This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 413 Final

Topic » TSC 413 Final

1319 days 23 hours ago
Natepresnell
1 - I’m just very confused by this song. I think I like it though
2 - Definitely an above average Kpop song
3 - I liked this
4 - Yeah this Kpop song was definitely worse than the other one
5 - I usually don’t like rock songs and I don’t like this one either
6 - This wasn’t impactful at all
7 - This reminds me of a Meghan Trainor song and that’s not a good thing
8 - It’s just messy and the lyrics don’t make sense to me. ‘Helicopter never give up, I’m a pilot’?????
9 - I guess it’s more tolerable than the other ones but mainly only because of the drop it has
10 - I thought it was going to be one of those annoying songs but it’s actually quite good
11 - Oh yikes this was both boring and bad
12 - I was really looking forward to a strong French song and I didn’t get that
13 - Another rock song that fails to impress
14 - I really had no idea but now thanks to this song I have been educated
15 - It’s a different style to a lot of these songs, I liked it
16 - It’s okay, I’m pretty indifferent to this
17 - The buildup is kinda bland but the chorus is good
18 - Yeah it’s a pretty song, there’s not much to say about it
19 - Again, it’s a simple song, nothing that makes it stand out, but it’s fine
20 - This was pretty bland
21 - This is okay, I’m still waiting for a really good song from a male artist that we usually get once a week
22 - It’s just boring more than anything really
23 - Refer to comment 21
24 - I wasn’t expecting much from their new album but I really like it
25 - Cute song but not for me
26 - Is this really this week’s predicted winner? It has like nothing to it that stands out
27 - This is super repetitive and has nothing good to it
28 - Whoever submitted this, was it really worth it? Did you really listen to 5 minutes of this trash and think, I’m going to put others through it too?
29 - Why were so many of the songs this contest similar to this one? Slow and boring
30 - Finally a decent song
31 - People really weren’t lying when they said I wasn’t missing out
1319 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I decided to not be extra and post actual comments. But let it be known I was NOT happy with how a certain persons comments last week were accepted and noone bated an eye. If you are to accept those types of comments to be honest there is no point in asking for comments to start with, so just save us the work.

