This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Best of TSC 2020 - Semi-Final 1

Topic » Best of TSC 2020 - Semi-Final..

1190 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
24) Dua Lipa - it was literally my #1 of 2020 so unless it dies in the running order gl hoes
25) Ariana and the Rose - This was not a winner I liked or really remember. better on 2nd listen but still not stellar
26) Cookiee Kawaii - LMAO how did this iconic 85 sec get 30
27) Zivert - This was objectivly an underscored entry. I kinda enjoy it. Would slap in ingles doe.
28) The Chainsmokers - their worst song. sorry. its meh
29) Winona Oak - sorry I never got the vibe. better on relisten but im still not a massive fan. probably will get a few of my low points. meh.
30) COY - THE MOST UNDERRATED ENTRY OF THE YEAR. I FUCKING LISTEN TO THIS ALL THE TIME NOW.
1190 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Yaseniya        i mean it honestly slays. i don't know what i originally thought, but that beat <3
02) The Honest Vocal Coach        well... i wouldn't be surprised if this fails to qualify again
03) LIZOT        a yes, another classic of early tsc this year
04) Jackie Castro        this is so motr. it should get lots of tiny points
05) mxmtoon        more very motr stuff in a row
06) Bree Runway        twerk twerk twerk twerk
07) Sasha Lopez        beat great, but wish it had more
08) Cobi        i'm gonna assume my original was "this aint for me but i can appreciate it
09) Weird Genius        i usually love noise, tonight not so much
10) Kazka        not the best kazka, but still great
11) St. Vincent        more safe motr blehness
12) Izzy Bizu        i feel liek this will flop in the finals
13) Grimes & i_o        i can't take her seriously
14) Julianna Karaulova        honestly we have a lot of non-english slappers
15) Kiesza        like it's so basic or what she's produced. it's really not hitting me
16) BVNDIT        i mean for the first kpop song in this group (if there is another) it's very lackluster
17) renforshort        the tweens will eat this up
18) Zoe Wees        a very great non bop of the past year
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp        it's no Places (probably what i said originally)
20) CXLOE        i was not vibing with this. i know others will
21) Manal        it's kinda too much? like i feel like i was SLAYED now i'm like... kinda too much
22) Holly Humberstone        another motr song ... sorry i really am not feeling giving these songs many thoughts
23) Ana Guerra        i wish this slayed me more
24) Dua Lipa        i feel like i should like this more, but like i don't. i really find this so overrated
25) Ariana and the Rose        notttttttttttttt feeling it again
26) Cookiee Kawaii        i mean.... iconic! And just short enough to not get too annoyed with it lol
27) Zivert        again not their best, but still good
28) The Chainsmokers        i feel like they've gotten lazy, i mean still aiight but lazy
29) Winona Oak        the tweens will eath this up too
30) COY        not the best, not the worst thing i heard today
1190 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’SSSSSSSSS BACK!!!!!

