This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 403 Final

Topic » TSC 403 Final

1399 days 13 hours ago
Darbe
1.        The Tide – BOOT – It’s got a drum & bass flavour to it that I like but I’m not blown away by the song itself
2.        Alan Walker & Ava Max – BOOT – LMFAO at Faded Pt. II. Honestly, it didn’t offend me but
3.        Smith & Thell – TOOT – I haven’t heard much from them, but I really like the style of this. Got a folk sound to it.
4.        Clara Mae – TOOT – I really love this, it’s an EMOTIONal bop.
5.        Aly and AJ – BOOT – I generally support this style, but for some reason this isn’t blowing me away. It’s grew on me since semi though.
6.        LOVA – TOOT – While I still don’t know the difference between LOVA, LOVRA, LUNA, LOONA and LANA del rey, I found this very pretty and unexpected.
7.        Julian Perretta – BOOT – It’s very formulaic, but it’s a passable song.
8.        Elle Hollis – TOOT – It’s also pretty formulaic and hard to dislike, but I actually found this one quite strong and the type to grow most likely.
9.        Tara Lee – TOOT – Oh this came out of nowhere and had a slap vibe? Dark and bold.
10.        Victoria Monet – TOOT – This retro bop is smooth and just screams expensive and high quality to me. Already one of my most played songs of the year, BOP.
11.        JOWST – BOOT – He looks different with pink hair, but I preferred his ESC entry.
12.        The Hot Damns – BOOT – Yeah this was very average
13.        Kenij Girac – TOOT – Oh the production on this is so pretty and reminds me of the Bosnian entries I used to stan in the Eurovision noughties.
14.        Galantis – BOOT – Hard to dislike this kind of stuff. It was a pleasant listen but its generic.
15.        Taylor Kelly – TOOT – This does have an elegant throwback jazzy feel to it. This week is super strong so I’m not sure where it’ll rank for me but I’m glad it made it.
16.        Agata Diarma – TOOT – This has actually grown on me since semi. Quite dark.
17.        VINCINT – TOOT – Oh I heard this yesterday and thought it’d do well in TSC, didn’t even know it was in this finale. Refreshing bop.
18.        LIZOT – BOOT – This qualified? Meh, this is so generic to me and I don’t care for the songs It tries to replica either.
19.        Kiesza – TOOT – I mean obviously it’s a bit of a throwback bop. Still a bit of a disconnect for me but yeah.
20.        SUNMI – TOOT – I’ve heard 3 tracks from this queen, and I love them all. Does that mean SUNMI is my favourite kpop artist? Interesting. Anyway, BOP!
21.        Camden Cox – TOOT – It reminds me of a track from the late 2000s but in a good way. Not surprised multiple people went for this, it’s really strong.
22.        Hanna Ferm – TOOT – The type of energy Eurovision 2020 would have needed honestly. Yes, I do agree with you that this is a bop and it knows it.
1399 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
01) The Tide - TOOT. I wasn't sure on this, but the build up to the chorus was nice and enjoyable, that was my fave bit. It's not amazing but for a first listen it was good.
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max - BOOT. Who did this LMFAOOOOOOOOO? Another question is; who let it qualify? I have to laugh because this song is trash, Ava needs to start making better music <3
03) Smith & Thell - TOOT. I felt a need to dislike this but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's really good and I can't deny it. They'll probably be a contender to win, this type of sound appeals to a lot of people I imagine.
04) Clara Mae - TOOT. Her voice is so pretty, I came across this song a while ago and fell in love with it. I actually like the acoustic version more, but this is more accessible for TSC and I still like it, I had forgot how the original sounded and I'm a fan!
05) Aly and AJ - TOOT. I love these queens they were so robbed in BETA and I hope they aren't going to be robbed here. This and Attack of Panic SERVED, they're giving us everything in 2020 and we love to see it.
06) LOVA - TOOT. This was cute or whatever, I didn't dislike it, she's carrying the whole song with her vocals, and I like how she's singing the different notes. I properly enjoyed it by the end.
