This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 408 Final

Topic » TSC 408 Final

1357 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Matilda Pearl – She is definitely crawling it back to me as that voice is good to hear but the music is the real charm of the song giving that retro vibe
02) Greya – Is this song even completed because the music is dreadful and the singer doesn’t really have raw vocals and there is a reason why this song got such low views
03) Paige Cavell – Here is the dance banger and it really does live up to the name as I love her voice and it hits hard with the music making me want to go to the dancefloor
04) Loviet – The beat sounds poppy enough and it does kind of grow to me but the vocals don’t have the same energy making the song seem bland
05) KilliT – The music is very nice as I can see myself rocking out here and he got a good voice to go with it and this is a great package of a song
06) GRANT – She got a kind voice that is ever so gentle but it doesn’t really push the boundaries with the song being a bore to get through as the music is just uninteresting
07) Isac Elliot – I am sucked in by the music as it is techno fantastic making me want to jam along and he got a cool voice that makes this song so irresistible
08) Genelle – This is pretty much alright as it isn’t ground-breaking but I find it acceptable with her vocals being one of the perks here
09) Anja Kotar – Yeah, I’m not really a fan of that whiny voice she tries to put on and the music doesn’t really help as it goes full overboard being more chaos and not enjoyable
10) Fenech Soler – I am so confused because I don’t know what the singer is trying to achieve here because it is too chaotic with the music sound and weird vocals not doing it
11) The Ella Sisters – These girls got some fantastic vocal work as they are so good solo and in harmony and the music builds up well and is very satisfying
12) Mysie – Is that her voice because it is out of this world being very enchanting and I’m moved by the rhythm as this song is an instant classic
13) LULLANAS – I can see that they are trying to be cute singers but I don’t find it anything but cute as it is more forgettable and boring with the tempo not changing making me want to sleep
14) Meiju Suvas – I can’t help to get a laugh out of this one because it is quite enjoyable with the music bopping and already this song is heading to my guilty pleasure playlist
15) Lisa Børud – Is that really her voice as it is too high pitched and the whole song sounds too generic and annoying for my taste
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK – Am I having a fever dream because that would be more enjoyable by this mess as the female singer makes me cringe while the music is not good in the slightest
17) Anna Straker – The beat is danceable to say the least but the same can’t be said to her vocals as it sounds scratchy and got zero energy to them
18) Ayoni – This song is trying to give an emotional drive but I don’t think it quite delivers as the singer can’t hit those high notes which don’t sound pleasant and the backing vocals don’t help
19) Ellysse Mason – We got a jam alert as I am already grooving along to this song’s sick beat and the vocalist got a unique voice that really makes this good
20) IOLITE – Here we go as we got a bland dance song that really don’t make me want to dance as the music feels really out of place with those sounds and the singer shows no energy
21) DITA – Oh wow I can really sense the power here because this singer literally owns the hell out of this song having the power and the music bringing the intensity as it is lit
22) Gia Farrell – Honey she is giving her all in that as I really enjoy this amount of energy and the music is simply fantastic having that catchy beat and I adore it
23) R.O.E. – Is it over yet as the song just goes on and on with nothing changing in the tempo as her vocals aren’t given any chance to shine with this setback music in place
24) chloe mk – What is this music as it sounds like someone just randomly put it together and I just can’t continue with this hot mess that can’t be redeemed in the slightest
1357 days 11 hours ago
bibbles
01) Matilda Pearl – don’t remember this from the semi!! Not my kind of thing, its okay.
02) Greya – not fan of her style of singing, its quite dreary!
03) Paige Cavell – feel like im listening to an album! They are all blurring into one!!
04) Loviet – its alright, not what I would choose to listen to!
05) KilliT – brilliant song!
06) GRANT – its drippy and twee and annoying!!
07) Isac Elliot – its okay, he has a slight annoying inflection at the end of the line!
08) Genelle – is there a factory where girls walk in and walk out with the same voice!!
09) Anja Kotar – its okay, some bits are okay, some are annoying!
10) Fenech Soler – quite nice, quite pleasant!
11) The Ella Sisters – their voices are quite nice after listening to all those other whiney girls!