01) ONUKA- I think this drags a bit and would benefit from being slightly shorter as a lot of it seemed a tad void-ish of interest. But when the instrumental hit with the ethnic type sound I was here for it. I like the style of this
02) MAMAMOO- This does sound a LOT like TAYEs Natalie Don't. That being said, I adored Natalie Don't, so I like this and u can very well refer to my comment for that song back when it was sent
03) BESS- A bit uninteresting, bit unimpactful, bit noisy at times even. Just doesn't quite do it for me
04) GFRIEND- I like Gfriend and tho this isn't my fav thing they ever did, I still like this a lot, very feel good
05) Normandie- Well as y'all know rock isn't my thing and this doesn't change it. The chorus is kinda good tho. Oh that ending was abrupt
06) Wilma Archer- This enters the alternative area I don't go for. Really boring and in my point of view weirdly produced ina  bad way. Not a good look
07) Bow Anderson- This kinda reminds me of a commercial song. That being said this isn't my thing I don't think I don't hate it, its a cute attempt but it will only snatch points if the week turns out to be bad.
08) CLC- I ADORE CLC. That being said this is just noisy yolo bullshit. One of their worst ever.
09) 3YE- This just didn't impact me much. Helicopter at least had the chorus that has that catchy bit of "We go up, helicopter". This is just badassery but it doesn't do enough to make it unique or to stick with me
10) Five Knives- This type of summer fest EDM shit is so overdone and so tired. You have to do something really special to surprise me and for me to like it, and this ain't it
11) Noname- As I've said repeatedly, rap isn't really my thing and this doesn't do much to change it specially with it being that really lazy type rapping. If you're gonna send rap, send something upbeat, quick, spontaniouse, not this mumbly type thing
12) Sally- Oh yes this girlie is serving SASS and it is just so good. I really like this, it's just a very solid pop song filled with attitude with a bit of a regional vibe in the chorus.
13) Late Night Legacy- They really spent like 5 dollars in this whole music video uh? Anyways, this aint TVC. That being said, the song still ain't it, as it doesn't leave a great impact for a rock song and it's already hard to impress me with a song in this genre
14) Skitsofrenic- Is this slightly iconic? Perhaps. Sadly this is also very hillbilly country which I really don't go for. So yeah it's a no LOL
15) Vera Blue- I do like this type of synthy pop type thing, tho this doesn't have that much build/development, the style itself is good and I enjoyed it enough
16) Ana Shine- I appreciate the ethnic realness and everything, but her voice brings this down and I feel like the songwriting itself feels a bit dated. Here we see a very good concept being brought down for feeling half baked to be honest
17) Steps- I swear I haven't heard a Steps song that isn't either dated or cringe. This is sadly both
18) Alice on the roof- This is actually really cool. Very chill but it has a good beat still, just very my style of alternative music to be honest. Really nice
19) Babet- Oh yes this does the same genre as Vera Blues song but even better cuz it's more upbeat and more memorable. Kinda slaps
20) BLOXX- This was pretty interesting, it's on the intersection of india and rock and I appreciate it. Probably one of the best tries I've seen at the genre mesh. May snatch a few points actually.
21) Adrian Chalifour- This veers more towards the rock vibe, and it does nothing for me. Just not my thing at all and not even the vocal is redeemable here
22) breathe.- I'm sure this will have its crowd but it is just a little boring to me and uneventful
23) Ryan Horne- Chill rock ish vibes, grungy cuz of the vocal but it's just too chill for me. Honestly refer to the previous comment cuz they're both just boring in different ways
24) Neon Trees- So this is what the Everybody Talks people are up to this days. Doesn't quite leave enough impact, it's fine but I feel like it mostly just passes me by. It was aight
25) Mickey Guyton- Actually pretty cute pop ballad here. Just pretty smooth overall really, well sung. Nothing extraordinary or groundbreaking but just a nice listen
26) Agnes- Ok so the verses are pretty nice and smooth but its the chorus that makes this go to shit with me. I just dont like the melody of it to be honest, both the instrumental and vocal line are a bit disapointing. Still its pretty alright and well done but will get low points at best
27) Chloe Moriondo- I actually really liked this, again, a pretty chill listen but her voice lifts this and the progression does too
28) So Below- I like this a lot, very dark, very synth heavy, I do agree that specially at the beggining the voice was a bit drowned out by the instrumental. But I also think this songs strength is the instrumental so I'm not mad at all
29) Wafia- This one was a little too subtle for me, didn't really go anywhere and that's fine if your basic form is interesting, but this isn't
30) Evgenya Redko- This has a weird ass production. Like it just seems a little disjointed, kinda like each part has no relation with one another. Doesn't do it for me
31) The OMG Girlz- Another dated ass pop song from like 2014 or 2012 (guessing). We get one of these every week lol.
1319 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
I agree
1319 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
ONUKA ~ It’s a pretty cool all-round sound, but I don’t think there was a lot to grab onto. A bit gappy, but a fine opener.
