This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 475 Final

Topic » TSC 475 Final

740 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Alvaro Estrella - This was fun. I really enjoyed the beats. Whether it gets points from me depends on the quality of the rest of the songs. But the chorus is a lot of fun it's giving me Cubana at times. I'm won over.
02) Holly Humberstone - I think there's about one song of hers that I legitimately liked. Everything else completely passes me by. This is no exception, sadly.
03) MARINA - I don't think I've ever fully listened to this album, but this is cute. It's VERY her. The chorus isn't that compelling but I still like it.
04) Blaya - The thumbnail is nightmare material. The drop on this was good but the rest of the song was kind of bad. The verses are CHEAP. But the drop is indeed an ass shaker.
05) Glowie - Yessssssss this generic Icelandic pop song. I love her lack of energy! This doesn't reinvent the wheel but it's always been a pleasant listen.
06) Crystal Tides - This really stands out in the current lineup. The vocal was passable, and I did enjoy the instrumentation. It starts to lose me the longer it plays, but it's not bad.
07) Meaningful Stone - Very relaxing and soothing. I commend her dedication to her craft. I would never go out of my way to listen to this but I did enjoy it.
08) RAINBOW - This sounds dated in a bad way. I didn't particularly care for this. The chorus did not compel me.
09) Cannons - I like her but Tunnel of You was RIGHT THERE. The instrumentation on this is still quite good, and the whistling serves as a strong hook. Not bad.
10) Sandro Cavazza - When J2999 draws Sweden we're all going to celebrate. This is good, but I wish it had some more oomph. The chorus was nice and anthemic but perhaps a bit TOO safe.
11) Sleeping Wolf - I think I would have been really into this a couple years ago, but it mostly passes me by now. Sounds like a bad rendition of a Zayde Wolf song. The production on this is NOT all there.
12) Idman - This is good. I love her voice, and the instrumental is strong. It's not particularly catchy which I think will hurt it in the long-run (I won't be listening to this weeks from now), BUT I do enjoy it.
13) Phoebe Katis - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm busting my kneecaps so hard to this. Unironically enjoyed this.
14) THE BOYZ - This is the worst Kpop group name I've ever seen. THE BOYZ!?! It's giving industry plant. I did NOT care for this even though it should be up my alley. Leave it to the ladies (or ENHYPEN, for that matter). This just sounded messy despite the strong production. The chorus is like... ass. Bad.
15) Nathy Peluso - I should really like this but I kind of... don't. The first minute was kind of ass but once it picks up it remains banging throughout. It could definitely be a grower but I wish it was MORE of a colossal bop.
16) Romane - Fun fact she's French but almost exclusively sings in English. I mean choices were made. BUT!!!! This was cute. VERY cute. I really enjoyed this. It's just a simple, effective piece of pop music. Nobody moved but we did enjoy it.
17) Adam French - This was kind of depressing. His vocal is good, but the instrumental itself is a real downer.
18) LE SSERAFIM - The verses are great but the chorus is bad. It builds so well only to culminate to nothing. Given the state of this contest it will probably still get points from me, but it could have been a lot better.
19) Lucky Daye - Oh, NOW we're talking. THOSE FITS??? Wow. Serving fashion week. The song is also smooth as fuck and completely up my alley. Perfection.
20) LAYLA - FUCK. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Why was this monstrous bop not in Germany's national final for HSC? Would have ended LARY's ass. BITCH!!!!!!!!! POSE!!!!!!!!!! Loved this.
21) SUGARCAT - Nice. This was a relaxing listen. I think it could have been elevated, but I did enjoy the R&B undertones.
22) Madi Diaz - Good voice. I like how guitar driven it is. The strength in this is basically the chorus. The verses mostly pass me by, but as a whole I quite liked it.
23) Elaine - There's something effervescent about this. Styling is also on point. It needs a bigger chorus, but it's good nonetheless. The verses are just MAGICAL.
24) Aazar - Not this carnival. More like a damn ZOO. The music video is not available in my country but I hope it's chaotic. It's passable for its genre, but it lacks an interesting drop. Thankfully the rap verse gets my attention. THANK YOU MEN!!
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - To nobody's surprise, I like this. There's something very old school about it. The chorus sounds like it could be out of a late 90s R&B track. I do wish it was a bit more dynamic, but the chorus is dynamite. An extremely feel-good listen.
26) fromis_9 - This is fine, but also kind of flat. There's nothing about this that grabbed my attention. It's very whatever.
27) UMI - Like Elaine, I love how effervescent this sounds. It's sort of missing a chorus but the build is great. Nice.
28) Aitana - Yessssss coochie girl. I don't like her music but I can't say that this HASN'T been stuck in my head for days. Very stinky, but undeniably an earworm.
740 days 18 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Alvaro Estrella - iconic video first and foremost. isn’t alvaro estrella that man that consistently sends the most basic spanish songs to mello? this is maybe a bit better than those songs but only cause of the chorus. the rest of the song is just boring spanish shite to me

