This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 433 Final

Topic » TSC 433 Final

1110 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
09) MARINA - I like it and have it in my library but it's the only Marina without the diamonds song I don't hate and is equivalent to our typical decent mid tempo white girl song we usually get and I usually like and nothing more.....it's missing that diamond moment.

10) BewhY - Wasn't keen on his voice but liked the production and arrangement of it, just needed a rapper that i could stan, on another note plenty of ass kept my penis intrigued....lol

11) Naomi Lareine - Definitely the more deserving Naomi to qualify this week so justice was served. I like it a lot but don't love it...at least not in comparison to many other songs this week... it's quite decent but she didn't go in for the kill.

12) Jennifer Lopez - On first listen I quite loved this...thought it be my 12 but on second listen it dropped in rank and after 3rd and 4th listen i have no clue why i liked it...just sounds like ghetto trash now.

13) Millie Turner - I was quite enchanted by this on first listen and it didn't fade with more listens so I added this to the library.
1110 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) AURORA - this is an edgy choice but I can't deny a good song when I hear it. unlike queers & queers this is a good song from an obvious tsc artist. it is very me! though it's kinda a similar situation to leon last week, i would be VERY bored to see her win. like i would fall asleep probably. however I wouldn't be shocked to see her win. we'll see i guess.

02) Tauren Wells - gods not done with tsc this week because we let this qualify.. rlly? this song was literally in between the two best songs of semi 2 (cheer chen & animal crossing) and it beat BOTH of them out? make it make sense! it was very unremarkable.

03) RoseeLu - there were some enjoyable elements. the verses were better imo, her voice slayed at parts. yet this is very middle of the road when you look at the bigger picture. we've heard this kind of tsc in a lot.. like a LOT. so i'm not particularly moved by this at all, as i said, MOTR.

04) Zach Matari - one of the most 'style over substance' entries i've heard recently in tsc. this was so irritating honestly, his voice was actually off putting esp. in the chorus. it was just really bad lol

05) Shura - MOTHER. i love her. i did have another song of hers on my spotify, i never wouldve sent it but i wouldve sent this if i knew about it most likely! I really liked this it was very m1chelle bait actually. In a way it reminded me of when i sent michi. and well that's an automatic slay for me. I loved this so much!

06) Concrete Castles - i mean, it was decent. i have heard this song done in a million different ways before so like i'm not really gagging but it's an alright song.

07) Ashe - save myself was SO good but it's kinda sad that her music aged like milk. well this is the only other song that i've heard from her so that's what i'm basing it off of. that kind of chorus has always irritated me in songs tbh. it was low tier MOTR i was not a fan.

08) good job nicky - who told nicky he did a good job w this? i'd like to know. this is like the worst song in the ESCT final in my opinion, and the fact that it's being overrated here makes me dislike it more cuz i'm not seeing the amazing stunning beautiful song that y'all are seeing. if this wins this would be the worst tsc ever easily.

09) MARINA - purge the poison is SO MUCH BETTER! why was she sent this week of all weeks  when her new song was just released. i mean this is still good, I love her and I think people are being edgy when they drag her. yeah i mean i can't act like I dont like it for the lolz I do really like it, i just love her new song way more and that wouldve been a 12.

10) BewhY - congrats on winning! anyway this is good, I feel like it would be hard not to enjoy it like i do see this appealing to most people in tsc. I'm not gonna act like it's my favourite song of the final either like I'm not crazy about rap even if this is a great execution of it.

11) Naomi Lareine - serve! this has many elements that i love in a song so i'm here for this fully. something about it is stopping me from like STANNING to the extreme but i did rlly appreciate this. a fun funky song

12) Jennifer Lopez - this semi it was in defo needed this trashy energy. so i'll give miss lopez that! the song is quite horrid though i must admit.. like it was funny the first time around but this is also QUITE irritating as a song.

13) Millie Turner - i feel like this was begging for me to enjoy this because it has elements i usually enjoy in songs but this was just far too erratic in a way that i don't like. far too much going on production wise in the chorus plus her voice on top of that just makes it sound messy. not 4 me!

14) Waterparks - imagine attempting rock when san mei ended rock music once and for all last week w the best rock-ish song ever.. she ate them up so hard. this was very irritating and well thats what straight men do best so at least they succeeded w SOMETHING.

