This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 454 Final

Topic » TSC 454 Final

971 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) KAYTRANADA - I do feel like I heard an iteration of this song every week of TSC and it always did well so I quit. I'm bored.
02) Fauness - Honestly...this is a low budget serve! I expected to hate this, but there's something so mesmerizing about it to me. Wow bop.
03) Jae Stephens - I do like the chorus, the verses bored me to no end and gave me absolutely nothing. But the chorus kinda snapped won't lie.
04) STAYC - I've been so happy to avoid kpop for the last month of my life and I didn't miss this like wow this is so unbearably annoying.
05) AURORA - Oh yeah this is a bop. Like I am into this it's fun and sweet and I was into the music video too idk idk I stan.
06) RINI - A king. This song is soft and somewhat dull, but I did enjoy it.
07) MARINA - I hate this cunt, but it's not terrible. It was more intense than I expected and I hate to say I somewhat enjoyed it. Props for being inoffensive.
08) Imagine Dragons - LOL I have to say that I actually liked this. It was emotional and I could really feel the pain. I'm not even an Imagine Dragons fan, but they have always been ~fine~ and this song was well written and it's pretty. A lot more mellow than what I would have expected from them.
09) Eli Hsieh - This is definitely unique and I can see the appeal, I do appreciate it but it's not something I would listen to by choice. Probably my winner predictions so far it will definitely do well i'm sure this is darbe's entry.
10) Orchid - I did move. This was a bop I was dancing along to this. It was kind of A LOT, but in a good way. It does sound so familiar to something though...but I don't quite know what.
11) Becky Hill - LOL I do think this is kind of a bop. It sounds like something that would play in the final scene of a teenage drama which is kind of cringey.
12) Bowski Island - This was definitely a strong entry. There was something just so good about this...very powerful and emotional yeah and the low budget music video pulled me in.
13) Denise Chaila - I find this to be very annoying yeah no. Terrible.
14) Morgan St. Jean - There is always a very generic white girl pop song each week (well usually multiple). This did nothing to stand out, she's just...there. I'm very bored by this I want to kill it.
15) f(x) - Okay this was kind of a game changer. It took a route that I didn't expect and I quite enjoyed this when I expected to hate it. Sweet tune.
16) Ado - This was all over the place and I hated it so much wtf just happened it's a blur. I'm just...confused.
17) Josh Levi - Black kings have a way to my heart. I like his voice, very soothing and sweet, the song didn't break boundaries by any mean, but it did pick up and I enjoyed it.
18) Tkay Maidza - This served absolutely nothing. I feel like I heard this song multiple times this week and I'm over it.
19) AJR - This is cheesy and it really does sound like it will be played at some cheesy broadway show about a gay coming out of the closet and then everyone loves and accepts him. Yuck I'm sick I hate this so much.
20) Tiësto & Karol G - I feel like Karol G has been entered every week I have participated in TSC, this song was pretty catchy it was fun. I feel like I've def heard it before. I was into the music video I was.
21) JONES - She has so many more better songs. I was excited for this and it was a HELLA disappointed. She let the girls down on this one, this gave us nothing.
22) Aidan Martin - European men are shoved down my throat in TSC I want my life back stop doing this to me it's not fair. It's so boring every time.
23) Mariah the Scientist - Ohhh I liked this! Her vocals yeah they ate up. I am very much in favor of a music video with a story I have to support it.
24) BLACKSTARKIDS - Mess this was annoying and just so low budget and terrible LOL bye
25) ABBA - People need to stop pretending this was good. Terrible.
26) Family of the Year - This is kind of funny LOL I have to stan obviously I know the song and it's just so bland it's funny it was entered I have to...support it.
971 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) KAYTRANADA - He has better as we all know, but it's still funky/fresh/crazy/sexy/cool and I'll always be a sucker for this production. Kali Uchis did her thing.
02) Fauness - Kinda dreamy, but mostly a non-event. Nothing really stood out.
03) Jae Stephens - 12 points solely because of the ski mask visuals. Didn't really win me over until the chorus, after which, I found it to be a pretty enjoyable track.
04) STAYC - I was ready for this to slay the house down boots yas mawma that's a 12, as they've been talked up a bit lately in anticipation for them being sent. This was... very middle of the road and disappointing. 
05) AURORA - I listened to this at least 5 times trying to decide how I feel about it, lmfao. I'M STILL NOT ENTIRELY SURE. I really like the verses but something about the instrumental during the chorus is very... carnival??? video game??? IDK!
06) RINI - I'm drawn to the genre which is good, but I found it a bit uneventful. Wale verse woke me up a bit.
07) MARINA - I'm moving a bit. The worst thing you can do for me is highlight new Marina lyrics, so that was a bit of a buzzkill (the last two of her entries have made me cringe at the lyrics in spots). The chorus took some getting used to, but ultimately, I enjoyed this.
08) Imagine Dragons - This has been getting a lot of positive feedback from what I've heard, so I was expecting an IMAGINE DRAGONS THUMPER. It is the most subdued Imagine Dragons song I've heard, so maybe that's why people like it? Maybe I'm being trolled? I found it competent, but it didn't move me.
971 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) KAYTRANADA - I mean you stinky stinky horrible person for taking this from me but I can't fault a flawless incredible bop when I hear one. I already know that this terrible week has peaked at song 1 so I will enjoy every second of this song until we go so far downhill. Yup yup yupppp so so so good.
02) Fauness - God she obviously went to the Camila Cabello School of Trying Your Absolute Hardest to Ruin a Bop By Being SO ANNOYING!!!! The production on this is so gorgeous but something's definitely off about her vocals or the production or something something is just off that stopped me from enjoying it as much as I wanted to. :/ It's super cute but I was hoping I'd be more slain.
03) Jae Stephens - Ehhhh this was really generic Discover Weekly to me like it's just one of those songs that brings nothing to the table apart from one singular (usually annoying) gimmick, in this case that weird synth/autotuned vocal loop that plays throughout. This did nothing for me.
04) STAYC - I mean this didn't really do much for me but neither did So Bad at first so maybe it's just ahead of its time. The verses are really childish and the chorus is a bit of a non event, I was just expecting a bit more from this as a whole. Maybe you had to be there! :/
971 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) AURORA - multiple tws:
*takes the deepest breath* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

