This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 471 Final

Topic » TSC 471 Final

774 days 3 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3nQ3CnCKc3w9RSysjdYrNv?si=998adb21908a4bb6

ALL 29 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday to comment and send your votes to -ME- for your favourite songs.

Good luck!
773 days 12 hours ago
nateclove
01) Apink - This was super cute and I must admit I did enjoy listening to it! Quite chill, this was a good opener.
02) Smith & Thell - This was...yeah I didn't enjoy this that much...sorry.
3) Twin Melody - This again was quite...okay. Like I wasn't twerking and yassing but I was just like...okay cute!
04) REOL - OMG! I was living for this bop tbh! Definitely enjoyed this a lot.
05) Harry Styles - I was actually quite bored with this I fear. I mean it was chill and nice but it didn't quite capture my attention.
06) We Three - I surprisingly enjoyed this quite a bit! This was a fun upbeat experience methinks.
07) Troye Sivan - This was quite boring for me tbh. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for this genre of song? But then again I'm never in the mood for this genre of song. So.
08) Elina Noelia - Oh wow I didn't expect this song to go like this LMAO. I quite enjoyed it actually.
09) FLO - OMFGGG PERIODTTTTT! I actually enjoyed this like a LOT and I did not expect to! Changing your number and I'm changing my locks!
10) Betty White, Luciana - LMFAO????? This was iconic...but also bad at the same time. I don't know how to feel. I mean it definitely works for a good laugh!
11) A$H. - omggggg wow I enjoyed this a lot too! This had me grooving in a way I didn't for most of the previous songs. This was really good.
12) SASAMI - This was cute. Not bad. I expected more tbh but it wasn't that bad I guess.
13) Tove Styrke - Oh I was actually quite pleasantly surprised with this one. I mean it wasn't the best thing I've ever heard but I enjoyed it quite a bit!
14) Isaac Dunbar - Oh wow this was actually quite good! This is the kind of slower song that I would typically enjoy as opposed to the other types that have been sent thus far. I was getting turnt up to this!
15) Alemeda - Oh this was cute. A bit more chill. Lots of chill songs this edition I see. I was grooving along to this a bitsy.
16) The Snuts - This is the type of song I would pretend to hate in public and then secretly go home and stream. Amazing work this week sweaty.
17) Yumi Zouma - At this point all these slow ass songs are starting to meld together in my brain as one entity. I will admit though that I probably enjoyed this the most out of all the mellow songs thus far?
18) Paulini - Oh wow okay um this was...unexpected! I...enjoyed this! I think! It was pretty good the more I think about it actually. Feels like a throwback kind of song.
19) KAI - I swear this sounds like a cover of a song by The Weeknd. Am I hearing things??? Anyways regardless of that I did enjoy this quite a bit actually! Teehee!
20) ArrDee - Oh wow okay! Go off I guess! Music was made here I suppose. P.S. I just realised he was rapping in English LMAO.
21) Magdalena Bay - MAGDALENA BAY ANTIS RISE UP!!!! TOGETHER WE WILL DEFEAT THE EVIL THAT IS MAGDALENA BAY! (I really enjoyed this. It was a whole experience. I hate you sm. This was gr8).
22) The Regrettes - Awh that was cute! I mean the regrettes have better but I still enjoyed this nonetheless!
23) Silvana Estrada - This was cute! Not my favorite, but cute!
24) David Guetta - I hate that I might be forced to point this because I find it a bit more enjoyable than most of the other songs. Good submission I suppose.
25) Kilo Kish - OHHHHHH YASSSSS WAKE ME UP QUEEN! This is exactly what I needed after listening to 829292929291 slow ass songs!
26) Solar - OMGGGGG TURN THE VOLUME šŸ†™ļøšŸ†™ļøšŸ†™ļø pennytrationstan you are SICK for saving the best songs for last!
27) Tamino - I mean this was okay. It was better then most of the other slow songs this week? Go off!
28) MEDINA - OH! This was...kinda bad. But I LOVE IT! YASSSSS!!!!!
29) Doechii - Oh this was nice a chill but still enough to get me to enjoy it and bop to it! This was a great closer!
773 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Apink ā€“ This has a nice cute jam to it and yeah, their vocals are good as I find this song to be pleasant but not a standout with the drop could have been better
02) Smith & Thell ā€“ They are back and those two have got some great harmonies but this song isnā€™t it as it is kind of bland and isnā€™t catchy
03) Twin Melody ā€“ I am feeling this ethnic music which is making me want to dance Latin and it is a bop and these singers sound great together with their range
04) REOL ā€“ Help me as I canā€™t stand people who sing like this with this squeaky ass voice and is just very annoying and I deserve a break away from this song
05) Harry Styles ā€“ Yeah, I feel nothing for this song with his vocals sounding so bland and it would be very much forgettable if it was anyone else who sang it
06) We Three ā€“ I guess they are trying which is something with their vocals but I canā€™t with the music which is basic rock and just sounds lacklustre and fades in the background
07) Troye Sivan ā€“ His voice straight away is not serving and the background music sounds like something that belongs in an arcade and I donā€™t like arcades
08) Elina Noelia ā€“ I can feel the electricity flowing through this song as I am in awe with her vocals and the production really helps adding enough sounds to elevate it
09) FLO ā€“ They sound like an old school girl band from the late 90ā€™s and I like that and this has a nice R & B flavour and their voices ooze so much soul
10) Betty White, Luciana ā€“ Looks like I have fallen into the Youtube rabbit hole and this is just a hot mess with the lyrics being atrocious and I canā€™t help to cringe at this
11) A$H. ā€“ The music has got potential with itā€™s heavenly sound but the singer just gives us nothing and then the song just keeps dragging on like it will never end
12) SASAMI ā€“ Already her voice is a major buzzkill sounding super uninteresting and bleh this song just isnā€™t for me sounding so slow and tiring
13) Tove Styrke ā€“ Now we are kicking as she is giving me popstar vibes from that fantastic electro music to her stylistic voice which is so amazing and it certainly catches my attention
14) Isaac Dunbar ā€“ Eh Iā€™m just not getting into this one with the beats being so repetitive and that chorus might be one of the worst things I have heard
15) Alemeda ā€“ No way is this the music throughout as it sounds super lazy and bad in generally and I frankly donā€™t care about this song anymore
16) The Snuts ā€“ His singing gives me the shivers but not in a good way as the cracks make it sound worse and who told him that he was a good singer
17) Yumi Zouma ā€“ This has a nice gentle beat I can rock to with ease and is a smooth entry that feels so warm and I can see this being a grower
18) Paulini ā€“ This is giving me everything I crave for as I adore a dance track that has got a banger of a tune and the vocalist gives it all she got and the choir really helps to sell it
19) KAI ā€“ The verses had that nice flair with his stunning voice and light music but the chorus didnā€™t use the potential with the drop sounding generic and uninspiring
20) ArrDee ā€“ Oh great we got a wannabe rapper on our hands and this rap has no rhythm and gets old super quickly and this song is making me not want to visit Brighton
21) Magdalena Bay ā€“ This song is making me want to dream of anything else than this trainwreck with her soft vocals barely understandable and itā€™s a no
22) The Regrettes ā€“ Iā€™m not regretting listening to this as it has a retro vibe with the music which could have been added more to but her vocals help me to enjoy this
23) Silvana Estrada ā€“ This just sounds like a bore with that basic guitar music and Iā€™m not into this emotional track that doesnā€™t add anything to keep me interested
24) David Guetta ā€“ Oh I do love the vocalist very much as she kills it with her vocals but the track itself is another story being very typical and the drop is a disappointment
25) Kilo Kish ā€“ This sounds very iconic and who am I kidding I am loving this so much as the singer doesnā€™t care about anyone else and the music is so engaging and different to what I have heard
26) Solar ā€“ Yes, I am grooving along to this catchy tune and it has a great hook that really stands out so much being that powerful and is just unbelievable and I want to hear more
27) Tamino ā€“ Uh I just canā€™t deal with this drag ass song as the music sounds very off putting and this vocalist just doesnā€™t care and sounds like he is doing this to make a quick buck
28) MEDINA ā€“ I was expecting the other Medina from Denmark but this one is not bad as it has got a great party vibe but itā€™s kind of doesnā€™t hold up that much with the drop ageing like milk
29) Doechii ā€“ The clapping is already getting on my nerves and yeah itā€™s just hard to get into this sound and itā€™s background noises donā€™t help my experience
772 days 14 hours ago
FromAWindow
Honestly I loveddddddd this week, I think everyone got the message last week was below average and stepped their bussies up

