This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 401 Final

Topic » TSC 401 Final

1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Dean Lewis - 'Hold Of Me'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Annika Rose - 'Fly To You'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
17) VINAI - 'Rise Up (ft. Vamero)'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Austin French - 'Good Feeling'

Alt link:

1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
19) Drew Sycamore - 'Take It Back'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
20) VADA - 'Turquoise (Бирюзовая)'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
21) Marisa Maino - 'Ever Young'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
22) Palaye Royale - 'Lonely'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
23) Loula - 'I Just Can't Fall in Love'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
24) Weird Genius - 'Lathi (ft. Sara Fajira)'
1405 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
All 24 songs have been posted!

Please comment on all of the songs and send your votes (12, 10, 8-1) to me.

Votes are due 3PM EST/8PM BST on Sunday.

All qualifiers are required to vote. Non-qualifiers are not required to vote, but are welcome to do so.

Good luck!
1405 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
01) MOTi, Laura White – Yes this right here is one killer banger as the vocalist brings a party to the scene as the music is electrifying
02) St. Vincent- This song is constantly filled with emptiness and I can see that they are trying with those vocals, but nothing is pulling me in this dull song
03) Agnes – This is a banger I dreamed about as the tunes is sending shivers around my body as it is such a lively entry that will keep me entertained
04) Maggie Lindemann – The music sounds poppy and it is becoming a guilty pleasure of mine as I love her vocals and it becomes enjoyable getting into
05) Jackie Castro – She got a great voice for an upcoming star in the making and I hope she can improve the music in her songs as it is basic and like that extra oomph
06) Teodora – Oh god what have I just witnessed as this is horrid with the music getting on my nerves quickly and no one in their sane mind would like this
07) The Band CAMINO – This is not what I call a song as it is ineligible in the music being all over the place and his vocals being muffled and so boring to get through
08) The Saturdays – I got to admit that I am a sucker for this as it got that bubbly vibe and is a nice bop in the end even though it does start to feel dated from the music
09) Fleur East – This is very contemporary, and I find it to be a grower in the making as her vocals are pitch perfect and it sure got me grooving for more
10) Juliet Simms – This is what you call a mess for all ages as my head can’t stop ringing with all of this music and her vocals being too weird and that chorus makes me want to die
11) FINNEAS – He is a smooth singer as I vibe along with that voice and this has a nice ring as I can’t enough of this track and that voice overall
12) Izzy Bizu – She got a nice voice and this whole song is alright, but it doesn’t really stand out as the music takes a step back
13) Samanta Tina – Uh I felt like she isn’t trying in this as this whole song feels off and the music is considered to be a mess and driving me bonkers
14) Polly A – Okay I have fallen in love with her vocals straight away as they are a dream to listen to and this song built up well to become a great piece
15) Dean Lewis – This is such a fun song as it really does grow on me with that joyful voice and the music being full of life as this instantly puts me in a good mood
16) Annika Rose – Meh I’m simply fed up of her as she isn’t trying one bit as this song has a lack of energy and the music does get very irritating
17) VINAI – The music is great as I am bopping along which is a good start, but I just can’t with the vocals sounding too high pitched in some parts
18) Austin French – This is one funky tune as they use as many instruments as possible and he got a great voice to go with it as it is addictively good
19) Drew Sycamore – She got a good voice as it is showing in this song but the music feels laid back as it doesn’t take that step forward and start to become a bore
20) VADA – This is weird and I’m trying to get into it, but I can’t with their lack of anything vocals and it is simply a dozer to get through
21) Marisa Maino – Oh yes, she is giving me that sizzling voice and the beat gets infectious as I’m locked and sealed to this song as it is a true banger
22) Palaye Royale – What is this as its sure sounds depressing and the music is not going anywhere, and I would rather watch paint dry than hear this again
23) Loula – This is an interesting song as it got some good track beats in the music, but the vocals don’t stand out and starts to drag out
24) Weird Genius – I admire this for being out there as the music is strange but exciting at the same time and the singer really does make it one of a kind
1405 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) MOTi, Laura White - Salt and Pepa's here! Retro 90's done right? A decent tribute to Salt and Pepa's Push It but not a masterpiece.

02) St. Vincent - It's a ballad thus only a 3% chance of me liking it. Guess what? I didn't like it. It's not awful but I can't see myself ever getting into this.

03) Agnes - Feels quite dated, It's fine but not really my thing. Not Library worthy good but I don't hate it.

04) Maggie Lindemann - It's cute and enjoyable though it does lack originality.

05) Jackie Castro - I'd rather be listening to Chelsea Jade to be honest. I'm just not feeling this one. Can't see this landing too far away from the bottom.

06) Teodora - And the circus continues.....It's a bop, I love bops!

07) The Band CAMINO - It's Summer road trip music. There's a home for it in my library but it won't get played very often.

08) The Saturdays - Never could get into The Saturdays, I know there's rather famous somewhere and I feel like I should stan them but I don't. I simply don't connect with them.

09) Fleur East - The first of several songs I already had in my library from this lineup. It's a Good R&B track but I would of preferred this to be There She Go so I could give Fleur higher points this week.

10) Juliet Simms - I do like my female rock, this was enjoyable but I did want a little more from it.

11) FINNEAS - The 2nd of several songs that I already had in my library, I quite enjoy this, discovered it the day the video got released. Why I didn't send it? Apparently I rather flop...lol

12) Izzy Bizu - Her intro made me think Cyndi Lauper for a moment, This is the Izzy I enjoy listening to. I came across it already but forgot to bookmark it and forgot about it. It's now been added to my library.