12) Mysie – this is quite dreary, and a bit off beat!
13) LULLANAS – a bit countrified, it was okay.
14) Meiju Suvas – sort of holiday type song. Is she burning something down!
15) Lisa Børud – it was okay, plodded along is suppose!
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK – what the hell was that!
17) Anna Straker – making me feel queasy!!
18) Ayoni – sounds like she came from the pub drunk and picked up her guitar and made up a song!
19) Ellysse Mason – guys, I know youre good at picking good songs, you did it on bands/boy/kpop week!!
20) IOLITE – this one is struggling to play! Does my computer not like it!!
21) DITA – Cheryl clone!
22) Gia Farrell - very repetitive, shes shrieking! Oh, okay!
23) R.O.E. – zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so dreary!
24) chloe mk – quite annoying,
1357 days 10 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Matilda Pearl - oh im put right off this straight away.. this is giving me very much TIK TOK.. i just cant help but feel she was trying to adhere to the little kiddies on that app and its making me SICKKKKKKKK! it could've been a cutesy song but that chorus oh HELL NAW!
02) Greya - its a lot of noise u know like shes using her voice as an intrument which i enjoy however BANKS does it better of course. naturally! i guess its quite cinematic do love how she goes into the chorus. quite a strong entry and i can see a lot of people enjoying this just not a HUGE fan of these types of songs.
03) Paige Cavell - AW HELL NAW.. she must want what louisa has or something, a million dj songs. this is VERY bootleg and i dnt even like them type of songs as is.. so this is absolute DOG SHITE
04) Loviet - honestly yes.. this is just my type of vibe.. its just chilled out but with a unique voice and a cutesy instrumental like.. YES. she served. chorus grows on me thought it was shite at first but its passable! actually vibing to dis one
05) KilliT - oh my fucking god that thumbnail.. i fee sick alre-- OOP and its just kicked in oh i HATE this its so jarring. i just dnt see any redeeming qualities about this. hate the voice. hate the instrumental its just NOISE and the lyrical content is something id write when i was 12. ZERO SUBSTANCE.. !! I AM SO MAD
06) GRANT -  this is reet up my street! love a quirky uwu girly and shes GINGER?! mmm heaven! her voice is interesting i am obsess! i think this does verge on a LITTLE bit too uneventful but the voice and the lil chorus makes up for it.. i think it works here and it builds up to something worth while<3
07) Isac Elliot - aw yeah suppose this ones quite cute. i actually dont mind men when they do stuff like this.. perhaps we do like men after all <3
08) Genelle -  bloody hell can we get an epilepsy warning that was jarring. i think this has the chance to go OFF but she never really gets there for me. the pre chorus was building up to something but i just dont think the payoff was that good
09) Anja Kotar - aw wait this was actually quite stun. probably one of the stronger entries this week. kind of love the production and her dreamy vocals. the verses can get slightly annoying but overlooking that <3
10) Fenech Soler - yucky ducky mucky!!! me no likeyyyy ;-(
11) The Ella Sisters - ohhhhhhhhh HELL YERRRRR! they just redefined what music is IN A SINGLE SONG!!!! GINGER ASWELL.. OH WOW.. my ears are so blessed. janet devlin would b proud.
12) Mysie -  i just love how deep her vocals are omfgggg so beautiful. this song rly does find its feet within the chorus that is def my fave part its so ethereal. aaaaah i love
13) LULLANAS -  aw these cutesy country gals. does give me a bit of old taylor swift LMAO. it is a bit uneventful but its quite endearing. idk why but i love songs about a city it just does something to me. i think ultimately i like this.. a soft toot!
14) Meiju Suvas - oh god i do like this and i know i shouldn't but wow.. what a moment. the vocals are terrible but who is doing it like her.. next fifa world cup song, i think she has it in the bag!
15) Lisa Børud - yeah shes alright not bad not amazing.. so whatever. SKIP! ok i came back to this one and on a few more listens im actually feeling this so much more.. kind of a bop actually
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - oh god this was awful.. u thought u were cute sending in lizzo. her name alone WILL NOT be getting my votes.
17) Anna Straker - hmm yes i had seen this one before i thought it was quite fun and punchy. its just alright. the chorus is a bit shite tho if we're being honest. bit jarring and repetitive but whateverrrrrr!
18) Ayoni - oH THIS FUCKING QUEEEEEEEEN. i literally love so many of her songs shes one of my most played artists and still sooo underrated. such beautiful vocals and i love how shouty she goes.. she is just TOO powerful..literally none of her songs are bad. perfection personified me thinks!