02) Holly Humberstone - omg scarlett’s a bit gorg.. wasn’t expecting the sender to pick this holly song but it’s definitely one of the ones i enjoy the most from her. cute.

03) MARINA - i do think marina gets a lot of EDGELORD hate that is unwarranted. like her music is good. this isn’t my favourite song of hers but she definitely created an interesting atmosphere w this.

04) Blaya - the video LMFAOOOOOOO. the woman in the middle is particularly sending me. this was a bit of a bop yes, but i can’t see myself returning to it yk

05) Glowie - part of me feels like glowie is doomed to mediocrity as an artist. this feels very dua lipa 2017 or sumn. i feel like i wouldve liked this way more back then. it’s still a bit cute but yeah i’d put her in the mediocre category. it’s the sigrid fit as well like ur not doing urself any favours.

06) Crystal Tides - you will NEVER be modernlove.. despite that the chorus on this was a bit good. but the song as a whole isn’t giving what i need unfortunately.

07) Meaningful Stone - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. A BIT OF ME! i am quite obsessed with this actually, the more it goes on the more i fall in LURVE. i will forever be a beep-booper. WINNER.

08) RAINBOW - well. this does feel a bit STALE i fear.. it could’ve leaned more into the chaos if it wanted points, but its like dated mediocrity which is not a good combo. take a seat beside glowie my dears.

09) Cannons - imagine sending cannons in 2022 and the song ISN’T tunnel of you??????????????????????????????????????? u FUCKED up. tunnel of you is like an instant 12. this on the other hand.. it’s not as collapsuous. it’s NICE but not gorgeous like her prettier sister. missed opportunity i fear.

10) Sandro Cavazza - this has got to be the stinkiest shite ive ever heard.. AWFUL.

11) Sleeping Wolf - well.. a song called freaks like us was never gonna b good was it

12) Idman - oh back to the serves thank u gawd! mind u i think this needed to be a bit more dynamic but it was quite gorg regardless.

13) Phoebe Katis - OH JESUS CHRIST.. this is so gross. an incredibly stinky listen.

14) THE BOYZ - i wanted to like it but like i don’t know.. it felt very typical kpop boy band with nothing to distinguish them from other groups. wasn’t living.

15) Nathy Peluso - she made a song for HORIZON FORBIDDEN WEST? that’s so iconic i wanna play that game so bad. this was such a serve especially the chorus. YASSSSS.

16) Romane - this was decent i suppose. a bit turned off by how much she sounds like halsey though. not rlly a fan honestly.

17) Adam French - i didn’t like this at all.. felt very sam ryder core but even worse.

18) LE SSERAFIM - i’m not crazy about this but it’s better than a lot of the other shite this week. a BIT better..

19) Lucky Daye - FINALLY SMTH TO CHEW ON… yessssssss. very stunning i’m quite obsessed. this kinda is my lucky day i needed a good song.

20) LAYLA - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. motherrrr. this is such a collapse. short and sweet and smth for the girls. GODDDD I LUV THIS. BITCH POSE.

21) SUGARCAT - this actually was a bit gorgeous. it probably couldve been BETTER but i still liked this for the most part.

22) Madi Diaz - madi my sister. this is definitely a bit of me, i rlly like the chorus. it’s not groundbreaking but she’s giving enough to get points for sure.

23) Elaine - I DONT WANNA STOP UR SHINE.. CUZ I LURVE THE WAY U SHINE… YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i love this song like seriously im bloody obsessed with it. it’s simple but it just executes what its going for so gorgeously. IN LUV.

24) Aazar - nothing about this was interesting to me. if i had to say one good thing, the womans parts were decent. but as a whole im just not living.

25) Masego, Devin Morrison - THE SERVE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i got to the YAMZ! this is such a good song to me. some of the girls weren’t gagging but i was obsessed thru out. luv it.