13) Samanta Tina - The 3rd track of several songs that already had a home in my library, knew it would eventually get entered. I stan it.

14) Polly A - We go back to 2016 when I had my weekly top 100, absolutely loved this song back then. I still do. This would be the 4th of several songs that were already in my library.

15) Dean Lewis - He has a great voice, feel like I've heard the song a trillion times though. I have plenty of favorites this week and will likely forget about this.  Lacks originality.

16) Annika Rose - If this was Naive I'd be bopping but alas you sent this. Just not good enough to compete with my favorites. I don't hate it though.

17) VINAI - The vocals win me over on this, beat is pretty generic but it all flows nice.

18) Austin French - I like his voice but I'm over this clapping music stuff. Don't hate it, just not that into it.

19) Drew Sycamore - This reminds me of Hannah Georgas - Evelyn which I'm a stan of, it just lures me in and captivates though it really shouldn't and this does the same.

20) VADA - I'm all for Russian/Ukrainian tracks and have sent several myself but felt this went absolutely nowhere and was actually surprised it qualified. It's Hold music used for when they want you to hang up and I hung up.

21) Marisa Maino - The beat to so many of these songs are starting to sound the same. I like it though I feel I've had this beat on repeat at this point.

22) Palaye Royale - Already had this in my library, didn't send it last week cause it has swears but it has a good message so she might forgive on this one. Good Pick.

23) Loula - And that beat is back again....lol I like it but seems everyone gravitated to the same beat this week. Who did the beat more justice? Not really sure now....lol

24) Weird Genius - This was Half and Half, Half I loved and Half I hated. Loved the first 1:10 seconds but than that horrible beat kicks in and I'm done with it. That clanking just isn't pleasant at all and destroys what could of been a masterpiece.
1405 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) MOTi, Laura White - Good use of a sample. It's a bop and a half.
02) St. Vincent - Usually a pretty big fan of her stuff in TSC -- the death slot is making me temper my expectations though. It takes a while to get going and doesn't fully get there for me. It's okay.
03) Agnes - NOT what I was expecting. It's dated as fuuuuuck and feels pretty unpolished to me. Meh.
04) Maggie Lindemann - Vibing to this right now, but a bit worried it would be hit or miss with me depending on mood.
05) Jackie Castro - Pretty voice, waiting to see where it goes. It could have gone WORSE, but there's a touch in the production in the chorus that doesn't sit entirely right with me. I think I respect it more than I *like* it.
06) Teodora - DADDY JANKEE? It's definitely more my style than most entries in this contest and it does create some friction on my chair, but I wish it just had a little more OOMPH to it or a clear climax.
07) The Band CAMINO - Bibbles Week was last week, sis. I actually really like the chorus of this, but I could do without the rest of it.
08) The Saturdays - Stylistically it *should* be doing more for me, but it feels unappealingly dated. The hook is catchy, but that's the only positive takeaway for me here.
09) Fleur East - Oh wow, this has grown on me a lot since the first time I heard it a few months ago -- I honestly really didn't think much of it. FUCK AWAY ALL OUR PROBLEMS.
10) Juliet Simms - Was worried about this during the first verse, but it REALLY broke out. I'm really not too fond of the verses, which is a shame. I guess they do set up the chorus well by contrast, though. Also, she sounds like Tommy Pickles from Rugrats in parts, so there's THAT.
11) FINNEAS - This one is cool. Was a bit torn on it at first, but I decided about mid-way through that I like it.
12) Izzy Bizu - Thought this would have been submitted for a few weeks now. Super pretty. Took some time for it to grow on me (pre contest), but it has.
13) Samanta Tina - EVERY.WOMAN.IS.A.FASHION.MAW-DULL. I'm meh to SLIGHTLY positive about the rest of the song, but I do really like the "BOMB. BOMB" drop.
14) Polly A - You already know that I *want* to love this. She sounds lovely, but I'm not in love with the production -- I actually find it a bit distracting in parts (the cymbal-ly bits in the chorus, mostly). It's a mixed bag that I really wish came together more for me.
15) Dean Lewis - This immediately sounded like a Vance Joy song. The verses are so close to Fire and the Flood. It's a solid Vance Joy tribute act, but I'd rather have the REAL THING.
16) Annika Rose - Had a previous comment from the semi, but it makes no sense in this context, so I'll just say that this one is good!
17) VINAI - I mean, I see Neon Hitch in the running order, so I should get used to these vocals now. The vocal in the chorus sounds GOOD, so I truly don't get the choice to use these awful pitched chipmunk vocals. Kills the song for me.
18) Austin French - This feels super Andy Grammer to me and I didn't really need this right now.
19) Drew Sycamore - Very listenable, but never really gets all the way there.
20) VADA - Dreamy and atmospheric. Wish there was a bit more punch to it, but I'm not mad about it.
21) Marisa Maino - Quite solid all around. I like it!
22) Palaye Royale - Some sadboi shit that I really wasn't feeling right now (nor do I rarely ever feel). There's an audience for this, but she ain't me.
23) Loula - See #19.
24) Weird Genius - You know that I'm an absolute sucker for a mid-song demon possession. This is so dangerously close to me hating it and perhaps with more listens it would get there, but for now, it sticks it in this contest positively.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!