19) Ellysse Mason -  im conflicted on this. i am in LOVE with her voice. i do think the verses go on a bit long and verge on boring but i think that chorus is quite gorgeous
20) IOLITE - umm lil bit TOO generic for my liking and i think theres a few that sound similar so it might affect my pointing for it. its pleasant and everything and easy to listen to but nothing ive not heard before.
21) DITA - CHEETA GIRLS DID IT BETTER GET HER OFF MY SCREEEN!!!
22) Gia Farrell - ...????????????????????????? this just gives me broadway song which is good for that but ultimately not feeling her here
23) R.O.E. - SOOOO many artists like this nowadays and so many just copy off other more successful artists. its just so boring sorry
24) chloe mk - quite cutesy actually. shes doing chill right. its not boring and its enjoyable a few other girlies cannot relate this week huh!
1356 days 11 hours ago
varlto
1) matilda pearl: oh queen this is v good! : ) coches
2) greya: cute one! i think...!
3) paige cavell: what a mess haha...!!
4) loviet: this one was pretty cute, enjoyed it!
5) killit: this was v good! i really enjoyed it ! : )
6) grant: oh amazing! really liked it! chill!
7) isac elliot: i love isac sm<3 this is one of his best songs
8) genelle: uh this was actually kinda bad : (
9) anja kotar: slovenian queen, we really stan
10) fenech soler: BOOOP YESS
11) the ella sisters: very very cute song with incredible chorus
12) mysie: this was not for me ;(
13) lullanas: awh how cute<3
14) meiju suvas: a disgrace to finland<3
15) lisa: oh this was very good too! enjoyable!
16) grrrl pty: hell no!
17) anna straker: how did this even qualify! think about it!
18) ayoni: kinda dull :/
19) ellyse: i think ive been hearing this quite a lot in this final!
20) iolite: iolite can do better!
21) dita: another really good one omg! this contest either has horrible songs or good ones!
22) gia farrell: oh really liked this vibe
23) roe: i dont like
24) chloe mk: oh this was super cute i really enjoyed it!
1356 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Matilda Pearl- Another very retro concept. Quite generic in its own right, its fine as an opener but doesnt do much for me. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
02) Greya- Banks vibe in the instrumental, voice gives it a slightly different vibe, but I can live with this truly. I wish it had more humph but its fine. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
03) Paige Cavell- Very much a bop, I enjoy this very much, I could get down to it. i dont know its not groundbreaking kinda sounds like something a romanian pop girlie would do. But its fun. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
04) Loviet- The verses are quite bleh but the chorus snaps SO HARD like it really makes up for the verses. It just has a very roadtrip feel to it to me and I love it. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
05) KilliT- Good job qualifying! Not my thing, not geting points from me! SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
06) GRANT- I mean this is absolutely stunning, so well sang and it grows so much... Very LÉON meets Holly Humberstone. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
07) Isac Elliot- I find this quite generic boy pop, nothing outstanding. When I send males they usually have a different vibe to them but this is just kinda basic Justin Biebber stuff. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
08) Genelle- I feel like this enters a bit of basic territory. It is ok, its a solid pop songbut the chorus needed more strength. NORMAL PUSSY ENERGY
09) Anja Kotar- I think I added this to my waitlist just cuz it was alright. The verses have a really cool melody but it does feel a bit too clutered at times. Still very cute in a very white way. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
10) Fenech Soler- So someone grabbed the kitchen sink and threw it at the samples table. They played and were like "Sounds like a hit!". They disbanded soon after. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
11) The Ella Sisters- This is so good. I meant to send it in the near future, its a very SIA type pop ballad type thing but its so well done. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
12) Mysie- I think the song is very different and it ends up working because the delivery is just amazing. Her voice is so good and the song has a really good vibe to it, she a mood. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
13) LULLANAS- This is really cute, its nothing special but it sounds very charming and sweet. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
14) Meiju Suvas- Omg this hag is so iconic. A MILF (money). This is so cheap europop, this really does feel like a eurovision song. ICONIC PUSSY ENERGY
15) Lisa Børud- This is just painfully generic and the chorus doesnt have enough power to elevate the package so this aint it, sorry Dagny lite. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK- LIZZO girl what you doing, the production here absolute shit, was this community service, charity work?? SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
