This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 413 Final

Topic » TSC 413 Final

1314 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) ONUKA- This was cool
02) MAMAMOO- Ok RAYE
03) BESS- Noooooope
04) GFRIEND- Cute
05) Normandie- Yeah this is a no mostly
06) Wilma Archer- Weird!
07) Bow Anderson- Summer vibes, alright
08) CLC- Noisy!
1314 days 16 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) ONUKA - Her voice was nice, but this song was just an absolute drag. It was hard to get through it.
02) MAMAMOO - This was actually cute and fun. I didn't expect to like this at all, but I was actually into it.
03) BESS - I wanted to like this, but it was just very boring and not doing it for me.
04) GFRIEND - Meh, whenever there are multiple kpop songs I can't not compare them. This one just didn't do it for me like the other one did. Just not catchy.
05) Normandie - I liked this a lot! It was a nice rock song, but very relaxing and catchy at the same time. A very easy listen.
06) Wilma Archer - This sounded very dated and it was just very boring in my opinion. Sorry, just not for me.
07) Bow Anderson - Her voice sounds so familiar, but I can't quite put a finger on it...the song was fine, but it didn't have a great moment that I was waiting for. The chorus was fine and didn't stand out much.
08) CLC - Okay this song wasn't bad. I openly dislike kpop, but this was definitely tolerable.
09) 3YE - Okay a lot of KPOP and all getting squished together, which isn't good because they all kinda blend together for me. This unforunately is getting pushed to the side for me.
10) Five Knives - Yeah I love this bop I do. I can feel the emotion behind it and I just love everything about this like yes please. It's catchy the chorus is good and it's like slow-paced at the same time yes please. I love it so much.
11) Noname - This is giving me old school R&B vibes and I am here for it. It's smooth and I like it a lot.
12) Sally - Yeah absolutely fucking not this is absolute shit.
13) Late Night Legacy - I hate songs where I feel the instrumentals are too overpowering and I can't even hear the lyrics and this is doing just that. Next.
14) Skitsofrenic - I mean it was just stupid. Clearly a troll entry, but it was kinda annoying.
15) Vera Blue - It was okay, one of the most average songs I've ever heard.
16) Ana Shine - I didn't like this song at all. IDK what it was, but this song just stressed me out. I was bored.
17) Steps - Okay, okay. I needed a song to motivate me to continue listening and this song did that. This was a bop. I loved the chorus and I just love that this song seemed very empowering, it was exactly what I needed in this MEH week.
18) Alice on the roof - The song was very lowkey, but I oddly enjoyed it. It was relaxing and clearly a sad song but I like sad songs and I really liked
19) Babet - I feel like there was so much going on here. My heart was literally racing, but I did like her voice and found the song was well put together and had a good chorus. Upon a relisten, this song really did age like a fine wine.
20) BLOXX - This was cute. Had a nice drop and the chorus was good. It didn't have a wow moment, but I think it was solid.
21) Adrian Chalifour - This reminded me of something WALK THE MOON! would sing and I HATE WALK THE MOON!
22) breathe. - Okay, this was a little TOO low key and literally put me to sleep. I'm sorry.
23) Ryan Horne - Wtf? This sounds like some indie song that would play in a 1950's western film before two cowboys began a shootout. I have never been so bored.
24) Neon Trees - Okay I really liked this! We do need to stan rock bands in TSC. This was so well put together and the song flowed so nicely. I love love lovedddd the chorus. Everything about this song was really good.
25) Mickey Guyton - I hate country, but this was cute. Pop with a nice country twang and a nice chorus. A little cheesy, but I think it was sweet.
26) Agnes - This was the click race song this week? I HATE IT HERE. This song literally isn't good at all. It was very average. She had a nice voice, but nothing about the song stood out at all. Next.
27) Chloe Moriondo - This song was decent. The verses were nice, the chorus was redundant and kinda bored me. I still liked the song as a whole.
28) So Below - I just feel like this week of TSC has been so meh and I'm starting to get tired and this song just feels like it was given to me by the TSC gods to give me a rest. Thank you.
29) Wafia - This song was cute, I found her voice to be very annoying IDK why but it was definitely a fine song. IDK if it will be enough for me, though.
30) Evgenya Redko - This song was very unique and she had a really nice voice for sure, but I felt like it was a little too much for me. It just wasn't my thing.
31) The OMG Girlz - This song is just silly and probably wasn't meant to be a troll, but definitely seems like one to me. It's just really dumb and not good.
1314 days 14 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1. ONUKA - I want to like this so bad because it has such a cool sound, but the flute and the weird clicking sound effects give me a headache.

2. MAMAMOO - They’re such amazing vocalists, but I’m not sure I’m really digging the overall sound here. The chorus is really nice, but there’s not enough going on in the verses to really hold my attention.

3. BESS - First new addition to the playlist from this week! When is this gonna be sent to ESCT? Finnish queen certainly deserves it with this bop.

4. GFRIEND - I saw them and was terrified it was gonna be Apple, but this is nice! I’m not usually crazy about unapologetic cute girl pop, but this was really enjoyable for me. Might be another one for the playlist.

5. Normandie - Not sure how I feel about this sound. He’s a good singer, but it’s a bit too noisy for me, especially with the insanely loud drum and guitar in the chorus.

6. Wilma Archer - This takes almost a full minute to get started, and even when it does it’s really disappointing. There’s not much build and there’s no payoff, so I’m left feeling unfulfilled.

7. Bow Anderson - I really liked Sweater, but this just doesn’t have the same appeal. This type of production doesn’t fit her voice as well, and the whole thing feels a little disjointed.

8. CLC - BOP! This did a really good job of incorporating the more intense EDM and hip hop influences while still being unapologetically K-pop. There’s definitely parts that feel a bit too cluttered, but overall this is a really strong CLC song.