This is the worst song I've ever heard like who the FUCK is pretending to genuinely unironically enjoy this abomination?? She fell SO fucking hard I am struggling to put it into words actually that's a lie I'm not struggling to put it into words the words are DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE etc. I mean everything about this is just horrific apart from her vocals they are gorgeous obviously she always SOUNDS gorgeous no matter what shite she's singing over but this is some next level shite no one has ever sung over shite like this before. Have you ever been struck by lightning? Well a good way to tempt the lord (Chappell Roan) into eternally damning you is to vote for this song. DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS SONG. I mean no one in their right mind WOULD vote for this horrible horrible song but if anyone is tempted to do it as a joke do NOT do it! PLEASE KEEP READING! OTHERWISE YOU WILL DIE, EVEN IF YOU ONLY READ THE "PLEASE" PART! There was a girl named Kathy who was ignored by everyone. Her parents streamed Cure For Me by Aurora, kids at school streamed Cure For Me by Aurora and basically everyone streamed Cure For Me by Aurora. One day she decided to kill herself for no reason at all. She jumped out her window and fell to her death. Right before she died, she vowed to kill everyone who streamed Cure For Me by Aurora. No one noticed until people started disappearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer the way she did. She hung them and stabbed them over and over, very slowly, so they could suffer like she did. If you don't blank Aurora in TSC 454, you will be killed on Sunday night by Kathy, because she considers it ignoring her... and she hates to be ignored.

Example 1: PennyTrationStan looked at the first sentence, dismissed it as spam and kept streaming Cure For Me by Aurora. The next day, the neighbours found him in his backyard, hiding.

Example 2: Lemjam6 was alone. She didnt have any kids or even a husband. She had a lot of friends. When she had a sleepover with them, she quickly had to check her emails, she saw this message and only gve Aurora 1 point because she thought she couldn't die that night because she was surounded by people. The next morning Lemjam6's friends found her in the bathtub, dead.

