This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 418 Final

Topic » TSC 418 Final

1289 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
HOW MANY COMMENTS DO I HAVE TO POST IM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND
1289 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Well. Now that that's done!
1289 days 3 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
https://i.imgur.com/zjdvKRe.gif

https://i.imgur.com/gkxSRFv.gif
1289 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
votes from sf1

12 - Robin Packalen
10 - BAO Thy
8 - Tyler Glenn
7 - Skott
6 - FELIN
5 - WSJN
4 - Roses Gabor
3 -Alex Mali
2 - Kim Nam Joo
1 - Thelma Plum
1289 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
DISCLAIMER: I loved this week so much like people are gonna be so mad when they get shafted from my points but I'm so SORRY!

01) GIRLI - I mean she definitely did snap here I can't lie. This works very well as an opener too, it sets up the contest for a final that is gonna SNAP, and I know it will because TSC got most of the qualifiers right this week. It grows on me with every listen tbh, we'll see if it stacks up with my faves of the week.
02) Roosevelt - Men in the death slot.. look at how we won. It could have been worse honestly, I didn't hate this but I'm just looking at the running order, and I KNOWWW we have more than 10 absolute slays coming up so it's looking bad for these men it really is. But there was an attempt and I respect that.
03) Kim Nam Joo - YUPPPPP. This doesn't have the best chorus on it but I'm looking past it cause MOM <33. She brought attitude, looks and talent ofc. I would like to see this queen in the FINAL! Edit: SHE DID IT! WE WON!
04) Cosima - I did hear this in the semi listening party, and when I looked at this now I had no idea what it sounded like. Oh I started it and I remember her voice, that was the HIGHLIGHT of this. I'm feeling a bit meh about it as a whole though, it's obvious why I forgot it.
05) Robin Packalen - OMG another song inspired by TEETH? We kinda love to see it because that song was a slay. Apparently this man is... straight? But it doesn't fit with my fantasy this song is better when I imagine it being sung by / about a gay man. It pains me to support a wh*te man in TSC but in some situations it has to be done.
06) Remi Wolf - EX-MUTHAFUCKIN-ACTLY REMI WOLF! SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/icCiQS7.gif
07) BAO THY - LMFAOOOO YESSSSS. I LOVE THIS ICON. Could you imagine slaying this hard? I don't think you could. I love a lot of things about this song it's just so so good. THE LAST MINUTE... she ended my entire existence. I'm feeling very ⱠÀ ₵Ø₦ ₲Áł ₱ⱧẢł Ӿł₦Ⱨ
08) ROSES GABOR - The pure 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙔 wow... could you IMAGINE not liking this? It's so excellent, I love the atmosphere it gives off and her voice is so soothing. If this doesn't get ATLEAST top 5 then I will have yet ANOTHER issue with TSC! Make it happen f*gs.
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - OKAY MISS (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ STELLA MWANGI ♥ YOU DID THAT! This song is hitting the SPOT. This was such a banger like WOW I'm getting my entire fucking life to this. *SHAKES ASS* I'M CHECKING THE DROP RN QUEEN! Ok I'm done checking, the drop SNAPPED.
10) Tessa Dixson - This is ANOTHER great song like how am I gonna vote LMFAOOOO. She definitely snapped in this, I love the gradual progression of the production and it was just a nice vibe overall! POP OFF ALLIE X LITE!
11) Jenevieve - OHHH OKAY, so we're getting even more EXCELLENCE this contest, gotchu. This is so smooth and it's just such a good listen. Some edgy players will be like 'More R&B waaah waaah" as if they don't send the blandest most generic entries ever each week. Miss Jenevieve did what she had to do and I love that she slayed effortlessly. B̵̛̝̫̯͕̺̪͌̅̐͘A̸̢̡͚̬̝̥̪̝͍̖̍Ḅ̵̛̜̺̓̕Y̴̦̐̉̀̒ ̶̙̬̣̼̺̻̔̆͠͝P̵̢̧̠̦̼̻̓͊̏͜͜Ö̴̫̮̹̼̯̆̅͛̈́̏̚͝Ŵ̷͍͕͒̔̀̏̈̓̂̉D̶̢̢͙̺̲̮̠̋̌͒Ḛ̸̡̙͔͍̽R̸̹̙̊̇̃̀̊̚ ̵̳̰̪̯̱̮̉͂B̶̧̳̪̫̗̹̳͕́̈́̀̑̏A̷̡͍͔̺͓͎̠͂̓B̸̲͗̂͘Y̸̧̰̙̫̗̭͉̯͊ͅ ̴̻͗P̸̱̘̣̬̼̌̀̉Ơ̴̧̭̜̺̥͍͗W̵̙͈̳̱̻̝̰̅͆̉̎̔͗̓͌͝ͅͅͅD̷̢̦̩͓͔͖̮̹͒̑̒̔̑͗E̸̼̩̘̤̓̀͑̑Ŗ̷͙͒͑̐̂̐ ̸̹͖̹͖̫̬̍̈́̅͌́̕̚͘B̵͖̭̃̀̓A̶̡̛̤̯̜̅̉B̴̢̻̥̲̋̀͊̃Y̵͇̳̺̫̺̭͉̒ ̴̯͕̜̪̗͆̎̓͒̅͜Ṗ̷̧̱̝̝͉Õ̵̡̡̥̬̤͙̱̯͍̪̆̏W̶͚͈̗̊̑̐́̿̒̌̌͝D̷̛̼̘̫̬̲̘̼́̓̆̄̔͆͐̎̚Ẽ̶̯̝̤̉͒̔͋́̈̌̚͝R̴̪͒̏͂͑̂̈́͒̈ ̶̨̲̫͉̳̟̦̥̜̾̊̃͘͝B̶̨̢͕̱̜̺̪̖̤͙͑́̅͒̏͘͠͝Á̵̜̩̪͓͊̄̉̓̽̈B̴̫͎́̃̒͗͋̏̑Y̴̻͚̑̀̅̏̈̂̾̎̓ ̷̧̨̨̘͚̠̫͚̰͂́B̷̜̻̭̭̣̠̐̆́A̵̛̩͙̖͉̱͚̱͉͗͆̈̎͒̀̓̊͝ͅB̴̦̺̘̲̺̥͕̞̙̅̾̍͂̆̊̋͘E̵̢̜̜̱̥̎̌͆̎͆͆͂͝ ̷̮̟̣̻͚͕͂͜͠B̸̨̠̔̉͆̽̾̎̎̑A̴̳͕̦͉̐͜͠͝B̷̡̹͎̰̗̖̰̱̈͌̉̅̍E̴̮̟̐́̾̆͒̚ ̶̡͙̞̰͙̲͔͕̻͕̊́͑͆̏̌̑͗͘B̶̡̯̞̞̹͈͐̈̇̐̏Ã̷̻̭̑̎͊̓̈́̚B̸̰̪̩͇̻͍̰̬̯̙̂̉̾̔͘Ȩ̶̛̯̠͓͂̀̚

