This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✭ pennytrationstan's top 120 TSC entries ✭

Topic » ✭ pennytrationstan's top 120..

1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
fucking HELL
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
oh here we go yay
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 89TH: LYDMOR - SOMEONE WE USED TO LOVE ★

✩ Sent by Patrick319
✩ TSC 415, 1st place

me sending this in the last 30 minutes of the deadline yet letting patrick keep it is my favorite tsc moment of 2020. helps that the song's pretty cool too! it's only this low because it's kinda soured on me but i still really get a kick out of it
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 88TH: 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐌 - SPIT.★

✩ Sent by TheGoodMan
✩ TSC 401, NQd

ngl the only reason i ever heard this song was bc it was on a guy i was simping over's playlist on spotify and this shit bangs.. the bridge is kind of exhilerating and makes me feel like emo taylor swift circa 2007 taking pictures for her myspace. headbanging bop
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 87TH: SOPHIE BEEM - GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS ★

✩ Sent by ianfitz0012
✩ TSC 388, 8th place

i love ianfitz. this is like if ke$ha made a car commercial song. the song gets kind of cringe when sophie beem starts white girl rapping but i'd be lying if i said this wasn't stuck on my head for weeks after listening to it. kind of a bop
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 86TH: VICTORIA JUSTICE - GOLD ★

✩ Sent by Kelly0412
✩ TSC 422, 4th place

objectively a bad song but who could ever say no to queen victoria justice? c*lton h*ynes aside everything abt this is so endearing to me. killed ariana, end of.
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 85TH: GFRIEND - NAVILLERA ★

✩ Sent by KingGeek
✩ TSC 413, 24th place

i can't wait until everyone clickraces for mago in TSC424 and there's a hate campaign and it gets 2nd place and i get to 12 it <3 also this song fucking BANGS
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 84TH: JOSEF SALVAT - PAPER MOONS ★

✩ Sent by dragotistic
✩ TSC 409, 10th place

bop. his best song out of his recent projects. that's abt it.
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 83RD: ANGELITA - KARMA ★

✩ Sent by varlto
✩ TSC 421, 14th place

wasn't originally on my list to begin with but i just had to put this somewhere after another particular song contest on tengaged made me relisten and reconsider entering this song to that same song contest. this is just a bop from start to finish... the fake lead up in the final chorus where you think she's gonna repeat the chorus and the drop just swoops in and shatters all your expectations... the mind of a mastermind. easily ended f*tia
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 82ND: BANKS - CONTAMINATED ★

✩ Sent by jojo7784
✩ TSC 406, 5th place

please redirect to my best of comment i'm tired and don't wanna repeat myself
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 81ST: BVNDIT - JUNGLE ★

✩ Sent by Patrick319
✩ TSC 399, 2nd place

please redirect to my best of comment i'm tired and don't wanna repeat myself
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 80TH: ASHNIKKO - TANTRUM ★

✩ Sent by QueenM1chelle
✩ TSC 386, 2nd place

honestly this song kind of aged but idk. ashnikko's endearing at best and really annoying at worst but this song's always worked for me. definetly should've ended d*tter it's sad that talent didn't prevail that week but tsc is tasteless at times so it is to be expected ig
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 79TH: MILEY CYRUS - MIDNIGHT SKY ★

✩ Sent by Talian
✩ TSC 409, 5th place

not my favorite from plastic hearts -- that easily goes to "gimme what i want" holy shit that song is perfect.... -- but still a very good, if not great, song and i love the callback to "edge of seventeen". miley ate this year i believe
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 78TH: CAMDEN COX - HEALING ★

✩ Sent by NicoleF
✩ TSC 381, 12th place

my first 12 of the year i believe? i remember being upset this got snatched from me the FIRST week but wasn't too mad about it although shocked that it didn't make top 10. it really is a pretty good song but "apart" outsells and outplaced so this kinda flopping makes SOME sense. still this is pretty solid and i'm here for camden cox and her bops
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 77TH: ALEWYA - SWEATING ★

✩ Sent by ganghandedcat
✩ TSC 415, 3rd place

also not originally on the list but i massively underrated this... such a dancehall banger. love love love

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!