26) fromis_9 - mothers a bit. honestly i enjoyed this more the second time around. they did what they had to do methinks

27) UMI - STUNNIN. her song sorry is so gorgeous. i hadnt heard this particular one but i like it for sure! the last min or so is my fav like when she continue to sing over the beat yasss<3

28) Aitana - i’ve been conditioned to stan this. like i kinda stan unironically now, BOP. ended marta sango’s gross ass.
740 days 17 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Alvaro Estrella - Logical starter, quite upbeat and somewhat generic. Alvaro is still sticking to what he is comfortable with although this is at least more inspired than his usual efforts. Not a bad opener!
2. Holly Humberstone - NOT MY QUEEN GETTING DEATHSLOTTED WITH THIS SONG...While this is not my favourite from her by any means, I still do have quite a special heart for this particular song. Sweet.
3. MARINA - Not the most engaging I have heard from MARINA. It's a bit non-descript for her standards, expected much more.
4. Blaya - The intro to this got me excited. Thankfully, it didn't run out of steam quickly, quite boppy actually. Good pick.
5. Glowie - Cute, light, and likely to get devoured by other entries in the mix. It's fine.
6. Crystal Tides - Will never be my sort of music I'm afraid. Fortunately, this will have its audience.
7. Meaningful Stone - It's cute but it really starts to drag on past the halfway mark.
8. Rainbow - No way people will get this song if you don't have decent earphones or headphones. The chorus sounds so sparse at first until you really listen in to the elements there. A bit eccentric, in a good way.
9. Cannons - I really liked their song "Fire For You", this is sort of in a similar vein of this lowkey alternative dance type of a song. It's probably a bit too subtle for its own good, but I quite enjoyed this.
10. Sandra Cavazza - I was all over his super generic bop with Georgia Ku because as unoriginal as it sounded, the execution was so good that it really transcended my usual cynical attitude. Unfortunately, this song doesn't even get close to going over the line, just a rather standard guitar-driven pop song with uninspiring melodies and plastic production.
11. Sleeping Wolf - This reminds me of Imagine Dragons when they turned into a hit song factory. Not great.
12. Idman - Has potential but just stays average throughout. The chorus is a letdown.
13. Phoebe Katis - "I get it right but sometimes I don't" being the first line - the music is definitely on the "I don't" end of the stick.
14. The Boyz - I really find their music to be too much most of the time. This particular song really captures the problem - the production quirks are absolutely top notch, the verses are quite captivating, but the climax usually has some of the most uninspiring melodies and breakdowns that completely kill what's supposed to be the peak of the song. Ugh.
15. Nathy Peluso - The house speaker should probably stick to the day job.
16. Romane - Soulful and upbeat, I feel like I haven't really heard this sort of a song in a while. Good pick.
17. Adam French - Rather insipid and somewhat inauthentic-sounding. Not much good to talk about.
18. Le Sserafim - Glad that the single wasn't chosen, considering how underwhelming that song is. Nevertheless, I had higher expectations for their music overall, this included. Maybe next time.
19. Lucky Daye - All vibes and feels, but no song.
20. LAYLA - This just sounds like a gay pleaser...and I am here for it. Can see this being a popular choice.
21. Sugarcat - Really nice instrumental intro. Very boring vocal melodies, and just very plain as a whole after the intro.
22. Madi Diaz - Kinda basic for what it's trying to achieve. Won't be coming back.
23. Elaine - Smooth while remaining somewhat upbeat at the same time. Very nice!
24. Aazar - Messy yet generic at the same time. A lot of things I don't like about current music trends mashed into one.
25. Masego, Devin Morrison - Not bad actually, wasn't too sure about it at first but I'm leaning towards rather enjoying it. Not a standout, but it's pleasant.
26. Fromis_9 - They should maybe start moving away from this light sounded disco sound because it's starting to really run out of steam for them. Not the most memorable song in the pack, but it's OK overall.
27. UMI - Not the worst, but I already forgot how this sounded. Not a good sign.
28. Aitana - This is actually kind of a slay...Aitana really pulled off this sort of a cheap sounding production I cannot believe I am making a case for her. Evil. Good.
740 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Alvaro Estrella        why are we getting the zumba video for this? this is kind of an okay song.
02) Holly Humberstone        yea. i'm not really feeling this vibe. like i'm over it
03) MARINA        this is not what i'd expect from her, but also not something that would make me listen to her
04) Blaya        did i miss the zumba week memo?