9. 3YE - I’ve never been a big 3YE fan (especially not Do Ma Thing), but this piqued my interest. It’s not as good on first listen as Queen, but I think this may have more potential to grow on me.

10. Five Knives - Oh I’m definitely not feeling this one. The vocal is enough of a mess to completely distract me from everything else, which is just as bad. The drop doesn’t make much sense with everything else, and overall it’s kind of just falling apart at the seams.

11. Noname - This is a decent smooth R&B/rap track, but unfortunately that’s not at all the kind of music I like.

12. Sally - I’m digging this! It’s a very nice bit of hiphop with just the perfect amount of ethnic flavor. Very nice!

13. Late Night Legacy - No <3

14. Skitsofrenic - Beautiful. Incredible. Talented. Showstopping. Dolly Parton meets homosexuality, which I never thought I needed.

15. Vera Blue - I always dig the ethereal synth-pop stuff and this fits that category very nicely. The chorus feels perfect for the rest of the song, and overall it flows really well.

16. Anna Shine - Really not feeling this one. It feels really dated and after having bops like Mektoub and Yallah in the past few editions, the ethnic vibe alone isn’t enough to save this for me.

17. Steps - 90’s dance-pop at its absolute worst. Steps really should have stayed in the 90s/early 2000s because here and now, this ain’t it.

18. Alice on the Roof - I was expecting to hate this the moment I saw the name of the artist, but it’s actually not bad. It reminds me of something I can’t entirely place, but it’s definitely easy on the ears.

19. Babet - Everything about this could work in another song, but putting all the components together, it just doesn’t quite click like it should.

20. BLOXX - This is giving me Kidz Bop vibes, and I don’t appreciate the flashbacks that caused.

21. Adrian Chalfour - It’s the fact that Jimbo doesn’t even sing in this trainwreck for me.

22. breathe. - This started as a really pretty and ethereal song, and moved into that great, soulful vocal in the middle. If I had to change anything, I would have liked just a little more action in the front half, but this was still quite the experience to listen to.

23. Ryan Horne - Unfortunately, I’ve already used my “No <3” for this contest, so I’ll just say that this belongs to one of my least favorite genres in existence and move on.

24. Neon Trees - A really nice laid-back dance entry. Very minimalist in its instrumental and drop, but it works.

25. Mickey Guyton - Give me that vocal! Nice chorus, lovely voice, and overall a good song.

26. Agnes - This is NOT it. I feel like I would like her voice more in a different genre with different production, but this really grates on me.

27. chloe moriondo - I’m really hesitant to point this because parts of it feel very “pick-me girl”, but the overall sound is nice and I like her vocal, so I may have to.

28. So Below - This just drags on forever, and there’s not much payoff at the end of the road to make slogging through the whole song worth it.

29. Wafia - It’s not perfect, but you know what? It’s cute, and I love me some cute shit.

30. Evgenya Redko - I’m surprised it’s taken so long for this to get sent. One of my favorites of the Lithuanian selection, it’s just so dramatic and her live vocal was absolutely amazing.