15) ABIR - controversial opinion: this is the best abir entry sent to tsc so far. like everyone will disagree but IDGAF it's better than both young& rude and yallah. I've been replaying this throughout the week simply because its a bop. I like the arrangement a lot and her voice served so yeah she did what she needed to do.

16) Olya Polyakova - this song is genuinely so much worse than her esct entry. why would u even send this it's not clicking with me personally. the fact i know her other songs slays so much puts me off this MOTR attempt. i respect that she tried but it just wasn't enough.

17) Naïka - this song is very strange to me, infact it's not much of a SONG..? it feels like a demo or something. the sauce part actually did grow on me though i just don't like the rest of it that much. it is a very generic arrangement and i was not left gagging unfortunately.

18) Munn - yt man trying it yet again.. this wasn't good at all. i hate this folky man shite i don't even know how else to describe it. i can hear u but i'd love it if i couldn't. *MUTE*

19) Cherry Bullet - THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT.. can you say legendaric? this queens are so so good they literally ate this song up so hard. the production is bubbly yet it goes so hard in the best way. it like goes hard in a lowkey way especially in the chorus. also when it broke into that final chorus? GOLD. i don't know a better song I truly don't. slayed every single song in this horrific final.
https://i.imgur.com/77BG6Vq.gif

20) LØLØ - white woman name in caps but make it edgy. this song is very angsty edgy teen girl rock shite that I have PROGRESSED passed the need for. I did not get one ounce of enjoyment from this. it was awful.

21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - VANJESS MOMMIES! i'm so glad they're back. I would probably have preferred their song "caught up" but i'm not really complaining this is still a bop n a half! this would have done so well in late 2020 i feel. the slice's n kinggeek's of tsc would've eaten this up and i would've liked to see it. anyways those icons r gone so i guess this will be robbed but i'm personally here for it.

22) Reiley - onto the f word of the hour. i went from hating this song to stanning it ironically to liking it unironically to finding it irritating to slightly enjoying it again and then BACK to finding it irritating all in one week. i just can't forgive that chorus drop it's genuinely SO irritating. but there are remnants of a good song here somewhere.
1110 days 10 hours ago
onemanarmy
14) Waterparks - this is somewhat equivalent to song#2 by Blur and i frigging love it....my penis approves too.

15) ABIR - It's the I pee pee chick right? Anyhow this song sucks more than her I pee pee song...I just don't connect with her.

16) Olya Polyakova- initially i hated her voice but it grew on me, not usually a fan of this disco sound but I ended up quite loving this and added it to the library.

17) Naïka - the new iPhone commercial is so annoying and I legit thought this was made for it and not an actual song...the song as a whole is less annoying but man this is corny but tsc tends to eat up any song title referencing food so...

18) Munn - why wasn't Tauren giving this song...with his voice it be good...between the 2 there's something there but they both got it wrong....one has a shitty voice and the other shitty lyrics...shame

19) Cherry Bullet - Good fun production but horrendous vocals that sound generic amongst the kpop genre which is mostly overly sugary sound alike girls with no personality to them.....they're hollow to the point that i wonder if they're just lip syncing while the real girls singing are 5 ugly girls doing the recordings for the majority of these girl groups.

20) LØLØ - On first listen I loved it but than got Wheatus stuck in my ahead and realized how copy and paste this is...didn't we get the exact same song the other week? Already had this in the library but with a different title and a different artist.

21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - VanJess is back...I wanted to send them soon with solo work...this song is a bop and I added it to the library.

22) Reiley - I restrained myself from entering this is fear of not qualifying ....but it qualified as well did I so.....congrats to both of us though I think I know who you are and you hated my song....lol Honestly we need a Call Me Baby/Let It Ring mash up.
1110 days 9 hours ago
turkeylover
Pixx was so robbed.

