This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 422 Final

Topic » TSC 422 Final

1273 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
1. Mansionair x NoMBe - I mean eh it was okay not really my type
2. Goldilox - it was decent!! I actually liked it
3. Ladilla Rusa - eh, not rlly my thing
4. LAUV & LANY - this is the most boring white male gaybait shit ive ever seen in my 21 years on this planet
5. Bling Bling - ehhh not life changing
6. Amel Bent x Imen Es - it was just kinda boring sorry
7. UZARI - eh, didnt do much for me
8. Liza Owen - wow this is such a bop!! I love it to so much, I would dance all night to it
9. Anabel Englund & MK - it was weird as fuck
10. ORI - just another typic boring straight white male sing yet another boring straight white male song
11. Pink Fantasy - its a cute little song tbh!!
12. Medina - its a little catchy and sweet I like it!
13. CupcakKe - oh this is a queen, she’s not a troll artist stop hating on black people to hate on black people its weird
14. Stray Kids - im asleep
15. Lou Elliotte - yeah I liked it!!it wass kinda poppy and good
16. Klava Koka - just didnt like it sorry
17. Matt Maeson -  just another typic boring straight white male sing yet another boring straight white male song [2]
18. Its Decent!!! Im not like dying over it tho
19. MARUV - it was decent, I liked it!!
20. Gregory Dillon - eh didnt do much for my sorry
21. TAYANNA - wow I really like this!! Its super catchy!!
22. Victoria Justice - she slayed Ariana grande as she should
23. Ambar Lucid - its okay!! Its a little weird tho but I didnt mind it
24. Karmen x BRUJA - oh it was a good song I rlly liked it haha
1273 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Mansionair x NoMBe - Weird, boring, nothing special about this song whatsoever.
02) Goldilox - This just made me uncomfortable and it had 0 depth it was so bad.
03) Ladilla Rusa - Didn't love the beat of this song. Found the voices to be squeaky and annoying.
04) Lauv & LANY - Love Lauv! This was chill and I liked the vibe. Smooth, not standout special, but definitely solid.
05) Bling Bling - This was actually pretty fun. Wouldn't say I loved it, but it was tolerable to listen to. Not boring at all.
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es - Liked this a lot. It was just beautiful. She was beautiful, her voice was beautiful, everything about it was just sweet.
07) UZARI - Horribly boring. No redeeming qualities about this boring man and his boring man and his boring fucking song.
08) Liza Owen - Liked it on my first listen, kinda aged like milk. It's cute, but it's a little too slow and lacks exciting moments. But I still like it.
09) Anabel Englund & MK - Dance bop. It was alright, but it was still pretty dull and not something I would probably listen to again.
10) ORÎ - Bop. Like his voice, it was catchy male pop and I can appreciate that. Solid.
11) Pink Fantasy - I always say KPOP isn't my thing, but this was decent. I did like the diversity in their voices and it was catchy.
12) Medina - This was good and actually different and unique. It was well-produced, I like the chorus, I like pretty much everything about it.
13) CupcakKe - I hate this faggot baiter with shitty, cheesy music. Cringey and annoying.
14) Stray Kids - GET THIS OUT. HORRIBLE. BYE.
15) Lou Elliotte - Loved this. Something mesmerizing about this. Cute bop I could listen to over and over.
16) Klava Koka - Her voice was nice and the chorus was actually really good it kinda shook me. I liked this a lot which is rare for me with non-english music.
17) Matt Maeson - KING KING. Love him. I sent him before and I preferred that song, but I just like his voice and I stan him.
18) aespa - Redundant and annoying.
19) MARUV - Liked the start of this. Redundant and lyrically a flop, though. Boring goodbye.
20) Gregory Dillon - This just looks like an annoying faggot and the song was okay, but nothing special. Get the fag off the tv I am not watching that.
21) TAYANNA - This was okay. I enjoyed the beat, her voice was nice, lyrically didn't really connect with it.