31. The OMG Girlz - These are the girls that bullied me under the bleachers during gym in middle school.
1314 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
01) ONUKA - This was actually interesting! It’s noisy but in a good way? I don’t know but I like it! Especially the instrumental(?)!
02) MAMAMOO - This was cute! It’s nothing too special though. I do really like the chorus!
03) BESS - Honestly, I actually really liked this. It’s, like, cool and kind of rockish(?)! And I really like the vocals too. A serve.
04) GFRIEND - I love the electric(?) guitar part! It added to the song! Overall, this song was cute!
05) Normandie - I first saw the name and was like “NORMANI???” and then I saw that it was normanDiE not normani. So yeah. Anyways, I’m not a huge fan of this. It’s not bad? But It’s also not good.
06) Wilma Archer - I think this song started off great but then it just went nowhere for me. I do like the vocals but that might be it? This definitely isn’t bad, I just feel indifferent towards it.
07) Bow Anderson - This kind of gives off old little mix vibes? It’s kind of cute but also meh.I’m trying to think of a specific part of this song that I actually like but I can’t. It’s not a bad song though?
08) CLC - I GO UP! HELICOPTER! This was a serve. It’s also kind of a mess but I really like it!
09) 3YE - This was actually cute! I really like the beat! The verses are fun. Overall, this was kind of a bop!
10) Five Knives - This sounds like it came out in 2015! And it did! But it’s not a good 2015 song. It’s kind of boppy but it’s also meh. So yeah.
11) Noname - I actually really like this! I didn’t expect to serve as much as it actually does! It’s a chill song! So yay!
12) Sally - Wait, I think Sally may have invented music??? This is a serve! Yeah!
13) Late Night Legacy - This song makes me think of h2o: just add water. That’s literally the best show ever. Anyways, the song is okay. It's not horrible but it’s also not good. The guitar(?) is pretty cool so there’s that!
14) Skitsofrenic - Country songs about being gay are awful.
15) Vera Blue - Maybe it’s because this song is after the ugliness that was song 14, but this is really cute? Sure, it’s a little basic but it’s good so! Would you lie to me? Say goodbye to me?
16) Ana Shine - I wasn’t inlove with this until the chorus played. The chorus is carrying this song on its back. It’s a serve. The rest of the song is just cute though. 
17) Steps - I don’t know how I feel about this song? It’s kind of boppy, I guess. But it’s also kind of meh? I think steps has better. I think. I also only heard one other song from them so.
18) Alice on the roof - This was actually pretty good! The song could be shorter though. Anyways, I don’t why but this song made me think of Barbe of Swan Lake LMAO
19) Babet - She kind of served here. This song’s pretty good! It’s a cute little synthpop bop!
20) BLOXX - I will always have time for indie rock girlies. In this case, it’s a band but still. This is actually so good! This might be my favorite so far?
21) Adrian Chalifour - This okay? I guess? It’s not bad but it’s not amazing etc. At least jimbo is in the music video? The dress is hideous but yeah.
22) breathe. - This is something I would probably love in, likem 2017? Maybe? But now, I just don’t care for this. It’s kind of boring.
23) Ryan Horne - He made one (1) point. Tom (@pennytrationstation) is terrible. Other than that, this song is literally the worst thing ever.
24) Neon Trees - There’s like two neon trees songs that I like. This isn’t one of them but it’s actually not that bad. The pre chorus kind of serves. But the chorus, however, is bad.
25) Mickey Guyton - This is really cute! It’s fun and cheery! It might be a little too country but it’s not bad at all!
26) Agnes - Ugh. I really wanted to be “this is what you guys clicked raced for?? Really??” but this song is actually good. A bop. Also, is this the same Agnes that did release me?
27) Chloe Moriondo - This is so good? I’m kind of bald. I love the drums(?) so much. This a bop. Yeah.
28) So Below - This is just okay? I think? I really have no opinions on it. It’s kind of forgettable.
29) Wafia - This song is super cute! She has a cute voice! Overall, it’s just a cute song! I guess it could’ve snapped more but it’s cute!
30) Evgenya Redko - This kind of ate? The drop(?) is cute. I don’t know, this is just kind of a serve.
31) The OMG Girlz - LMFAO this is so iconic. The omg girlz are so good. Queens.
1314 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
https://i.imgur.com/YBe4JtU.gif
001 onuka / this song ain’t hurting nobody but it ain’t helping no one either, it’s hard for me to gauge how something so interesting could be so dull.
002 mamamoo / these women are terrorists! from blackface, to red lobster commercial songs, to stealing from raye? they’re sick.
003 bess / oh this song completely ate and it wasn’t even close. compare this to the two songs before it and it was a godsend, she better!
004 gfriend / four songs in and i already know that this is the one, and i also know that the lot of you haters will exact your poor taste onto this 3:14 of excellence. absolute brilliance along with just about all of their discography.
005 normandie / oh..
006 wilma archer / what an infectious chorus! amber mark ate this song up.. it’s the way she never fails to deliver. she’s up next, know that. i loved this, so simple and groovy. You really can’t go wrong with this, i’m gonna look into this wilma character a bit more.
007 bow anderson / i’m gonna need meghan trainor manufactories to shut down!
008 clc / that chorus.. an absolute disaster. it’s sad cause there IS something here to appreciate from yeeun’s rapping to the prechorus but other than that.. return to sender. they need to dig back into that vault of soyeon songs cause this wasn’t the one.
009 3ye / i actually hadn’t listened to this yet! it’s far from their best and while i tried to like it, it wasn’t really good enough for me to get into. i’m assuming “queen” was already sent because that would’ve been a far better submission.
010 five knives / so predictable, familiar and sad! it was likable but i frowned when i figured the lackluster drop was coming like 45 seconds before it actually did.. and when it did, the lights turned off.
011 noname / she can be annoying but she knows how to make a SONG. i’ll give her that. this is obviously no exception and is one of my personal favorites from her, you can’t go wrong with noname!