01) Yaseniya - I was so worried when I saw the line-up and saw both Yaseniya and Bree Runway that I’d have to give one of them anything but top marks, luckily, DAMN DANIEL wasn’t the submission so Yaseniya is free to take my 20 here and my 20 in the finals. This song is my 3rd favorite song of 2020 and an absolute fucking slapper. Absolute pop perfection.
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - fuck off
03) LIZOT - Another slapper, I really feel like this semi is going to be split between absolute garbage and the boppiest of bops. This will do well and for good reason too.
04) Jackie Castro - Oh yeah for some reason I kinda remember this. I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it. It’s passable.
05) mxmtoon - Don’t think I remember this one? Doesn’t do much for me either way.
06) Bree Runway - I don’t hate this one, DAMN DANIEL is much better but that’s for Semi 2. It’s not one of the best in this semi but it’s good.
07) Sasha Lopez - I really fucking snapped with this one. Misha Miller is amazing.
08) Cobi - Oh this was Bibbles week wasn’t it? I think I remember Johnny hating this and calling it bad Hozier but I actually quite liked it hehehehe.
09) Weird Genius - I don’t really remember this? It’s not bad though, it’s definitely a lot but I think I’m more into it than not.
10) Kazka - There’s a lot better russian pop out there than this sadly. I still like it but yeah, it could be elevated.
11) St. Vincent - Don’t think I’ve liked a single St. Vincent song and this is no different. It’s just not for me whatsoever.
12) Izzy Bizu - Yeah this is still solid, it’s not a favorite by any stretch of the imagination but I like it. Should be safely into the small points on my list.
13) Grimes & i_o - he ded now so thats kinda a cupnay. I never got the hype for this, it’s annoying as shit.
14) Julianna Karaulova - You know I’m a slut for russian pop but when you’re competing with Yaseniya, it’s always gonna pale in comparison.
15) Kiesza - I don’t like Kiesza either but like I said originally, I have to admit this isn’t horrible, as much as it pains me. It’s solid.
16) BVNDIT - Somehow this totally passed by me this year? I’ve been very off my game when it comes to Kpop lately but I still like it.
17) renforshort - Not into this. It’s not BAD but it’s definitely not my type of thing.
18) Zoe Wees - I didn’t even know this was submitted to TSC lol? It’s become overplayed to shit so I don’t love it as much but it’s still a solid song from a good singer so.
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - She looks different here huh? I don’t know how this did so poorly lol it’s pretty good? At least I think so….
20) CXLOE - Liked it then I’m pretty sure, regardless, I still do and that’s what matters. Good entry.
21) Manal - I assume this song sounds better to english speakers because those lyrics are 0_0. The beat is solid though, reminds me a bit of Helly Luv but like… cheaper.
22) Holly Humberstone - I’M FALLING ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL FUCK OFF I HATE THIS BITCH.
23) Ana Guerra - I hate to be that girl but shouldn’t “Best Of” be actually about songs who got Top 10 or higher so we don’t have to waste time with these obvious NQ’ers. It’s not bad, but I don’t know how anyone gives this more than 3 points in this line-up lol.
24) Dua Lipa - There’s a lot better on Future Nostalgia, it’s an obvious entry so it annoys me. When this gets Top 5 I’m gonna be angry.
25) Ariana and the Rose - Oh I definitely remember this. I think I liked this, yeah I definitely did. PennyTrationStan just slapped so hard this year, truly.
26) Cookiee Kawaii - shoot it.
27) Zivert - Somehow don’t remember this in the context of TSC but I’ve stumbled upon it on my spotify. It’s okay, nothing I’m crazy for but it’s not bad.
28) The Chainsmokers - I guess I’m the fool for thinking we were past the need for either The Chainsmokers or Bebe Rexha in 2021 huh.
29) Winona Oak - her music is always just kinda nice, nothing more, nothing less. It’s fine.
30) COY - I remember this, I know people loved it but it never really clicked for me as much. I’m not mad at it, I’m just kinda whelmed.
1190 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Yaseniya - original comment was  "has elements to stan but the melody gets repetitive." I think I like the chorus the second time around better
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - didn't need to be here I am sleepy now
03) LIZOT - edgy!!! Such a brave choice. Death to LIZOT I'm bored
04) Jackie Castro - cute MOR bop, braver choice than LIZOT so I stan
05) mxmtoon - thank god this girl made something with energy. Still can't say I love it but it gets appreciation
06) Bree Runway - I mean damn daniel absolutely outSLAYS this. Originally I wrote "She's fierce and I love her energy, but I don't love the song. Maybe I will one day but not now" the consensus? I still don't
07) Sasha Lopez - the unpredictability of this assured youtube autoplay find still works for it. What a beat I could get lost in
08) Cobi - I think I liked this more then. Now it's a little naggy right? I'm not even thinking of the melody much it's just kinda noisy after all these months
09) Weird Genius - BOP!!!! This song turned me on what a hot mess
10) Kazka - it's cool for a minute but the lasting impact is there is not much!
11) St. Vincent - Is it just me or am I hearing drivers license vibes in this? I had the same concerns with song #5 but both pleasantly surprised me.
12) Izzy Bizu - mom who has TSC pressed I can read these comments saying it's amazing but also overrated like?? Make sense please
13) Grimes & i_o - not a grimes stan here, as soon as this ended I forgot it… songs like this just don't stick with me I'm sorry
14) Julianna Karaulova - oh mom went off with this song it's been one I've listened to on and off the whole year
15) Kiesza - I prefer her other entry this year but this is good for a few listens
16) BVNDIT - not my favorite year for kpop but this was one of the standouts for sure. I expect it to easily qualify
17) renforshort - funny that this was a popular entry. When I first heard it before it was in tsc I was like oh tsc will hate this edgy shit. But there's an audience for everything <3 not to sound patronizing bc this song is enjoyable sometimes… however it wore of its welcome for me a while ago, I apologize
18) Zoe Wees - aged like wine! What an iconic sad song
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - floppy song I'm sorry! Why was this ur choice I'm confused
20) CXLOE - it winning didn't start the year off on a terrible note I suppose… and I still like it a year later. It can stay
21) Manal - congrats to these women for placing top 10 originally however I'm not loving this at all. Kinda annoyed me actually
22) Holly Humberstone - mannnnnnnnn sorry I don't see myself liking this ever
23) Ana Guerra - my original comment was " just kinda trucked along without wowing me" which this listen I had more of the same experience but didn't mind it… maybe it can slip its way into a few points, we'll see
24) Dua Lipa - bored… this isn't LOVE AGAIN
25) Ariana and the Rose - I do love the queen who submitted this but I like his other entries this year better! As for the song itself which I will judge fairly: the thing about this song I never fucked with were the vocals. I just want to hear someone with a stronger voice, she sounds like she's being choked.
26) Cookiee Kawaii - originally I didn't stan this. Now I think it's slightly funnier but I'm still bored
27) Zivert - first time hearing it because I didn't qualify that week so I didn't want to listen to the final songs. This is pretty fierce. I get some fun Anastacia vibes but I won't say it's stunning or anything. A solid choice though
28) The Chainsmokers - fuck right off please
29) Winona Oak - Winona! I had a roller coaster relationship with this song. Before TSC I didn't like it, in TSC I didn't like it… but now? I'm still not impressed but it's certainly not a bad song. I just wanted something riskier
30) COY - this song aged like wine. I didn't stan it at the time but listening to it now was the surprise of this contest!
1190 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Yaseniya – This is just so good. ESCT royalty and it started here. It’s just so magical and majestic.
