You know when a song hits you in your chest? This song did that…another class act!
19) Lucky Daye – Good vocal, but the song was a little lowkey for me, it is interesting though.
20) LAYLA – I mean…we all need a song that we can vogue to in the bathroom. Really enjoyed this.
21) SUGARCAT – This was pretty but just falls a little flat compared to other songs here
22) Madi Diaz – I didn’t mind this, like it is definitely a good listen but it isn’t quite a top 10 song for me if that makes sense
23) Elaine – This was lowkey but also class and she has a very good vocal. Enjoyable.
24) Aazar – This is fine, I wasn’t overly keen on the rapping but the whole thing was fine.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison – This is class and something I can really bop my head to.
26) fromis_9 – I enjoyed this but some of the vocals were not for me and in chorus it was a little screechy but overall not bad.
27) UMI – This is also lowkey and class, this is just very pretty!
28) Aitana – This is cheesy goodness, I wasn’t sure if this would qualify in HSC but I can’t say it isn’t catchy haha
727 days 10 hours ago
connorthomson
Alvaro estrella - I was excited because estrella is my favourite beer which is a fun fact! Anyways the song reminded me of being on holiday and Spain and I really felt that and to me that’s great! Good song

Holly humberstone - it’s a really pleasant listen I haven’t got anything rly bad to say it was just nice! Being second song idk if nice will be enough to get points but I enjoyed it

MARINA - a bit like the last song I actually really like her voice and again nothing bad to say but again might not be enough for points depending on future songs!

Blaya - really liked the energy of this song and enjoyed it I was kinda freaked out by the video actually sadly but good vibes

Glowie - I really didn’t like her voice sorry it was just dull to me

Crystal tides - fast paced pretty decent but just decent I’m not too sure on the lead singers voice it’s a bit meh

Meaningful stone - personally don’t know how people can listen to this and enjoy it but meh good for you and you’d probably say the same about my song

RAINBOW - I get shit kylie minogue vibes awks sorry didn’t enjoy this one

Cannons - if it was a competition on looks and how she’s dressed she’d win I love her but I didn’t enjoy the song sorry

Sandro cavazza - really liked this song the pace was good and found it enjoyable! Really good moments and can’t complain!

Sleeping wolf - really enjoyed the vibes to this song good verses good chorus good sounds loved it

Idman - it’s an ok song but zero wow moment sadly

Phoebe KatIs - her voice really bored me I’m sorry

The boyz - I was weirdly excited and wasn’t disappointed I loved the energy in this song eventhough it’s kinda corny really liked it!

Nathy Peluso - yeh it was quite pleasant I liked how it was translated aswell she has a nice voice by the end i was getting a bit bored though

Romane - can’t say anything bad can’t say anything amazing it’s just … there I guess

Adam French - the video was weird as hell but his voice is pretty nice and the song is ok!

LE SSERAFIM - really liked it actually I liked the mix of languages in this one never like swearing in a song though it doesn’t make you edgy

Lucky daye - his voice really bored me tbh

LAYLA - poses but honestly this song sucks

SUGARCAT - tough one cause the song isn’t great but the dancing in the video and the whole production was brilliant

Madi Diaz - I was like her at the end with my face asleep on the table I felt she was even bored

Elaine - it’s just so slow which is a shame cause she clearly has a nice voice but the song pace is just meh

Aazar - I was excited when I seen the title and in the end it fell kinda flat…. Didn’t feel a carnival mood at all repetitive not bouncy not great vibes sad

Masego - I hate his voice nothing more to say

Fromis_9 - it raised me from the last few songs so thank you! I enjoyed this good song good vibes loved the pace can’t complain

UMI - I liked the video. The song killed my mood cheers

Aitana - good ending! Enjoyed this song it could’ve went up another gear but overall rly good and she was great!
727 days 10 hours ago
ganghandedcat
I am commenting from the bus from memory and using my microphone to speech so sorry for the formatting and any grammatical errors.