Using Christian_ā€™s REVOLUTIONARY and ICONIC beverage rating system (šŸ·ā˜•ļøšŸ§ƒšŸ§‰)

1) - Apink - ā˜•ļø. Bop!! This TSC saw the last contest and knew the BPM needed to be raised I see. This is a lot of energy which I love, this is kind of a quintessential kpop tsc entry tbh, but I loveeee her voice, the breakdown wasnā€™t my fave but I have a feeling will grow on me, OH THE INSTRUMENTAL INTO THE LAST CHORUS HIT IM MOVINGGGGG that was SUCH a strong close :) Iā€™ll look out for this one :)

2) - Smith & Thell - šŸ§‰. This is very very Ed Sheeran which I canā€™t tell is a good or bad thing, itā€™s at the very least earlier Ed sheeran which I like more. Idk this is just an incredibly unnecessary send, are there not better songs that are like this but are a tad more modern and/or just better? Pop off I guess?

3) - Twinks Melody (ty whoever nicknamed them that) - šŸ§ƒ. This is a song...that exists...and has a melody. Itā€™s perfectly lovely, the instrumental is nice, it just doesnā€™t feel inspired and absolutely forgettable I already donā€™t remember it and itā€™s been maybe one second.

4) - REOL - šŸ·. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS energyyy I have a feeling this wonā€™t hold up as well as I want it to but Iā€™m currently making the couch my ass is laying on shake. Iā€™m always in love with a super electronic inspired pop song and this is itttttttttt mmmmmmm. Itā€™s just so fucking much lmaoooo and Iā€™m here for it!!! I believe this is gonna shake up my spring playlist :)))

5) - Harry Styles - šŸ§ƒ. Okay I loveeeeeeed Fine Line, ā€œcanyon moonā€ and ā€œsunflower vol 6ā€ were two of my top 5 songs of 2020 and I loveeeeee his voice and the effects his producers put on his voice, but I just wasnā€™t impressed by this???? Itā€™s better on a replay but like thereā€™s no inspiration, I feel, for this unlike his past album. Luckily itā€™s growing already for me cuz Iā€™m still excited for his album. Edit: on a relisten it does get better but Iā€™m still disappointed by this tbh especially for his FIRST SINGLE FOR THE NEW ALBUM CYCLE and the lack of originality in this submission will dock some points probably from everyone.

6) - We Three - ā˜•ļø. Honestly not bad for a quick send, this is sooooo gay yet sooooo not at the same time, but itā€™s indie rock inspired pop aka my favorite summer genre and that bass THUMPS so I dig it :))) I think thisā€™ll grow? God this bass really is just the moment, huh? I love it soooo much. This song has a lottttt of energy which I like, I like it even if I want to detest it which is impressive!!! Yeah, this is a summer playlist addition, I bop!!!!!

7) - Troye Sivan - ā˜•ļø. Look I canā€™t lie I really like this song still, but itā€™s just so unoriginal SANS the roblox video omgggggg that part sold. Also, like HALF THE SONG WAS MISSING IN THE LINK? That means it was probably a troll entry but omgggg rudeeeee I still do like this song ya know! Yeah I loveeeeee Troye tbh and this is his best song imo but idk if I can point this just due to originality letā€™s be real. We will see!

8) - Eline Noelia - šŸ§ƒ. The message is giving Trolls World Tour, like theyre gonna call this rock inspired uk pop in the movie but itā€™s just a regular old electro pop song. Not that I didnā€™t enjoy this! It has a lot of energy and I like her voice itā€™s just a little immature for me. I will say that the pre chorus is interesting in its chord progressions and is a good set up to the chorus!!! And honestly I do bop!

9) - FLO - ā˜•ļø. I absolutely see why Ian thought I stole this from him, this is veryyyyyy smooth I do love a smooth girl group, itā€™s very full sounding and the harmoniesssssss bitchhhhh. I also really like this beat and thereā€™s enough personality to where Iā€™m not doubting their identity as a unique girl group, which is a VERY important distinction between mediocre and good girl groups. Theyā€™re trying very hard, you can tell, but I still really enjoy this :))))

10) - Betty White, Luciana - šŸ·. WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I canā€™t lie Iā€™m LIVINGGGGGGG YES THE CHEESECAKE she better pie the sweaty gym men around her. THE BREAK DANCING whoever found this Iā€™m so fucking happy you sent this Iā€™m in love with you and why did this actually kinda become a total bop?????? Like the best was also very good and catchy and Lucinda did a great job being the straight person to Betty whites ICONIC comedic timing. Gets lifeline and visits the LA zoo so much, itā€™s probably only 30 minutes from me, Iā€™ve been revitalized by this selection!!!!!!!!

11) - A$H. - šŸ§ƒ. Ummmmm I like this a lot!!!! I thinkā€¦? Like everything works well together, itā€™s a little basic but it does bop!!! Itā€™s serviceable and certainly sounds better produced on a relisten. Maybe it couldā€™ve used more song structure? But that production is very good tbh.

12) - SASAMI - šŸ·. Wowwwwwwwwwww. Umm Iā€™m kinda stunned imma be honest. This started sooooo heavenly with those gawgeoussssssss background vocals. And then the distorted vocal kinda totally worked with the song and bridged the gap between the intro and the choruses as well as totally making that instrumentation with the whole song. And then ommggggg I thought the first chorus was heavenly but THE ASCENSION THE LISTENING PARTY HAD WHEN THE SYNTHS OVERLOADED omgggggggg this was absolutely incredible. I feel like Iā€™m floatingggggg with this song, Iā€™m in absolute love with this song wowwwwwww itā€™s sooooooo stunning and idk if Iā€™ve heard a song like this in soooooo long!!!

13) - Tove Styrke - ā˜•ļø. I really really like this, this shouldnā€™t be a shock considering Iā€™ve given high points to the other synth pop songs in the past so donā€™t worry, sender, you have my support here! This is very very full sounding, itā€™s a sound she pulls off veryyyyyy well I really love this!!!!! This is making my summer playlist me thinks :)))

14) - Isaac Dunbar - ā˜•ļø. He definitely is serving Sebastian the crab in this cover art LMAO. Iā€™m a fan of Isaac Dunbar so I do like this!!! However, it isnā€™t my fave??? I loveeee when he goes autotuned and electronic like in ā€œmakeup drawerā€ and ā€œmiss americanaā€ so this doesnā€™t quite match the vibe I want from him, however, this very much sells at the end with his voice and the vocals and the closing of the song really brings this full circle, so I do really enjoy this in the end!!!

15) - Alemeda - šŸ§ƒ. This is a song that kind of just came and went, itā€™s very pretty and the video is very fun, though I find it to be more fun than the song was. This was fine idk.

16) - The Snuts - ā˜•ļø. You are VERY lucky I needed to relisten to every single so I could write comments Bc I FULLY wrote this off in the listening party. However, on a relisten the music just BOPS I did NOT expect that at all!!! Mark Zuckerberg aside, the electronic sounds work well and I enjoyed this!!!

17) - Yumi Zouma - šŸ§ƒ. Iā€™m so torn on this entry tbh. I think the production is gorgeousssssssss and the build is great!!! However Iā€™m not totally into this, which is honestly really sad for me because I recognize itā€™s objectively an iconic and amazing song, itā€™s just a little toooooo soft and stays a little too monotonous for me. I think everyone else will like it more than me though luckily, feels like the vaundy of the week for me where I understand it and respect it more than like it but everyone else lovesss it.

