This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 433 Final

Topic » TSC 433 Final

1103 days 22 hours ago
FighterMan
Revives myself from the TSC graveyard.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/28/39/6e/28396ea00acb4f2823537adc2916f7c1.gif

01) AURORA - 'The Seed' - Aurora always has some huge bangers that I vibe with, this song though, is OK. Nothing too wow and kind of bland for most part minus chorus.I think it’s something I’d have to listen to a lot for it to grow on me. 
02) Tauren Wells - 'God's Not Done With You' - Not really a fan. Kind of gives me like 05 vibes for some reason. The guy has a good voice and everything, but the song isn’t really for me. I have to be in THAT mood for me to like something like this…. Which is never.
03) RoseeLu - 'Playing Alone' - I kind of vibe with this, it’s not bad. The chorus sort of bops. Other than that it’s all ok.
04) Zach Matari - 'Yalla' - I really didn’t like his voice at the start, it was kind of annoying. But the song really turned upward during the chorus. The chorus really snaps and the song picks up from there, especially during the arabic parts.. I’m prob bias on this one though.
05) Shura - 'religion (u can lay your hands on me)' - I don’t vibe with this style of music. It’s kind of boring for most of it and just doesn’t pick up anywhere for the entire song.
06) Concrete Castles - Feels like something the Disney channel would drop and i hate disney stars. Next.
07) Ashe - It’s a very chill vibe song you would have in the background during a work session. Nothing more out of it.
08) good job nicky - 'January 8th' -Honestly? Amazing. I was really drawn in from the moment and lost in a diff place during the 4 mins. My fav submission thus far probably.
09) MARINA - 'Man's World' - When is a Marina song not good tbh? She has way better tracks out there but this still hits well.
10) BewhY - Not the biggest fan of this genre, but honestly this isn’t bad at all. It grows on me every listen.
11) Naomi Lareine - 'Limitless' - It’s kind of boring honestly and puts me to sleep.
12) Jennifer Lopez - 'El Anillo' - Oh this is a good cardio/workout song for sure. Really puts me in a MOOD. Jennifer Lopez never fails with these types of songs. Adds to spotify!
13) Millie Turner - 'Concrete Tragedy' - Like I dont hate it and it has some good parts, but it’s kind of annoying also. Middle of the road pack for me.
14) Waterparks - 'Numb' - No. This is just annoying, sorry.
15) ABIR - 'Yacht' - I thought i was gonna like this and was hopeful for the chorus, but it just doesn't do it for me. Was kind of underwhelmed really especially for a great instrumental beat.
16) Olya Polyakova - 'Эй, секундочку (Hey, wait a second)' - Not a fan. It’s really weird and kind of has an annoying unbearable beat.
17) Naïka - 'Sauce' - Ignoring the annoying as fck beginning, the beat kind of snaps. Okay joke, the annoying shit came back. Sorry, yah not a fan.
18) Munn - 'can you hear me?' - Oh his voice snaps hard. The beginning had me more hooked than the chorus, but overall it’s one of the top tier submissions i’ve heard.
19) Cherry Bullet - 'Love So Sweet' - Eh, this isn’t my cup of tea and to be honest I hate this genre.
20) LØLØ - 'death wish' - If this ain’t an avril lavigne wannabe idk what is. Next.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - 'Recap' - Another middle tier song. It’s okay but something i’d never play freely.
22) Reiley - 'Let It Ring' - It’s extremely annoying.  Like he’s prob a famous tik toker who can’t sing or from disney. Give or take.
1103 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ur all k-pop k-hip-hop but why dont you k-withdraw from tsc
1103 days 16 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟡 AURORA : nothing too spectacular or impressive. But it does it’s job. The lyrics are very weird but not to a point where I could say it’s artistic. It’s just weird.

02) 🔴 Tauren Wells : I am willing to 12 this only if we erase last week, so this can hold hands with Lil Nas X.

03) 🟠 RoseeLu : it’s fine but those “oooh”s really killed it for me.

04) 🟢 Zach Matari : I will say, not the most impressive but those Arab vibes really hit me.

05) 🟢 Shura : I swear I thought this had been already entered if not I would have entered it myself a long time ago. Such a vibe of a song.

06) 🟠 Concrete Castles : it’s fine. But seriously so all heard before.

07) 🔴 Ashe : I am sorry this was just obnoxious.

08) 🟢 good job nicky : yeah I stan this. I love the contrast between the song being so chill and his rasp tone.

09) 🟢 MARINA : this is just brilliant. And most importantly fuck men.

10) 🟢 BewhY : omg the choirs. I mean... have you heard those?

11) 🟡 Naomi Lareine : I liked the song but it also kinda passed me by. But I enjoyed the time.

12) 🟢 Jennifer Lopez : literal perfection.

13) 🟠 Millie Turner : it kinda felt like trying too much to be something it’s not, didn’t really liked the “eeeh”s.

