This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 433 Final

Topic » TSC 433 Final

1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
14) Waterparks - 'Numb'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
15) ABIR - 'Yacht'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
16) Olya Polyakova - 'Эй, секундочку (Hey, wait a second)'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
17) Naïka - 'Sauce'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
18) Munn - 'can you hear me?'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
19) Cherry Bullet - 'Love So Sweet'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
20) LØLØ - 'death wish'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - 'Recap'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
22) Reiley - 'Let It Ring'
1100 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
ALL 22 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Please post your comments below and mail me your votes by Sunday, 18th April at 7:30 PM GMT / 2:30 PM EST. Results will follow 30 minutes later.

If you qualified to the final you MUST vote. Otherwise you do not have to vote but are welcome to do so if you wish.

Good luck!
1100 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) AURORA - She doesn’t really make songs I love, and that holds true here, but she doesn’t really have BAD songs. The verses bore me a bit, but once it gets going, it’s quite strong.
02) Tauren Wells - Nice voice, but really did not need a piano ballad about Jesus right now.
03) RoseeLu - I genuinely forgot this song in between the listening party and now, but I do enjoy it. I like the quick bit of punch in the chorus with the instrumental change.
04) Zach Matari - On first listen, the chorus really slapped and was enough to compensate for the weak verses, but I was less moved by the chorus this time.
05) Shura - I was fully prepared to hate this, but realized about a quarter of the way through that if this was Jessie Ware I’d probably be gagging over this. Alas, she’s not Jessie Ware, so an immediate downgrade... but it’s pretty smoove.
06) Concrete Castles - It’s all very one level, but the kind of female vocal rock that is most palatable to me. I dig it.
07) Ashe - I know we were all kinda caking about it, but how did this qualify over Years & Years? ^_^ It’s very short and sweet and to the point, but the point is dull.
08) good job nicky - i wont spoil my ESCT scores but this is legit fucking beautiful but im not rewarding esct songs bye
09) MARINA - The music is fine, kinda leaning towards good at sometimes, but I cannot emphasize how cringe the lyrics were to me.
10) BewhY - Yes, it’s Black Skinhead. No, I don’t care. Absolutely slaps.
11) Naomi Lareine - This has no business being this smooth, but girl, it was.
12) Jennifer Lopez - NGL my puss popped SEVERELY at the drop. Jennifer Lopez winning TSC in 2021? Maybe. 
13) Millie Turner - I’m torn on this one. The verses had me interested, the production in the chorus kinda lost me, but the chorus also kinda pops. HMM.
14) Waterparks - Perhaps in a different time, a different place, in a million years (when we’re both DEAD)... I could potentially be into this. I’m fully gay now.
15) ABIR - ABIR STANS UNITE. Not her best, but I absolutely still vibe to it.
16) Olya Polyakova - Just got a DNA test that said I have Ukrainian blood in me, so I can’t say anything bad about my people. Nochnaya Zhritsa outsold, but this is cute.
17) Naïka - Okay, this bitch truly IS the sauce. This is a whole ass vibe. I do like when a song is short and sweet and to the point, but I do feel like this is lacking a MOMENT.
18) Munn - Toe-tapper. Technically a really solid song (I guess), but it’s not personally my cup of tea. Nice, but doesn’t completely resonate with me.
19) Cherry Bullet - To quote the very wise Denis Coleman... “blood sugar so high when you’re next to me.” It’s cute, probably a little too cute for my tastes. Love So Sweet, indeed.
20) LØLØ - She came off more angsty in the first 10 seconds than she did in the rest of the song. Wish it went harder or it didn’t start off so bombastic to make me think I was about to get a BANGER.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - This was already giving me amazing vibes and then Channel Tres (my dad) came in and took it to another level. More like Channel Doce, amirite?
22) Reiley -
Reinvented Music
Ended Homophobia
iPhone Will Never Be The Same
Legend of Tiktok
Ended Homophobia (did I mention???)
Yassssssss
1099 days 21 hours ago
Darbe
1. AURORA - She may be ‘overused’ in TSC but this is yet another submission that has purpose, rather than just relying on name alone. Actually a very strong track, feels more experimental and haunting than some of her other tracks. Good opener.
2. Tauren Wells - I don’t believe this is a bad song, I just think it’s not for me.
3. RoseeLu - This track is a bit confusing as I’m not sure what it’s even trying to do. I assume it’s meant to be a rock effort, but it’s just not a great execution.
4. Zach Matari - Given this a few chances but I still think this just sounds like a passable Eurovision song from maybe 2005. It’s an okay ethnobop but also feels just cheap and dated.
5. Shura - I actually really like this artist. Her first album is great, there are several tracks from that which would have gotten my 12. ‘What Happened To Us’ and ‘Kidz n Stuff’ literally both perfection to my ears, yup. I assume this was selected as it has a music video, which I understand after the treatment my last 2 submissions were subjected to, but I always felt ‘religion’ had a very mature smooth sound to it. It’s a good song. It doesn’t hit me like her other tracks do, but again, its good.
6. Concrete Castles - This is good. I’m getting nostalgic feels from the 2000s but also some 90s rock influence, with the post-chorus strings reminding me of the outro of Torn by Natalie Imbruglia (which is a compliment). Maybe could have had an extra push but I’m quite satisfied overall honestly.
7. Ashe - A very safe sounding pop song but not in a way that particularly appeals to me. It just feels weirdly uplifting that its corny.