If u don't 0 Cure For Me by Aurora, Kathy WILL find u.....
06) RINI - Wasn't sure about this at first but I did like the chorus! It's definitely not up there with the best executions of this genre but it's not half bad, I like his voice and the production is super chill I could see this going on like a background listening playlist and I'd keep it on. Kinda bop!
07) MARINA - If I have to pick an evil to get behind this week it's MARINA and that's how you KNOW K̶A̶T̶H̶Y̶ AURORA is an EVIL that must be defeated. She is kinda painfully pretentious but it's slightly less painful in this song than it has been in other recent entries and songs like To Be Human etc. No one killed hundreds of gay men in this one which in a way makes it worse but I was reluctantly bopping so what can we do.
08) Imagine Dragons - It's very Imagine Dragons but to their credit it's much less vile than I was expecting actually... it's just not really anything? The verses are kinda horrid and the chorus is alright. It's kinda powerful and like I do GET the appeal of this one for a certain straight white demographic it's just not a demographic I am part of or will ever be a part of. I won't be entirely horrified when this beats me!
971 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
This is the worst song I've ever heard like who the FUCK is pretending to genuinely unironically enjoy this abomination?? She fell SO fucking hard I am struggling to put it into words actually that's a lie I'm not struggling to put it into words the words are DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE etc. I mean everything about this is just horrific apart from her vocals they are gorgeous obviously she always SOUNDS gorgeous no matter what shite she's singing over but this is some next level shite no one has ever sung over shite like this before. Have you ever been struck by lightning? Well a good way to tempt the lord (Chappell Roan) into eternally damning you is to vote for this song. DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS SONG. I mean no one in their right mind WOULD vote for this horrible horrible song but if anyone is tempted to do it as a joke do NOT do it! PLEASE KEEP READING! OTHERWISE YOU WILL DIE, EVEN IF YOU ONLY READ THE "PLEASE" PART! There was a girl named Kathy who was ignored by everyone. Her parents streamed Cure For Me by Aurora, kids at school streamed Cure For Me by Aurora and basically everyone streamed Cure For Me by Aurora. One day she decided to kill herself for no reason at all. She jumped out her window and fell to her death. Right before she died, she vowed to kill everyone who streamed Cure For Me by Aurora. No one noticed until people started disappearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer the way she did. She hung them and stabbed them over and over, very slowly, so they could suffer like she did. If you don't blank Aurora in TSC 454, you will be killed on Sunday night by Kathy, because she considers it ignoring her... and she hates to be ignored.

Example 1: PennyTrationStan looked at the first sentence, dismissed it as spam and kept streaming Cure For Me by Aurora. The next day, the neighbours found him in his backyard, hiding.

Example 2: Lemjam6 was alone. She didnt have any kids or even a husband. She had a lot of friends. When she had a sleepover with them, she quickly had to check her emails, she saw this message and only gve Aurora 1 point because she thought she couldn't die that night because she was surounded by people. The next morning Lemjam6's friends found her in the bathtub, dead.