07) Julian Peretta - TOOT. This had a lot of good elements, his voice was nice and I like the rhythm a lot. It came together well and the product is a very solid song. I'm a fan.
08) Elle Hollis - BOOT. I wanted to like this more than I did, the verses were nice and I was hoping for a good chorus, but I got.. that. It was underwhelming.
09) Tara Lee - TOOT. She ATE this. This is literally such a slay I'm gagging. The chorus is especially beautiful w/ her voice, she did the damn thing.
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis - SHOOT. This was such a GOOD experience. Victoria Monet really took us all there with this, it is EXCELLENCE. I've been obsessed with this all week. Plz win.
11) JOWST - TOOT. This was a very soft toot, I'm still not that sure about it cause there's a lot going on, but it tipped over into a toot rather than a boot because it was still a pleasant listen. I'm just not that excited over it.
12) The Hot Damns - BOOT. Well that was a quick BURST of energy LOL. I could've liked it if it was done a little differently, but it's v. basic and the chorus was a letdown if you ask me.
13) Kendji Girac - TOOT. This is not for everybody but I personally like it a lot, his vocals are really beautiful and I love that aspect of the song. I love the beat that was introduced in the chorus too. King <3
14) Galantis - TOOT. Scoob the movie LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Faouzia kinda ate on this, it's definitely generic as hell but in an enjoyable way, it was cute.
15) Taylor Kelly - TOOT. This has been on repeat ALL. WEEK. If people consider this elevator music then I am a BITCH for elevator music. I wanna be on THIS elevator with this queen. The song is so groovy and stunning, I'm obsessed.
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska - TOOT. The intro served, I was a bit underwhelmed for the whole song on my first listen, but on the second listen I'm liking it more. The parts that sounded like the intro that happened throughout the song slayed.
17) VINCINT - TOOT. His voice is always stunning, but I'm glad in this song it's not just his voice serving, it's also the production which I'm enjoying a lot. I think it's probably my favourite of his, it's so good.
18) LIZOT, Holy Molly, Alex Parker - TOOT. https://i.imgur.com/jPTXjxI.gif
19) Kiesza - TOOT. Her last entry did outsell I can't lie, but this is still another cute attempt from her. This is the type of music she should be making.
20) Sunmi - TOOT. Oh wow Sunmi is snapping a bit with this. The production is so fucking good, and sounds amazing throughout. This is definitely one of her better attempts, I'm loving everything in this package and I believe that she did what she had to do!
21) Camden Cox - TOOT. Who asked Camden Cox to SNAP this hard? This slayed way harder than it needed to, I love the club beat in the background as she sings with her stunning voice. Love it.
22) Hanna Ferm - TOOT. It's definitely a better attempt than Brave, but I'm not CRAZY about it. People are saying it's definitely winning and I hope they're wrong because there's a lot better songs here.
1399 days 12 hours ago
Lachie227
01)        The Tide – BOOT: The music breakdown is surprisingly interesting and fun, because the rest of the song is boring and uninspiring. It’s a really weird disconnect.
02)        Alan Walker, Ava Max – BOOT: I don’t hate it, but the song is insanely formulaic and a little boring honestly. Walk into trendy clothing store and you’re gonna hear this
03)        Smith & Thell – BOOT: Yeah I don’t love this one. The chorus is kinda attention grabbing but otherwise the song is just really uninspiring and boring to me. Sorry.
04)        Clara Mae – BOOT: Oh my god I hate this. It’s beyond generic, the lyrics are terrible, the vocals are annoying. It’s just pure blandness
05)        Aly and AJ – TOOT: I do really like this song; it’s got some kind of disco influence which is always good. But I do struggle with it a bit just because any of their songs compared to the greatness of Potential Break Up Song will always pale in comparison. Also murder > joan of arc in terms of being on the dancefloor
06)        LOVA – TOOT: Borderline. I actually quite like the piano melody and the sonic production but her vocals are irritating and listening to the lyrics…. My god terrible.
07)        Julian Peretta – BOOT: This will more than likely do well but this was heinously boring. Nothing original, nothing interesting about this song. Just straight up a bore
08)        Elle Hollis – BOOT: This is almost a TOOT because it is listenable and if a bit catchy but still again, I’m left very bored.