012 sally / yes, the song didn’t really go anywhere and covered all of its ground within the first minute but it’s honestly better than most of the songs i’ve heard so far. i liked it a lot and can see myself having this on repeat. a win for sally if you ask me!
013 late night legacy / well i did like the music video :D
014 skitsofrenic / this was bad but you especially lost me at the blatant lie in the title/chorus
015 vera blue / this was bout basic and unoriginal as hell and while i’m normally quite staunch in my stance concerning white girls and their necessary limited access to the music studio, i just might have to give this points. oh neptune.
016 ana shine / appreciate her efforts and personality, but this song could not be saved.
017 steps / well for a song released in 2020 it sure does manage to sound as ancient as possible. i don’t know, i didn’t really enjoy this. it kinda sucked. but it really isn’t the worst of the material provided this week, so she just might shine.
018 alice on the roof / this might just get playlisted because i thoroughly enjoyed this. i instantly gravitated to the sound upon listening to it and found myself wanting to listen to it again once it was over. quality!
019 babet / yeah this clicked just right with me. It was simple, easy to listen to and had a pretty good chorus with enough impact for it to not fall flat and/or do too much! yes, i liked it.
020 bloxx / this was so :D which made me so :D it was very sweet and manageable., it was okay!
021 adrian chalifour / good for them.
022 breathe. / o: oh i liked this a lot. it was very atmospheric and this will certainly be playlisted, especially for rainy days. this was pretty excellent, i’m pleased!
023 ryan horne / i raise quite the equivocal eyebrow when some of y’all rag on my music but then i remind myself y’all will willingly listen to this shit, and that’s really sad.
024 neon trees / you honestly kinda had me until that corny ass prechorus/chorus, the verses are so good but everything else fails to impress.
025 mickey guyton / wait i actually saved this album to listen to it later and check her out! i’m not gonna lie this did lower my expectations but this was still enjoyable for what it was!
026 agnes / didn’t really understand the fuss of racing to submit THIS while listening to it but this was alright and at this point, that’s all it needed to be.
027 chloe moriondo / the way i’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of indie rock lately.. yeah, yeah. i wasn’t too sure about this at first but that chorus had me HOOKED. i’m a tad obsessed.
028 so below / sure, it could be considered a little long for what it was but it was GREAT. point blank. absolutely blew me away and this is certainly being playlisted. that last minute.. they showed out in the best way possible.
029 wafia / it took a minute for the song to get there but once it got there.. i wasn’t disappointed? i use a question mark because while it managed to do the job, it wasn’t the end all be all. but it was a cute, soft song nonetheless and i honestly might playlist it for the hell of it.
030 evgenya redko / okay? i don’t know, it just wasn’t anything new and simply followed its many, many many many predecessors without diverting from that tired formula. boring but not terrible!
031 the omg girlz / YUP! this is a hit that stuck like grits. i remember listening to this basically every day when i was younger and it still knocks just about the same. quality music only ages better with time!
1314 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) ONUKA – Something completely captivating and beautiful. There is no doubt that this should do well today.
02) MAMAMOO – Great energy.  I like the vocals here a lot, it lacks an absolute standout moment but it is enjoyable.
03) BESS – 3rd strong in a row. I like the vocal here a lot. Yeah not much to complain about here.
04) GFRIEND – Good vocals here too. I must be ina  good mood as I’ve liked all so far. This is catchy, nothing really extraordinary but it’s really solid.
05) Normandie – Ok finally something I’m not a massive fan of. It’s not terrible but I didn’t enjoy the heavy guitar or vocals.
06) Wilma Archer – Is that an egg? Personally the vocal lacked energy and the harmonies were a little off.
07) Bow Anderson – TSC by numbers entry, but it’s fine. I didn’t like the harmony part at the beginning but I can see this being an easy top 10.
08) CLC – I like the grit here, I really enjoyed the build in particular and although the hook is simple, it’s a good hook. Strong.
09) 3YE – Really enjoyed this actually, I would put this in a different class to everything here so far and this has been a very very very strong contest so far.
10) Five Knives – Not awful, quite liked the vocal, I dunno it’s on the lower end for me atm.
11) Noname – It’s chill, but not for me atm. The lyrics were interesting though.
12) Sally – Strong, I was bopping my head from side to side like this (-0-0-)  (-0-0--) (-0-0-) (--0-0-)
13) Late Night Legacy- Well I’m glad the Americans have been exposed to what a British alleyway looks like.  Yeah no…not for me.
14) Skitsofrenic – Brilliant message but the music itself isn’t for me as I don’t like this style at all.
15) Vera Blue – One of the better chill entries of the contest, I liked her vocal in the bridge and chorus in particular.
16) Ana Shine – Bitch…:p I like how messy this is. Iconic mess.
17) Steps – I wish Henna was here so she can tell us about her Dad being friends with Lee from STEPS. I actually enjoyed the cheese here, it’s catchy. Very 2000s Eurovision…which is 90s Steps I guess :p
18) Alice on the roof – meh, it’s fine. I wouldn’t turn it off it came on the radio but honestly it’s not wowing me at all.
19) Babet – Yet another strong song, I can’t deal with how strong this week is. Some people are going to be pissed with me for getting a really strong comment and literally 0 points. One of my favourites here.
20) BLOXX – fuck my life, I liked this too. It’s not one of my favourites but it is catchy and I have no complaints.
21) Adrian Chalifour – I’ve just started watching CRPDR and Jimbo is awesome. This song….not for me as I don’t like the vocallll
22) breathe. – It’s chill and pleasant but it’s kind of a chihuahua compared to the greyhounds we have here today.
23) Ryan Horne – Again I’m not keen on the vocals, it’s fine…just isn’t making an impact for me.
24) Neon Trees – ok yeah this is fine, but his vocal didn’t sell the song and compared to lots here today this is not standing out for me.
25) Mickey Guyton – Feels like I have heard this before, but the song itself is good. It may just squeak into my top 10 as it is catchy.