12) Isabella Lovestory - OKAY ISABELLA, I SEE YOU. ANOTHER ASS SHAKING BOP. I'm in such a good mood right now like why is every song good LMFAOOOOO. The chorus is SO catchy like I'm getting my life.
13) FELIN - Oh the first DOOZY of the contest. Whoever went through the TROUBLE of producing this song.. I'm saying a few prayers because wow what a waste of time. I just know the annoying ESCT f*gs are gonna eat this up, and it will annoy me when I see it qualify. EDIT: I'M ANNOYED!
14) RAIGN - Wow the flops just keep on coming. I was a RAIGN stan back in the day but her new stuff does not hit as hard as I would LIKE it to. It's better than F*LIN so atleast she has that.
15) Thelma Plum - EXACTLY THELMA POP OFF A BITSY..! I can't stand how 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 this was. I LOVEEEEE the message of this song and it progresses in such a stunning way where I have no other choice but to stan.
16) Natalia Zastepa - This is a similar situation to Cosima where I couldn't remember how it sounded at all, and there was a reason for that I guess? It's not even bad at all but it just doesn't live up to the absolute SNAPPERY that some other entries had going for them so she will get lost this week for me sadly.
17) Alex Mali - FALL OVER ME..... OVER ME... OH COVER ME... COVER ME. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BODY, THIS IS A ⒷⓄⓅ WITH A CAPITAL B. I love this VIDEO as well like how do you look so good????????? This was GREAT! ALSO period they're all wearing masks. Social distancing EXCELLENCE methinks.
18) St. Em - I'm listening to this but I don't KNOW what to say about it? It was very average and I'm kinda just like "oh okay that's cute" but I'm not being completely slain like I was with a lot of the other songs. I'm just like wow another quirky white woman that's totally new and original.
19) beabadoobee - This is hitting more with every listen, first time around I was kinda like hmm, whatever. But it's a cute moment, I love that she was dragging men for outselling her a couple of days ago.
20) WJSN - EXACTLY... I was waiting for another BOP and they delivered so effortlessly. The talent being exhibited.. wow it's just insane. I hope these queens can beat the odds and qualify to the final. EDIT: THEY DID IT WE WON! 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃.
21) Nasty Cherry - That was cute! There's a lot of this kind of thing in TSC so it's not giving anything new but I'm not mad at it! I appreciated it.
22) Nathy Peluso - I DON'T KNOW A **BETTER** MOMENT IN LIFE THAN NATHY PELUSO IN A COLORS SHOW QUALIFYING TO THE TSC FINAL. IT MADE MY LIFE! This queen just keeps GIVING all she has in this performance and I have to respect her for it. Like wow the talent she exuded.. the PASSION. Ḩ̵̐͂̃́̀͘Į̸̢̨̮͉̜̯̝̱̊̔̒̔̏͆͒͠P̵͉̭̗͇̪͆̓̈́̎͠ ̶̩̻̜͇̞̬͉̌̇̏͛̕͘ͅͅǪ̷̖̘̮͚̙̿̀̐͑̒̆͠ͅͅN̶̨͓̖̣̭͕̗͕͕̕ ̸̣͉̗̌́̎̈́͑͗̂͘̚T̵̛̛̛͉̟̀̀̈́̉̿͌Ḫ̸̀̈͠É̷̹̗̜̫͑̐̑́̕͝ ̶̢̙̠̤͔̥̣̦̫̠̊͋̽H̵̛͙͚̺̃̿̎̈́Í̶̢͚̩͎̝̬̖̮͖̂̋̉̈́̚̕͘̚͜͠P̸͉̞͓̝͓̟̣̞̿͆ ̴̛̻̋̿͌́͗͐͠Õ̵̩̳̠̮͊̐̽̐̏̑Ǹ̸͈̤͕͉̑̂̈́͑̅͘̚͠͠ ̸̨̨̤̲̪͉̠͎̭̊̍͗̈̆̀̓̈́̚T̵̯͖͔͊H̵͉̯̗͚͚̲͗͂̈́̔̓̑̂̓̅͘͜E̵̱̺̰̹̺̖̾́̓̍̅̚̕ ̴̛̻̬̟̰̻͈̖̂̕ͅH̶̞͍͋̾́̚I̵̥̼̯̳͐͋̀P̵̮̹͍̒̓̉͗ ̵̨̤̯̬͔͚̝̗̃Ḩ̶̭͚̦̳͔͔̟͔̇͘ͅI̵̛̮͌̆͗̒̆̄̊̚P̷̡̲̣͇͙̝̖̖̞͒͂͐̂̃ ̵̡̱̥͕̖̟̻̖̻͗̈̿͑̌͐́͘͜͝Ḥ̵̡̗̭̌̈́̏͐̊́̑̐̕͠O̵̳͑͊Ṕ̶̪̻͎̉̐̾͠P̷̛͙̘̰͕͇̩̙͂́͑̀͊͒̉̈́͝A̷̧̫̟͔̫̯̎̋ YUP!!!!!!!! SHE'S A WINNER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/QsllouE.gif
23) Suzi Wu - OH I DEFINITELY GONNA EAT THAT APPLE. THE SATANIC RITUAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG... LMFAOOO. I'm getting NATALIA KILLS from this and I love that for this song because like MOM? What a good CLOSER! She popped off so hard I'm living!
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f6a356622e1824af298347fb7850858a/tenor.gif
1289 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) GIRLI - Y'all paid GIRLI dirt when I entered her last year, but now she's a qualifier? Hmm! The chorus is on the borderline of being annoying and snapping. Still can't quite figure it out which way I'm leaning even by the end. I think I'll pass, unforch.
02) Roosevelt - He's German and I might use him in ESCT, so I have to pretend I like this no matter what. Gotta keep the talent happy, baby.
03) Kim Nam Joo - Birdy birdy, ya. I'm not CRAZY about it, but it's a nice little ethnic bop.
04) Cosima - Immediately intriguing. Such a powerful tone. Yeah, I like this. It has a feeling of being special (and not just because she says special like 97 times), but I wish it had a huge moment -- I really think it could have used it. Almost all the way there, but not quite. Still a strong entry.
05) Robin Packalen - What a generic overproduced vocal, but I like the production as a whole. Catchy, too. Wish I hadn't seen that awkward ass thirst-trap picture from the video, it's making it hard not to downgrade this for the cringe. 
06) Remi Wolf - She's living her best life in this video. I like this. It's a cute/cool little song and then it really breaks out at the end.
07) BAO THY - Not sure where I expected this to go, but I did not expect her to start giving us delicate vocals. It's A LOT, but it kept me engaged.
08) ROSES GABOR - Delicate and gorg. I'm glad TSC has had a major turn around in accepting songs like this.
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - Can already tell that JS19 is going to make me cringe, so I hope his involvement is minimal. Solidly boppy, but every time Shaun King with the bucket hat pops in to be a bad hype man, it takes me out of it for a second. Luv Stella 4ever though.
10) Tessa Dixson - Caught my attention early on, but my interest faded in and out a bit. I was expecting some big explosion, but it never reallllllyyyyy came. Good quality to it and I see the appeal, but I wanted more.
11) Jenevieve - Like ROSES, delicate and gorg. I don't think it quite leaves the impact that the aforementioned entry does. Not sure I would come back to it on my own time, but a nice one time listen.
12) Isabella Lovestory - What a tragique artist name. <3 This is an absolute hot mess, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that this made me moooooove.
13) FELIN - I like the vibe, but I am SO unsure of the vocal, like distractingly so. Ever get the feeling that something feels like a strong entry, but it just doesn't completely gel with you? Same.
14) RAIGN - Immediately not what I was expecting from RAIGN production wise. Less *epic* and dark than normal, which made me more interested in this, as she's become a bit predictable to me. It's well sung, solidly produced, but still didn't completely do it for me. Think I could enjoy it in a different mood.
15) Thelma Plum - Y'all (well, very few of you were there then, but let me have this) paid her dirt when I entered her back in the day, but now she's a SAFE QUALIFIER? Hmm! Anyway, it's pretty and I like her voice, but not really my type of song.
16) Natalia Zastepa - It's not bad, and I did have a bit of interest once it broke out, but it ultimately didn't click with me on first listen. Think this would take some time to grow on me. (Note: it did not grow for me on second listen).
17) Alex Mali - Subtle and sexy. Slow winding for days. It's a yes for me.
18) St. Em - My dog started barking at the same time as *whatever* that opening bit was, and it did not feel coincidental. This was not for me in the slightest.
19) beabadoobee - I feel like I've seen her name on like every Spotify playlist, but have not really dug into any of her music. If it's similar to this, I don't think it's for me. Has an audience, but baby, she ain't me.
20) WSJN - Just passed right on by me. Not My Brand of K-Pop™
21) Nasty Cherry - Kinda dreamy, but also kinda dull to me. Ultimately, it's not my thing, but I definitely think it has an audience.
22) Nathy Peluso - The way I celebrated this qualifying over me. The Colors version (as seen here), the studio version -- give me it ALL.
23) Suzi Wu - The beginning gave me fly is stuck in my headphone realness, which put me in a momentary bad mood. This THUMPS though. Want to hear this with some good bass. Eat dem apples, babe.

