This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 413 Final

Topic » TSC 413 Final

1311 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
01) ONUKA - I've heard this before, and quite like it. It straddles traditional and modern elements quite well, making the song feel really unique. I do wish it had a proper chorus, but I love the oriental-sounding drop. While the verses start to drag after a while, the instrumentation to this is really strong. I'm interested to see how this performs.
02) MAMAMOO - I see there's quite a lot of Kpop in this week's lineup. I doubt this will emerge as my favourite among them, but it's not bad. The change of pace during the chorus is a lot of fun, and brings the song to total life. It's got a cool vibe, but I wish the rest of the song was serving *more*.
03) BESS - The reason I was advocating for a non-English themed contest was so that I could send this LMAO. I regret not sending it regardless. I love everything about this. The vocal is strong, and the production feels polished despite the manic drop. The drop is actually good, too. Potential winner unless I'm completely out of touch with TSC.
04) GFRIEND - Not for me, I'm afraid. It leans too far into the cute bubblegum territory for me to seriously like. The instrumental isn't bad, but I can't really deal with the song as a whole.
05) Normandie - I really like this band, so I'm glad to see them back to form. This is much better than their last entry. Yeah, this is really good. Excellent chorus.
06) Wilma Archer - The first 30 or so seconds really drew me in, but then I scowled once the other instruments kicked in. The vocal is pretty unexpected, but instrumentally I find the song to be really unpleasant. On one end this feels chill, but on the other end it's really irritating. I don't think I'm in love with the final product.
07) Bow Anderson - I heard this while searching for a song, but didn't think much of it. The first 20 or so seconds are promising, but it's followed by a pretty trite attempt at manufacturing a "tropical-sounding" song. The chorus and strong vocal save the song, but is it enough for points? We'll see.
08) CLC - This is very much the type of Kpop I gravitate toward. The rap verses feel a little unoriginal, but I still mostly enjoy them. I can tell they had a good idea for the chorus, but I don't think it's fully realized. The chorus feels like there's SOMETHING missing. I'm actually less sold on the song by the time the second verse comes around. Cool bridge. The song is good, but it's not something I'd put on a playlist.
09) 3YE - I still listen to Queen. That's how shook it left me. Stylistically this is very much going for the same thing, but I don't think it completely works for me. The verses are well produced, but the chorus isn't catchy at all or anything. Perhaps this is another case of a 3YE song growing on me over time (much like Queen), but I don't see that for me considering I don't remember anything about the chorus at all lol. It's a shame because the verses are really good, and so is the pre-chorus.
10) Five Knives - The vocal sounds way too jarring for me to enjoy, but the song itself sounds good. God, the chorus is actually dreadful I hate it the more I listen, BUT THE SONG IS GOOD. This almost feels like an EDM track in its structure masked as a rock song. Oh, it's released in 2015. That explains why it sounds like an EDM song from 2014. I'll have to give this another listen, but I do like what I'm hearing instrumentally.
11) Noname - I can tell this isn't really my thing. I don't care for her vocal, and the song is a bit too chill for me. Nothing about it excited me or anything. It was a pretty monotonous listen.
12) Sally - I know we talked about stanning Sally ironically, but I might have to stan unironically. Who is she? Where did y'all find her? The visuals are excellent and definitely predispose me to liking the song. In fact I'm afraid I'm responding more to the visuals than the song itself. Her vocal is quite whiny, and the song doesn't pop off as much as I thought it would at the very start. I'm glad I was exposed to this, but I do wish the song was stronger.
13) Late Night Legacy - This is not the kind of rock song I typically enjoy. This did nothing for me, sadly.
14) Skitsofrenic - I think the intention by submitting this was to be funny, but this didn't amuse me or anything. Sure, the lyrics are fun, but I hate the country undertones.
15) Vera Blue - Vera is able to produce both dark-pop and more light-hearted pop equally well. This is certainly more on the light-hearted side relative to something like The Way That You Love Me. I don't think the song is as hard hitting, but the chorus is pleasant and the bridge was really interesting. I have no complaints about this, but it's also not the strongest thing in the world.
16) Ana Shine - Meh. This sounds cheap, and no amount of oriental instrumentation could make me feel otherwise.
17) Steps - I wouldn't listen to it again, but I appreciate the throwback sound. Sure, it's cheap, but at least it's cheap with a purpose. It's well executed, and not trying to be anything else. I wish the chorus was catchier, but the verses were a lot of fun.
18) Alice on the roof - I didn't have many expectations for this, but it's kind of magical. I will say that the song is DEFINITELY TOO LONG. The last minute and a half felt completely packed with a lot of unnecessary fluff, causing the song to drag on for way too long. The song itself is good though. It feels quite majestic, and like I'm about to float away. A surprising favourite of mine thus far, to be honest.
19) Babet - I was ready to give this a generic "Spotify playlist filler" comment, BUT THEN I HEARD THE CHORUS. I JUST SAW!!!! This is exactly the kind of thing I live for. The chorus is so well paced. EXCELLENCE!! Quite possibly my new favourite.
20) BLOXX - This kind of indie-rock-pop sound has never been my cup of tea. I don't have much to say about this. I'm not the target audience for it, so it's not like my criticism would mean much. I just didn't care for it.
21) Adrian Chalifour - JIMBO MOM. This is actually really good lmao. It feels unlike literally every other drag queen song, probably because it feels like a legitimate song. It's quite alternative, and I think that's why I like it so much. Go off a bit.
22) breathe. - Well, this was kind of a buzzkill. It doesn't go anywhere for me, and fails to capture a mood or a moment either. Not a fan.
23) Ryan Horne - It built up pretty well, but meh. I can't say I'm a fan of this type of sound.
24) Neon Trees - This is like the male equivalent of the generic Spotify-friendly white pop girl. It's not bad, but nothing that blows my socks off either. It's just fine.
25) Mickey Guyton - Lovely voice, and I'm really feeling the song. It has some country undertones in the vocal and instrumental which I normally don't like, but can tolerate because they doesn't overpower the song. Parts of the instrumental actually remind me of "Up All Night" by David Archuleta. I REALLY enjoyed this. It's a lovely song.
26) Agnes - WHOEVER SENT THIS IS DEMONIC!!!! A LITERAL DEMON!!! I really wish whoever snatched this song from me had sent Limelight or Goodlife instead. I feel like that would have been a power move, but the novelty would have earned a bit of respect from me as well. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! (but congrats on your likely win).
27) Chloe Moriondo - This is serving edgy white girl, and I'm not sure I'm completely feeling it. The chorus injects a punch of life into the song, but the rest is pretty dreary and unmemorable.
28) So Below - The instrumental POPS OFF, but the vocal is strange as hell. It almost feels too quiet for the song. I can't lie this is pretty good, but another obvious case of a song being TOO DAMN LONG. Some of it in the middle was definitely unnecessary, but perhaps it was worth it for the final minute because the last minute is excellence.
29) Wafia - I've come across this girl before, but her songs never did it for me. This is cute, but also a little boring. It was a cute one-time listen, but I can't imagine it aging particularly well.
30) Evgenya Redko - I didn't think we'd be hearing Eurovision national final rejects in mid-September but here we are. Luckily, this was like one of my random favourites in Lithuania's national final LOL. The production is excellent, and the drop delivers every damn time I hear it. GO OFF!!!!!!!!!
31) The OMG Girlz - Ending on kind of a nightmare, but at least it was a fun type of throwback. Can't say I'll be voting for it, but thanks for making me smile.
1311 days 13 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) ONUKA - this is so righteously turnt I might be thinking about this for the rest of the contest