09)        Tara Lee – TOOT: I was really ready to BOOT this but I really love the chorus. It feels very atmospheric. The verses do really let the song down, as they’re a bit of a drag.
10)        Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis – TOOT: Ever since the Jessie Ware album came out I’ve really been on a disco kick so I’m loving an entry like this. This will likely get points with me despite my personal issues with Khalid. Fuck that guy
11)        JOWST – TOOT: Borderline TOOT. My major gripe is the lyrics which I just insufferable and cliché. But otherwise the production is interesting and fun! I wouldn’t listen to it over and over again but it’s not a bad listen.
12)        The Hot Damns – TOOT: Wow this is really good? I like the driving guitar in the background. Solid vocals. Interesting production. A really good entry!
13)        Kenji Girac – BOOT: Yeah this was boring and bland to me. Always like a bit of Hispanic influence in music but this just doesn’t cut it for me
14)        Galantis – BOOT: Wow this is really disappointing. Galantis usually make interesting and catchy EDM music and this… not that. Not even a Faouzia feature could save this. I’m upset.
15)        Taylor Kelly – TOOT: I really enjoyed this! It’s very lowkey but I love how groovy it is. And that bridge man, amazing.
16)        Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska – TOOT: It’s pretty good! I don’t love it, but I appreciate the interesting sonic production, if her vocals a little flat. Solid entry!
17)        VINCINT – BOOT: This just isn’t for me. It’s extremely basic and isn’t catchy enough for me to try and like it.
18)        LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker – mild TOOT: This song is really nothing special but at least it’s catchy! I do appreciate the heavy base of the song but I just don’t /love/ it.
19)        Kiesza – TOOT: This was the hardest one for me so far in terms of TOOT/BOOT because I’m really not all that impressed but it’s catchy enough! The more I listened the more I liked it I guess, so ended up with TOOT.
20)        Sunmi – TOOT: I really liked this one too! I just think was generally a really well executed pop song. Attention grabbing and catchy, can’t really go wrong
21)        Camden Cox – TOOT: I really love this constant driving beat of this. It’s not the most inventive song out there but that okay! This is just a really great listen.
22)        Hanna Ferm – TOOT: The mildest of TOOT’s cause its catchy, but the way she wails “sweet temptation” in the chorus almost made it a BOOT. Its jarring and annoying
1399 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) The Tide - Boot – I didn’t like his shouty voice or the weird beats, not for me tbh.
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max - Toot - Ooph….that chorus though, it’s not totally awful as the verses are fine, but that chorus is shockingly bad.
03) Smith & Thell – Toot – I prefer their older stuff for sure. I prefer this over Goliath though for sure though.
04) Clara Mae – Toot – It’s fine, it’s pretty standard. It’s mor of  a toot than a boot.
05) Aly and AJ – Toot – Enjoyable, it lacks a bit of oomph but it’s a pleasant listen all the same.
06) LOVA - Boot - Uh, not keen on the vocal tbh. I liked the piano though.
07) Julian Peretta – Toot – I quite enjoyed this actually, I like his voice and the  progression of the song.
08) Elle Hollis -  Toot – My favourite so far. Good vocal and good song. I like I like
09) Tara Lee - Toot -  Irish queen, I can’t believe this hasn’t been sent before :p Very strong, this got robbed in ESCT. It’s a little moany but it’s fine.
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis -Toot– I like the dreamy quality to this, very enjoyable.
11) JOWST – Toot – One of my favourites so far, I prefer this over their Eurovision entry. It’s dark, fresh and interesting.
12) The Hot Damns -  Boot  - Mess. I hated the vocal, I don’t use hated often but I did hate the vocal in the verses. The chorus is better.
13) Kendji Girac – toot – I loved the instrumentation, his voice sounded gorgeous too
14) Galantis - Boot – Mess. Total mess. I hated the  edited male vocal at the end.
15) Taylor Kelly – Toot – Liked her vocal, the song was a little blah but overall it was pleasant.