-----------------------------------------------------

05) LOBODA - I already know LOBODA is going to give.it.to.me. The music video confused me, legit couldn't tell if the male vocal was part of the song or just the music video. The Spotify version doesn't have that and it makes the song even better. Good shit.
08) Max Barskih - Ukrainian girls serving as usual, even then ones with penises. This is smooth and slick. It's a yes for me.
09) TXT - Not to sound like some elitist old [expletive], but this is far too juvenile for me.
14) King Princess - Ultimately, this is just far too bland in all aspects for me to have ANYTHING to grab onto.
1289 days ago
Alexeh23
01) GIRLI - Yeppp I love this queen I heard this before but hadn’t got around to sending it, not really surprised someone else got there and I’ll probably be a clown for it. The chorus snaps HARD this is really good, possibly the best song I’ve heard from her which is saying a lot actually. Mom.
02) Roosevelt - This really doesn’t benefit from being in THIS week. Would probably pick up a couple points at least in a weaker one, but here we are in a week of excellence and this perfectly nice perfectly cute song is gonna get completely eaten up in my eyes. Very decent.
03) Kim Nam Joo - Definitely made more of an impact on me on the first listen when I was living for it. The drop was pretty restrained unfortunately just when I wanted it to really pop off. Idk I loved this when I listened to the semis but hearing it again I’m a bit indifferent. Nice.
04) Cosima - Oh I’ve heard some of her music before and LOVED it so I went into this with high hopes, she’s got such a great voice. Gorgeous vocal coming through, not sure I’m really sold on the rest of it sadly. It was all kinda nice but I was expecting more from it, the vocal just carried it. Pained me a little because I REALLY wanted to like it but I just didn’t.
05) Robin Packalen - Why Don’t We came back for REVENGE. Had this one on my list because it seemed poised to take a certain type of vote. I like it, idk how it’ll compare to the excellence that we’ve already had in this semi but I do enjoy it a lot more than I probably should. Bop really.
06) Remi Wolf - And so the run of excellence begins I can’t WAIT. I loved literally everything about this, the earworm chorus, the cool backing, the great vocal, everything about this was excellence!
https://i.imgur.com/icCiQS7.gif
07) BAO THY - I kinda didn’t care for the slowed down parts of this at all but I lived for the drop LMAO I love drops like that and she served it. The verses are pretty nothing and I don’t think I’d listen to this on repeat or anything but I appreciated the mess.
08) ROSES GABOR - Oh absolutely this… this… this was TALENT. The moment those synths kicked in I KNEW I was gonna stan the living shit out of this and her voiiiice, the chorus, everything about this was just so good I think I could just listen to this on loop for like an hour and not get bored because it’s just so pleasing to my ears. Gorg gorg gorg incredible art talent yes.
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - LMAOO I swear when the first verse of this started I literally ascended my soul went somewhere it’s never been before. I love Stella I had no idea she was still making music but BLESS she’s here to save 2020. I do not care for JS19’s input but that kinda adds to the experience here I’m still living for this bop. Stan this a LOT.
10) Tessa Dixson - TSC 418 is serving us excellent bop after excellent bop omg I LOVE her voice. Musically this feels very Jessie Ware to me which is a good thing of course, the way it kept building and kept bopping was so good. It grows as it keeps going too which is how you know this kinda thing is done right. Infectious.
11) Jenevieve - This is some more excellence I think! I’d be lying if I said I was in LOVE with it but it’s just such a smooth, enjoyable listen. Lovely voice, lovely bassline, just really really nice the whole way through. Really enjoyed it.
12) Isabella Lovestory - Loved the beats to this but I kinda wish this did more? Or maybe less. Just did something different it felt like a constant unrelenting attack which I mean I can get behind if it switches up a bit but it was pretty one-note the whole way through. There are worse notes to be stuck on I guess.
13) FELIN - https://i.imgur.com/MElKHAZ.gif
14) RAIGN - The way I thought maybe she was gonna take a new musical direction after she released Now I Can Fly but then she disappeared for a year and now she’s back to this shite… This felt a bit less polished than her usual stuff but it’s still the same stuff I’m very much used to/bored of from her. Whatever.
15) Thelma Plum - Immediately into this. Love her voice and this is generally just a sound that I’m really into when it’s done well, and I think this does it well. Melodically it’s not the strongest, I was kinda wanting a little more from it as a whole package, but I’m definitely here for this. So dreamy, liked the way it built the whole way, it grew on me.
16) Natalia Zastepa - Kinda enjoyed this one on first listen, liking it a lot more on second listen. I was ready to be like “good, but not good enough” but I am actually really bopping to this right now. Angry Polish bops just do it for me I guess, she’s got a good voice and it kept my attention the whole way through. I really didn’t need more contenders for my points but hello miss Natalia!
17) Alex Mali - Like Jenevieve I don’t think I was really SLAIN by this but it’s just really enjoyable to listen to and experience the whole way through. If I’m nitpicking (and at this point I am because I feel like I have to) I wish the chorus had a bit more substance to it, but this was still really energetic and engaging and enjoyable.
18) St. Em - This was alright I guess, enjoyed the production in places and the verses are nice enough but the chorus seriously lets it down. Just kinda wanted more from this all around, it didn’t do anything exciting and wasn’t strong enough otherwise to compensate.
19) beabadoobee - I enjoyed this! Wasn’t sure I was really going to when it started but it definitely drew me in more and more as it went on. This was just a really solid indie rock song, I’m not sure I was in love with her voice but everything else about this was great. The chorus is so good.
20) WSJN - Yep this was pretty cute! The verses were nice and the chorus was stronger, this really found the right balance between cute and bop, wasn’t too sugary or whatever while still being fun.
21) Nasty Cherry - Definitely very much a sound that I am into, but I think this chill sound has been executed better in this final enough times for this to be as effective as it would be back like 20 TSCs ago when we weren’t appreciating this kinda thing every week. This is the kinda thing I’d be like “yeah I really like this!”, then not listen to ever again and rank 86th on my end of year list (in 2019).
22) Nathy Peluso - LMAO I really do kinda hate that you chose the Colors version instead of the studio version because I’m kinda obsessed with the studio version. The kind of thing I sit on and listen to on repeat for a few weeks while being too scared to actually TSC. Iconic and terrifying in equal measure. Hip on the hip on the hip hip happy Halloween.
23) Suzi Wu - Have I said that this week is BRUTAL? No idea where this came from but I was living the whole way through LMAO. Thumped, slapped, kept the energy going the WHOLE way through, I really was slain by this a bit. Sure I’ll eat that apple.
1288 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
GIRLI - This song lost me completely at the chorus. It turned into a scream and shout song at that point and I was not on board.

Roosevelt - This had a nice funky groove to it but that’s practically the only thing I really enjoyed about it. The whispery/ethereal edited vocals are out of place here in my opinion.

Kim Nam Joo - I’m a bird bitch I’m not gonna lie to you. It hit the spot yup.

Cosima - I predicted this would qualify and I still feel like I could listen to this song 10 times in a row and still not feel anything.

Robin Packalan - This a dude? He’s(?) rocking hardcore feminine energy. Overall, this was pretty MOR. I can’t stan it but I definitely don’t hate it.

Remi Wolf - Finally some good fuckin’ food. This hit the spot. Not usually my style but just right tonight.

BAO THY - Not really my thing. I couldn’t get into it, sorry.

Roses Gabor - People are gonna eat this up but I am not one of them. Quite okay to be honest. I’ve heard better this week.

JS16 x Stella Mwangi - Only good thing about this was the bass. Everything else was too clunky. Vocals didn’t really work for me. Sorry.  And that was an awful drop.

Tessa Dixson - Great buildup, great vocals. Only complaint is that the last chorus didn’t hit as hard as it needed to.

Jenevieve - This was slightly more tasteful than I was first expecting but I’m not moved by it otherwise. It was okay.

Isabella Lovestory - This was pretty horrible. And I’m being pretty nice about it. I didn’t like this song at all really.

FELIN - I’m sorry….this qualified? I guess I can see some charm to it but this doesn’t seem like a qualifier for me. Not really for me.

RAIGN - Great voice? Check. Great song? Check. Great visuals? Check. Don’t really know why this was pegged as a NQ when it’s as good as it is.

Thelma Plum - Musical excellency is what this song should’ve been called. This is not something I would expect to qualify usually but I AM SO GLAD IT DID. I can’t wait to point this.