Alvaro zest tells ; I could have loved this even without the video. I’m familiar with the work of this artist because of the spectacular selection in Sweden. I think that this song has a lot of positive energy positive vibes and I really believe that this isn’t gonna do that well but I like it.

holly humberstone: Well this was a whole bunch of nothing was in tears. I think that this idea says a lot better music that was not grammatically correct I’m sorry as much better music than the song I think that this is a person that I completely understand why this was deaf slot at

Marina : in the past 2 to 3 years I’ve grown tired of Marita and of her work to them quite honest. Not that it’s bad necessarily but I think that we just do not have nudes or I don’t have any rather to listen to her music at this point I think data this song is cute it’s not bad but is not something I would willingly go out to listen to OCI just came on the radio I hate this Sia not Sia no Sia

BLAYA : Oh is an artist Leo really doesn’t caress me because I think that her work is very impactful however the song laxed roof and the energy that all of her other releases have. I think that it’s unfortunate because I would love to live in the world to suppliers of winner of the competition but no

GLOWIE : this singer is very much Sue shit or Mrs ride in the middle it’s outside of five you like song where I can put it on the radio it’s super cocktail with over in like relax however I don’t necessarily know Howard Stark Sofian just Rangers songs I think that it’s a cute piece I respect it good for her

crystal tides : There is definitely a good song and it’s here somewhere but in this current product it sounds like a hot mess there’s absolutely nothing bro warden from listening to this aside from that okay guitar riff I absolutely think Vlad 🇧🇷 wilIthere is definitely a good song in here somewhere but in this current product it sounds like a hot mess there’s absolutely nothing ordering from listening to this aside from that okay guitar riff I absolutely think glad whoever said this would be a shame of them selves and yeah ridiculous but about

07 : Meaningful Stone : Finally some good fucking food it’s been six songs are we still waiting for this and it’s absolutely sure finally I think they’re so this is a strong with the seaside thing but only thing I dislike this party is going straight to my playlist oh believe me I can’t really predictor of the school finish this week but I think that is definitely a top five tenors

RAINBOW: there are good elements to this song as I said for the song two songs ago there is a good song in here somewhere but as a whole packet it’s just unfortunately quite average. 40 genre like this I need to I need wow I need czars you know and this is okay this is streamlined this is flat but I will not be buying tickets to their concerts maybe it’s a classic so I don’t know

CANNONS : this to me is like the glory song in terms of vibe even if the visible visual product is much more dramatic the song again it’s nice I can relax to it I can vibe to it it’s not really that good but it will do you know Mick okay next

Sandro Cavala : I don’t know who this is just a piece of tourism honestly absolutely ridiculous I don’t know why only one of you would decide to send us it was completely a waste of my time no Sandro Cavazza can have a good day if you know what I’m saying but other than that it’s no I don’t know whether it’s to draw for the chorus but I’m just really not in the mood for this week at all I do believe that this photo good in another country so confident I might get it for that just kidding no I want but I wish you luck yes

Sleeping Wolf : Tom you shouldn’t of put these two songs beside each other because you’re just contributing to my state of sadness really it’s just know I I can’t believe that you would accept this as a piece in this week I hide it’s Anis give me a visual stimuli give me someone being run over by a car give me a gun should I give you something don’t give me like a streamlined video three minutes we’re just lyrics on the screen is boring and low no

IDMAN : No this is a song it’s kind of just a vibe it’s very precious it’s very nice but it doesn’t really go anywhere I’m saying is quite a bit this week is a bit of a problem however can respect it and it’s OK good work

Phoebe Katie : Luis 🇲🇽 came right out of the playbook of last weeks remorse is Moscow songLuis 🇲🇽 came right out of the playbook of last weeks remorse is Moscow song yeah there’s not really a lot to see how your voice is nice like that really hurts nothing else