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska – SHOOT – Loved this! Dark, beautiful and interesting. Brilliant!
17) VINCINT - Toot – I like the quarantine video haha. Pretty jolly and I like his vocal. :)
18) LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker – Toot – It’s fine, it’s catchy. Nothing amazing though.
19) Kiesza - Boot – I was expecting more from this, this was a mess as well.Although it did get better in the chorus.
20) Sunmi – Toot – Gorgeous vocals in the verses. Very strong and just a real enjoyable listen.
21) Camden Cox – Toot – Enjoyable, I actually really enjoyed the mix of her vocal and the dance beats. Very interesting.
22) Hanna Ferm - – Toot – This is getting hyped up but honestly it deserves it, one of my favourites so fari, I like the dreamy quality of the chorus.
1399 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) The Tide        BOOT. i'm sorry i'm not 12
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max        SOFT TOOT. safe very safe, one might say too safe
03) Smith & Thell        BOOT. hwhite music
04) Clara Mae        BOOT. the chill side of okay
05) Aly and AJ        BOOT. the one should stick to acting and not making lesbian music
06) LOVA        SOFT TOOT. i mean i don't hate this as far as ballads go
07) Julian Peretta        TOOT. this should be in top 10
08) Elle Hollis        SOFT TOOT. tsc bait. like if i were to come up with a generic tsc sound for the recent "meta" it''s this
09) Tara Lee        BOOT. i did not...  like... this... like... no
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis        SOFT TOOT. very retro that was okay
11) JOWST        SOFT TOOT. i mean. i have to stan jowst... but like this still didn't deliver as much as his other stuff
12) The Hot Damns        BOOT. this reminds me of like a mix between early mtv and like a light version of 90s punk rock. like if no doubt collabed with the buggles you know?
13) Kendji Girac        SOFT TOOT. more okay stuff. like it's not great and like... the mix is nice in styles but like i wish it delivered more (probably the french)
14) Galantis        TOOT. i liked this movie, i don't remember the soundtrack. but this was pretty standardly good. like i didn't expect a flop from this collab
15) Taylor Kelly        BOOT. i was confused by this because i was like.. is this lesbian or is it not
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska        SOFT TOOT. i kinda wanted this to do more but it was alright
17) VINCINT        SOFT BOOT. i feel like if i was a stan, i'd be living. but i'm not and i'm like.. it's cute and uplifting but like... that's not my mood
18) LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker        TOOT. insert generic bitching that this will win by someone
19) Kiesza        SOFT TOOT. i remember back in the day when this would've been like... well you're getting a good placement for submitting kiesza... i feel like this might still hold true now
20) Sunmi        TOOT. not her best, but i have to stan
21) Camden Cox        TOOT. yes this is like what i want from something that i haven't heard before. wish the beat was better but still yes
22) Hanna Ferm        SOFT TOOT. like i can see why people would like this... it's very album filler off a "gay icon"'s album but like i never was a hanna ferm stan so i don't care about her album fillers
1399 days 9 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) The Tide - TOOT - i have to say i don't know who these x factor first boot boyband is but surprisingly i didn't mind this. the fact this is my favorite song out of these last four is a little puzzling but this is solid i guess.
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max - BOOT - just those two names even grouped together triggers my "flight or fight" response. get it away from me die die die die die die die die die die die why did we ever scold hellocat for making death threats to other TSC users?????? she mightve had a point. i know this wont though. die die die die die die die die die die die
03) Smith & Thell - BOOT - my 3 yo cat literally jumped on my computer and closed the youtube tab as this song was playing and i have to agree. this was just boring. few good elements here and then but the final product put me to sleep.
04) Clara Mae - NOOT - i mean... its decent sure, but pretty unremarkable as a whole. it kinda sounds like the usual TSC bait gig but subdued and reductive for some reason. yeah no idc abt this sorry 2 this woman and etc.