18) - Paulini - ā˜•ļø. What is TSC without a electronic pop song Iā€™ll probably give a lower number to because it objectively bops but doesnā€™t change my life? Wait omg her VOCALLSSSSSSS YES HIT THOSE NOTES mmmmmm this is going on a queue to show my loved ones who love mediocre edm, this is gonna change their LIFE!! And I bop too!!!!! It doesnā€™t reinvent the wheel but it totally doesnā€™t need to, itā€™s a good replication of countless other songs like it but I enjoy this one a bit more than many others like it :)

19) - KAI - šŸ·. On the relisten I realized what an idiot I am because I shouldā€™ve known EXACTLY who sent this LMAOOOO. Well, the kpop this week is VERY MUCH OUTSELLING, mmmmm this has soooooo much energy I veryyyyy much love this :))))) Itā€™s just very layered and well done dark pop which also means everyone hereā€™s gonna love it too!

20) - ArrDee - šŸ§‰. Who needed this? Who asked for this? In the lp I discovered this person is 3 years younger than me which makes me feel old and Iā€™m only 22. I hated this Iā€™m very sorry.

21) - Magdalena Bay - ā˜•ļø. Okay, I had every intention when I saw the running order to pretend I was the one who sent these ICONSSSSSS this week because hey why not thatā€™d be kinda funny, could end up a little shocking,Ā  and would make sense to the people specifically who know how much I FUCKING love them and this album, like listened to ā€œMercurial Worldā€ literally last night as nighttime comfort levels of love them so much. But...why this song? Iā€™m so confused. WHY THIS SONG?????????? Can you answer me in pms please???? I must know! Like Iā€™m not actually mad, itā€™s just for the drama blah blah blah whatever, but I WAS planning on sending these ICONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS in like a couple weeks because I couldnā€™t personally stand this DISRESPECT and SLANDER anymore, even if I would get 15th. Now, thank you for being up for the cause it is GREATLY appreciated, but WHY THIS SONG?????? Like, yes, I am taking this PERSONALLYYYY!!!!! I think besides MAYBE ā€œFollow the Leaderā€ and ā€œDominoā€ you couldnā€™t have picked a worse song to send IMO. ESPECIALLY when ā€œSECRETSā€ and ā€œPROPHECYā€ and even ā€œHYSTERICAL USā€ and even ā€œSOMETHING FOR 2ā€ was RIGHT there in front of you. All GAWGEOUSSSSSSS STUNNINGGGGG pieces of ART!!!! Now, this is obviously still absolutely gorgeous, they didnā€™t FUCKING miss with this album, itā€™s got a great breakdown and I am always here for something gorgeously ethereal, and FUCK OFF gang in the listening party for saying the outro sounds like Mario kart music cuz now I wonā€™t be able to unhear it!!! Am I still gonna point this? Honestly, probably, or else Iā€™d be doing wrong to my #3 most streamed artist in the past six months. But am I happy with this entry? Barelyyyyyyyyy ugh SOOO mad. (This isnā€™t personal to you, mr/ms sender <3)

22) - The Regrettes - šŸ§ƒ. Yā€™all I canā€™t fucking do this, why is everyone doing this to me with SO many artists this week that I love? I loveeeeeeee me The Regrettes, ā€œHey Now!ā€ is STILL on my summer playlist, but...bestie...WHY THIS SONG AGAIN??? This was IMO the worst on that EP!!! WHERE WAS ā€œMONDAYā€??????? Like I loveeee them and am not gonna point this because this is so disappointing!!!! I hate to break it to you, if you wanna talk about this group in pms lemme know Iā€™d love that but I donā€™t wanna hear it with this song Iā€™m gonna be honest.

23) - Silvana Estrada - šŸ·. This was the PERFECT song to counteract the frustration I felt with the last 3 entries, God this is soooooo peaceful. It starts soooo calm and then those strings just hitttttttttt I expect this to contend this week. This song has a way of leaving me soooooo at ease yet the strings sound somewhat sad near the end. I love the simplicity and also complexity of this song gosh I just want moreee.

24) - Faouzia (letā€™s be real LMAO) - ā˜•ļø. In the LP I thought this was average but on a relisten with my blasting speakers this does hit MUCH harder. I enjoy this!!! Is it my absolute fave this week? No but this style will never fully mesh with me and thatā€™s okay! I still enjoyed this in the end, her voice stood out quite a bit!

25) - Kilo Kish - ā˜•ļø. LMAOOOOOO oh these visuals are so much yet so little. I mean, their really successful EP was RIGHT there but I digress, I actually very much enjoy this on a relisten, much like a few of these!!! Full sounding dark pop never goes wrong but this song does indeed lose steam with that laughably unnecessary key change LMAO

26) - Solar - šŸ§ƒ. Iā€™m being told this is a contender so thatā€™s fun! Imo this is the least successful of the kpop songs this week but, in fairness, thatā€™s not saying much because Iā€™ve enjoyed every kpop song a LOT this week. I do like this! Idfk why but I just donā€™t wanna like it I wish I could say why tbh LMAO because it is very well done! Edit: I just think this song doesnā€™t have a point of view as much as the other songs do and doesnā€™t feel inspired by anything and so Iā€™m losing the connection with this song because of it.

27) - Tamino - šŸ§‰. I know people are gonna like this, and I do enjoy the bass and think it stands out, but I donā€™t feel any like good way about this at all, I donā€™t love how much of a slog it is to get through this song, sorry mr/ms sender

28) - Medina - šŸ§ƒ. Yā€™all wtf is this LMAO this is so bad and so laughably good at the same time. So juice!

29) - Doechii - šŸ§ƒ. I was recommended this last week so I guess I shouldā€™ve expected this here. Thereā€™s a lot of great elements about this song, the bass? Mmmmmmmm. The beat? Love!! But overall, I just donā€™t care about this at all. Like Iā€™m sure someone else is going to get their life to this, and I see the potential, but it isnā€™t for me sorry :/
772 days 12 hours ago
ianfitz0012
DISCLAIMER - After the events of last week, I am not pointing anything boring this week! Do better and entertain me