8. Good Job Nicky - Pushing aside for a moment that this is in ESCT, this is truly stunning. I really love this track a lot, it just sounds so emotional and introspective to me. Not entirely sure how much I’ll reward it but I’m also not too mad I got to experience this in two separate contests.
9. MARINA - It’s unfortunate that she released her best song in years right after this contest begun (Purge The Poison). Aside from that song, I haven’t really enjoyed any new tracks from Marina since FROOT era. This one is pretty decent actually. Not obsessed with it and its quite redundant as a TSC submission, but it’s cute.
10. BewhY - It’s funny because when I heard from others that this sounded like Black Skinhead I really expected to be blown away. I wasn’t blown away necessarily but I still did like this quite a bit. This the type of edgy pop I always tend to enjoy and I think overall it’s actually a good track. Some sound effects got a bit grating, but yeah it’s cool. Would not be mad at this winning.
11. Naomi Lareine - A good song. I think there’s strong production here and she’s obviously a good vocalist. With songs of this calibre, I usually respect them more than I personally ‘love’ them, but yup I manage to enjoy the entry nevertheless.
12. Jennifer Lopez - I doubt you were expecting to impress me with an entry like this. Not my vibe.
13. Millie Turner - I was initially tricked into really enjoying this song because the music video is really good. On my Spotify relistens, this has gotten gradually more generic. Despite that, I do still believe there is a bit of a vibe here. I don’t mind this, it’s fine.
14. Waterparks - Well this was a bit of a headache. Not the worst of SF1 but definitely not great either.
15. ABIR - The fact this was probably one of the highest scoring songs of SF2 is very funny to me. It’s actually a very mediocre song, but it has polish so it’s serviceable. It’s very fine, doesn’t offend me really at all.
16. Olya Polyakova - While I didn’t mind the Blinding Lights production this had, I absolutely despised the vocal on this track. A complete nightmare to have to endure this track twice.
17. Naiika - I forgot how much I hated SF1 until these last few tracks turned up. I actually hate this tacky cheap style of pop, this was absolutely unacceptable to my ears. Ugh please make this end.
18. Munn - In a contest such as this one, something like this becomes more appealing. It’s a very safe generic bop but it’s pleasant and doesn’t annoy me so thank you.
19. Cherry Bullet - This is the style of KPOP that I just cannot get behind. It’s way too cutesy for me. My headache is getting worse.
20. LOLO - Another cute pop-rock song. I’ve been warming to these types of entry in TSC lately. This isn’t the most groundbreaking rendition of that genre, but it’s actually nice to listen to. Finally something that I like.
21. Kito, VanJess, Channel Trees - A really stellar effort. I really enjoy this song, it’s such a groovy vibe. The girls are bringing it and then the male comes in for the verses and I’m absolutely sold. Yup this is very strong, I love this.
22. Reiley - As for the song itself I honestly don’t find it that funny? Ayesha and Peacock were both way funnier to me and I 0’d both of them. Some are supporting this for ironic enjoyment but trust me there will be some who genuinely believe this is a superior musical product to other acts in the finale, which puts me off this submission even more. The joke really does not need to go further than this making finals.
1099 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
I’m jury voting because fuck knows what would happen to the results if I didn’t.
01) AURORA - This has never really been a song of hers that I’ve liked that much and it was released when I was like really stanning her too, I could’ve done without this being in TSC. I get that it’s a quality song but idk she’s had songs that have spoken to me a lot more than this. Cute message, don’t care much for the actual song.
02) Tauren Wells - Who the fuck let this be the song from the first 3 songs of semi 2 to make it? Cheer Chen and Animal Crossing outsold! I mean this isn’t my thing but even if it was it’s just so dull and lifeless and NOTHING who gives a shit. God’s not done with whoever let this qualify, TRUST.
03) RoseeLu - Count me in the group of ‘completely forgot about this between the semis and the final’. Honestly didn’t expect this to make it not because it’s bad but just because it’s super forgettable, but I guess Discover Weekly core does better in TSC in these days. Good for her I guess. Still don’t care for the song at all, but it’s not BAD.
04) Zach Matari - This definitely hit harder the first time I heard it. Parts of it are good, but lacked the punch that these types of songs usually thrive on. About 75% of the way to being a banger, but just misses the mark for me. Middling Eurovision song vibes.
05) Shura - I’ve never been into this song as much as I probably should be. It’s cool and fun and stuff but idk I don’t really FEEL it. Pleasant listen, but doesn’t do much else than that for me.
06) Concrete Castles - These Sia ballad-lite verses always send shivers down my spine like it’s not 2014 anymore please come up with something else. The chorus is definitely better though, it doesn’t do anything special for its genre but decent enough I guess, the best female rock entry of the week and I guess you can make of that what you will. Gets better as it goes on, I liked the closing instrumental.
07) Ashe - I mean most of her music has this tinge of the Victoria sort of sound that I’ll ALWAYS go for, and that’s definitely present in the opening verse, but the chorus takes me straight out of it. Cute I guess, but Save Myself outsold infinitely and that only got like 16th so this is like a last place surely? I know she can do better than this.
08) good job nicky - This is even more gorgeous than I thought it would be based on the ESCT recap. Very possibly the best male entry of the year? The chorus is absolutely stunning but the verses are brilliant too, so pretty throughout, this is just incredible.