02) The Honest Vocal Coach – I’m glad Lorna is having a good time.
03) LIZOT – At first I didn’t get really excited about this but now honestly it’s just so good. It’s just pure raw sass.
04) Jackie Castro – This is pretty and it’s fine. I like her vocal in the chorus.
05) mxmtoon – I like best of contests because you sometimes get to rediscover songs that you’d forgotten about, this is pretty.
06) Bree Runway – At least it will wake us up. Personally not for me.
07) Sasha Lopez – This is stunning. Haunting and ethereal. I need to add this to a playlist again before I forget to.
08) Cobi – The backing in the music video look stunning, this is good. I really like his vocal.
09) Weird Genius – This is really haunting too, haunting and pretty. I wasn’t overly keen on the chorus but it’s fine.
10) Kazka – This is pure magic let’s be honest, It in a strong semi, this still stands out.
11) St. Vincent – I wasn’t overly enamoured with her vocal, but I liked the piano
12) Izzy Bizu – Very solid, I can’t see anyone disliking this. It just has a really good vibe. :)
13) Grimes & i_o – Grimes is one of those artists people just dislike and I don’t know enough about her to understand why.This is beautiful
14) Julianna Karaulova – Well this was trippy. Yeah I’m not sure how I felt about this at the time, but here this just seems all over the place. Not for me.
15) Kiesza – She surprised at the time, here it’s still good and fun. Nothing I will come back to but it’s fine all the same.
16) BVNDIT – This is great, great vocals and great vibe. No complaints here at all.
17) renforshort – This is fine. It’s not going to set the world on fire here in this strong semi, but it’s no unpleasant.
18) Zoe Wees – A different class of vocalist. I didn’t think this would have such an impact at the time but I’m glad people are still enjoying this now.
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp – well this didn’t deserve to come 21st. This is fine and enjoyable.
20) CXLOE – Stallion serving a hit, I normally don’t like guitar scraping but here it works well. Very enjoyable.
21) Manal – Look at her go, this is good fun. A little chaotic but good fun all the same. :)
22) Holly Humberstone – It’s fine, but it’s personally not for me. I know this is probably sacrilegious to Alexeh but yeah not my favourite here.
23) Ana Guerra – This probably deserved higher than 22nd too. Good fun and pleasant. :)
24) Dua Lipa – Dua’s stuff is really good. You don’t want to love it but you do, it’s just the perfect mix of retro beats and her vocal is killer.
25) Ariana and the Rose – I bet Penny had such a tough time picking a song to move as he had such a strong year. This is really cool and sounds still super fresh.
26) Cookiee Kawaii – 30th? Geezus we had some big ass contests last year. Yeah this is a mess for me sorry.
27) Zivert – I’m so glad I showed this song to Alicia for Russia in ESCT it is just such a joy still. Love every second of this.
28) The Chainsmokers – Probably deserved higher than 23rd too. It’s fine, but not something I’m going to rush back for.
29) Winona Oak – Another song sounding so fresh too. This is a quintessential Brave entry and I’m here for it. It builds so nicely.
30) COY- This sounds fantastic. Again this is why I like this contest as I had forgotten how enjoyable this is.
1190 days 1 hour ago
QueenM1chelle
01) Yaseniya - This not being a winner is such a weird concept what even beat her LOL. I'm glad I havent heard this in a while cause its almost slaying me as much as it did as when I first heard it.
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - I like her better when she is reviewing music.
03) LIZOT - oh thank god Rick sent this and not that man we don't speak of. Won't be my fave of the night but its obv a solid winner and is defo qualifying to the final.
04) Jackie Castro - this sounds better now than it did back then cause I remember not liking it that much? Cute pop song x
05) mxmtoon - OMG I forgot about this song.. This would've been in my top 100 if i didn't forget it. I love it even more now omg
06) Bree Runway - can she make a bad song? I really don't think so she just slays every single time and never misses. I hope my queen becomes more successful
07) Sasha Lopez - me winning against this with devil inside me is still so funny and kind of makes no sense cause this song is objectively better. Still quite good x
08) Cobi - i loved bibbles week but not necessarily for the songs. It's one of the better ones from that week but it's not gonna hold up against my faves unfortunately, still good
09) Weird Genius - THIS song LOOL. I remember gagging for it when I first heard it, I love how headache inducing this is actually.
10) Kazka - it's a good song but I've always felt it was overrated a bit even in esct.
11) St. Vincent - I liked her song from the second half of the year better, this wasn't bad but still not doing anything for me
12) Izzy Bizu - yas. izzy is a queen and its her best song, idk if she will win but she's a contender I'm sure
13) Grimes & i_o - rest in peace i_o. this song winning would've been so funny i kind of wish it happened. Alan chose the right song for sure
14) Julianna Karaulova - YESSS MOM. I LOVE WHEN THE BEAT DROPS IN THE BEGINNING AND I START GETTING MY LIFE. this was kind of too low on my top 100 list I'd put this really high if it was rn, I love it sooo much
15) Kiesza - a great pop song from her, I feel like the devil herself carly rae would make a song like this
16) BVNDIT - Queens omg. Idk why this wasn't in my top 100 list cause it is in my top 100, honestly those lists change so much what's the point of even doing them. The last bit is the best btw
17) renforshort - it's fine yeah it hits hard but I imagine it'll hit 13 year olds harder than it hit me if you get me x
18) Zoe Wees - I haven't listened to this since it's contest, yeah it's pretty ofc. Idk how she's going to do but this was cute
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - I like this song tbh LOL she obvi has better but this is like a guilty pleasure almost.
20) CXLOE - can't believe it's been almost a year since this. it's still a good song, I wonder how she's gonna do
21) Manal - *shakes ass* yes.
22) Holly Humberstone - I like Holly I guess but ive never felt like the need to go on a deep dive into her music, this song is kinda  olivia rodrigo'd actually. or maybe drivers licence is holly humberstone'd
23) Ana Guerra - I'm not living for her unfortunately
24) Dua Lipa - it's weird how I'm over this song, levitating is so much better than it. also DUA needs to stay home
25) Ariana and the Rose - this song kind of marked penny's rise to stardom (well id like to believe that pyromania marked that but anyway) yes this slayed ❤️ also turns out she's friends with harloe so that's another reason to stan
26) Cookiee Kawaii - I hope this qualifies and beats out some solid songs cause itd be funny and I stan this
27) Zivert - her best song. This really is a slay and it should've done better in esct too.
28) The Chainsmokers - a horrid song if you ask me
29) Winona Oak - still excellence, still wonderful still an absolute shoot of a song and no matter what she places im at peace cause of how much she slayed originally
30) COY - this was kind of robbed of winning it sounds like a winner type of song
1190 days ago
PrincessTeePee
Yaseniya ~ Honestly I’m surprised this didn’t win. Solid throughout, I love the ethno elements so much.
The Honest Vocal Coach ~ This is actually quite sweet. Not my usual style but I enjoyed it more than I expected to.
LIZOT ~ oh ma god oh lala. Very good.
Jackie Castro ~ This was actually really nice! The chorus is lovely, hope it’s got a chance.
Mxmtoon ~ Shes so underrated, I’ve got another of hers on my list somewhere. I enjoyed this a lot.
Bree Runway ~ I liked the styling in the music. This will be very popular but the vocals definitely aren’t for me.
Sasha Lopez ~ Ooo this was fabulous! It feels familiar but not from tsc?
Cobi ~ Bibbles week <3 loved this then, love it now. A stunning execution of the genre.
Weird Genius ~ A bit messily put together but I’ll take it because the output was so freakin’ cool. Digging it.
Kazka ~ Oof very intense! I enjoyed this one, Twas sultry.
