This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 403 Final

Topic » TSC 403 Final

1385 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Congrats Eddie!

Thanks for hosting Eoin, you icon!
1385 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
Insanity
IAMWARFACE was robbed

as usual insanity is correct!
1385 days 4 hours ago
bibbles
thanks for hosting eoin, amazing as always
1385 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
I deleted MISSimogen's comments x

01) The Tide - BOOT. absolutely bloody horrid i suppose there is a space for this type of music and a certain person who enjoys this but its not me :)
02) Alan Walker, Ava Max - BOOT. al*n w*lker... sick emoji. as for ava max she really fell off and i just cant support any song with him this is so disappointing.
03) Smith & Thell - BOOT. i just dnt like the whole vibe of songs like these idk how to explain it but i just feel like its a specific person who listens to it and its just not me..
04) Clara Mae - BOOT. oh clara mae the epitome of mediocre wh*te girl so i SHOULD like it but i just find it boring and her voice also gives me PTSD to when i listened to her before and its puts me right off her vocals im shaking..
05) Aly and AJ - TOOT. finally we're 5 songs in and its a one i can get behind. its just so retro with that disco element that i just love. the melody of the chorus is just gawjess!
06) LOVA - TOOT. its a really soft toot like it is a borderline boot because its boring as shite but there is something slightly pretty about it that i like and find it endearing. i think the chorus puts in higher in my rankings and im a sucker for depressing bops
07) Julian Peretta - BOOT.  again. im just sat with a straight face looking into the abyss.. this is just doing nothing for me. i guess its cute and everything but im just a bit uninspired
08) Elle Hollis - TOOT. again this is nothing amazing and i will never come back to it but i suppose its a decent listen through but im going to have to start tooting something arent i
09) Tara Lee - TOOT. not a huge fan of these edgy dark girlies sometimes i think it can verge on cringy to me but this was okay. little bit gothic but it didnt overdo it. it was just okay.
10) Victoria Monet, Khalid, SG Lewis - TOOT. again this is nothing to write home about its not doing TOO much for me. i wanted to love this bc i thought the visuals were a serve but victoria doesnt rly do anything for me.. its like too airy fairy for me like i wish she was just a bit more cunty. the chorus is growing on me but why cant she just be a pop diva? yeah im coming back to this and the chorus is actually quite stun and its saved it for me
11) JOWST - TOOT. all of these toots have not been that convincing tbh there are all verging on boots if im honest but the production on this is interesting. the voice is a bit shite at parts but we can overlook that. the lyrics were a bit juvenile for me hehe feminism i am a king :-D. wait the ending was a serve with the mwah maybe if she did that throughout and radiated a bit of blow your mind (mwah) it would've been more of a serve
12) The Hot Damns - TOOT. i actually really enjoy this. very retro sounding and i love it colour me in baby!
13) Kendji Girac - BOOT. hes a lil bit gawjess but song is quite boring isnt it.. oh it picks up at the chorus is it a love song? perhaps id want him to sing this to me in a rose garden with a fountain.. um yup i can see it but still doesnt stop the verses from being dog sh*te!
14) Galantis - BOOT. not a SCOOB SONG LMFAOOOOO. everyone needs to watch this movie anyway bc it was a serve but this song.. is the most generic shite ive ever heard in my life K*LL G*LANTIS... this AND al*n w*lker in one contest.. im done. and to think i NQ im LIVID
15) Taylor Kelly - BOOT. aw well its not lana del rey - california is it.. this is just filler
16) Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska - TOOT. the chrous is nice but the vocals in the verses are so dreary and sounds like shes off her head so not a fan of that but can bop to the chorus so ill forgive her
17) VINCINT - TOOT. aw i like vincent i think hes got quite a few bops theres probably a few better ones than this but its still fun
18) LIZOT, Holy Moly, Alex Parker - TOOT. unfortunately it sounds like so many other songs in this genre that production ive literally heard so many times it literally gives me RAYE - secrets but i cant even deny that chorus slaps so hard so i might have to overlook how generic it is bc that was a serve. this has grown on me like a rash<3
19) Kiesza - TOOT.  i like this its not all of the feeling but its still pretty i love this vibe that shes going for i think this whole era is a serve
20) Sunmi - TOOT. omg there is just something i love about this song not sure why people are paying it dust bc this is coming frm someone who usually hates kpop but this is quite beautiful
21) Camden Cox - BOOT. yeah shes going for the dark sultry kind of vibe and id probably like it more if it wasn't so overdone.. it just rly never left any type of impact on me and that chorus :/... let me just keep my gob shut bc there are NO words.
22) Hanna Ferm - TOOT. this was nice enough shes gorgeous so i automatically like her bc im shallow. i can support this to an extent but its not shaking the table its just okay
1385 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
21) Camden Cox - BOOT. yeah shes going for the dark sultry kind of vibe and id probably like it more if it wasn't so overdone.. it just rly never left any type of impact on me and that chorus :/... let me just keep my gob shut bc there are NO words. ❤️

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!