This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

Topic » alexeh's 2021 tsc bi lights

863 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
126. deva - borracha
sent by varlto
10th place in tsc 423

this is very nice!
862 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://i.ibb.co/7rsqP3J/glasss.gif
854 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
the glass in question was the rest of this list o_O
854 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
I'm a working lady but I'll GET to it I promise
854 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
when did we get lost?
851 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
125. adoy - baby
sent by queenmichelle
16th place in tsc 462

oh i'm bald i thought this was a 3000iq ilovetosing send but its actually my good friend queenmichelle. i mean it makes sense too. i have to be honest i dont remember this song and i cant listen to it right now but i THINK i remember it being really gorgeous and stunning and beautiful... definitely would've finished higher than 16th if i had voted in that week. <3333
851 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
124. naomi elizabeth - god sent me to rock you
sent by missimogen
a result in a week

it's not on the sheet and i can't be bothered to check. anyway... missimogen... ur first appearance on this list but trust + believe it is far from ur last my angel <333 objectively i dont think this song is very good but its still something i really enjoy. like its not good but its also really good. if u get it u get it and if u don't u don't.
851 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
123. jessie ware - please
sent by lachie227
4th place in tsc 437

back before jessie ware was a tsc w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ destroying hag heathen + just made gorgeous hymns for the girls. i think every jessie entry since spotlight has slightly declined in quality which is why this one isn't in the top 100 but it's still very good! a bit borin now in the context of so many creative and gorgeous and intelligent entries ahead of it... but very good still.
851 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
122. ashwarya - biryani
sent by fritzyyyyy
3rd place in tsc 445

mommy!!! i love how disjointed this is... when i'm in the right mood for this it's a great listen. when i'm not in the right mood for it it's kinda hit the skip button but the way the verses flow mixed with the smoothness of the chorus makes this a HIT for the tsc bi lights countdown.
851 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
121. marta sango - que mas quieres de mi
sent by ryan5676
13th place in tsc 428

i go through phases with this song. its the very definition of STINKY synthy primark pussy and i hated it when it was in tsc but it's a grower i cannot deny. it's kinda grown OFF me a lidl bit since then so it has to go here but yeah it's a bop i guess i have to give her that... evil.
798 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
120. tanxugueiras - figa

aged like milk
798 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
119. jackson wang - lmly

aged like milk
798 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
118. boylife - superpretty

i don't remember how this one went but i think it was good
798 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
117. alice merton - vertigo

in the 3 minute duration of this song i feel myself growing to support gentrification
798 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
116. lucy - flowering

objectively this isn't very good but it's just so bright and happy and lovely and gorgeous actually

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!