This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 454 Final

Topic » TSC 454 Final

972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Morgan St. Jean - 'Lola'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
15) f(x) - '4 Walls'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Ado - 'Odo'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
17) Josh Levi - 'NASA'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Tkay Maidza - '24k'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
19) AJR - 'Adventure Is Out There'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Tiësto & Karol G - 'Don't Be Shy'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
21) JONES - 'Hoops'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Aidan Martin - 'Good Things'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
23) Mariah the Scientist - 'Reminders'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
24) BLACKSTARKIDS - 'Fight Club'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
25) ABBA - 'Don't Shut Me Down'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
26) Family of the Year - 'Hero'
972 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
All 26 songs have been posted!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday, September 12 to comment and vote for your favorite songs.

Best of luck!
972 days 8 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) KAYTRANADA - well its not the most life changing entry. it seems a bit predictable. but when its good its VERY good. kali uchis is kind of stun. i do love the vibe of all of his songs. its doesn't go off as much as his others but its still a cutesy chill vibe.

02) Fauness - this is soooo cute! i feel like I'm laid on a cloud floating. its just really inoffensive and gorg to me. yeah, i can see how the vocal could be annoying but i just eat it up so much?!?!!?! i luuuuurve it! its so pwettyyyy.

03) Jae Stephens - i wasn't sold on it at first but when that verse comes in mwahhhhhh. its so tasty. the sound sounds SO familiar i feel like I've heard it. its just really strong all round me thinks. the production DOES get a bit jarring but I'm willing to turn a blind eye cos i do really enjoy parts of it.

04) STAYC - :/ this is literally awful. it sounds like a kids song. literally giving KIDZ BOP. I'm so tired. like its giving ma ma ma ma ma ma ma moreee milkshakeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05) AURORA - honestly i did leave aurora in 2016 i kind of feel like she SHOULD have been left there. id never go out my way and listen to her in my own time.. as i should. this is ....... not good. that chorus is so bad lMFAO. like beyond bad. idk its giving like ermmmmmm something that resides over the depths of hell. there are no words. very clown-like.. CLOWNISH.

06) RINI - this is very boring. a lot of nothingness going on. nothing for me to sink my teeth in to. its kind of smooth though and i do really love elements of it. it just doesn't do too much more than that. a lidl bit monotone but honestly i don't hate it. i just wish it done a bit more.

07) MARINA - its CUTESY. not the marina song id have sent. but it is fine. i don't think i moved at all when it was first released. but its nice. i def would skip this most of the time but listening the odd time its PLESEANT. its fine! venus fly trap.. now that is STUNNINGGGG.

08) Imagine Dragons - why did i think it was kind of serving EVER so slightly. yeah its crap. utter DOG poo. literally awful. its turns into everything they've ever made EVER. its so boring and predictable. they're the skid marks of the music industry i think.

09) Eli Hsieh - i WANT TO MOVE SO MUCH. everything about this is so magical and beautiful but then he starts singing and-ODFIGHJFKDELW OMGGGGGGGGGGG THE WAY IT PICKED UP WAS LIKE THE BEST THING IVE EVER HEARD... HES WON ME OVER AMEN AMEN AMEN. this is LIKEEE A MASTERPIECE OMG. I'm LEVITATING SO HIGH.

10) Orchid - this is sooooooo gud. the voice is def giving aluna. its pretty though. i really enjoy it. towards the end it gets even better i probably wanted more of THAT.

11) Becky Hill - such a boring entry. its so bad. likeee? i just could never comprehend sending something as unremarkable as this? its been done time and time again. its so tiring.

12) Bowski Island - i feel catfished so much.... it started so BEAUTIFUL..... AND GORG.. WHAT THE FUCK DID IT TURN INTO. MEN RUIN EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN. IM SICK AND TIRED. it has elements that are literally so beautiful but then something will come along and ruin everything. I'm so undecided.

13) Denise Chaila - its nice. not something particularly for me. but i cant deny it is a bit CUNT. she did serve on its trueeee.

14) Morgan St. Jean - very jarring isn't it. i have to laugh. but why is the chorus kind of givinggggggg?! go off a bit queen but this is objectively terrible <3

15) f(x) - i don't really have much of an opinion on this. it kind of just exists? i don't hate it i don't love it. its just here.

16) Ado - literally a big fat mess. its so migraine-indcuingggg!!!! so noisy !!!!

17) Josh Levi - the visuals on this..... are just SO STUN. they've won me over honestly. this is really pretty. the voice is soooooo smooth. not something id usually be moving for but i truly am bc i know if a girlie was serving this id be lapping every last BIT up.. and those VISUALSS?? COME AWN NOW.

18) Tkay Maidza - literally her best song its beyond GOOOOOORGGG. timeless gem yep.

19) AJR - fat cunt

ill do the rest later ajr is taking me out i cant cope

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!