02) MAMAMOO - I feel like the chorus turns it into a completely different song. Not that it took a turn for the worse. The chorus is still good, but it's like a little typical. I wanna be myself. Sure. Next?
03) BESS - now here is something at least original sounding (in reference to above). Not sure if the song really peaks, which is something I appreciate in a pop song for sure, but at least the beat has me hooked
04) GFRIEND - yea I knew from the first few seconds I wouldn't like this song unless there were any drastic melody changes, which there weren't
05) Normandie - it was nice to hear a change from the previous tones but I won't remember this at all, ironically
06) Wilma Archer - I like some of Amber Mark's stuff so I was excited to hear this. Like her other stuff this could be a grower for me. For right now, it's solid, but wish it grew more
07) Bow Anderson - I stan catchy songs like this. It's just so simple and fun… can't go wrong with it
08) CLC - I mean this is how you do kpop, right? At least the kpop that tsc likes the best. And me, kinda. Sadly the drop is so early here it doesn't leave much to remain, but it's still strong
09) 3YE - sad to see someone submit 3YE, my sloppy thirds! Queen & OOMM are better. But it's better in terms of a beat drop than the song above so yay
10) Five Knives - very uninspired fyre festival choice
11) Noname - we've hit the slump after a strong first third of the contest, I'm gonna pass on this
12) Sally - quite irritating, miss sally!
13) Late Night Legacy - why was this entered again? I forgot it was playing 30 seconds in as I checked my phone
14) Skitsofrenic - don't tell me what to do! Yes it's a very funny song that uses the same beat we've heard so many times. Also why are they having kids act in this music video lmao I wonder how uncomfortable they were
15) Vera Blue - heard this before and assumed it would be in tsc this week. Meh! It's ok but nothing to write home about or put in my end of year best of list
16) Ana Shine - completely bland eurovision reject
17) Steps - the kind of eurovision-esque song I'd like! (referencing the above song) this will do well
18) Alice on the roof - more xanax I don't love from tsc. I could tell where this was going from seeing the name
19) Babet - indie, energetic, good vocals. It's solid! Is that good enough? Probably
20) BLOXX - female rock vibes I also look for… fun entry :)
21) Adrian Chalifour - it's a song that takes me on a journey, which is something I like… The chorus isn't exactly amazing though, but maybe the fact that it stands out will help it
22) breathe. - I really wanted to hate this. Like #18 its artist name had stuff automatically going against it. But I don't love it so… no
23) Ryan Horne - no
24) Neon Trees - a group that really took a nose dive after their peak, Everybody Talks (<3). It'll take a lot for me to like this one, but I'm always open to it And the verdict? Meh
25) Mickey Guyton - One of those annoying let downs where you think it's building to a great chorus and then it turns out that was the chorus… BORING!
26) Agnes - another typical TSC track I knew would be in here. I even considered entering it myself. I'm sure it will do well but honestly it's already kinda aging like Milk
27) Chloe Moriondo - she is so annoying to look at! But the song is fine. Kinda gets lost in this crowd
28) So Below - just a terribly average song that I already forget
29) Wafia - definitely intriguing and it feels more memorable than the other entries even though it doesn't sound that way? Idk but I really want to see this do well so there we go
30) Evgenya Redko - another very odd eurovision like song. For me, the plus is the chorus, the negatives are literally the rest of the song. Very polarizing lmao so we'll see how high the chorus can get it, if at all…
31) The OMG Girlz - a 2008 middle school song I would love and only sing in class because "everyone knew the song" rather than pretending it was bc I'm gay. Lmao what a fun song
1310 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) ONUKA – What is this ethnic music as it is very interesting with the song being very mystic and the singer bring so much charm as this was very unique and really stands out
02) MAMAMOO – The music got a nice beat going and they got nice voices as well as I like this song being smooth and quite good overall
03) BESS – Here comes the racket as I hate the music to a core with it getting overblown in the chorus and I can’t get used to it
04) GFRIEND – This is trying to be oh so joyful but I find it to be too cheesy for my liking as the music is too sweet to my stomach and their voices are too high pitched
05) Normandie – He got a powerful voice which I adore and the music is not bad with the chorus being too much but this is a grower on me
06) Wilma Archer – It took this long for the vocals to appear and honey it wasn’t worth the wait as they sound so dull and I’m done with this low effort song
07) Bow Anderson – Who is this vocalist and why haven’t I heard of her before because she got a booming voice that struck a core with this laidback rhythm in the background
08) CLC – Oh great the song falls apart instantly when the singing started as it all clashes while the music has that annoying sound which makes me angry
09) 3YE – Yeah let’s forget about the music and all of this song as it is a mess in a making as I can’t follow it with the beat drop not even worth it
10) Five Knives – This has great power with that killer vocalist and I’m actually getting caught up in the music with this sounding like a banger I would listen to
11) Noname – I’m pretty much tired of this so-called song as it is really just talking as this is not even good rap and who thought that this was a good idea in the first place
12) Sally – What a sexy voice as I can see some action coming from this and this has some bop moments in there as it got my head rocking
13) Late Night Legacy – Well this clearly has little energy with the music sounding so lacklustre and I don’t know what this even appeals to
14) Skitsofrenic – Ha I can’t believe this song is real and actually it is quite hilarious and also good with her country voice being the highlight and I was entertained tonight
15) Vera Blue – The singer has got a great range as I like those high notes but the music drags on and just becomes a bore in the end
16) Ana Shine – Yeah, the music feels really out of place with the singer as I just can’t like this mismatch to be honest
17) Steps – I didn’t know they had a new song and they still got it today with their voices but I find the whole song to be lacklustre being hard to remember
18) Alice on the roof – Meh this is easily forgettable from her weak voice to the music being very slumber and not really that interesting
19) Babet – The music is electrifying as I am all here for this bop and she got a voice that really embraces the whole song and I love that
20) BLOXX – The instrumental is good as it brings out joy but the singing is just dull and could have used someone with better energy and more enthusiastic
21) Adrian Chalifour – Okay I am grooving along to this song as it is such a great bop that got me dancing along and it just makes me smile hearing it
22) breathe. – Wait is it bedtime already because this is making me want to sleep with it seeming like nothing is happen with how slow the music is and that irritates me
23) Ryan Horne – Uh this is a no when I hear that music with it lacking anything powerful and what is this singer playing at because it feels like there is no energy coming from this song
24) Neon Trees – Already the music got me grooving as this is rather a good tune that lightens me up but the only thing, I hated was their pronunciation of Friend being super annoying
25) Mickey Guyton – She got some fire in that voice as I am over the moon to have listened to that and oh yes, the music helps to back it up
26) Agnes – This is going all over the top and really delivers in the energy and her vocals but the music wasn’t that enjoyable sounding too futuristic
27) Chloe Moriondo – She got a punk chick voice and that is good but the music is too overpowering as I physically couldn’t enjoy the song
28) So Below – Her voice is a turn off straight away as I don’t like that tone and the music gets repetitive and I just don’t get this song
29) Wafia – She got a sweet voice and that is nice to hear something like this but I feel like the music could have used a bit more not making it sound too repetitive
30) Evgenya Redko – Oh she got me as those vocals really are working it being so unique and I was liking it until that chorus breakdown which ruined it
31) The OMG Girlz – OMG what are these girls thinking as they are a bunch of wannabes that don’t seem to comprehend what makes good music
1310 days ago
dragotistic
Hey
1309 days 23 hours ago
Alexeh23
Assigning every entry a day of the year because there are 31 songs (I didn't use all 31 days of the year).