01) AURORA - This is like the 3rd Aurora song I’ve heard and it’s probably the best one? Yeah! This is super cute! I love the chorus a lot. Yeah!
02) Tauren Wells - I don't believe in god.
03) RoseeLu - Yeah! This is cute! You know, nothing special etc ! But I wish I just slayed harder but yeah! Cute! It kinda got better since the semi!
04) Zach Matari - Yeah… so this is here. He’s probably one of the best men from semi 2 so he has that going for him. Yeah. Anyways…
05) Shura - I had this song in my tsc list </3 I think it was like a remix version but still ! I actually really like this song…. Yeah ! It’s so good.
06) Concrete Castles - Yeah! I love pale waves! But this is really cute! I like it! I love the chorus !
07) Ashe - This song is cute! The chorus kinda drags it down but yeah! Basic indie pop girl using a vintage film filter serve !
08) good job nicky - Okay so this did grow on me since the listening party but I’m still not, like, in love with it. Yeah. It’s a good song though!
09) MARINA - You couldn’t have waited like 2 weeks and sent purge the poison or sent forget instead?? But with that being said, I like this song! She’s done this type of song like 456789098765th times but yeah! Bop! Kinda!
10) BewhY - This is something that’s, like, so out of my range but I actually really like it? It’s so captivating! Yeah. Bop! And it got better since the semi!
11) Naomi Lareine - This is so good ! Like it’s smooth and fun. Yeah I don’t have a lot to say but bop! I like it a lot!
12) Jennifer Lopez - That dramatic ass intro just for this song…. I mean I like the song! But still LMAO but yeah this is a fun song and stuff!
13) Millie Turner - This is a HIT ! Yeah millie made several points. Ugh, I really like this ! https://i.imgur.com/AauXcVF.gif
14) Waterparks - Okay. Why would someone send this over megahits like dream boy and stupid for you????? Those songs are actually so good and this is so….. Yeah. Awsten Knight is so annoying. I love him. Anyways, this song is cute and then the ugly ass dubstep shit at the end completely ruins the song. Like pack it up avril lavigne circa 2013  !
15) ABIR - I thought I wouldn’t care for this but it’s kinda serving yeah! Like I hope she gets the house and the yacht or whatever she was singing about !
16) Olya Polyakova - This music video.. Hbhagdifgiugfiu she really is looking camp right in the eye. And honestly? Good for her! The song is kinda bad though.
17) Naïka - invented sauce.
18) Munn - I forgot this qualified and now my day is ruined. I also forgot about the jelly toast intro cause like what the fuck was that. But anyways, I hate this so much. Like so much. It makes me ill. It’s so boring and just lacks personality ! And like yeah men are gross but still, this is exceptionally gross.
19) Cherry Bullet - MOMS ! They saved my life ! Yeah this is IT. The best song of TSC 433. No I’m literally in love with this song. Ugh. https://media0.giphy.com/media/RX7N03MEUafW8/giphy.gif
20) LØLØ - Yeah this is cute! I always have time for 2000s pop rock songs! So this is up my alley! Bop! Kinda!
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - I love VanJess so much ! I really need to get into their discography ! But yeah! This is literally so good… like so good. I love it! https://media0.giphy.com/media/RX7N03MEUafW8/giphy.gif
22) Reiley - I fully blame tom for this. I do.The joke should’ve worked on Cheer Chen or whatever. Anyways, I hate that this song is starting to grow on me. It kinda got worse since the semi though. But yeah… if this was sung by a white pop girlie with colored hair, I would be eating this up. And with that said, I think this fairy should wash his perm out and go do his algebra homework instead of terrorizing the world with his music.
1110 days 9 hours ago
MissPlastique
01) AURORA        its an anthem I can vibe too. With an anthem type song its the hook thats the key and this did not dissapoint.       
02) Tauren Wells        I mean for a ballad it did not have that "Hail Mary" moment, it just went along relatively ok. The tempo was not as high or big for me.       
03) RoseeLu        YAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEN now this is what im talking about, a strong beat and tempo moment throughout was everything       
04) Zach Matari        It was ok, but I dont know, it did not bring me all the way to where I needed it to go. Could have been better.       
05) Shura        It just goes nowhere for me. I just sat there like....ok?. Swing and a miss for me.       
06) Concrete Castles        Is it just me or does the beat drop just not go on as long?, its like it brings me there and then its done again?       
07) Ashe        That change of tempo was jarring, it went from billie eilish vibes to B-track Meghan Trainor, just no sweetie       
08) good job nicky        Edgy for the sake of being edgy, pattered along to nothing for me, not doing it for me at all.       
09) MARINA        So this just was ok, it was a cute enough pop song that just toddled along        
10) BewhY        A banger of a song, but it had the vocal strength behind it, Loving this all day every day       
11) Naomi Lareine        It was a nice enough song. it was a vibe of a song. It was nice       