05) Aly and AJ - TOOT - MOTHERS. attack of panic not getting top 10 is a testament to TSC's disgusting vile taste but that is to be expected around here. as for the song? GORGEOUS. a MASTERPIECE. they can't do any wrong and they will NEVER do any wrong. i actually do like this a bitsy more than "attack of panic" but given that i entered "attack of panic" that means "attack of panic" is just better objectively but have i mentioned how fucking great this fucking song is??????? i would take a bullet for aly michalka. and aj too i guess.
06) LOVA - BOOT - surprised this qualified but its not the worst qualifier of this particular semi by any means. its pretty okay as far as ballads go.
07) Julian Peretta - so the Trend Alert™ this week is passable and inoffensive songs void of anything that resembles creativity? yeah LOL i just do not have it in me to give a shit about this song. it's almost offensive in its inoffensiveness.
08) Elle Hollis - BOOT - i seriously do not understand how this song qualified. i mean, its not like im mad about it cause this song is pretty inoffensive but still, like, its so nothingy at points. ive just heard this type of song a lot of times and a lot better.
09) Tara Lee - TOOT - a masterclass in atmosphere and dark synths. i rmr sending this last year but i changed entries iirc. i love love love this a lot <333
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis - TOOT - TELL ME WHAT YOU CAME FOOOOOOOR. this song is pure bliss. if your heart isnt melting by the time that chorus hits, well i hate to break it to you, you are suffering from systemic internalised racism. this is just immaculate. perfection. even a performer like khalid whose drabby mumbling vocals i just can't stand shines here. the production is great, victoria is great, this song is great. it gets better everytime i listen to it and i don't plan on stopping to.
11) JOWST - TOOT - had this in my list of potentials. i mightve overscored this in the semi but i still think this is pretty solid, but not the best DJ EDM entry here by far.
12) The Hot Damns - NOOT - nooted this in the semi and i am nooting it here. eden xo's early madonna-betty boop vocals are real cute but i really wish this was more than what it actually is.
13) Kendji Girac - TOOT - who says visuals cant enhance a song? personally i was a lot more interested in this piece whilst looking @ the performer who is singing it idk who kendji is but that's a dad. oh and the song's very nice! its a lil lowkey but its not aiming to be grandiose. very pleasant but not background music. fun!
14) Galantis - TOOT - there is a very lawful evil energy about this entry even being here but, and as much as i hate to say this, it does slap. but it is so so so faceless and clearly TSC-bait evidenced by faouzia's presence whose hype i don't understand but whatever. but like sure, it's technically a good h&m bop. but like... imagine how tired we are. but i do like it. FUCK.
15) Taylor Kelly - BOOT - literally the definition of pleasant glorified background music. i have reached my limit. no ma'am.
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska - BOOT - LMFAO who let this get past the semi gates? yeah this was very clearly and obviously awful LOL. i dont feel like i even have to explain this one.
17) VINCINT - TOOT - who else is tired of quarantine lock down qUirKy visuals? because i am! i've heard like three songs from VINCINT and i liked them all and this is no exception! a very good song and i do hope it does well.
18) LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker - TOOT - okay, mxcuse. this has no right to be as good as it is. the production snaps so HARD. also, can we talk about the lyricism? "ménage a trois / with me myself and i / ménage a trois / oh my god ooh la la". holy molly is a triple threat: she's a sex preacher, a love teacher and a singer-SONGSTRESS.
19) Kiesza - TOOT - that chorus is heavenly. this and "all of the feelings" are HEAVENLY and i for one am incredibly supportive of kiesza's new artistic direction. GIMME YOUR LOVE. GIMME YOUR LOVE, GIMME YOUR LOVE.
20) Sunmi - TOOT - so very rarely comes a song out of fucking nowhere that just SNAPS the fuck off. this kinda reminds me of the SOTY "stay tonight" by chungha what with the retro feel and stuff. this is just so immaculate what the fuck who gave her the right? wouldnt be surprised if this won against camden or hanna, very well deserved imo. this week is so strong OMG
21) Camden Cox - TOOT - tried to submit this on sunday but given that everyone and their multi tried to submit it i obviously didnt get it so congrats alexeh on your top 5 placement this week. yeah this is very obviously a snap and i'm glad she's a frontrunner after she was done incredibly dirty with "healing" the first contest of the TSC year oh yes!!!
