This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 422 Final

Topic » TSC 422 Final

1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Lou Elliotte - 'Best You've Ever Had'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Klava Koka - 'Spinning'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
17) Matt Maeson - 'Hallucinogenics'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
18) aespa - 'Black Mamba'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
19) MARUV - 'If You Want Her'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
20) Gregory Dillon - 'Plastic Ferrari'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
21) TAYANNA - 'Ейфорія'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Victoria Justice - 'Gold'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
23) Ambar Lucid - 'Universe'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
24) Karmen x BRUJA - 'Belladonna'
1264 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
All 24 songs have been posted!

Please comment on all of the songs and send your votes (12, 10, 8-1) to DRAGOTISTIC.

I repeat, SEND YOUR VOTES TO DRAGOTISTIC!! He will be hosting the final.

Votes are due by 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday.

Good luck!
1264 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
Hi send votes to me

When you send your votes, please include your favorite TSC moment this year to be revealed with your votes during the results show
1264 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Mansionair x NoMBe - I've heard a decent lil amount of Mansionair's music before and I wasn't expecting this at all. Cool as fuck without much effort. Songs by men called "Guillotine" in TSC have a 2/2 hit rate!
02) Goldilox - Allie X is S H A K I N G at Goldilox stealing her spinning and upgrading it with body contortion. I think I get more of a kick out of the entire package than I genuinely like the song, but alas, I still get a kick out of it.
03) Ladilla Rusa - Okay, this already caught my attention and I'm really hoping to not be let down. There are parts of it that are so fucking questionable to my taste, but this was a ride and I was never once bored by it.
04) Lauv & LANY - It's pleasant, but I wish it progressed to more than it was. Pleasant, but one-note.
05) Bling Bling - I can confidently say that this is my favorite of the k-pop entries this week by a pretty large margin. I think the lack of vocals actually helps it for me. Just such a good sound.
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es - French bop is a French bop. Sexy and classy.
07) UZARI - This has better MARUV production than MARUV's song this week, ooop. Some of the vocal choices are questionable to say the least, but overall, a really good song.
08) Liza Owen - I know this isn't Tengaged Music Video Contest, but I feel like I need to let it be known how much I hate her star contacts. This is like a less bombastic Sleigh Bells, which I can definitely fuck with. Wish it went slightly harder.
09) Anabel Englund & MK - Hypnotising and sexy. An absolute yes from me.
10) ORÎ - The voice sounds a bit put on to me, but it *could* grow on me over time. Everything else feels pretty on point for the type of track this is. I just know I'd be caking about this if it was a woman, so I'm willing to overlook, what to me, is a questionable vocal.
11) Pink Fantasy - I don't love the pre-chorus, but the chorus is really solid and elevates it quite a bit.
12) Medina - I know we're all going to be making Mel C comparisons, so here's another one to be uniform. Very Mel C lite, and that's not a bad thing.
13) CupcakKe - Feel like it's been a while since mom graced us with her presence in TSC, but it probably actually hasn't been. <3 It doesn't have the meme appeal that a lot of her popular TSC stuff does, but she still snapped.
14) Stray Kids - Definitely stands out in this semi thus far on a vibe and energy level. Maybe I'm easily impressed, but I liked the little touch in production with the door right before the drop. (yes, I immediately realized that I was in fact easily impressed). The rapping existed, but I prefered the softer parts of the verses. Mixed bag.
15) Lou Elliotte - Chorus is a bit uninspiring/Spotify friendly. The rest offers some intrigue and I like the overall vibe, but it's a lot safer than I originally thought it was/was going to be.
16) Klava Koka - You kinda get the entire gist of it within the first little bit, but it's a sound that I'm almost always into and this was no different.
17) Matt Maeson - That intro got me really fucking excited and then it broke out into guitar and I genuinely pouted, lmfao. Not totally my style, but I eventually kinda got into it.
18) aespa - I'm usually much more into songs that are intended as bangers than this on the first few listens, which probably isn't a good sign. It's fine, but not crazy about it. 
19) MARUV - I know most of y'all are over MARUV at this point, but I found this extremely dark and sexy (as I do with pretty much everything that's been sent by MARUV). I wish the chorus ended up being more than THAT, but still really enjoyed it.
