This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

Topic » alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

870 days 12 hours ago
Alexeh23
the charlotte adigéry sponsorship is over and we're now officially sponsored by ana golja!

this year i am doing a rundown of my top 136 entries because thats how many i shortlisted and i dont care to cut it down anymore. i will be eliminating songs AS I SEE FIT! and i have not kept track of how many songs people have i do not have the time i do not have the patience i do not have the ENERGY. but enjoy the list <3333

oh + songs that wouldn't usually be eligible are still not eligible so the record of the year week/eurovision/etc. those weeks are not allowed u get it.

good luck!
870 days 12 hours ago
Darbe
tsc bi lights

the way i screamed
870 days 12 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
not the ana golja sponsor... the budget was food stamps
870 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://i.ibb.co/7rsqP3J/glasss.gif
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
136. young franco ft. denzel curry, pall - fallin' apart
sent by darbe
2nd place in tsc 450

i'm starting the list with the songs i shortlisted but have absolutely no recollection of how they go (there are a few of these!!). i have to be honest with you all i only added this because brad brought it up to me an hour ago but listening again it's quite good! there are better young/yung entries this year and there are better entries of this genre but it's cool, i really totally get why i 12d it in oceania week. kings! <3
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
135. kaye - cheshire kitten
sent by catch_a_falling_star
16th place in tsc 447

in my head on my tsc playlist this is always like "oh that cool one!" that i then skip whenever it comes on. i enjoy it a LOT when i'm in the right mood for it, i'm just... not in that mood very often </3 love her though! and love how off kilter + shamelessly weird this is. ahead of her time in a way.
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
134. ginesta - l'eva i la jana
sent by varlto
21st in tsc 436

french... the language of lurvvvv <3 this is such a gorgeous kind of budget videoclub vibe that i skip every time it comes on. like its GOOD i'm listening to it right now and i like it a lot there's just no replay value. i just know they have a stunnin top 100 hit in them somewhere though, keep goin ginesta!
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
133. snoh aalegra ft. tyler, the creator - neon peach
sent by patrick319
12th place in tsc 462

this is probably an unfair elim because i was only introduced to the song like an hour ago when i skimmed through the weeks i missed but like... it's just not a tsc 2021 bi light to me for that reason. expect many 460-465 songs to be culled before their time. both of these artists are very talented and i like them a lot and this song is good!
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
132. robin packalen ft. alex mattson - hard to love
sent by alanduncan
4th place in tsc 444

i forgot i hadn't eliminated this already. sorry gay boy u gotta go!
870 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
131. art school girlfriend - in the middle
sent by queenmichelle
13th place in tsc 453

yeah i forget everything about this one too but every time i listen it's so gorgeous and ethereal... so inch resting... i love 2 hear it... i just wish it made a bit more of an impact then it would really CRACK the top 130. these synths smell so good <3
869 days 16 hours ago
QueenMichelle
ART SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND YASSS.
869 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://i.ibb.co/LYbj9Rx/glass.gif
862 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
130. baby queen - dover beach
sent by darbe
5th place in tsc 441

her best song is still the one that nqed but that's only because no one has sent raw thoughts yet. someone get on THAT. but anyway i couldn't possibly exclude a song about kent and this was very very gorgeous at the time it was sent... at the time of this list it's very nice and cute and solid. well done baby queen!
862 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
129. laura mvula - church girl
sent by patrick319
5th place in tsc 436

one of those songs that is like objectively really good and the chorus is super memorable but like i never ever feel the urge to listen to it. i think it's the overdose of stinky synths this year </3 but still very good!
862 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
128. apollo love - 4am
sent by rodrigueseve
9th place in tsc 429

i feel bad putting this so low because it was on my playlist for a large part of the year but it just hasn't aged very well... it's definitely something more for the 2019 girlies rather than the 2021 girlies... a bop though!
862 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
127. ellysse mason - sweet talkin
sent by dragotistic
1st place in tsc 432

i did go off this as soon as she beat my gorgeous holly humberstone entry in a tie but genuinely i think every other song i've heard from her has been better than this. but this is still very pretty with a nice build in like a good album track kinda way and her vocal is obviously. kinda lackin a moment but very cuuute.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!