22) Hanna Ferm - TOOT -  i could sit here and explain why hanna ferm really has redeemed herself with an actually great song but all that really needs to be said is S̷͙̟̝̥̠̭̍͂̓̀̋́̃Ẅ̵̟̙̞͓̱̜̊͋̾̈̈́͋̇̊͜E̵̢̢̢̪̖̭̹̺̬̺̒Ę̸̛̝̣͍͚͋̂̓͐T̸̢͙̣̠͚̳͕̈́̌̕̚͜ ̷̧̛̛͇͚͉̠͆̊͆̂̉̉̓͆T̵͈͓̳͕͔̮̃̽ͅĖ̷̡̥̞̩̟͙̱͙͋́̆̕̚͠M̷̳̹̙̘͒̓̉P̵͈̥̠͚̒̎̅͌͂̒̕̚ͅT̸̫͗̓̈̃̽͐͐͐̀͒Ą̴̛͚̙̼̖̭͇̱̱̏́͑̈́̀͌̀͘ͅA̶̡͈̬͛̏̔̊̋͜A̴̢̩̪̘̦̥̟̩̪͋͐͋̆͒͐̒͠͝A̶͖̣̯̾̓̀̂̀A̶̱̗̯̳̅͂͒́̒͐͒Ă̵͚̺̣͈͗̾͊̃̋Ą̵͖̼͎̘̖͖͓̺͊̾͋̄͆͑͌̍A̵̧̤͙̞̭̙̱͐̊Ă̴̪̩̦̭͂͠A̴̢̛̻̮̘͈͕͜A̸̳̯͔̍̔͜A̶̢͓̝͒͗̕Ạ̴́̓̀̓͆À̵͉̬̭͇́̽̋̓̅͗͆Ä̷̡̧̛̯̪̙͉̮́͒̕͝A̴̝͎͔̦̮̱̪̥̫̞͌̍Ă̶̩Ȧ̴͔͖͕͓͙̬͉͐̿̚Ȁ̷̡̨̆͠A̶͔̰̣͑̐͠A̵̳̩̮͆̃̈́̃͘Ǎ̴̡̱̽͗́A̴̻͎̳̱̫̠͛̇͒̆͗̑͂̇͘͠ͅA̶̼̠̼̟̠̗͒́̿̊͊̈́A̸̳͈͚̟̐͊́̽͠Ả̷̬̼̩͈̱͚͙̭̩̍͒Ṭ̶͚̍̒̄I̸̧̟͉̊̏̎̂͊̉̆͝Ò̷̞̙̩̆̅̒̄̀̉̀̕Ō̸͈͓̯̱̖͎͙̙̐̂͆̏̈͗͗͑Ǫ̶̲͔̟̩͔͈̪͚̓͒̅́͂̋̑̀͐̕O̴̢͚͎̞̬̫̙̙̬͈̐̅͆̇͒͋͊͘̕Ȯ̶̢͍̩͍͈̱͔̗̰͗͌̎͆͛̔̋̚͠Ŏ̵̯͙̟̭͙̳͖̣̣͐͑Ő̷̥͙̰̫̝̽́̋͛̚O̷͉̊̆̓̓̚͘͠O̶̺͙͖͚͎̭̦͔̐̋̚͘O̵̻̣͎̱̤̥̰͔̍͗͂͒̈̕͝O̴̧̬̻͕̭̘̺̦̓͂ͅN̸̡̳͚̱̬̣̪̽̓̅̆̃̊̍͝ ̷̝̟̩̦͖̝̘͓̲͙̀Ŷ̸̨̦̻̭̖̘͙̲̺̠̎̽O̸̡͎͚̝̥̪͈̘̍͊̎̏͋͗͋̑͝͝Ư̵̙̺̗̼̽̐̃̏͘͝ ̷̱̞̦̫̪̆́́̀̈́̐̉͝G̷̣͖̣͍̑̃̀̈́́̊̀͑͜Ǒ̴̡̨̰͙͖̠͍̟̤͙͊̏̎̕̚T̵̮̒̽̊͒͗̅́͝ ̶̢̥̥̙͉̞̭̬̜̀̃̌̐̏͊̇̕͠M̵̢̢͍͈͔̯̬̫͊̅̚͜ͅĘ̵͍̜͚̫͗̐̕̚ ̵̧͓̳̠̲̚O̸̜̻̞̫̒̀̏N̵̡̛̠̦̤̉͐̈́̀̃̍͛͝ ̸̡̛̭̰̻̠̜͕͈͓͕͐T̴͉̗͓̝̓̃́̐͆͝ͅH̵̢͙̼̀̐̍Ȅ̶̛̺͙̩͆͗̈́̏ͅ ̸͈̅̾͗̽̃̒͐̚W̵̞͆́E̵̲͔̝̲̜̦͆̿̈́͐͂͜ͅE̸̝̬̥͙̖͉͓̜͓̾̅̕K̵̟̪̬̜̩̠̫̝̗̅͗̉͑͊́͜E̷̞͍͈̠̤̠̭͑̾́̚͜͝͠N̷̮̱͈̾̈́Ḏ̸̨͕̱̰͎̝̝͈̔̓͌͜ ̸̛̣̫̱Ņ̸̢̟̲͎̫̞̲͚̜̃̔̊̈́͝͝Ở̷̛̦̪͋́̈́́̐͘̕W̶̧̨̨̤̗̱̯̝̼͋̓̀̔́̄͝ ̷̢̢̢̲̜͈͖͖̝̇̎̓̊̃̈́͆̏̄͝Y̷̨̯̣̟̞̻͆̄̾Ỏ̸̗̟͜U̷̡̡̪̼̼̠̤͚͚͌̏͒̈́̈́͠ ̴͓̰̈́̃̈̓̀͛̇̓G̸̝̞̿̌̉̈́͒͝ͅǪ̷̨̞̺̱̰̮̠̜̒́̍́͗̈̕̚͝ͅT̵̝̦̞̠̮̾̄̓̔͑͑͠ͅ ̶͇͔̘̲͓̀͒͒̔̆́́͊̚͜M̸̡̛̭̋̇͗̊̚͝Ę̵̧̦̖̳̞́́̃͋̕̕͝
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b0a32e_bbf810f70adf4a379072bfd36bcb9952~mv2.gif/v1/fit/w_300,h_300,al_c,q_80/file.gif
1399 days 8 hours ago
Natepresnell