14) 🟢 Waterparks : this has to be one of my fav rock entries ever. And that’s saying a lot.

15) 🟢 ABIR :  not her best but she is the best.

16) 🟠 Olya Polyakova : honestly felt very karaoke-ish and even not counting that... not very exciting if you ask me.

17) 🟢 Naïka : ok this was actyak fire tho.

18) 🟡 Munn : the lyrics are great. The chorus is a tiny let down tho.

19) 🟠 Cherry Bullet : not really my taste I am afraid.

20) 🔴 LØLØ : this didn’t speak to me in any level.

21) 🟡 Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres : VanJess are just goddesses. The rest can go.

22) 🔴 Reilly : oh... so this is bad...
1103 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) AURORA - i've never been huge on aurora if i'm being honest, like, she makes music for a specific type of GIRLS... and i'm not that type of girl necessarily... but i like her music fine! and this is no exception, i actually live for the chorus a bitsy. this isn't rocking my world or anything and i'm so bored at her being sent like 300 times but at least it's a good song! :)

02) Tauren Wells - in a post lil nas x world, do christian music songstresses deserve rights anymore? surprised this managed to qualify but i guess we're in a tsc climate where faouzia and john legend can win a semi so like... yeah. this is some motr vanilla shit LMAO yeah byeeeeee i'm disengaging

03) RoseeLu - kinda ??? at this making finals LMAO... i've heard this song more than once prior to the chorus and had no idea until i realised the cover art looked familliar. this is okay i suppose but there's really nothing to it. incredibly faceless and bland i wish i gave a shit about this :///

04) Zach Matari - oh my goddddd if i hear another motr song i am ENDING it. this is fine but... the production value must've been coupons i'm sorry this sounds SO cheap... awful vocal mixing on this. it's a cute song though, but this sound has been executed a lot better in past entries.

05) Shura - shura's one of those white women where i have DEFINETLY heard her name thrown around yet couldn't name a single song, any of her projects or any song she's made. and honestly maybe i'm missing out? i'm hearing this is a really late send but honestly this still sounds pretty fresh. those strings that go in and out throughout the song are genuinely so good omgggggggg stunstunstun production here. yes i'm obviously a fan of this

06) Concrete Castles - a good song. i think there’s strong production here and she’s obviously a good vocalist. with songs of this calibre, i usually respect them more than i personally ‘love’ them, but yup i manage to enjoy the entry nevertheless.

07) Ashe - i know ashe as that bland indie woman who's in every single new music spotify playlist for some reason and i guess good for her? the chorus was very peugeot commercial and yeaaaaaah this feels like motr white blandness and honestly i'm snoring i hate this with every second that goes by yeah this is repulsive thanks for playing! ^_^

08) good job nicky - listen i totally see the appeal behind this and actually to its credit i like this song! i think it's a perfectly well made song with really good production, it's v emotional and pretty and if this was playing in the background while i was having a mental breakdown looking at the tsc comments this week i wouldn't turn it off at all! i'm just not in love with it as much as the other girlies are and doubt it's top 10 material for ME. i do enjoy this slightly better than the first times i heard it though so props to that! maybe i'll love it by sunday who knows!! :D

09) MARINA - this literally sounds like the result of one of those "how to write a x artist song in less than one hour" because this is soooo marina by the numbers it's actually funny. sonically it's very reminiscent of TFJ x froot, which is something i really like, but dear GOD what white liberal buzzfeed columnist wrote these lyrics? the second verse where she goes "LOOL @ that man who killed so many gay men guess he must've been a FRUIT HIMSELF XD" is just like... she really thought she did something? it's a decent song sonically but the lyrics really take me out of it. it's also very been there done that i'm just so bored honestly.

10) BewhY - yeah yeah this is literally "black skinhead" we get it. i'm actually pleasantly surprised at how well received this song's been, and i DO get it i mean... this really BANGS doesn't it? "black skinhead" really isn't a bad song to borrow from and i'm glad to see more k(anye)-pop representation of this caliber in tsc. absolute whopper that keeps it short and sweet, this is probably winning (i'd hope so at least) and i can't say i'm mad at it. bopbopbop

11) Naomi Lareine -
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/10/32/bc/1032bce650414d48df59cd57e1194bf6.gif
have... have you ever been struck by lightning? i have, on the faithful evening of march 13th, 2021, when my ears were GRACED with hearing this song for the first time. i have now come to the conclusion that this is one of the best songs of all time and anyone who disagrees needs to get their tastebuds checked immediately like seriously i'm genuinely concerned for you

12) Jennifer Lopez - my mom had this as her ringtone for like two weeks. 12 points!

13) Millie Turner - this really starts off so promising and then goes through some... really weird production choices that really kill the momentum, THAT said there are enough elements here to keep me invested. this could've had a few more cooks in the kitchen to truly elevate it but as is... cute. i moved a little. good chorus melody honestly.