St Vincent ~ Love her, can’t say this one is my favourite but it’s gorge.
Izzy Bizu ~ Queen. A very slick and deserving winner.
Grimes & i_o ~ RIP i_o :( I definitely didn’t appreciate this as much as I should have at the time, it’s divine. I like Grimes, she’s so original even if her music/vocal will always divide.
Julianna Kraulova ~ Another good song! I hate this vote already. Love the chorus!!
Kiesza ~ ANOTHER good song! Loving the synthy vibes.
BVINDIT ~ Most definitely a style of kpop that I enjoy, and many others do too. Fierce throughout and not too overproduced. Verr good.
Renforshort ~ Had forgot about this one, honestly it serves. Unusual build, I liked the acceleration and the chorus does it justice. Brilliant!
Zoe Wees ~ I do like this song and there is such soul in her voice.. but in all honestly I can’t see this having a chance in my votes :( pretty much every other song is stacking and giving me more.
Ulrikke Brandstrop ~ The chorus definitely isn’t it. Not keen on this, a bit generic and very pretentious.
CXLOE ~ Very slick! I’m not sure if this is standout for me, but it’s still a deserving winner.
Manal ~ It’s fun and I get the appeal. Again though I can’t see this standing out for me.
Holly Humberstone ~ Not as tedious as other ballads but I’m still not a fan.
Ana Guerra ~ A bit unremarkable but it was a nice enough listen.
Dua Lipa ~ Can’t be mad at this. Solid from the get go.. obviously!
Ariana and the Rose ~ I’ve listened to this SO MUCH since it won, it’s phenomenal. Just love it!
Cookiee Kawaiii ~ I knew what to expect and it delivered. Not my thing but elements of the production were cool.
Zivert ~ I WAS BRO KEN WITH LOVE! I WAS SURE YOU WERE RIGHT! We stan, that’s all.
The Chainsmokers ~ I generally like them but I can’t say this one did a lot for me.
Winona Oak ~ A contender, easily. Fantastic song.. not much more to say. Brave Michelle at her best!
COY ~ Not heard this before but it’s quite fabulous!
1189 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Yaseniya - Don't remember being so big on this entry when I hosted this particular contest. Admittedly, there have been better executions of this type of a thing throughout the history of TSC, but it is definitely somewhat decent for what it is, bar that pointless trap bridge.
2. The Honest Vocal Coach - Yeah, I now know that it deserved the death slot.
3. LIZOT - The fact that this was put right after a complete dull dirge definitely helps this sound even better. Hope this breezes through to the finals.
4. Jackie Castro - Kind of plain jane which wouldn't be an issue in a regular contest, but it is best of which spells nothing but trouble...
5. mxmtoon - Pleasantly nice, a very pretty entry indeed. Not sure how it's gonna fare, but it would be a deserving finalist.
6. Bree Runway - A lot of style in terms going hard, but there is not much substance to really back it up.
7. Sasha Lopez - Definitely a very solid tune, but admittedly I feel like the drop had more of an effect the first time around. Nevertheless, still good.
8. Cobi - Still a strong impactful tune that I wish brought a little more from the buildup in the chorus. Nice pick.
9. Weird Genius - Unique in its way, but this drop is way too off-kilter in the context of the tune. Noise.
10. KAZKA - Always really enjoyed this song, and thankfully Eddie's spotify playlist means I don't have to watch this spine-chilling music video that achieves everything in terms of level of uncomfortability.
11. St. Vincent - I was exposed to this song even before it was entered into TSC, as I considered submitting it back in like 2017. Annie Clark is one of the very few artists that can pull off a ballad, and this is a very good example of that.
12. Izzy Bizu - This is probably one of my favourite songs of the year, beating out all of the stuff I entered myself in terms of my personal taste. Absolutely stunning.
13. Grimes, i_o - RIP i_o. Unfortunately, the title of the song is truly fitting as it is pretty much violence to my ears. She has got much better.
14. Yulianna Karaulova - More messy noise that's mostly style with not enough substance to back it up.
15. Kiesza - There is absolutely no denying that Raylee's style in her recently-released 'Hero' was hugely inspired by Kiesza's 2020 input, not only stylistically but also musically. And who can really criticise Raylee for ripping off this concept to the absolute core, it works and 'All of the Feelings' is truly the best song Kiesza has ever released and I doubt she will ever top that.
16. BVNDIT - When the girls of BVNDIT start doing those meandering verse melodies, it feels less like a statement of “bad girl attitude” or whatever we call indifference when it’s lyrically expressed by a bunch of servants who are whipped within an inch of their life to care about every little detail of their own lives, and more like a profound realisation that the songwriter wasn’t appropriately motivated to do anything decent. Some of the beats and sounds here actually aren’t too bad at all, but the vocals are the brick inside the sack full of drowning kittens that’s dragging this all down to the bottom of the river.  Of course I’m not talking about vocal ability or technique, or even vocal tone (most groups sound exactly like each other by design, BVNDIT are no exception) or even lyrical choice (if I can put up with Blackpink’s cringey garbage I can put up with this too) but rather melodic choice and vocal meter are the issues.  When it’s not just dumb chanting, it’s meandering blues-scale R&B crap, and when it’s not that, it’s totally idiotic tonally clashing nursery rhyme note choices that simply should not be in a song for adults. Oh and then of course there’s those breakdowns which suck and that we absolutely have to have because reasons.  These are problems that have been rampant throughout all Korean pop music in 2020.
17. renforshort - It definitely doesn't impact me as much as before, but I cannot deny the quality this has got. Nice song.
18. Zoe Wees - Unfortunate name to have as an artist, but boy does she have a strong vocal tone. It was never my favourite entry by any means, though I can more than appreciate it.
19. Ulrikke Brandstrop - Whoever wrote this chorus probably played with the melodies for a bit too long. It's a confusing fusion of a typical dance tune with elements of pop R&B and it just does not mesh well.
20. CXLOE - Definitely a deserving winner, but I feel TSC in 2020 has evolved so much to the point where this entry now feels like a filler rather than a standout. We'll see.
21. Manal - Read the comment for song 14.
22. Holly Humberstone - This has significantly grown on me since it was first entered. It will still likely struggle to make a big impact on my scoreboard, but let it be known that I approve of this entry.
23. Ana Guerra - Nothing about this is outstanding, if anything it's probably the definition of mediocrity if you ask me. Boring, predictable and just uninteresting.
24. Dua Lipa - I have to admit that this song did not age well compared to her other stuff on Future Nostalgia. These days I tend to skip this whenever it comes up, and while I cannot deny that it's a strong effort, it just does not hit me as much anymore.
25. Ariana and the Rose - Have all the elements of a good song, but this chorus is just not well-written considering how much she sounds completely strained.
26. Cookiee Kawaiii - Thanks for reminding me of its existence. I still cannot stand this.
27. Zivert - I already mentioned it quite a few times, but I can easily get behind the current trend in contemporary music with the huge emphasis on 80s-style synth. This is definitely a good example of why it works so well.
28. The Chainsmokers - Yet again a lot of noise, but there is not even a particular style in this for the lacklustre songwriting to hide behind.
29. Winona Oak - Just a very strong song and it is easy to see why it completely dominated in its original appearance. Wouldn't be surprised to see it battle for the top spot in Best Of.
30. COY - Effective production, though at times I feel like there were missed opportunities in the song to make it stand out even more. Still a decent way to finish this semi-final.
1189 days 20 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Yaseniya - Not a favorite of mine but it's ok I guess