17) Anna Straker- Club sounding, its an oki listen it doesn't have much content or anything interesting, its just alright if not a little annoying. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
18) Ayoni- This was rather boring and uneventful. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
19) Ellysse Mason- I don't usually go for the retro sounding style. However what makes this work I think is that it focus much more on the actual music and instrumental and whatever the fuck she's doing over it is minimal, giving the actual track the spotlight. Cool stuff. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
20) IOLITE- Very understated. Doesn't develop too much but its quite alright, specially in the verses. The chorus just doesnt have that humph. Quite standard overall. NORMAL PUSSY ENERGY
21) DITA- This is just so basic. Like I don't wanna pull a Dallas here, I am all for female empowerment lyrics and shit but I swear she just went to the female empowerment quote textbook and picked all the most basic quotes in it. The instrumental isnt too interesting either so this ain't doing wonders for me. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
22) Gia Farrell- This is kinda iconic LOL but its not very my style its raunchy and edgy in a way thats almost aggressive? I dont know veers too much on a rock way. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
23) R.O.E.- Weekly comment whining about the use of trap in music without layering it with actual interesting melodies. SMALL PUSSY ENERGY
24) chloe mk- This is another very viby song, is very dark but smooth. I dig it even if the way she swears in the chorus is slightly jarring. BIG PUSSY ENERGY
1356 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Matilda Pearl - BOOT - This is kind of cute, but also sleepy and dull. I wouldn't listen to it again.
02) Greya - TOOT - There's a haunting quality to this that I really enjoy. I also like the progression. Not a bad song.
03) Paige Cavell - TOOT - This is absolutely the winner, right? Nobody can convince me that this ISN'T winning. Certified banger.
04) Loviet - TOOT - This was one of my favourites in the semi-final. I just think it's a really good song, and it gives me lots of good vibes.
05) KilliT - TOOT - This actually goes off for me. Great chorus that slaps. Thoroughly enjoyed everything about it.
06) GRANT - BOOT - I've liked her past songs, but find this incredibly dull. Nothing about it interests me at all.
07) Isac Elliot - BOOT - I've heard this before. I really want to like it but it reads as 16-year old teen boy nonsense. As a matter of fact I loathe it. Probably one of the worst, most try-hard TSC songs I've ever hard.
08) Genelle - TOOT - I wanted to send this. It's incredibly basic and I shouldn't like it at all, but it just does it for me idk.
09) Anja Kotar - TOOT - Decent, fast-paced, and kind of quirky. I don't hate it.
10) Fenech Soler - BOOT - I appreciated this in the semi-final for the fact that it actually had a decent beat, but it doesn't hold up well on a relisten. Messy, and just not all there for me.
11) The Ella Sisters - TOOT - This is probably one of the better attempts at mid-tempo edgy nonsense this week. Good vocals, decent beat, and surprisingly strong chorus. I love it.
12) Mysie - BOOT - I feel like I just took a sleeping pill.
13) LULLANAS - BOOT - I feel like I just took another sleeping pill.
14) Meiju Suvas - BOOT - Ew this is fucking rancid. How can anyone legitimately enjoy this?
15) Lisa Børud - BOOT - Generic, non-descript, soulless Scandi-pop. MEH. Who cares.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - BOOT - Is that Lizzo? What the hell is this? This is REALLY BAD thank god for her glow up.
17) Anna Straker - BOOT - How the fuck did this qualify? There is nothing good about this. Terribly cheap beat, and horrific vocal. This might take the cake for unintentionally worst TSC song of the year.
18) Ayoni - BOOT - I don't think I've ever felt more bored, and I had to suffer through songs 12 and 13.
19) Ellysse Mason - TOOT - Finally a decent song lmao. First TOOT since song #11. It takes a while to get going, but it's quite enchanting throughout with a powerful chorus.
20) IOLITE - TOOT - I didn't vote for this in the semi-final, but relative to most of the Semi 2 qualifiers this is a bloody MASTERPIECE. The chorus actually sounds quite decent on a second listen. I certainly underrated this, but its placement in the final did it a favour for sure.
21) DITA - BOOT - I appreciate the energy, but it feels like a cheap Demi Lovato/Meghan Trainor parody. I don't like it.
22) Gia Farrell - BOOT - I haven't forgotten her last entry. I actually think this was worse.
23) R.O.E. - TOOT - Classy R&B beat. It's kind of boring, but at least I respect it.