971 days 15 hours ago
hellomynameis347

971 days 14 hours ago
ryan5676
01) KAYTRANADA – This song never gets started with the music being so repetitively awful
02) Fauness – The beat packs a good punch but her vocals are questionable using too much autotune
03) Jae Stephens – Oooo I am feeling this deep song that has a great beat and distinctive music
04) STAYC – I admire their fun energy and yeah this does bring a smile as I enjoyed it
05) AURORA – This is up there on creepiness and who in their right mind uses the coconut mall music in their chorus as it makes it sound super dated
06) RINI – Jesus can this go any slower as I fear that it will stop by itself with her vocals not being serviceable
07) MARINA – She just keeps coming back and once again she serves with this punchy beat and great vocals that makes it a standout
08) Imagine Dragons – I do like his vocals which are honestly good but the song feels like a downgrade to their earlier attempts on the slow side
09) Eli Hsieh – Now this is more like it as this brings so much uniqueness in that piano music and his vocals make me want to orgasm in delight
10) Orchid – Um what is this because the music is dop over the place like they got no clue what to do and is making it up as she goes
11) Becky Hill – Here comes the banger waiting in the dark to come up with the music having that infectious motion and killer vocals making it the perfect treat
12) Bowski Island – Eh I’m not buying it if it was up for sale with his vocals not getting to me and just gradually gets dull
13) Denise Chaila – Well this is a combination I didn’t ask for and weirdly it doesn’t work with Asian ethnic music not working with rap like putting sushi on pizza
14) Morgan St. Jean – Damn I’m loving that deep voice power which makes me shot up and the music is an ear worm of excellence
15) f(x) – Their voices are good and they each bring their own element but the music lets it down sounding too generic and forgettable
16) Ado – I’m done with this lame attempt as it sounds like the vocalist is fighting with her own music
17) Josh Levi – Is he for real and I’m being serious here with how he doesn’t give a duck and it’s just slides by not making any noise
18) Tkay Maidza – Yeah, her rapping is not bad with it having that upbeat feeling and the music does help so it is nice
19) AJR – Here is the filler for the contest as this is so bland that it makes a drying wall look good in comparision with their uninteresting vocals and track
20) Tiësto & Karol G – He knows how to make tracks get on the radio and yeah it is very good having that danceability factor but the vocalist could use some energy
21) JONES – No why oh why does the music spoil this talent as it is as slushy as mushy peas and makes my head hurt just hearing it
22) Aidan Martin – He is a well great singer that gives emotion and power into a performance and I have so much feelings towards it
23) Mariah the Scientist – Yes you go and give us that high value vocal energy as I love her vocals and helps the song to step it up a whole level
24) BLACKSTARKIDS – Here comes the joke and the singers sound like they are fame hungers who can’t sing and put the same beat in making it way too repetitive
25) ABBA – They are back and delivering once again a classy song that is so them with those synth and it is so fresh to hear in today’s music
26) Family of the Year – I get that they want to send a message and it is sorted for a specific target audience but that is not me as it is whimsey
971 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
01) KAYTRANADA - To nobody’s surprise, I enjoyed this. A chill funky vibe. Nothing revolutionary, but a solid opener.
02) Fauness - The production is very cute and there’s a dreamy feel to it which I like. Everything else going on sounds a bit cheap though, especially the vocals.
03) Jae Stephens - This was fine. The background noise in the verses is really awkward on my ears but I suppose the chorus is a bit of an improvement. Even the chorus is quite jarring at first though in all honesty. It improves as it goes along, but it took me a while to get there both times. It’s alright.
04) STAYC - This is ultimately too juvenile for me. Felt like something for a kids TV show.
05) AURORA - Funnily enough this has started to age on me this last week but it’s still one of my most played songs of the last few months so I have to give it credit for that.