14) Waterparks - ok i've decided i like this actually LMAO. this is kinda obnoxious and those lyrics are probably worse than MARINA'S actually hjsdbajskjnjka but sonically this goes off just a tad? it also helps that i barely understand what they're saying so i'm less annoyed at this than say a song like man's world that pushes its lyrics to the forefront. this is cute, they've done better, but i can't be too mad at this.

15) ABIR - i am the thumbnail of this video tbh she's soo me vibes. too bad the song is a whole lot of NOTHING. yeah i'm afraid to report that this isn't a showstopping masterpiece like 'yallah' and not even a shit mess like 'young & rude' there's just... nothing happening here. i'm surprised at how much this passed me by. i guess i didn't hate it? but like who cares.

16) Olya Polyakova - who the fuck voted for this to qualify LMAO? it's not even that funny aside from a couple of visual cues in the music video, which, like... this isn't music video contest. dated and not even like good dated, this is so meh it hurts.

17) Naïka - honestly i kinda live for this more in a second listen LMAO but i desperately want this to go somewhere. i really like the cunty lyrics and her energy but there's nothiiiiing happening production wise. like... where was the drama??? where was the SAUCE??? this honestly felt a bit undercooked and unseasoned for me. but i love her i mean cmon i am obsessed with her rn like her energy? the cockiness? it spoke to me rn it did. the song itself didn't <3

18) Munn - yeah i'm sure the sender is a lovely person and all <3<3 but i literally can't stand this type of motr radio friendly shit i'm sorry i'm trying i swear...... like who told cody christian to make music naurrrrrrr i'm done with this. his voice is also super weak for this type of song LMAO yknow what i mean like... find the note honestly. yeah this will have its audience and respectfully i am not apart of it <3

19) Cherry Bullet - a most certainly comforting song in a time of need. this is honestly genuinely a perfect song, it feels very fromis_9/april excellence in the best way possible? the production on this is so good, this whole song gives me the biggest shot of serotonin only rivaled by "honey hype"'s drop and the high note in "abittipsy". i want to live in this song. i was struck by lightning multiple times listening to this. probably one of the best songs ever made along with naomi i fear

20) LØLØ - smash mouth i love your work! honestly this is kinda growing off of me but this is perfectly serviceable as a cute lil 00s pop rock bit sized bop. cute is the word.

21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - i can't lie.... yes this has a chokehold on me now. i enjoyed this on my first listen but whew the replay value on this.... yas. a moment for the GIRLS and the BOYS! smooth ass house production, vanjess' delicious vocals but... channel tres... that dad makes the song he DOES his verse is soooo cool. like honey flowing from my speakers nnyas. absolute fucking moment, this literally gets better with each listen omgggggg ok ok ok yes... this has me. yep. YEP. yep. channel tres everybody <3.