01) Apink - does she have a trademark sound she plays in every song or am I just going crazy? This is giving me major DDR track vibes but I enjoyed it. Couldn't really put it all together in my head but liked it
02) Smith & Thell - I feel like I stanned whatver their previous TSC entry was moreā€¦ if they were in here. I'm glad you picked something with a duet-like sound, I think it helps them and gives this song some much needed energy/a kick
03) Twin Melody - lmao whatever they were serving I was kindaā€¦ eating up? Spanish language pop but with a fun acoustic guitar sound. Really enjoyed it, hope I get more fun catchy stuff like this
04) REOL - sounds like "give me a brexit now" and I had the same reaction when I met my tengaged friend Eoin a few years agoā€¦ jk I don't think I knew him before brexit, love that problematic king tho! Anyways this song sounds like a baby just gooing and gagaing over and over again really just unfortunate noise
05) Harry Styles - see below but worse
06) We Three - twink pop
07) Troye Sivan - see above but worse
08) Elina Noelia - this is really giving me like MOR disney channel original movie vibes where the heroine has her final moment at the end of the movie and this is that momentā€¦ like wow it is uninspiring but also at the same time I kinda stan
09) FLO - NGL I was trying to send this this week but god forbid I had to work during mailers! Anyways this is the kinda song I stan, but this is also not the first song in this contest that I considered sending so we'll see how it goes. But catchy r&b is totally up my Keri Hilson alley so whoever this is, you better be scared once I found out who you are
10) Betty White, Luciana - funny troll entry I'll admit, had no idea this song occurred in history, but it's great
11) A$H. - doesn't really go anywhere but sounds fineā€¦ I think all of the song production budget was spent on the music video instead
12) SASAMI - it's ok they can't all be winners and some can instead be bathroom breaks during the LP
13) Tove Styrke - pretty nonchalant MOR song, doesn't really offend me and I could see myself accidentally listening to this like 10 times, which could be a compliment for all I know. However it's also kind of a boring send and leaves me unimpressed as a final impression
14) Isaac Dunbar - wasted opportunity should've been Bleach, like that song is way more interesting and original to me. That chorus takes me by surprise every time and I enjoy it. This is repetitive and it knows it and while his vocals are captivating to listen to I think u missed the mark here but that's just me
15) Alemeda - Ok 2:14 later thank you for this nice soothing break before whatever the fuck happens next on song #16. This song really passed me by in an instant
16) The Snuts - they got him I guess? You know his is actually a pretty solid sound but my god calling this song zuckerpunch is almost DOA territoryā€¦ and then ~90 seconds into this, the guitar solo happens and I can honestly say this is a standout in this contest in its own way. Idk if we'll hear anything like it for a while but thank you for songs like this to break up the contest
17) Yumi Zouma - has that voice that I hear from like 5 artists every tsc and the instrumental I hear from like also 5 artists every TSC I am unimpressed
18) Paulini - first time hearing this leona lewis wannabe but honestlyā€¦ mom! Love the chorus in a round feel to this. Her singing with the piano and the instrumentals building really is taking me back to 2014 like giving me those vibes! Fight Song found dead thanks to this g.0ddess
19) KAI - this is verging on really greatā€¦ I love sounds like this and it's an absolute standout for me. I hope this was a bibbles send MOM pleaseā€¦ please momā€¦
20) ArrDee - thank you for sending something not forgettable however this is a man rapping to me about women so no
21) Magdalena Bay - not rewarding any boring entries this week!
22) The Regrettes - cute and catchy, something I can definitely see myself singing along to when I play it next
23) Silvana Estrada - folksy, orchestral and a foreign language song sounds like it could be cool when you put all three together but I just didn't see this going the extra mile for me after even all of that
24) David Guetta - not even a boring send it's a FUNNY send! Faouzia is starting to be šŸ· like this queen is so annoying she is becoming iconicā€¦ I can't ignore how funny this send is, the song is old, it's a lyric video from New Melody, faouzia is just singing the same note over and over and over again, like whoever did this I hope was being really funny bc I am laughing
25) Kilo Kish - the most RANDOM and unnecessary song to have a key change toā€¦ what was she thinking LOL it honestly kinda ruins the song for meā€¦ will need to listen to more to see if I agree with this but so far it's really veered me off course
26) Solar - honestly kindaā€¦ brilliant. Another song I thought about sending, but I opted for last week's JAMIE instead. Perhaps I made a mistake as that sound to me was a little bit more unheard of than this. But I still love almost everything about this. The recurring vocal track that plays throughout the song, the brass sounds, everything together works for me
27) Tamino - ok so this wasā€¦ you know I just need to go to sleep at this point this kinda sent me in that direction. His vocals on another song could be dynamic tho
28) MEDINA - ok a melfest song, strike 1ā€¦ at least this song is like a bop I'll admit that. Like the chorus kinda reminds me of like the best dance hall or latin pop beat drops, specifically giving me Baila Conmigo vibes! Yes!
29) Doechii - another song I considered sending before realizing itā€¦ never really entertained me. It's a background listen and never captivated me. I saw something in it originally to like add to my playlist, but maybe that's bc I am collecting calm songs from time to time. Last week I would've pointed this but this week I am avoiding rewarding boring sounds
772 days ago
tbrown_47
Apink: I was grooving along. I liked the instrumentation. Not sure how this will hold up though. Doesnā€™t seem super memorable
Smith & Thell: I thought they sounded great together. Good harmonies. A bit one-dimensional, but still enjoyable.
Twin Melody: Honestly, see Smith & Thell.
REOL: Canā€™t quite decide if I like the beat or hate the beat. Like parts of it kind of remind me of Run the World (Girls). Nevermind, I just got to 2:38. That was annoying as hell lmao
Harry Styles: Sigh, I canā€™t stand Harry Styles. Heā€™s like a few levels below The Weeknd on my hate list. The instrumentation was pretty good, definitely the best part of the song. Vocals were quite boring though, and the instrumentation isnā€™t dynamic enough to carry this song
We Three: Lead singer sounds pretty generic and Ed Sheeran-like. Thatā€™s the biggest thing holding this song back because the rest was right up my alley. This was fun
Troye Sivan: Glad it was short because it was boring
Elina Noelia: Like the super 80s beat here. Donā€™t love the vocals, but this was a fun listen overall
FLO: LOL what year was this released? They really are trying to throw it back arenā€™t they? Iā€™m kind of obsessed
Betty White, Luciana: This is really four and a half minutesā€¦anyways RIP Betty White
A$H.: The way she stylized her name is pretty gross. But this beat is serving. I was waiting desperately for her vocals to bring the same energy, but was left with some serious blue balls. I wanted to love this, but by the end, I was just bored
SASAMI: Sounds like something Iā€™d listen to on an acid trip back in my college days. I think in the right mood, I could get into it (yuh)
Tove Styrke: I liked the vibe and the instrumentation. Another track thatā€™s a bit one-dimensional but still enjoyable
Isaac Dunbar: LOL why do all these songs sound the same? Did I not get the memo that thereā€™s a theme? I did enjoy this though. Definitely among the better songs in the bunch
Alemeda: Yikes, I originally read the title as Bleach My Eyes Out lol. Sounds like she didnā€™t have much of a budget for production, but I get it. We all have to start out somewhere.
The Snuts: The way I thought this was going to be a meme song. This was a pleasant surprise. Kind of giving shades of The White Stripes. Canā€™t wait for them to show Jeff Bezos whatā€™s up with their next song because that prick needs good punch in the face xx
Yumi Zouma: I get the vibe, but it was a bit too soft. I liked it, but I wouldā€™ve enjoyed it way more if I could hear it without putting my speakers on full blast
Paulini: Not a fan of the beat. Overall, this was just a forgettable pop song that I wouldnā€™t think twice about on the radio
KAI: I liked the energy here. And we stan an electronic beat that isnā€™t annoying clicks and buzzing sounds.
ArrDee: Hmmmā€¦heā€™s super British. That was quite the accent, wish I could understand what he was saying. Not really my brand of rap unfortunately
Magdalena Bay: I need to listen to this album again. From what I remember, this wasnā€™t one of my standouts. Yep, now I know why. Weā€™ll call this another acid trip song and leave it at that.
The Regrettes: This was on my short list lol. Good song. I donā€™t listen to them very much, so I donā€™t know many of their songs. I should probably change that
Silvana Estrada: Honestly, her voice was so beautiful. This song would make a great lullaby, and I mean that in the best way possible
David Guetta: David Guetta is still making music? I feel like his songs are just the same basic beats used in the same boring way. This just feels kind of tired
Kilo Kish: 88 cents must have been the only money she put towards the visuals because wow LMAO. Enjoyable overall, but that key change was kind of unnecessary
Solar: Oh this beat is annoying.
Tamino: This might be the most low energy thing Iā€™ve ever heard. Calling this song boring would be a compliment.
MEDINA: Iā€™m not really the target audience for this song
Doechii: Ok werk. Glad weā€™re closing with something decent. I kind of think I enjoy the aesthetic more than I enjoy the actual song. A bit repetitive, but enjoyable overall
771 days 21 hours ago
J2999
001. Apink - 'Dilemma' : Pleasant smooth bop. Decent opener, nothing standout but yeah alright.
002. Smith & Thell - 'Year of the Young' : The song they won TSC with is a BANGERRR so I was expecting anotherā€¦ BANGERRR. This wasnā€™t up to par, but it was still a very good song, I did enjoy the listen. Please the ending ??? That took both me and her out, though just quite literally one of us.
003. Twin Melody - 'Contigo No Es Tarde' : Kinda a bop actually. Solid listen. Good music. Of course theyā€™re eating Takes. They would.
004. REOL - 'Give me a break Stop now' : Oh this is good. Enjoyed this. The only thing really missing is a banger drop that is revolutionary life changing, but yeah itā€™s very good.
005. Harry Styles - 'As It Was' : This is FINE. Honestly not as good as itā€™s being suggested to be, but perhaps thatā€™s just because Iā€™ve only given it a couple listens, maybe a future grower.
006. We Three - '3 A.M.' : Some good music to it, quite a vibe in parts. Good overall.
007. Troye Sivan - 'Strawberries & Cigarettes' : Roblox Music Video. PLEASE the video was a ride. Troye Sivan has a good voice, often a fan of him. This was decent. The outro really did carry though. Woah.
008. Elina Noelia - 'Shockwave' : Bop of a chorus. Liked this, good song, especially good music.
009. FLO - 'Cardboard Box' : Wow! The power trio we all needed. This is simultaneously FINE, DECENT, and BAD, Their minds. An entertaining three mins at least.
010. Betty White, Luciana - 'I'm Still Hot' : Honestly the music is good. Like consistently throughout too. The actual song and concept though drags it down sooo yeah.
011. A$H. - 'I Got The Moves' : This is good. Particularly the music, but yeah the whole thing works well really. Sounds good.
012. SASAMI - 'Call Me Home' : Itā€™s chill but not my vibe for the week unfortunately. I do still like it, just yeah bit too tame for what Iā€™m wanting right now. Picked up more towards the end though.
013. Tove Styrke - 'Start Walking' : Nice chorus, fine song. Nothing standout and will probably forget about it shortly, but pleasant listen.
014. Isaac Dunbar - 'Tainted Love' : Isaac Dunbar kinda has one of my favourite TSC songs, Miss America, so was a bit apprehensive for this. This is good, but likeā€¦ his voice doesnā€™t come through as much as Iā€™d want it to, except in the odd brief part. A good listen but yeah was hoping for something a bit more I suppose.
015. Alemeda - 'Gonna Bleach My Eyebrows' : Itā€™s decent music. Not bad. But not something Iā€™d return to.
016. The Snuts - 'Zuckerpunch' : Solid listen, liked this.
017. Yumi Zouma - 'Astral Projection' : Eh this is fine but not really doing much for me unfortunately.
018. Paulini - 'Air It All Out' : This is a boppp. Enjoyed this, moving. Honestly, strong.
019. KAI - 'Nothing On Me' : Decent listen, good vibe to it. Quite liked.
020. ArrDee - '6AM in Brighton' : If theyā€™re in Brighton surprised some gay stuff ainā€™t happening. Honestly this is justā€¦ kinda funny, but itā€™s a bit of a vibe I canā€™t lie. Woah. We moved.
021. Magdalena Bay - 'Dreamcatching' : Oh I definitely prefer when Magdalena Bay was previously sent. You either get the vibe or you donā€™t and here I guess Iā€¦ donā€™t. Though the electronic features were good.
022. The Regrettes - 'That's What Makes Me Love You' : Kinda good actually. Fine yeah.
023. Silvana Estrada - 'Te Guardo' : I see the appeal, just not really digging it myself unfortunately. Pleasant though.
024. David Guetta - 'Battle (feat. Faouzia)' : Interesting combination. Interesting song. Quite a bop though so likeā€¦ not mad.
025. Kilo Kish - 'NO APOLOGY!' : This gives the vibe of being a kid and accidentally ending up on the porn channel where theyā€™re just like lying there trying to appeal people into calling them n all that. But anyway the music is quite good, decent listen.
026. Solar - 'HONEY' : Decent enough listen, but not particularly memorable or anything.
027. Tamino - 'Indigo Night' : I was sure this would either be a 12 or a meh. It leans towards the meh side unfortunately. It was a pleasant smooth listen, but yeah thatā€™s all. Enjoyed the second half though.
028. MEDINA - 'In i dimman' : Kings. This is like such a banger I really had not heard it till the Final then woah it murdered my existence. Iā€™ve overplayed this but like I do still acknowledge it is a top tier song, and one of the best of the week.
029. Doechii - 'Persuasive' : Didnā€™t really do anything for me.
771 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Apink: This is a bit too poppy for me. However, it did have some good catchy moments!