24) chloe mk - BOOT - Messy, and not enjoyable whatsoever. Is it safe to call Semi-Final 2 the worst semi in recent TSC history?
1356 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Matilda Pearl - a decent opener. It kinda fades into the background after a while, so I wish her voice was more memorable
02) Greya - a bit video game commercial track for me but I look for something this interesting that builds in a tsc entry, so solid pick
03) Paige Cavell - heard this somewhere but can't recall where? Decent club track
04) Loviet - also fades into the background but didn't find myself invested in this at all
05) KilliT - of the typical bibbles rock entries this was not the worst it could be
06) GRANT - oh that was the chorus? That was it?
07) Isac Elliot - kinda basic but maybe that helps in a week like this
08) Genelle - it's decent but still not memorable
09) Anja Kotar - venturing into petite meller edgelord nonsense which I fucking hate but this actually had something endearing about it. Like instead of random sounds there was a melody to it!
10) Fenech Soler - I didn't find anything melodic in this sorry
11) The Ella Sisters - this could've been REALLY bad but the chorus elevated it for sure. We'll see where that can carry it to!
12) Mysie - can't understand it on one listen. And after a few more I've come to the conclusion that it's just not as good as it thinks it is
13) LULLANAS - yea this is pretty terrible how did this qualify
14) Meiju Suvas - oh this woman is a queen how was this song found LMAO
15) Lisa Børud - this is the most generic swedish pop I have ever heard… and not in a good way
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - creative but at the same time not. It's kinda funny we'll see how it does. But it's also an absolute mess
17) Anna Straker - Just Because is an absolute bop from this year. Does this compare?  FUCK NO
18) Ayoni - moving, I guess? Next
19) Ellysse Mason - I don't wanna dance with u either I'm bored
20) IOLITE - not raising a glass for this song I'll tell u that
21) DITA - some good energy to get me through the end of this contest! I can see myself like strutting along the hallway to this bop
22) Gia Farrell - for a song about rhythm and sex it sure sounded empty
23) R.O.E. - usually its somewhat my cup of TSC Tea, but it also suffers from feeling empty. Like I could listen to this song on repeat and my day would not change at al
24) chloe mk - This could really grow on me, but for now I like it
1356 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) Matilda Pearl        back into the basic category. congrats on doing well for no reason other than being inoffensive
02) Greya        oh this is gonan be hit or miss... but like.. it's better than the borning ones
03) Paige Cavell        this is like kind of a bop]
04) Loviet        congrats on doing well for being borderline basic but having just enough energy to put you over the basic ones
05) KilliT        this people are too old to make this kind of music
06) GRANT        inoffensive with that half whispery vocal
07) Isac Elliot        i hate this genre of males... like legit... the eye roll anytime this bullshit starts... like no
08) Genelle        at least this had personality
09) Anja Kotar        i mean it's got a good mix of stuff, the blend isn't that great but again better than the ones with no personality
10) Fenech Soler        i remember submitting them once i think. not becuase i liked them but they were doing well aorund that time
11) The Ella Sisters        basic very basic so congrats on getting top 10
12) Mysie        i wanted to vibe... but i wasn't getting it... like it tried to drag me in and i'm like... mmm i'm fine
13) LULLANAS        i wish i was into this type of country light stuff... but i need more personality
14) Meiju Suvas        i was about to say please be trashy... and we got it. i'm so used to giving.
15) Lisa Børud        not offensive but not in that boring category
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK        i wish i liked this better
17) Anna Straker        so like the difference between trash this and trash Meiju is the difference between euroclub 2000s and gen z
18) Ayoni        i get the whole movement/statement songs, but like i connected about 0% to this.
19) Ellysse Mason        basic slightly inoffensive, but in that group of blending all together
20) IOLITE        i mean at least some people are sending pretty decent songs
21) DITA        very crazy possessive light.
22) Gia Farrell        this is like former disney star trying to be hard
23) R.O.E.        oh okay rnb this is the good jams
24) chloe mk        this made me very uncomfortable and i don't know why. maybe video quality, maybe just her personality... i was like get me out of this
1356 days 1 hour ago
hellomynameis347
1. Matilda Pearl - This definitely wasn’t anything showstopping, but it was a pleasant listen and I enjoyed it.