22) Reiley -
https://i.imgur.com/qSr97Su.gif
1103 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) AURORA – Great! Magical and mystical. Definitely something I would enjoy and listen to  again.
02) Tauren Wells - Again  a little twee but I like the piano here. It’s fine.
03) RoseeLu - I love parts of this for sure. Her vocal in particular.
04) Zach Matari - lol I have a feeling that this will fall flat here but at least it’s different.
05) Shura – A nun licking a pear? We’re in that edgy area of TSC again. It’s fine.
06) Concrete Castles - Another quite drab entry vocal wise, I didn’t like the intense guitar riffs either.
07) Ashe - Congratulations for being after animal crossing in the semi! Because it’s not that remarkable but it’s brilliant compared to that.
08) good job nicky – I have never really particularly enjoyed this…it’s kind of just there.
09) MARINA - I love her solo stuff and this is no different, her vocal is magical. This reminds me of human and that is a masterpiece.
10) BewhY -  not what I was expecting at all. I didn’t like the rapping…I appreciate how unique this is now.
11) Naomi Lareine – Love the vibe here. Very smooth and so easy to listen to.
12) Jennifer Lopez – Yeah…this happened. Overload of senses here for sure.
13) Millie Turner – Very Florence…this sounds pretty good. I like this one for sure.
14) Waterparks – Not for me either. I couldn’t gel with the vocal at all
15) ABIR -  I LOVE THE START. The instrumentation sounds amazing. Im glad Will is getting his life to this.
16) Olya Polyakova – The way she licked her lips, I knew I was in for a wild ride. This sounds dated but it’s such a guilty pleasure.
17) Naïka – Not for me, I didn’t like the plinky plonky wooden sound…no…
18) Munn - Another pretty twee entry…although he has more power than Tauren. It’s fine.
19) Cherry Bullet – At least this had life in it…one of the most enjoyable songs here from Semi 1
20) LØLØ – Oh well here is the time machine of the contest. I didn’t like the instrumentation at all
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres – This got me bopping my head along with it. Very nice.
22) Reiley - Yeah not for me. I didn’t like their vocal but the chorus was catchy.
1103 days 1 hour ago
Lemjam6
01) AURORA - Cute, a tad boring but I liked the chorus and her voice was strong. Bit of a drag though.
02) Tauren Wells - Good voice, but I don't like God music. Cringey. And the song was boring yeah I'm sleeping yeah.
03) RoseeLu - Oh this was super cool. I loved the intro and the chorus really snapped. I liked this a lot. A vibe.
04) Zach Matari - This sounded like some weird Americanized tribal music and I did not enjoy it.
05) Shura - This was kinda weird...idk it wasn’t terrible but the whole churchy thing wasn’t lovin it. Her voice was fine, song a bit dull.
06) Concrete Castles - Cute, but it left me wanting more. It feel a bit quirky and gave me Aly and AJ vibes IDK why. I liked it though.
07) Ashe - I wanted to like this, but it annoyed me more than I enjoyed it. The chorus was just bad.
08) good job nicky - Solid. I liked this. He had a nice voice and the song flowed well. Not oustanding, but it was good.
09) MARINA - I'm not a fan of Marina per say, I like some songs of hers and this one was just very underwhelming. It wasn't bad, but it just felt empty at times. However, at other times I was bopping. Torn.
10) BewhY - How the hell did this qualify? It's different yeah but no this is trash. Stop trying to be edgy and pretending this is good.
11) Naomi Lareine - Queen. This was the cute R&B bop we deserved this week. Very soothing.
12) Jennifer Lopez - I like JLO as a person, but I’ve never been a big fan of her music. This was catchy and fun, a nice change from most things we’ve had this week, but I’m still not blown away.
13) Millie Turner - Okay, yeah I was into this. The vocals were very strong and it was poppy yet emotional at the same time. It was very solid. I liked it a lot, reminded me of something but I don't quite know what.
14) Waterparks - I hated this at first but slowly became kind of a bop? Idk it was weird and a bit annoying, but I still liked it. It was a lot though.
15) ABIR - Okay fun bop. The instrumentals mm they were so good. I was really dancing to this one. Lyrically, it was meh, but I was living for the rhythm and instrumentals. Bop
16) Olya Polyakova - Okay...not my thing but this was fun. I was into it. Dance bop.
17) Naïka - This was so...stupid
18) Munn - Cries this was sad and cute, I liked it a lot. I do love sad music :( It pulled on my heart strings.
19) Cherry Bullet - I HATE KPOP, but this was a bop? It was super fun and upbeat and catchy I stan. I tried to hate it, but I just couldn't. It's just very good.
20) LØLØ - Bop! Loved this. Gave me 2000s pop rock band vibes. Fun chorus,I liked everything about it.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - This was cool, I was into it. Liked all of the different artists and elements honestly, it was different.
22) Reiley - I DESPISED this gay shit. This was sooo annoying to me, do people actually like this? Ew so bad.
1103 days ago
hellomynameis347
1. AURORA - She may be “overused”, but with songs like this I can honestly see why. Amazing buildup, solid chorus, and it keeps the dramatic elements and energy going through the whole thing. Great opener.

2. Tauren Wells - I’m all for Christian pop when it’s good, but this is literally the worst Christian pop song released in the past 5 years.

3. RoseeLu - This just doesn’t do it for me. I’m kind of left wondering what the hell they were trying to do here.

4. Zach Matari - All I’ll say is Yallah by ABIR outsold, especially when you consider that this sounds like it was released in 1993.

5. Shura - I can’t find anything to like about this, sorry to say.

6. Concrete Castles - My favorite of the rock offerings this week. I like the punch the chorus gives it and I love the way it contrasts with the verses.

7. Ashe - Please stop sending her kthxbye.

8. good job nicky - Stunning, showstopping, beautiful, ESCT winner yup. Only ESCT song that makes me feel something.

9. MARINA - I haven’t heard many MARINA songs, but I can confidently say that this is my least favorite of the bunch.

10. BewhY - Out of EVERY k-hip-hop song, you chose this one? I’m so confused. Not bad, the genre just has better to offer.

11. Naomi Lareine - I’d probably have been bored in a normal week but after the nightmare of the semis this week I’m just grateful to hear anything decent.

12. Jennifer Lopez - It’s objectively bad but I’m kind of living? It’s decently catchy, and the buildup is so chaotic I kind of stan.

13. Millie Turner - Thought I liked this, but after listening to it without the video, the song alone doesn’t do much to keep me engaged, sadly.

14. Waterparks - This is just. So bad. I have no words.

15. ABIR - BOP. ABIR has never put out a bad song, and while I know she has better that’s been left unsent, this was still a really enjoyable listen.

16. Olya Polyakova - I didn’t think I’d ever find something I hated more than Nochnaya Zhritsa but this is it. This is the day.