02) The Honest Vocal Coach - utter crap

03) LIZOT - A banger that will appear on my best of list

04) Jackie Castro - left no impact on me

05) mxmtoon - another that leaves no impact

06) Bree Runway - will appear on my best of list so....

07) Sasha Lopez - almost made my best of list thus parts I love but it just doesn't keep my interest the whole way

08) Cobi - Still hate it

09) Weird Genius - One of the worse songs of the year in my opinion

10) Kazka - never got into this but it's ok

11) St. Vincent - Still boring

12) Izzy Bizu - Another yet to be ranked for my best of list

13) Grimes & i_o - Don't see the appeal

14) Julianna Karaulova - I entered it so............
1189 days 20 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Yaseniya - TOOT - Wow that beat slaps hard and just instantly gets me in the mood and it maintains that mood throughout the piece! Great song!
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - TOOT - Lowkey this snaps. Love the stripped feel to it and although her vocals aren't the best, they shockingly work with this song LMFAO!
03) LIZOT - BOOT - The chorus...I was mixed on, but the bridge ruined it for me. Love the "thinkin about" vocals, but the rest is kind of annoying.
04) Jackie Castro - TOOT - Oh my god I totally forgot this bop exists! The chorus is just 100% pure fun - RuPaul - me. I just really enjoyed this!
05) mxmtoon - BOOT - Usually it'd probably be a light toot, but it's best of. I was just...meh...it's okay but there's nothing special about it. It's okay. Purely...okay.
06) Bree Runway - TOOT - Wow! Whoever sent this must constantly ooze taste! Oh wait! Hehehehe!
07) Sasha Lopez - SHOOT - Literally my favorite TSC song released in 2020! The voice is just so enchanting and haunting and don't even get me started on the production! The violins!? The arabian feel!? Holy hell I'm obsessed!
08) Cobi - TOOT - Gives me Hozier vibes. I hate Hozier, but it works in this song. Admittedly a light toot cause it's best of, but this was catchy. I wanted a little more, but enough was there for a toot.
09) Weird Genius - BOOT - I love a good beat drop...and this was not one of those. The beat drop was really annoying and actually hurt my ears. Shame cause the girl's voice is kind of really good, but the drop literally almost made me throw my earbuds.
10) Kazka - BOOT - I felt absolutely nothing from this song. It was boring, pointless, and would even get a boot from me on a regular week. Boring.
11) St. Vincent - BOOT - I, admittedly, have an irrational hatred for St Vincent, but even with that put aside, this song is still annoying and boring and I just can't stand her persona and vocals. Heavy pass.
12) Izzy Bizu - BOOT - I liked this when it was originally submitted but it aged like milk. I just honestly feel nothing towards it and everything feels copied from 3487982 other songs that did it better. She's a queen, but this song ain't it.
13) Grimes & i_o - TOOT - The parallels with St Vincent! Like St Vincent, I cannot stand Grimes and hate her, but unlike St Vincent, this song is actually snaps! Grimes' voice is super cool here with that sick beat by i_o. Rip! </3
14) Julianna Karaulova - SHOOT - Yes I said it! I was obsessed with it then when it was submitted and it stood the test of time! Definitely top 5 favorite entries of this past year! The beat slaps SOOOOOO hard! I just have to stan! Favorite beat drop of TSC 2020!
15) Kiesza - TOOT - Light toot cause Kiesza's vocals sound really great here. Honestly don't care for the lyrics at all here and something felt missing in the overall puzzle scheme, but enough pieces were there to satisfy me.
16) BVNDIT - BOOT - Only two kpop songs were good this year and this definitely wasn't one of them. Trash. Utter trash. Shockingly not the worst in this set, but bad still.
17) renforshort - TOOT - Good find Alvaro king! Voice can get a little annoying at times, but I really enjoyed the uniqueness and the chorus is fun. It's a light toot cause the build kind of throws off the momentum, but still a fun song.
18) Zoe Wees - SHOOT - Easily the best ballad of TSC 2020! I feel that emotion and it hits me in the feels hard! The vocals are just stunning and Zoe takes me on a beautiful and vulnerable journey! Stan this song!
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - BOOT - Annoying vocals, annoying lyrics, annoying delivery, overrated artist. Next.
20) CXLOE - TOOT - Oh this aged soooo well! Honestly debated shooting it but I think I'm overusing the shoot but, like, all my top songs of TSC 2020 are showing up and this is one of them! The chorus is so fucking catchy.
21) Manal - TOOT - This can be a little over the top at certain areas, but I love over the top stuff and I can't deny that I was bopping my head the entire time. The singer really SNAPPEDT on this song I can't lie.
22) Holly Humberstone - BOOT - Y'know, I needed to use a Holly song in one of the Tengaged song blog series. I needed a song on wheels, found Holly here, and found a song by her. I found it boring, but I needed something. Just like that song, she, once again, is boring here. Snooze.
23) Ana Guerra - BOOT - I'm sorry it has to be a boot. A normal TSC week would get this a light toot, but it just really pales in comparison to a lot of these songs. Nice beat, nice vocals, but nice isn't enough.
24) Dua Lipa - SHOOT - I'm gonna say it...I'M GONNA SAY IT(!!!)...TSC is mainstreamphobic. Solely because Dua is a big mainstream pop girl instead of flopping and staying undiscovered like the rest of these flops, y'all choose to hate this song. I don't. It's pop perfection! Literally was my #1 song of 2020 for a good period of time.
25) Ariana and the Rose - BOOT - No. Just no. I can't even explain why it's no...just no. Like...I just didn't like this song. Her voice annoyed me.
26) Cookiee Kawaii - TOOT - Wait...but why did I really stan this!? LMAO IT'S SOOO BAD THAT IT'S GOOD!
27) Zivert - BOOT - Eh, I was bored. The vocals felt too over-pronounced and theatrical for me and I just didn't care for the beat whatsoever.
28) The Chainsmokers - TOOT - I'm a basic bitch, therefore I like this song. I doubt it qualifies and even if it does, I wouldn't be giving it a lot of points, but I admittedly like this song. Light toot.
29) Winona Oak - SHOOT - I'm still undecided but I honestly think this may be the best TSC 2020 song. It was in my top 5 of my Spotify wrapped, fun fact. I played the shit out of this song! It's so good! I just hope me overplaying didn't ruin it for me. So far, it hasn't!
30) COY - BOOT - I was kinda into it a little bit and was expect a light toot or light boot, but then the last minute happened...and the production was horrid. Pass.
1189 days 20 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Kiesza - Haven't really dug anything of hers in a long time