01) ONUKA - 29 April - vidbir 37 was posted in the ESCT forum on 29 April. I’m not sure if the person who sent this got it from ESCT or whatever, I’m not mad, but I only gave it 1 point because I’m just not really that keen on it anymore. Undeniably beautiful, and it does benefit from the couple months break I’ve had from hearing it, but it’s definitely grown a bit stale for me now.
02) MAMAMOO - 4 January - This song was like the start of the year when you’re trying to keep up your New Year's Resolutions like trying to eat better but you just really want a chocolate bar. In this analogy the chocolate bar is Wanna Go Back by 𝑲𝑰𝑹𝑨 and this song is literally anything from the healthy aisle in Asda. A very fine, uninspiring K-pop song. Meh.
03) BESS - 31 October - A lot of people love Halloween and I probably should love it too because I’m usually a sucker for holidays but I’ve just never really liked it that much. Idk there were parts of this that were good but as a whole it just didn’t particularly click with me, I liked the production but the rest of it kinda passed me by.
04) GFRIEND - 3 December - Like a few weeks before Christmas when lights start going up and the weather’s all cold. This was really cute! It’s not the kind of thing that’s going to stick out to me by the end of the week or anything, but a really cute, enjoyable listening experience. Liked it.
05) Normandie - 15 September - 15 September is the International Day of Information Technology so it’s fitting because this song is IT. Yeah this might actually be their best entry yet, I was NOT ready for the chorus to slay that hard. The start is so impactful, the chorus is strong, the verses are a little bit weaker but as a whole this is really good. Possible contender?
06) Wilma Archer - 10 April - Idk I just think this was a really fresh spring day I just got that vibe from it. Not much really happens it’s just chilled out and relaxed and pleasant and sometimes that’s just what you need. This isn’t the best Amber Mark song I’ve heard but I love her voice a lot I think it’d be hard to find a song of hers I didn’t enjoy. This is great.
07) Bow Anderson - 22 December - Meghan Trainor’s birthday because LMAOOO THIS WAS REALLY GIVING ME MEGHAN TRAINOR? Like I’d heard this song before I’d added it to my TSC list but I only really got that vibe when I watched the video just now. Bit gagged really, anyway Sweater outsold this was underwhelming.
08) CLC - 16 November - International Day of Tolerance. Idk I usually enjoy their messes but this didn’t really do it for me unfortunately, I was left wanting more. I didn’t hate it by any stretch, it was just fine.
09) 3YE - 11 May - Idk I couldn’t think of anything to really relate to a particular date but May is kinda cool and this was kinda cool. This falls somewhere between OOMM and Queen for me. I LOVED the former, the latter didn’t really do it for me, but I quite like this. It’s far from my favourite K-pop entry of the year, but it definitely slaps a bit. Bop.
10) Five Knives - 6 November - The date of my first win. My first winner. <3 There’s a reason they haven’t been sent since and that’s because their other music sadly doesn’t compare, but this is a pretty cute 2014 style EDM track, executes it better than I was expecting actually. The drop slaps a bit. It’s not as good as Savages, but I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this. November is a kinda hit or miss month but we’ll pretend this is a day where things start to get wintry or something idk I’m already regretting this days of the year thing.
11) Noname - 15 August - My birthday because I KNOW this was sent with me in mind, it’s a gift thank you so much. I feel like we haven’t had that much rap like this so this is probably an even bigger risk than this sound usually is but yeah it’s definitely still works for me. Talent this was so good, just such a smooth listen everything about this is so pleasing to me.
12) Sally - 22 March - I went home from uni on 22nd March and I was looking forward to the break from life for a while but now we’re in September and it’s all been shit for so long and that’s kinda how I feel about this. Started off cool, had a lot of hope for it, but very quickly became tiresome.
13) Late Night Legacy - 21 June - The longest day of the year. Maybe nothing bad specifically happens but it’s still the longest day of the year and it’s June so it’s probably uncomfortably hot inside and out. This dragged and it’s not the kind of rock that really does it for me. FINE for the people it’s suited to, but just not for me.
14) Skitsofrenic - 11 October - International Day of the Girl Child. If you know you know. You know what? Period. I went into this expecting to roll my eyes and hate it but I guess I’m just this easily won over by gay people. This is the kind of country thing I don’t mind either so yeah well done hun.
15) Vera Blue - 25 September - I just got a kinda early Autumn vibe from this, it’s not fully pop enough to be a summer pop song but still feels quite fresh. Heard this one and didn’t think that as a whole song it compared to some of her past ones. Hearing it again I like it more than I did, it’s a pretty cute, fun pop song. It’s nothing to write home about, the bridge is interesting but I don’t really think it works with the rest of the song, but overall an easy listen for sure.
16) Ana Shine - 24 December - I used to get really excited for Christmas Eve but as time has passed naturally the excitement faded away. I did think I was gonna stan this from the intro but yeah my excitement faded away quite quickly actually. Like the oriental vibes, the rest of it just doesn’t do it for me.
17) Steps - 14 November - I LOVE Faye from Steps!! Left wondering “sure, I was Faye From Steps…but WHO IS FAYE TOZER?” (no really, she actually said that, that’s not me joking, she actually said “WHO IS FAYE TOZER?!” and then they actually illustrated Faye’s mental processes in her moment of torment with a shot from the Last Thing On My Mind video of her looking pensive down an alley. This song was really bad but I LOVE FAYE “from Steps” TOZER!
18) Alice on the roof - 14 July - The happiest day of the year, apparently! Think I’ve heard this one before actually, she usually does really pretty music and this is no different. Kinda gives me Foxes Glorious vibes which will always be a good thing for me. This was really pretty and just felt really warm? I loved this a lot.
19) Babet - 20 September - The date this wins TSC 413. This was a solid synth pop song that’ll always score well with me. In a week without that many contenders I can see this doing it pretty comfortably, well done. I feel like it kinda peaked a _little_ too early, but still a fantastic find.
20) BLOXX - 9 July - A cool summer’s day, fresh, fun, enjoyable. It’s nothing to write home about for its genre, but it’s a genre that usually appeals to me unless it’s really not it. Solid.
21) Adrian Chalifour - 12 December - International Day of Neutrality. Don’t think this benefits from coming after BLOXX, which does this sound better for me. This was pretty cute and solid until the chorus, which just didn’t do it for me sadly. It’s alright.
22) breathe. - 56 March - Don’t lie you know we got a 56th March this year that month dragged on for way too long to only have 31 days. I was honestly expecting to like this based on the artist because I’ve heard another one of their songs that I really liked but this was so boring omg. It just didn’t elicit any sort of response from me other than I wanted to go to sleep.
23) Ryan Horne - 2 May - World Tuna Day because this smelled.
24) Neon Trees - 10 February - Randomly generated a date from random.org because there was nothing stand-out or interesting about this song. Was kinda into this at the start but as a whole this was SO inoffensive it was almost painful. The biggest MEH.
25) Mickey Guyton - 30 July - International Day of Friendship! I’ve run out of ideas. <3 Lmao the backing piano being taken straight from Symphony. I did quite enjoy this though! It’s a bit cheesy, definitely something I would’ve stanned a lot more in like 2015, but regardless it’s a cute song, great voice, chorus is strong. Liked it.
26) Agnes - 1 June - World Day of Parents because MOM!!! Her new songs always seem to take a couple of listens to grow on me but this sounds better with every listen omg. I did want to 0 this in solidarity but it is just too good for me to not vote for it I’m sorry. Excellence.
27) Chloe Moriondo - 25 December - I always LOVE Christmas and this song perfectly represents the Christmas Day euphoria I felt as a child, I can hear that chorus erupting as I unwrap Loose by Nelly Furtado with absolute delight as a gay 5 year old. Okay but genuinely who the FUCK is this bitch because this song left me absolutely shaken. Kinda got Let Me Know by Winona Oak vibes in a way like it has that kind of euphoric power to it in places. So up my street this was. Excellence twice in a row has me reconsidering my whole votes!
28) So Below - 29 February - Because this is not something you hear every day! Kinda gagged at multiple people wanting to send this 3 year old song at the same time. I do know this already and like it a lot, would never have sent it because I didn’t think it was TSC’s kinda thing and I don’t love it quite enough to disregard that, but I do like it a lot like I said. Love the way it builds, it’s just a bop, a great listen, an experience, a great song.
29) Wafia - 3 April - I just feel like trees could bloom to this song. I really did sleep on I’m Good and it haunts me on a daily basis and I really wanted to like this to compensate to some extent. It’s actually really cute, it’s not on the same level as I’m Good but a really cute, really pretty song. I did actually really enjoy how lowkey this stayed, it grew on me more and more as it went on. Pretty stunning actually I’m so glad I liked this.
30) Evgenya Redko - 15 March - This is when Eurovision 2020 was cancelled and maybe that was how this should’ve stayed. This was actually one of my faves from Lithuania’s selection (though that’s not saying a lot so don’t get your hopes up) and I was sorry she had to withdraw. Haven’t had any desire to listen to it since, and hearing it now not much has changed. Decent song, but there’s a lot better.
31) The OMG Girlz - 4 September - BACK TO SCHOOL VIBES THANKS FOR MAKING THIS EASY FOR ME! Jessi’s Gucci definitely outsold but this was a fun bop. Not a bad entry to close on at all, it’s fun! Needed more of the rap that part slayed me a bit. Would stan it more if I had the nostalgic connection.
1309 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Translating my comments through like 20 google translate langages so they look longer than they really are!