MAMAMOO ~ ‘saaight, not really the kpop I jump on, but it has an early 00s pop feel that I appreciated. Unsure if it’s what I would point but it’s not a bad song at all.
BESS ~ Oohh this has bite, quite enjoyed it. The vocal can be grating at parts but overall I liked this.
GFREIND ~ The chorus is quite cool actually, but overall this definitely isn’t for me. Just a bit too cutesie.
Normandie ~ Yeah liking this! His hot vocal sounds like it shouldn’t work in a rock track but weirdly it does. There could be a bit more to it but I’m not mad at all, best of the first 5 easily. Hope this is bibs!
Wilma Archer ~ I really enjoyed the subtle build in this, nicely different. Decent vocal also.
Now Anderson ~ I don’t remember her last song being this good?! Really enjoyed this, lovely 60s feel whilst not sounded that dated at all. Nice vocal, great message, can see this doing pretty well.
CLC ~ Another one I think could do well. I know it’s had a mixed response but I liked it - very catchy chorus.
3YE ~ I’m so glad there are people who send *good* kpop! This is also decent, definitely more my vibe.
Five Knives ~ Nothing on their winner, and tbh the vocal is very jarring. I quite liked it but the impact wasn’t really there this time for me.
Noname ~ I feel like I wanted to at least like the story as nothing else appealed to me in this song, but nah not really. Not for me!
Sally ~ Ehh, I think I get the appeal but the vocal was off putting for me, wasn’t into it.
Late Night Legacy ~ Not really the rock I get behind, plus the video was so weird?! Not feeling this.
Skitsofrenic ~ LOL! For a joke entry it’s not bad. As I’m not LGBT, perhaps I don’t appreciate it as much as many here will but I get the appeal. Liked the retro sound too.
Vera Blue ~ Pretty solid all round, the chorus is the highlight. No complaints, I don’t know if it’s standout though.
Ana Shine ~ Damn, sultry! Loved the ethno instrumentals, solid all round.
Steps ~ Very Steps! Very nice, I can’t believe we’ve never sent them to ESC?!
Alice on the Roof ~ Liking the instrumental but her vocal doesn’t pack enough of a punch for me to get behind, it’s more dreary than anything. It’s not a bad song, but I think it’ll get lost in this contest.
Babet ~ More than likely a contender, and deservingly so. Brilliant chorus!
BLOXX ~ This is cool! I think the verses could have offered more but no matter, the chorus is great!
Adrian Chalifour ~ It’s familiar sounding, sure I’ve heard this before. It’s right up my alley either way. God this contest is STRONG haha... help.
Breathe ~ I love a dark entry but the tempo of this got me a little bored after a while. The Male vocal is nice! Not bad, not enough oomph though.
Ryan Horne ~ Another one that needs a bit more, I like his voice but the song didn’t really go anywhere.
Neon Trees ~ Been a long time since I listened to these. The eventual chorus is disappointing af but I really enjoyed the build, fairly solid all round.
Mickey Guyton ~ Well rounded entry, I really like her voice. I feel like this sort of song was more popular around 2014ish but that’s nothing to be mad at. Really don’t know how to vote!
Agnes ~ Very typical Agnes LOL, the chorus is catchy though.
Chloe Moriondo ~ I didn’t expect to like this but the chorus came as a real surprise. Not outstanding but certainly decent.
So Below ~ It was quite drawn out but still very enjoyable for what it was. Reminded me of empire of the sun.
Wafia ~ Quite sweet for the genre actually, but I doubt there’s enough impact in it for my points now sadly. Did like it though.
Evgenia Redko ~ I liked this overall but the autotune ruined it slightly for me. Otherwise it was sultry with nice ethno elements.
The OMG Girlz ~ not as bad as I expected but I’ll still pass based on how pretentious it was!
1319 days 22 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Onuka - Zenit : Well, wow, what an opener! Certainly not a song I've heard many, many times in the past... that's just not possible. On its own it's actually a nice track, but it doesn't stand out for me as much as I think it would. It fails to compare to the gems that are 19 86 and Vidlik, and I'm not playing a comparison game here, but that's my freedom of thought.
02 : MAMAMOO - Wanna Be Myself : This is very cute! Not much to say here, it's not great or whatever, not something I'd personally listen to unless I was in the mood for this sort of cutesy feeling. The main part that stands out is the end of the chorus, but the rest of the song doesn't build into something particularly memorable.
03 : Bess - Feng Shui : Another song that was on my short longlist for the spectacle that is Tengaged, at least in my mind. Listening to this now is nice, I don't have to pretend that this song is some great invention but this is still quite good, love the transition into the sensual chorus, motherfuckin' Feng Shui, but I wish it had that extra synth impact.
04 : GFRIEND - Navillera : Aw, isn't this sweet. Bless their little hearts. I think I'm in a good mood this week since I have yet to write about how uninspired this makes me feel. It's not bad, but like MAMAMOO it fails to have something that massively draws me in. Not a fan of the bridge either, that sax, chile.
05 : Normandie - Jericho : Similarly to song one, I feel like Normandie has better than this, don't know if was entered. This was just not a very enticing song to listen to. I'm not opposed to the male rock that's presented to me in this artistic piece, but this is just rather bland as far as rock goes. Could've gone a lot heavier.