Smith & Thell: Not bad! Kinda generic sounding but it def works for me.

Twin Melody: This was okay. Maybe not for me but I think others will get a kick out of this.

REOL: Yeah I didnt like this at all. Major pass.

Harry Styles: Really solid Harry song. It is getting a tad overplayed already but its a catchy tune.

We Three: I remember these kiddos from AGT. They grew up a bit. Anywho not a horrible song.

Troye Sivan: Idk about this lol. Like idk if it was the vibe or lyrics but it just didnt work.

Elina Noelia: Quite catchy and upbeat which is good. Would listen to again for sure.

FLO: I wanted to like it but this just isnt me genre. Sorry!

Betty White, Luciana: RIP Betty but this was shit. Stick to your day job Betty <3

A$H: Really liked this! It was groovy and simple and it worked!

SASAMI: This was really giving me 60ā€™s-70ā€™s vibes which I love! Great song!

Tove Styrke: Didnt quite do it for me. Iā€™ll pass on this one.

Isaac Dunbar: Kinda messy and annoying and quite repetitive. Not the best.

Alemeda: I felt like this song went nowhere at all. Very boring.

The Snuts: Lol. This was okay. A little weird and noisy towards the end but eh its okay.

Yumi Zouma: Song kina put me to sleep and I got bored real quick.

Paulini: Not sure what to think. Kinda neutral I guess. Its an okay song.

KAI: Not my thing really so had a hard time getting into it.

ArrDee: Canā€™t say Iā€™ve heard an australian rap song before. It wasā€¦.. Interesting.

Magdalena Bay: This was basically just noise. Horrible.

The Regrettes: This was super catchy! Solid song. No complaints here!

Silvana Estrada: Slow song but honestly liked it. Her voice was super soothing and the song sounded beautiful!

David Guetta: Not a fan of this. Sorry!

Kilo Kish: Started off not liking it but it grew on me as it went along!

Solar: Didnt care for this at all.

Tamino: This was way too slow and boring for me.

MEDINA: Sounded kina basic but wasnt too bad overall.

Doechii: Not really for me. Sorry!
771 days 9 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) apink - the production on this is cool. apink have always been kinda likeā€¦ nice but forgettable to me for the most part and this was no different. didn't hate it but not sure it'll hold up this week.
02) smith & thell - gets bonus points for killing her off at the end. i don't think this song brings anything to the table that their other 20 entries brought to the table beforeā€¦ they were a cutesy little moment in 2018 or whatever i guess but we're in 2022 now we've moved onā€¦
03) twin melody - daww. its quite cute isnt it. very alvaro soler. NOT alvaro estrella. so a lower standard. its quite fun quite cute. bottom of the barrel k3 hymn. despicable me end credits scene stomper. i was thoroughly whelmed the entire time. cute!
04) reol - LMAO this is a funny reol song i love this queen sm. loooooove a chaotic wall of noise bop <33 this isn't the song i would've picked personally but yea it's a bop i moved.
05) harry styles - "gentrified vaundy" - pennytrationstan. i think this song is fine. i get what its trying to do it's just not rly doing it for me i think it's a bit of a snore. it's not pretty enough to be this boring. gentrified vaundy.
06) we three - did we all run out of songs already what the fuck is this. this is a late year kinda send when u have nothing left. not something for APRIL?? yea i didn't care for this even a little bit. a bit icky.
07) troye sivan - finally some FOOD. i mean if ur gonna send troye sivan this is basically the most acceptable way u could do such a thing. this week is sending me w how gay (derogatory) it is. kinda hated the song it pissed me off a bit but the video was fun <3
08) elina noelia - ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..we rly did all run out of songs what is THIS??? this was so bad kajdfghadkfjgadjfgkadfj stopppp we need to leave the stinky synths dead and BURIED omg. terrible
09) flo - a delicious refreshing beverage at last <3333 yeah i liked this a lot idk if it's just the week or if it's really that good but yummmmmmmmm this was just delish. they used every last penny of that budget + delivered. vocals great, production great, loved everything about this. thank u sm!
10) betty white, luciana - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. terrible + incredible i moved sm actually. cutebad meets stooshe meets neon jungle meets reve meets celestial decay. musically i was done by like 2 minutes 30 but thank you for this anyway!
11) a$h. - hm. when the synths first hit i was ready to be slain and then the song kept going andā€¦ eh? the production is cute but the song wasn't doing much for me idk. yeah the more this went on the more i think it's a bit shit actually. missing a few ingredients to be a hit i feel. she's got potential though i guess!
12) sasami - oh HELLO!!! this one is royt up my street!! oh yesssssss this is gorgeousā€¦ ascending a bit. vocally reminds me a bit of kelsey lu? but with likeā€¦ a gorgeous indie rock vibe to the song which will always do well w me. the BUILDDDDDDDD this is incredible actually. slayyyyy.
13) tove styrke - yeah i rly rly rly like this im sorry. i thought it was shit at first but its a bit of a grower i thinkā€¦ gorgeous gorgeous production its just a very good execution of this sound to me. take my points + go smelly user.
14) isaac dunbar - isaac dunbar's 2 year struggle w literally ALWAYS being sent with the most random + boring songs of his discography. this rly does feel like filler on the same album as that harry styles song. very unremarkable very forgettable it made no noise.
15) alemeda - mmmmmmm the beat IMMEDIATELY had me sold. the lyrics are a bit cringe but i can look past that here + enjoy the rest of the gorgeousness of this song. love the production love the vocals love this! bawp
16) the snuts - i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE his way of singing so much. it was kinda funny but i also just hate it. not a word was pronounced. there's like maybe potential in this one to be a bit of a slay but too many things annoyed me about it. maybe in another life. but prob not!
17) yumi zouma - ripped the aly & aj wigs directly off of dolores forever's head. i've heard a few of their songs before + liked them! so i was expecting good from this + they.. kinda delivered? its very very pretty but ive heard better from them for sure. stillā€¦ its very pretty! good for them. liked the pickup near the end.
18) paulini - anti vaxx hag! jhkjaf this song was kinda funny thoughā€¦ was it good?? noā€¦ but i had a good time i guess. but shes still an anti vaxx cow.
19) kai - oh! this hit in a way i wasn't expecting it to. its a little bit smelly but the chorus rly did take me by surprise. the production on this is really good wowā€¦ a bit of a bop actually!
20) arrdee - honestly?? slay a bit. i dont wanna listen to it again but yeah slay!! good for him do ur thing.
21) magdalena bay - well i'm glad it wasn't you lose at least. this is at least an interesting send if u were gonna be obvious + send magdalena bay. there was intelligence displayed in both this send + this song and i respect it! great production as usual + the song is nice. cute!
22) the regrettes - ā€¦oh ok. oh they fell off big time what is thisā€¦. noā€¦ i liked the man tho i'll give this song that much! yay for him <3 blushes
23) silvana estrada - GAWJUSSSSSS omgggg.. ascends floats dies reincarnates dies againā€¦ā€¦. what a gem silvana estrada u will always be famous. STUNNINGGGGGG.
24) david guetta - i stopped writing comments when this started playing because i was just tired. funny send but this was so so so bad.
25) kilo kish - i don't think i'll ever be a kilo kish girl. american gurl was good i guess but i've not rly liked anything else i've heard and this was no different. it's OKAY i guess but it just feels so stale.
26) solar - throw this on the stale pile. she threw so much into this that you'd think it'd at least be memorable but at this point its such a tired sound i can't even care for the chaos. grow up
27) tamino - super pleasant background listen. unremarkable but i quite liked it! i know he has a hit in him.
28) medina - i hate the drop of this sm. idk it was alright in a melfest setting i guess like it's kinda fun but struggles to hold up outside of it. the drop rly does kill it for me.
29) doechii - a vibe! a song that i wouldn't necessarily seek out to listen to specifically, but would enjoy whenever it came on. wish it did a little bit more considering its length, but a good closer!
771 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
My comments may be shorter than usual since I'm preparing for my trip to Germany and quite frankly this is the last thing I want to be doing right now. I'll be using a system, Black, Red and Yellow. You can work out what each one means.

