This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 408 Final

Topic » TSC 408 Final

1370 days 10 hours ago
LornaHollas
1. This was quite good. It was catchy
2. This was really good! I really enjoyed this
3. I really like the drop
4. This was quite a fun song
5. Really dig the sound of this. It was great!
6. I really liked this! Really like her voice!
7. This was really good! Really enjoyed this
8. This goes off! Bop!
9. Kind of a bop. I was vibing to this
10. It was alright. A bit all over the place
11. It was a bit dull
12. Getting VV Brown vibes from this. I dig it
13. This has a nice sound to it
14. Queen! This is a bop!
15. Her voice is kind of annoying
16. I have no idea what this is
17. Very avant garde pop. I dig it
18. The sound quality of this song is quite bad. Sometimes I can't hear what she is saying then at others she is yelling at me
19. It was very atmospheric
20. Kind of generic
21. This feels watered down. Like it could really go off but it doesn't bother
22. I really liked her last entry. This one was really good as well!
23. Not my cup of tea
24. Really digging the sound of this
1370 days 10 hours ago
hellocat
01. Matilda Pearl — BOOT Not the worst I've seen in this edition and it does flow quite nicely but I did get bored and lost interest eventually.
02. Greya — TOOT When it started I was really intrigued and then it sort of lost me, it bops though I did enjoy it.
03. Paige Cawell — TOOT Okay at the listening party I didn't like this but this has majorly grew on me! It's definitely one of the better produced of this contest!
04. Loviet — BOOT Probably gonna win but this song just isn't in my taste range, I can see why people would like it though and it does have a strong production.
05. KilliT — BOOOOT Okay Bibbles this was bad 😬 I didn't enjoy this sorry.
06. Grant — TOOT It is quite sweet! I definitely enjoyed it and overall didn't lose interest like with other songs like this. Great song!
07. Isac Elliot — NOOT! It's good that we get some diversity but I have to admit this is a weak production and quite a cheap song overall.
08. Genelle — TOOT! Okay this has grown on me, it's a very slick song overall and the chorus lifts up the whole song! Good!!
09. Anja Kotar — BOOT! Reminds me of a worser Gabrielle Aplin song, I didn't enjoy this I found very basic and didn't go anywhere for me.
10. Fenech Soler — .... No I'm sorry but I wished this was blocked in my country cause it's such a drag. Hated this.
11. The Ella Sisters — TOOT! Reminds me of a song I'm thinking of sending to TSC, this is quite strong actually the vocals are mesmerising!
12. Mysie — TOOT! This was such an entrancing song! I really enjoyed, a very solid song.
13. LULLANAS — BOOT! I didn't care for this tbh, it was sweet but it lost me, I did enjoy this in the semi final but relistening to it its grew apart from me.
14. Meiju Suvas - TOOT! AY AY AY AY AY!!!! This is surprisingly good and I never expected it! I think Varlto is pretending she hates this even though she's the one who sent it unless she nqed I don't know.
15. Lisa Børud — BOOT! Hate this trash by a trash of an artist, really didn't enjoy listening to it in the listening party and I definitely didn't enjoy it here aswell.
16. GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK — TOOT! I love the fact Lizzo has a song under 25k, it has me cackling and I think this is like the first rap song I've enjoyed lmao
17. Anna Straker — BOOT! Nope, not for me I'm afraid. I found it annoying and quite irritating!
18. Ayoni — BOOT! I do like the message but at the end of the day I didn't enjoy the production of the song, it's very middle of the road and average.
19. Ellysse Mason — BOOT! I found this song very boring and it just didn't grip for me.
20. IOLITE — TOOT! YES! I think this is a stellar song that stands out to me anyway! I definitely like this and a great song for the second half of this contest!
21. DITA — TOOT! Demi Lovato ripoff but we Stan, this does bop honestly I find it iconic!!
22. Gia Farrell — BOOT! Sounds like the song in a musical that everyone says that they don't enjoy but then they listen to this secretly in the bathroom.
23. R.O.E — BOOT! I liked the choruss much more than then verses, it was very weak in my opinion and overall not for me.
24. Chloe Mk- BOOT! What a below average way to end this contest. Did not enjoy this trash one bit.
1370 days 10 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Matilda Pearl - BOOT - didnt really like this at all in the semi, dont really like this here either. confused it qualified over quality but ALAS... its going for a retro vibe but it sounds kinda disjointed. not really a fan but surprisingly NOT the worst qualifier from semi 1.