06) RINI - It’s pleasant but it doesn’t really grip me to be honest. Somewhat of a nice vibe but there’s also a bit of a disconnect. Shame cause I wanted to like it more.
07) MARINA - It’s alright. It kinda sounds like every other song she’s released to me, but that’s not necessarily an awful thing. I would’ve loved this in 2018 when I went through my Marina stage, but I'm no longer as into this sound as I once was. PTP would’ve been a better pick.
08) Imagine Dragons - Funnily enough, this might actually be their best song in years? I like the verses and the chorus has an early 2000s rock anthemic feel. It’s definitely grown on me with repeated listens. Pleasantly surprised that I enjoy this.
09) Eli Hsieh - On paper I should love this but this doesn’t really connect with me at all. I think it’s mainly because the melody in the chorus I find annoying. I liked the gradual rise in the production but I don’t see it as the masterpiece I’ve seen others claim it to be.
10) Orchid - In some ways it kinda reminds me of a cute 2000s British pop song, but it’s also not doing a great deal for me either.
11) Becky Hill - I’m surprised this didn’t chart as I feel like I’ve heard it so many times. A really standard EDM song. I used to quite like it but this is quite a late send now and it’s grown off me a bit. Still okay though.
12) Bowski Island - I hate the music video. The song itself is QUITE good. I like the production a lot and there are places when his vocals are nice, but it comes and goes. Feels like the song drags too.
13) Denise Chaila - I was going back and forth between this and Anseo for Ireland week and I’m happy I made the correct choice between the two. I do prefer Anseo. Bit over it now, but camp and fun.
14) Morgan St. Jean - This is absolutely not for me. The hook is the best part but everything else is just a style of cheap dated pop that I’m over.
15) f(x) - Sounds like it wants to be played on Love Island UK but I doubt it’ll make the cut. Very average inoffensive stuff.
16) Ado - I remember being more fond of this in the listening party. Bit of a wall of noise in retrospect. Does it sample i Like It by Cardi B? I still can’t tell. Anyway, this was really all over the place actually.
17) Josh Levi - This was nice. Reminds me of Usher/Trey Songz sort of stuff. Not hugely remarkable but pleasant.
18) Tkay Maidza - I used to really like this back in 2020, but I never really listen to it much anymore to be honest, kinda like with Chaila. It’s still pretty good though.
19) AJR - Not as painful as I expected it to be. The Holy Moly part is c*te. Still not my sort of thing at all though.
20) Tiësto & Karol G - This kinda gave me nothing. I feel like I’ve heard this sound executed better a million times before and this was just the same phrase repeated over and over.
21) JONES - I liked this! Her vocals sound nice and emotional over this production. It’s very pretty, quite solid.
22) Aidan Martin - I heard this a week ago and considered adding it to my potential submissions list but then I noticed I didn’t even really like it. I’m not a fan of the way he swears in the chorus, it hurts my soul. The rest is okay but not too impressionable.
23) Mariah the Scientist - I like the retro production but there are some moments in the chorus where it feels like vocal gymnastics. There is a genuine old-school feel to it though and the outro was pretty. Could be a grower.
24) BLACKSTARKIDS - The production was REALLY triggering to my ears. It sounds like they were singing over Super Mario Bros music. Maybe I was expected to enjoy this? I’m sorry. My ears did begin to relax a little more near the end due to the male rappers, but by that point it was too late for me.
25) ABBA - This is the better of their two new songs, but it still feels like a B-side from one of their albums from the 70s. It’s pleasant but it’s just such an uninspired comeback and it’s not catchy like their earlier works. How sad.
26) Family of the Year - I’m not sure if this was a troll entry. It wasn’t a horror to listen to though. A bit cheesy but pleasant at least.
971 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
20) Tiësto & Karol G - karol g is cutesy. her voice is bit stun. as for the song, though, its absolutely crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so boring.