01) Apink - šŸ”“ not an awful start, her voice is nice and I enjoyed the beat drop into the chorus despite the chorus being the weakest thing about this
02) Smith & Thell - šŸ”“ I see they haven't changed, I guess they have memorable production. Not a fan of this duet. Better than their esct song.
03) Twin Melody - āš« Yeah I dig this. I just realised their twins I'm so stupid it's Twin Melody. Yeah, this was just pleasant, nothing exciting but I hated nothing about this. 3 minutes of fun.
04) REOL - šŸŸ” No this was nowhere as good as the first song this week. I found this really harsh and irritating, obnoxious even. This will have an audience that I'm not apart of.
05) Harry Styles - āš« Probably the first song with actual competence. I need to listen to Harry more, he's probably an artist I underrate massively despite being huge. I was entranced by just his voice in the audio but this music video has just transformed me to a completely new dimension. Great song!!
06) We Three - āš« I mean I was kinda digging this for the most part. I really like the vocals in this, he's quite good looking to. Okay yeah this was playlist worthy, massively enjoyed this!!
07) Troye Sivan - šŸŸ” Troye... I have such a hard time with him. Most of his songs are so incompetent and I ususally can't get past 1 minute of any of his songs. Now I had to listen to the entire thing and I felt nothing, got nothing out of listening to this song. Also this video is atrocious, would've preferred an audio over this. at least it was short.
08) Eline Noelia - šŸ”“ Okay I mean this wasn't bad but I would've preferred Ecstasy, which I thought it would be and got a little disappointed when I saw it was this instead. But I didn't hate it, it was better than most songs this week. An above average song I think.
09) FLO - āš« Very 2000's I like the vibe from this. I'm not lying, I'm kind of loving this, very simple but effective, it didn't need to do much, it was able to stand by itself without anything massively out there.
10) Betty White, Luciana - šŸ”“ I wish it went even harder than it did. Betty White <3, what a queen, rooting for her.
11) A$H. - šŸ”“ This didn't work for me and I don't understand why, I should like something like this but idk, something wasn't clicking her, maybe in a better mood I might enjoy this more. Something to relisten to.
12) SASAMI - šŸŸ”This came and went, won't remember this when I wake up tomorrow. won't affect me and my life, made me feel nothing.
13) Tove Styrke - šŸŸ” This wasn't the vibe I wasn't expecting and I'm not on board, I think this song would've worked better with me if it felt more 70's, like their style. I think that's what missing from jumping this song a few more places up my rankings. This was just.... painfully average.
14) Isaac Dunbar - āš« I love Isaac Dunbar, like he is such a good artist and I don't think he's ever missed when it comes to releasing good music. I love the vibe of this and I think the repetitiveness of this works for this specific song. I hugely enjoyed this.
15) Alemeda - šŸ”“ Another short song, I expected from the title for this to be a troll if I'm being completely honest, so I was pleasantly surprised. Not something I'll listen to though.
16) The Snuts - šŸŸ” I understand where this song wanted to go, but in my opinion it just wasn't executed well, in the slightest.
17) Yumi Zouma - šŸŸ” Another one where I can expect where this wanted to go, but I'm just simply not the audience for this. I want something to get me in the mood to travel to Europe, and this doesn't do it for me. Maybe if I was on the plane to Germany I would enjoy this more, I'll give it another listen later.
18) Paulini - šŸŸ” Preferred her Australia Decides entry, this was just too much production wise, very messy (god this week took a nosedive).
19) KAI - šŸ”“ I mean at this point, it's kind of the best out of a bad bunch. It was okay, I actually felt something listening to this so I guess that's a positive.
20) Arrdee - šŸ”“ Have I told you about my love for Brighton. The first time I discovered Brighton was when I was about 7, and I instantly fell in love. I just adore the progressive nature (Labour and Green let's represent!!) and then the beach, don't get me started on the beach. Best beach in England, I have quite an embarrassing story where I accidentally walked on the nudist part of the beach, and I look at this man with a 6-incher and think 'you're not supposed to be on the beach naked, and then I look around and realise I'm the odd one out! It was severely embarrassing. Should be the capital of England I haven't even mentioned the pier. The people are lovely and despite the fact their Harvester could be better, I still had a very enjoyable experience with my salad. Aswell as that, in the place where I live Taunton, you don't see many drag queens/king, that sort of stuff in general, so seeing them everywhere, it was a great experience to say the least, and everyone was all so welcoming. The vibe of Brighton is absolutely incredible, I urge anyone and everyone to go and I hope to live in Brighton and serve as a MP there when I am older! GO BRIGHTON FC! The song, eh was alright Aitch is a better rapper.
21) Magdalena Bay - šŸŸ” No, I'm not a fan of Magdalena Bay, her songs just go past my taste range. I accept that people will enjoy her music, unfortunately this isn't something I would enjoy, not the worst this week though.
22) The Regrettes - šŸ”“ Would I choose to listen to this? not in the slightest. Did I hate this? No, it's an alright song that can stand on it's own, aswell as this, I enjoyed the production however the vocals did annoy me at some points.
23) Silvana Estrada - āš« YES. This was beautiful, ethereal. Something many songs this week tried but just missed the special ingredient. The beautiful, Spanish language.
24) David Guetta - šŸŸ” Two evils, at least it isn't Coldplay, but no I wouldn't say I will ever listen to this. However, I can't deny Faouzia's vocals always hook me.
25) Kilo Kish - šŸ”“ I mean, yeah this was good. There was nothing I disliked about this, but if you asked me to give you one thing I loved about this, I would be drawing blanks.
26) Solar - āš« Love the vibe of this one! An actual decent song with charm and great production, most songs this week could learn something from her!
27) Tamino - āš« Prefer Habibi but that's over 5 minutes so I forgive you not sending it. His songs are so incredibly beautiful and majestic. He's an extremely talented and underrated singer. He also looks like Timothee Chalamet and that will always get points in my book.
28) MEDINA - šŸ”“ I can't lie that I do love this song despite it being a nf reject, but I still think as a song by itself, it's very strong and screams summer vibes! A very decent entry!
29) Doechii - šŸŸ” No, not up my alley in the slightest.
770 days ago
connorthomson
Apink - itā€™s a decent start to the competition quite liked the vocals and that it was upbeat! Good choice

Smith and thell - I feel like I could really vibe to this so it was good song to me!