02) Greya - BOOT - is this the female equivalent to all those netflix cinematic trailer pop rock songs that get entered from time to time? im not really keen on those to begin with so i dont really care for this one either.
03) Paige Cavell - TOOT - theres the talent... there it is. had this on loop alongside another semi 1 q for the entire week. its VERY basic and bare bones but i dont know what is it about xenomania, all of their songs are growers. thoroughly liked this in the semi, like it even more here. its good!
04) Loviet - TOOT - another grower, and probably a contender? just a very solid, well-executed indie pop track, and probably one of my favorites of this week. the definition of a grower.
05) KilliT - TOOT - i dont understand people's gripe with this song? bibbles did what she had to do. this song completely took me by surprise in the semi, the type of straight bop that makes me wanna get a trucker hat and create multi accounts on rateyourmusic.com and give five stars to every pink floyd album ever made. yeah i actually enjoyed this LOL
06) GRANT - TOOT - ah, this is pwetty. kinda faded into the background after a certain point but it was very pleasant background music! looove that chorus.
07) Isac Elliot - TOOT - had this on my list of potentials, but i would never send a male to TSC unless i absolutely MUST. definetly better than most of his songs and it's definetly solid. will probably do well here.
08) Genelle - TOOT - this started off REALLY WELL with that slick production and the verses were really popping off but the chorus really lets it down. could've been a banger but by the end it just turned into cute background music you'd hear being blasted at a h&m. not bad by any means but could've been better.
09) Anja Kotar - TOOT - speaking of not bad by any means but could've been better...!! also had this on my list of potentials FOREVER but never thought about sending it because of THAT chorus. i've slowly warmed up to it but it's still a little jarring. really, the verses are where it's at. its good but it really could've been better.
10) Fenech Soler - BOOT - kinda surprised this qualified in the first place? see, i dont hate this, but that production STILL grates me. i just cba w the whole song really, sorry to this man and what not.
11) The Ella Sisters - NOOT - as far as car-themed songs go, it's definetly NOT "vroom vroom" by charli xcx. think i felt this more in the semi, its a fine scandipop song i guess.
12) Mysie - TOOT - ...where did THIS come from??? its so mesmerizing and haunting in a sense. definetly brings something to the table other than a white girl doing white girl pop, and for that i APPRECIATE it! really good entry, this took me by surprise lmaoo.
13) LULLANAS - BOOT - i think theres a key to making songs like these not dreadful and boring and sadly these girls dont have said key. im just really bored.
14) Meiju Suvas - BOOT - i actually thought this was fine at first but i... honestly hate this on a second listen? i was expecting bigger camp. very disappointed cause its kinda just basic trash :/
15) Lisa Børud - TOOT - this literally couldnt be any whiter nor breadier(sp?) but i think what really sells it for ME -- i said i FELT -- is when the production suddenly gets electro on the chorus. the severe lashings i get from ms børud shouting that theres no me without you while that beat just shreds my scalp. kinda joyous in a way.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - BOOT - i like lizzo but meh i didnt really feel this. its very OKAY but im not keen on the beat nor the male presence in this song. she has done better and lets hope she will continue doing better.
17) Anna Straker - TOOT - this DIVA. yet ANOTHER song that was on my list of potentials and i kinda regret not sending it. the kind of faggy poppers anthem i need. wish it went off harder but no denying it's solid, one of my faves of the week for sure.
18) Ayoni - TOOT - oh, this was stunning. slow-tempo songs, specially like these with no beat whatsoever, have a very slim chance of doing well with me but i guess im in the mood for this LOL. not sure if this will make my top 10 but i really did like it.
19) Ellysse Mason - TOOT - winona oaks vocal twin sister? i see it! i liked this buuut the song felt a little sparse in places and i wish it had more of a punch to it. nitpicks aside, its pretty good! another contender i feel?
20) IOLITE - BOOT - i really have nothing to say about this besides giving kudos to dan for somehow managing to write more than two sentences on ... this boring piece of edm shlock.
21) DITA - BOOT - honey dijon died for YOUR sins.
22) Gia Farrell - BOOT - i think i gave this a pass in the semi for not being horrible but... second time around i think i might have been wrong to make that judgement. its a little shit isnt it? its not even fun mess. very blah.
23) R.O.E. - TOOT - YES! YES! ABSOLUTELY! i was very much so pleased this song qualified. on loop for most of the week and i really do enjoy it, although its a bit out of its depth compared to some of the songs here. nevertheless, really good and lush. love love looove.
24) chloe mk - BOOT - i have come to accept that im just never gonna like whatever this particular blonde white girl puts out, and that is OKAY.