First 16 here, next 15 soon. And yes, I will put them in one comment but I don't feel like loading up word atm

1529/5000
1) REMEMBER - I do not know what to expect from him, but he was shocked and I liked it!

2) Fantastic - is it the devil, the devil?

3) Album - The name does not mean what the hell? Attention to the word :)

4) Amicus - Well, I think it will be very good? The song itself is not good, and it's funny <3

5) Normandy - Yes, I'm not crazy ... I should have thought, but you never hear it.

6) Paul Munich - a moment for me, even though I really wanted it

7. Turn Anderson - Ooooh, I love your voice? I do not think they like it, but it did!

8) CLC - another song that I hope I hate, but it was so bad?

9) Even 3 - unfortunately he came back to hell, there are hotlines at the end of these two songs

10) Five knives with Red Bull, because it was a song he said, "Oh hell, here you are ...". This verse is no better than you might think, but what is not visible.

11) Noname - was a beautiful way! A significant victory for me: however, not that he did not want to listen to it again.

12) Sally - I saw that I thought I would ... and I thought it was too much. The answer is yes, be patient, I think it's appropriate

13) night heritage - of course MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. What is it? Red to blue winds it like a dream

14) Schizophrenia - It is important to respect the heritage of every soul. OR weapons at all?

15) True Blue - Fear of fifteen songs. I do not remember it now, and it was not easy.

16) Mary Blesock hates hate, hates it. And I think it's just as big, but when the brain explodes

TRANSLATIONS:

1) ONUKA- I really didn't know what to expect going into this, but it really surprised me and I enjoyed it!

2) MAMAMOO- This was hell, complete audio hell!

3) BESS- What was I saying about audio hell? Because this also belongs in audio hell :)

4) GFRIEND- Ok, I honestly found this really cute! The song itself wasn't much, but everything is adorable <3

5) Normandie- Right, I was definitely a bit scared by this...I suppose it's alright but I'm not going to listen to it again

6) Wilma Archer- I really hoped I was going to like this, but to be honest I just got bored about a minute in

7) Bow Anderson- Ooohhh, I really like her voice! I didn't think I was going to like this, but I ended up really liking this!

8) CLC- Another song I was actually really expecting to hate but it was actually kind of a bop!

9) 3YE- Sadly, the two-song good streak had to come to a close with this one, as we return to audible hell

10) Five Knives- When I was "Red Bull" I was like "Oh fuck, here we go..." The song was better than I was expecting, but nothing special

11) Noname- This was really quite cute and enjoyable! Not a winner for me, but not something I'd refuse to listen to again

12) Sally- When I saw the thumbnail I thought I was going to like it...And I guess it wasn't awful. The chorus was fine, versus tolerable, decent I guess

13) Late Night Legacy- Mmmm yes I dooooo. What the actual fuck was this? That blue thing on a skateboard? It felt like a fever dream

14) Skitsofrenic- The fact this is after Late Night Legacy is actually hilarious. GAY PEOPLE, ASSEMBLE!

15) Vera Blue- Fifteen songs in, and I'm afraid this was just kind of there. It's not going to stand out come point time and it just wasn't memorable for me

16) Ana Shine- I went from hating it to loving it to hating it. It's got an interesting tune and I suppose I enjoyed this, but my brain is confused about whether I should be running away right now
1308 days 21 hours ago
varlto
01) ONUKA: i actually LOVED this one! it was amazingly well produced and i love the ethnic bits!
02) MAMAMOO: this wasn't fully bad but it wasn't good either
03) BESS: amazing finnish song! i honestly don't really like finnish as a language but this song is just very good!
04) GFRIEND: another song that didn't really say anything to me
05) Normandie: oh do you realise the POWER this holds? this is an AMAZING song too. i see we either have very good songs or very bad ones!
06) Wilma Archer: this was honestly dull, no evolution, bad
07) Bow Anderson: ok i was honestly ready to drag this but bow is just so good like i want to hate her but i cant:(
08) CLC: this was too much! really not for me!
09) 3YE: oh, another kpop! this ws worse than the previous one!
10) Five Knives: i love the build up so much! her voice is also amazing, solid entry!
11) Noname: this was not a bop<3
12) Sally: ok but im bopping to this one, sally girl u GO
13) Late Night Legacy: i thought this was going to be a troll song but i actually liked it! not sure if it's going to get points from me cause this seems like a strong contest but the person who sent this has to know i really enjoyed it!
14) Skitsofrenic: <3!
15) Vera Blue: this had so much potential but ended up being a plain entry :(
16) Ana Shine: i appreciate the ethnic vibes but this did not do it for me
17) Steps: ok sorry no:( there's something about this that kinda annoys me
18) Alice on the roof: this was a beautiful song! i did like it:)
19) Babet: ok i didnt expect this to hit as HARD as it did? babet you're so good i love u
20) BLOXX: ok wait i really liked the vibe this had? good job!
21) Adrian Chalifour: noooooooo
22) breathe.: dull, boring!
23) Ryan Horne: im sorry but this was kinda bad, i did not enjoy it
24) Neon Trees: ok this was very good and ALMOST perfect. i loved almost every thing about it<3
25) Mickey Guyton: after the last song this just feels not enough
26) Agnes: MANGNES DO YOU MEAN? i hate whoever sent this but it's so good like i can't lie
27) Chloe Moriondo: ok the verses are like very ok but the CHORUS? ITS SO POWERFUL LIKE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
28) So Below: i thought this was going be a BOP but it wasnt
29) Wafia: ok this was very cute, i really liked her voice!
30) Evgenya Redko: ok this is honestly SO GOOD but like i dont wanna give this person hopes cause i think i already know my top 10 and this is not likely to make it :(
31) The OMG Girlz: no<3
1308 days 18 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) ONUKA - I like the vibe but It took forever for this to go somewhere, The first half just sounded like a noise a kids toy makes followed by a owl hoot. Not as good as expected from the comments for it. I was rather disappointed. Video was superb but the song just wasn't.

02) MAMAMOO - Production felt a bit cheap other than the Natalie Don't beat it didn't do much for me and well I can just listen to Raye for that beat so...Vocals were fine though and I'm not hating it as a whole but like this won't make my library.

03) BESS - Not sure I'll remember this after the contest but for now it's pleasant enough, A lot to like about it yet it somehow doesn't leave much impact. That could change with more listens?

04) GFRIEND - Terrible! Those impish voices will never be tolerable!

05) Normandie - The first song that I didn't need to question if I liked it. This was good.