05) Glowie        video vibing, song not vibing
06) Crystal Tides        i know i need to making longer comments, but like what is there to say about this other than "like no not for me" like yall know by now this would not get points for me but i'm extending a comment here to make this comment longer.
07) Meaningful Stone        another okay song, but like.... the pseudo rock vibes made me not like it
08) RAINBOW        this is so underwhelming. this week is so meh so far. like wtf.
09) Cannons        if they weren't whisper singing but not whisper singing ... i would've vibed more. but yea no
10) Sandro Cavazza        i unfortunately liked this more than other stuff this week. because this person should not be doing the vocals for this
11) Sleeping Wolf        this week is a chore. i'm not vibing with most sf these
12) Idman        honestly, i'll take this vibe after a lot of the previous stuff
13) Phoebe Katis        "if katy perry went indie" i don't know how else to describe this
14) THE BOYZ        I mean, it's a vibe. it's not as good as some of the other male vibes we've had in the past, but it's a vibe
15) Nathy Peluso        conceptually loved it, execution, something was slightly off
16) Romane        it's another where i'm slightly underwhelmed
17) Adam French        his voice is going to be shot so soon with the way he is singing. it bothers me so much
18) LE SSERAFIM        i was hopping for a bop, i got something that didn't deliver what i wanted.
19) Lucky Daye        we went from zumba to start, to underwhelming for what they want to deliver songs. so many underwhelming but could've been better.
20) LAYLA        they way this is a good balance between camp, troll, and legit entry. so good
21) SUGARCAT        the video was cute, but the music and vocals i was not connecting with
22) Madi Diaz        over it. give me something new
23) Elaine        am i underwhelmed by this? i thought i was but  the more it goes on, the more i think i'm not underwhelmed. yea i'm not. it was solid
24) Aazar        i wish i vibed with this more. like some people delivered but others didn't
25) Masego, Devin Morrison        i didn't vibe enough. like there were aspecs where i tried to vibe with but just couldn't connect
26) fromis_9        yall are really gonna make me get a glucose monitor
27) UMI        this is another on the fence of underhwelming and went into underwhelming mode
28) Aitana        the more this gets forced on me, the less i like it
740 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
Abajo: Zumba, zumba, zumba! Cute
Holly Humberstone: Happy for her that she sings. I think I’m too old for this though
MARINA: I feel like she has better songs? There’s good parts to this, but it is just ok overall
BLAYA: I do indeed love Just Dance. Great game
Glowie: Repetitive but kind of cute
Crystal Tides: The chorus was not great and that’s stopping me from really getting into this
Meaningful Stone: LOL but this is a serve though. Good instrumentation and very ethereal
RAINBOW: Not bad, but this was so generic that I don’t really know what to say
Cannons: Sigh…see above
Sandro Cavazza: Not quite sure who he reminds me of, but he definitely sounds like someone generic. Not really feeling thing
Sleeping Wolf: Kind of imagine dragons-eque. Not really for me unfortunately
Idman: Nice and chill. Good palate cleanser after the last few songs
Phoebe Katis: Only really like the instrumentation. That part is right up my alley. Not a fan of the vocals
THE BOYZ: This was cute and enjoyable for the most part
Nathy Peluso: This seems like a song that needs some time to marinate before it clicks. I’m 50/50 on this
Romane: I am into this. Liked this quite a bit
Adam French: He’s singing his heart out. I wish I enjoyed his voice a bit more
LE SERAFIM: This is a perfectly acceptable song
Lucky Daye: While this type of music is clearly in my wheelhouse, I feel like you just sent the most generic sounding song you could find. He has better
LAYLA: This song is for the gays indeed
SUGARCAT: This was super adorable. I liked it
Madi Diaz: I liked this overall. The chorus felt weaker than the verses, but that’s really the only weakness
Elaine: I feel like this will be the winner and I’m cool with it. This definitely stands out this week. Really good song and super smooth
Aazar: LOL French Montana is still around? There were shades of goodness, but it felt very repetitive
Masego, Devin Morrison: This is one of the best compositions of music I’ve heard in a very, very long time. Thank you Masego and Devin for changing my life. Those yamz were made for me
Fromis_9: This is nice. Nothing monumental or different from any other retro inspired kpop, but it’s nice
UMI: Very nice chill vibe, very me
Aitana: DEAD at this closer. A bit of a bop, a bit of a grower. I’ve never loved it, but it has its good moments
740 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
comments from alanduncan:

01) Alvaro Estrella - LMAO this vid. nooo. I wish it was sauve but this is a bop. I stan him.
02) Holly Humberstone - dont normally like her stuff but i quite enjoyed this
03) MARINA - she as an artist has kinda flatlined for me 😦
04) Blaya - lmao this kinda went off. go random noises.
05) Glowie - this was good. bit safety
06) Crystal Tides - not my genre but i generally enjoyed this
07) Meaningful Stone - this dragged for me sorry
08) RAINBOW - ive heard so much better in the genre
09) Cannons - this was honestly fine,  ive heard better nothing new
10) Sandro Cavazza - ok i enjoyed this one. nothing new either but i liked it.
11) Sleeping Wolf - oh i liked the drop on this one.
12) Idman - this didn't do a lot for me.
13) Phoebe Katis - -yh this wasnt aimed at me.
14) THE BOYZ - fresh air in this week but i cant say this was musically good
15) Nathy Peluso - nah. sorry. next.
16) Romane - her voice is not the one.
17) Adam French - oh yeah this was a drag sorry it finished like 10 min ago i didnt notice
18) LE SSERAFIM - even this kpop isnt making me fun
19) Lucky Daye - this was so zzzzzzzzz
20) LAYLA - ooh something fresh. i mean its a mess but it woke me up
21) SUGARCAT - this was good until he came in and started rapping???
22) Madi Diaz - production? where?
23) Elaine - i liked her voice and shes like so pretty
24) Aazar - i like this beat. hmm good.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - this just wasn't it for me.
26) fromis_9 - boring kpop attempt. better than the last few but still...
27) UMI - this was not for me.
28) Aitana - ok i liked this one. thank god.
740 days 14 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Alvaro Estrella - TOOT - I liked it and it definitely gets a light toot for giving a fun start. I will say, though, its a short song that already felt a bit repetitive halfway through, hence only the light toot.
02) Holly Humberstone - BOOT - She was trying to put wayyy too many words in that song and it felt disjointed. Plus, in general, I do not care at all for Holly.
03) MARINA - TOOT - Like Holly, I really don't care for MARINA, but I can't lie that I enjoyed this! It almost felt hypnotic in the way she sang! This was good!
04) Blaya - TOOT - Light toot here. It sounds a little outdated and done before, but like Ru said, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. I moderately enjoyed this, especially the Just Dance-inspired music video!
05) Glowie - BOOT - Lyric-wise, it felt very amateur, especially in the chorus. How many times is she gonna say "that's a fucking body"??? Like 50 times each chorus?
06) Crystal Tides - TOOT - I'm a sucker for this type of sound. Potentially my favorite type of sound IF done correctly. Was this monumental? No, but I was dancing the entire time and thoroughly enjoyed this send!
07) Meaningful Stone - BOOT - The first 30 seconds took me out of it unfortunately. Sounded kinda pretty afterwards but those first 30 seconds oof...light boot.
08) RAINBOW - BOOT - Well this is surely a song that exists...I felt nothing for this.
09) Cannons - TOOT - I really enjoyed this! It almost felt like I was floating on clouds while listening to this!
10) Sandro Cavazza - TOOT - I liked this. It was very cute and cookie-cutter in formula, but it definitely got the job done and was a consistent bop.
11) Sleeping Wolf - BOOT - I fucking hate songs that are like "omg you're weird but so am I and that's cool" like shut up with your cheesy fucking Barney & Friends shit. Unless you're Gaga or maybe Kesha, don't do this shit...
12) Idman - TOOT - It's definitely a vibe. A vibe that goes on a bit too long and starts to drag near the end, but still definitely a vibe. It was light fun.
13) Phoebe Katis - BOOT - She just feels like the girl that's a tryhard quirky. Song came off inauthentic. It was cute at first, but lost its charm slowly throughout. Only a light boot, but still a boot.
14) THE BOYZ - BOOT - Insert basic kpop boy group song here.
15) Nathy Peluso - BOOT - I just didn't end up caring for this whatsoever.
16) Romane - TOOT - I really liked this. The overall sound isn't something I usually gravitate 100% with and I didn't here 100% either, but it still was a fun, like, 89% B+ effort.
17) Adam French - BOOT - I didn't like his voice at all and I couldn't look past that at all sadly.
18) LE SSERAFIM - BOOT - It was fine but for a non-music video, I'm struggling to find anything special with the song to give the sender a reason to send it.
19) Lucky Daye - TOOT - That was sooooo good! His voice flowed so well and was so smooth! Loved this! This was divine!
20) LAYLA - TOOT - Short but quite literally all I needed and more. This was a certified bop!