17. Naika - IDK if the Apple ads this has been in are as big in Europe as they are in America, but the amount of times I’ve had to hear this has completely turned me off to this song.

18. Munn - As much as I hate Ed Sheeran himself, there’s something about the blatant ripoffs of his style that draws me in, and this is no exception. I’m kind of living.

19. Cherry Bullet - YES YES YES MY MOMS! This is so fun and the Animal Crossing drop is just such a moment.

20. LOLO - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExPIjx1XMAAOCPJ.jpg (I'm too lazy to make it a gif I'm sorry)

21. Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - I was ready to hate this because that’s how it tends to go with songs that everyone hypes, but other than the Channel Tres verse it’s kind of a serve?

22. Reiley - This is just bad, and not even in a way that allows me to stan it ironically.
1102 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) AURORA        i feel like i should stan but i'm not. it's one of the ones where i don't live for it on first but hearing it over and over i'd live
02) Tauren Wells        what kind of ryan brown nonsense
03) RoseeLu        sorry i'm not in an edgy phase for this
04) Zach Matari        it's okay... but it's also not that great... like i wanted to like it but i was like... meh
05) Shura        i know she writes a lot of songs for others, but never hear her stuff.
06) Concrete Castles        seriously this semi had some terrible qualifiers
07) Ashe        oh right... someone mentioned this artist during gartic phone and we all didn't care for the song.
08) good job nicky        oh i hated this so much. what a fucking waste
09) MARINA        marina gave up on trying to do something new and went back to her original sound didn't she
10) BewhY        i wanted this to GO AWFFF at some point, but it didn't
11) Naomi Lareine        come on energy... or almost lack there off. needed just a bit more
12) Jennifer Lopez        Gurl is trying too hard. this aint her best
13) Millie Turner        this is like wannabe modern disco but like not connecting and going to electro
14) Waterparks        yea i knew i'd hate these children
15) ABIR        if this wins ill be bored
16) Olya Polyakova        i mean we stan a eastern euro bop
17) Naïka        okay work. I mean This is up my alley and i'm vibing.
18) Munn        i don't like his voice. like it's not good. just because someone strains doesn't mean they are adding emtions. you can't hit the fucking notes
19) Cherry Bullet        the bubble gum is not selling me
20) LØLØ        my comment for this was "this will qualify ... unfortunately" and i was write and i still don't care for it
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres        ooo gurl i be VIBING with this one
22) Reiley        "if this was made by a female all the gays would live" and what about it.
1102 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) AURORA - it ages like wine as the song progresses. I feel like I want to do 10 different kinds of interpretive dances to this. Getting modern enya vibes from this
02) Tauren Wells - interesting message for a song bc I thought god was done with me when I stopped going to church for christmas… I'm done with this song
03) RoseeLu - I enjoy how this builds, and this feels satisfying to me, but I forget how it sounds
04) Zach Matari - I would be more into this if a girl sang it (SORRY!) or at least someone with a better voice
05) Shura - this is like if FKA twigs decided to make good music. That comment will surely annoy people :) good
06) Concrete Castles - oh I love silly girl rock like this
07) Ashe - has a lot of elements thrown in a song together here but I think they work
08) good job nicky - oh one of the kinds of tsc songs I hate get this sad boy shit out of my way
09) MARINA - unsure why this was entered… I am not getting much from this
10) BewhY - didn't expect this to be anywhere near what it was but I enjoyed the surprise of this. It could be very annoying to me in a few days but as for now I'm into it
11) Naomi Lareine - a smooth listen with a good bass, and offers a beat that makes it easy to follow and like
12) Jennifer Lopez - who told J Lo to make another bop? Good job to whoever did LOL I mean this song is totally average but this tsc kinda sucks
13) Millie Turner - meandering girl pop that doesn't really change its vibe at all, wish it would've… but it doesn't sound bad after a while
14) Waterparks - holy shit this was incredibly irritating
15) ABIR - well it's actually a pop song so it has that going for it… it's not amazing by any means but I follow along anyways
16) Olya Polyakova - Sounds a lot like cicciolina (which I entered and it unfairly NQ'd) but not as epic or fun
17) Naïka - completely uninpiring to her "Oh Mama" entry
18) Munn - I don't always love this folksy sound but I appreciate that this has energy, or at least emphasis. But hearing this again, I'm kind of getting a whiny vibe from the singer, not a fan of that
19) Cherry Bullet - too much sugar not enough spice
20) LØLØ - as soon as I saw that it was her I thought I would enjoy this song. And don't get me wrong, I liked it. But I wanted it to slap me in the face and instead it just lightly poked me
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - a smooth jam I could play at like… the beach?
22) Reiley - oh I love dumb catchy shit like this
1102 days 18 hours ago
bibbles
01) AURORA – it was okay, her was bearable, quite liked it.
02) Tauren Wells – it was pleasant enough, but whispery in places, it was okay.
03) RoseeLu - her voice is quite grating, but the tune was very good!
04) Zach Matari – not really my kind of thing!
05) Shura – bit coffee loungy!
06) Concrete Castles – really good tune, but her voice is a tad annoying.
07) Ashe - her voice is a bit drab but the tune is okay. ELO vibes!!
08) good job nicky – hes a bit nasally in places, it’s a bit slow. Its okay.
09) MARINA – so does she have the record for the amount of songs in tsc? Its okay.
10) BewhY - I don’t mind a bit Korean rapping, but hes a bit flat!
11) Naomi Lareine – bit of lazy singing, not something I would choose to listen to!
12) Jennifer Lopez – not a j-lo fan and this didn’t change my mind.
13) Millie Turner – it was okay, she sounds like someone else, cant place it.
14) Waterparks – shame he swore.
15) ABIR – not for me!
16) Olya Polyakova – not my kind of thing, her voice is not very good!
17) Naïka – I may never eat sauce again!
18) Munn – this was okay.
19) Cherry Bullet – very twee!
20) LØLØ- I can here several songs in there, its okay.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres – not my thing!
22) Reiley – im surprised I like this!
1102 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) AURORA - I clicked play on this a bit back and stopped like a min in thinking it was one of her typical ballads and i only like her bops, on first listen this week i felt the same but after a 2nd listen it sounded so different and i grew to love it. Added this one to the library.