1370 days 7 hours ago
iAyeEye
1) Even on a second listen, I really can’t decide whether I like this or not…
2) If this doesn’t turn out to be the worst song of this contest, then my poor fucking ears.
3) This feels like gaybar music circa 2014. I'm not here for it.
4) Yeah… yeah. I like this. It’s not mindblowing, but it’s good.
5) Opening bars... oh, hi bibbles. I thought this was actually promising for a bibbles entry, but the chorus is fucking diabolical. Might get some points for decent verses
6) This is pretty. It’s also making me want a cheese and cucumber sandwich. Yeah, I really like this
7) I like this too. Very 80s revival sounding. A little too one-toned, but still enjoyable.
8) Apparently “Quarantine Style” means “Shit”
9) I was so ready to hate this, but it’s OK. I wouldn’t listen to it again after this, but it’s acceptable.
10) Well obviously, as everyone else hates it, this is right up my street.
11) Oh wow, I actually really like this. I don't know why, like I can't describe what about it, but it's aurally pleasing.
12) This is so weird… I think I *sort of* like it, but it’s a very confusing track.
13) This is so beautiful. It won’t do well, because this is TSC and anaemic pop is pretty much the only thing anyone likes, but this really is stunning.
14) I genuinely believe that TSC is just a project devoted to pushing me further into insanity. What the actual fuck is this garbage?
15) I'll pass thanks. Still not the worst though.
16) I want to like this. Cos Lizzo. But I don’t. Cos everything else.
17) I can’t even be bothered to try and claim I gave this a chance. It’s so freaking bad.
18) This is probably the most powerful entry this week, but it’s not the best song… I’m not sure how to score it...
19) TSC-itis is back. The verses were promising but not a good chorus.
20) Well this is horrible. The syncopation is unpleasant.
21) I've heard this before somewhere. It's got the opposite problem to the usual TSC fare in that the chorus is great but the verses are awful... maybe some points? Maybe.
22) It’s not terrible. That’s about as far as I’ll go.
23) D.O.A.
24) And we finish with a tryhard dirge. Excellent.
1370 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
01) Matilda Pearl - This kinda chill vibes I'm got to listen to, soothing vocals.
02) Greya - The intro pique my interest this, sounding was quite over the top, not the type I'd listen for to be honest.
03) Paige Cavell - Needed second listen to grew on me and it was bit enjoyable.
04) Loviet - That was a solid entry, this has great potential i just cannot believe this song is below 25k views.
05) KilliT - A generic rock n roll song, not much into it sorry.
06) GRANT - Kind of dull, not enjoying this since semifinals.
07) Isac Elliot - KING! So happy this song qualified and I absolutely enjoyed this.
08) Genelle - This grew to me at first listening, this made my booty shake so much, such a bop!
09) Anja Kotar - It was good but went downhill later on.
10) Fenech Soler- Nice sounding this kinda chill, I liked this it is very creative! 
11) The Ella Sisters - This is underrated like how this song didn't got million views?!!
12) Mysie - I'm so happy this is qualified, at semi I didn't impressed to this but listening this again it grew to me, well deserved to be in final and top 6-10 worthy?
13) LULLANAS - Come through country music, I liked this it's very calming.
14) Meiju Suvas - I really remembered this song to a troll entry in recent ESCT it's Georgia i think. However I enjoyed this so much as pay of my respect.
15) Lisa Børud - This is OK, not that great.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - Lizzo killed it the rest can go.
17) Anna Straker - It's either I could enjoyed this or annoyed to this. Still tolerable, I guess?
18) Ayoni - I loved the vocals, the acoustic, it really served us good music.
19) Ellysse Mason - Very nice disco music it's kinda boring though.
20) IOLITE - Solid entry, so underrated! Kudos!
21) DITA - Very loud, not my cup of tea soz.
22) Gia Farrell - This pop-rock shaking my whole body. Definitely one of lively entry in this boring edition haha
23) R.O.E. - This made me snore.
24) chloe mk - Chloe Kohanski is that you?!