21) SUGARCAT - BOOT - Was about to give it a toot but the rap instantly killed the entire song. Fuck the featured artist. Horrid rapper.
22) Madi Diaz - TOOT - Hag queen, I ate this whole song up it was so good! The guitar was chef's kiss!
23) Elaine - TOOT - Very pretty, very classy, very everything I wanted and more. Beautiful song.
24) Aazar - BOOT - Horrid song, and to think I had to waste my time to find the song because the one submitted isn't available in my country....hmph. Annoyed.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - TOOT - Its a light toot cause it got repetitive eventually, but I enjoyed it.
26) fromis_9 - TOOT - The best of its genre this week, lets just say that.
27) UMI - TOOT - It was fun. It might suffer from burnout in the sense that I've heard similar songs like this earlier in the contest and now that I'm near the end, I'm more drained. Still, though, its undeniably chill and fun.
28) Aitana - TOOT - It was fun but it ended kinda abruptly. Still a light toot!
740 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Alvaro Estrella - OMG That zumba class! The song was enjoyable!
02) Holly Humberstone - YESSS!! HUMBERSTONERS MAKE A NOISE. SHE ALWAYS DELIVERS AND WILL ALWAYS BE <3
03) MARINA - Already heard the entire album and I didn't remember this, or am I just getting old? This is OK btw
04) Blaya - Are we having a Zumba class again? I'm here for this song anyways
05) Glowie - What a nice song, really grew on me!
06) Crystal Tides - And the good song streak has ended. This will have a fan but not me unfortunately
07) Meaningful Stone - Rare this kind of song to a Korean singer, so props for that!       
08) RAINBOW - The chorus was good, but the bridge was not
09) Cannons - Sounds OK, not the song I will come back for sadly
10) Sandro Cavazza - A typical white male pop song, didn't excite me a bit
11) Sleeping Wolf - This made me headache NEXT
12) Idman - Still can't reconnect with this after second listening :(
13) Phoebe Katis - This is OK, I could not see this winning tbh
14) THE BOYZ - Better than the Kpop group song I heard earlier
15) Nathy Peluso - Surprisingly good song minus the interruption
16) Romane - Kinda unique but I'm not pleased with this yet
17) Adam French - Kinda repetitive, still bearable though
18) LE SSERAFIM - 4th kpop song of the week, def the song I enjoyed the least
19) Lucky Daye - Sounds OK, nothing bad to say with this
20) LAYLA - Ooop that was fast didn't leave me an impact at all
21) SUGARCAT - Still bearable than the other sheit
22) Madi Diaz - The monotony I can handle would have wished she could do better than this tbh
23) Elaine - Generic RnB
24) Aazar - This made me groove a bit
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - I'm not ready to vibe along guys
26) fromis_9 - Finally a good song I enjoy
27) UMI - I could vibe with this actually
28) Aitana - Nice song but didn't expect that ended quickly
740 days 13 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Alvaro Estrella - i….. Was not expecting this kinda slay hvfgfvgdhcdhchgd it’s a serve omg…
02) Holly Humberstone - yeah holly feels like someone i’d like but idk…. She always feels like she’s not quite there….. Yeah…. This is cute and stuff but this sound has been done better yeah….
03) MARINA - this isn’t bad…. But like… she has better…. Forget was right there!!! And i’m sure you could’ve sent an electra heart song but like ew… yeah this is kinda her worst album idc
04) Blaya - the mv is such a slay…. But the song? Kinda watered down…. Yeah…. I needed more life….
05) Glowie - yeah this is cute and stuff…. But it’s not like a life changing smash hit you know? This week needs that
06) Crystal Tides - wait i’m moving…. This is good i fear…. While it feels stinky at times… i think I could get used to the stench… yeah…
07) Meaningful Stone - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS finally a life changing smash hit… this is gorgeous. I’m obsessed.
08) RAINBOW - i wanna goship girl! This is cute… a lidl messy but yeah… i’m moving.
09) Cannons - yasssssssss boring white woman!! This is quite gorg actually…. It’s like suki waterhouse but if she only made songs for tsc…. Yeah….
10) Sandro Cavazza - SHIT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually hate this sm i’m sorry…. Actually i’m not.
11) Sleeping Wolf - holy fuck this is so fucking bad…. I have some words for this sender.
12) Idman - i wish this would serve a bit more…. It’s rly cute but it’s not quite a hit… but she has one in her…. Yeah! I do like this a lot!!
13) Phoebe Katis - another shit song…. Like this isn’t that bad but it’s not good in the slightest, not even okay.