Natalia Zastepa - Talk about a grower! Really enjoyed this in the semi but it’s hitting right now. This is a definitely top entry of the week for me.

Alex Mali - I’m sorry, I couldn’t get into the vibe of this. Not really for me.

St. Em - Oh this is an absolute hit. Really enjoyed this one. Great entry.

beabadoobee - This definitely was a solid entry. I’m not usually into her stuff but this was pretty good!

WJSN - This was cute as hell! It was very inoffensive and executed very well. Me likey.

Nasty Cherry - This regressed for me from the semi. I enjoyed it far better in the semi, but it’s still hitting in the final. Definitely a good song though.

Nathy Peluso - This is 3 minutes and 19 seconds of my life that I will never get back. Scratch that. I listened to this in the semi. This was 6 minutes and 38 seconds of my life that I will never get back. The way that this qualified over some actual serious entries in the second semi final is in a word; a disgrace. I understand that it’s funny. I get that it’s a meme. But the fact that people STAN this type of shit is mind boggling to me. Just the fact that this is going to sniff a top five placement this week is nothing short of disgusting. You cannot listen to this shit and tell me that it is musical in any way. This is a video of some chick with her tits halfway hanging out making funny faces and rapping to what is a mediocre beat. I don’t know what the FUCK TSC is smoking allowing this shit to make it this far in a TSC week. I will personally guarantee that this week will be my last week in TSC if this somehow gets the win over some of the really good songs this week. Just the fact that this qualified alone makes me question if I even have a place in this contest anymore.