02) Tauren Wells - On first listen I liked his voice and if not for the lame lyrics I'd be also fine with it's sound but these aren't lyrics that I can give a damn about.

03) RoseeLu - I instantly enjoyed this one from start to finish, could easily see this getting good air play on the local rock station. Added this to the library.

04) Zach Matari - I neither loathed nor loved this one...the voice is an acquired taste..I'll leave it at that.

05) Shura - I've seen many music sites make a big fuss about her but never got into her music, on first listen i hated this but it did grow on me, the whole Prince sound doesn't usually do it for me but I did end up adding this to the library.

06) Concrete Castles - My first reaction was it hits the taste range nicely..it's not as strong as say RoseeLu's rock banger and I kinda want more than it ultimately gave but I'll have time for one more listen before voting and who knows I may become satisfied with it.

07) Ashe - She's done a few mild bops that I like but would probably flop here but this is horrible on all accounts.

08) good job nicky - The production uses a lot of sleep inducing sounds preventing me from giving a damn about this but my penis was satisfied prior to the bloodbath...lol
1102 days 15 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) AURORA - aw i liked this. she rarely misses.
02) Tauren Wells - a very typical male song. i could pick hundreds of artists who could've sang this song its just very generic and boring.
03) RoseeLu - it was an okay listen.
04) Zach Matari - not a bit of me at all
05) Shura - i mean it was OKAY.. just pleasant enough
06) Concrete Castles - god i hate this aswell. im just so bored. i guess some parts are okay but i just want more. a very watered down the veronicas and who wants that.
07) Ashe - i think this is okay. i remember listening to this and its my type of vibe. its not a huge production but its nice enough to keep my interested. the chorus is a bit of a let down i cant even lie. kind of puts me off the whole thing but the verses are much better.
08) good job nicky - aw i think i like this. pretty vocals
09) MARINA - marinas new songs are terrible but i always enjoyed this one. serve a bit queen!
10) BewhY - a lot of annoying noise i could do without
11) Naomi Lareine - kind of wanted something smooth and slow but i liked the way it went. it was just okay.
12) Jennifer Lopez - i disliked this
13) Millie Turner - im still undecided on this. i like aspects of it but i dunno if i feel like its a bit disjointed and not truly a fully realised song. it just gives me demo vibes. the jury is still out on this one!
14) Waterparks - wtf was that sorry
15) ABIR - debated on sending this but i just dont think its as good as her last one that was sent. this is still gorg though and a really good pop song. if it does better than her last song though then it just reinforces my point that tsc doesnt have taste but we all already knew that!
16) Olya Polyakova - this was bloody crap
17) Naïka - well i didnt like this. it was some components which is didnt mind TOO much but that chorus is awful!
18) Munn - i suddenly LOVE wh*te men.. yes yes yes yes yes. i love everything abt this and i know its wrong but WHY does it feel so right.
19) Cherry Bullet - i love the name cherry bullet. it was okay. bit cutesy. i dont think it was a huge serve but it did what it needed to do.
20) LØLØ - oh god the goth girlies are at it again!
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - aw this was okay. i enjoyed the vibe of it.
22) Reiley - juvenile tripe that i will never listen to again!
1102 days 15 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : AURORA - The Seed : Honestly, this is so creative. Just kidding no it isn't. Yikes. I mean the song is good, I'm just a bit bored. She has better, not that it's a critique on this piece, this is just there. Send better AURORA songs I beg you.