14) THE BOYZ - yassssssssssssssss i love men….. The production is saur good… they were giving c*nt… yeah….
15) Nathy Peluso - when i heard this in the lp i didn’t get it at first but now like… i’m moving…. A lidl slay… mom
16) Romane - the production :3 her voice :3 i rmr laughing at her lack of energy in her dancing but like now it makes sense…. She’s a genius…. Yeah…. This is gorg <3
17) Adam French - another terrible song…. Oh this week is hell.
18) LE SSERAFIM - YASSSSSSSSSSs this h2o: just add water serve of them…. I’m in love <33333333333333333 so gorgeous…
19) Lucky Daye - finding out he was like 35 was so shocking to me…. He’s def aging well…. But with that being said, 35 years old, a whole grown ass man, making songs like this???? Grow up. Get in the mine. Talking about linking with a woman…. Get a job. Raise a family. Like…. But i do rly like this!!!!
20) LAYLA - BITCH. POSE. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKBFHVJGVDHGCVSHFWCSGFDCFGDGFDCDGF https://c.tenor.com/Iq4bfag6oy8AAAAC/screaming-crazy.gif
21) SUGARCAT - this rly pretty… yeah…. I’m in a trance…. Not a lot of songs could follow layla and still manage to slay you know?
22) Madi Diaz - oh she needs to grow up too… but like this is rly cute!! yeah!
23) Elaine - oh this is rly pretty…. It’s not gripping onto me but I like it!!
24) Aazar - this is a bit of a slay…. I’m moving… yeah… but idk if i’ll remember it by the end… yeah…
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - idk this is like fine but like i’m not in love…. Yeah… sorry…
26) fromis_9 - feel good outsold !!!!!!!!!!! but this is rly cute!!! Twice did it better… but yeah! I like it!
27) UMI - another cute song that’s not like gripping onto me… it’s nice!!!
28) Aitana - en el coochie! Yassssss this is a slay i fear…. I also mean like booooooo hsc song!!! But idc…. I’m moving sm…
740 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
Alvaro Estrella - This is a level of cute. Not in the upper tier of the cute that I enjoy. It’s just there for me.
Holly Humberstone - I did want to change my original song to this. Bop. Winner methinks.
MARINA - Not a Marina album track tsk tsk tsk. It’s not the best on the album, this is fine.
Blaya - Yeah this was solid. I liked this a lot.
Glowie - I feel like I just transcended to a higher plane of existence after listening to this. Glowie, you did it again!
Crystal Tides - This was very enjoyable! Solid male indie pop.
Meaningful Stone - She’s on her Sarah Kinsley type beat. I like it.
RAINBOW - This feels retro in the not good way. Just not for me.
Cannons - WOW. I like this a LOT.
Sandro Cavazza - 2016 Dan would’ve MOVED. Today, I am still.
Sleeping Wolf - This is fine. Nothing special for me.
Idman - This was boring to me. Sorry.
Phoebe Katis - Similar to Idman, this was boring to me. The guitar line was the most interesting part of this.
THE BOYZ  - Eh, male kpop isn’t for me most of the time. This is no exception.
Nathy Peluso - I expect this to do well. Surprised that this is part of Horizon Zero Dawn LOL.
Romane - Oh people are gonna move to this pretty likely. It’s cute!
Adam French - This was objectively okay but I was bored.
LE SSERAFIM - Oh this is top 5. This was solid. Not really in my wheelhouse but I can’t deny good music when it’s presented.
Lucky Daye - There were other Lucky Daye songs out there that would’ve had a higher impact than this, sorry!
LAYLA - Oh this is easily a top 10 probably a top 5 song. It has a lot of energy and is very well put together. Not really for me, but like I said, can’t deny good music when I hear it.
SUGARCAT - This was boring. Sorry.
Madi Diaz - This was cute, verging on boring though!
Elaine - Gorgeous. She has a showstopper single coming soon I can feel it!
Aazar - This is fine. Didn’t change my life, but I liked it.
Masego - Hello budget Silk Sonic! This was very good, but I’m not expecting this to be a favorite in many people’s eyes.
Fromis_9 - It feels like this group has a TSC win coming for them eventually. Maybe this week? Not sure that this is the song to do that. It’s okay.
UMI - INCREDIBLE. SHOWSTOPPING. GORGEOUS. SHE IS THE MOMENT.
Aitana - Love En El Coochie so much. She has a point!
740 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
01) Alvaro Estrella - I'm sorry but the video is hilarious XD. The song is decent but nothing original. Alvaro found his sound, it's unfortunate that the genre is so repetitive in it's sounds.
02) Holly Humberstone - I fucking love Holly Humberstone. She's never made a bad song (well maybe Overkill). But she is the definition of an artist! Adore her!