06 : Wilma Archer ft. Amber Mark - Like A Hunger : For the first minute, I was so excited to have a sultry and raw track, but in the end it turned into some R&B dirge. Good grief. This is just dire. Mhm.
07 : Bow Anderson - Island : As a citizen who lives on an island, this song can take it back. I could tolerate Sweater but this is just worse than the last song. Too fake happy. I hope she doesn't get success with these songs. Well, I wish her well, but I don't think songs like these should be what the globe plays on its radios.
08 : CLC - Helicopter : A lot better CLC songs than this, this builds and builds and that chorus just leaves me dripping, my IV vein because this is leaving me needing some fluids. The chorus was just boring.
09 : 3YE - YESSIR : This is a phrase I utter to my master in many instances, so I'm glad it's represented in a song. Four Korean songs in the first ten songs is certainly a stack, but this stands out the most for me. Has the most oomph and grit to it which I enjoy. Nothing spectacular, but after the last three songs it's a welcome piece. That bass,,,
10 : Five Knives - Wild Ones : Ah, I remember this group. Didn't know many of their other tracks. If they're like this, they can keep it. This feels too cutter pop for me to enjoy it. Just no.
11 : Noname ft. Cam O'bi & Raury - Diddy Bop : This is cute. Feels like something I would hear on a car journey from Salisbury to Fruitland, Maryland. As usual, a man ruins this a bit, but not too much to make me say this is atrocious. Mhm.
12 : Sally - Quand je veux je peux : I was hoping for more from this than the thumbnail was giving me. This is nice but it's nothing spectacular. Against this gaggle of girls, this is a Grammy winner. Well baby, here she is.
13 : Late Night Legacy - Crystal Blue : Not much to say here. This is solid. Pretty nice listen, but nothing I'd come back to. Respectable and solid amongst the other rock entries.
14 : Skitsofrenic - You Can't Pray the Gay Away : Love the country twang. Just kidding no I don't. This is certainly something. I zoomed out from whatever humour this is trying to portray.
15 : Vera Blue - Lie To Me : This is nice I guess. Nothing bad to say here, it's a solid pop song with an impressible post-chorus going into the bridge. Good on Vera to provide us.
16 : Ana Shine - Lights Out : The opening few strings intrigued me... This is very basic but it's a cheap banger. Weirdly refreshing in this week. I can't pretend she can sing amazingly but those strings....
17 : Steps - What The Future Holds : Not Steps... Hadn't heard this before Tengaged and I wish I hadn't. Not a fan of this type of pop, with bridges like that any girl would collapse and not of envy but of a ship crashing into it.
18 : Alice on the roof - How Long : Aw I love miss Alice. One of her songs is in my personal top 100. But it's not this one. This one is certainly really sweet, and in a good way, it makes me say aww.
19 : Babet - Chameleon : Had this song on my list for another contest as a filler. This is certainly good, formidable pop, similar to the like of Vera Blue in terms of my opinion, even if the songs have differences.
20 : Bloxx - Off My Mind : Bleh. Lacks any grit, emotion or power. Just feels generic.
21 : Adrian Chalifour ft. Jimbo - Open Heart : I was thinking of Jimbo earlier today actually, I was watching the CDR "Not Sorry About It" performance, and that performance was certainly a performance. Now, this song... Good on the band for trying I guess.
22 : breathe. - Grace : Ooh this is good. It's a one time listen, or maybe a repeat at 2AM. I quite like this actually, certainly better than their song "London". Does get old a bit but this is again, quite good music.
23 : Ryan Horne - Terrible Tommy : I would like not to comment. My comments are getting shorter because I'm getting tired and I want to sleep.
24 : Neon Trees - New Best Friend : This edition certainly seems to have two to three themes. This is the theme I'm enjoying the least. This is cute, I guess. His voice is good, this band(?) has potential.
25 : Mickey Guyton - Bridges : God this week is dire for my taste. Don't like these happy feeling power ballads with pianos in an uptempo manner. Hope those are enough words so y'all know I listened to this in its entirety.
26 : Agnes - Fingers Crossed : Heard this once before. This will probably win the week, I guess. I wouldn't insult her in comparing her to Steps, but this is how Steps should step their pussy up. This is quite good, like it. Solid listen, wouldn't turn it off on the radio or change the station.
27 : Chloe Moriondo - I Want to Be with You : Awww yes. I really like this. I do admit it's a bit basic white girl voice, but this works in this case. It's combined all the bad of this week and put it into one good song. The way those drums go off, giving me shoegaze vibes whilst packed entirely into a pop-rock piece. Great, great, music here.
28 : so Below - Ruin : This is quite good. Not great. Like this band though, waiting for them to come out with that banger I just stan to death. This isn't amazing but it's quite good synthpop(?).
29 : Wafia - Hurricane : This is just pure shit. Don't like her voice in this and it feels basic as hell.
30 : Evgenya Redko - Far : Regardless of this being an ESC reject, this isn't that good. If the drop had just gone into something without those vocals that didn't work over it, this would be miles better. Yikes.
31 : The OMG Girlz - Gucci This : I was hoping for a nice ending to this week, but no we didn't get it. This is not good, but it's better than half the songs here. This chorus just lacked anything memorable aside from somewhat cool lyrics. The rap is nice though.