16) BVNDIT - If I was bigger on the genre I'd like it more but I only legit like one in 100 from the genre...it's ok

17) renforshort - quite like this one, not a favorite but I like it

18) Zoe Wees - she has better songs but love Zoe

19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - Chorus is still horrible

20) CXLOE - I prefer her other song that was entered

21) Manal - these type songs don't age well

22) Holly Humberstone - still boring

23) Ana Guerra - not in love with her voice

24) Dua Lipa - A favorite yet to be ranked on my best of

25) Ariana and the Rose - It's ok but was really shocked that this won, don't see much appeal

26) Cookiee Kawaii - She has some talent but she needs to show restraint

27) Zivert - It's not bad but one part annoys me thus not a favorite

28) The Chainsmokers - It the Chainsmokers need I say more?

29) Winona Oak - grew on me after the fact, not a favorite but good song
1189 days 20 hours ago
onemanarmy
30) COY - It's fine..not a favorite but harmless
1189 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Yaseniya - A bop but its overexposure thanks to its ESCT win is kind of making it age like milk for me. MATTIS vibes.
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - Should have qualified.
03) LIZOT - I know I called this my favourite TSC song of the year previously, but it has been overthrown!
04) Jackie Castro - I recall Jake saying this song aged like milk or something but the fact this was like his first top 10 placement was kind of iconic! It's a basic listen, but cute nonetheless.
05) mxmtoon - I didn't remember this so I had to relisten. I like the instruments. This is actually quite nice, but I don't know how it'll fare compared to some of the bigger cult favourites in the semi. The chorus snaps!
06) Bree Runway - Damn Daniel and Little Nokia both outsold but it's still a bop.
07) Sasha Lopez - This is one of those songs that on paper I should LOVE, but I instead only *like*. It's definitely good, but not one of my personal standouts from the year.
08) Cobi - Objectively, this was probably one of the best songs from bibbles week. It holds up on relisten.
09) Weird Genius - This was a complete headache at the time but I do stan the demonic drop.
10) Kazka - The best song I heard from them. I recall this barely cracking the top 100 for me, but that's probably enough to warrant points.
11) St. Vincent - Wasn't this Lachie's first qualification? One of the best I've heard from this artist for sure.
12) Izzy Bizu - Not gonna like - this aged like milk. I think I placed it in the 90s of my top 100 ranking.
13) Grimes & i_o - All the buzz surrounding this song at the time of its contest was ICONIC. I loved hosting that week. +52 points is one of my favourite memories, and I'm glad it happened to a song I genuinely liked since first listen. I found it really unique, and still do.
14) Julianna Karaulova - It's good, but the genre has been executed so much better.
15) Kiesza - Another good song, but the wave of 80's-inspired pop songs that followed made me realize that this was pretty underwhelming for the genre.
16) BVNDIT - One of my favourite Kpop songs of the year. I don't get why Rick hates it so much.
17) renforshort - This was a nightmare.
18) Zoe Wees - Pretty ballad, but I never became as invested in it as others.
19) Ulrikke - It's trashy but a bop, and a funny reminder of how far Ulrikke has come, musically.
20) CXLOE - This song was AMAZING at the time but it has aged off me a bit considering I discovered it in late 2019.
21) Manal - I've recently come back to this song and have been listening to it a lot lately. When she says "Manal" - I felt that.
22) Holly Humberstone - I never got into this artist that much. Song is just OK.
23) Ana Guerra - Basic Spanish pop, but it's enjoyable.
24) Dua Lipa - Aged like milk. It's good, but I prefer other songs from the album.
25) Ariana and the Rose - BOP!!! One of the best submissions from a new artist this year. This is so well executed for the genre. Everything about it screams perfection.
26) Cookiee Kawaii - I'm trying to think of a song I preferred from Tolis but can't think of one. This will do.
27) Zivert - 80's pop perfection. This is still so good.
28) The Chainsmokers - Side Effects outsold. This is kind of bad I can't lie.
29) Winona Oak - I know this is controversial but I genuinely prefer other songs of hers. This is GOOD, but I've never connected with it as much as others.
30) COY - Legitimately a top five song of the year. Just wow.
1189 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
normalise allowing themed entries to participate in best of
roxxi was robbed of being here gn