THE BOYZ : I don’t really sorry but this is a good part of this for like 10 seconds and then they start singing and doing this out of sync choreography would not is not cutting out for me I’m so sorry for

Nathy Peluso : this was a cinematic experience from start to finish I have to say I mean I’ve seen this year with the story now nasi Peluso as an iris is someone that I admire when she released this at first I was not really Vibing I was just like okay but then I listen to it more are you showed up on this week and I was like oh my God this is this is really good do you know this is spectacular as I can okay you know great vibe great last Couristan last chorus makes you want to feel as if you’re in a clover don’t know Barcelona

ROMANE : we go back to the return of the Vibing songs fish don’t really do a lot but I still pleasant to listen to this is one of those bills on a slightly lower level than the other ones because the progression here is not that strong I feel like this singer does have a musical hits the inside of her like I just know that she would have the craziest the fourth Azealia Banks if you know what I mean like that she would release like this good tracks you know

Adam French : this is very subtle it’s quite artistic I respect it more than I like it however it doesn’t necessarily fuel then good to me which is a good thing because it sounds more like a contests other ones I would be in yeah this is okay nice nothing else

Le Ssefarim : I really wish to send visuals because of the support of this song I know I would really have pushed us even further notice Tunstall a strong track don’t get me wrong I really do like this it’s a it’s a good song I wish there was some differences in production but I still do you like it thank you

Lucky Daye : I simply obsessed just kidding no I’m not is okay again adviser to the higher level than the other ones like this is nice I appreciate the rapper also the rap I think this to Rafael I don’t really remember I like phone more than the other yeah

LAYLA : this really came out of nowhere I am very surprised this is very good where are you Jenissa choir like I am just dazzled by this this is a spectacular spectacular gorgeous send my only critique of this would be that it’s too short anyway but I love the mix of the German language with the book like Pete it’s a very yeah

SUGARCOAT : This again it’s a very impressive song I mean I love to sing has done it again this is really good I don’t see why this will be here sure it’s boring sure it’s loud for the story that’s being taller than Iggy again I will sing choreography really goes to say how overstated the value of this song is and I think that you can be absolutely fully proud of it

Madi Diaz : The song is this weird all around isn’t it really I mean the production of giving me very much so that song that was submitted like 2 to 3 weeks ago I’m not fully sure of it don’t remember the name but it was still a good song I think verse this is the contender I am forging her Irish passport I actually know her Swiss passport as we speak because I quite enjoy this year has it

ELAINE : this is another vibes and I can’t fully remember the melody which isn’t a very good sign for it however I remember the visuals of the song provided together with the melody and I wish I could see you like a star a strong is that it was a very good school song it self I think the guy in this artist has a shit inside of her shit not shit thank you not hit hit yes shit hit thank you

AAZAR : it’s going to be a very classy gang and cat boots all the song like this is spectacular and very funny surveillance that has a good beat to it and the different artists come out and bring it to life unfortunately I heard that the artist called I was listening to French Montana some bad allegations against him so I can’t support this song but I don’t I found that out I was living I do wish I said visuals because the visuals to this song would love it even further however it just dance like vibe to it so it’s good enough Lady Gaga just came on the radio it’s a sign

Masego : I am very 50-50 on the song leading towards yes I think that the drill workflow for gather it’s not something I would like to 30 add to my rotation full time but I think it’s still a good enough studio track know I feel like I’ve heard the name Massey go in the past I think that he has released a good song somewhere I just haven’t remembered the name of that so young

fromis9 : Just is what it needs doing nothing more than that again is this song which to hear it showed up and I can’t toward thoughtfully I think I think they do have a Buddha release in the back catalogue again like last artist but are we won’t see that fellow 20 weeks

UMI : This song this song sounds better than the first time I listen to it it’s a great relief it’s very soothing it’s a vibe like that like vibe like in the way where it’s more than that. I do think that this would be the intro to the Davina Michelle helicopter crash a Telenovela innocence or actually rather the Outro after the helicopter crossover line