22) Victoria Justice - QUEEN. I can't lie this really is like a bop. I actually haven't heard it before?? I feel like she is a little after my time, but this was my a breath of fresh air and the most exciting song.
23) Ambar Lucid - Could have put me to sleep.
24) Karmen x BRUJA - It was catchy and boppy, but I found it to be a little annoying.
1273 days 19 hours ago
Darbe
1. Mansionair x NoMBe - This edgy style will have its haters, but I quite enjoyed it. Rare this genre is submitted here with male artists which made it refreshing. Cool opener.
2. Goldilox - It had potential and I can appreciate some aspects, but the overdone auto-tune caused a disconnect overall for me.
3. Ladilla Rusa - I was already very confused what was going on and then the dubstep segment came. This was very messy but in the funny way.
4. Lauv & LANY - I could see this being a decent track to listen to late at night while driving or something. It’s got a chill vibe. I think if the bridge offered something more this would’ve sounded a bit less lazy, but it was a pleasant listen.
5. Bling Bling - I do not care for the frantic production and I found this mainly messy unfortunately. Not for me.
6. Amel Bent - A very pleasant listen. Pretty instrumentation, good vocals. Not much to criticise here.
7. UZARI - Time was quite underrated in ESC. As for this, I actually think the punchy production would maybe suit a different vocalist better as the drop, combined with his raspy vocals, make this quite jarring. It did begin to grow on me near the end, it was just a lot.
8. Liza Owen - A bit of a grunge feel to it, but it didn’t leave a huge impression on me overall. A tad forgettable.
9. Anabel Englund - I seem to enjoy this trancey style of electronic music which draws you in with the more subtle details. I could see this getting better with each listen.
10. ORI - I went into this hoping for some polished pop production and that’s what I got. I know it’s a generic song, and his vocals are questionable in the chorus, but its still a good enough male pop song to keep me satisfied.
11. Pink Fantasy - The production had very little texture. It was just very one note I’m afraid.
12. Medina - This genre will always sound good with these types of vocals over it. I think it was lacking both punch and originality, but it remained consistently pleasant throughout.
13. CupcakKe - I have to give her respect: she’s very good at what she does.
14. Stray Kids - This track is clearly resting on its production, but I actually didn’t like the effects they used.
15. Lou Elliotte - Production wise, this had a touch of Selena’s more recent sound. I’ve heard this style done better before, and the lyrics were a bit redundant, but it was a perfectly fine listen.
16. Klava Koka - If I were to compare this to other Russian songs of the same genre, I’d probably find this quite forgettable. It’s a fine track, but nothing new for me.
17. Matt Maeson - Great vocal and some cool moments sonically, but this was ultimately let down by the melody for me which was a tad awkward.
18. aespa - It’s not reinventing the wheel or anything, but it’s the most coherent sounding Kpop song of the week and my personal favourite of those. I can appreciate this.
19. MARUV - Not my favourite of hers, but I do think her risky productions always manage to fit well within her songs rather than just sounding messy which is impressive.
20. Gregory Dillon - I think the cheapness is ultimately its biggest drawback, but this was a fine enough gay pop song.
21. TAYANNA - This sounds like it would be a contender. Quite a solid pop song with a retro (dare I say Eurovision) quality to it.
22. Victoria Justice - Not the 2013 teen-pop song making an appearance. Obviously slightly outdated, but not TOO much to the point of it being unenjoyable for me. It’s cute, catchy and her vocal is powerful.
23. Amber Lucid - This sounds like it could grow on me more with repeated listens. I did like it. The vocals were a bit off-putting in places, but I could see myself appreciating this quite a bit overtime.
24. Karmen - We all know I’m not the demographic for cheap female pop submissions. The eastern flare did enhance this however and gave it a bit more identity. Fun closer.
1273 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. Was vibing along to this. It was really good!