01) Yaseniya - kinda surprised alexeh chose *this* out of all his SF1 entries but it's still a pretty solid bop. i don't know if i'm quite in LOVE with it but that drop is massive. like i said, pretty solid.
02) The Honest Vocal Coach - LOL ok
03) LIZOT - ahhh!! this classic. a song so good lizot made it twice! i think i started using "back to her" after that came out but they're literally the same song so who cares. i'm a sex preacher... and a love teacher... yes god.
04) Jackie Castro - i vaguely remember this song. pretty MOTR white woman synthpop, starts out pretty mellow but that chorus is kind of a scalp every time if i'm being honest. not sure how it will do with me point-wise since it's stacked up against some of my most played songs of the year, but i like this. very generic but also pretty cute.
05) mxmtoon - speaking of cute, this!!! i remember not being very into this at first but it grew on me as the week went by. honestly the only worthwhile song from hers that i heard so far, it's so pleasant and breezy while not being terminally boring. qyute~
06) Bree Runway - probably the weakest song in 2000AND4EVA and it's STILL at worst a 8/10 on a bad day. bree runway is the future of pop music and the next big thing i swear to god i have planted the seed and i will live to see the harvest. i've always been fond of the nintendo wii production on this too, cmon joystick! great song.
07) Sasha Lopez - that drop is delicious. the rest of the song verges on being boring but i still enjoy it. more atmospheric than anything, but the drop is what makes this song. bop!
08) Cobi - i don't think i ever kept any of the bibbles week songs bar normandie and hands like houses, but this is solid too. not really the thing i go for but it's a very cute hozier song. don't know if it'll make my points tho.
09) Weird Genius - LMAOOO i forgot about this one. i remember living for the drop a little but honestly at this point the drop is just funny to me. don't think i'd actively seek this out but it got a good laugh out of me, i appreciate the novelty factor. PLUS i can see why people could like it soo.
10) Kazka - highkey forgot this song happened. i remember trying to send this the exact same week it got sent. i really liked it then and... i like it now. has sort of soured on me but it's very atmospheric and well produced. it's a good song!
11) St. Vincent - i would've thrown my 20 at U.S. girls so fast... SO fast... i get why lachie didn't send it giving that it NQd twice this week but STILL... back to the actual song tho, yeah i like this! i don't really rmr how i felt abt it the first time around but st vincent always delivers. one of the best songs i've heard from her yep.
12) Izzy Bizu - i love ianfitz. i remember i didn't love this at first but it REALLY grew on me. so well produced and so funky, and even though i think (think!!) it only managed to scrape by my top 30, it's still one of the songs of the year from me. i mean... look at the material! has only grown on me with time.
13) Grimes & i_o -
Y̸̧͕̌̊̅͌̕̕͠Ȍ̴͖̱͉̆͆͒͋Ų̵̥̟͊̐͊͘͠ ̴̡͈͕̠̗̪̬̹̃̏̑̾̉͂́̕͜Ĉ̵͖͙̜͐́̕A̶͍̳͈̳̮̲̪̩̍̂̈́̀͗̄͒̓͜Ǹ̸̘̟̮͉̦̐̍͝'̴̬̪̲̬̫̋̈́͛̔͂̂̊͑̇͝T̴̝̺̭͔́͋ ̷̡͙̣̠̣̫͙̟̔̓̂͒S̸̛̝̮̳̤͂̓̈́̈Ȩ̷̥̞̼̯̮̼̖̈̿̃͝ͅE̶͈̱̭͕͖̽̊̓͂ ̷̱̰̾̍̈́̇̾̓W̸̡͍̯͉̼͙͍͇͕͒̈́̀͒͒̉̏H̶̲̝̑͊A̶̛͚̞̟̭͔͋͑̅͊͝Ṭ̴͈͓̉͛̀ ̴̟̯̔̓͋̆̇́I̴̧̖̞͍͑̽̌̿̑̇͐̌̕͘ͅ ̵̡̧̛̝͈̤̙̝͙̥̪̈̃̔̿̓̅̀̔S̷̨̪̩̺̣̬̘̱͗̄̍E̵̠̥̪̦̫̊̅̓̎̐̈́͘E̸̝̞̿͆́̈̍͒͆͝E̶̛̬͇E̶̡̪̙̥͔̟̞͙̲͓̍̏̂̀͝Ě̴̡̛͍̖̣̒́̅E̵̡͈̺̮̳̜̖̎̇̿̓̀E̵̛͙̳̽́̎̿̄̿̕͠É̵̛̖̭̗͎̿͑̔͗͑̋̂̀È̴̢̙̲̦̼͖̏͑̀E̵͍͖̰͇͕̘͚͎̅̉̌̅͋͆͝͠ͅE̸̡̅͑͆̆̀̄̈́̆Ę̷̩̳̮͌̐͂̀̾́͐͘͘Ḛ̶̗͑Ḙ̴̖͚̬͔͖̻̝̥̗͌̇̏͂͆̀̓͒͝͝Ẽ̸̛̙̱͕̭̟̭͛̈͆̂͊̈́̋͜Ę̴̞̩̙̟̿̾͑̚͜E̴̟̺̖͚̺̦̳͚̜̓͋̓͑͜É̸͇̱̙̘̱̙̑͝͠Ẹ̷̲͚͓̹͓̻̜̔̔̊͊͜ͅE̷͕̐̾́̎̇͑̓͆̀̉ͅE̷̢͉͕͕̯̮̥̬͍̅͜Ẻ̵̲̙͈̠̓͘E̶̡̻̖̱̲͍̦̮̠̎̑͊͌̀̿̒͝Ȩ̴̢͉̞̤͌̉̒͆͘E̶̗̺̯͉̱͙͇͗̈́̾̕͝E̵̝͂͊͑̌̃̀͐͘͝Ẽ̸̝̗̫̱̟̱̋̀̐͌̓̌̍E̸̎͜͠E̴̲͗̓̑͒̓̀̅
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b0a32e_bbf810f70adf4a379072bfd36bcb9952~mv2.gif/v1/fit/w_300,h_300,al_c,q_80/file.gif
ah yes, this legendary banger. easily top 10 in my tsc entries of the year. feels like what would happen if britney ever collabbed with like danny l harle or something. apink was a more than deserving winner that week but god how i wish this would've won instead. a song that absolutely TAKES me there, and one of the (if not the!) most played songs of the year from me.
14) Julianna Karaulova - it slaps. that's abt it. cute drop. yeah.
15) Kiesza - yesss kill d*tter! need to get around to listen to kiesza's album since i've only heard good things abt it. i remember saying i prefered "crave" to this? yeah i take that back. is the 80s revival/retrowave production trend starting to get old? maybe but that doesn't mean i'll ever get tired of it. such a good song honestly.
16) BVNDIT - i always think i don't like this song as much as i did in first listen until i listen to it again and it tugs on my wig everytime. i will say it's very overproduced at points and it's aged slightly but... fuck it, this just goes off. i can't make the music not bop! this is nowhere near my favorite kpop songs of the year but it still SLAPS so.
17) renforshort - oh... this. yknow, it's a very CUTE lowercase alt girl song, great chorus, beautiful chorus... but the rest of the song doesn't really make up for it. not a fan of the tempo change, it just leaves me bored and yearning for the chorus again. if only the song was as good as the chorus! yeah i see the appeal but meh. not my thing.
18) Zoe Wees - this song's been everywhere hasn't it? uuugh. idk. it's a very pleasant ballad and she's a great vocalist but... something about this is giving me lewis capaldi energy?? okay maybe that's a little too harsh for miss zowie. aside from that, i LIKE the song but i've never been crazy about it. it's definetly very pretty and i totally see the appeal though, just not my type of thing.
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp - LMAO. i didn't mind this actually, it's just way too generic for its own good and... that drop is honestly horrendous LMAO but in a funny way! yeah this is getting nothing from me sorry sea </3
20) CXLOE - i... completely forgot about this song LMAO. which i think is a good thing because that chorus is really tugging on my wig right now. very solid pop song although it's kind of bottom tier when compared to some of the other winners. i still get a kick out of it tho
21) Manal - i'm sure i only listened to this once and thought it slapped. now, i'm listening to this again and i think it slaps! not sure how it'll fair with me point-wise but i'll give it credit it really does pop off!