06) Wilma Archer - Amber Mark has an amazing voice but this production doesn't make any sense, it's like gibberish but in music form. Mixer by Amber would of got my 12 but think I have to pass on this.
1308 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
For each song I will say at least one positive thing so everyone will be happy! SPREAD POSITIVITY ☺️

01.ONUKA — I liked the uniqueness of this song, the talent she has is really cool, did grow off me near the end but it was an all round good entry that made me start the contest with a positive smile! TOOT!
02. MAMAMOO — I didn't expect this to be death slotted wow! This honestly isn't the worst I've heard from this genre, it's was alright, I'd probably not listen to it outside TSC but it was a good listen. TOOT!
03. BESS — ugh I wish it snapped harder to be honest, it did get irritating and was a bit draggy at points and I was a bit turned off by that but parts I did definitely did enjoy though, just a bit weak. BOOT!
04. GFRIEND — I did prefer MAMAMOO, in my opinion it was just a massive blur and it was very hard to endure. Saying that I can see how some people would like this song and that it would be up their street. BOOT!
05. Normandie — I think for this song you have to be in the mood to enjoy it, and right now I'm definitely not in a good mood, it just fell flat for me but I love the guitar of this song that was beautiful! BOOT!
06. Wilma Archer — This… was the definition of a drag, the clapping (I think it was clapping) anyway was enjoyable though and it's a good song to bop your head to. BOOT!
07. Bow Anderson — This was right up my street but this would be the perfect summer anthem if this was sent in the summer, but I absolutely loved it! Definitely a bop in my opinion! TOOT!
08. CLC — This was noise, the pre chorus were good, the verses need work and the chorus absolutely snapped! I changed my opinion around 2 minutes in it is definitely a bop! TOOT!
09. 3YE — Oh wow there's a lot of KPop in this contest (Not a complaint btw) this wasn't the best KPop song but it certainly did deliver tonight, yeah overall an enjoyable song! TOOT!
10. Five Knives — I found it really hard to think of a positive thing to say about this song but I do feel like this could be played in a club so at least it has that going for it! BOOT!
11. Noname — We stan an R&B queen! Personally it wasn't for me but she did slay me at points, overall I don't think I'd go anywhere near this song in the future! BOOT!
12. Sally — Oooh this was interesting! I enjoyed this, it entranced me! Very enjoyable song and I did like this, it didn't fail to entertain me! Could've snapped a bit harder to be honest but we'll roll with it! TOOT!
13. Late Night Legacy — Okay yeah I can't think of a positive thing about this song.. I liked the costume? BOOT!
14. Skitsofrenic — I considered sending this to LGBTQ week but decided I'd go with Everyone Is Gay! This was a fun song that I did like I have to admit! TOOT!
15. Vera Blue — Oh Wow! This really did snap, this was very close to getting a SHOOT from me but yeah loved this! TOOT!
16. Ana Shine — I loved the ethnic vibe I got from this song, very entrancing and her vocals are to die for, I'll look out for Ana in the future cause she seems to have some bops! TOOT!
17. Steps — A Brit sent this song and I'm fully expecting for Steps to get 12's from like 3 UK people. This wasn't their best and it sounded like a song from Eurovision 2017 I can't think of what song it is though 🤔.
18. Alice on the roof — This dragged but it was artistic drag 😍, I did get bored near the end however and it wasn't my cup of tea, it was alright. BOOT!
19. Babet — All I have to say is, how does this only have 2k views, this would've won >25k week easily. TOOT!
20. BLOXX — I'm loving the amount of indie this week! I liked the vibe I got from this song and that girl is so hot honestly. This snapped. TOOT!
21. Adrian Chalifour — eh Bebe outsold last week, they did slay but this was below average. Could've been better. NOOT!
22. breathe — Is this when the contest goes downhill, this was not that great but the chorus was enchanting. BOOT!
23. Ryan Horne — Terrible Tommy I have to admit, this was a very terrible song, the music was good though just the vocals I could do without. BOOT!
24. Neon Trees — Oh wow I didn't expect for this song to pick up the whole contest. This was great, the song from start to finish pulled me in and it was enjoyable! TOOT!
25. Mickey Guyton — Mickey slays so much I do love her, what a queen and the song was very beautiful! TOOT!
26. Agnes — I'm one of the people who find Agnes overrated but congrats on your win though. BOOT!
27. Chloe Moriondo — Oh okay I really enjoyed the way this snapped. She sung the song well and I could understand the meaning behind the song from her emotion in the voice. TOOT!
28. So Below — I did actually like this, very cool song and overall he did it justice and for that he is awarded a TOOT!
29. Wafia — Listening to this song made me want to walk into a hurricane, this was rather boring but her voice was sweet and lovely! BOOT!
30. Evgenya Redko — This was enchanting but is there a better song yes and I did enjoy other songs more but this was very artistic and beautiful and then it goes in, I'm torn with this song. NOOT!
31. The OMG Girlz — Nope the only good this about this song is that it ended. BOOT!
1308 days 6 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) ONUKA - interesting opener! loved how experimental the production was, wasn't really sure how i felt about it at first but really grew on me as it went along, the production kinda gave me very slight "bubble pop electric" by gwen teas at parts LMFAO. maybe not as chaotic as i'd hoped it would've been but it was more about the mood than anything else. very pretty and ethereal. i really enjoyed this!
02) MAMAMOO - it's... kinda funny that some people were so up in arms about "HIP" being ripped off by some girl like ten contests ago or something, just for minstrelmoo to ripoff "natalie don't" by RAYE with this? LMAO it's LITERALLY the same chord progression you cannot tell me otherwise. yeah sure this is a decent song, BUT i'd rather stick with the aforementioned song rather than support... mamamoo of all k-pop groups. and the original song just so happens to be by a black singer, go figure! xx
03) BESS - i had actually listened to this months ago and didn't think much of it bar the really cool production. on a second listen i like this a lot more then i remember, don't LOVE but it's pretty solid, if only for hard that production goes and how... rubbery(?) it kinda sounds. dont think the actual song as a PACKAGE is anything to write home about tho but definetly the most literal definition of "definetly thought it was fun, liked the beat".
04) GFRIEND - i'll admit i'm not familliar with GFRIEND at all besides "labyrinth" and "apple" (both 12s tee bee aitch) BUT... this really just took me by surprise LMFAOOO HOLY SHIT WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?? the anime opener realness <3 a lot of cute concepts in k-pop aren't executed as well as this. genuinely great from beginning to end, i'm actually in love. the way they ate, yeah i LOVE this. GODFRIEND always delivers so idk why im gagging, mothers. best k-pop song of the week all around, no competition really LOL. god im in love w this.
05) Normandie - i still have their song from bibbles week on heavy rotation so i had somewhat high expectations for this... and they were met!! i just think they do this type of rock music so well, genuinely catchy and with iMpAcT~. i've really liked everything i've heard from them so far. i can see this doing really well this week, more of this and less imagine dragons ripoffs tyy!!!!
06) Wilma Archer - i got really excited when i saw amber mark featured, i really love some of her other songs and her whole vibe, so i had high expectations for this... and... i think i liked this? felt more like an experience than a song, the song is kinda franctic and there's a lot going on? maybe it was a hard pill to swallow on a first listen. maybe i'll have to listen to this a few times to really form an opinion on this but i guess i like it. (but in an UNRELATED note, hey you! yes, YOU, the reader! did you know that "mixer" by amber mark has never been sent to TSC? you should consider making the move! yes, you! think about it, okay? thanks!)
07) Bow Anderson - oh, this girl again. "sweater" was kind of a snoozer and i do think this edges it out... i mean, at least it has some punch to it LOL. i'm not crazy about it by ANY means but it's cute, i GUESS, a little annoying though. i can totally see why people would enjoy this but i don't know, i just don't think bow anderson's music was made for girls like ME.
08) CLC - GOING ✈️✈️✈️ HELICOPTER. whew this monsta x single kinda made a few points? honestly this song kinda reeks of a budget stray kids comeback but i can't lie i'm moderately bopping LMAO it's very boygroup reject but i kind of stan it. will probably do well with TSC because people here only stan k-pop that's "hardhitting" or whatever. i mean, it's a sure from me so i can't complain! objectively trash but what can i say, i rlly like that chorus.
09) 3YE - NOT the two exo rejects one after the other pleeeeeease. this feels a bit MOR compared to "queen" and SPECIALLY "OOMM", it just feels very standard from what i've listened to them? i'm starting to think they're a one-trick pony LOL, maybe it's the bit shady running order but i kinda like CLC's take on the trash "hardhitting" bop(???) better... even if they're kind of the same song.