All in all this is the worst week during my participation so far I think, and I think it's going to be my worst result too which saddens me. But it is what it is. I've seen no comments though.
1319 days 22 hours ago
jojo7784
ONUKA - Um.... i dont know how I feel about this. Its very um weird but like I dont hate it so idk. Likely wont get points from me but like who knows its not bad so if its a bad week it probs could, we shall see

MAMAMOO - I mean I love KPOP and I liked this a lot. A fun upbeat song is exactly what I needed right now and it delivered. bop

BESS - Um.... I feel the same about this as I do the first song. i dont love it and I find it to be very weird but something about it is drawing to me. We shall see if it gets point from me but either way not a bad entry at all

GFRIEND - I love KPOP but something about this song just was not it for me. jk I wrote that part before the chorus, I love the chorus, just dont love the verses, but the chorus is iconic enough to make up for it I think

Normandie - Ummmmm didnt love, didnt hate. It kinda just exists for me. i am not really a fan of like this sound honestly but like it isnt bad, just not my cup of tea

Wilma Archer - Honestly something about this song is calling to me. Like I usually would hate something like this but I think this all worked together really well and this is likely getting points from me

Bow Anderson - Erm... didnt love this. Something about the song just doesnt work for me and on top of that I dont love her voice. Just not for me.

CLC - Ummm I was really feeling this but something about the chorus really just didnt fit. Like i loved everything other than the chorus but like that is the most important part of the song so idk... we shall see

3YE - Ok bop. I liked this a lot honestly. It was really fun and didnt sound like a generic kpop song to me. It was really different in my opinion and I really enjoyed it a lot.

Five Knives - Oh wow bald this snapped. I really loved this a lot to be honest. It has a really fun and interesting sound to it and I was dancing to it the whole time.

Noname - Yeah didnt like this at all, the sound was weird to me and like i feel like it did not flow at all LOL

Sally - Ummm, wasnt for me really. Like i dont hate it but I dont like it by any means and its really just a filler to me

Late Night Legacy - Um honestly I like this a lot more than I thought I would. I had really low hopes going in and it blew them out of the water. Its honestly really good

Skitsofrenic - Sorry but no this aint it for me

Vera Blue - This was cute. Its not like amazing but i can appreciate a nice and cute song when I see one.

Ana Shine - i didnt like this honestly. Something about it really just bothered me and I couldnt get into it

Steps - This was cute. I didnt love the man but the woman snapped

Alice on the roof - I liked this. Her voice kinda annoyed me but like the song itself was decent enough. Probs wont get points but its good

Babet - This was enjoyable. It had a different sound that I enjoyed and I think that its flow was really good. Bop.