26) Agnes – meh, it’s good, but in this week…ooph, I don’t know where it’s gonna finish up for me.
27) Chloe Moriondo – it’s fine as well, I didn’t like her vocal that much
28) So Below – my favourite ‘chill track’ of the contest, I really enjoyed her vocal and the vibe in general.
29) Wafia – Not for me, her vocal was pretty but the song took a long time to get anywhere.
30) Evgenya Redko – Vocal is a little shaky, but I like the chorus and the song itself is fine.
31) The OMG Girlz – well at least it’s a lively end, a little cringey though Haha :p
1314 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) ONUKA - I quite enjoyed the melody of this. Kinda ethnic.
02) MAMAMOO - This wasn't for me. Not a very good drop for a KPOP entry.
03) BESS - I liked the alt beat drop. The rest however, Meh!
04) GFRIEND - Better than the other KPOP due to the drop actually being fun.
05) Normandie - This was actually better than I thought it would be. Good job Bibbles.
06) Wilma Archer - This was boring but toetappy.
07) Bow Anderson - This was fine. I kinda enjoyed it. The chorus was a stand out. Verses..meh.
08) CLC - Helicopters are very dangerous. Otherwise the beat was fine here, the lyrics were...not.
09) 3YE - Oh edgy. I kinda enjoyed the rap-blend style.
10) Five Knives - Not for me. Too angry.
11) Noname - This was objectively one of the worst TSC songs.
12) Sally - A bit strange. Trying to capitalise of songs that have done well recently but this is too screechy for me.
13) Late Night Legacy - Very very bad.
14) Skitsofrenic - Musical saviour. So good. Bit of comedy to freshen up a dull week.
15) Vera Blue - Basic. Forgot it was on when listening.
16) Ana Shine - This was actually a good entry. Very Russia/Ukraine Eurovision 2000s energy.
17) Steps - Imagine being so iconic. Like they are really doing it into their 50s.
18) Alice on the roof - She really is on the roof. That's branding. It's fine. Kinda like a Marina and the Diamonds new song. Like cool it's there but I wanted more.
19) Babet - A understated bop. This is fine. ToveLo vibes. It's fine but nothing I would be DESPERATE to listen to again.
20) BLOXX - Didn't expect to like this one. It was kinda samey towards the end it but fine.
21) Adrian Chalifour - JIMBO STAN. The song is kinda shit but I don't care. MOM.
22) breathe. - Dark and edgy but nothing happened?
23) Ryan Horne - Bad. Bad. Bad.
24) Neon Trees - Basic but a decent bop. Very MOR.
25) Mickey Guyton - A little note change here. Enjoyable. Good.
26) Agnes - This is winning isn't it LMAO.
27) Chloe Moriondo - I liked this one too. I felt her WORDS.
28) So Below - Another good entry. Wow this might be hard to give points out.
29) Wafia - Not for me sorry Wafia.
30) Evgenya Redko - Again. Edgy. Wow.
31) The OMG Girlz - I hope this is held to the same standard comments of my songs being "clearly fighting the date limit". This song is clearly from 2007 and her wig expired around the same time.
1314 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) ONUKA - 'Zenit' Certanly unique, an enjoyable rythm, kinda weak most of the time, but the beginning and the finish are good.
02) MAMAMOO - 'Wanna Be Myself' I like the orchestral part in it, but otherwise it was a song that told me absolutely nothing.
03) BESS - 'Feng Shui' Pretty hard to listen to it. The language was the only thing that I like.
04) GFRIEND - 'Navillera' Not the worst I've heard, the rythm has a lot of energy, but still not a fan.
05) Normandie - 'Jericho' Maybe a little too up-tempo, but certainly strong and on a style I enjoy.
06) Wilma Archer - 'Like a Hunger (feat. Amber Mark)' Strange... Too strange.
07) Bow Anderson - 'Island' Vocally she's grabbing it, the style is enjoyable, a little lack in terms of originality, but kinda likeable.
08) CLC - 'Helicopter' Not on my style, too much messy noise.
09) 3YE - 'Yessir' Starts promising, in a strong note. Then it just flows to a generic sound and overally becomes totally unremarkable.
10) Five Knives - 'Wild Ones' The style is ok, but it's kinda generic and monosilabic, pretty childish I would say.
11) Noname - 'Diddy Bop (feat. Cam O'bi & Raury)' One of them convinced me, but the other voices were not on my likings. It's different and I've enjoyed sommething of it.
12) Sally - 'Quand je veux je peux' It's really cheap.
13) Late Night Legacy - 'Crystal Blue' Expected a much stronger chorus, anyway, the song is amazing, it has energy, vocally good and classy.
14) Skitsofrenic - 'You Can't Pray the Gay Away' Interesting approach, the song is fun, I can't say it will get on the top of my list, but it's pretty enjoyable.
15) Vera Blue - 'Lie to Me' The general sound is so monotonous, I was simply bored by it.
16) Ana Shine - 'Lights Out' Ooh, really bad vocals. And a cheap song.
17) Steps - 'What the Future Holds' So cliche, a rythm that I've heard so many times, it's too generic. And I don't like the guy's vocals.
18) Alice on the roof - 'How Long' A song that just passed without saying anything.
19) Babet - 'Chameleon' Another cheap one, not for me.
20) BLOXX - 'Off My Mind' The vibe is ok, but the whole thins isn't too remarkable.
21) Adrian Chalifour - 'Open Heart (feat. Jimbo)' Not a great thing, but certainly much more enjoyable than most of the songs so far. It's catchy.
22) breathe. - 'Grace' It's smooth and haunting. The 2nd voice is adding a needed change, expected to grow till the end, could have been better. But it's a good entry.
23) Ryan Horne - 'Terrible Tommy' Simply great! Not for everybody, it won't do great.
24) Neon Trees - 'New Best Friend' It's enjoyable. Pretty simple, but kinda effective.
25) Mickey Guyton - 'Bridges' Weak song.
26) Agnes - 'Fingers Crossed' Better than others, kinda generic and without anyhting special though.
27) Chloe Moriondo - 'I Want to Be with You' I like the vibe, but the song is forgettable. The running order isn't helping as well.
28) So Below - 'Ruin' Between a couple of boring entries, this one succeeds in being the most boring.
29) Wafia - 'Hurricane' Captivating at the beginning, then it goes to a generic sound and some unnecesary interjections at the chorus. Good voice, though.
30) Evgenya Redko - 'Far' Interesting vocals, good, but quite forced in some moments. I don't know, the song seems a little forced, it's not bad, but I found something annoying in it.
31) The OMG Girlz - 'Gucci This' Good vocals, the music is kinda messy with that instrumental though. I think it will do well, but I'm not a fan.
1314 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Late Night Legacy - Not what I was expecting, fun video and pleasant enough song.

