This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 395 Final

Topic » TSC 395 Final

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
14) Yola - 'Faraway Look'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
15) Molly Sandén - 'Det bästa kanske inte hänt än'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
16) ULRIKA - 'Echoes'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
17) Solar - 'Spit It Out'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
18) Amy Shark - 'Mess Her Up'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
19) SOFI TUKKER - 'Purple Hat'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
20) Tei Shi - 'Die 4 Ur Love'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
21) LODATO - 'Good'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
22) Ruben - 'Burn Down This Room'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - 'Fake Magic'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
24) TITA - 'ANTILOPA'

1454 days 17 hours ago
Aquamarine
All songs have been posted!

You have until SUNDAY at 3pm EST/8pm BST to get your votes in.

Finalists are required to vote, or they will receive a vote penalty. Non-finalists are invited to vote but not required to do so.

Good luck!
1454 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) f(x) - Solid opener. I know better k-pop entries are coming up, but it's a super easy listen.
02) Ryland James - This was on my list for a while. Ultimately, I thought it was a super safe male entry, and that's still how I feel about it. It's competent and will stand out due to the lack of men in contests these days, but it doesn't make me really FEEL much.
03) Sam Tinnesz - I feel like I need to say this every few weeks, but I'm SO OVER the Zayde Tinnesz movement in TSC. That said, if you're gonna go that route, at least you sent the real deal.
04) Ana Whiterose - Really cool vibe to it, but it feels a bit half baked in every other area.  Never quite gets all the way there.
05) MisterWives - Something that I recognize as quality, but isn't my own personal cup of tea.
06) Grace Carter - Grace is one of the safest bets in TSC these days, IMO. I thought it was just OKAY for her at first, but it's grown on me since my first listen.
07) Cleo - I did NOT know Ms. Cleo could do uplifting/cheerful/classy stuff this well. It sounds like a World Cup song and immediately makes me feel good without ever getting too cheesy.
08) Isak Danielson - One of the songs that I could NOT send this week despite liking it due to the fact that I entered a male contender last week and I don't need that to be my reputation, girls. It's pretty strong, the production is a little bare and bland in spots, but strong vocally and evokes some emotion.
09) KAZKA - Have been considering sending this since Alexeh used it in ESCT, but from my brief research it wasn't an immediate favorite for a lot of TSC players that are also in ESCT. Anyway, take some points from me.
10) Aura Dione - Am I on crack or did the beginning sound like it was about to break out into the theme for COPS? (I asked a second opinion from someone not in TSC and I'm allegedly not on crack!) It's genuinely all I could think about for about half of the first listen, so I'm going to give it another shot. "Every time I see your face, I want to be a lesbian." High art. Don't think it's personally MY THING, but I get the appeal.
11) NOTD, Astrid S - Competent, cute-ish, completely forgettable.
12) AOA - It's rare that k-pop songs that aren't full-on bangers really do it for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. Slick.
13) Unlike Pluto - Paused this after 30 seconds because it wasn't going the way I wanted and listened to "Everything Black." Anyway, I eventually got back to this and it was interesting! Not particularly good, but interesting!
14) Yola - "VINTAGE. So adorable." - Regina George

Ugh, I wish I were in the mood for something like this right now, because I feel like I'm about to do it dirty. She sounds absolutely stunning and I can appreciate a throwback vibe like this, but right now wasn't the time.
15) Molly Sanden - Maybe I have a slight Molly Sanden bias because my brain is telling me that this falls into "competent but forgettable" territory, but my heart is telling me it's a bit more than that. I like it, but not quite sure to what extent.
16) ULRIKA - Once it got to the scenic shots in the video without any vocals like 40 seconds into the song I was really hoping for the SCREAMING MAN IN THE SKY. <3 She goes for IT, but I'm not entirely sold on it the first time around, the vocal sounds a little enhanced for a BELTER. I feel like it's almost there in all regards, but not quite.
17) Solar - This feels almost effortless and sexy, which usually are not words in my k-pop vernacular. ANOTHER K-POP SONG THAT ISN'T A FULL-ON BANGER THAT I REALLY ENJOYED. <3
18) Amy Shark - Thought this was going to be a lot more singer-songerwritery, was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't. Ultimately, it's still not really for me, but I'm not mad at it being in the final.
19) SOFI TUKKER - Original comment: "This is going to end up qualifying over me because of the amount of points I give it, I feel it."

WE MADE IT TOGETHER, GIRL! Sometimes good things happen to good people, huh? I assume this is a ridiculously divisive song, but I'm so into it.
20) Tei Shi - Pleasant. Perhaps it's a grower, but not too much immediate impact.
21) LODATO - I remember when I used to get excited for Spinnin' songs, but I've learned to temper my expectations because at least half of them end up being shit. A pretty fun and easy listen, but I have a feeling I'll completely forget about it in a few days (perhaps hours).
22) Ruben - I was not going to get involved in a click-race for this after sending Dotan last week, I don't need THAT male loving of a reputation. At this point, I definitely still prefer "Power" to this, but this is definitely on par or better than most of the perceived male stand-outs in most contests.
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge - Feel like this has been on my list for 5ever at this point and I almost completely forgot about it. It's better than I remember it, too. Big fan of AlunaGeorge, so perhaps that pushes it over the edge.
24) TITA - LOL THIS IS SO AGGRESSIVE AND MESSY, but I love it. The second likely largely divisive song that I've been super into this contest.
1454 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
01) f(x) – These girls pack a punch as I feel so electric and it is a sure hit that I do like to watch
02) Ryland James – He got a booming voice and the music is just so fantastic as I love it so much
03) Sam Tinnesz – This is a weird choice as the singer is trying but the music doesn’t help it
04) Ana Whiterose – The music gets repetitive and she got no energy in that voice so nothing here
05) MisterWives – She got a cute voice, but the song doesn’t pick up as the chorus is irritating
06) Grace Carter – I love that voice as it sticks out and the music is rich in goodness that I say yes
07) Cleo – I’m having the time of my life as it is so catchy and what a voice and it sticks out
08) Isak Danielson – He got a lovely voice, but the song is such a downer as I’m fed up of the beat
09) KAZKA – I’m not a fan of this as the music is farfetched and I couldn’t get into it very much
10) Aura Dione – Yeah this is a filler when I see one as there is no value with it all sounding the same
11) NOTD, Astrid S – This is a nice gem as the music is uplifting and her vocals are good so good job
12) AOA – The tune here is bopping lovely and their voices are such a joy to hear so give me more
13) Unlike Pluto – What is that music as it sounds like someone farting and there is no coming back
14) Yola – Marco Yola has the best sweet-sounding voice as it is heaven to the ears, this is a treat
15) Molly Sanden – Her voice is great, but this song didn’t have flavour with that annoying music
16) ULRIKA – She got a great voice that powers through while the music could be better
17) Solar – Her voice is not doing it for me, and this song is like a lesson in not how to do K-Pop
18) Amy Shark – The verses are good with her voice singing but it all went wrong with the chorus
19) SOFI TUKKER – I hate his voice and I just want to stop it straight away as it was disgusting
20) Tei Shi – Okay that beat never seem to change key while the singer is not doing anything
21) LODATO – The song is a banger as it gets me all dancing and it feels so good that I adore it
22) Ruben – I was not expecting this song to hit that hard as I had goosebumps with his vocals
23) Peking Duk & AlunaGeorge – This is not fake as it is a nice dance track that does bring a sense of bop to it
24) TITA – The music is not there, and her voice is too auto tune and it makes it not pleasant

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!