09) MARINA - I DON’T GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!! She’s released this song in slightly different fonts like 15 times and this point it’s all “we live in a society” and rhyming witch with bitch and the same midtempo piano instrumental it’s so tiring. Even her new song is basically the same song but in bold instead of italics. How many times is she gonna serve the same dish until the gays stop eating it up??? Maybe Tauren was right God’s NOT done with you.
10) BewhY - I’m gonna be so upset when this wins by a massive margin after sitting on my list for like 2 years it’s happened to me too much. Not undeserved though, slaps SO hard and it’s not like there are many songs that even come close to it this week.
11) Naomi Lareine - I’m not slain by this at all but like… it’s probably the most refined and solid and enjoyable product so far. Won’t be rocking my end of year list or anything but yeah it’s pretty good.
12) Jennifer Lopez -  LMFAO this is so trashy but like I really needed this at this moment. The drop is so horrible but so good at the same time. I’m slain she did that.
13) Millie Turner - That intro got me SO excited I thought this was gonna be an easy winner potential Best Of winner… but then it never really went where I wanted it to? Another one that just missed the mark and I feel like I was so disappointed because it could’ve been SO good. Still pretty good though.
14) Waterparks - Parts of this were kinda cool actually but as a whole I wasn’t really into it? I think if it had a more substantial chorus I would’ve been sold, but as it stands… eh. It’s alright for what it is, been done better and worse.
15) ABIR - She only has one good song and that’s Yallah, everything else has been a bore at best. This falls comfortably under the bore category, not terrible or unlistenable by any stretch but just 3 minutes of nothing that completely passed me by. The bar is on the floor.
16) Olya Polyakova - Mom! She’s done much better than this song but she has such a unique brand of chaotic bops that you only tend to get in Ukraine. Far from her best and Nochnaya Zhritsa definitely would’ve been a better choice (though inevitably dragged for being in ESCT), but this is a pretty cute bop regardless.
17) Naïka - Bore that’s just 2 minutes of nothing and completely passed me by but will do/has done a lot better than it deserves to based on name alone, Pt II.
18) Munn - Starts off okay (for what it is) but the chorus really loses me. Idk if it’s his vocal or just the song as a whole but yeah I did not like this. I don’t think whoever sent this was expecting me to though so hopefully this won’t come as a surprise to them. Shrug!
19) Cherry Bullet - I like this! It’s not like SotY material but in this week I will DEFINITELY take it, solid cute Kpop bop with enough distinctive elements of its own. Yeah good! Got better as it went on the last part served.
20) LØLØ - Shrek soundtrack vibes that is all.
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - I almost sent this but I didn’t QUITE love it enough to submit. Will probably live to regret that but oh well! Really like this still, grown to love the more lowkey chorus, it’s definitely an earworm.
22) Reiley - What can I say, Reiley invented pop! This has definitely gone on a Dr. Peacock arc for me but unlike Dr. Peacock I’ve (ashamedly) actually enjoyed listening to this outside of TSC, probably the song I’ve gone back to the most of anything this week LMAO. The ringtone drop still SENDS me but Joshua Bassett served on this one specific occasion.
1099 days 3 hours ago
varlto
01) AURORA: this was CUTE. it dragged a bit towards the end but i definitely will enjoy it more than other songs in this final
02) Tauren Wells: i think his voice is very beautiful. the song, however, is basic as hell but it does kind of work for me?
03) RoseeLu: oh?? i really liked the chorus??? it was strong. the verses are a bit there but i do like the overall package
04) Zach Matari: i understand this but it really isnt for me. it just doesnt work at ALL idk i didnt like it at all
05) Shura: this was cute. yeah! i like it!
06) Concrete Castles: oh! i really like this style and i think this was properly executed. maybe the choruses could have been more impactful but i still enjoy this song
07) Ashe: this was super cute! ashe is a good singer and my friends agree.
08) good job nicky: i LOVE this esct song. yeah. greek king methinks
09) MARINA: oh im adding this to my playlist. this was AMAZING! her voice, the production, the music video.. perfection i believe.
10) BewhY: this is VERY strong. i really liked it. it like flows in a very cool way, i enjoyed it. also when it started i thought it was like a catholic christian song omg adskodkao
11) Naomi Lareine: YES NAOMI LAREINE COME THROUGH GIRLIE YOURE SO GOOD THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SO MUCH...
12) Jennifer Lopez: SHE deserves all my hate, my insults i just CAN'T jennifer, i CAN'T!
13) Millie Turner: this is cute thanks to the video thats TRUE but i still like it!
14) Waterparks: i LOVE this so much like you don't understand... it's such a good song... ugh. love it
15) ABIR: mommy. yallah > yacht > young & rude that's completely true yepyep... i do like this!
16) Olya Polyakova: I HATE THIS THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS JENNIFER LOPEZ
17) Naïka: i guess it's ok? not the biggest fan
18) Munn: munn created a whole new world a new perspective a new way of living
19) Cherry Bullet: i thought this was pretty cute! not super good, but its listeneable
20) LØLØ: SHREK
21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres: THE MAN ugh thats what sold the song for me. really enjoyed it
22) Reiley: this is horrible disgusting so bad i just can't stand it BYE...
1098 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
01) AURORA - I was nervous for the song when it started and then it kicked in and I did like it a bit however there was too much going on in the chorus which took away from your voice.