Twin melody - i liked the Spanish good vibes nice tennis court

REOL - very dramatic very random decent song not amazing but decent

Harry styles - he just wishes he was Louis

We three - really liked this a lot it was pretty hot and fiery he has a great voice to me

Troye sivan - it wasnā€™t for me sadly weirdly really like the song but the lyrics I just canā€™t go with

Eline noelia - I was excited by her name and the name of the song and I didnā€™t feel disappointed I really liked it

FLO- sheā€™s got a lovely voice and harmony the song was quite boring though

Betty white - you know what fuck Betty white Iā€™ll always be team Angela Lansbury as my queen but yeh decent song actually to be fair idk if it will get points though

ASH - itā€™s boring sadly like she is really sexy but such a boring song one toned madness

Sasami - so fkin dull and boring sorry and I genuinely did listen to it all so cheers for that

Tove Styrke - very old school especially with the outfits but actually decent song

Isaac dunbar - familiar singer and i think Iā€™ve loved stuff from him in the past but this song I feel underwhelmed

Alemeda - genuinely hate her voice sorry

The snuts - itā€™s decent entertaining but meh

Yumi zouma - Dull as dishwater

Paulini - really loved it her voice is a powerhouse and I really enjoyed this song!

Kai - really like this not as much as king Kai havertz but this was a king song and I really enjoyed it!

Arrdee - look at me having a tab pal and sticking my middle finger up innit bruv LOL I actually really liked this in a weird sort of way Innit

Magdalena bay - wasnā€™t for me sorry I really liked the video but it was just dull

The regrettes - solid song very enjoyable great effort!

Silvana Estrada - I do love another language but this was just dull and depressing and boring sorry

David guetta - I love this song upbeat happiness good effort

Kilo kish - just weird even the video was like wtf is this just a no from me

Solar - very good upbeat song very much needed at this stage good effort and I enjoyed it

Tamino - honestly just depressing

Medina - I like live songs but whatever this is Iā€™m guessing it lost and probably rightly so