1 - Toot - Yeah I really like this
2 - Toot - Mix Alan Walker and Ava Max, ignore the chorus, and this is just so good
3 - Toot - Honestly, I was’t going to toot this but listening to it I realize it’s really not that bad
4 - Boot - This was basic and boring
5 - Boot - I was expecting a dark song when this started but it just ends up being kind of bland
6 - Toot - The chorus of this saves this song
7 - Boot - I usually like these songs but not today
8 - Soft toot - It’s not bad, the chorus is kind of basic
9 - Toot - This is the kind of song I was expecting for song #5, this one lived up to its expectations
10 - Boot - I found this boring
11 - Boot - The only redeeming thing about this song is the chorus but it’s just not enough for me
12 - Boot - I’m very on the fence about this one but the verdict is that it’s nothing special
13 - Toot - It’s Kendji Girac what can I say
14 - Toot - I liked Galantis last time so not shocked that I enjoyed this
15 - Boot - Could this get any more boring
16 - Boot - Read comment 15
17 - Soft toot - This contest is just so bad at this point this gets a toot
18 - Toot - This is messy and I like it
19 - Toot - It’s alright, this is just above a soft toot
20 - Boot - No
21 - Boot - I thought I would like it and as it went on I realized I was wrong
22 - Toot - It’s good, I won’t be shocked if it wins considering Eoin gave it the last spot in the running order
1399 days 8 hours ago
NicoleF
01) The Tide - BOOT - The chorus...I don't know honestly...I wanted more and it never reached the level I was hoping, but it was fine so not a huge boot.