1370 days 5 hours ago
Darbe
1. Matilda Pearl - Retro sound, TSC friendly. Enjoy the baseline and her vocals. Fine bop.
2. Greya - It was quite short. Anyway, yeah it’d work in the background of a dramatic scene on a Netflix original.
3. Paige Cavell - It was fine, a bit generic.
4. Loviet - Retro sound with a slight daft punk flare to it. I did enjoy this!
5. Killit - Not for me
6. GRANT - Heard this one before. I do like the style of this.
7. Isac Elliot - Heard this one a few weeks back. It’s got the synth TSC style that usually does well
8. Genelle - The disco flare this has is nice. It was okay.
9. Anja Kotar - Basically every song this week is going for the retro sound huh? Bit scattered.
10. Fenech-Soler - Lmao retro. Passable indie-pop track yeah.
11. The Ella Sisters - Passable, but not really original
12. Mysie - Yes, an actual interesting track! This was strong.
13. LULLUNAS - It was pretty.
14. Meiju Suvas - Some parts were kind of fun, others not so much
15. Lisa Bourd - While it is generic, I did enjoy this especially in the chorus
16. GRRRL PRTY - Lmao not Lizzo sneaking into this contest.
17. Anna Straker - The sort of music I’d expect to hear in British nightclubs.
18. Ayoni - I’m sure it has a nice message
19. Ellysse Mason - Heard this a few weeks back and was impressed. There’s something very special in the chorus about her vocal/lyric vulnerability aligned with the rising synth.
20. IOLITE - This completely passed me by.
21. DITA - The fact this album is called Confidence is unsurprising considering the song sounds like a budget Confident by Demi Lovato
22. Gia Farrell - I don’t know why but I was laughing throughout this whole song.
23. ROE - I actually hate trap usually but the R&B fusion really worked for it. Better than I expected.
24. Chloe mk - Edgy ending
1370 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
1. Matilda Pearl - Kinda plain and one note throughout. I guess it kinda picks up in the bridge, but otherwise this simply existed. At least Dan got ten seconds of saxophone at the end.
2. Greya - Goes for that epic sort of sound while trying to sound extremely edgy, and then there’s random dubstep thrown in because why not? I wasn’t into it.
3. Paige Cavell - This has good energy to it, especially when the chorus hits. I wish the beat slapped harder, but overall I was fairly impressed with this.
4. Loviet- The chorus elevates this song tremendously. Very well produced and hard hitting, a contender for sure.
5. Killit - Well?
6. GRANT - I was more interested by the instrumentation than the vocals. The song is a little basic, I wish there were more exciting moments in it.
7. Isac Elliot - The chorus is great. Second one where someone is harmonizing with robots (or maybe his backup vocals are really that processed idk)? Kinda grew on me as it went on, that man kinda did that.
8. Genelle - I wish this went harder. I feel like this has potential to be a banger but right now it’s just a little basic and generic.
9. Anja Kotar - I’m not really feeling this one as much as I want to. Idk what it is about it, but it’s just kinda blending in with everything so far.
10. Fenech-Soler - Feels very 2013 TSC to me. I’m pretty sure this artist actually won 2013 TSC before. Kinda like to keep this music in the past where it BELONGS.
11. The Ella Sisters - Pretty nice. Solid little tune. Wish there was more of a wow factor to this one though.
12. Mysie - Intriguing vocal. Kinda fizzles a bit though. I know not everything needs to be a pop banger, but I just wish this held my attention more.
13. LULLANAS - Absolute snooze. You could’ve told me this was on folklore and I’d believe you. Not into it.
14. Meiju Suvas - Seems a little cheap, but at least it was fun.
15. Lisa Børud - I was into this. It’s got a cute energy to it, although I found it to be pretty one note throughout.
16. GRRRL PARTY - Yes Dallas, men are very good at rapping :-)
17. Anna Straker - The chorus is infectious. This was super cute, one of my favorites for sure. So into it.
18. Ayoni - I appreciate this for being different and for telling a narrative, but it’s not exactly my thing.
19. Ellysse Mason - Nice enough, but definitely gets old over time. It’s whatever.
20. IOLITE - This white woman has really struck Dan some type of way I guess... the tune is cute I guess, I was into this one, it held my attention at least which more than I can say for others.
21. DITA - I thought this was cute on first listen, it definitely has some energy that this contest needed. Not bad!
22. Gia Farrell - Oh this was so bad and hysterical. Thanks for the laugh at least.
23. R.O.E. - Living for R&B really turning it out this week. This was really well executed, solid.
24. chloe mk - Yeah this song pretty much encapsulates the week. Pretty average white woman singing over a minimalist beat. It’s fine but I’m not like wowed.
1370 days 4 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Matilda Pearl - TOOT - A good opener to this final! I liked the overall sound and flow of the song!
02) Greya - BOOT - Eh...this was not good. At times I was bored, at other times I wasn't a fan of the vocal.
03) Paige Cavell - TOOT - Oh this had a really good flow and I was bopping my headed throughout the song! Really enjoyed this!
