This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✭ pennytrationstan's top 120 TSC entries ✭

Topic » ✭ pennytrationstan's top 120..

1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
https://i.imgur.com/xCAbcxV.gif
⁽ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵘʳᵏᵉʸˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵗ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ˡᵒᵍᵒ, ⁱ ʰᵉˡᵈ ʰⁱᵐ @ ᵍᵘⁿᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ⁱᵗ ᵗʸˢᵐ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ <³⁾
ladies... it's time.

https://i.imgur.com/tohmbHl.gif
first of all, YES, 120 songs. i just couldn't sit right not including +20 songs to my top 100 so y'all are getting a bonus! and even then i have excluded some songs that i really thoroughly enjoyed. i'm not including themed entries that broke the usual TSC rules bar one or two that i felt TRULY deserved to be in my personal top 120 TSC entries of this year, so don't expect to see majele zeze diamond and dave wol on the list <///3. ALSO i'm not including more than two songs by the same artist on the list... this doesn't really apply to anyone bar rina sawayama so YEAH don't expect to see all fifty songs by her that were sent this year on this list even if i did give all of them points! also... don't expect me to be FULLY committed to this list, i probably will stop updating this after three days after i stop caring! but hey, not all some girls always get what they wanna wanna, and dreams of number one *do* last forever!

1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 120TH: SOLAR - SPIT IT OUT ★

✩ Sent by TolisKalkas
✩ TSC 395, 16th place

sigh. the cultural appropriators won!
now don't get me wrong, i don't endorse MAGAMOO in any way, shape or form, nor do i stan nor do i willingly SUPPORT them and their songs unless they're like, you know, good... ("hip" and "dingga" specifically)... but i can't lie, this is one of my most streamed songs of the year. did i stan it wholeheartedly without having a clue that miss yongsun was apart of MINSTRELMOO before only finding out months later after doing research? yes i did! the song itself honestly isn't anything to write home about but the latin guitar riffs and the sleek instrumental are honestly so smooth and sultry, totally up my alley.

also please no one send "dingga" next year or ever i don't wanna have to bear giving MAMAMOO my high points ok ty
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 119TH: CHARLI XCX - FOREVER ★

✩ Sent by Zurks
✩ TSC 393, NQ

GENUINELY forgot this was released this year. i kinda have mixed feelings on "how i'm feeling now" still? planning on revisiting it i mean i liked it but i've never really used anything from it bar "claws" -- which would've prolly got like top 50 had it been sent instead of this -- and this song. the noisy verses building up to that chorus is honestly gorgeous. for how 100 gecs-y this song sounds it's honestly pretty soothing and e•mo•tional. ONCE YOU GET PAST THE FUCKING ANNOYING ASS NOISE IN THE VERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES but yeah gorgeous etc
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 118TH: =LOVE - CAMEO ★

✩ Sent by KingGeek
✩ TSC 411, 20th place

this BOP. i still get whiplash from that really disjointed first verse -- the structure of the song is really what drags this down to 118th place for me -- but that chorus is such an explosion of joy. this entire song is such a rush and really cute. LOBIN LOBIN LOBIN LOBIN YOU~. like totally! we did not deserve kinggeek in TSC exhibit #1.
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 117TH: KITO, EMPRESS OF - WILD GIRL ★

✩ Sent by jacksonjoseph99
✩ TSC 394, 12th place

i'm still yet to FULLY dive into empress of's discography and see what she's all about -- bar the one song from her that nqd that i blanked -- but this is just an awesome club banger in every sense of the word. atmospheric, catchy and addictive. well executed dance music. kito never misses.

CAAAAAAAAAAAASUALLY SAY IT'S LOVE.
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 116TH: LINDSAY LOHAN - BACK TO ME ★

✩ Sent by DanielKennedy111
✩ TSC 390, 15th place

forget the fact this sounds like a 2016 anne marie demo, IT'S FUCKING LINDSAY LOHAN!!!!!!!! it's the fact she actually released a song in 2020?? historical etc. i did not participate in this particular week but had i this would've 100% been my entry of CHOICE... it's pretty cheap and okay-sounding but i really got a lot of mileage out of this months ago. wish lindsay would just drop the superior xanax on spotify but, like, i'll listen to it on soundcloud ig. THIS IS HOW YOU DO A PARTY IN MYKONOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://media0.giphy.com/media/2dkK26AQaifViLrraG/source.gif
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 115TH: DUA LIPA - HALLUCINATE ★