10) Five Knives - this... is so dated LMAO. i was kind of a slut for these types of songs around 2013-2015 when they were popular but they really haven't aged well, have they? kudos for the... interesting vocals, i guess... but i'm not really sure on how to feel about this. it kinda slaps?? but it sounds SO muddled at parts to the point where it verges on being unlistenable... yeah this is a no from me LOL.
11) Noname - oh, for SURE sure. i've been meaning to get into noname's discography and this is a pretty solid introduction. i LOOOOVE the production on this what the hell?? it's so subdued but very layered. held my attention through the end, i'm kind of ascending. so cute, yeah i really like this. it keeps growing on me as i keep listening to it too, so relaxing and ethereal. obviously the white scandipop gays who cannot handle their trap infused rnb SEASONING will avoid this like the plague but thank you so much for entering this, ur doing gods work x
12) Sally - the amount of flavour that was brought from a SALLY. not keen on the vocals which is a little PITCHY and borderline headache inducing... the vocoder isn't doing any favors BUT!!! i did really enjoy the production a lot. i guess this stands in the middle for me? it's a cute french bop but her vocals kinda get in the way of me really liking the song. alas, cute.
13) Late Night Legacy - my, how much did i miss this particular type of pop rock in TSC. throw it in the bin luv x
14) Skitsofrenic - the way i've been trying to articulate and formulate thoughts on this particular piece but can't find a single thing to say. it just sort of... happened, i guess. miss tammy filet baker threw the first brick at stonewall i guess
15) Vera Blue - her two best songs have already been submitted so is there really any point in submitting her? this is... nice, but the chorus is so disappointing. the phrase MOR comes to mind, it just really didn't go anywhere? it's so... meh. honestly i feel she has better, older songs that weren't submitted yet. "lady powers" and "the way you love me" are still the ones tho. really like her, don't care about the song at all.
16) Ana Shine - see my comment for #12, except i was a lot less enthusiastic about this one. it really peaked with that intro for it to not do... anything after, kinda limp and dreary. i don't even remember how this goes and i've listened to it like two minutes ago LMAO?
17) Steps - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! i was really hoping this would've been submitted, thank you whoever you are! steps have always come across to me as the deluded brit tryhard theater kids who formed a musical group as a passion project and totally thought they were the shit, i just cannot and don't think any of their music is supposed to be taken seriously?? which just makes them so endearing and amusing to me, the equally deluded youtube comments for this video only fuels my love for this. i mean YEAH this song is very objectively bad but it's so cheesy and hilarious that i non-ironically love it? i do have to say, lisa scott lee IS the IT tho. man bun GODDESS. (EDIT: i just rewatched the video for the sixth time in a row and realised lisa is wearing a side ponytail, fake stan smh)
18) Alice on the roof - ah, this was qyute~. i don't really know what else to say about this, very upbeat and carefree. i didn't have a lot of strong opinions/feelings regarding this but i was smiling all the way throughout. kinda dragged slightly but it was a very pleasant, breezy listen. i liked this.
19) Babet - not off-brand "somebody"... but like, i stan dd. this is my second time listening to the contest atm. my original comment was about how i... liked this discover weekly meets dagny album track but felt like the song could've been a bit punchier. well, FUCK. this just CLICKED for me. like CLICKED CLICKED. i love love looove finding virtually unknown songs here in TSC that deliver this type of quality and just take me by surprise like this. i feel like i would be absolutely OBSESSED with this after a few listens, but as it stands? love it. the way this is undoubtedly winning this week, i guess i support it. WHENIMINACORNERGOTNOWHERETOGO I CHOOSE MY COLORS SMART SO I CAN HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she spilled
20) BLOXX - wanted to like it more than i did really. it's cute but nothing THAT worthwhile. i feel bad for writing a comment this short but i don't rlly have too much to say about this LOL sorry!
21) Adrian Chalifour - oh this is a hit! feel free to revoke my fag card but i really... haven't kept up with the drag race franchise @ all tbh so color me surprised when this wasn't a balls to the wall drag queen banger? this is what i thought BLOXX would serve so i'm glad it's here. yeah i like this, probably a highlight in this week tbh.
22) breathe. - ooh, i mean... i'm kinda digging this? really like the atmosphere, the song does feel a bit stagnant but like i can dig- ...huh? not sam smith's vocal twin showing up to ruin this in the second verse HELLO??? i don't really know how to feel about this. i liked it, i suppose, but it kinda just happened? maybe i'll have to listen to this a few times to really get a grasp on how i feel on this, but i'm leaning towards liking it at the very least.
23) Ryan Horne - i actually didn't dislike this as much as i thought i would! it's pretty netflix rock (which doesn't surprise me given that it's from a soundtrack of a tv show) which is not my favorite music genre that's prominently featured on TSC but i actually kind of enjoyed this... for the first minute or so. the rest kind of faded into background music but it was still pretty decent. can't say i'll be voting for it but it was pretty nice for what it is, i can see why others would stan.
24) Neon Trees - this... was so unremarkable LMAO. i've never been big on neon trees in the first place but this is annoying and faceless. i'm kinda mad at how mediocre it is. yeah get the fag off the tv i'm not watching this
25) Mickey Guyton - ah, this is cute. i kinda got alexandra burke "heartbreak on hold" era teas from this, which was random LOL.  the whole thing is a little standard but it's very solid all around, very melodic and catchy. not the type of song i typically go crazy for and not sure it's one of my FAVORITE top 10 songs of the week, but i actually enjoyed this. very cute.
26) Agnes - i DID contemplate the possibility of ATTEMPTING to clickrace for this but i figured... why would i attempt to clickrace alongside everyone and their grandma trying to get this song for it to probably get a measly top 10 placement and not win because TSC is biased lmao? anyways, the song! i've been a biT of a casual agnes stan throughout my entire life (i got the "dance love pop" cd to prove it!!!) and my adoration for her has only been growing with every single song she's been releasing in the last months or so... but this... THIS. THIS!!! the strings. the vocoder. the 30 choruses throughout the entire song. she's been outselling herself with every single song she's released ("limelight" and "goodlife" are 12s as well!!!!) but this is the first new song of hers that really lobotomized me, melted my grey matter, smash opened my cranium and finally made me accept that winner of the second season of swedish idol Agnes Emillia Carlsson DOES, in fact, have a chokehold on my cortex and she will until the day i shuffle off this mortal coil. absolutely STUNNINGUE.
27) Chloe Moriondo - okay FUCK YOU ashley nicolette frangipane!!!!! this song has me very CONFLICTED. on the one hand, that chorus is GREAT. injects a lot of energy to the song, it gives me kelsy karter/early 00s pop rock goodness turned up to 100 levels of EXCELLENCE, but the rest of the song is a bit... ehh, isn't it? i kinda felt like the chorus was actually leading up to something but it just kind of fluctuated between REALLY good to... mundane and average alt pop girl? this didn't reach the level i wanted it to reach, which is really sad because there's clearly a lot of potential here. the highs are very high, but the rest of the song is very unremarkable. we'll see if the chorus is good enough to slip into my top 10 this week i guess.
28) So Below - if history were to prove anything, i would guess this was brave considering he's somehow managed to find my private spotify "indie bops i'll never send to TSC" playlist LMAO. yeah i've been a bit obsessed with this in the past, don't quite have the same obsession for it NOW but i do still think it's a really great song. so below have a lot of good songs actually, and i'd gather this is definetly one of their best efforts. yeah i really like this duh
29) Wafia - this literally got the same exact reaction from me as #20. cute but not really worthwhile. great filters, beautiful filters.
30) Evgenya Redko - this is an esc reject huh? emphasis on the reject i see it. that drop is kind of annoying and horrible, i didn't even mind the verses or the whiny vocals too much but i stopped caring about this ever since that drop. i really can't be bothered with this.
31) The OMG Girlz - LMAOOOOO i mean, DUH. a classiQUE. this is such a cheap, cheesy and dated early 10s rnb track in the best way, this REALLY just takes me back to the time where groups like mindless behavior (now THAT'S a throwback) were mildly relevant sahjbsahjsbj. dolly style WISHES!!!!!!!!!!
1308 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
1) REMEMBER - I do not know what to expect from him, but he was shocked and I liked it!

