This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

Topic » alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
WE MADE IT TO THE TOP 100!!! I do not know who sent what songs so I don't know how many entries everyone has in this top 100 but I assume a solid 75 of them are Penny/Imogen/Gang
807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
100. gryffin & lova - piece of me

see i like edm sometimes!!! i cant make the music not bop on this one... gryffin can definitely make the music not bop sometimes though hit or miss dad <333
807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
99. urias - diaba

chaotic disaster bop obviously its on the list like duh
807 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
A BOP!!!!!!!
807 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
i meant gryffin & lova but urias is obviously great as well
807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
98. emotional oranges ft. channel tres - all that

2021 was the year of my channel tresification hes so good <333 bop
807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
97. charlotte adigéry - paténipat

shock boot???? this did age as soon as it won 2 me because high lights is so much better + was paid dust for years. kinda also falls into the same category as the next song in that i struggle to associate it with tsc because it was such a monumental HIT before it and not rly during/after in my heart
807 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
too high
807 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
96. aya nakamura - djadja

yeah read the last sentence of 97 but this song is like the most incredible piece of music i have ever heard (or at least it's in the top 96 of the songs that were sent in 2021)
807 days 16 hours ago
FromAWindow
All that is a bop and a half
807 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
95. dr. peacock - trip to valhalla

obviously this is terrible but like the euphoria from the listening party when this played for the first time is unmatched so at the same time it's like... incredible
807 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
is becky hilll....... white?
807 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
94. preyah - pozhar

pales in comparison a little bit to one of her newer songs but this is still sooo good. deserved better!!
807 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
oh that week smelled like SHIT !!!!
807 days 16 hours ago
Alexeh23
93. kota banks - italiana

shut up and give me pastaaaaaaa this was kinda slept on for the comedic genius it truly is. ava max eat ur heart out

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!