Ariana : I want my McAitana. Finally the last song I’m really happy because I’ve had to use my vocal cords for the last 25 minutes yeah this song Itano is an icon in Spanish but this song is really funny you cannot sample the Vengaboys and Luke not expect me to laugh if it’s of a Polish Eurovision 2022 rehearsal because it’s really funny it’s comedic the drop is strong but also weak I really don’t know where to places in my ranking because I’m feeling as a as if I’m not in the right mood for this Isaac I’ve already heard better but who knows when I send my my esteemed ballot to Tom she will be the first one to know

So yeah that’s the last audio not really really long time but I hope first it works I don’t know what filling mistakes are here like I don’t know LOL I have no idea absolutely totally done so I hope that it came out okay thank you
727 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
01) Alvaro Estrella - Waaaait a bop! Though a bit dated with the sound tbh!
02) Holly Humberstone - This is actually my first introduction to miss holly humberstone and let me say, I hope to never meet her again.
03) MARINA - I mean, this song is pretty good! But...like...marina? Really? Anyways this is one of her better recent songs so go off marina I guess!
04) Blaya - waaaaaaait I didn't expect this to go off sm!!!! Likeeeee...lowkey the first entry I've really enjoyed so far, though I must admit it becomes quite repetitive!
05) Glowie - I feel like I'm supposed to enjoy this but no matter how hard I try I just don't!
06) Crystal Tides - I actually really like the verses, the chorus...not so much. But overall it's a good listen so itll probs get a couple points from me!
07) Meaningful Stone - This was nice, kinda piggybacking off this indie girlie takeover that TSC is seeing but somehow I didn't enjoy this as much as I did the indie songs last week? I mean it's a cute song I suppose!
08) RAINBOW - NOW WAIT A MINUTE HOLD AWNNN! FINALLY a song thats right up my alley!!!!!!!! They slayed all 7 people before them idc idc. Queenies.
09) Cannons - This actually came up on my spotify while I was looking for German songs for Harmony Song Contest and I was like yasssss gawd but then I found out they're not german and like spotify just lied to me? But anyways a bop!
10) Sandro Cavazza -
https://c.tenor.com/Mp6R7BtpUIcAAAAC/ew-beatz.gif
11) Sleeping Wolf - wooow they're so dark and edgy 😐 this is something I would REALLY like....if I was still 12 years old.
12) Idman - finally some good fucking music. This is everything I wanted and more!
13) Phoebe Katis - ohhhh I kinda like this actually! I mean it's not GREAT but at least I wasn't bored!
14) THE BOYZ - waaaaait *debby ryan smirk* why did this kind of slay? It's kind of messy at some parts but overall this is a serve.
15) Nathy Peluso - oh wow I was hooked from the moment this began! I lived, I laughed, I loved.
16) Romane - This was gorg <33 she totes slayed.
17) Adam French - Hated it, thank you so much!
18) LE SSERAFIM - This was cute! It's so funny that they have these high school children saying bitch and shit for millions to hear, kind of iconic in a way.
19) Lucky Daye - Very visually appealing person to look at but the song isn't all that tbh!
20) LAYLA - OMG LAYLA GERMAN QUEEN saur robbed in HSC....this is a bop, but all her songs are tbh!
21) SUGARCAT - This was cute I suppose. Not really my fave.
22) Madi Diaz - This was cute! Not really the most original but I still enjoyed it for what it was.
23) Elaine - Yaursssss this was cute methinks! My type of slower song.
24) Aazar - omggggg dare I say, a bop! Slayed A*tana sm.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - Oh I enjoyed this quite a bit actually!
26) fromis_9 - Awwwwwwe so cute <333 I liked it!
27) UMI - This was nice, very mellow but not boring! I appreciate it!
28) Aitana - SHE WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS! But this is so good I'm pissed...ihy sm...

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!