02 : Tauren Wells - God's Not Done With You : Being honest here, I had this down as an evil qualifier, as as usual I was correct in the fact that this is an evil piece, that I think would honestly summon Satan. I have a deep fear of music like this. I'm feeling my exorcism coming.

03 : RoseeLu - Playing Alone : Very MOTR, not a lot going on. Your every day TSC entry served on a platter. Right.

04 : Zach Matari - Yalla : This is very okay. Not a lot going on, I like a bit towards the end, it picked up a notch. It's quite messy overall though.

05 : Shura - Religion (u can lay your hands on me) : Words cannot express how much I despise this woman. This music is just not for me,
it makes my blood coil as if I'm a victim of a vampire without fangs.

06 : Concrete Castles - Just a Friend : Again, not a lot going on here, but the postchorus has some sense of melody which makes me enjoy it. Quite melancholic. Maybe, I don't know. Anyway.

07 : Ashe - I'm Fine : The first forty seconds or so are gorgeous, and then that atrocious chorus kicks you right into reality. Fucking pisstake that truly was.

08 : good job nicky - January 8th : Finally some good music. So pretty and beautiful, has its right moments, I'm here for it.

09 : MARINA - Man's World : This man didn't lie in the title. The song is very here or there, not a lot really grabs me, but comparing
this to the past songs, Marina is my nectar, my ambrosia, my crack cocaine mama. She's serving it to me and I'm sniffing it up. Just kidding this is probably a 0 but at least you tried babe.

10 : BeWhy - Gottasadae : The way words cannot express my shock at the LP was immense. So left of field, and truly an intriguing choice
to TSC. This is going to be stuck in my head for a long time. Executed perfectly, I fear. You did it, BeWhy.

11 : Naomi Lareine - Limitless : Yeah this isn't going to be a rude review because this serves it serves me something and I'm vibing along with it. Wish it went more but yas.

12 : Jennifer Lopez - El Anillo : What a slapper. It's so cheap but it's been in my head for years it's true it's true. I love me some good fucking JLo, in prison honey. Serving us a whopper, on par with Euphoria. Even BETTER than that troglodytic mess. Serve.

13 : Millie Turner - Concrete Tragedy : For a while I thought this was Connie from Britain's Got Talent fame. These chorus are nice but that chorus feels like a flat rundown version of Dagny's Fool's Love in the way that you disappoint me. Still okay.

14 : Waterparks - Numb : I forgot this song between the semi and final, but my memories of this were not fond at all. On further inspection, I came to the conclusion that my memory made some points and that it was indeed correct to categorise this in the 'no, not today'. There's a second in the chorus I like but that's IT.

15 : ABIR - Yacht : I met this guy once like a year and a bit ago. He's Brazilian-Italian-Japanese, 29, a student in a prestigious university here. We had a good time, and after that, he told me that one time when he was in the Netherlands, he met a person who signed over their yacht to him in their will. He met them on Grindr. He used Grindr to find places to bunk at on his foreign trips. I miss the guy. He messaged me FIRST back in August, and I talked to him and everything, but I miss him and his presence. He was so cute and he liked me. I liked him to. If you're out there reading this, come <3

16 : Olya Polyakova - Zy, sekundochku : Where's Nochnaya Zhritsa. I found out in my search that it was in ESCT, so let me scratch that off my list only not to be scathed by my increasingly good friend Darbe <3. This song is not good but at the same time it sounds like something I can somewhat tolerate so for that reason, 12 points. I'm ignoring the video on this one.

17 : Naïka - Sauce : Shut up and give me pasta.

18 : Munn - can you hear me? : Very Irish sounding, would fit in Irish week. I really think that Ireland is the worst country to exist on the face of the Earth, I truly do.

19 : Cherry Bullet - Love So Sweet : Starts off amazingly, I feel a bop coming. But it's just too sugary for my liking. I can see the appeal but eh. Still cute.

20 : LØLØ - death wish : Came across this on my search last weekend. Don't have much of an opinion but it's very by the numbers. Not the worst. Goes nowhere though.

21 : Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - Recap : What a fluid song the whole way through. Stands out to me more on a full listen and in this comedy week as well. Very very good, love all parts equally.