14) Skitsofrenic - and here's the BS troll song for the week.

15) Vera Blue - Voice is good, production is average but average stands out atm.

16) Ana Shine - I like it's vibe of it, not that strong of a singer but I was entertained at least.

17) Steps - Not connecting with the singing but the production is decent.

18) Alice on the roof - Love her, this got put in the library the day it came out.

19) Babet - Another one that's right up my taste range.

20) BLOXX - It's not like OMG wow but I liked it enough.

21) Adrian Chalifour - It wasn't bad.

22) breathe. - Experiential with sleep inducing sounds, struggled to stay awake.

23) Ryan Horne - tolerable but not my thing

24) Neon Trees - Good voice, production could of been better but not mad at it as a whole.
1314 days 5 hours ago
onemanarmy
25) Mickey Guyton - She has better but I didn't mind the song, her voice is great.

26) Agnes - It doesn't appear to be a bad song but I'm not connecting with it. It's the sort of disco sound that I just never been able to connect with.

27) Chloe Moriondo - perhaps it'll grow on me but atm I'm not connecting with it.

28) So Below - This one has elements I like but also screams not for me, not sure if I like it or not.

29) Wafia - Nice voice but the song isn't very exciting.

30) Evgenya Redko - Production is fighting with her rather than complimenting her.