BLOXX - I liked this. I dont have like super strong feelings on it but it was an enjoyable listen. It was a bit generic to me but still good nonetheless.

Adrian Chalifour - This was okay. I didnt love it but it was an okay song to listen to

breathe. - ummmm i mean this was good but super like different which isnt bad but i just dont know if it was for me

Ryan Horne - Oh yikes.... yeah this aint for me like like i hated this LOL

Neon Trees - I liked this. It had a fun beat and i liked the lyrics a lot. Good job

Mickey Guyton - Honestly i considered entering this but i hate country music so i just could not do it. but i mean hey its not awful just not for me

Agnes - I like this. It was fun and enjoyable. It has a different sound which I usually enjoy so um yeah

Chloe Moriondo - Yeah i just didnt like this. The verses and chorus just were not for me honestly

So Below - this is cute. i was dancing to this the whole time and i enjoyed it a lot. wow this is getting hard like i really like a lot of songs this week

Wafia - This is super slow tempo for pretty much the whole song but like i loved it. It is really cute and not doing too much which i really enjoyed

Evgenya Redko - Honestly as the song went on and began liking it more but like it still isnt great. Something about that drop just really doesnt work for me LOL

The OMG Girlz - Yeah i mean i dont hate this but it was not for me. Especially this week there is just plenty of stronger songs honestly.
1319 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
01) ONUKA - TOOT - This had no business going off as hard as it did, a cool ethnic and EDM fusion.

02) MAMAMOO - BOOT - Nothing worth bothering about, completely underwhelming.

03) BESS - BOOT - This was very much style over substance, there was nothing that really sucked me into the song.

04) GFRIEND - BOOT - I hate this cutesy style of KPOP and as usual, this is no exception. Just not my style. At all.

05) Normandie - BOOT - This is not the sort of song that I connect with, I'm just not into this sort of music and would never listen to this outside the contest.

06) Wilma Archer - BOOT - Just very no frills for me, nothing to excite me or make me like the song.

07) Bow Anderson - TOOT - Tolerable, something cute and I just find it an easy going listen. No hate with it, just not really any love.

08) CLC - BOOT - Just a hot fucking mess, the kpop this week really is bad lmao.

09) 3YE - TOOT - This kind of went off, parts of this went hard which I respect, a bit messy but I felt like i had to point the best of the four KPOP.

10) Five Knives - TOOT - Sounds like edgy Tegan and Sara, a nice aesthetic but could have been executed even better.

11) Noname - BOOT - Yeah, this was just a bad attempt at some cool, chill RnB.

12) Sally - BOOT - Sorry Sally, I needed that to go off harder in order to fully stan.

13) Late Night Legacy - BOOT - No, this is not Eoin's type.

14) Skitsofrenic - BOOT - Stop. Right. There.

15) Vera Blue - TOOT - She definitely has better, but this was cute and cool.

16) Ana Shine - BOOT - This had a cool vibe, but some of the instruments were jarring and her sexy voice was a no.

17) Steps - BOOT - Sorry Steps, you aren't cool, stop trying.

18) Alice on the roof - TOOT - This was really chill, and in a nice way, I actually really connected with this song.

19) Babet - TOOT - I like the style, it's not the best execution of it in the world. But I did like it.

20) BLOXX - BOOT - Yeah this too cool attitude isn't for me. The song was bad, the vocals were bad. It was bad.

21) Adrian Chalifour - BOOT - I was a Jimbo stan, but this just is not it.

22) breathe. - BOOT - I would barely even call this music.

23) Ryan Horne - BOOT - Why is this even here, i do not understand.

24) Neon Trees - TOOT - This was nice, it doesn't hit the heights that they had in the past but this was a solid song, I could actually listen to out of the contest. Nice hooks.

25) Mickey Guyton - TOOT - I did want more power, but this was really pretty, it kind of had a Gospel-esque sound, I liked it.

26) Agnes - BOOT - Overused and suually underwhelming material. I'm not shocked that this lives up to the name.