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max - BOOT - Got excited when I saw two artists I really like...but that chorus is actually dog shit.
03) Smith & Thell - BOOT - It was fine. The voices complimented each other nicely. Not gaga on it, and since it's Smith & Thell and they're super overrated here, it's a boot.
04) Clara Mae - TOOT - It was nice but it took sooooooo long to get into it. It's a little too slow for me, but when I finally got into it, it was boppable.
05) Aly and AJ - TOOT - She isn't Potential Breakup Song, but she's still cute overall on her own. A nice vibe!
06) LOVA - TOOT - Lyrically, it's not that good, but overall I really enjoy the voice and the whole flow and aesthetic of the song.
07) Julian Peretta - TOOT - Oh this flowed soooo well and, for a male, this was actually really good! I really enjoyed it!
08) Elle Hollis - TOOT - Everything was cute. Everytime I wanted it to go somewhere specific, it wouldn't go there...but it was still cute nonetheless.
09) Tara Lee - BOOT - This is such a shame cause the production is actually so nice but the chorus vocals actually made my ears want to bleed.
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis - TOOT - Oh this was super enjoyable. It was a whole ass vibe and I was jamming the whole time!
11) JOWST - TOOT - Oh wow I love her voice! It speaks power and this had such a great flow! Almost everything worked for me!
12) The Hot Damns - TOOT - Oh this was just straight up fun honestly. The voice, honestly, did verge on grating at times, but overall I really enjoyed it!
13) Kendji Girac - BOOT - This bored me honestly. A very sexy voice but the song had nothing to excite me personally.
14) Galantis - TOOT - Not a song from that horrid Scooby Doo movie LMAO! Honestly, I do have to toot it though cause stan Faouzia! It actually is a really good song lol.
15) Taylor Kelly - BOOT - Talk about a boring song...I was hoping it would pick up but even the chorus, when it did pick up a little, was boring and not for me.
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska - BOOT - I wanted more, but it was fine overall so I guess light boot. Boring but fine.
17) VINCINT - BOOT - The message? Gag me at the cheesy happiness! The vocals? Annoying. It didn't work for me.
18) LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker - BOOT - Not out of this world, but okay. It was alright...but I wanted more and LIZOT is super overrated.
19) Kiesza - BOOT - Unfortunately this is no Hideaway. I just didn't care for this whatsoever.
20) Sunmi - TOOT - Is this a kpop song I actually like!? It didn't have any of the cheesiness or stereotypical k-pop-isms I hated. A very enjoyable song!
21) Camden Cox - TOOT - Oh my god, my first entry into TSC this year was Camden so this hits close to home. Once again...a banger! My favorite so far I think.
22) Hanna Ferm - TOOT - Thank god these last three songs closed the contest! A really enjoyable way to end the contest! Honestly...might be my favorite song...it'll be close.
1399 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1399 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
1399 days 7 hours ago
Alexeh23
hi
1399 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
im feeling kinda
https://i.imgur.com/jPTXjxI.gif
1399 days 7 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the TSC 403 EOIN EDITION JAMPACKED FINAL

First off, here is the Who's Who -

Alexeh23 - Camden Cox
CharlieBibi - The Hot Damns
chris2pei - Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska
Darbe - Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis
Dragotistic - Kendji Girac
Eoin - VINCINT
Fritzyyyyy - LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker
Hellomynameis347 - Smith & Thell
Ianfitz0012 - Galantis
Insanity - Clara Mae
Lachie227 - Taylor Kelly
LornaHollas - JOWST
Natepresnell - Alan Walker, Ava Max
NicoleF - Aly and AJ
Onemanarmy - The Tide
Patrick319 - Hanna Ferm
PennyTrationStan - Tara Lee
PrincessTeePee - LOVA
QueenM1chelle - Julian Peretta
Ricktworick1 - Kiesza
Rodrigueseve - Sunmi
Talian - Elle Hollis

Any shocks or surprises?
1399 days 7 hours ago
Lachie227
hey
1399 days 7 hours ago
MISSimogen
tengaged song contest all stars this week - was SOOO captivating!! <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!