31) The OMG Girlz - OMG this was a juvenile and cheesy.
1314 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) ONUKA - This has been in my recommended section on YouTube for months and I still have never clicked on it, until now ofc. I probably like, subconsciously knew I shouldn't click on it because it turned out to be a bit of a mess. I liked when the productions went balls to the wall but that's about it.
02) MAMAMOO - Not to be the 500th person to mention this but it really is a low budget KPOP version of Natalie Don't. The verses were fine but I can't HELP but be underwhelmed by the chorus. I've heard it all before!
03) BESS - It had a good foundation but it wasn't a very exciting song, was it? The production needed to go harder, like I want you to go full on COUNTERFLOW with that beat in the chorus. I want some more NOISE!
04) GFRIEND - The 2nd KPOP entry already and I'm not.. enjoying it? This is weird I usually stan the KPOP hard but it's just not resonating with me this week for some odd reason.
05) Normandie - A bibbles week throwback. That chorus was actually listenable, dare I say enjoyable. It had a great melody and as it went on I started stanning, probably a potential winner?
06) Wilma Archer - *sees ft. Amber Mark* I know a queen when I see one! The production is already very pleasing as the song begins and I'm not mad at her vocals, she has got better songs though. I won't lie this got a bit stale by the 3 minute mark though. It needed something to elevate it, not bad though.
07) Bow Anderson - She is an island or on an island I dont know but she needs to stay on that island cause this low budget Meghan Trainor copycat moment is not pleasing me and my homegirls. I didn't like her last song either but she lowered the bar this time. For some reason she annoys me.
08) CLC - I heard this like last week or something and when I saw it I was like omg time to clickrace for another bop. Then I heard the song and was.. *extremely* underwhelmed. They really went downhill w this comeback.
09) 3YE - The way they kinda slayed CLC. Now don't get me wrong this song isn't even that good either but out of all the kpop it's probably the best even if it's just AVERAGE. They do have better I can't lie.
10) Five Knives - Now why does she sound so angry? You okay girl? This took everything about Ke$ha and made it 1000x worse.
11) Noname - I won't even talk about the song yet, but I just wanna address the beat/production/whatever it's called on this. I LOVE how it sounds, like put a production like this on a song and it'll almost be.. instantly M1chelle approved? Parts of the male rap could go but the rest had to slay.
12) Sally - It's unfortunate because this could have slayed. This just sounded weird to me throughout and I wasn't enjoying it at all.
13) Late Night Legacy - The songs just keep getting worse and worse cause what the hell? This is so low energy yet it doesn't even try to be. Nope!
14) Skitsofrenic - Now why did I enjoy this more than 80% of the songs I've already heard.. LMFAO. I just needed a change of pace and some comedy and I got that from this. Period!
15) Vera Blue - This basic bop is sounding so good rn after all those duds. This has been on repeat all week and I enjoy it a lot! Thank god Flume wasn't here to ruin another production w/ Vera Blue on it <3
16) Ana Shine - This song definitely happened. It finished and I was just staring blankly like I've really heard it all before and I'm just not interested.
17) Steps - This is sooo bad but like Steps? Iconic. I actually almost started properly enjoying it at some points LOL. Atleast it was entertaining.
18) Alice on the roof - It was cute I guess? I'm not really connecting with it that much on the first listen tho. By the time the last chorus came around I was kinda enjoying it, I probably just need more time with this song it's not an instant slay to me.
19) Babet - This just exudes winner energy like idk what else to say.. I wasn't expecting that chorus but the second it happened one word popped into my mind: winner.
20) BLOXX - This felt very one note and if a song is gonna be one note I'm gonna have to like that note a lot. But I didn't, I was underwhelmed by it.
21) Adrian Chalifour - I just KNOW that isn't Jimbo isn't singing.. if it is I'd be gagged. But anyways, this was actually decent lol. It's definitely one of the better entries of the week.
22) breathe. - Oh wow what a serve. Blowing the rest of these songs out of the water as it should. I loved the vibe of the song, and the vocal switchup was necessary to break up the song. It was excellent.
23) Ryan Horne - Well, it's in the name... it was terrible! This type of song just annoys me and is a waste of time to listen to personally.
24) Neon Trees - This was another song that's fine. The embodiment of average. The epitome of "okay." The essence of mediocrity. Etc.
25) Mickey Guyton - Oh I'll definitely take this in this week. It's just good enough for me to enjoy it, no complaints. I like her voice.
26) Agnes - It's sad because Goodlife would have been an automatic 12. This is still a good song though, I think people dragging it are just jealous that they didn't send it instead. Her new music really is it.
27) Chloe Moriondo - I saw all lowercase so I knew we were getting some angsty teen moment. I wasn't feeling it at the beginning but then why did that random burst of energy slay LOL. This song took me on a rollercoaster and it was unexpected. It's so strange how you can go from not feeling a song to loving it in the space of a minute. Love it!
28) So Below - Imagine stealing my entry for next week. This OBSCURE ass song with so little views was stolen.. it hurts. Obviously it's good, I was a bit weary about sending it tbh but I don't have to worry about that anymore. The last minute is obviously the best part.
29) Wafia - It didn't really go anywhere interesting, it was kinda pretty to listen to but I'm not convinced by this song because it's not strong enough.
30) Evgenya Redko - I waited a whole minute for that to build up to the autotuned mess of the chorus. Another disappointment.
31) The OMG Girlz - LOOL please. This is objectively bad but I'm still stanning because it's entertainment. Pop off a bitsy girls.
1314 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
This week was the first time i had more than 2 in t1 in a LONG time. also it was a solid week overall