2) Fantastic - is it the devil, the devil?

3) Album - The name does not mean what the hell? Attention to the word :)

4) Amicus - Well, I think it will be very good? The song itself is not good, and it's funny <3

5) Normandy - Yes, I'm not crazy ... I should have thought, but you never hear it.

6) Paul Munich - a moment for me, even though I really wanted it

7. Turn Anderson - Ooooh, I love your voice? I do not think they like it, but it did!

8) CLC - another song that I hope I hate, but it was so bad?

9) Even 3 - unfortunately he came back to hell, there are hotlines at the end of these two songs

10) Five knives with Red Bull, because it was a song he said, "Oh hell, here you are ...". This verse is no better than you might think, but what is not visible.

11) Noname - was a beautiful way! A significant victory for me: however, not that he did not want to listen to it again.

12) Sally - I saw that I thought I would ... and I thought it was too much. The answer is yes, be patient, I think it's appropriate

13) night heritage - of course MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. What is it? Red to blue winds it like a dream

14) Schizophrenia - It is important to respect the heritage of every soul. OR weapons at all?

15) True Blue - Fear of fifteen songs. I do not remember it now, and it was not easy.

16) Mary Blesock hates hate, hates it. And I think it's just as big, but when the brain explodes

17) Play the song. But it’s not a bad song;

18) Long: what? I want to have fun, but I can't ...

19) You are strong, run fast! Wait, is this song bad? Oh, but I don't remember.

20) Block - My anger is growing, and this is the first time this has happened. But he didn't know.

21) Adrian Califur - this is different ... I love you! And another pop right

22) I'm not pregnant, I'm tired.

23) Roman Ryan: Yes, no.

24) Neo Stick - The radio looks good and I don't regret it. Not me, but okay

25) Mickey Gaiton - I love it! Real BOP!

26) Agnes is an artist who starts everything except me :)

27) Chloe Moriondo, so you can't wait for her? Amazing brain!

28) - Yes, it is true, because there is nothing here, but remember.

29) Waffle is a great song, but look, that video is fun.

30) Evgenij redKre - Although I hate it, I can't write bad words, not words.

31) OMG Girlz - Guicc ce Guicc, go Guicc!

TRANSLATIONS:

1) ONUKA- I really didn't know what to expect going into this, but it really surprised me and I enjoyed it!

2) MAMAMOO- This was hell, complete audio hell!

3) BESS- What was I saying about audio hell? Because this also belongs in audio hell :)

4) GFRIEND- Ok, I honestly found this really cute! The song itself wasn't much, but everything is adorable <3

5) Normandie- Right, I was definitely a bit scared by this...I suppose it's alright but I'm not going to listen to it again

6) Wilma Archer- I really hoped I was going to like this, but to be honest I just got bored about a minute in

7) Bow Anderson- Ooohhh, I really like her voice! I didn't think I was going to like this, but I ended up really liking this!

8) CLC- Another song I was actually really expecting to hate but it was actually kind of a bop!

9) 3YE- Sadly, the two-song good streak had to come to a close with this one, as we return to audible hell

10) Five Knives- When I was "Red Bull" I was like "Oh fuck, here we go..." The song was better than I was expecting, but nothing special

11) Noname- This was really quite cute and enjoyable! Not a winner for me, but not something I'd refuse to listen to again

12) Sally- When I saw the thumbnail I thought I was going to like it...And I guess it wasn't awful. The chorus was fine, versus tolerable, decent I guess

13) Late Night Legacy- Mmmm yes I dooooo. What the actual fuck was this? That blue thing on a skateboard? It felt like a fever dream

14) Skitsofrenic- The fact this is after Late Night Legacy is actually hilarious. GAY PEOPLE, ASSEMBLE!

15) Vera Blue- Fifteen songs in, and I'm afraid this was just kind of there. It's not going to stand out come point time and it just wasn't memorable for me

16) Ana Shine- I went from hating it to loving it to hating it. It's got an interesting tune and I suppose I enjoyed this, but my brain is confused about whether I should be running away right now

17) Steps- This just wasn't really a song for me, but I guess it's not bad!

18) Alice On The Roof- What actually was this? I really wanted to like it but...I just couldn't

19) Babet- Come on chameleon! Wait, wrong song! This was alright but not very memorable for me

20) BLOXX- I was expecting to hate this, and at first, I was, but something here made me change my mind

21) Adrian Chalifour- Surprisingly...I enjoyed this! It was diverse and honestly kind of a bop

22) Breathe- This just really isn't my genre and I was bored

23) Ryan Horne- Yeah, no

24) Neon Trees- This sounded very radio-friendly and tbh I'm not really complaining. Not really my thing, but it's alright

25) Mickey Guyton- Ooohhh now this is something I found myself enjoying! It was actually a bop!

26) Agnes- The classic clickraced song that everyone but me seems to enjoy :)

27) Chloe Moriondo- I was not expecting this to turn into what it did! Surprisingly, quite a fun bop I guess!

28) So Below- Yeah, nothing wrong here just no memorable

29) Wafia- A decent song, not memorable though. The music video was kind of funny

30) Evgenia Redko- Ok, this was awful. I really just hate that awful noise that I can't put into words

31) The OMG Girlz- Guicci This, Guicci that, Guicci my ass!
1308 days 3 hours ago
onemanarmy
07) Bow Anderson - I like the oldie sound it goes for, not as good as sweater but I like it.

08) CLC - This felt quite juvenile, not for me but I've heard worse.

09) 3YE - I feel like I should be able to like this thus nothing was off putting yet I fail to connect with it.

10) Five Knives - Very messy and annoying production.

11) Noname - I connect with the sound and I didn't not like it but felt this was simply filler music.