Suzi Wu - yuck. This was pretty bad.
1288 days 4 hours ago
varlto
**LUCÍA FERNANDA DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE**
01) GIRLI: esta canción es muyy buena! me encanta el rollo rock que tiene<3 dame cualquier chica que me grite hey hey y aquí estaré STANNING
02) Roosevelt: vale lo siento la canción sé que no es mala pero es que he conectado 0 con ella
03) Kim Nam Joo: esta canción no está mal la verdad, pero estoy 100% seguro que jamás la volveré a escuchar jajajajaj
04) Cosima: jurado que me he asustado cuando ha empezado a cantar JAJAJj qué miedo! en cuanto a la canción la verdad q me parece preciosa, es muy bonita!!
05) Robin Packalen: a robin ya lo conocía de antes porque es de finlandia y esta canción justo la escuché hace poquito y me parece un temaaazo! me parece muy actual y moderno y no sé tiene algo que me atrapa!
06) Remi Wolf: no os voy a mentir, solo viendo la portada del videoclip estaba preparado para decir que estoy harto de las canciones de coña, pero es muy buena! el videoclip es engañoso jeje en fin, es súper buen rollista y a mi eso me mola
07) BAO THY: me gusta la progresión de la canción la verdad, y creo que podría conseguir puntos por mi parte en una semana mala, pero es que esta semana de momento tiene un nivel muy alto!
08) ROSES GABOR: sinceramente la canción me parece bonita pero algo monótona idk le falta ese algo!
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi: esto es muy 2012 y estoy aquí para verlo. es que este tipo de canciones me transmiten súper buenas vibras sabes JAJAJA me motivan y eso es lo que busco en un tema!
10) Tessa Dixson: oh tessa tessa... has sido la canción q más ha mejorado desde las semis! su voz es hipnotizante y la canción es que es muy buena
11) Jenevieve: tía me aburres
12) Isabella Lovestory: mira esto es un señor TEMAZO de verdad que la puedo cantar sin parar es que es buenísima de verdad me he ENAMORADO te amo isabella yo te abro las piernas como mariposa si quieres vale?
13) FELIN: felin<3 mis bebés<3 me parece que este dúo hace música muy muy buena y esto no es ninguna excepción. es la mejor canción rock del mundo? ni de lejos. me la suda? completamente
14) RAIGN: su voz es súper bonita la verdad, es así como muy potente y me gusta mucho! la canción es bastante plana y no pasa mucho en ella, pero me sigue gustando sisisi
15) Thelma Plum: tía me aburres el remix
16) Natalia Zastepa: reina polaca gritame todo lo que quieras yo te escucho vale? cuentame todos tus dramas estoy aqui para apoyarte
17) Alex Mali: esta mujer es una diosa y eso no lo niega nadie, pero la canción es muy sin más
18) St. Em: ahh vale lo entiendo el típico varlto estribillo i get it i get it! la canción me ha gustado, pero se me ha quedado flojilla
19) beabadoobee: eh HOLA? confirmamos TEMAZO? creo que sí. su voz me parece muy original y la canción consigue un sonido así chulo que me gusta (crítico musical profesional sí por?)
20) WSJN: chicas me hacéis un favor? podéis porfi callaros y nunca jamás abrir la boca? gracias! os quiero!
21) Nasty Cherry: a ver, la canción la verdad que es bastante mona pero se queda ahí, no tiene nada especial
22) Nathy Peluso: HIP ON THE HIP ON THE HIP HIP HOPPA. si creen que van a comer de mi sopa...
23) Suzi Wu: la verdad que me gusta bastante cuando hace esos golpes! los nananana que se los meta por el culo porfi
1287 days 13 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) GIRLI - i rarely dislike anything she puts out and this is no different. its cute and probably one of her better songs that shes released.
02) Roosevelt - for the token indie band that we get every week in tsc this one isnt even that bad.. i can stomach it... this week rly did outsell.. def not my thing or my fave.. but at least my ears arent bleeding <3
03) Kim Nam Joo - aw this is cute.. i think this is quite a strong week so i will probably pay this one dust.. maybe she'll be the robbed queen of the week and rightly so but it just doesnt leave that much of an impact but the chorus is rly catchy
04) Cosima - is she for real with her vocals..? so deep and gorgeous.. i think the verses are so stunning but tht chorus is a bit hideous.. maybe i can forgive it but it is a bit uneventful and i feel as if the whole song is over TOO quickly but i suppose thats what the replay button is for <3
05) Robin Packalen - omg why did this go off a bit.. bit in shock tbh. might be slightly generic but its catchy and enjoyable.
06) Remi Wolf - god i actually was rly vibing w this one.. its rly pretty and catchy by the end. was ready to write her off but she left me no choice but to stan. serve a bit girly.
07) BAO THY - ummmmm was a bit messy in places.. the production is cute at points but overall it just is a bit disjointed and im not a huge fan of it.
08) ROSES GABOR - ...... is SHE FOR REALLL... this is beautifulllll. the vocals are so gorg and the whole vibe is just so pretty.. so chilled and stunning. the layering of the vocals is just so euphoric.
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - wot the hell babes??? bloody horrid.. sounds outdated and just a bit crap initially.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THE OPENING SONG FOR A TV SHOW ISNT IT LOVE ISLAND LMAOOOOOO. it sounds so similar im crying. this is so painfully generic that its kind of iconic a little bit??!?!?!?!?!? JUST SLIGHTLY.
10) Tessa Dixson - omfggggg just when i thought id had enougj of the alt girlies another one comes in and serves like this.. what can i say i EAT THIS UP EVERYTIME nd will continue to.. girlies like this have me by the neck.. the voice is so polarising and gorg and the PRODUCTIONNNNNN.. i luv this