Doechii - itā€™s not a spectacular end but itā€™s a decent end I liked the pace of this one
769 days 21 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) Apink - I enjoyed this it has some pretty good aspects about it
02) Smith & Thell - I donā€™t know why Iā€™ve never bothered to check out their music because Iā€™m a big fan of their songs Hotel Walls and Forgive Me Friend which I found both from TSC. I donā€™t think this is quite as good as those but I still liked it
03) Twin Melody - This is such a random submission but obviously made for me regardless
04) REOL - This sounded very promising and I like the overall beat but it just doesnā€™t really do it for me even though it should
05) Harry Styles - Itā€™s fine but thatā€™s really it
06) We Three - I like some parts to it but overall itā€™s pretty average
07) Troye Sivan - I enjoyed this a lot, very nostalgic vibe to it
08) Elina Noelia - Thereā€™s like this small build up part of the song prior to the chorus that is really annoying but other than that itā€™s decent!
09) FLO - Itā€™s fine but I couldnā€™t get into it
10) Betty White, Luciana - I found this pretty annoying
11) A$H. - I needed this to pick up but it didnā€™t
12) SASAMI - Well this was just boring wasnā€™t it
13) Tove Styrke - This felt pretty generic and unoriginal
14) Isaac Dunbar - Compared to some of his other songs this feels very underwhelming
15) Alemeda - This was bland all the way through
16) The Snuts - I didnā€™t like this at all sorry lmao
17) Yumi Zouma - It was vibey, I didnā€™t mind as a one time listen but I canā€™t really see myself coming back to this
18) Paulini - The buildup, chorus, everything just felt extremely generic
19) KAI - This wasnā€™t necessarily bad but it didnā€™t do much for me
20) ArrDee - It honestly isnā€™t terrible some parts of it I actually find quite funny
21) Magdalena Bay - Iā€™m torn because I wanted to like this but some parts of it were very ????
22) The Regrettes - It was alright, pretty tame
23) Silvana Estrada - This was really pretty I really liked it
24) David Guetta - Obviously I was going to like this from the moment I saw both of the artistsā€™ names
25) Kilo Kish - This felt different to whatā€™s been on offer this week, it wasnā€™t bad
26) Solar - This was really fun, liked the beat the entire way through
27) Tamino - These are really hit or miss but this was a miss sadly, itā€™s a bit TOO slow and doesnā€™t really have anything to make up for that
28) MEDINA - I think Iā€™ve heard this before but I canā€™t remember now? It has some bella ciao vibes to it in certain parts of the songs. I like it
29) Doechii - I mean compared to everything else that Iā€™ve heard this doesnā€™t really do it for me
769 days 18 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Apink - Dilemma : This is kinda sensual and I feel her story. I'm not biting on this apple but it's fine. Ok.
02 : Smith & Thell - Year of the Young : This is so so so so so bad I'm sick jk no I hate this duo but this isn't horrid but still I don't like it. Maybe they'll make a good song eventually. love the car crash.
03 : Twin Melody - Contigo No Es Tarde : oh this is such a serve it's so bad... i love it. emma muscat is revolutionary here.
04 : REOL - Give Me A Break stop now : I was surprised to see this random single from REOL but honestly I'm vibing sm more like ... exactly.
05 : Harry Styles - As It Was : The TSC LP was my first time listening to this and let's say I was very whelmed it was pretty flat for most of it but kinda gorge even if it's h* s* but the ending was gorge
06 : We Three - 3 A.M. : this is so bad and straight and derogatory i feel as if i was sent to a summer camp straight from hell. such a snooze.
07 : Troye Sivan - Strawberries & Cigarettes : this is the only way i'm toolerating toye strkika troye sivan in my tengaged song contest shame the song is a dud but that outro at the end was so goood i want that in soon. also obsesed w the fact we idint even get the whole song in the video???
08 : Eline Noelia - Shockwave : this is so bad wtf why would you send this but also camp
09 : FLO - Cardboard Box : there is a very 00s quality here it's great i think this ss omething i will come back to in like five month or so its kinda gorgeous but i can't get FULLY in but like it's still a very good song for what it is . more of a vibe listen when im on the bus or sooooooo i think tihs is a great song for tiktok or so
10 : Betty White, Luciana - I'm Still Hot : Guess what? I'm still hot. yessssssssssss so bad i dont know why thi is here but i'm obsessed but i dont think ur getting points dont be tricked
11 : ASH. - I Got The Moves : i love this lady she's giving me something here in mediocrity it's too good like mhmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaas i mean that as a compliment a bit 2 long but it's ok
12 : SASAMI - Call Me Home : who gave permission to this to do what this did its such an outstanding and easy winner casa CLOSED
13 : Tove Stryke - Start Walking : its fine but also a bit of a snooze i did consider this like six months ggo and i realised it just was not good
14 : Isaac Dunbar - Tainted Love : yall need to stop it's not funny at this point babes jk this isnt horrible but im not moving or snoozing
15 : ALEMEDA - Gonna Bleach My Eyebrows : oh sshes a pretty song yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas im vibing and shaking and this is right for me and I DONT CAREEEEEEEEE
16 : The Snuts - Zuckerpunch : this is rly funny but like also bad sry but it gets kinda good too the end i wish it had a bit more grit to it
17 : Yumi Zouma - Astral Projection : this is really relaxing and soothing but also a little too subtle for my liking to get fully into it. i wanted a little bit more beauty or drama to get into it. i love the songtitle and artist though.
18 : Paulini - Air It All Out : get the antivaxxer of my screen but this is a bop i must say i'm kidna crying actually this is amazing. on par with rachel platten lone ranger
19 : KAI - Nothing On Me : i rly appreciate the energy here with the video good jb cosmic futurism!!  now i wish the song actually went somewhere instead of staying in the same placeb ecause then i could be fully rallying behind the flag here.
20 : ArrDee - 6AM In Brighton : very much camp actually but the production here needed a little oomph for it to be a full good grime track that's right. baddy in my peripheral. pbseesed sith this australian king now tht you tihnk abou it.
21 : Magdalena Bay - Dreamcatching : i was the magdalena bay truther and this is still good but not the choice from theat album like no but also it's still solid but that ending is giving sm pots and pans...
22 : The Regrettes - That's What Makes Me Love You : this is too lightcore for me but like smiles
23 : Silvana Estrada - Te Guardo : ohhh this is gorgeous if u spoke spanish like i the latin king of this place does then you would know that she is singing about something very touching endearing and powerful
24 : David Guetta ft. Faouzia - Battle : how do you sleep at night? puppet was right ther.e
25 : Kilo Kish - NO APOLOGY! : kilo kish has much better this feels like a random powerballad with synths but it's not a powerballad idk it's like some random theme song from the 90s ewwwwwwwwww the key change dkflmglerk
26 : Solar - Honey : i wish more was happening here this is giving very much dance studio and i'm not a studio. maybe it's good later in the wyear wait that final drop i'm kinda moving bzz bzbz
27 : Tamino - Indigo Night : the backdrop of what i think is cairo fits so well for this track it's made mee fluly invested here like i'm so emotional i thought he was always a bore and a snnozee but here i'm beign hown how it's odne
28 : MEDINA - In i dimman : this is high camp lowkey better than cornelia jakobs and highly better than anders bagge like wtf was that last week i'm shaking i want more songs like this in melodifestvalen? points in tsc? hwho knows'
29 : Doechii - Persuasive : this is no spicy coochie or whatever it was but like the visuals here are great and this is still very good HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THAT BITCH like oooooh yas.... good closer
769 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Apink - Cute! The instrumental feels unique for a Kpop song, and the vocals are pretty. Not groundbreaking but listenable.
02) Smith & Thell - Oh they're back. Oh nevermind this is from 2020 LMAO. That's why I thought it felt familiar. I don't think I've ever willingly listened to this but I've definitely heard it somewhere. It's fine. Very Smith & Thell. The verses are so-so but the chorus is charming I must admit.
03) Twin Melody - They're puting TWiiNS out of business. I don't care for this. The verses feel extremely juvenile, and the chorus wasn't particularly great. I'm sure they think they served with this but I don't see it.
04) REOL - OMG I was not expecting this at all. She is so real for this! It's the first song that completely had my attention from the start and maintained it throughout. The drop devoured. I LIVED for this.
05) Harry Styles - The gender norms are BEATING his ass for real. This did nothing for me.
06) We Three - I remember them from AGT. They gave major Christian vibes. Probably hated gay people (I get it). But wow this is very COOL and MODERN. I wasn't expecting this at all. I definitely enjoy the vibe. I wish the chorus was stronger because it's definitely verging on style over substance. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this. But the lack of a chorus will kill its long-term repeatability for me.
07) Troye Sivan - I don't even know what I'm listening to. This gave me nothing.
08) Eline Noelia - POP PRINCESS. Her MGP song was seriously amazing. This is less strong, but the chorus is a fun banger. Enjoyable listen.
09) FLO - Cute! I like their aesthetic and appreciate the harmonies. It's a bit throwback at a very surface level so I'm not sure I would want to hear it again, but it's enjoyable enough.
10) Betty White, Luciana - RIP icon! I've never heard this but she was so right for making this. Not sure what I think about discount Gaga. Betty White kind of upstaged her, didn't she?
11) A$H. - This grabbed my attention pretty quickly. I really appreciated the first minute but then it really started to drag. Very repetitive. I still enjoy the vibe, and there are some gorgeous moments toward the beginning that I can't overlook.
12) SASAMI - I considered submitting this artist. Their music is definitely extremely experimental. I love that every song I hear by them sounds like it could be by a different artist. I really enjoyed this. It was a pretty serene listen. Outstanding chorus.
13) Tove Styrke - Now this is a much more interesting throwback. The chorus is a bit basic on first listen, but it grows with each listen. Enjoyable.
14) Isaac Dunbar - I've never been into their music but this isn't bad. The chorus is moderately catchy. Likely deserves a relisten.
769 days 18 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Apink ā€œDilemmaā€ ā€“ Doesnā€™t really do anything for me. I can see what this is going for but it feels kind of lackluster
2.        Smith & Thell ā€œYear of the Youngā€ ā€“ This was quite nice, their voices work well together
3.        Twin Melody ā€œContigo No Es Tardeā€ ā€“ Kind of cheesy
4.        REOL ā€œGive me a break Stop nowā€ ā€“ This kind of went off
5.        Harry Styles ā€œAs It Wasā€ ā€“ This was quite bland. Disappointing
6.        We Three ā€œ3 A.M.ā€ ā€“ I really like the instrumental to this, vibing along to it.
7.        Troye Sivan ā€œStrawberries & Cigarettesā€ ā€“ This video was a choice! Why is it only half the song? But I do love him and this song so I might look past it!
8.        Elina Noelia ā€œShockwaveā€ ā€“ This was really good! I was vibing along to this
9.        FLO ā€œCardboard Boxā€ ā€“ This could be a grower, I did quite like this
10.        Betty White, Luciana ā€œI'm Still Hotā€ ā€“ I got my life to this! RIP Betty, we will celebrate with cheesecake when this wins!
11.        A$H. ā€œI Got The Movesā€ ā€“ Think Iā€™ve heard this before somewhere. This was quite good
12.        SASAMI ā€œCall Me Homeā€ ā€“ I really liked this! It was really good!
13.        Tove Styrke ā€œStart Walkingā€ ā€“ Her voice was a bit annoying!
14.        Isaac Dunbar ā€œTainted Loveā€ ā€“ His music is always quite good. Enjoyed this
15.        Alemeda ā€œGonna Bleach My Eyebrowsā€ ā€“ I could hardly make out what she was saying!
16.        The Snuts ā€œZuckerpunchā€ ā€“ My Aunt still uses a phone like that that she can play snake on lol
17.        Yumi Zouma ā€œAstral Projectionā€ ā€“ Has a chill vibe to it
18.        Paulini ā€œAir It All Outā€ ā€“ This is a bop!
19.        KAI ā€œNothing On Meā€ ā€“ That voice is quite annoying!
20.        ArrDee ā€œ6AM in Brightonā€ - https://media.giphy.com/media/R0jWWtH1CtFEk/giphy.gif
21.        Magdalena Bay ā€œDreamcatchingā€ ā€“ Whatā€™s with the horrible creaking noise in the background. It could give you a headache!
22.        The Regrettes ā€œThat's What Makes Me Love Youā€ ā€“ My friend recommended their music to me the last day so itā€™s so funny to me that they are here. I really enjoyed this, he was right to recommend them!
23.        Silvana Estrada ā€œTe Guardoā€ ā€“ This was kind of annoying
24.        David Guetta ā€œBattle (feat. Faouzia)ā€ ā€“ This was bad!
25.        Kilo Kish ā€œNO APOLOGY!ā€ ā€“ Vibing along to this, quite good
26.        Solar ā€œHONEYā€ ā€“ Parts of this I loved, other parts were questionable! Iā€™m torn on how I feel about this
27.        Tamino ā€œIndigo Nightā€ ā€“ Itā€™s a bit dreich
28.        MEDINA ā€œIn i dimmanā€ ā€“ Sweden didnā€™t choose this for a reason!
29.        Doechii ā€œPersuasiveā€ ā€“ Does nothing for me, maybe if I did weed more than one time in 2014 I would relate more

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!