27) Chloe Moriondo - BOOT - Yeah, her vocals just were not strong enough for the production, budget Avril Lavigne, when she was alive.

28) So Below - BOOT - This just all didn't go together for me, I think the vocals needed a bit more oomf, it just didn't excite me.

29) Wafia - BOOT - Oh wow, I was bored, I don't mind slow songs but this was a slug of a song.

30) Evgenya Redko - TOOT - This was okay, I wanted it to hit harder and it certainly doesn't stand out, but it was listenable.

31) The OMG Girlz - BOOT - A terrible end to a terrible contest!
1319 days 21 hours ago
Slice
“zenit” by onuka
totally wasnt expecting something like this out of tsc but this is, for lack of a better word, epic. that deep horn amidst all the light, flittering instruments is SO good... thank you. THIS SONG IS (ZEN)IT!

“wanna be myself” by mamamoo
mamamoo is very hit or miss for me and this is certainly a hit. its no um oh ah yeh or hip, but its a high tier mamamoo release. i love the overall chill mood meeting the more high energy elements and disco pang. I WANNA BE LISTENING TO THIS!

“feng shui” by bess
oh this is so hard bitch damn! i love the balance between the chorus and verse bc, while the verse is still slappin, the chorus punches u with no remorse. i love this! FENG SHUI TO GO, BESS!

“navillera” by gfriend
i mean this is the song that really established gfriend as a top tier girl group. there is a reason they won a record breaking number of awards. this song is legendaric. TRULY AN ICONIC (NAVILL)ERA!

“jericho” by normandie
i was hooked after the yell in the intro. i love the energy and the hook is catchy. one minor complaint? i hate the way he says jericho LMFAO... but the rest of the song is great.

“like a hunger” by wilma archer
now this is what i call gorgeosity... the lusciousness... the talentry... the vocal stylings... i could listen to this for 10 minutes, the near 5 minutes of it wasnt enough. TRULY HUNGRY FOR MORE!

"island" by bow anderson
why did this give me meghan trainor? that is a COMPLIMENT before anyone tries to say it isnt.......... very meghan trainor but hopefully bow anderson isnt an obnoxious person. loved the boppiness of it all. chefs kiss. DESERT ME ON THIS ISLAND!

"helicopter" by clc
im sorry but devil was such a disappointment and then to release this nonsense right after devil? when they had hobgoblin, black dress, no, and me all in a row? this is a STAIN!!! a stain. A HELICOPTURD IF YOU ASK ME.

"yessir" by 3ye
this is the song helicopter wishes it was quite frankly. i am poppin everything i got to this bop. 💢⭕️💢⭕️💢 its very that. IT'S A BANGER, YESSIR!

"wild ones" by five knives
when i saw this song was from 2015 let me tell you i was SHOCKED cause i woulda placed this before 2010. its like corny but in a good way, just super dated... like BEHIND its time. but i enjoyed it. IT MIGHT GET A WILD ONE POINT FROM ME.

"diddy bop" by noname
this is so chill and great. i dont have a hell of a lot to say but its all praise. i just straight up love this. its in tha name... IT'S A DIDDY BOP!

"crystal blue" by late night legacy
this is a little too straight for me. it doesn't have the fun dramatics i look for in rock sometimes and it feels kinda commercial. it's far from bad but it's boring. A BIT OF A CRYSTAL SNOOZE.

"you can't pray the gay away" by laura bell bundy
i LOVE fun country. this is FUN fucking country. i had a great time with this hit. she's right, you certainly can't. I PRAY THIS SONG HITS TOP 10!

"lie to me" by vera blue
this is super cute, great vibe and lovely instrumental. i love the bassy synth that carries the verses. I WON'T LIE TO YOU- I LOVE THIS!

"lights out" by ana shine
this is kinda corny, i don't care for her breathy vocals, but the instrumental is really hot. i probably won't point this but it was fun. *TURNS THE LIGHTS OUT ON THIS SONG*

"what the future holds" by steps
god i sometimes love cheesy ass like dance pop and this is definitely one of those times. i think some other songs are hitting harder for me than this but i genuinely might hit some points on this dated bop. WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS IS... MAYBE A FEW POINTS!