11) Jenevieve - this week just keeps delivering huh? it was rly cute. i mean a little non eventful but her vocals carried it for me. not sure if it holds up to some of the excellence that this week has but its enjoyable.
12) Isabella Lovestory - A BOP. visually STUNNING... such a gorg vibe. bit ketchup song-esque.. VERY iconic. my serotonin levels are SHOOTING UP with this one.
13) FELIN - uhmmm.... no. this isnt for me and the lyrics are a bit horrid to me.. just not rly my vibe at all.
14) RAIGN - normally would EAT this up.. but i have a basic white girly in my tsc list which does this SO MUCH BETTER than her.. and im ready to debut her new single in this contest soon #StayTuned *sparkle emoji*
15) Thelma Plum - i rly love how understated this was.. kind of gorgeous. the production was rly pretty also and the vocalssss wow. i really enjoyed this.
16) Natalia Zastepa - another one thats decent bit gobsmacked ppl in tsc decided to have taste this week HUH.. the chorus is the stand out for me.. rly love it by the end.. the verses can be a bit of a downer but that chorussssssss.
17) Alex Mali - QUEEEEN. ive been listening this for a few weeks and i just think it truly is a nice feel good song im sort of entranced by her power.
18) St. Em - this would be cutesy if i was tired and feeling drowsy and needed a bit of asmr for me to fall asleep too but thats about it
19) beabadoobee - kinda like the vibe to this its giving me 90s hole vibes slightly and im OBSESSED might just be a little bit too low energy for me just bc this week is sooooo strong
20) WSJN - omg this was actually cute???? mayb a bit too juvenile for me as it sounds v cutesy and inoffensive.
21) Nasty Cherry - god MORE QUEENS. ive had this on my list for a while just always passed on it bc i just felt like it was gorg but the chorus is a TINY bit underwhelming.. but yup im ready for them to get their just desserts.. the chorus MIGHT be a bit repetitive but its still so good? so... BETTER RUN BETTER RUNNNNN
22) Nathy Peluso - YESS THIS FUCKING QUEEEEEN. i was so ready to send her this week and im glad someone did and you even used the colors show version LMFAOO MESS.. im so used to giving now i get to recieve!! yup yup
23) Suzi Wu -  i think ultimately i like this.. its got a 2000s vibe to it which i rly loooooove. i think its a bit of a serve. idk if im completely sold on the chorus yet.. its fun and i think it'll def grow on me after a few listens.
1287 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
01) GIRLI – Oh hell no her voice is too annoying for this world as I want to shut my ears down and this song is a total mess that shouldn’t have been available
02) Roosevelt – This song is bringing funk back in fashion and he got a retro voice that is good but the music is the real star as it feels just right
03) Kim Nam Joo – Oooo I am loving this beat as it is making my body bop in so many different ways and this singer knows how to get down with this dance jam
04) Cosima – Uh her voice is giving me shivers in a bad way as it sounds like she is slurring her lines and the beat doesn’t help to pick this song up
05) Robin Packalen – No way I’m listening to this music as it is horrifying with those random screams and the singer doesn’t interest me
06) Remi Wolf – Yeah, I’m bored now as this isn’t good in anyway with her voice being pitchy and the beat being a repetitive bore and still the singer annoys me greatly
07) BAO THY – I don’t know what I got myself into but this is simply bonkers with the music being out there and dare I say that I enjoyed this
08) ROSES GABOR – I don’t practically like the music with it being disjointed and a bit of a mess but the singer has got an alright voice but the beat let her down
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi – The music does feel like it is about to drop but it really doesn’t as it is so messy that it makes me sick and who do these 2 wannabe singers think they are
10) Tessa Dixson – She got a voice that has me in a trance as I can’t help to get invested in the groovy music and it is so different and so great to hear
11) Jenevieve – Sorry If I have just yawned but this song just wasn’t ending any time soon with how boring it is with the never-ending beat and her lacklustre voice
12) Isabella Lovestory – Wait am I actually seeing this or am I hallucinating because her voice sounds horrid and the music sounds like buttons pressed on a computer
13) FELIN – Woah I can feel the intensity from this one with how the beat is already infectious stuck in my brain and she can work those vocals like there is no tomorrow
14) RAIGN – She is an inspiration and is a wonderful singer bringing this song to life with her out of this world singing that made my heart race with excitement
15) Thelma Plum – The beat is a bopper as I like the sound of it and the singer has a good voice as well bringing the song together as it was rather nice
16) Natalia Zastepa – The music has got me banging along as it is fast paced and a joy to hear and she got a stellar voice that makes me pump for more
17) Alex Mali – She got an electrifying voice as I love those high notes but the song could use more beats as it is too basic for what it is
18) St. Em – Here comes the bore sending me to sleep with the music being non-existent and her vocals not giving enough energy to keep me invested