12) Sally - Her voice is so unique and personally I love it. It has a nice chill yet upbeat vibe.
1307 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
01) ONUKA – its okay, i feel its style over substance, but some bits are better than others.
02) MAMAMOO – its not too bad for kpop, heard a lot worse!
03) BESS – dreary, and swearing and annoying voice, hat trick!
04) GFRIEND – its typical female kpop, is wasn’t too bad!
05) Normandie – this contest peaked early!
06) Wilma Archer - my left eye is twitching!!
07) Bow Anderson – that was interesting!
08) CLC – is this kpop week! Quite like that!
09) 3YE – must have missed that memo!! That was alright!
10) Five Knives wasn’t too bad, better than some ive heard so far!
11) Noname – coma time!
12) Sally – not really my thing!!
13) Late Night Legacy – I quite like this!
14) Skitsofrenic – okay!
15) Vera Blue – its too off beat for me!
16) Ana Shine – that really dragged!!
17) Steps – oh my god its steps, its H!!!! that wasn’t bad! They should do Eurovision.
18) Alice on the roof – she has an unusual voice. Sometimes it sounds like she cant be bothered.
19) Babet – really not my thing.
20) BLOXX – the tunes quite good, and shes singing normally!
21) Adrian Chalifour – that wasn’t too bad, I liked the chorus.
22) breathe. – whispery and dreary!
23) Ryan Horne – was quite pleasant!
24) Neon Trees – that was quite toe tapping!
25) Mickey Guyton – ive heard this before, don’t know where, its ok.
26) Agnes = sounds like another song, actually several songs, think boney m is one of them!
27) Chloe Moriondo –lazy dreary singing, oh okay!
28) So Below – not my sort of thing.
29) Wafia – sounds like lots of other songs.
30) Evgenya Redko – that was amazingly annoying singing!!
31) The OMG Girlz – free advertising!
1307 days 21 hours ago
Darbe
1. Onuka - I preferred the parts where she wasn’t singing =] Instrumentation was dope
2. MAMAMOO - This was fine.
3. BESS - It was decent. Probably will do well.
4. GFRIEND - The production was fine but the product as a whole was too sugary for me.
5. Normandie - A bit generic. It was okay.
6. Wilma Archer - It was nearly there, but it didn’t fully come together for me.
7. Bow Anderson - Burn the verses, the chorus is good!
8. CLC - I found this generic actually
9. 3YE - These last 2 Kpop bands always seem to be rivals LMAO. Both didn’t interest me.
10. Five Knives - Juvenile and an outdated sound
11. Noname - This was chill and I could vibe to this
12. Sally - There were some elements I liked, but it was ultimately a bit too annoying I think
13. Late Night Legacy - Started promising but got bad quickly
14. Laura Bell Bundy - stop.
15. Vera Blue - The verses were hopeful but chorus lacked what I needed
16. Ana Shine - This genre usually does well but it needed more personality
17. Steps - This was quite gay
18. Alice on the roof - This was actually good!
19. Babet - Reminds me of Never Really Over. Definitely a contender.
20. BLOXX - I’ve noticed this genre used to appeal to me way more in 2019.
21. Adrian Callafiore - Meh, an average pop song my mum would probably like.
22. breathe. - While some elements I would’ve scrapped (including the second vocalist) I did dig most of this!
23. Ryan Horne - I could imagine this being on Peaky Blinders, although the country twang to it did take away from the feel.
24. Neon Trees - This fine indie bop is probably one of the better songs this week
25. Mickey Guyton - A basic bop
26. Agnes - Oh this is winning surely
27. Chloe Moriondo - Knock off Billie Eilish vocally with a generic chorus.
28. So Below - I definitely enjoyed this. Very in my taste range.
29. Wafia - Pleasant I suppose
30. Evgenya Redko - Absolutely not for me
31. The OMG Girls - Lmao
1307 days 21 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟠 ONUKA : mixed feelings on this one. Loved the flute instrumental especially once the drum kicked in but her vocals didn’t add anything to the song if you ask me. And it’s not totally fault of the fact that very airy kind of vocals aren’t really my thing. So there’s more to that.

02) 🟡 MAMAMOO : I liked the song but it didn’t go THERE. My fav part was that soft falsetto at the very beginning of the chorus but other than that this really felt into the background.

03) 🟢 BESS : ok seriously that bass line in the chorus made me flood my basement. Overall the song isn’t like he beat or most original but it is definitely a whole lot of fun dance track that I can appreciate.

04) 🟡 GFRIEND : what can is say? I feel this era of KPop speaks to me more than the most recent one. I feel this really represent the essence of Kpop without trying to be heavily western like the new one. Yeah I really liked it. Also watch this be Jpop or something. (Continues on comment #08)

05) 🟢 Normandie : can’t deny rock hard lost a lot of actuality especially lately. But I feel this somehow managed to bring it to 2020. The chorus is just an absolute banger and the ore chorus in falsetto just makes it so relevant to today. The verses are kinda old-sounding and they kinda lost me on that but at least they opened with the chorus. So can’t tell this nothing I guess.

06) 🔴 Wilma Archer : I stan Amber. And I mean stan. If you haven’t already go listen to “Monsoon” : masterpiece. I won’t enter it myself because TSC ain’t ready but if you want a 12 you know where to find me. This... meh. Quintessentially meh. Can’t really wait for the next song.

07) 🟠 Bow Anderson : the chorus is kinda good. The rest is definitely a copy of the first Meghan Trainor. Even the accent. I swear that accent doesn’t appear in her previous works.

08) 🟢 CLC : ok THIS is how you do Kpop now. I haven’t been this excited for a KPOP song since Adios. Now... this isn’t as good but this definitely goes into my playlist. Also GFRIEND was green dot until this because that I liked for being unapologetically KPOP with no influences but this one managed to rock with all the influences while still being 100% Kpop. And once again watch this be Jpop or something.

09) 🟡 3YE : I think I’ve always liked their entries in here and while this isn’t by any means bad (as a matter of fact I had a lot of fun) I feel this one is one of their least impressive and representative songs.

10) 🟠 Five Knives : if Icona Pop smoked too much and had anger management issues? I don’t know... this wasn’t like unbearable but also... didn’t allow me to have fun with it.

11) 🔴 Noname : I am just sorry but this can’t do it for me. The spoken words are even nice but the instrumental really makes me uncomfortable. It’s like too chill and generic.

12) 🟠 Sally : it started well but went downhill very and undeniably fast. What looked like a lot of fun at the beginning turned out to be very boring in the end.

13) 🔴 Late Night Legacy : a true example of how classic rock is completely wrong in 2020.

14) 🟢 Skitsofrenic : like... I don’t know either ok? Just take the green dot and let’s move along ok?

15) 🟠 Vera Blue : won’t deny. Thought of entering this myself. But (and it’s a big but) the “overture” of the chorus was very underwhelming. Like... very. Also overall the song isn’t quite developed in my opinion. I really like the prechorus. But the rest... I am very conflicted about.

16) 🟢 Ana Shine : oh my god. Oh my god. Thsi was everything I needed this week. Like seriously this buildup of the same guitar riff is just amazing. This brought me back to the early 2000s with Kiss Kiss and Ain’t It Funny. And I am so here for that.

17) 🟡 Steps : Did I have fun? You can bet your ass. But this was painfully outdated.

18) 🔴 Alice on the roof : this genre really doesn’t do it for me. It’s too soft and sweet.

19) 🟢 Babet : listen me here tho. The concept is STRONG. But I feel execution was  a little too amateurish. Her voice is very nounced and warm. She NEEDED some stronger bass in the verse especially. Also the first section of the chorus is too empty and makes it lose a little pathos but the second section screwed me over so bad I need a cigarette now.

20) 🟡 BLOXX : this plays at my gym constantly. It’s fine. But it’s a fine song for a training session. It’s there but you’re more focused on counting repetitions rather than on the song itself so on its own it’s still fine but a little less effective.

21) 🟢 Adrian Chalifour : I mean... what else did we expect from the Canada’s Drag Race winner?

22) 🟠 breathe. : is fine. But it’s just a Billie Eilish copy for the sake of it.

23) 🟢 Ryan Horne : like seriously I am disarmed by this. This was just so effective and just breathtakingly beautiful. Great pick. I feel like an criminal on the run now.

24) 🟠 Neon Trees : Neon Trees being Neon Trees for 3 minutes straight. This was so 2013. Like seriously I believe in 2020 we have to do better than this.

25) 🔴 Mickey Guyton : sometimes less is more even in music and this had literally too much. The vocals were really powerful and the instrumental as well so it felt kinda like a battle between the two but at the end they both lose and the song just sounds cheap.

26) 🟢 Agnes : this rides the funky wave so well by bringing something definitely new and classy to the table. The chorus isn’t the most off-going but it’s just prefect the way it is.

27) 🟠 Chloe Moriondo : depressed gen Z girl song 2.0. Not that impressive.

28) 🟠 So Below : the bass and melody lines were good but the vocals really didn’t do it for me. I really needed a much lower tone. This felt kinda unnatural.

29) 🟡 Wafia : I’ve had my good eye on her for a while now and she has a lot of potential but she never really go there for me. This is one of her most tiepid trials as well tho.

30) 🟢 Evgenya Redko : a good mix of sperimentale and pop. It was trying to go am extra mile without taking itself too seriously which I really appreciated. Also you know I will love anything even remotely Arabic-sounding. Especially if it’s mixed with such a good vocal section.

31) 🟠 The OMG Girlz : i definitely would have loved this in 2010 tho.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!