21) JONES - this is really nice!

22) Aidan Martin - omfg this is so bad.... its awful. ginger FREAKAZOID.

23) Mariah the Scientist - i wanna luuurve her but she never serves anything to me. its sad bc she has the look and the visuals. i just get nothing from her. in fairness i do like this more than her other songs but its still not givingggggg.

24) BLACKSTARKIDS - oh this was awful

25) ABBA - i just think this is really sweet and cute for my lidl gran to bop along to in her rocking chair. yer i love that for her <3 however this is NOTHING compared to the shite they whipped up in the 70s.. a fall from grace.

26) Family of the Year - omg this mv....... I'm not gagging oh at ALL.
971 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
971 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. KAYTRANADA - BORED but also WSC's impact so true! i mean obviously i like this, there's something super sophisticated and lush about this. some could say boring, but it's just a ~vibe~. cheap to send this after its' WSC run, but it's a good song!
02. fauness - CUTTHECORD. quite pretty actually. i'm not CRAZY about it but the heavenly production is so smooth and it was just overall a really pleasant and slayful listen. maybe i YASSed.
03. jae stephens - awee this little release radar serve. i like this! i thought it was 'cute' in my first listen but parts of this ended up growing on me. it -is- a bit generic and meandering for me to really sink my teeth into, but it's pretty decent!
04. STAYC - BOPPPPP BOPBOPBOPPPPPPPP and anyone who says the contrary is WRONG. this is a hit and a lot of you are mad! it does feel very disney junior but it's not my fault you malding gay men don't know how to have some FUN. this just fills me with serotonin, they're INSAAAAAANE for this. mess @ 'stereotype' not being sent though LMAO you really shot yourself in the foot with that one. still an incredible bop tho!
05. AURORA - did you hear that? the sound of me SPILLING my YASSSSSS juice everywhere? this coloniser CLASSIC. i've never been an AURORA girl in the past though she does have objectively good music, but this fucking SONGGGGGGGGGGGG it clicked with me. the decision to emulate 'coconut mall' in that chorus is so engenious and i can understand why it flies over people's heads it's just so brilliantly(citation needed) executed. i do see me getting annoyed by this in the near future but as it stands this kind of IS the ooky spooky campy undertale stinky pride parade BOP. thanks kathy!
06. RINI - i would've been OBSESSED with this in 2019 but i still find a soft spot for this specific type of late night R&B. just really smooth and pretty and rini's voice was GOOOOOORGEOUS. i'd have to be in a certain type of mood to REALLY enjoy this, but good thing i'm in that mood just now! :D
07. MARINA - ???? i thought this was a classy party? i hate this overrated man and her inability to make great and interesting pop music since 2015 and wish her the worst time at her nursing home. this is okay though, the glam rock production DOES move me even if i want to stay STILL. then again it's not half as well executed as the older material of hers she's trying to call back to so EHH. not a bad song by any means, but not a favorite either.
08. imagine dragons - ◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº◕)ノ:・゚ YASS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº
09. eli hsieh - FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU. the mitski girls sure lapped this one up but i'm so sorry i'm not the one. it's ok but maybe if there was a coconut mall sample.. :-/
10. orchid - kind of the best song i've ever heard when i really think about it. nah but this is dope! i was torn on my first listen but i do really like the melodies and i like how experimental it is. good song!
11. becky hill - this love island UK songstress muahhh. this is ok methinks. i'm not particularly big on this kind of EDM unless there are SYNTHS and SG LEWIS to back it up. i found the drop a bit disappointing but it's an OK joel corry song i think!
12. bowski island - ? am i missing something? this is TENGAGED MUSIC VIDEO CONTEST, READ THE SIGN! i did listen to this while in another tab on my second listen and my opinion of this HAS improved. i rather actually like the chorus and the way this song progresses throughout. not crazy bout it but it's solid! could grow on me, we'll see!
13. denise chaila - obviously a more concise and better executed song than her winning entry but we all knew that already! there's something really special about that beat paired with her text to speech enunciation that i find quite endearing and fun! gawjus.
14. morgan st. jean - token repulsive generic white woman song that i will ironically stan yes GOD the house. the precedent set by pop perfection 'killer queen' is just TOO HIGH. the chorus made me move slightly but the verses are horrendous LMFAOOOO. averages out to be... not so great! but it was really funny i'll give it that. kind of the best song i've heard in my entire life when you THINK. i'm choosing to stan i think. this is great.
15. f(x) - not the retirement acts. obviously slayed back in the witching hours of 2015 but feels very inconsequential and ehh now. always thought this was rly overrated, they definetly have better material that's eligible i think. also calling for amber liu's execution
16. ado - this started off SOOOO SCARY... i thought this was gonna go a rayyycist hwasa route but this really just went EVERYWHERE. very balls to the wall and all over the place but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't moving. i wish it was a bit more cohesive but it was a funny bop in a way.
17. josh levi - DAD. he has better songs but of course i expected the big single with great visuals to be sent and i get it because this IS a bop. i don't think TSC really cares for this brand of male contemporary R&B but this does serve to ME. the hook took a few listens to get used to, and i do wish this song did a bit MORE, but it's still fun sexy covergirl.
18. tkay maidza - now... listen. WAS i sharing the shady posts towards her? yes absolutely. was i trying to get her blackballed out of the industry? duh. did i push her aside and told her she would never be famous? yes there is camera evidence of that. but am i streaming? mhm. am i funding the taco bell meals yesSIR. because she is TALENTED and this song is GAWJUS. lost a bit of steam for me and i weally weally WISH it had been sent earlier but i do still move. probably her best.
19. AJR - *exhales* INSUFFICIENT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
20. tiësto & karol g - took me a while to recognise this. it's a pretty big radio hit and that hook IS catchy. it does feel quite 'go girl give us nothing' with the production, there's no FLAVOR to it, no pizazz. looks about DEAD to me, and i'm used to karol g having more personality. the second coming of greatest song of all time 'tusa' this AIN'T. that said, still an ok EDM track.
21. JONES - it's better on a second listen and the chorus has a very nice melody, but the production is... very 2015. i feel like this could certainly grow on me throughout the week, but i'm not as impressed by this like others are. cute.
22. aidan martin - bleurgh. i don't think the sender was expecting *my* support for this song, but this is really really not for me whatsoever. i'm sure the 2015 aryan rachel platten girls will live but this was just like NOT for me.
23. mariah the scientist - known her for quite a while and heavily considered sending 'beetlejuice' late last year, but never got around to it. i definetly prefer that song to this, but this is still nice. the 80s stabbing synths and production gave me the slightest hint of jimmy jam & terry lewis productions which was nice, but i'm really not as impressed as i should be in theory. it's ok i think.
24. BLACKSTARKIDS - LOL i like this! the playstation production had me moving. it does become a little tewww one key for me as it progresses but i still move. kind of the low budget lidl bop i fear.
25. ABBA - well. not sure who decided to dig these swedish elders from their graves so they could release somethin that would become so overrated... this is just not the masterpiece that was hyped up to me i'm sorry. i was TOLD abba's comeback to music would be REVOLUTIONARY. it's not bad but it really does scream b-side, like it's kind of a non-event LOL. and it's not nearly as catchy as what i've come to expect from them. feels... inconsequential to me. boring and you don't get a pass just because you're ABBA moving on
26. family of the year - right
971 days 13 hours ago
SeaViper
*takes the deepest breath* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