19) beabadoobee – She got a sweet voice and this song is alright in terms of music showing good signs but, in the chorus, I wanted more power to reach her inner rock goddess
20) WSJN – Yeah, the music doesn’t gel together with it being more of a mish and mash mix and the vocals need to also gel with the singers not bringing it
21) Nasty Cherry – I like the music as it has a nice retro and cheery look but the singer doesn’t have the energy to make this all work
22) Nathy Peluso – Okay she is freaking me out with her singing as it doesn’t sound right and the whole song is on another world of wrong that I can’t take anymore
23) Suzi Wu – Someone is bringing Halloween early and this is a nice song that got a good beat and good vocals as it is pleasant to me
1287 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
01) GIRLI- This is too much. Like it sounds like whining instead of badass.
02) Roosevelt- I always like this kind of stuff, but this one lacked a bit of mph.
03) Kim Nam Joo- It felt kinda cheap but it was fun-ish
04) Cosima- It was weirdly cool
05) Robin Packalen- Pretty generic and just standard dance fare
06) Remi Wolf- Genuinely funky! I can get behind it.
07) BAO THY- The non-chorus/non-hook parts were good. The rest was icky.
08) ROSES GABOR- It was cool, maybe a little too cool
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi- I tried to like it, it’s not MY thing
10) Tessa Dixson- It vibed, it was interesting
11) Jenevieve- Nice voice and ambient.
12) Isabella Lovestory- Kinda good, it was just festive background music imo
13) FELIN- Felt a bit like Kids Bop
14) RAIGN- She is always solid! A very talented and underrated artist.
15) Thelma Plum- This is sooooo enjoyable and classic
16) Natalia Zastepa- Twas interesting. I liked it for the most part.
17) Alex Mali- It didn’t do a lot, but it didn’t do too much. It did just right for the vibe that it was.
18) St. Em- It started off weird, popped off, strayed off a bit into the hella weird territory, and then popped off again. Memorable.
19) beabadoobee- Serving up 2000s royalty. Maybe even 90s.
20) WSJN- It was too sugary for me to actually enjoy
21) Nasty Cherry- Seems like a cross between Japanese House and MUNA. I thoroughly enjoyed.
22) Nathy Peluso- I keep reading her name as “Nancy Pelosi” lol. Yeah, uh…. nah.
23) Suzi Wuv- Interesting cross between a dance melody and an indie melody. IDK tho.
1286 days 21 hours ago
Jus21
01) GIRLI: this is really tapping into my punk phase. I think I like it, but it could be better if it has a stronger chorus. Like I feel it builds but does not have a chorus that pops
02) Roosevelt: The song is very one note. His voice is vanilla, the build is vanilla, and overall just feels like a meh.
03) Kim Nam Joo: I think this started off well, but the chorus fell very flat, like it instead of building to a strong chorus she just lets the instrumental track take over. However, the build is very very fun, so it might get a few points from me.
04) Cosima: Wow what an intriguing voice, I have not heard something like this before. I don’t think it is a catchy enough song that I will keep going back to it,  but I respect it for the power it has.
05) Robin Packalen: this is just a classic subpar hot boy pop song
06) Remi Wolf: Pure pop perfection. I truly think all of Remi Wolf’s songs are so unique, she’s a star and I can’t wait for the world to enjoy her music
07) BAO THY: It takes 1 minute for her to start singing, at that point I’m already bored. the song is just honestly an amalgamation of harsh noises and then soft moments, it doesn’t work for me!
08) ROSES GABOR: I really like this. The soft electric pop instrumentals, with a haunting vocal. it is really cool
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi: she is good, but JS19 really detracts from her verses. like damn i wish i can remove all of his inputs
10) Tessa Dixson: She captures my attention right away. I think her voice is very interesting and i enjoyed the song, but i think it builds to an average chorus
11) Jenevieve: This is good, but i do not think it is original and it’s been done better?
12) Isabella Lovestory: lmao ….. her naked in the trunk. I wish …..i could like this but i can’t
13) FELIN: ooooh she’s !eDgY! I think this is good but I will not listen to it again after this
14) RAIGN: lmao she is a tsc staple. I think this is different than what I am used to, but I don’t think we have a winner with this song :/
15) Thelma Plum: I really like the beat. it could have led to something stronger, but I think it is an overall good entry.
16) Natalia Zastepa: I really like this entry. Her fast paced start and urgency continues throughout the way in good ebb and flows.
17) Alex Mali: i really like the reggae influences throughout the song. The song flows very effortlessly with light/airy background vocals
18) St. Em; very classic bedroom dark pop. It is good, but nothing amazing
19) beabadoobee: more bedroom pop! beabadoobee is like fine LMAO. people nut for her but I think all of her stuff is just like fine. There is something about her voice that is just a bit too soft for me
20) WSJN: I don’t like this
21) Nasty Cherry: Nasty Cherry is Charli’s band she formed right? I haven’t like their shit in the past, but I vibe with this.
22) Nathy Peluso: this has been a meme on twitter for weeks and I’m glad I’m now forced to watch this in full .but ……… it is ……SHIT . like LMAO she thinks she’s rosalia
23) Suzi Wu: i like the band-drum beat, paired with angsty vocals, it makes me want to shout
1286 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
This is my last contest ever!