2. I love how weird this is!
3. Not a clue about what was going on!
4. Only ever heard "I'm so tired" by Lauv. This is alright, feels like a grower
5. Doesn't do anything for me
6. Really good! Really enjoyed their voices!
7. Quite liked this
8. Really dig the sound to this. Really good
9. Feel like this has been done better but still quite good
10. Really enjoyed this. Kind of a bop
11. Kind of annoying. Not really for me
12. This goes off! I was vibing along
13. Not usually my sort of thing but Cupcakke sells it!
14. Quite good. Quite enjoyed this
15. It's ok
16. Was vibing along. Really enjoyed this
17. It's fine. Don't think I'd listen again though
18. Not my cup of tea!
19. Love the Hellcat EP! Such a bop! Loves it!
20. I feel like I should like this but I didn't really care for it
21. Quite good. I was certainly vibing along
22. Can't believe I stan a Victoria Justice song but I can't get this out of my head!
23. Grew on me as it went along
24. Quite like the drop. Grew on me as it went alobg. Also she references Yoko so I have to like it!
1273 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Mansionair x NoMBe        this is between hwhite people music and lesbian
02) Goldilox        this is like between lesbian and gay bops. you know
03) Ladilla Rusa        what was this?
04) Lauv & LANY        thank cod i wasn't in this semi
05) Bling Bling        i feel like the first time i heard it i went harder for it... but it still good
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es        semi 1 is really not impressing me,
07) UZARI        we really having some trashy bops... but is it too much into the rock and not enough bop? ... yes
08) Liza Owen        this will qualify but i don't like it.
09) Anabel Englund & MK        beach bar vibes, but this is like the one that i'd be like. okay going to the bathroom now
10) ORΠ       this should be the highest placing male from smi 1 so far
11) Pink Fantasy        one of the better bops of semi 2
12) Medina        i mean this is what i would hear in the clubs and at the beach bars.
13) CupcakKe        she really deserves more recognition
14) Stray Kids        God's Menu is still their best song of 2020, but i mean yall know i stan me some stray kids
15) Lou Elliotte        honestly, i tuned out halfway through because it ddn't grab my intrerest
16) Klava Koka        so many good bops... the other semi must be shaking
17) Matt Maeson        like i get it, but like, sorry not something i am gonna like or listen to
18) aespa        the kpop songs... are delivering.
19) MARUV        i mean... it's no siren song, but still good
20) Gregory Dillon        this man needs to be stopped
21) TAYANNA        on the other side of the gay/lesbian bops
22) Victoria Justice        this was too still stuck in disney, but also fuck colton haynes... like he's just an auto fuck you
23) Ambar Lucid        i don't know ... i think the instrumentation just made me really not like it... like with her vocals... am i just mishearing or like did they really not mash well
24) Karmen x BRUJA        when this was the first song of the semi, i was like, well this is gonna be a good semi and i was right
1273 days 19 hours ago
J2999
001. Mansionair x NoMBe - 'Guillotine' : Part of me likes this yet at the same time it really does nothing for me. I rated it ENOUGH in the Semi yeah but could go either way. We’ll see. But I do appreciate it. The length of the song is good. Update: ok this is kinda just naturally seeming better when I think about it more. Update 2: Ok this for whatever reason is living in my mind, I’ve relistened to it a ton of times yet I don’t even know why, but it’s just gradually slid like up 5 ranks within the last 24 hours, I’m enjoying it more and more as time goes on.
002. Goldilox - 'Sex Paranoia' : I enjoy parts of the beat yes but then other parts just aren’t for me personally. Not something I’ll be coming back to. Some of the like actual singing is good too, then again there’s bits that like ehhh not for me.
003. Ladilla Rusa - 'KITT y los coches del pasado (ft. Joan Colomo & Los Ganglios)' : I’m sorry but what’s not to love. This throws literally everything at us. QUALITY. In some ways reminds me of Russia 2020, slams it to the top!
004. Lauv & LANY - 'Mean It' : I really enjoyed this in the Semi, I quite like Lauv, don’t know much LANY but yeah it was a good listen then and I enjoyed it more here! The lyrics are kinda so good and in parts kinda deep but it works really well and is memorable for me!