20) Gregory Dillon - Voice is immediately... interesting. It became less interesting rather quickly. The production is cool and I like when it picks up in the chorus. It's fine.
21) TAYANNA - This song is amazing. 0 points.
22) Victoria Justice - I truly buy it when she squares up for her rap verse -- acting, baby.
23) Ambar Lucid - I didn't think much of this in the beginning, but it really grew on me throughout. She's giving VOCAL and variety in her vocal. Love the way she sings "meEeEeeee" right before the chorus, just sounds so stunning. Good.
24) Karmen x BRUJA - Wish it went a BIT harder, but still right up my alley stylistically.
1264 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Mansionair x NoMBe – Does these men deserve any rights for creating this low effort song with auto tune in their voices to not show their lack of enthusiasm
02) Goldilox – The music is already dated and gets tiring very quickly and don’t get me started on the singer who seems to try harder having an orgasm than singing
03) Ladilla Rusa – Okay I’m just thinking about how this is hitting me all in the wrong areas with the music being done by a DJ For A Day while their singing is off pitch and annoying
04) Lauv & LANY – They got nice voices that help to carry the song as far as they can go with it getting blander towards the end running its course
05) Bling Bling – Uh what are they thinking with the music sounding horrendous like someone randomly pushed music keys and can these girls sing in tune at all because they can’t here
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es – Oh I’m in for something good with that voice sending me to heaven as she is talented and the music is so modern and clicks every step for me
07) UZARI – Oh when the beat drops, I fallen head over heels with this anthem that got me rocking my head with power in the vocals and music creating a fantastic track
08) Liza Owen – Uh I’m really not in the mood for this uninteresting track which lacks any power energy and the beats become very stale
09) Anabel Englund & MK – The singer is trying to bring a contemporary feeling to the song but the music is ruining that moment sounding cheap and tacky
10) ORÎ – Holy moly the beat got my body moving as it is that powerful and he got a good voice to go with it as I do like this one overall
11) Pink Fantasy – Yes, I’m simply loving the music that got my body shaking and all their voices have got so much talent and it all works so well together
12) Medina – This is an energetic bop that got me grooving from the first beat and I became lost in the rhythm with the song not leaving my head anytime soon
13) CupcakKe – Yeah, I really don’t like this or any of her music as the beat creates too much of a noise and the rapping is off beat and this is just a noise to me
14) Stray Kids – Hum this is actually quite nice as these boys are delivering energy here which got me pumping and I’m in love with the music which got my heart beating for more
15) Lou Elliotte – Yeah, she got a voice that sounds sweet and perfectly in her elements but I find the music being too repetitive and not up to standard
16) Klava Koka – Yep I hate her voice with a passion as that is not good and the music is so generic and I can’t stan music that has screams as a sound effect
17) Matt Maeson – I’m just waiting for the song to get moving but his voice is literally holding him back being strained and so uninteresting to me
18) aespa – They’re turning the heat up as it is all getting very hot here with their voices making me stan them hard and that beat got me joining along
19) MARUV – Well there is one thing to know that she got major talent with that vocals and the music helps to pick the song up making it this powerful anthem
20) Gregory Dillon – The music is actually lit being a bop to hear and his voice could use a bit of improving but overall, I enjoyed this one
21) TAYANNA – Okay I’m in such a good mood to enjoy this great tune with music that is electrifying and a voice that can go on for miles on end
22) Victoria Justice – This singer seems so pure and is giving some light energy that is sweet but the music sadly is very obnoxious and is certainly not groovy
23) Ambar Lucid – She got such a good seductive voice that makes me ooze with amazement and the beat feels like it belongs in the credits of a movie so not bad
24) Karmen x BRUJA – This is kind of drawing me in with her singing having energy but the music doesn’t go anyway being empty here
1264 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Mansionair x NoMBe- A BAILAR
02) Goldilox- EL MUNDO INTERO
03) Ladilla Rusa- COMIENDO MARISCO
04) Lauv & LANY- ES LA FIESTA
05) Bling Bling- DEL CAMARON
06) Amel Bent x Imen Es- CAMARON
07) UZARI- CAMARON
08) Liza Owen- HAY QUE PICAZON
09) Anabel Englund & MK- SE ME PONE LA ARA ROJA
10) ORÎ- Y ME PALPITA EL CORAZON
11) Pink Fantasy- CAMARON
12) Medina- CAMARON
13) CupcakKe- EL CUERPO EMPIEZA A SUDAR
14) Stray Kids- Y EL MARISCO ME PONE
15) Lou Elliotte- A BAILAR
16) Klava Koka- Y A GOZAR
17) Matt Maeson- OHOHOHOH
18) aespa- EL CAMARON
19) MARUV- OHOHOHOH
20) Gregory Dillon- ME PALPITA EL CORAZON
21) TAYANNA- OHOHOHOH
22) Victoria Justice- EL CAMARON
23) Ambar Lucid- OHOHOHOH
24) Karmen x BRUJA- QUE RICO SE SIENTE

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!