✩ Sent by Darbe
✩ TSC 389, 1st place

ok lol so anyone else rmr when i randomly sent ava max and attempted to cheat by asking my good friend turkeylover to jury and 12 her so i could beat dua lipa this contest and got exiled from the TSC community temporarily lmao tht was random and unwarranted and extremely dumb of me

do i choose to defend that embarrassment retrospectively as a meta decision to sabotage ava max's reputation in this song contest, a singer whomst i despise, and bring in last minute ratings for TSC389? i mean like no but sure

do i cry myself to sleep every night thinking abt the horrible mistake i made by sending ava max in the first place and helping to propagate and spread her music? and also like i guess the cheating part as well? absolutely

BUT LIKE FINE about dua lipa i still really like this song but idk i've always been a levitating hardcore stan so like um im gonna leave it at this
https://i.imgur.com/ywPZrEa.gif
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 114TH: ABIR - YALLAH ★

✩ Sent by Patrick319
✩ TSC 409, 8th place

i really gave this a SINGULAR point? wow. i feel like most of us have collectively agreed upon the fact that "mektoub" aged like milk? it's sitting in my top 10 most played songs of the year yet i don't even use it anymore. this, however, grew on me more and more. ABIR's vocals are a bit grating at times and the song meanders a tad, but by god, when it gets to that final chorus- YALLAH! HABIBI! YOU KNOW THAT... YOU NEED ME YAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAALLAAAAAAAAHHHhHhhHhHh???????????? one of the best moments of the year. and it's only at 114th!!! can you tell i love these fucking songs???
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 113TH: TIFFANY YOUNG - MAGNETIC MOON ★

✩ Sent by CharlieBibi
✩ TSC 398, 14th place

tiffany young x fernando garibay really shouldn't work as well as it does, but it DOESSS. i kind of prefer tiffany young doing her best lady gaga snatch game on "run for your life" but this song still hits. it's really only as low as it is because of the 128kbps darth vader impersonation vocal production teas. STILL, a classique, even if her solo career peaked when she released "i just wanna dance". actually even if MUSIC peaked when she released "i just wanna dance". i love girls generation so much let's talk about it
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 112TH: DON'T FORGET RUPERT - BLINDFOLD ★

✩ Sent by bibbles
✩ TSC 394, 5th place

i kinda regret 12ing this? i mean don't get me wrong, i kinda get my life a lil for this song, but there was a CERTAIN song that really deserved my 12 that week... but we'll get to that one later. like, really later. bibbles really came for necks with this one? alt rock made by m*n is like the most hit or miss thing for me but this really does hit! a win for bibbles and simultaneously a win for MENkind!
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 111TH: RÓISÍN MURPHY - INCAPABLE ★

✩ Sent by Lachie227
✩ TSC 417, NQ

i'm already regretting ranking these songs because i've CLEARLY ranked this way too low but i've already changed the ranking like one hundred times and i'm not doing it again! i saw someone "róisín machine" get described as "what's your pleasure?"'s evil twin which is kind of dead on? this is one of my favorite tracks from that album so i'm glad it was sent. i mean the extended version OUTSELLS... but it is still a disco banger. immaculate. roísín murphy's just TALENT.
1242 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 110TH: CHIC - BOOGIE ALL NIGHT (FT. NAO) ★

✩ Sent by Slice
✩ TSC 406, 7th place

yes GOD. the first of many slice entries on this list falls </3. chic/nile rodgers/nao are all TALENTED so naturally this was always gonna be TALENT. well executed, bouncy and fun disco and it DID deserve to place better than SEVENTH and specially in that GODAWFUL week. a song that just makes you wanna dance and bust a motherfucking move. the HOUSE?
1242 days 15 hours ago
Alexeh23
I already know this list is gonna be so good
1242 days 15 hours ago
Slice
like NOBODY’S WATCHING! we DON’T CARE WHO’S WATCHING!
1242 days 15 hours ago
Slice
“i  mean the extended version OUTSELLS... but it is still a disco banger.”

oh lachie and i both know, we clittled about it and he was gonna send it if he could
1242 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
wow whoever made that logo is so good! they're, like, really talented and stuff! everyone should praise that person!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!