01) GIRLI - I shouldn't like this but I kind of do. It reminds me of a very specific brand of British pop that I have a soft spot for. If anything I'd consider this a guilty pleasure because parts of it are really messy, but the chorus is actually quite good.
02) Roosevelt - Wait, this is actually good. Well, the first 25 seconds were. I don't like his voice at all. The song is actually quite decent, but the vocal puts me completely out of the mood.
03) Kim Nam Joo - I had this song on my list. The faux-oriental drop puts me off, but I enjoy everything else about it. Kim herself carries this well.
04) Cosima - Max Barskih died for this? I don't hate it, but I don't live for her moaning vocal at all. The instrumental showed a lot of promise, but the song is ultimately another case of bad vocal decisions that put me off from the entire thing.
05) Robin Packlaen - I want to hate this with every fiber in my being but I can't bring myself to it. This is the EXACT type of male pop song I live for. I mean, it's basically Teeth by 5SOS, but I still listen to that. This song has no business being SO GOOD, but it is.
06) Remi Wolf - Max Barskih died for this? 2.0. I think the video thumbnail made me think this was going to be a troll, but it's actually a legitimate song. It's fine, but not my cup of tea. I found it kinda boring.
07) BAO THY - I was living for about 45 seconds, but then it randomly changes tempo. It feels like a completely different song after the 45 second mark, and I'm not sure I like it. The drop redeems the song again. I definitely like this, but wouldn't say I *love* it.
08) Roses Gabor - This gives me goosebumps each time I hear it. Stunning, brilliant excellence. Just wow.
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - WHY DOES THIS GO OFF SO HARD SO QUICKLY LMAO?? The song isn't even at the 20 second mark. For a lack of a better word, I'm bald.
10) Tessa Dixson - One of my personal favourites from semi-final two. It has a cool dark vibe, yet also feels light. I get good vibes all around.
11) Jenevieve - I won't lie I enjoyed this more in the semi-final than I do now. While I appreciated the low-key vibe in the semi-final, I think that also happens to be its weakness. It seriously hinders the songs replay value. It's good, but I can't see myself returning to this many more times.
12) Isabella Lovestory - I want to hate this, but I enjoy the hypnotic quality to it. Not the best Spanish entry I've heard in TSC recently, but still enjoyable.
13) FELIN - Well this is kinda shit, isn't it? The verses sound so cheap and amateur. I blame her vocal. The chorus actually isn't bad, but the general mixing of pop and dirty rock doesn't work at all for me.
14) RAIGN - Max Barskih died for this? 3.0. I've enjoyed her work, but this sounds like a song from 2007 that's been mixed to sound modern by today's standards. I don't like it.
15) Thelma Plum - Stylistically, I really enjoy this. Strong vocal and instrumentation throughout. The chorus sounds slightly weaker on a relisten, but nonetheless still a really good song.
16) Natalia Zastepa - Max Barskih died for this? 4.0. Why is there a random Polish song in TSC every few weeks lol? This is alright. It feels a bit dated, and nothing about the melody particularly intrigues me.
17) Alex Mali - There's something about this video that makes me SO HAPPY. It's the body positivity and COVID precautions for me. Besides the video, I really enjoy the song as well. The chorus is a lot of fun, and I appreciate the attempt at a high note during the bridge lmao. Good song.
18) St. Em - This has a nice start to it. The instrumentation is pretty delicate. I needed a banging chorus for it to really stand out. I'd say it met about 35% of my expectations. It's not a bad song, but one that could have been executed a lot better.
19) beabadoobee - This altered between leaving me feeling sleepy, and awake. I find the song kind of unpleasant.
20) WSJN - Not the type of Kpop I immediately gravitate toward, but it's certainly a breath of fresh air. It's cute.
21) Nasty Cherry - Max Barskih died for this? 5.0. Vocally, this isn't doing much for me. Melodically, I don't see it either. This feels like an attempt at producing a pretty standard, run-of-the-mill pop song. Meh.
22) Nathy Peluso - Max Barskih died for this? 6.0. This is pure noise. Seriously dreadful.
23) Suzi Wu - You know what, I don't hate this. I thought I did, but I don't. Sure, it's noisy, but there's something there that leaves me wanting more. It sounds like she's summoning a demon, but the chorus is actually quite enjoyable.
1286 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) GIRLI - I'm in the mood to fall asleep and thinking about this will keep me up all night how did this garbage qualify
02) Roosevelt - D E C E N T :) not something I'd skip a minute in but me making it the whole song in? Asking kind of a lot. I forget what it sounds like after I move to the next song tbh
03) Kim Nam Joo - unintentionally funny but also turnt! It can stay for now
04) Cosima - this is so enchanting but something I'd never really expect to like. Wish it was longer of a song because as of now it just feels a bit incomplete
05) Robin Packalen - h0nestly my robbed entry last week did it better than this. This has all the right elements for a good pop song but somehow falls short when it puts them all together. I can't tell if it knows what it's doing
06) Remi Wolf - god this was kind of irritating. It either needed to slap my ass harder or she needed to sing better. We got neither
07) BAO THY - also feels like it could be 2-3 songs in one. The chorus is obviously the peak but I don't find myself caring for this after that
08) ROSES GABOR - a beautiful serene vibe… maybe I will play this to help me fall asleep tonight. As for a song on its own it's… good but not amazing to me
09) JS19 x Stella Mwangi - I love club bangers with style like this. The style gets old though…
10) Tessa Dixson - I don't think this was a song made for me. I prefer when the singer doesn't stick to the same 5 notes :\
11) Jenevieve - I love r&b week bring it on. This is also a great vibe I could absolutely fall sleep to this song <3 and I kinda want to tonight. I like the other R&B so far tho
12) Isabella Lovestory - yawnnnnn why was this like the same 10 second beat looped over the whole song
13) FELIN - when the music cut I thought it was going to transition to some ass shaking beat drop and no it was so lame! Just the title of the song with barely enough energy
14) RAIGN - I liked this better the first time I heard it, to be honest. Still gives me eurovision vibes? I guess. Wonder what Johnny would say about everyone in the pool like that.
15) Thelma Plum - I think I like watching her sing more than I like her singing or the song itself. It's got a good founding beat but gets me bored eventually
16) Natalia Zastepa - I appreciate this bitch trying to make me hurry the fuck up with whatever I'm doing. The shouting worked for me at first but now I wish I could hear some decent singing instead. This got old
17) Alex Mali - it's pleasant to listen to but leaves no impact on m. I like the face masks on the dancers tho that's pretty cool
18) St. Em - I also think it's another song this week that doesn't know what to do with itself. Its existence confuses me and I don't feel like I can predict what'll happen next. How did this qualify tho lol
19) beabadoobee - I don't really careeeeeeeeee about this. No more whispery songs for me tonight please, thanks
20) WSJN - it's been a week of ok kpop and ok rnb. This is better than most of what I've heard today so I won't really knack it for much. I just wish it wasn't as whispery!!!!
21) Nasty Cherry - will it grow on me? Perhaps. I appreciate the mellow techno but still lively vibe this song has going for it
22) Nathy Peluso - it's kinda funny but soooooo dissonant I am like disturbed and won't think I will sleep tonight
23) Suzi Wu - what in the HELL did I listen to?? Natalia kills back again? God that feels like an exorcism what a wild ride LOL

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!