01) ONUKA        this didn't need to go off htis early
02) MAMAMOO        after the last one, this feels very retro and safe
03) BESS        wow 3 song in a row i'm vibing with
04) GFRIEND        on the too sweet side
05) Normandie        i feel like i heard this before
06) Wilma Archer        very mellow and inoffensive
07) Bow Anderson        this could be great... but i don't know i was not vibing too much
08) CLC        the chorus doesn't hit me as hard as their other ones. like the verses stick out more to me this time.
09) 3YE        i mean this falls pretty safe into the bp/eg category with bops
10) Five Knives        i'm confused, because it's not terrible but also i hated it... but i didn't actually hate it... you know.. it's like trying to hard to merge the genres
11) Noname        very inoffesive and not really bringing me in after some of the other stuff
12) Sally        why is this week so much better than other weeks... also didn't hate the french this time on this one
13) Late Night Legacy        we have some great song and then we just have this absolute trash
14) Skitsofrenic        this wasn't campy enough. like it felt too clean musically that it just was like... you're trying to hard and i'm not laughing.
15) Vera Blue        more stuff i'd be vibing with in summer, but in fall i'm like... i wish i heard this a couple weeks ago
16) Ana Shine        this reminds me of the cheap songs that were great in the late 2000s.
17) Steps        honestly... they just need to go to ESC already and win and get UK back on the right track
18) Alice on the roof        very safe lesbian msuic
19) Babet        2 lesbian songs in a row. one was slightly better than the other
20) BLOXX        this is the wrong kind of lesbian music for me
21) Adrian Chalifour        Jimbo was great, but this song is not for me.
22) breathe.        this reminds me of the verses of statements but if loreen wrote it as a bond song
23) Ryan Horne        this served no purpose for me
24) Neon Trees        sorry never liked them, and this didn't change it for me
25) Mickey Guyton        this feels like i would enjoy listening to it while driving.
26) Agnes        this didn't deliver what i wanted it to deliver
27) Chloe Moriondo        oh more of the lesbian music i don't like
28) So Below        i feel like I hsould be like... oh that build up... but i'm like... meh
29) Wafia        again more songs that i'm like..... what was the purpose of me listening ot this?
30) Evgenya Redko        this feels like nf favorite that flops because it's not safe pop enough for esc
31) The OMG Girlz        i wish the production was better, it feels too made in their basement to slay me
1314 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) ONUKA - interesting production. the first part is so punchy that i feel like it lacks later on and picks back up in the chorus. if she was going to go left with this i want her to go FAAAR LEFT but the verses are just a bit too uneventful for me.
02) MAMAMOO - a kpop song i can get behind actually. its more chilled out but still has that punch to it and the chorus is actually enjoyable. for a kpop song yeah this is decent but this genre isnt my fave unless you're SOMI <3
03) BESS - im LOVIN non-english week so far! her voice is stun and the production is rly good. not hooked on the chorus on the first listen but i feel like shes a grower she grows
04) GFRIEND - oh yeah WHATEVER BOG OFFFFF.. way too airy fairy is this animal crossing 4am music or whatever... the visuals stunning.. the song not so much
05) Normandie - and it was at this point i had to stop listening to the spotify playlist of this earlier in the week.. yeah it rly doesnt get better on a second listen either
06) Wilma Archer - yeah it takes WAY too long to get into it.. taps watch we havent got all day darling! when it eventually does get going its alright like the beat is a bit different i feel like im vibing but it takes too long to get there by the time it does im over it
07) Bow Anderson - oh F*CK BOW ANDERSON. yeah i said it. i absolutely HATE HATE *HATE* her voice.. why does she sing like that.. its SO embarrassing i know thts not her real singing voice. i just cant get behind vocals like this. the song itself is a bit basic it rly is serving me disney channel vibes truly..
08) CLC - oh.. anyways maybe i do like kpop after all.. they served point blank and the period. the choreography aint NOBODY doin it like tht.. not a fan of what they r singing about. i go up helicopter.. umm yup whatever ill pretend u didnt just say tht bc thats a bit shite but im in lurve 
09) 3YE - another serve.. what the HELL is happening... two serves in a row i just dnt get it i hate kpop im being converted as we speak. YES SIRRRRRRRRR
10) Five Knives - too shouty against a mainstream generic beat i just dnt like it.. i hate it.. i FUCKING HATE IT.
11) Noname - ummmmmmm this is VERY garageband tease.. she recorded these vocals on an iphone 6 i just know. its literally so impactful that is almost unreal.. im just confused
12) Sally - god as soon as she was whispering it WAS OVERRRRRR. she had me in her grasp and didnt lose it. this was STUN. non-english week is servinggggggg
13) Late Night Legacy - ewwww yuk yuk yuk. i can smell this through my screen.
14) Skitsofrenic - she has a point
15) Vera Blue - oh ive been waiting to GATHER HER ARSE ALL WEEK. i initially was all for this song and was ready to send it this week after blasting it through my speakers on spotify since its release until she served up that UGLY DISGUSTING MV?!?! IS SHE FOR REALLLLL. call me dramatic but it literally tarnished the WHOLE entire song for me.. like i literally cant even listen to it bc these visuals are fucking HORRIBLE.. id be lying if i said it hasnt ruined the entire song for me im disappointed and it WILL be reflected in my voting this week. :)
16) Ana Shine - ethnic sounding, it can never rly go wrong for me but she doesnt rly have that pizzazz to carry the song shes quite boring and the vocal is a bit shite sooooo
17) Steps - yeah this is awful. their vocals are awful anyways but sometimes i can overlook it if its a cheesy bop like never afraid of the dark but this one is just not :/
18) Alice on the roof - so magical and so dreamy. yup i got goosebumps she served
19) Babet - oh yeah this was a SERVEEEEEE. nothin else to say.. i loved it and it will be added to my playlist.
20) BLOXX - too nonchalant and inoffensive for me im afraid.
21) Adrian Chalifour - a serveee. the vocals are surprisingly good and it does help that its jimbo. i heard this a few weeks ago and was just waiting for its grand entrance to tsc and it deserves top 10 amen
22) breathe. - yeah billie eilish take notes this is how u do it u cow.. this was just beautiful yeah i love.. so boring and shes giving us nothing absolutely like she should.
23) Ryan Horne - do u know what i actually dnt mind the vocals but yeah this is way too hetero for me
24) Neon Trees - i dunno i just felt lke it was a bit too mainstream-esque and just a bit crap to be completely honest.. other ppl have does this WAY better
25) Mickey Guyton - vocals are a BIT iffy.. the song is okay.. nothing amazing. its a cute listen through though bit borin tho but i could get behind it after maybe 50 listens <3
26) Agnes - oh yup yup yup.. HOW GOOD IS THISSS... good week good week good week
27) Chloe Moriondo - oh just knew what she'd sound like before i even pressed play.. if i know what ur serving before u have even served it then what the hell can i tell u..? ur BASIC AND BORING.
28) So Below - i would've liked it a bit but that chorus was like so lazy and LONGGG i just felt like no.. im not havin it its not on im 28 songs in im getting restless and i need something to give me that buzz
29) Wafia - nice vocals but i just feel like shes doin tht new pop girl thing and i just hate it.. its so boring and uneventful like????????? just being cutesy is NOT good enough give me something mOREEEEEEEEE
30) Evgenya Redko - oh YEAH... why so i enjoy so many.. the way so many of the songs this contest blend into another voting is going to be horrendous. SOMEBODY is gettin robbed and it could be her.
31) The OMG Girlz - very 2012.. yeah VERY.. thts all ive got to say
1314 days 3 hours ago
Lachie227
01)        ONUKA – I mean I don’t hate it, appreciate its eccentricities, but I also don’t like it either
02)        MAMAMOO – The chorus sounds like a direct rip off from Don’t Start Now, and the song as a whole is kinda uninteresting
03)        BESS – Wow this started off really promising with an electronic heavy intro, but then diffused into generic boringness. The chorus is pretty good though
04)        GFRIEND – I don’t hate the song but also got side-tracked and forgot it was even playing, probably not a good thing
05)        Normandie – It’s not bad but it’s also not great
06)        Wilma Archer – This is easily the best of the bunch so far. Has a nice rhythm and definitely more my style.
07)        Bow Anderson – Yeah I really do not care for this, at all. Soooo bad
08)        CLC – Yeah I didn’t care for this at all either, not good
09)        3YE – This song has the exact same vibe as the one previous, with it’s bombastic production, and I don’t or like this either
10)        Five Knives – It’s not bad although I usually hate the formula of songs like these, but it’s catchy enough. The beginning sounds like a pre-PC music Charli XCX
11)        Noname – We really do not get enough chill rnb in TSC and I appreciate whoever sent this, great song!
12)        Sally – This was just weird but not in a good way at all
13)        Late Night Legacy – Honestly don’t mind this, but it’s also really nothing special
14)        Skitsofrenic – No thanks
15)        Vera Blue – YUCK
16)        Ana Shine – Wow really don’t mind this! Like the ethnic influence. Catchy. Solid Entry!
17)        Steps – Look, will I probably give this nostalgia points? Maybe. But is the song also mediocre? Yes, but catchy
18)        Alice on the roof – Wow this was incredibly dull and boring
19)        Babet – I was really ready to write this song off, but the chorus driving best is hard hitting and enticing. Overall a mixed bag.
20)        BLOXX -  Ehhhhhhh don’t know how to feel about this one. It’s like the most basic attempt as the most basic indie song possible and is therefore so contrived. But leaning positive feelings tho
21)        Adrian Chalifour – Not awful but also not good either. Beyond middling.
22)        breathe. – Don’t mean to rag on slow burner songs like this but this was just beyond boring
23)        Ryan Horne – Actually don’t mind this to be honest, pretty good entry
24)        Neon Trees – Yeah this was just not impressive in any form
25)        Mickey Guyton – Another basic song, but probably my favourite of that genre.
26)        Agnes – I kinda wanna dock this points just for hoe terrible and mad her last entry made me, but honestly this song isn’t that bad.
27)        Chloe Moriondo – This song feels really try hard, but appreciating the song for what it is, its pretty okay song.
28)        So Below – Another song that makes no impact on me what so ever
29)        Waifa – It’s not the worst thing ever, but it’s also not the worst thing ever
30)        Evgenya Redko – Another song that really fails to make any impression
31)        The OMG Girlz – I just don’t think this is my type of thing sorry.
1314 days 1 hour ago
LornaHollas
1. Certainly different. Quite enjoyed this
2. Think I've pointed them before. Wasn't keen on this
3. Had me hooked from the beginning. This was good!
4. Way too sugary sweet!
5. This was really good! Really dig the sound of this
6. It was quite nice
7. Why am I getting Meghan Trainor vibes from this?
8. Well that was annoying
9. This was also annoying
10. This is right up my alley. Loves it!
11. Meh, it was a bit one note
12. Her voice was kind of annoying
13. This was really good. Dig the sound
14. Why is this actually a bop? Lol
15. It's alright. A bit basic
16. A bit repetitive. It's ok
17. I'm glad this gives meme queen Lisa Scott Lee something to do. This is actually kind of a bop
18. This was quite nice and she has a nice voice
19. Meh, feel like I've heard this sort of thing a million times by now
20. Really like the sound of this. It's right up my street
21. Had this on my list. I mean I have to stan anything with Jimbo in it
22. It's very atmospheric! Guy kinds of ruins it
23. I quite like the old style the song is going for
24. Chorus is nice but the verses are a drag!
25. Parts of this sound like "Wonder" by Emeli Sande
26. This kind of goes off! Bop!
27. This tries way too hard!
28. This could be a grower
29. This was kind of basic
30. I feel like I should like this but I didn't care for it
31. Lol ok

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!