03) MARINA - Marina's latest album has been absolute pop perfection. I do prefer her other songs like Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land, but this transforms me to a whole other dimensions and I really appreciate it. This is very original and will hopefully be awarded.
04) Blaya - This is a cute bop. Definitely the best dance video lol! I think this won't necessarily stand out but I didn't hate anything about this!
05) Glowie - I'm feeling quite mid about this. I enjoy the vocals and the overall vibe of the song is rather strong, but the production turns me off a bit. The chorus hits quite nicely. Doesn't keep me interested for the full 3 minutes but it's alright.
06) Crystal Tides - The chorus in this is really good! The verses fall flat but by no means isn't a bad song. The instruments are used quite nicely in this.
07) Meaningful Stone - The beep-boop is very off putting I'm sorry. Some very lovely vocals at time and I really love the Korean. It just needed something to keep my interest. It didn't make me feel much emotion whilst listening
08) RAINBOW - I don't really have much to say about this song, kind of drags after a while. Has bits that I like but not in a rush to put this on repeat. This kind of sound has been done better.
09) Cannons - this was good. Sensual and really put me in a good mood. I do think it needs a bit more to excite me, leaning towards meh and losing my interest after a while but for a first listen this is decent!
10) Sandro Cavazza - Yes! I was instantly into this from the first second. Great vocals behind a guitar creates a really good beat that I bopped to. I'm going to have to listen to some more from Sandro because this is really strong! Will TSC appreciate it? I hope so
11) Sleeping Wolf - I'm not massively in the mood for this kind of sound, but this is made really well. Will definitely give it more listens as I'm not super sold on a first listen but it was alright.
12) Idman - I don't really know what to say about this. It's good, but didn't make me feel anything. As I said with the previous song I think I'll have to be in a specific mood to listen to this. I definitely felt the 4 minutes in this aswell.
13) Phoebe Katis - Awh I liked this. It's very inoffensive and the lyrics could definitely be better but this was sweet. It seems like she really like this song and is just having fun with it! Has a very real quality to it, doesn't feel superficial.
14) THE BOYZ - Ooh yes this had energy. I enjoyed this, left much more of an impact than I was expecting. The main problem is it started off so strong it kind of fell as the song continued, it hit it's peak really easy and never really hit it again.
15) Nathy Peluso - I'm still traumatised after SANA SANA. It was alright, nothing too exciting.
16) Romane - This production is giving very mainstream, kinda Amy Winehouse. I really like the vocals in this song.
17) Adam French - This was nice. I think the overall product of this song is very strong, his vocals can get annoying at times.
18) LE SSERAFIM - I think I'd prefer this if it didn't keep switching languages. The chorus is good though!
19) Lucky Daye - I wanted to like this more than I did.
20) LAYLA - Reminds me of Madison Rose's "ICONIC" from a previous TSC this year. I always love these kind of songs, make me feel badass LOL!
21) SUGARCAT - I wasn't feeling this one.
22) Madi Diaz - I really liked this one. It's not anything original or special but it flowed nicely.
23) Elaine - Elaine really shined in this song for sure! Very strong made my head bop.
24) Aazar - This is my Spanish bop of the week. It's really under the radar but I was really enjoying the vibe of this. oh.. the rap will be docking it a few points.
25) Masego, Devin Morrison - I though the song was called Yawn lmao. This song didn't make me yawn though this was very strong, really pretty.
26) fromis_9 - I don't remember liking fromis_9's songs but this was quite good! I want to listen to some K-POP albums so send me recommendations!
27) UMI - Very pretty! Don't know where it'll place this week but I liked this a lot!
28) Aitana - Ooh this might just be the Spanish bop of the week instead. I normally don't like Aitana I'm surprised by the good music this week from Artists I usually dislike.
740 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
HELLO!
740 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
did somebody ask for a WHO'S WHO?
740 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
i think everyone asked for a WHO'S WHO!
740 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
but first let me get to a

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!