005. Bling Bling - 'G.G.B.' : Honestly the start really did give me high hopes, it was 50/50 on the follow up. Half was yesss send it, half was just classic Kpop for me personally. Overall decent though I don’t really have negative to say on it.
006. Amel Bent x Imen Es - 'Jusqu'au bout' : It being French, instant plus. It didn’t like majorly impact me and like if this were an English song I really wouldn’t be running around in crazy over it, so we’ll see how it does. But it is pretty decent yes!
007. UZARI - 'Moj Vibe' : Oh I love Russian songs. Well not really I don’t know many, but anyway I did enjoy this. Good beat, good voice, something I will probably listen to again, I do rate this. One of the strongest songs so far.
008. Liza Owen - 'Starry Eyed' : I can’t lie this actually was a decent surprise. I didn’t expect to enjoy this but it was overall pretty pleasant, she has a good voice, the beat was very good, made for an all round good song.
009. Anabel Englund & MK - 'Underwater' : I remember in the Semi finding this in some aspects similar to #1 of the final, though I did prefer the other. Parts of this are good yes, and I feel it’s something I SHOULD like more than I actually do, it’s still decent but yeah.
010. ORÎ - 'Fire in the Flood' : I loved this song in the Semi and I did again here. One of the strongest songs of the week for sure, nothing for me to fault during this song. Strong chorus, strong verses, yeah.
011. Pink Fantasy - 'Shadow Play' : I quite enjoyed the chorus, and I mean I also partially enjoyed the verses. I feel that this song is very mood dependant for me, today it wasn’t bad it just wasn’t amazing or anything. The buildup part that happened one point was strong too.
012. Medina - 'In And Out Of Love' : This is like alright yeah, in a way good. I can appreciate the good side of it, but at the same time it’s nothing that really has me fully engaged. I feel it serves well as kinda just a back-up thing at an event or something, as opposed to being something I’m listening to for the sake of wanting to listen to music.
013. CupcakKe - 'Discounts' : Definitely better than the first listen, but absolutely not my style. I probably enjoyed the dialogue / ‘movie’ side of it more than I did the actual song, but yeah this really isn’t for me.
014. Stray Kids - 'Back Door' : I enjoyed this a lot more than I did the first time I heard it. I liked the drop both times, but like the rest of the song did seem stronger this time around. Kpop as a whole isn’t really my thing but this is easily one of the better Kpop songs I’ve heard, one of the few by male Kpop groups in general too that I enjoyed.
015. Lou Elliotte - 'Best You've Ever Had' : This is like pretty chill pretty tame, not a standout for me. There’s certain parts I do really like like in the bits that are just prior to the chorus, but then the actual chorus is kinda just too chilled for me.
016. Klava Koka - 'Spinning' : I feel my liking for this song is very kinda mood dependant, like I can appreciate it enough at any time, but I definitely feel there’s certain times I’d enjoy it a lot more and unfortunately… that’s not right now.
017. Matt Maeson - 'Hallucinogenics' : The first minute is pretty slow, but after that it picks up well and was something I enjoyed. The song continued to get better as it progressed, something ultimately I was quite a fan of I guess!
018. aespa - 'Black Mamba' : Oh the chorus did slap pretty hard, or like the bit immediately at the start in particular, but overall the rest didn’t live up to it. This is probably the kinda thing I could enjoy more with a fair few more listens, but right now it’s not doing masses for me.
019. MARUV - 'If You Want Her' : Ok yeah this really isn’t my style personally so I wasn’t able to enjoy it too much, I’ve not much else to say on it either. Was mostly just waiting for it to end.
020. Gregory Dillon - 'Plastic Ferrari' : There’s been a few in a way similar to this so far in the final, and to an extent I kinda like it less than them. However, it’s still something I did enjoy enough and like will be pointing pretty decently so yeah, I don’t have much to fault it on, I just enjoyed others more. Actually seems weirdly much better than the first listen and like I enjoyed it then so props to the song!