22) Holly Humberstone - oh this is good. i prefer "falling asleep at the wheel" PERSONALLY but this is a pretty solid, cute song. that's about it really.
23) Ana Guerra - very generic reggaeton but i mean it *kind* of slaps. literally that's about it.
24) Dua Lipa - bottom 3 on future nostalgia along with the two shit last songs but i'd be lying if i said i still didn't like this. yes it's aged but the chorus still gives me that rush. "levitating" tho... that's a claSSIQUE.
25) Ariana and the Rose - please i haven't been able to unhear the cher lloyd comparison ever since someone pointed it out dd. ugh when the chorus explodes out of nowhere though... that's talent, that's prowess. YAHNOTALOWNYAHNOTALOWNHUNNYYAHHAUM.
26) Cookiee Kawaii - LMAO i had never seen the MV omg budget?? idk if i'm pointing this but it honestly deserves it jshbashja idk we'll see.
27) Zivert - genuinely forgot how good this is. has only grown with time as well. pretty solid 80s production, i'd hate to see this get underrated. SO so good.
28) The Chainsmokers - genuinely one of the shittiest, ugliest and most *rick voice* melodically inept songs i've ever heard. anyone who listens to this out of pure enjoyment is a sadist and needs to be locked up immediately.
29) Winona Oak - such a feel good banger and hands down the best thing winona's ever done. i remember being #TeamWillJay that week but i think i've switched teams! this song puts a smile on my face and i think that's enough to warrant points!
30) COY - thank GOD this is here. this was pretty high on my TSC list iirc (wow i should really update that, shouldn't i?). i feel like i downscored this in favor of.... everglow and.... julie bergan.... the week it was sent but this has by far aged the best out of any song in that contest. such a good scandibanger, the production on this is SO good i can't stress this enough. i'm so happy to see it get a positive reception, maybe a contender for the big win? i'd love to see it. bop bop bop.
1189 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Yaseniya- Remains a bop to this day, the way the horns in the chorus don't ruin this... This is so good
02) The Honest Vocal Coach- LOL boring
03) LIZOT- Great EDM club banger, I'd get down to this
04) Jackie Castro- I'm unsure if I was around for this one but she's a cute girl. The verses are a bit of a non event but the chorus hits
05) mxmtoon- Really chill and cute, I don't remember this either tbh. I enjoyed it a lot, it's very much my style of indie pop, very dreamy
06) Bree Runway- I stan the fuck out of Little Nokias. This is substantially more flat to me, she still spits bars but the music itself isn't as good for me
07) Sasha Lopez- Another bop really, I love the violin in the chorus, I just think this is a very well crafted romanian style pop song without being to basic or trashy
08) Cobi- Strong male vocal, very dramatic really and hard hitting and dark. Gave me a bit of a Hozier Take Me To Church vibe. Enjoyable
09) Weird Genius- This whole song was extremely dated and when it wasn't it was just noise. I enjoy the EDM aspect but it wasn't executed very well
10) Kazka- Great mix of pop and ethnic I wonder who was the icon to send this!!!
11) St. Vincent- Another pretty chill one, I liked the lyrical content actually. KIt mostly just passed me by but it was cute
12) Izzy Bizu- Everyone robbing Rick of this win by telling him it was "just fine" and then ultimately 12ing it <3 highlight of 2020
13) Grimes & i_o- What throws me off in this is still the vocal cuz its so airy and spacious. Otherwise, it's kind of iconic and the music itself is quite good
14) Julianna Karaulova- This is a lot of attitude just to get to a drop. I dont know its fine I just dont see it stacking up to the rest of the iconic songs submitted
15) Kiesza- This type of music used to be really not up my alley but I have come to appreciate the retro bops when well done. Was feeling this
16) BVNDIT- THESE ICONS. IN THE JUNGLEEEEE CALL MY NAME YEAH YEAH OOH LA LA LA
17) renforshort- I have listened to this a few times now cuz Alvaro shoved it down my throat even in my music game. I still don't quit eget it tbh. It's not bad but it just doesn't click for me
18) Zoe Wees- The fact this was a semi hit around the world and actually got airplay is surprising, not because its a bad song but cuz its a bit out of nowhere. I really like this, its very much a basic ballad but stunning at it
19) Ulrikke Brandstorp- Girl, stick to attention type ballads
20) CXLOE- I wasnt here for this but what a great start to the year did TSC have. This song is fucking awesome and I've overplayed the fuck out of it. Such soothing melodies yet ahrd hitting chorus
21) Manal- She will never top BLASH will she? This just doesn't give me the same life 360 did, its more on the noise side instead of being funky
22) Holly Humberstone- I'm gonna be honest I don't get the boner for this girl, and specially this song. Falling Asleep At The Wheel was nice, it had a bit of a beat and all, this is just very atmospheric and in a way that kinda bores me
23) Ana Guerra- This is just not good. If a male sang this it would get 0 points I'm sure. But its Ana Guerra so it will inevitably get a point or two
24) Dua Lipa- My favorite non single off Future Nostalgia <3 ZULA LA PEEPS DOMINATION
25) Ariana and the Rose- Penny displayed taste all troughout the year and this is no exception, hard hitting chorus, amazing melodies. Just very professional
26) Cookiee Kawaii- Ok this is kinda iconic and catchy and has a lot of annoying quirks. It definitely deserved higher then 30th even if its not quite top 10 material either. LMAO WHYS THIS SO SHORT
27) Zivert- Great song, well produced, amazing throwback vibe
28) The Chainsmokers- I'm not even gonna comment on this BEAST
29) Winona Oak- Believe me or not I had not listened to this yet. And I'm speechless. I know edgy people are gonna call this overrated and give it 0 despite secretly replaying it 5 times every time it comes on their playlist before moving on to the next song. This is such roadtrip music. This is incredible, I am ASCENDING. This just gives me joy truly
30) COY- I think Alexeh sent a song by this girlie to my music game? May be wrong tbh. It's an alright song, a bit basic but its cool

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!