2. Greya - I can’t believe how much of a lie this title is. There’s no hell breaking loose here just a mediocre mid-tempo white woman.

3. Paige Cavell - Honestly, this is objectively solid and it’ll probably get good points from me, but something about the vibes is just very off here.

4. Loviet - It’s decent for what it is, but doesn’t do much to stand out.

5. KilliT - Not for me, sadly.

6. GRANT - I’m loving this. The instrumental is a whole vibe and I really enjoyed the chill atmosphere this put out.

7. Isac Elliot - Parts of this almost sound like male Dagny, but overall it’s not a very enjoyable listen.

8. Genelle - This is really basic. Not much to unpack.

9. Anja Kotar - This was a lot, but there were definitely parts of it that I really appreciated.

10. Fenech Soler - The fact that some of y’all are slamming LULLANAS when this mess qualified… priorities luv

11. The Ella Sisters - This is really nice. It’s nothing spectacular, but it’s a pleasant listen.

12. Mysie - Gorgeous. Showstopping. I love it. The vocal, the ethereal instrumental, everything. Perfect.

13. LULLANAS - I can tell that I’m going to be almost alone on this, but this is so fucking cute, and I absolutely adore it. It’s the kind of music I listen to while I drive and it’s always nice to just exist to it.

14. Meiju Suvas - This is honestly kind of iconic. The hag served up a bop and I stan.

15. Lisa Borud - Dagny but make it bad.

16. GRRRL PRTY X BIONIK - This is NOT my genre. Lizzo almost saved it but there’s not much there.

17. Anna Straker - This kind of gave me a headache, not gonna lie. Not my thing.

18. Ayoni - This was kind of a serve honestly. Love the vocal, love the lyrics.

19. Ellysse Mason - This is pretty good. Love the vibe of the instrumental.

20. IOLITE - The beat’s fun, the chorus is enjoyable, but the verses don’t really add anything.

21. DITA - Demi Lovato but make it worse

22. Gia Farrell - I think I just took psychic damage wtf did I just listen to

23. R.O.E. - I feel like I enjoyed this at the viewing party, but something about it just isn’t clicking here.

24. chloe mk - The otherworldly vibe this created was nice but other than that it was just really boring.
1356 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
01) Matilda Pearl - This is one of those songs that really got on my nerves. Absolutely not. I hated this. Irrationally.
02) Greya - I ain't gonna lie this is a rather boring song but idk something about it hit me the right way.
03) Paige Cavell - This feels like it should do very well. It's a very solid song in my opinion and certainly has potential.
04) Loviet - This is the sort of white people music vibe that I enjoy because I am indeed white people. I liked this a lot.
05) KilliT - This is gonna be a rough return. I think this could be better than a lot of the songs, despite it really being a snooze for me. I'm not optimistic.
06) GRANT - My god what a fucking terrible song. That's it that's the comment.
07) Isac Elliot - Urgh maybe Felix was woke in saying he wouldnt vote in the finals these songs are all boring as shit.
08) Genelle - I mean it was slightly better than the last two songs for me, but that's about it. It was fairly generic pop and feels super forgettable.
09) Anja Kotar - I hated the aesthetic of the video but I guess that's not what's important. It was a decent song. Fun enough.
10) Fenech Soler - Okay I thought this was bad at first but it continued to grow on me. I want to reiterate how weird I feel about liking this. It makes me very uncomfortable with myself.
11) The Ella Sisters - I don't know why there were weird music breaks, that bothered me, but I liked the chorus and whatnot. This was fine. I'm sure this will do okay.
12) Mysie - This put me to sleep. I get that it's probably artistic and a beautiful song and good vocal but my god it was boring.
13) LULLANAS - This whole relaxed folksy thing hasn't typically been my thing but maybe my Folklore kick has made me enjoy this way more than I should. It was a nice song.
14) Meiju Suvas - What the actual fuck did I just watch? I know this is Eurovision style trash but I kind of stanned...
15) Lisa Børud - Another really white song that's really solid. Middle of this contest is shaping up to be pretty good. I like these < 25k view rounds.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - This wasn't it. I'm not a fan of Lizzo to begin with so bleh.
17) Anna Straker - I feel like vocally this wasn't great but I enjoyed it anyways. I felt Charli from this.
18) Ayoni - I mean it's a nice song and all but it's got absolutely no replay value for me which is what I base my votes on so.