"how long" by alice on the roof
this is a rly cute slow song. i love the dreaminess of it that has been kicked up with just a little bit of energy. its really sweet, but i think a slightly stronger vocal wouldve been more effective. (VANESSA VOICE) HOW LONG!?

"chameleon" by babet
i really like the chorus and the retro infused instrumental but the verses are for the most part pretty boring. this is the shit y'all go goo goo ga ga for? LIKE A CHAMELEON, THE SONG FADES INTO THE BACKGROUND.

"off my mind" by bloxx
this felt so DIET for me. like i feel like everything really needed to be turned up. it was too soft for what it genuinely could've been and i'm a little sad about it cause i don't hate this song. BUT IT SURELY IS GOING OFF MY MIND IN ABOUT TWO SONGS.

"open heart" by adrian chalifour
honestly a fine song but it just falls behind with some more original and/or hard hitting songs this week. he sounds pretty good and the band does a great job. it just fades away. CLOSE YOUR HEART KING, I'M NOT LISTENING.

"grace" by breathe.
oh this is REALLY hot and sexy and smoky and mysterious. i could see myself doing a strip tease drag number to this in like a super smoky club with really dim lights and a red spotlight. this is super hot. THANK YOU FOR GRACING MY EARS WITH THIS SONG!

"terrible tommy" by ryan horne
i HATE the way he sings which makes me mad because the KEYBOARD AND GUITAR IN THIS SONG ARE SOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh. i cant get over the way he enunciates. MORE LIKE TERRIBLE RYAN HORNE.

"new best friend" by neon trees
this has NONE of the charisma that animal does. what a damn shame too because i was excited when i saw neon trees in the line up. THIS SONG IS MY NEW WORST ENEMY.

"bridges" by mickey guyton
idk this sounds like kinda boring commercial country like taylor swift as she was transitioning but with like actually semi decent vocals. i dont hate it but i dont really like it. I'M BURNING BRIDGES I GUESS.

"fingers crossed" by agnes
there was a clickrace for this? why do you people click race for the most boring watered down versions of interesting music possible? FINGERS CROSSED THIS DOESN'T WIN LIKE YOU PEOPLE WANT IT TO.

"i want to be with you" by chloe moriondo
love the dichotomy of the chorus and the verses at the start. really great back and forth. chloe sounds great and could be giving me more but i think its almost just enough. really sweet. I WANT TO BE WITH THIS SONG!

"ruin" by so below
i was expecting a little more when i saw queen ashanti liked this song but i'm in the same camp. solid instrumental but it really needs to deliver a little stronger for me. it's not the most innovative so it feels kinda slow and doesn't keep me in the whole time. RUIN? BITCH THIS IS THE PARTHENON!

"hurricane" by wafia
this is really chill and gorgeous for a song called hurricane. i wanted a little more purely based off the title but that's kinda stupid to say so scratch it from the record LMFAO........ this is really sweet and wafia sounds nice. it gets outshined this contest but i do like it. A CATEGORY 1 HURRICANE, BUT A HURRICANE NONETHELESS!

"far" by evgenya redenko
this is kind of a worse version of ana shine from this week. i hate the fucking chorus with a passion. it uses that distortion for like no effect other than to try and hop on a trend. which sucks, bc the verses aren't half bad. KEEP THIS SONG FAR AWAY FROM ME.

"gucci this (gucci that)" by the omg girlz
god i want to like this but i cant cause i keep imagining a better cast of vocals on it like this could be a kelly rowland song from way back when... she woulda killed this. IT'S KNOCK OFF GUCCI, UNFORTUNATELY.
1319 days 21 hours ago
Slice
"quand je veux je peux" by sally
honestly the french language is so hit and miss for me, and usually i enjoy french songs. the title of this song just sounds so bad and the fact that the chorus is just the title over and over kinda took me out cause the rest of the song is kind of a vibe. JE NE VEUX PAS.
1319 days 21 hours ago
hellocat
Imma lose
1319 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
1319 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
1319 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
1319 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
1319 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!