02) Tauren Wells - I honestly love this song and hearing it again is just so redeeming for you. I think the vocals hit so different and there has been thought made into the song and I see this ranking very high.

03) RoseeLu - After the first time hearing the song, I actually listened to it a couple of times and I enjoyed it more and more. It just has something that many of the other songs do not and I haven't heard something like this really in previous contests.

04) Zach Matari - Ehh this song still doesn't hit the mark for me unfortunately. I feel it's missing something and without that something the song just falls flat.

05) Shura - TF. The voice in this is just so high pitched and it got really annoying very quickly which made it really unbareable.

06) Concrete Castles - Another song that I loved in the semis and it's a style I usually don't go for but the song as a whole has some much character and potential. I was dancing throughout.

07) Ashe - Hearing the song again, it didn't really impress me as much as the first time. I think you have a stunning voice but the problem was the song and it just didn't really suit you.

08) good job nicky - Hmm this has me really interested. As a whole the song has something really unique to offer which I like to see and hear.

09) MARINA - This is aother stunning song. Her voice is so pretty and the song is just way too good for life

10) BewhY - WTF is this. AHHHHHHHHHHH! This is such a bop. This will be in my head all week now.

11) Naomi Lareine - Sadly this wasn't my cup of tea and I just felt it was quite boring after a while.

12) Jennifer Lopez - Well this is a CHOICE.

13) Millie Turner - I liked the song but I am not majorly in love with it still as there isn't anything majorly pulling me into the song unfortunately. There is some nice parts to the song however.

14) Waterparks - I am umming and arring with the song and I just don't know if I like it or not. I do like a bit of rock but this didn't hit the spot and I felt it got a little messy.

15) ABIR - I like this a lot more than the previous song but I don't think this was amazing either. I think it had nice parts but it just didn't go anywhere for me.

16) Olya Polyakova - Wake me up when it's over because I really didn't like this song unfortunately.

17) Naïka - I surprisingly loved this song and I think it's hilarious that it's about sauce. I don't know if it's a metaphor for something but I don't care because I am confused but I enjoy it at the same time.

18) Munn - This is another type of song we don't necessarity hear alot and I am really enjoying it. It had a really nice musicality to it and it's something I usually listen to.

19) Cherry Bullet - I hate K-POP and this is the reason and this is probably one of my 13 reasons tbh.

20) LØLØ - This is another of my 13 reasons tbh.

21) Kito, VanJess, Channel Tres - After two songs that I couldn't stand, I am lowkey digging the song and I think the changes in voice really sold the song as it showed the versatility I needed.

22) Reiley - This is just an underrated bop and I think everyone needs to hear it. LET IT MOTHER FUCKING RING! HOES!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!