This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

✭ pennytrationstan's top 120 TSC entries ✭

Topic » ✭ pennytrationstan's top 120..

1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 97TH: EVANGELIA - PÁME PÁME ★

✩ Sent by Fritzyyyyy
✩ TSC 399, 14th place

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1

if you were wondering, sadly, NO. fotiá did not make this list... and yet this did? as we speak, satan's probably saving a place for me in hell while watching me rank incredible songs such as "incapable" and "gaslighter" below a song as lazily produced as this, but I CAN'T MAKE THE MUSIC NOT BOP... would you believe me if i said this managed to sneak into my top 40 most played songs of the year??
unnecessary draggings and nitpicking aside, this song is only at 97th cause it's not much of a song... but GOD this is so catchy and it pops off. never thought i'd be getting down to a door creaking sound effect but here we are!! sometimes songs DON'T have to be groundbreaking and good. sometimes they can just pop the fuck off. this just does that for me.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 96TH: DAGNY - SOMEBODY ★

✩ Sent by rodrigueseve
✩ TSC 402, 1st place

BOOT.
https://i.imgur.com/o0RJUQr.gif
okay, FINE.
if i ignore the fact that TSC 402 was the WORST TSC WEEK EVER... and if i ALSO ignore that this incredibly basic, by the numbers scandipop song won over a genuine song of the year contender for me... i can't lie, i kind of love this LOL. it's a VERY good execution of the genre, GIVES me JUST the tiniest, slightest teas of a standard robyn song. very gay and gorgeous and kind of euphoric. i can't lie, it's a pretty well crafted song and it rightfully deserved the 2nd place over rina... but alas. STILL, really good song, if a little too basic for me to FULLY stan wholeheartedly.
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 95TH: CHESCA, DON J - DEJA DE HABLAR ★

✩ Sent by varlto
✩ TSC 414, 5th place

i'll honest to god never forget just how much chesca and don j stepped on my neck when i listened to this song for the first time because WOW what a banger. the way this song hits the ground running and doesn't stop until the end. as a portuguese sister who's built up a tolerance for male rappers/vocalists with INCREDIBLY whiny voices, specially in reggaeton/funk songs, don j doesn't take away from the song's enjoyment at all king shit. sexy while being super in your face. varlto's one true SNAPPETY SNAP SNAP SNAP <3.
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 94TH: BABEL - CHAMELEON ★

✩ Sent by hellocat
✩ TSC 413, 1st place

SHOCK BOOT?
in all honesty, i still really like this song. that chorus is really really really good and it's a nice slice of pop... it's only here at 94th purely because i like the remaining songs a lot better. but what a great find this was? the lyrics are pretty relatable and it's a very clean, competent synthpop song, so yeah it earns its' spot on the list.

oh but agnes totally deserved that week and you cannot tell me otherwise in fact let's all rank agnes' 2019-2020 singles okay i'll start so-
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 93RD: NONAME - DIDDY BOP ★

✩ Sent by Lachie227
✩ TSC 413, 12th place

i looooooooooooooove noname's style of rapping. i've listened to a couple of her other songs and... i really like her! i will say this is absolutely the best thing i've heard from her -- AND ON THAT... this is still such a good song. it's so ethereal and pretty and kind of nostalgic and this souND LIKE MISSISSIPPI SIPPY CUP DADDY TURN BIBBY UP HENNY INVENTED THE CATALYST FOR HAPPINESS IN MY CUP THIS SOUND LIKE KIDDIES ON THE PLAYGROUND WHEN MAMA WAS RUNNING UP- [Ed. note: That's enough.]
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 92ND: BELARO - FOREVER ★

✩ Sent by ganghandedcat
✩ TSC 417, 9th place

yeah uhh today's not a good day to be a basic pop girl.
kind of powerful that the week i got mauvais oeil'd (or thought i was gonna be) was the week i won (undeservedly but we won't get to the real winner of that week in like... a long time so). i mean, don't get me wrong, i live for this song. i'm not sure why TSC turned their backs on basic pop girls this contest but i can't be too mad at it! while the song is not particularly special in a lyrical standpoint, BELARO's higher register and that instrumental make this song for me. like, i'm a gay guy, as soon as i hear strings i'm sold. really good song and it KIND of deserved better... but i'm happy i placed above it <333.
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 91ST: MARISA MAINO - FOREVER YOUNG ★

✩ Sent by ricktworick1
✩ TSC 401, 2nd place

"21) Marisa Maino - the way she unhinged her jaw and devoured everything in sight. this gives me all the SOTY "all the time" by zara larsson and "heart to break" by k** p***** teas, albeit a bit reductive when compared to those but still, that i absolutely NEED and i regret not having somehow found this sooner and entered it myself. pretty strong. i just love it. might have to listen 2 this love sux song y'all keep mentioning."

"23) Loula - had this on my playlist of potentials. it's a very very VERY cute girl and it is a pretty solid song, yet i don't think i would've entered it just cause i sort of wish it did MORE, it's pretty safe all around. that said, it's a good song."

kii.
honestly comparing the two, i still like marisa's song better so LOL. speaking of... this is really solid innit? i remember how i just couldn't help falling in love with this song... but relistening in december 2020? i'm not sure it was AS *GREAT* as i was making it out to be. don't get me wrong, it's STILL really good, just not sure if it's worthy of being compared to zara larsson's magnum opus that's all. while the wow factor of this song has diminished slightly, this is still a pretty well produced pop song and i honestly really liked marisa's EP so i'm excited to see what she does next!
1243 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
★ 90TH: HANA - SO & SO★

✩ Sent by QueenM1chelle
✩ TSC 421, NQ

our first brave song falls <///3. still, what an absolute snap tho, and the fact it NQd... i was disappointed, but definetly not surprised. i love the chorus on this, and the production is great. highkey the best thing HANA has ever done tbh, and that IS taking her second best song "clay" into account. just gorgeous, and it really did deserve better. not brave's best NQ tho, but we'll get to that when we get to that.
1243 days 9 hours ago
Slice
r&b trap infused bullshit only at 99th? you hate to see it
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
hi
1191 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
is it time for
1191 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
a new page?
1191 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
how many posts do i have to make cmon now
1191 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
here we go now
1191 days 13 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
are we there yet

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!