22 : Reiley - Let It Ring : I don't think I can support this in a serious capacity, I'm just not at Reiley's level yet. But that chorus is kind of getting in my head, earworming me... I don't think that's a good thing at all, no ma'am.
1102 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
01) AURORA - I did like it on my first listen but it has grown off my on a relisten, sort of lost it's charm. AURORA is also quite overrated in my opinion.
02) Tauren Well - Not bad, I feel like it needed more of a punch to be memorable because I don't see this standing out in my mind but I didn't hate this!
03) RoseeLu - really didn't like this, the production mixed with her vocals wasn't for me.
04) Zach Matari - I really liked this song! The ethnicity with a modern twang was absolutely brilliant and this kind of music was right up my street! Happy this one qualified. The chorus is a bit jarring though
05) Shura - I don't remember this one and I think that's it's biggest problem XD.
06) Concrete Castles - ugh I really wanted it to go somewhere but it fell flat :/. Not horrible though I could get through this one.
07) Ashe - I love Ashe! Her and FINNEAS song is absolutely stellar. This is fine, nothing special but something I enjoyed nonetheless.
08) good job nicky - We love being super creative and send an ESCT song, let's award that!
09) MARINA - A good Marina song? I must be dreaming!
10) BewhY - Really hated this one. the production was very irritating and the song in general really grated with me. Ugh I need to wash my ears out after hearing this. Horrid!
11) Naomi Lareine - The better Naomi in this edition so I'm happy that it qualified but it's still average at best.
12) Jennifer Lopez - ME ENCANTA JENNIFER LOPEEEEZ!
13) Millie Turner - I actually really enjoyed this song! Easily one of her better songs. The more I think about the more I love Millie Turner.
14) Waterparks - Really hate this song... and I mean HATE! The lead singer is cute though, his vocals are terrible.
15) ABIR -I don't really care for ABIR but I did really like this song, very unique and it screamed quality.
16) Olya Polyakova - I really hate this, one of the worser songs of this final.
17) Naïka - i AM the sauce.
18) Munn - Oh my god I actually really loved this! I've only listened to one other Munn song but I need to dig into his discography, I actually really enjoyed this. Normally I don't actually feel anything when listening in TSC but this really had me speechless. A shoot I think.
19) Cherry Bullet - Didn't like this song.
20) LØLØ - This is a great song, really had me engaged and I followed along with it! This is a head banger.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - Has sort of lost me on a second listen but I do enjoy this song. Gives me a bit of summer vibes!
22) Reiley - Yeah I get why this is the most talked about entry this week, I like this one!
1102 days 15 hours ago
Alexito
01) AURORA: She's an amazing singer but nothing will ever top her Running With The Wolves, sorry for the comparison. I'm not very interested in the verses but the chorus are very powerful and they have her personality.
02) Tauren Wells: In my opinion it's a basic and generic ballad, however it sounds very good and it's much better than other songs.
03) RoseeLu: Reminds me of another song. I can feel its power since the very first second, it's stuck in my head for a while in a good way.
04) Zach Matari: I don't know if I like it or not, what I can confirm is that I'm really surprised. Very interesting and definitely original. Love ethnic sounds, of course.
05) Shura: Not in the mood for this, but don't get me wrong, it's not bad, it's just I don't feel like I'm enjoying it.
06) Concrete Castles: Sounds like a Paramore's bad song, however it still feels very good. I would totally come back to this song and more than once. Well done!
07) Ashe: It was a nice song, quite original but it lacks of something more powerful I guess.
08) good job nicky: Greek representative arrived!! This songs needs a few listenings to connect with, I guess it's not a song for all the audiences. Hope it gets a good place here and in ESCT :P
09) MARINA: I find the chorus in the middle of the road, sounds really good but somehow it's not as interesting as I thought. Verses again win the battle againts chorus.
10) BewhY: OMG! I never though I would love a song like this specially being from an Asiatic band/artist. Really really interesting.
11) Naomi Lareine: Naahh, not for me. It only has two good moments and they're are not specially that good.
12) Jennifer Lopez: LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm sorry I can't stop laughing. Is this for real? I'm more than done with this song, too overplayed. And I don't even like it.
13) Millie Turner: Ok, yes, yes, this is really good, it's really catchy since the very first moment. I'd consider it's a cheap production, well I'm not sure, but I don't mind.
14) Waterparks: Thank you!! I wanted something like this, a good rock-indie song. Well the weird part in the end wasn't necessary.
15) ABIR: Mmmm I'd lie if I say that I loved this song, it's a famous singer and I expected something better. Was it good? Yes. Did I want something else? Yes.
16) Olya Polyakova: This is not Nochnaya Zhritsa, I'm very disappointed tbh. Verses sounded so bad recorded and very cheap... Once again, I'm disappointed, she can do much better.
17) Naïka: Not my style, and it was very repetitive... I didn't like that deep voice either, too creepy.
18) Munn: Another generic song, not in the mood for that, maybe I need another listening. It gets better with another listening but it's not a bop.
19) Cherry Bullet: Another K-pop song with diabolical voices... I'm so sorry, I usually like K-pop when you send good songs, and this was a completely mess.
20) LØLØ: Very very very very random and outdated. I couldn't be more bored than I was with this song.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tre: This is another song to start snoring, ok only at some parts. I'm confused, I think I liked it more with a second listening, but that's all.
22) Reiley: His style reminds me of Doña Croqueta LMAO!! Verses and bridge are really good, but I'm not impressed or amused by the chorus. Almost a good song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!