12) Jennifer Lopez        It just felt like J-Lo was trying to channel Shakira and it kind of worked for me, like this kind of beat       
13) Millie Turner        I liked it, it bopped along nicely for me, it was nice       
14) Waterparks        I could see what it was going for, I mean it was good but could have been better?       
15) ABIR        Yaas just vibing to this, its definitely a hip moving song. Nice choice in this for sure       
16) Olya Polyakova        Russian GAGA, Yaaaas serving me 2009 lady gaga the haus down. living for it       
17) Naïka        OOooh this vibe and beat is everything I need in my life for sure       
18) Munn        this feels like it was trying to be a song to serve the video rather than the other way around not good       
19) Cherry Bullet        Vibing this all day every day. even listening to it more than once It stays strong for me.       
20) LØLØ        Her vocals are just too muted compared to the song itself its like no, its disconnected for me       
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres        It was a soft vibe and nice, but just could not stand up against stronger entries       
22) Reiley        No thanks, not feeling this, its like quirky for being quirky. It just was a cute entry, nothing to impact me
1110 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) AURORA - not a good aurora song. sorry.
02) Tauren Wells - lmaooooo. we stan god.
03) RoseeLu - this wasn't bad but it was just so dull.
04) Zach Matari - this was repetitive but not bad.
05) Shura - this got a bit squeaky for me.
06) Concrete Castles - this was actually good. verses were a drag at times
07) Ashe - this is fine but nothing groundbreaking.
08) good job nicky  - what the fuck did i just watch
09) MARINA - mom.
10) BewhY - this was interesting. not sure i enjoyed.
11) Naomi Lareine - more loungy dul shit.
12) Jennifer Lopez - YES JLO I STAN U MOM. 10/10. BEST OF IS CALLING.
13) Millie Turner - i quite enjoyed this one. heard it in 100x songs but its not bad.
14) Waterparks - a bit choatic but not bad.
15) ABIR - she has better but this is standard woman i would point
16) Olya Polyakova - meh. a bit too chaotic for me.
17) Naïka - this was fine but the first 5 sec ruined it. I want to cringe at the sauce. no sorry i cant listen to this anymore. boycotting. insta 0
18) Munn - its a fine male mid-tempo. meh.
19) Cherry Bullet - not my kinda of jpop. next.
20) LØLØ - im here for something different. its lazy btu its fine.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - basic but effeictive. no originality here.
22) Reiley - honestly....i have to stan this. like king.
1110 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
01) I really like her voice but the song for me isn’t exactly something I’m amazed by and not something I’d listen to again.
02) It’s honestly better with another listen. It’s still a bit too slow for me though.
03) I feel like I’ve heard this a million times before.
04) I found his voice very annoying since the beginning and well, it’s hard to come back from that.
05) This was too vibey for me too fully like. I needed something more.
06) I don’t think it’s something I’d listen to in my own time but I still liked it overall.
07) This came up in my YouTube recommended and I wasn’t impressed by it then and I’m still not impressed by it now.
08) I really want to like this and I feel like I should but for some reason I don’t.
09) I’m not shocked I like this. I love her voice and the vast majority of her songs.
10) This really did not need to go off this hard.
11) I liked it more the first time I heard it but it’s still fine, definitely better than many other songs.
12) It’s like so bad but so good at the same time I don’t know how she manages to do it.
13) I weirdly enjoyed this.
14) This was just… yeah not for me.
15) Feels pretty generic, it’s fine.
16) I wasn’t fully sold on this the first time around and although I’m still not like… wow’d by this, it’s a pretty fun song.
17) Kinda confused at how this qualified because it’s so bad LMAO.
18) His voice definitely carries the song.
19) Yeah this serves.
20) I think I liked this more the first time cause now it just kinda bores me.
21) The first time I heard this I thought the man was the best part of this song but now I just don’t think anything about this works for me.
22) Yeah no thanks the song, the lyrics, it’s just all so bad.
1110 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1110 days 8 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Get the f word off the tv I'm not WATCHING that
1110 days 6 hours ago
FighterMan
https://i.imgur.com/yAhnp9A.gif

one of these better win
1110 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1110 days 6 hours ago
Lemjam6
hi
1110 days 6 hours ago
varlto
https://media.giphy.com/media/toYIS95xETUPLmU9WP/giphy.gif
1110 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
love so sweet
1110 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
legs 4 days makin waves pot ledoms runway teacher couture strutta like no otha sincerely a stunna alisha

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!