021. TAYANNA - 'Ейфорія' : I see why people would be a fan, I mean it is decently upbeat, although I like the different language, Ukrainian?, at the same time here it sorta slightly makes something not work AS much for me as it otherwise could. I don’t entirely know, but yeah I get why people would like.
022. Victoria Justice - 'Gold' : Definitely no Make it Shine, but I mean it’s still good yes. There’s parts that are sorta mediocre personally, but then other parts that were much better. Overall it’s upbeat enough, the chorus is good, especially like the beat with it.
023. Ambar Lucid - 'Universe' : It’s got some decent moments yes, but the vast majority is like not something for me really. Could be much worse yeah, but not something I’m much of a fan of. Though, it didn’t actually drag, it ended well.
024. Karmen x BRUJA - 'Belladonna' : Ok so I could definitely tell that this was either gonna be such a solid ending to the contest or like be such a bad ending, aaaaand luckily it was the former! I mean realistically I was mostly a fan of the like more beat-drop chorus thing, but the rest was pleasant enough too. Good ending.
1273 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Mansionair x NoMBe - god thank the lord this wasn't a rap song. I can appreciate the composition of this enough, overall a decent song
02) Goldilox - decent beat but I couldn't differentiate the song minutes in from how it started and like it thought it was cooler than it was
03) Ladilla Rusa - no
04) Lauv & LANY - is this a few months too late? I mean I like this but it peaked a while ago for me. Something alluring about the way this song is composed though
05) Bling Bling - I didn't want to like this but it really had me bopping
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es - I didn't know what to say about this song it was just so average it pained me
07) UZARI - like yea the chorus was somewhat turnt but everything else about it was so… noisy
08) Liza Owen - I love to hate on the Grungy Girl Who Acts Tired songs but at least she fucking capitalized words in her songs… and this had me hooked enough to enjoy myself
09) Anabel Englund & MK - boring house music that leaves me wanting something that was… something. I wasn't impressed with this effort
10) ORÎ- can't say I heard something here that I haven't heard somewhere else like it almost felt copy/pasted
11) Pink Fantasy - the less superior kpop I forgot this was playing after a few minutes
12) Medina - Yea I'm just not a fan of this kind of house pop hybrid typically… it's the same line over and over again
13) CupcakKe - so fucking over her in TSC I'm like done… her fuck off outfit is iconic I will say that. "I think the fuck not like cardi forehead" bitch you have NOTHING on Junglepussy's "like rihanna forehead bitch u gotta think big" NEXT!!!!!
14) Stray Kids - oh the chorus was like terrible why are these men trying to rap they come off as drag queens tbh
15) Lou Elliotte - This might be one of the most boring songs I've heard in tsc it really goes nowhere after giving hope of going somewhere, whoever sent this must really have scraped the bottom of the barrel
16) Klava Koka - boring overrated overplayed beat
17) Matt Maeson - imagine turning this song off before the chorus lol like what a shift in energy I was expecting this to be the final dose of melatonin I needed to end my night. And for a brief minute it wasn't. But I think this song faded over the week for me
18) aespa - mid-tier kpop this week
19) MARUV - I'm kind of a MARUV TSC stan. And she always finds a way to make my ass shake
20) Gregory Dillon - I'm gonna try to not think of the music video when I write this review but I like how the song progresses. His voice is raw but great and I could get something new out of this each time I listen
21) TAYANNA - purely ok… I'm not going to let her seductive dancing enchant me.
22) Victoria Justice - she really snapped!!! This was so fun
23) Ambar Lucid - had to search this on YouTube and as soon as I saw an account called Chill Nation posted this I knew I wouldn't like it. And the verdict? I was wrong! I was really feeling this. Her vocals were strong too
24) Karmen x BRUJA - solid end to this contest… now THIS beat I was into! Moms
1273 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1273 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
hey kings
1273 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Rip TSC 2020 <3
1273 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
1273 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm sad yet relieved that tsc is ending
1273 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
1273 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic
1273 days 18 hours ago
dragotistic

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!