19) Ellysse Mason - This was vaguely pleasant for me but nothing standout enough to warrant more than a point I feel like.
20) IOLITE - urgh, another just vaguely pleasant song that I'll forget about. I feel like a lot of these have the same vibe it's just varying strength of song.
21) DITA - I felt like this should have been better. It fell very flat for me and I can't pinpoint why. There was no real energy from her somehow...I really can't explain why I didn't love it.
22) Gia Farrell - This was a lot of yelling and no real music. I don't know it was very disjointed and dated sounding. If this was made after 2012 I'd be floored. TWENTY SEVENTEEN?!?
23) R.O.E. - This song definitely existed.
24) chloe mk - My god what a lackluster ending. This sounded just like 4 other songs in this contest to me.
1356 days ago
onemanarmy
13) LULLANAS - Toot - No clue how this managed to win me over but it did, I hate country and I hate slow songs of this sort yet I quite like this one.

14) Meiju Suvas - Toot - It's fun enough, I want to hate it but I don't.

15) Lisa Børud - Toot - I quite like it.

16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - Toot - The male rapper needs to be destroyed but I otherwise enjoyed it. Lizzo sneaking her way into under 25k week is a memorable moment.

17) Anna Straker - Boot - Like a really bad Charlie XCX track, never want to hear it again.

18) Ayoni - Boot - The worse song of the week period.
1356 days ago
onemanarmy
19) Ellysse Mason - Boot - Such a forgettable song, I know I listened to it when doing battle rounds, again in the viewing party and yet I swear it's my first time listening to it.

20) IOLITE - Toot - I really enjoyed this one.

21) DITA - Boot - Not impressed with this Demi wannabe.

22) Gia Farrell - Boot- Shame that the better bathroom song didn't qualify, this was simply garbage.

23) R.O.E. - Boot - Good Voice but the song is a bore.

24) chloe mk - Boot - this just straight up sucks!
1355 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Matilda Pearl – Her expression when she has that suitcase. One of the better songs here easily.
02) Greya - I really enjoyed this actually, I love the vocal and how dramatic this. I could do without the screaming but I like how this builds.
03) Paige Cavell - Dated. It’s fine though, I love that she just listed colours halfway through haha
04) Loviet - The verses are a little blah, thankfully the chorus does pick up.
05) KilliT - At least it has life in it, however this isn’t for me. It’s very dated but tbh if this semi is as bad as people say this may get in my top 10.
06) GRANT – Good vocal, I don’t like the acoustic guitar scraping, her vocal is so delicate and magical in places.
07) Isac Elliot – This is pretty standard, it’s fine but not something I’m going to come back to.
08) Genelle – Geezus epileptic warning would have been wise :p I hope Rod was ok with this. The song itself is pretty good, no real complaints here.
09) Anja Kotar – I didn’t like the ‘hey’ parts, but everything else was great :D
10) Fenech Soler - not for me, I don’t really like the vocal haha.
11) The Ella Sisters - I really really like this The chorus is pretty stun tbh
12) Mysie – stunning, beautiful. Honestly what a talent, what a vocal, what a moment.
13) LULLANAS – very twee, it’s alright, not really something I enjoyed
14) Meiju Suvas – one of the strongest songs here surprisingly haha :p It’s catchy, I prefer the verses over the chorus, but the whole thing is pretty strong.
15) Lisa Børud - One of the stronger songs here tbh, I don’t like her diction but the song itself is really strong.
16) GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK – not for me, but I appreciate something different new and interesting
17) Anna Straker – Catchy, nothing ground breaking but strong enough to do well tonight I think :D
18) Ayoni – powerful. Really powerful. A moment for sure.
19) Ellysse Mason – strong. It’s pretty good, no real complaints here and I like the synth and 80s electro beats.
20) IOLITE - This is fine. It sounds like a mix of five  songs but each sound cool so that’s fine.
21) DITA - Yeah it’s fine, it’s very TSC friendly and I expect it to do very well.
22) Gia Farrell - Dated mess…it’s fine, but goodness her vocal sounded like screaming for most of it.
23) R.O.E. - enjoyable and chill. Lacks a standout moment but overall enjoyable.
24) chloe mk – a bit of a whelming entry, but it’s fine. :) I like the vibe.
1355 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
TolisKalkas
05) KilliT        this people are too old to make this kind of music