04) Loviet - BOOT - For a song called 'The Thrill', I espected it to be way more exciting than it actually is. I was bored. It reeked of being generic.
05) KilliT - BOOT - Bibbles! Queen! Just not my taste, sorry queen.
06) GRANT - TOOT - Took awhile to get into it but I liked it once I got into the mood. Light toot, though, cause it took awhile. Even on a second listen, it still takes awhile.
07) Isac Elliot - BOOT - I didn't like his voice at all. It gave me Justin Bieber vibes and not Purpose Justin.......bad Justin aka the rest. Ew.
08) Genelle - TOOT - Wow I'm shocked. I came in expecting this song to be trash but this kinda slaps I can't lie...like it slaps hard. Stan this.
09) Anja Kotar - BOOT - Oh god ew. Way too much happening throughout the song. I was overwhelmed holy shit.
10) Fenech Soler - BOOT - Two boots in a row and probably my least two favorite songs in this final so far. Rip. Praying the Ella Sisters change this direction.
11) The Ella Sisters - BOOT - The Ella Sisters didn't change this direction. </3 It's not as bad as the previous as the previous two but it's basic, I've heard it 943802 times before, and I was bored.
12) Mysie - BOOT - Rip. I wanted to like this so bad, but it's just not for me really. I got overwhelmed by the production and not in a good way.
13) LULLANAS - TOOT - It's a light toot cause it actually sounded beautiful but I can't lie that it got a little boring at times...I just love more upbeat stuff usually. Emphasis on it sounding beautiful though.
14) Meiju Suvas - TOOT - I think watching the music video elevates this song cause LMAO at this 60+ year-old woman being around all these young muscular men! Get it granny! So I listened without the MV and...it's actually pretty good! Meiju is an absolute queen! I am stanning this entry so much! Queeeeeen!
15) Lisa Børud - TOOT - I think I liked this? I'm not sure. The chorus could've definitely hit harder, but, like...I was bopping my head throughout and liked elements. Light toot I guess.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - TOOT - Omg Lizzo!?!?!? How is this under 25K views?! This is hilarious that this qualifies for this week! I stan honestly LMAO! Obviously Lizzo is the star of this song.
17) Anna Straker - TOOT - Good entry to the contest. Sounded a little weird at times...but in a good way. I liked it!
18) Ayoni - BOOT - This is a sad case where the song has a really good meaning, but it's still a really bad song.
19) Ellysse Mason - TOOT - This definitely improved as the week went on. I just love the production on this song! Gave me nostalgic vibes! Great aesthetic!
20) IOLITE - BOOT - I was bored which is shocking considering this isn't a slow or stripped song. Talk about generic.
21) DITA - BOOT - Oh I wanted to like this so bad because DITA seems like an absolute queen, but this was blegh. Light boot but there were too many factors that were negative towards it for me. Specifically, weak lyrics and the constant "wuh oh"s. Love the 'oomph' given near the end though.
22) Gia Farrell - TOOT - Something felt missing, like, within the production. Like I don't know....something just felt missing throughout the song within the beat. Outside of that, though, I stanned Gia's voice so light toot.
23) R.O.E. - BOOT - Nice voice, but as someone who is an upbeat-song type of person, I was left bored eventually in this song.
24) chloe mk - BOOT - Nothing was wrong with it per se, but, like....I just didn't care for it whatsoever. I was bored.
1370 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Here
1370 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
1370 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
anja kotar queen of pop
1370 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
Who's Who

Alexeh23 - Mysie
Aquamarine - Greya
bibbles - KilliT
Catch_a_falling_star - Matilda Pearl
chris2pei - chloe mk
dragotistic - Loviet
Eoin - Anna Straker
hellocat - Meiju Suvas
hellomynameis347 - LULLANAS
ianfitz0012 - Isac Elliot
iAyeEye - Fenech Soler
Insanity - IOLITE
Lemjam6 - R.O.E.
MISSimogen - Ellysse Mason
NicoleF - Ayoni
onemanarmy - GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK
Patrick319 - DITA
PennyTrationStan - Lisa Børud
QueenM1chelle - Anja Kotar
ricktworick1 - Genelle
rodrigueseve - GRANT
ryan5676 - Paige Cavell
TolisKalkas - Gia Farrell
varlto - The Ella Sisters

Who SHOCKED you and who SURPRISED you? And who is walking away with the grand title of an Eoin Extravaganza win???
1370 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
dragotistic - Loviet

thats a winner baby
1370 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
hellocat - Meiju Suvas

AY AY AY AY AY
1370 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
IMOGEN IS WINNING IM CRYING!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!