970 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
01) KAYTRANADA — this was groovy and the music video was sexy. the only problem is that man kali uchis. it made me feel good and in my oats, but no climax and i felt like it didn’t go anywhere too special. it’s the 10% for me.
02) Fauness — IN LOOOOOOVE W THIS!!! the music video was so cutesy and angelic even. perfect example of escapism. it left me wanting to know more about who she is where she came from and where she’s going.
03) Jae Stephes — no
04) STAYC — https://c.tenor.com/ep8oKuXfQY8AAAAd/ally-brooke-fifth-harmony.gif
05) AURORA — just like me, she has most of you so pressed and for no reason. i love her so much and this was camp. i moved. NO. I DONT. NEED. IT!!!!
06) RINI — sex song. next
07) MARINA — i stanned this queen so hard when i saw her in 2015, but her new era is so bad. i can’t with the lyrics
08) Imagine Dragons — besides the chorus, i’m asleep. that Coldplay looks familiar.
09) Eli Hsieh — unlike most of you, me and brad at the streaming party were woke and this was annoying. it did not grow on me with a few listens and i’m manifesting his flop
10) Orchid — im obsessed with this!!! it’s right up my alley and production/video were serves.
11) Becky Hill — yes girl give us nothing. the autotune and homophobia jumped out. but i do kinda of stan.
12) Bowski Island — completely creeped out by the video and i was not interested at all in this.
13) Denise Chaila — it felt like she was talking the entire time and i dont like songs like that regardless of the production/message/etc. lol
14) Morgan St. Jean — she did what lana wishes she could do with this one. i enjoyed it, but very mainstream pop and i would not go out of my way to ever listen to this again. but enjoyed it!
15) (x) — https://media1.giphy.com/media/vk7rl2M3EohHEiNNov/200w.gif
16) ADO — i will never get this time back
17) Josh Levi — sexy
18) Tkay Maidza — also sexy
19) AJR — no
20) Teisto & Karol G — no
21) JONES — everything ! about ! her ! this is probably my favorite of the week.
22) Aidan Martin — no
23) Mariah the Scientist — it gave me very much rihanna, from her voice to the video. i stan
24) BLACKSTARKIDS — no
25) ABBA — i love abba, but this has not aged yet. too early.
26) Family of the Year — ok boyhood… this song was meant for the big screen, not TSC. i enjo y this song, but it’s become overused

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!