Does this mean I can only listen to chopin  and Bach? I actually love chopin!
1355 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Matilda Pearl - Not a bad opener. Certainly nothing outstanding in terms of its execution, but overall a pleasant listen.
2. Greya - Tries to go with that dramatic feel, with a BANKS flair, but the chorus makes it fall completely flat. Such a shame.
3. Paige Cavell - Had this on my waiting list. Slightly messy, a bit cheap, but overall it's pretty good.
4. Loviet - The moment it started, I figured out this was gonna be really good. Yep, great song all around, wouldn't be surprised seeing it win tonight.
5. Killit - I am definitely not the audience for this, though I appreciate it qualifying since it shows a different side of TSC.
6. GRANT - I hate myself for forgetting about this song's existence. This is basically if LEON and Holly Humberstone merged together, and I support that. Good entry.
7. Isac Elliot - Nice use of synth. Perhaps sounds slightly tryhardish at times, but overall I quite enjoyed this.
8. Genelle - Pretty groovy throughout. There are some questionable lyrics in this, but otherwise it's a rather solid listen.
9. Anja Kotar - A lot is going on here, and it took me some time to get used to this. It is quite jolly, not a bad entry at all.
10. Fenech-Soler - Oh, they have had much better. This just sounds very pedestrian.
11. The Ella Sisters - This sort of mid-tempo Sia ballad type of a song always seems to perform well in TSC. This is pretty good.
12. Mysie - Quite mysterious in a way, but at parts it is quite jarring on the ears. Wish the chorus brought a bit more, not exactly sure how I feel about this, but it stands out in a particular way.
13. LULLANAS - If "July" by Noah Cyrus was made even more dull, you would get "Memphis" by LULLANAS.
14. Meiju Suvas - Very cheap-sounding, and it's also going for this sort of a type that has been executed so much better before. 
15. Lisa Borud - This sounds like something that Dagny would reject lmao. It lacks a proper chorus to really elevate it above the line.
16. GRRRL PRTY x BIONIK - How did Lizzo end up on such a terrible track?
17. Anna Straker - Rather cheap, messy and not exactly pleasant on the ears. I appreciate that it is different, though.
18. Ayoni - Goes slightly too much in the vocal show off territory at parts which really don't allow the actual song to shine. Overall, it's not a bad ballad, but the opportunity cost hurts, considering this could have been really good.
19. Ellysse Mason - It has been a while since I really loved a TSC entry. Great use of synths with a gentle vocal makes an all around brilliant tune here.
20. IOLITE - Painfully basic in its trend riding. Not impressed.
21. DITA - Ladies and gentlemen, I am just gonna state the obvious: we have a doppelgänger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you have copied "Confident" by Poota Lovato. From the shitty production to some horrific melodies, do you not have any value or respect for music? You’re a laughing stock, it’s cheesy, it’s disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of my opinion.
22. Gia Farrell - This sounds so early 2010s lol. Not exactly keen.
23. R.O.E - Quite decent throughout, which is an achievement considering it's an R&B tune. Consider me impressed.
24. Chloe mk - Pretty reasonable until that hideous chorus hits that sounds like she was farting into a synth. Bleh

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!